PSW: Welcome to my mid-life crisis

Here we go then.... PSW's 'Mania

image.jpeg.1df73fdc5ef0e7a0022b12db26f63a09.jpeg

PSW Championship - Ernest Youngman vs Nelson Callum (c)

After six long months and nine shows we're..... right back to where we started. Ernest and Nelson kicked off the year feuding for the title, with Ernest as head of the Steel Circle and Nelson's position looking precarious. Since then, Ernest has struck out on his own and delivered some of the best matches on the independent circuit, while Nelson has cemented himself as one of the best PSW champions of all time. After his manager, Venus Angeletti, found a loophole in the Steel Circle title guarantee, these two face-off again, at the biggest show of the year.

Street Fight - Ash Campbell vs Chris Caulfield

Ash Campbell has gone on a crusade to eliminate any workers he deems to be leeching off the legacy of his father and not worthy of the hardcore moniker. After ridding PSW of Madman Boone, this nearly led him to the PSW title, only to crash and burn at the last minute. Seeking an opponent, Ash called out nearly every member of the DAVE roster and finally got an answer, in the grizzled hardcore veteran Chris Caulfield. Caulfield has won numerous titles across the world and main evented PPVs, but how much does he have left?

Submission Match - Art Reed vs Logan Wolfsbaine

Logan Wolfsbaine could be the most talented young wrestler in America, but he knows it. This year we've seen Logan turn up at events minutes before his match, knowing he only needs 50% of his ability to put away 90% of his opponents. But against Art Reed, he came up against the top 10%. Reed exposed the weaknesses in Logan's game and lack of training, forcing him to tap out in the dreaded Dread Lock. Now Logan has challenged Reed to his own game, a submission match, and has swapped the party circuit for the gym.

PSW National Title - Sayeed Ali (c) vs Xavi Ferrera

On a roster full of killers, Sayeed Ali has established himself as the most violent man on the roster, using pool balls, slap jacks and thumb tacks to bludgeon opponents. But across the ring from him stands the most gifted athlete in PSW. Xavi Ferrera baby has finally rid himself of the attentions of Carl Batch, and is now determined to forge his own path to the top. 

Battle of the Acids Acid vs Acid II

Acid made a splash when he returned to hardcore action earlier this year to compete for the PSW title. No one was more shocked than his protege Acid II, completely unaware of his mentors move. After narrowly losing out to Nelson Callum, Acid has turned his attention to his protege's partner, showing complete disgust with Stuntman. After beating him with a Singapore Cane following their match, his protege hit the ring. And much to his surprise Acid II opted to side with the Brit. Now the pair face off, is Acid II ready to step up and take on the Acid moniker?

Churchyard clash for PSW Tag Titles Samoan Destruction Inc vs The Dirty White Boys(c)

It was always going to take an army to dethrone Samoan Destruction Inc, and that's what happened when the Dirty White Boys took the belts. Despite besting their biker adversaries, the numbers game caught up with the Samoans. After losing a multi-man match at On Tour, the Samoans' challenge has been accepted by Grease and Lead on one condition, the contest takes place in the grounds of the abandoned church of St Peter and Paul, the creepy home of The Family.

Battle Royale - Winner earns last entry into the Big Ass Brawl

Featuring Arthur Dexter Bradley, Cerberus, Doug Peak, James Diaz, Prime Time Jack Pryde, Sky Man Stuntman, The King, The Silencer, Xavier Reckless

The upcoming Big Ass Brawl will see 30 men enter the ring, and one leave with a guaranteed PSW title shot. The winner of this preview battle royale will enter the Brawl last, securing the best chance of earning the title shot.

No claims match - Cowboy Buck Winchester vs Vendetta

Vendetta has had a miserable year after a series of high-profile mistakes led to losses and injuries, inflicted purely on himself. But Vendetta's luck may have changed for the better after The King introduced him to workplace injury claims. While the current case is ongoing, Vendetta has the chance to take out his frustrations on the sheriff Cowboy Buck Winchester. Both competitors have signed agreements that the company is not liable for any injuries suffered in this match

Antix vs Austin Smooth

It's been a mixed year for both of these guys, with Antix losing his tag team partner and Austin losing TikTok followers. After refusing his disstrack request and humiliating him on On Tour, Antix now hopes to complete the hat-trick and defeat Austin in the ring. Despite his out-of-the-ring actions, Austin is a talented technician and will prove a stern test for the rapper

A Lover and a Fighter vs Blood Soldiers vs ???????? vs The Dogs of War

The Dogs of War and Blood Soldiers meet on the biggest stage in PSW to finally put an end to this rotten feud. In order to bring the grade up, we're sticking in two debuting teams who'll be battling tooth and nail to secure their first win. A Lover and a Fighter, a team made up of two wrestlers brought in by fans, were scheduled to debut at On Tour only for VISA issues to scupper their debut. The mystery team have won tag titles in North America and were recently released by a promotion with C in their title for being too violent, so they have a natural home with us.

Man Feelings vs Rich & Famous

Teddy Powell's calls for a tag team partner were finally answered when Mighty Cavanagh arrived in PSW, with issues of his own. Since the beginning of the year, Powell has had his issues with the cocky duo Rich & Famous, who will be looking to get back to winning ways after a number of recent defeats and setbacks. When Cavanagh offered support to Jordan and Idol, all he received was a spit in the face, so the big man will be extra motivated for this one. But can he keep that notorious temper in check?

With a lot of you on the same scores, let's have a tiebreaker. What grade will Ernest vs Nelson get?

Predictions

@smw88 6

@MidKnightDreary 8

@AboardTheArk 6

@GreatreDRagon 6

@christmas_ape 4

Most corrections over the two shows will win a prize.

Predictions, feedback, queries, chants and signs are most welcome. Enjoy!

Churchyard clash for PSW Tag Titles Samoan Destruction Inc vs The Dirty White Boys(c)

Featuring Arthur Dexter Bradley, Cerberus, Doug Peak, James Diaz, Prime Time Jack Pryde, Sky Man Stuntman, The King, The Silencer, Xavier Reckless

Antix vs Austin Smooth

With a lot of you on the same scores, let's have a tiebreaker. What grade will Ernest vs Nelson get? 68

PSW Championship - Ernest Youngman vs Nelson Callum (c)

Hear me out. Ernest Youngman gets screwed by the former Steel Circle for costing them the title shots and getting one anyway.

Street Fight - Ash Campbell vs Chris Caulfield

Anger be damned.

Submission Match - Art Reed vs Logan Wolfsbaine

It's the era of Wolfsbaine.

PSW National Title - Sayeed Ali (c) vs Xavi Ferrera

Xavi Ferrera Baby

Battle of the Acids Acid vs Acid II

Build to that win.

Churchyard clash for PSW Tag Titles Samoan Destruction Inc vs The Dirty White Boys(c)

I was wrong about them the first time so let them retain I guess.

Featuring Arthur Dexter Bradley, Cerberus, Doug Peak, James Diaz, Prime Time Jack Pryde, Sky Man Stuntman, The King, The Silencer, Xavier Reckless

He just had a huge title match so he gets rewarded.

No claims match - Cowboy Buck Winchester vs Vendetta

Cowboy is good. Vendetta is WIP.

Antix vs Austin Smooth

Unless he appropriates AAVE as an internet thing, in which case he gets murdered in the middle of the ring.

A Lover and a Fighter vs Blood Soldiers vs ???????? vs The Dogs of War

I'm a romantic in nature.

Man Feelings vs Rich & Famous

With a lot of you on the same scores, let's have a tiebreaker. What grade will Ernest vs Nelson get? 67

Nelson
Ash
Logan
Xavi
Acid II
Dirty White Boys
James Diaz
CBW
Smooth
???
Man Feelings

Finally caught up with this and I love it! Honestly makes me wanna try my hand at a PSW save too haha the characters are all getting really fleshed out and I like what you've come up with, keep up the great work!

Could go either way. Not sure who else Callum would feud with. Guessing Youngman feuds with Wolfsbaine?

Ash is the future

Motivated Wolfsbaine is a monster

Big show, big moment for Xavi

Churchyard clash for PSW Tag Titles Samoan Destruction Inc vs The Dirty White Boys(c)

Guessing he'd get the highest in ring rating so I'll go with him

Antix vs Austin Smooth

Smooth's got more of a future

What grade will Ernest vs Nelson get? - 69

5 hours ago, knkmaster69 said:

Nelson
Ash
Logan
Xavi
Acid II
Dirty White Boys
James Diaz
CBW
Smooth
???
Man Feelings

Finally caught up with this and I love it! Honestly makes me wanna try my hand at a PSW save too haha the characters are all getting really fleshed out and I like what you've come up with, keep up the great work!

Thanks so much mate. PSW's roster is my favourite out of all the indies. It's not too large, has a really interesting mix of characters along with future superstars and guys who would never get a gig anywhere else. Hope you enjoy what's coming up in the next few weeks. Anyone yet to make predictions, show will hopefully drop tomorrow

PSW Championship - Ernest Youngman vs Nelson Callum (c)

Surprising myself by going this. Feel like my head is saying Ernest but gut otherwise.

My thinking here is a) Chris will be MUCH more popular than him in game. b) Ash's run through hardcore legends has been great and Chris is perhaps the most popular one left so it wouldn't surprise me if Chris gets a win to kickstart a longer rivalry and c) because Chris is a big name I don't know what Ash would do next after a win as I'd be surprised to see him go back to title. 

Could make a similar argument as above that perhaps Art is a bigger roadblock for Logan, but nah this one I'll give to the youth.

Tough, but I can see Ali getting a PSW shot soon.

Youth again, I think. 

Churchyard clash for PSW Tag Titles Samoan Destruction Inc vs The Dirty White Boys(c)

I imagine on their home turf they get the job done. 

Featuring Arthur Dexter Bradley, Cerberus, Doug Peak, James Diaz, Prime Time Jack Pryde, Sky Man Stuntman, The King, The Silencer, Xavier Reckless

As others have said I assume most pop and would give a good main event. 

Antix vs Austin Smooth

With a lot of you on the same scores, let's have a tiebreaker. What grade will Ernest vs Nelson get? 67

W Championship - Ernest Youngman vs Nelson Callum (c)

Antix vs Austin Smooth

With a lot of you on the same scores, let's have a tiebreaker. What grade will Ernest vs Nelson get? 64

image.jpeg.de4aa17856da625faaa2f0de0efbb82c.jpeg

image.jpeg.c64af5b022eb57c585c588614fef4dde.jpg.4000871beaec0313c843b5240fdb3c27.jpg.b90a4fce55194ae9b0a6e98c9a90c91c.jpg

The biggest show of the PSW calendar begins with the champ in the ring, holding a mic.

Callum: "Pittsburgh peeps, show me some love. The biggest night of the year, and as Homecoming king, there's nobody else I'd rather dance with, well maybe you honey. Ernest, you and I have done this many times before, trading wins, beating the s*** out of each other, but it always comes down to one main point. I am the main event, I am the champion in PSW, and while you're a great wrestler, one of the best in the world, you're a big match choker, and that eats you up inside, I've got your number. Who was the one person to defeat you this year? Me. Who was the guy who ended your title reign early? Me. Who is the best-ever PSW Champion? Me. So bring your best Ernest, and you might just make it out with your dignity intact."

MightyCavanagh.jpg.73d42e9d569132bcf46692f73aabdda7.jpg.5540ccdf272165739b97f22c99c68c74.jpgimage.jpeg.4a0393b642d1a9078a4245779fc017b9.jpg.6f1097a4c5b9c8dff5431accd99aee3c.jpg vsTAQAL3X.jpg.c7c4eaf0f843e506829ed50dca60b8ad.jpg.c22fcef77897318d98d0a1537b17466a.jpg8JRWs6O.jpg.f0b3d1683a78c42cc0a5c63a4855880e.jpg.ecd9e705cfdf0986b2ac4dc44e6928ce.jpg

• An incensed Mighty Cavanagh starts this one hot, throwing Idol and Jordan around the ring like rag dolls
  • A pump kick to Jordan looks like it might end this one early, only for Idol to break up the cover
  • And for the first time in his entire career, Idol takes control of the match and looks like a main eventer, dragon-screwing Cavanagh who lets out a blood-curdling scream
  • With the big man now forced to tag in Powell, Rich & Famous sense their opportunity and zone in on the veteran
  • Idol and Jordan get several near falls and it's only a matter of time before they pin Powell again
  • Only it isn't as a desperation drop kick stops Jordan, and Powell rolls back the clock 15 years
  • Springboard drop kick takes Idol off the apron, running senton off the apron 
  • Top rope elbow drop on Jordan. Cavanagh is tagged back in and Man Feelings hit the Mighty Motion Censor. Powell covers

3!

Winners - Man Feelings - Grade 52 👍

Delirious, Teddy Powell leaps up and hugs Cavanagh, while Idol stares daggers at Jackpot Jordan after another defeat for what was once PSW's premier tag team.

image.jpeg.f7d05cfe36dffe0cf03d270bd2bd4b22.jpegimage.jpeg.0a15f5828cfaad0214a7f65170288e86.jpeg vsimage.jpeg.77315f9a0518346f93692673240008ce.jpegimage.jpeg.9f4e668fd07ed1520b4bad9f346c1334.jpegvsimage.jpeg.4c16d3f292766e7705e6fe662f90fd8d.jpegimage.jpeg.9477266904b77ad5fadf497aaf22fd6a.jpeg vsimage.jpeg.853664f676974837348e9344e8674488.jpegDesertStorm.jpg.930484525f663ba2fe85ca63dba5c3ff.jpg

• As expected with two of the teams involved, this one descends into a clusterf***
  • The Blood Soldiers gain an early advantage thanks to their unorthodox offence, but as soon as Boriken unleashes Hammer Hadley they're removed from the ring
  • It takes the special tactics of the Dogs of War to neutralise Hadley, who are then stopped in their tracks by a Love Gun
  • But the Blood Soldiers look to have this one in the bag after a Coffin Drop on Boriken, only for the Inner City Express to nail ZomBoy with a double superkick
  • Perfect note from Becker on Deathwish and it's a successful debut for the Inner City

Winners - Inner City Express - Grade 26 💩

"I said YO." It looks like Antix is about to drop some more fire on Smooth.

Antix: "Antix is electric, giving this place a volt....." The rapper is swiftly cut off by Dead Bolt slamming into him

Dead Bolt: "BOLT."

Antix.jpg.2007befd3ae8b930e1234900feadbb6b.jpgvsimage.jpeg.e7d908bb1b349cbce321ef77ed382a1a.jpeg

• Austin is quick to press his advantage after Bolt's attack earning a number of early near falls
  • But Antix is a fighter, and fires back at Smooth with rights and lefts
  • Yet Austin's submission game is too strong, and wears down Antix to the point of collapse
  • As the match nears the close he locks in the Smooth Hold, and Antix taps

Winner - Austin Smooth - Grade 44 🆗

CowboyBuckWinchester.jpg.4b556e9a1d24a749243af3cd6153c825.jpgvsimage.jpeg.0ec3fcf39ff9f342731f77a12a8d2380.jpeg

• The added stipulation to this match seems to add extra caution to Vendetta's usually chaotic offence
  • This gives Buck the advantage he needs, ringing a cowbell off Vendetta's head, leaving him covered in blood
  • The taste of his own blood proves to be exactly what Vendetta needs to get going, using a metal pipe to inflict punishment on Buck
  • But just as he's about to climb the top rope. Prime Time Jack Pryde appears at ringside, warning him to be careful
  • And the distraction leaves him unaware of Buck charging at him...LARIAT! Come on. Vendetta's not kicking out of that

Winner - Cowboy Buck Winchester - Grade 40 🤒

Cowboy's celebration is interrupted by Marina Del Ray rushing down to the ring in tears, hugging Buck. The lawman, the upholder of virtue holds her tight then listens eagerly as she whispers something into his ear, then ducks....... BACKFIST. It was all a set-up and she and King embrace with the Sheriff knocked out on the mat.

Battle Royale

image.jpeg.72f743bc62f1822762760dca5c1be593.jpegimage.jpeg.5f7a97ebeef4df856539f7159d3508b2.jpegimage.jpeg.cb4b117d7cda5bca31965af8befcb7ce.jpegimage.jpeg.e79c4a4caf2dc05dbe3b071f97dd642a.jpegimage.jpeg.789e93592b2c7817068d748233f56598.jpegimage.jpeg.2856edf7cc45297ff11e567f07bfac8a.jpegimage.jpeg.420b0d8214119b781ff2877a1f817a05.jpegimage.jpeg.2ec652b4e8bc1c12731eda42429e9166.jpegimage.jpeg.85d1b6fa6d3cdc95c2f415e6dc86ce72.jpegimage.jpeg.b194ffdeb80e156c31e2304034972a09.jpegimage.jpeg.b524fb1bbf8e164017145d5234f1bbc1.jpegimage.jpeg.b85ed1b16cc2313304afbb94667d8893.jpegimage.jpeg.b3162d3bba9dddf16ec49907f88483d9.jpegimage.jpeg.055421bafab38a40284248199af6f7b0.jpegimage.jpeg.5f4f219729b68f36786da7387cd6ee34.jpeg

• The match begins with Diaz lawn darting Dustin Deuce over the top rope
  • This saw sworn enemies united in their thinking, get rid of the big man
  • 14-1 was too much even for Diaz, with Silencer and Sky combining to eliminate him
  • From here it was almost everyman for himself, with Sky thinking he had the match in the bag he ordered Wicked Lester to eliminate himself
  • But Sky was caught by an Axe Bomber from Dead Bolt, sending him over the top rope
  • Star of the match was Stuntman, whose incredible aerobatics took out a number of competitors, including The King, who was left irate on the outside
  • So with a final four of Bolt, Stuntman, Peak and Cerberus, fists flew, and this left the smallest man left in the match as easy prey, with Cerberus hoisting him out
  • Almost simultaneously Peak managed to leverage Bolt over the ropes, much to the fans annoyance
  • Unbeknownst to Peak, Carl Batch had managed to slide Cerberus a brand new chain, sprayed gold, which he used to choke out his arch rival and dump him over the ropes for the win.

Winner - Cerberus - Grade 42 🆗

image.jpeg.43f58e0c308362878bebc6eaeb844c6a.jpeg

Carl Batch enters the ring looking very pleased with himself indeed.

Batch: "Well look at that, my dog's got a new chain, and enters the Big Ass Brawl last. Like a good dog, Cerby knows what's best for him and has promised to follow his master's orders from now on. Now me and my dog are sticking around to enjoy the rest of the show, and my masterplan begins playas."

image.jpeg.f0f229dcc9c1739e8662183f29b0360f.jpg.a2a48c261cc0d1eeb3642d757ef0e4f5.jpg.de3241ebe35ddf297c6ba20b276752d0.jpgimage.jpeg.314e9094074b1f6a6387797bad578b06.jpg.20fca289787af1995656ad13970a4aa4.jpg.93a5f9310a5f91c51ced8a33982c5a56.jpg

image.jpeg.1f24a7f9fc2f58a0deffbf5297d5dc2b.jpg.927bbc04d7b30ca00dc270c2b94b7328.jpgimage.jpeg.3c05812b5173c381ca87924c30540f5c.jpg.5d2afb450bc3cd26fdf417fdd4b57a37.jpgvsimage.jpeg.c72d32e00f12946e47a688db93201745.jpg.75c2dfd4a5283e67e8f780884e7f890c.jpg.7f5ee83cdab5a49ea9ba01cb7ba37e20.jpgimage.jpeg.becc940c93df393205bf9af7359668ca.jpg.ac53516398b46d9e785bed0d5db92e51.jpg.ae0fc503c64f3ba56f2dab1cea4aabf3.jpg

• The confines of the Church of St Peter and Paul adds an eerie atmosphere to the tag title rematch
  • The burly Samoans start the match off strong, battering the Bikers down the aisle
  • But you didn't think the family would keep this one fair did you? ZomBoy appears from the confession booth and joins in the attack
  • With Umaga now focussed on Zomboy, the bikers manage to backdrop him in between the pues, wedging Umaga's bulk so he's now stuck
  • Sensing this was their chance, Hogg smashes a stain glass window panel over Machine's head, and the DWB follow up with the Full Throttle to retain their belts

Winners - The Dirty White Boys - Grade 50🆗

OOC
Homecoming will be posted in two parts as it's loooooong. Second half of the show to follow in a few hours

image.gif

• Like 4

image.jpeg.de4aa17856da625faaa2f0de0efbb82c.jpeg

Acid.jpg.caee3d8d74b14ae212efa08ecef33dbd.jpg.8d443f507abdd45beabb2b9961b32e63.jpgvsAcidII.jpg.c4eb97b138c8d4979c8ce68081e754e2.jpg.9dba93b60eab67d0a6882ffb26ef2983.jpg

• The Battle of the Acids sees II take an early advantage by using his speed and quickness against the man 12 years his senior
  • Acid tries to ground his protege with a basement dropkick and restholds, but II is too fresh, and peppers his mentor with kicks
  • Oblique Kick! Roundhouse! Close two!
  • It's all II until he decides to walk the ropes, with the OG Acid yanking his arm to send him plummeting to the mat
  • Now Acid has a target, and he cranks multiple armbars on his protege, who will not quit
  • This time it's Acid's turn to get caught on the top rope, super rana leaves him prone in the middle of the ring
  • Acid II gracefully climbs the top rope and... Acid Rain Bomb hits

Not this time junior

• With the PSW faithful in shock at someone kicking out of the Acid Rain Bomb, II looks to scoop up his mentor in a powerbomb position
  • But OG reverses, managing to synch in a flying armbar. With his protege in the middle of the ring, he transitions into the Acidity Test
  • II's arm has taken a pounding and he's gassed himself trying to finish his mentor. He taps!!!!!!!

Winner - Acid - Grade 56 😁

PSW_National.jpg.6e0b32574c381b2b8359d48093ab13d0.jpg.3139d89ca6c75368fa3189f12dfb90b7.jpg

SayeedAli.jpg.aed23cb5a95845cdfc38cd6728b27f29.jpg.220a3cae0b954417cd991d5413a8abc7.jpg vsXaviFerrera_alt2.jpg.100c8ba86fdd1ef66f6f6123405ac055.jpg.0a0282de0f01ad0e3cccefc95aaea4d6.jpg

• Across the ring from each other, one of the best athletes in wrestling and one man determined to carve a path in blood through PSW
  • In what was billed as Sayeed's toughest defence yet, the east side assassin looks like he's going to make short work of Xavi, who springboards straight into a headbutt
  • A brass knuckle punch busts Xavi open early, with Ali driving his Timberlands in-his-face
  • Xavi's hoisted onto his shoulders, GBH Driver time, only it's reversed into a Ferrerana
  • Xavi's on the top rope, High Angle Frog Splash

KICK OUT

• Xavi sits there clutching his ribs, in a state of shock
  • Varying up his offence, Xavi throws Sayeed a chair, looking to kick it in his face, only Sayeed was to lucid, and launches it straight back at Xavi's head
  • GBH DRIVER

XAVI KICKS OUT

• Unlike his counterpart, Sayeed, goes back to work, setting up some of his favourite toys, with a table propped up in the corner and his customary pool ball in a sock
  • Sayeed tries to hit Xavi with the sock but Xavi's too quick, Ferrerana through the table!

OH COME ON, SAYEED KICKS OUT AGAIN

• After this, Xavi knows it's going to take something big to wrestle the title away from Sayeed, and climbs the top rope
  • But Sayeed has one burst left in him, and dashes up there to meet him
  • Too busy throwing rights at Xavi, Ali doesn't see the gold coloured chain wrap around his back
  • With Sayeed doubled over on the second rope, Xavi goes for broke and..... SUPER CANADIAN DESTROYER

3!

Winner and new PSW National champion - Xavi Ferrera - Grade 54 🆗

image.jpeg.43f58e0c308362878bebc6eaeb844c6a.jpg.7a5d9a109b5707032615237d3fe541e9.jpg

With the match over Carl Batch saunters down to the ring and after a tense stare down with Xavi Ferrera, the pair hug and are showered with boos.

image.jpeg.efcd6b73d0799e836befe2083a5457fa.jpg.c4444cc88b373e6bb9dc7b4fd26dfc9d.jpg.d8941f3136dfea43b5121910ca48a731.jpgvsimage.jpeg.029934ec10e0c8b19e4566ebfa0693c6.jpg.5d124fe4f7404a004015a5c25f3ba0a3.jpg.8663971b8ed480a519a6a1c1afc3db41.jpg

• It's only a month after their last match but Logan Wolfsbaine looks like a completely different competitor
  • Gone is the smirk, the Range Rover, the Glorious salute, James Diaz, all replaced with a steel focus
  • He starts the match by hurling Art Reed over his head with an overhead suplex
  • His tactics are clear for this one, target Reed's back with bone crunching suplexes
  • Reed realises early on that his last tactics won't win this one, so he looks to counter the big man
  • And this finally pays off when he locks in a guillotine, reversing a northern lights suplex
  • With Logan about to pop his head out, Reed then transitions into a triangle, and Logan looks in trouble
  • But Logan's been training, and this is evident when he scoops Reed up from the triangle position and buckle bombs him
  • Reed walks straight into a belly-to-belly, then is locked in the Boston crab
  • Reed's got nowhere to go and Logan's applying extra leverage, so he taps

Winner - Logan Wolfsbaine - Grade 58 👍

image.jpeg.791f808934214c80e2a231c652d03125.jpg.4daa7e11e6e1f49fa48588e07f538a02.jpg.646e5d7ffdf53905cb35975f858cd653.jpg

Ash Campbell: "It's the biggest show in PSW history, did you really think they wouldn't give me a mic? Oh, hang on, I've got the mic, my name means hardcore and I don't give a s*** what you people think. So congratulations Chris, you've finally found your balls and answered my challenge. But what a surprise, you've done it in the most Chris Caulfield way possible. Even with my name, my connections, I had to work my way from the bottom to the top of this card, proving I'm the most talented hardcore wrestler there's ever been. But you, because you're Chris Caulfield, just get to walk-in to the co-main event on the biggest stage of them all. No matter though, because you get to be a first-hand witness to my ascension to the hardcore throne. You were never in my dad's league, and you're sure as hell not in mine. So get your fat ass out here."

image.jpeg.5065579b00f897e667726bc7d223776e.jpg.c41a800ff80bf6d4fcb333115f3e7517.jpg

Chris Caulfield: "Oh Ashley, I remember you when your were this big, running around backstage at the shows, begging me to tell you a story. So here's one for old times sakes. It's about a brotherhood, a hardcore brotherhood. Now some members of this brotherhood were more talented wrestlers, some were better looking, others just took and ass-kicking better. But that didn't matter, because we were a brotherhood, and we knew that together we were stronger than any other promotion because we worked to each others strengths. Now, the one thing we all knew, no matter how much we kicked each others' asses, made each other bleed, hell even set each other on fire, at the end of the match we'd shake hands, go for a beer, and we'd do it all again. So that's the reason I'll fight you Ash. You're lost, you're listening to the wrong people, and after I've kicked your ass, I will shake your hand.

image.jpeg.791f808934214c80e2a231c652d03125.jpg.4daa7e11e6e1f49fa48588e07f538a02.jpg.646e5d7ffdf53905cb35975f858cd653.jpgvsimage.jpeg.5065579b00f897e667726bc7d223776e.jpg.c41a800ff80bf6d4fcb333115f3e7517.jpg

• So we got a collar-and-elbow tie... lol these two threw fists at each other and didn't stop until the bell
  • Being the naturally bigger man, Caulfield got off to a good start, and brought all his regular spots
  • Stapler to Ash's forehead, stapler between the legs!
  • Incensed, Ash replies with a hard kick between the legs of Caulfield, then goes looking for his steel friend
  • Ash brains Caulfield with one of the stiffest looking chairshots you'll ever see
  • Both men are bleeding like stuck pigs, but this doesn't stop the action. Ash-to-Ash!
  • Looking to inflict extra damage, Ash pulls up the mat, exposing the hard wooden panels beneath the ring
  • Piledriver!

CAULFIELD STILL HAS FIGHT LEFT IN HIM

• But how much fight is questionable, as Caulfield has barely moved since the piledriver
  • Looking for an end, Ash goes up top for his uber finisher, the shooting star press.....
  • And he eats nothing but the hard wood beneath the ring mat
  • Caulfield's broken body is just about standing and moving Ash into position.... DANGER DROP ON THE WOOD

3!

Winner - Chris Caulfield - Grade 60 👌👌

After several minutes, both men have are just about on their feet. The crowd is also on theirs to applaud both men for a textbook hardcore brawl. As promised, Caulfield extends his hand to Ash, with the crowd chanting "shake his hand, shake his hand". To the disappointment of Caulfield and the PSW faithful, Ash storms to the back, leaving him hanging.

PSW_Championship.jpg.f60862b81b8eb41e9433042b1ec196d1.jpg.ceb8bd02f52f7e7aab19bde4e4250bcf.jpg

image.jpeg.7a48e7e678d7ac706f44f02bdc25a3a0.jpg.2a467baad3f449d94e8361ffbe2a77b2.jpg.579e82d58d983dbd2063d67a138a8368.jpgvsimage.jpeg.c64af5b022eb57c585c588614fef4dde.jpg.4000871beaec0313c843b5240fdb3c27.jpg.8faf80f180b221ef0d9ce09f5ed112b0.jpg

• So here we go, PSW's marquee match, two old rivals meet once again
  • Ernest tries to start the match hot but Callum floors him with a simple shoulder block
  • That's the main difference from their previous meeting, Nelson looks a good 15-20 pounds heavier than Ernest
  • And size mattered at the start of this match, with Callum using a basic but effective moveset to keep Ernest down
  • But Youngman's too skilled for that, and everytime Nelson went for a big move, Ernest had a counter
  • This kept Callum on his toes, and the thinking man's wrestler sent Ernest to the outside where he bullied him, whipping him into the steel steps, dropping him on the guardrail and slamming him over the announcer's table
  • A big suplex Cesaro-style brought Ernest back in hard, and Nelson rolled over into the HONEY TRAP

FOOT ON THE ROPE

• Nelson can't believe Ernest has kicked out, but he quickly gathers his senses and goes for another Honey Trap, small package reversal

very long 2

KICK OUT

• Earlier this year, Ernest would have crumbled at this point, but Venus has done a great job of building his confidence back-up
  • After ducking under, Ernest hits his first German suplex of the day
  • ... low blow by Nelson Callum - Youngman is doubled over on the mat
  • Seeing his chance, Callum locks in the rear naked choke, with his huge arm around the throat of Ernest
  • Ernest is fading, fading fast, and it's only his hip rotation keeping Nelson away from getting the hooks in
  • Arm down once
  • Arm down twice
  • With Venus screaming technique, Ernest somehow manages to get enough space between Callum's arm and is on his feet
  • Standing switch, German!
  • After the 10th German suplex in the row, both men collapse on the mat, with chants of this is awesome ringing in their ears
  • Sensing victory, Ernest is up and THE HIT!

NELSON KICKS OUT AT THE LAST SECOND

• Both men now know they're a big move away from victory and set-up for it, Ernest bouncing off the ropes, ready for the Hit and Nelson slipping on a pair of brass knuckles - BAM!

3!!!!

Winner and new PSW Champion - Ernest Youngman - Grade 74 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

image.jpeg.8f30ca83e600530e6f5a821b15c01886.jpg.f96d2167aa9fa12c8e7606de11d5b018.jpg.8112232d1aed892f2ebcc2c51f6ec223.jpg

Show Grade 68

Edited by jcarmjn
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, GreatreDRagon said:

Awesome show. I've loved this dynasty so far. It seems like PSW is entering a new era after this show I'm excited to see where you take these stories, especially with Youngman back on top.

Thanks mate, with two new champions, three shows a month and the two gimmicked events coming up it's definitely a new era.

Oh and thanks for being such a loyal reader, just saw yours was the first ever comment I got.

• Like 1

I'm sure it feels good to get Homecoming done and out. Was a great show, each match built well and delivered. I think I did pretty decent with the predictions but it really hit a sweet spot of hard to predict but still all making good sense. A lot of exciting match ups at the top of the card now it's had a refresh with the new champ. 

2 hours ago, christmas_ape said:

I'm sure it feels good to get Homecoming done and out. Was a great show, each match built well and delivered. I think I did pretty decent with the predictions but it really hit a sweet spot of hard to predict but still all making good sense. A lot of exciting match ups at the top of the card now it's had a refresh with the new champ. 

Thanks man, I enjoyed writing some matches, particularly the main event, but I won't lie it does feel like a bit of a relief to get things done. I wanted to treat Homecoming like Wrestlemania as much as I could, with the best matches we could put on and tie up as many things as possible, hope I did that. Oh and many thanks for the DOTM nomination as well!

@knkmaster69 7

@smw88 11

@christmas_ape12

@AboardTheArk12

@MidKnightDreary 13 (64)

@GreatreDRagon 13 (69)

So @GreatreDRagon takes it on the tiebreaker! Must admit I was surprised to see grade predictions so low, I thought they'd get a 72 at least. Prize in your dms

Next show will be up in a few days as I book the build then the Big Ass Brawl, which is PSW's Royal Rumble.

A massive thank-you to everyone that's read this, I wouldn't have had the motivation to carry on otherwise.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Acid.jpg.caee3d8d74b14ae212efa08ecef33dbd.jpg.8d443f507abdd45beabb2b9961b32e63.jpg

Acid – Bringing in Acid was a must for junior’s development on screen, but I didn’t know just how much this would help him offscreen. II’s psychology has shot up to where he’s now one of the better hands in the company due to his mentor’s preshow training. The original plan was for him to leave after the II feud, but odds are he sticks around now. With the DAVE legend moniker there are plenty of feuds out there for him….

AcidII.jpg.c4eb97b138c8d4979c8ce68081e754e2.jpg.9dba93b60eab67d0a6882ffb26ef2983.jpg

Acid II – II’s definitely one of the company’s rising stars, as evidenced by the grades he’s put in of late. I find it difficult to write guys that can’t talk so the challenge for me will be to develop his character so he’s interesting enough to be part of PSW’s upper echelon.

image.jpeg.3fb49a8449046ea91ee12d392a1737cc.jpeg

Antix – Far too much of a guilty pleasure, if I was playing this game just to pursue grades then Antix would probably have been let go after the defeat to Reckless. Maybe he allows me to channel my hidden battle rapper, but I’ve become very attached to the man with the yellow do rag. From the first few shows, it was obvious he was dragging down Reckless to the point where I felt Xavier deserved one last go in the singles ranks and Antix should go. However, since their split Antix seems to have really upped his game, and now matches Reckless’ in ring performance. So Antix will stay around the opening slot, but him being on the roster prevents any other rap characters from being taken seriously

image.jpeg.efcd6b73d0799e836befe2083a5457fa.jpg.c4444cc88b373e6bb9dc7b4fd26dfc9d.jpg.d8941f3136dfea43b5121910ca48a731.jpg

Art Reed – Another short term hire that’s turned into a long term one. Reed was initially brought in to put over Logan Wolfsbaine and leave. But I realised he’s a superb road agent, so he’s sticking around so he can slip into the main agent role should one of the other guys be poached. With his age, he’ll be on a limited schedule, but I have a few ideas for his character.

image.jpeg.72f743bc62f1822762760dca5c1be593.jpeg

Arthur Dexter Bradley – So I dropped the ball with this one. My plan was for ADB to be the little general of Samoan Destruction Inc and lead them on to a dominant heel turn. But he’s really not up to the role, and has done little with the in-ring opportunities he’s been given. I was planning to work on something else for him until he decided to try and pick a fight with Ernest Youngman, so goodbye ADB.

image.jpeg.791f808934214c80e2a231c652d03125.jpg.4daa7e11e6e1f49fa48588e07f538a02.jpg.646e5d7ffdf53905cb35975f858cd653.jpg

Ash Campbell – probably the best character I’ve written so far and one I’m proud of. I tried putting myself in the character’s shoes and figure out how I’d react, and came up with the rightful king of hardcore. Ash’s long-term arc has a few months to go yet and I’m excited to get it down on paper. In-ring, he’ll never be a Youngman or a Callum but he’s better than both of them on the stick and has a far more engaging character.

image.jpeg.e7d908bb1b349cbce321ef77ed382a1a.jpeg

Austin Smooth – Believe it or not, Austin wasn’t meant to be as much of a joke as he’s become. In my head at the start of the game, he’d be moving into a feud with Logan Wolfsbaine by now, but he’s just not in his league. Still, Austin’s shown decent improvement since the start and will get a proper feud to sink his teeth into, which will obviously create some great content for Tik Tok

image.jpeg.5f7a97ebeef4df856539f7159d3508b2.jpeg

Cerberus – Hmmmmmmm. I’m really not sure about Cerby. His menace alone should make him an important part of the roster and he’s got an intriguing backstory, but it’s so hard to get out because he can’t talk. He’s definitely been the B side in Carl Batch enterprises, and I haven’t decided if that will change or not. He does have the advantage of being the final entrant in the Big Ass Brawl…

image.jpeg.5065579b00f897e667726bc7d223776e.jpg.c41a800ff80bf6d4fcb333115f3e7517.jpg

Chris Caulfield – With all the DAVE links I’ve been playing up, this just had to happen and was the perfect way to round out the first part of Ash’s arc. The only problem is that even at the age of 46, he sees himself as the face of the company, so I’m going to have to choose between a title run or pissing him off.

CowboyBuckWinchester.jpg.4b556e9a1d24a749243af3cd6153c825.jpg

Cowboy Buck Winchester – I could definitely have written this guy better and done more with the sheriff gimmick, which now reads like an afterthought. But I’ve got a really good arc planned for Buck and something he’ll properly be part of, instead of just floundering in the midcard.

image.jpeg.cb4b117d7cda5bca31965af8befcb7ce.jpeg

Dead Bolt – BOLT!

image.jpeg.e79c4a4caf2dc05dbe3b071f97dd642a.jpeg

Denny King – File this guy in the same category as the Cowboy. I’d just read a great book which gave me the idea for his crooked self help character, combined with the loathsome Andrew Tate for some extra heel heat. With so much else going on in the shows though, there wasn’t much space left for him to do his thing. That changes from now on, and The King will be a big part of shows in the next sequence.

image.jpeg.2856edf7cc45297ff11e567f07bfac8a.jpeg

Dustin Deuce – So this guy’s never going to be PSW Champion. However he is very young, very cheap, and gradually improving. He also plays Skye Man’s creepy little follower/sidekick superbly, something I’ll look to get on the page more.

image.jpeg.7a48e7e678d7ac706f44f02bdc25a3a0.jpg.2a467baad3f449d94e8361ffbe2a77b2.jpg.579e82d58d983dbd2063d67a138a8368.jpg

Ernest Youngman – In game, superb, and everything you could want in a promotion at this level. I’m not too pleased with how I’ve written him though, and I thought his character was more interesting in the Steel Circle days. This will need a lot of work if he’s going to carry the belt, as Venus can’t do all the heavy lifting

image.jpeg.420b0d8214119b781ff2877a1f817a05.jpeg

James Diaz – With his age and experience, I’m happy with where his character is at the minute. I’d like to explore more Diaz family backstory and tension down the line, which should help add a bit more depth to the bully/jock we’ve seen so far.

image.jpeg.2ec652b4e8bc1c12731eda42429e9166.jpeg

Jebediah – If Cowboy and the King are two sides of the same coin, then the same applies to Jebediah and Cerberus. Jebs is much better in the ring, but has the same issues with character and not being able to talk. Plus, I’m British and Amish culture is not something I’m familiar with at all. Until I read up a bit more or watch something on Netflix, don’t expect Jebediah to get much more of a push than he’s had

image.jpeg.85d1b6fa6d3cdc95c2f415e6dc86ce72.jpeg

Little Bill Lebowski – I’ll be honest, he’s been a complete afterthought, and with more depth in the roster now he can probably go. Unlike ADB, LBL deserves a decent send off for the service he’s given PSW so I’ll find him something for his last few shows with us.

image.jpeg.029934ec10e0c8b19e4566ebfa0693c6.jpg.5d124fe4f7404a004015a5c25f3ba0a3.jpg.8663971b8ed480a519a6a1c1afc3db41.jpg

Logan Wolfsbaine – This guy has a rocket strapped to his back in game, so I need to find the storylines and character to reflect this on screen. I feel like I’ve done a decent job so far, and I find Logan easier to write for than Ernest and Nelson, so hopefully his ascent to the top of the card will be interesting. That is, if he’s not poached by one of the big boys first.

image.jpeg.c64af5b022eb57c585c588614fef4dde.jpg.4000871beaec0313c843b5240fdb3c27.jpg.8faf80f180b221ef0d9ce09f5ed112b0.jpg

Nelson Callum – Along with Ernest he’s way to good for this promotion but so far, no-one’s bitten and brought him in. He went from my least favourite to favourite wrestler to write for, as I feel I just got the hang of his character… Before I booked him to lost the belt. Still, as long as Nelson Callum is in PSW, he will remain at the top or at least very near the top of the card.

image.jpeg.f0c17c25ad13db3bfdd57ac341f420f2.jpeg

Prime Time Jack Pryde – As a user pick, I started with a blank slate for this guy, so he’s been saddled with the Brian Butterfield lawyer. This won’t propel him up the card but it will get him onto shows and keep him busy, while I try and get a better feel for his character

image.jpeg.b524fb1bbf8e164017145d5234f1bbc1.jpeg

Skye Man – I’m not completely happy with what I’ve done with Remmy. The eureka moment for him and the family came as I read Helter Skelter and wanted a way to elevate the Circle of Blood. Remmy was local and I wanted to give him the chance to shine with a character that was far-away from his usual schtick. The build-up was okay but then they’ve not really done anything of note so my main goal in the next phase is to make them a threat

SayeedAli.jpg.aed23cb5a95845cdfc38cd6728b27f29.jpg.220a3cae0b954417cd991d5413a8abc7.jpg

Sayeed Ali – The East Side Assassin found himself in a holding pattern for the first half of the year, with a lack of viable contenders for the belt. But I’m really excited about Sayeed’s character going forward as it’s one I planned early on in the save, one which will push him right up the card

image.jpeg.b85ed1b16cc2313304afbb94667d8893.jpeg

Stuntman – Now this has baffled me. I was expecting him to be completely outshone by II, who would walk away from the team with not much fan fair. Then Stuntman would have been offscreen for a while until he was repackaged as Simon ‘Vanilla’ Ice, teaming with Antix. But he’s delivered solid matches, hasn’t injured anyone, and is only slightly less popular than II, despite having a quarter of the exposure. I’m now going to have to think of something else, cheers Stuntman

image.jpeg.b3162d3bba9dddf16ec49907f88483d9.jpeg

The Silencer – So I really dropped the ball with Rogue Squadron. I’d always wanted to do something with Silencer and the stable gave me a way to give Devil Dog something to do. However, their characters are boring and the tag matches have stunk out the joint. The exception has been Silencer. He’s had decent performances from the start and grown his popularity exponentially. He’ll be getting some decent stuff in the next cluster of shows, just those two chumps might not be

image.jpeg.0ec3fcf39ff9f342731f77a12a8d2380.jpeg

Vendetta – Vendetta’s current character grew organically, one of the things I love about the game. He legitimately injured himself twice, which then inserted him perfectly into the sphere of The King, and spawned a no claims lawyer, classic TEW. He’s young and he’s at least going to be part of the upcoming King storyline so he’ll get plenty of chances to impress and shake off this gimmick. Either that or I’ll put him in a neckbrace and make him this diary’s clown, Wicked Jester maybe

image.jpeg.055421bafab38a40284248199af6f7b0.jpeg

Wicked Lester – Bringing in the Skye Man shouldn’t reflect poorly on Wicked Lester. It’s just his age, lack of pop and subpar wrestling skills meant he was nowhere near ready to lead a stable. I like Lester and he’ll be a key part of the family for a good while, and I’m hoping he’ll eventually be able to break out on his own or takeover with a bit of seasoning.

XaviFerrera_alt2.jpg.100c8ba86fdd1ef66f6f6123405ac055.jpg.0a0282de0f01ad0e3cccefc95aaea4d6.jpg

Xavi Ferrera – I had to do my best with Xavi and I’m not sure it was great, but now we’re in to Xavi phase two you can expect him to become a much more developed character going forward, continuing to play off Carl Batch, just in a different way. Ultimately, I see Xavi becoming PSW’s top face one day so this heel run I’ve designed to add facets to his character, so when he eventually turns back the pops will be bigger

image.jpeg.5f4f219729b68f36786da7387cd6ee34.jpeg

Xavier Reckless – Oh dear. I thought without Antix weighing him down, Xavier could become a decent midcarder for PSW and I even had plans for him to feud with Sayeed after Homecoming, no way is that happening now. Like Vendetta, I don’t like to fire people for bad performances, I prefer to punish them with bad gimmicks. Good luck with this one Xavier, this is the worst of the lot.

• Like 3

image.jpeg.f7d05cfe36dffe0cf03d270bd2bd4b22.jpegimage.jpeg.0a15f5828cfaad0214a7f65170288e86.jpeg

A Lover and a Fighter – A joint-user created team who I struggled to think of ideas for at first. However, Boriken’s stud/ladies’ man that wears a mask has all kinds of potential to be fun. He’s also shot to the top of the Next Big Things so expect these two to get some good showings

image.jpeg.77315f9a0518346f93692673240008ce.jpegimage.jpeg.9f4e668fd07ed1520b4bad9f346c1334.jpeg

Blood Soldiers – YUCK. I blame these two equally for the rotten feud with the Dogs of War. Anyone who plays PSW will know one of these guys is talented and has potential, and the other doesn’t. I have a storyline ready to go for ZomLad’s breakout so it’s up to him to show he’s ready for it. And he’s just about getting there…

MightyCavanagh.jpg.73d42e9d569132bcf46692f73aabdda7.jpg.5540ccdf272165739b97f22c99c68c74.jpgimage.jpeg.4a0393b642d1a9078a4245779fc017b9.jpg.6f1097a4c5b9c8dff5431accd99aee3c.jpg

Man Feelings – They are men, and they have feelings. I stole the name from Peep Show but I used a lot of my own life experience to channel into this team and I’m pleased with the results. Cavanagh probably has the all-round package to be pushed towards the top but he’d have to join a very long queue and I need these guys to anchor the tag division, which is scheduled to go through another upheaval in this cluster

TAQAL3X.jpg.c7c4eaf0f843e506829ed50dca60b8ad.jpg.c22fcef77897318d98d0a1537b17466a.jpg8JRWs6O.jpg.f0b3d1683a78c42cc0a5c63a4855880e.jpg.ecd9e705cfdf0986b2ac4dc44e6928ce.jpg

Rich & Famous – Jordan and Idol deserve more than I gave them in the last cluster, the lazy gym-bro gimmick combined with not much focus. This will be rectified going forward, as these two are one of the best teams on the indies

image.jpeg.c72d32e00f12946e47a688db93201745.jpg.75c2dfd4a5283e67e8f780884e7f890c.jpg.7f5ee83cdab5a49ea9ba01cb7ba37e20.jpgimage.jpeg.becc940c93df393205bf9af7359668ca.jpg.ac53516398b46d9e785bed0d5db92e51.jpg.ae0fc503c64f3ba56f2dab1cea4aabf3.jpg

Samoan Destruction Inc – It could all have been so different for Umaga and Machine. I gave these two trial matches for the singles division to see if either of them could handle a push once they’d dropped the titles, and they can’t. Their experience will be vital for our new tag division for the next year or so, but that long tag title reign now looks like their swansong as Machine is on time decline and Umaga’s now obese.

image.jpeg.1f24a7f9fc2f58a0deffbf5297d5dc2b.jpg.927bbc04d7b30ca00dc270c2b94b7328.jpgimage.jpeg.3c05812b5173c381ca87924c30540f5c.jpg.5d2afb450bc3cd26fdf417fdd4b57a37.jpg

The Dirty White Boys – Unlike Art Reed and Acid, these two aren’t sticking around long-term. They’ll essentially perform a role I need to enhance a couple of our acts, then ride off into the sunset. I was expecting a bit more from them in-ring but their pop and tag experience saves grades

image.jpeg.853664f676974837348e9344e8674488.jpegDesertStorm.jpg.930484525f663ba2fe85ca63dba5c3ff.jpg

The Dogs of War – Much of what I wrote for Silencer’s entry can come in here. I haven’t decided what to do with these two yet. Devil Dog has the advantage of being an original so the most likely to get cut will be Desert Storm, though they could both still go

image.jpeg.4c16d3f292766e7705e6fe662f90fd8d.jpegimage.jpeg.9477266904b77ad5fadf497aaf22fd6a.jpeg

The Inner City Express – In revamping the tag division, I wanted an experienced team with talent, and when Becker was released by CZCW, I pounced. I’ve not got their characters nailed yet but expect these guys to be a big part of our tag division rebuild going forward.

• Like 2

PSW Hardcore on Tour

Episode 5: One More Time

*All matches are hardcore unless specified otherwise*

Preshow

We start the show in what appears to be a dingy boiler room. The place is pitch black until a match is struck, which lights a candle, illuminating the face of the Skye Man.

'Look at the madness that goes on, you can't prove anything that happened yesterday. Now is the only thing that's real. Every day, every reality is a new reality.

'And that reality is now. Phase two begins tonight, you all know what to do. I take out an inferior, Lester you.....'

Remmy's grand plan is interrupted by a large belch and someone switching the lights on.

Lead Belly: 'Yeah, here's the thing Rem, we're out.'

A stunned silence sweeps the room, with the Skye Man staring intently at the Dirty White Boys.

Belly: 'Now we've got these belts, we can ride our hogs to wherever we want, far away from your boring as hell sermons, and some actual female company.'

Grease Hogg: 'Boys, we're the Dirty White Boys, and even we think you all reek, take a damn shower.'

The bikers leave the room, with Remmy's head looking like it's about to explode.

The Skye Man v Jay Becker

• I'd have loved to have kept the momentum of the Inner City Express going, however one of Remmy's boys (you can probably guess who) put Cash on the shelf for the next two months with a botched move
  • The two high-fliers put on a decent bout - Becker's aggressive style meshing well with Remmy's disregard for his own body
  • But the Family turned out to be the X-Factor here, constantly disrupting Becker's flow and weirding him out
  • A diving spear from the top from Dustin Deuce, which was somehow missed by the ref, left Becker down and prone for the Skye Dive.
  • A strong win for the Family here post Homecoming

Winner - Skye Man - Grade 35

Everyone's favourite dynamic duo are seen backstage in catering, Austin Smooth and Dead Bolt. As per usual, Smooth seems to be looking at his phone.

Smooth: 'I'm just saying we should consider it Bolty. This guy Martin Branning is offering us $30k.'

Bolt: 'Bolt.'

Smooth: 'He didn't specify, but that's like 10 years of ad-revenue right?'

Bolt: 'Dead.'

Smooth: 'You're probably right, he keeps trying to talk to me about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle anyway. I mean, if you hate them and their publicity so much, why are you still talking about them? Anyway, tonight we put that big Amish freak down for good, and then we need to rest up. I've got a playlist of 50 How to win a Battle Royale videos to get through.'

We don't usually see this in the PSW Arena, a limo! The first to step out is the Hustla Carl Batch, followed by his newest client and PSW National Champion, Xavi Ferrera. On his way to ringside, Xavi passes the Rogue Squadron discussing battle tactics.

Ferrera: 'Well I'll be damned, no wonder Afghanistan fell so quickly.'

Silencer: 'Boy, you better not be talking to me., I'll punch you so hard you'll be s******* teeth.'

Ferrera: 'Haha, yeah, okay big man, tell Uncle Sam I'd sign up too if I had a camouflage fetish and a love of sweaty men.'

With the ring crew making the last final checks, and the show about to go on air in minutes, the legal ace Prime Time Jack Pryde heads to the ring, documents in hand, with his client Vendetta.

PTJP: 'As the Sheriff and de-facto lawman of PSW, I summon Cowboy Buck Winchester to the ring.' Pryde doesn't have to wait long.

CBW: 'Have I not given you two enough of an ass whooping lately, make this quick.'

PTJPH *frantically turning pages* 'According to section 4.2 of the latest diversity advice from Wrestleworld, all opportunities must be given to minorities. As my client identifies as a futuristic punk, he is entitled to one of these, is he not?'

CBW: *rolls eyes* 'I'll make sure I take your complaints to PSW management, there better not be anything else.'

PTJPH: 'I find your manner very intimidating Mr Winchester, I don't think you're conducive to a safe and happy work environment.'

CBW: 'Get the hell out of the ring.'

Main Show

'We are live and coming to you from the sold-out home of hardcore, fresh off an incredible homecoming.
'I’m Mitch Naess alongside the Iceman Alex Braun and the Traditionalist Eric Tyler.

Braun: 'How long's it been Mitch? Feels like we've been away for months.'

Tyler: 'Not even sitting next you two will dampen my mood tonight. That punk kid Callum loses his belt and we get a proper wrestler on top of the mountain. Only briefly though, until the heir of hardcore takes his place at the top of the mountain.'

Braun: 'Well, the man who beat him at Homecoming, Chris Caulfield, renews a classic rivalry tonight and takes on Acid.'

Naess: 'Speaking of the champion, he's in the ring right now.'

The 2,000-strong fans filling out the ring drown out the champ with *You deserve it*

Ernest Youngman: 'No, she deserves it.' The cheers get even louder when Ernest points at Venus Angeletti.

Youngman: 'Without the manager of champions, I'd be at the bottom of a bottle of Jack, instead I'm on top of the world. Now let me tell you this, I vow....'

Ernest's opening speech is interrupted by a familiar tune, the entrance music of Nelson Callum.

Callum: 'Pittsburgh Peeps, show the champ some love.' Loud cheers, though some are wary and wonder where Nelson's going with this.

Callum: 'Congratulations Ern, the belt looks good on you. Now I'm not here to crash your party, that's not my style, but I do have an offer. I gave you the chance to reclaim your pride, your dignity, now I'm asking you to do the same. At Homecoming we went out and put on one of the best matches PSW has ever seen. Greg Black, Grandmaster Phunk, even Steven Parker couldn't match what we did. But I know that we can do better. So how about it Ern? One last time, we have the best match ever in PSW. Then when it's all over, no rule-bending, no second chances, Nelson Callum and Ernest Youngman never wrestle again.'

With a rabid crowd pumped after Nelson's speech, there's surely going to be only one response: 'Let's do it.' The place erupts again.

Youngman: 'Before that, I need to be the best I can be. So I'm defending this belt next week against the best challenger I can find. See you next week Nelson.' And with that Ernest and Venus exit the ring and head for the back.

Callum is just about to do the same when he spots a man in a hood who's been staring at him this entire time.

Callum: 'What the hell are you looking at freak?' With that, the freak jumps the barrier and enters the ring. It's Wicked Lester.

Lester says nothing, just laughs maniacally in Callum's face. But Callum doesn't back down and looks like he's ready for a fight.

Mitch Naess: 'Ring the bell, we've got an impromptu match on our hands.'

Nelson Callum v Wicked Lester

• The former champ looks unnerved at the sight in the middle of the ring, with Lester holding out his arms
  • Nelson aims a kick at his mid-section, and quickly drops him with a DDT. Yet Lester sits straight back up
  • Next, it's the trusty left uppercut that connect with the chin of Lester
  • This shot drops him and clearly does some damage, yet Lester laughs through it, coughing up blood
  • Callum shakes his head, and applies the rear-naked choke for good measure
  • Lester laughs and laughs, until he passes out, giving Callum the win

Winner - Nelson Callum - Grade 51

Alex Braun: 'God that Lester freak gives me the creeps.'

Tyler: 'He was probably just laughing at Callum's technique

Misogynistic self-help guru The King is seen wandering the halls of the arena, with Marina in tow. On his trip, he sees something he likes the look of.

King: 'Hey babe. Now I'll make this quick because I've got money to make. How would you like to walk on my other arm, I love a bit of Asian persuasion, you people all love me.' Kammy Ling legitimately looks like she's about to be sick, before Stuntman steps in the way.

King: 'Do you mind freak? I'm trying to conduct a little business here, although if you're tag team partner's around, I've got some advice he might want to hear.' Still Stuntman doesn't budge.

King: 'Fine, I'll see you in the ring next week, and lover, you'll be seeing me in your dreams.'

Mitch Naess: 'Why did we hire the worst human being on the planet?'

Acid II v Xavier Reckless

• The loss to his mentor seems to have lit a fire under II, who takes it to Reckless
  • But Xavier's up for this one too, battling for relevancy in an increasingly competitive midcard
  • Reckless even looked to have this won when he hurled a chair in the face of II coming off the top rope
  • However, Xavier went to the well once to often, with II catching the chair, throwing it back and kicking it into his face
  • The Acid Rain Bomb is the exclamation and Acid II is back in the win column

Winner - Acid II - Grade 49

Boos shower the arena as Logan Wolfsbaine makes his way to the ring. Gone is the cocky saunter, replaced with a determined march and a sweat towel placed over his head. Wolfsbaine very much carries the big fight feel.

Wolfsbaine: 'Shut up!' Booooooo

Wolfsbaine: 'I get it, it's because I made a DAVE legend tap out right in the middle of the ring right?

'I bet all you slobs idolised Art Reed, thought he was the best wrestler on the planet. You put him in this company, he's not even in the top five. By the time I'm done, you won't even remember Art Reed's name, because I am the future of this business and if I have to, I will kill off the past just to prove it.'

'So, are there any other DAVE has-beens in the back who want one last pay day and chance to become part of history by losing to me?'

image.jpeg

Even the ultra-focussed Logan cracks a smile: 'Smooth, if this is one of your stupid Tik Tok pranks I'm going to wring your little neck... Okay Tank let's go.'

Logan Wolfsbaine v Tank Bradley

• As soon as Bradley squeezes through the ropes, Wolfsbaine is on him with clubbing blows, leaving him on the canvas like a beached whale
  • In an incredible show of strength, Wolfsbaine picks him up in a gutwrench then hurls across the ring with a suplex
  • Logan also gets good height on his belly-to-big-belly, then transitioning into the Boston Crab for the finish

Winner - Logan Wolfsbaine - Grade 51

Naess: 'Just look at what Wolfsbaine did to your former partner Alex.'

Tyler: 'How was it carrying that sack for years?'

Braun: 'Funny, I often ask the rest of the School of Tradition the same.'

Austin Smooth v Jebediah

• Jebediah has still not forgiven Austin for his Amish video and repays him in right hands
  • Inspired by Oppenheimer, Smooth counters with an atomic drop, and is amazed when the building fails to blow up
  • The big man looks to have the match won when he climbs to the top rope, but Smooth crotches him by distorting his toes to an impossible angle.
  • Jebediah's on the mat now and vulnerable, Barbie-tilt-a-world
  • Smooth hold locked in and Jebediah taps. Austin picks up an impressive clean win

Winner - Austin Smooth - Grade 44

Dressed in a brand new fur coat, Carl Batch leads his charges, Xavi Ferrera and Cerberus to the ring.

Batch: 'First of all, let's give it up to the face of PSW, the role model, National champion Xavi Ferrera.' Booooooooo.

'And let's hear it for my dog, the last entry into the Big Ass Brawl, and the guy who's gonna kick Sayeed's ass tonight, Cerberus.' More boos

'Now my dog is hungry and I don't want to keep him waiting, but first, Xavi you have something to say.'

Xavi looks reluctant to take the mic, and begins reading off the sheet of paper.

'I would like to apologise to the Silencer and all members of America's armed forces, who do a fantastic job of keeping us all safe.

'To show how big a supported I am of the forces, I am giving The Silencer a shot at my title tonight.

'And', Xavi shoots a dirty look at Batch, 'I am proud to announce the brand new release of my new army action figure, GI Bro.

'Yours for only $39.99.'

PSW National Title - Xavi Ferrera (c) v The Silencer

• At Batch's behest, Xavi offers the Silencer a handshake, which he takes, then nearly breaks every bone in Xavi's hand
  • Silencer comes in like a house on fire, using covert tactics to keep Xavi guessing
  • But Xavi's a superior athlete and wrestler, and a backflip kick soon staggers the big man. Poison rana!
  • A high-angle frog splash seals the win for Xavi, who makes a hasty retreat and flees through the crowd when he sees Sayeed Ali charging the ring

Winner - Xavi Ferrera - Grade 49

Cerberus v Sayeed Ali

• After just missing out on Xavi, Sayeed is blindsided by Cerberus, who whips his back several times with his chain
  • Sayeed is then busted open when Cerberus grinds the chain into his face
  • The match really heats up when Cerby finds a pane of glass, which narrowly misses Sayeed's head
  • Al is back in the match now and he's pissed, flooring Cerberus with several headbutts, masking both of them in blood
  • A twisted smile crosses the face of Ali when he puts the glass over Cerberus' face. Timberlands to-the-glass-to-the-face
  • Cerberus is an absolute mess, and mercifully Ali decides to scoop him up for the GBH Driver. 1-2-3

Winner - Sayeed Ali - Grade 48

Before we head off to the main event. Rich & Famous are now seen making use of the arena's gym.

Idol: 'We need a new programme bro, we can't keep losing like this, we know how much these pills cost.'

Jordan: 'Back-to-basics, compound lifts?'

Idol: 'Nah, we've got to change the way we do things around here. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?'

Jordan: 'Not HIIT? You know what happened the last time we tried calisthenics.'

Idol: 'Something even better bro, something even better.'

Chris Caulfield v Acid

• The crowd are on their feet for what we're all assuming will be the last ever meeting between these two
  • They can't go like they used to, but they can really tell a story
  • Acid uses every spiteful move in his playbook to try and get Caulfield to quit, but the Harcore American keeps getting up
  • With the two jostling for position on the top rope, Caulfield hits a sick looking Danger Drop from the top
  • 1-2-3. A fitting end to a storied rivalry

Winner - Chris Caulfield - Grade 51

Show rating 55

OOC

Great to be back. One more On Tour show then it's the Big Ass Brawl, PSW's Royal Rumble.

Just one thing, I've completely forgotten where the shared folder/drive is for CVerse pictures and couldn't find it. Does it still exist?

Edited by jcarmjn
  • Like 4

Loved the roster write-up, the topical references (getting the Martin Branning one makes me feel like how 90s smart fans must have felt when they knew the backstory to the Sunny Days promo), the WrestleWorld diversity advice and Xavi Ferrera's apology in particular.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 619 said:

Loved the roster write-up, the topical references (getting the Martin Branning one makes me feel like how 90s smart fans must have felt when they knew the backstory to the Sunny Days promo), the WrestleWorld diversity advice and Xavi Ferrera's apology in particular.

Thanks very much mate, I work in news so I can just take what I've been reading/working on and put it on the page. Excited to read the next chapter of your DIW

• Like 1

PSW Hardcore on Tour

Episode 6: It's for your own good

*All matches are hardcore unless specified otherwise*

Preshow

A Lover and a Fighter v Cockroach Carter & Mercy Michaels

• With PSW going on tour, I get a chance to rotate some jobbers, so I picked the ugliest I could find
  • Boriken in particular looks disgusted by the pair, and sends Hadley in first opposite Carter
  • Then just like that, Hadley completely knocks Carter out with a right cross
  • Mercy Michaels thinks he can put up more of a fight and comes out swinging at Hadley
  • Unsurprisingly, this doesn't faze Hadley, who covers up and drops him with a snap elbow. He then follows this into full mount and starts wailing on Michaels
  • Mercifully for Mercy, Boriken manages to tag himself in, and picks up the win for his team

Winners - A Lover and a Fighter - Grade 24

In another corner of the arena, Austin Smooth is setting up a camera, dressed in a hat and attempting not to choke while smoking a pipe, when he sees Dead Bolt enter the shot, with a pink beret.

Smooth: 'Bolty! What the hell!?!? We're team Oppenheimer not Barbie. Oppenheimer!'

Smooth: 'Because you have to choose one or the other. You're either a simpleton who loves wearing pink and the reason this country is going to hell or you're team Oppenheimer, like me'

Smooth: 'Look you know I'm a Gos guy, and the struggle of women around the world to be heard in a male-dominated society is close to my heart, but it has to be this way.'

Bolt: 'Dead.'

Smooth: 'Okay, we watch the first hour-and-a-half, you don't like it, we read the IMDB comments then watch some Peaky Blinders, deal?'

Main Show

'We are live and coming to you for the first time ever, from the Mid Atlantic's Stanley Hall
'I’m Mitch Naess alongside the Iceman Alex Braun and the Traditionalist Eric Tyler.

Tyler: 'It will be good for these fans to see some real violence and not the usual creche they have to sit through.'

Naess: 'Well it looks like they're about to be addressed by the champ.'

Ernest Youngman: 'Mid Atlantic, are you ready for violence? Technical excellence? Bonebreaking strikes? Hardcore fury?'

Of course they are Ernest.

Youngman: 'I won't take up much of your time, but I might promise last week in Pittsburgh to defend my title, and that's exactly what I am going to do. So if you could...'

Skepta's Eyes On Me blares from the speakers, as the general rule in PSW is the champ starts the show, but usually gets interrupted.

Logan Wolfsbaine, a man with a chequered history with the champ to say the least, paces back and forth. Gone is the cocky saunter of earlier this year, and in its place is pure intensity

Wolfsbaine: 'I don't think I've had the chance to congratulate you old friend. After constantly stepping on, and using the best prospect in the entire nation to prop you up, you've finally got what you wanted. Was it worth it?

'Lucky for you, I'm not here to go over old ground. Like yourself, I'm on a tear, and I'm the only guy in the back who deserves a shot at that title. You want to put on a main event for these fans, Let's do it.'

The 200 strong crowd in Stanley Hall is on its feet in anticipation.

Youngman: 'I'm so proud of you Logan. You finally did it, pushed yourself, and look at the results. But there's one problem you've always had, you jump into things too quickly. And here you go again.

'One victory does not make a run of form worthy of taking a shot at this *points to the title*. Your time will come Logan but you've got to properly earn it. 

'Trust me, I'm doing this for your own good.'

Wolfsbaine looks like he's about to explode, before managing to recollect himself.

'The old me would have ripped your head off right now, but what good would that do? I know you Ernest, and I know exactly what kind of champion you are going to be. You're going to say all the right things, all the things these weekend fans want to hear, but at the end of the day, you're at the top now, and you're going to do everything you can to keep yourself there.

'So here's what's going to happen. Next week, Big Ass Brawl, my ascendancy. I'm going to win the whole damn thing, then when I have that guaranteed title shot, I'm coming for you. You can't hold me down any longer.'

Wolfsbaine leaves the ring, with the crowd stunned into silence. Luckily Venus Angeletti is there to pick up the slack on the mic.

Venus: 'Ladies and gentlemen, PSW Champion Ernest Youngman will defend his title in your main event against ART REED.'

This gets a positive response, though you get the feeling the fans wanted the Wolfsbaine match

Mitch Naess: 'What a main event we have for you folks!'

Tyler: 'Are you kidding me? We've got over 40 guys in the back and our champion picks for his first defence a 45-year-old man he already beat. Welcome to the new breed.'

Alex Braun: 'Eric, you just mocked the Mid Atlantic for showing kids' wrestling.'

Stuntman (w) Kammy Ling v The King (w) Marina Del Ray

• Mitch Naess is keen to remind everyone watching on Wrestleworld that this match was made after The King made an unwanted pass at Kammy Ling
  • I thought this would make a cracking opener to demonstrate where PSW is at right now. Two hungry, overlooked wrestlers with modern styles, one willing to break every bone in his own body to inflict damage on his opponent, and a kick-boxing hybrid
  • And the styles seemed to mesh well, with the early parts of the match belonging to the Stuntman.
  • A springboard arm drag sends King to the outside, with a baseball slide knocking him back
  • It's dive time! Summersault no hands plancha! The crowd are into this
  • Unfortunately for Stuntman, he goes to the well too often, and King catches him coming off the top rope with a punch that may have dislodged some teeth
  • Now the King has the time and space to enact his plan, yelling at Marina to do it, yet she refuses shaking her head
  • Mad, The King grabs her by the hair up onto the apron, then scoops her up in a bodyslam position
  • Quickly changing direction, The King hurls her into Kammy, leaving both down on the outside
  • Recovering, Stuntman sees Kammy in a heap and loses focus, leaving him open for the backfist and the pin

Winner - The King - Grade 43

Mitch Naess: 'Just when you think this guy can't get any worse, he stoops even lower.'

Cowboy Buck Winchester & Samoan Destruction inc vs Prime Time Jack Pryde, Vendetta & Xavier Reckless

• Not for the first time, the world's worst lawyer looks to have put himself and his client in a bad situation
  • The enormous Umaga takes on Vendetta & Reckless at the same time, belly bouncing the punk out of the ring and then nearly breaking it by landing a cannonball in the corner on Xavier
  • Prime Time quickly finds a release clause and leads Vendetta away from the ring, leaving Xavier on his own
  • Headbutt! Headbutt! LARIAT! 1-2-3

Winners - Cowboy Buck Winchester & Samoan Destruction inc - Grade 38

Bashed up and gingerly making his way to the ring, the OG of PSW Sayeed Ali makes his way to the ring, microphone in hand. Ali gets a good reception from the Stanley Hall crowd, clearly remembering his long run in the Rip Chord Invitational

Ali: 'Now usually I don't do this, but people be axing me things so I thought I'd address them. Don't get thangs twisted, dis ain't no sob story.

'Throughout my f*****' life, people have hated on me, I've been booed, spat at, n' i really didn't care.

'Ain't nuthin out there for a black muslim called Sayeed Ali, three years afta s*** went down at da twin towers. So I had ta move ta anotha country ta live my f*****' dream, a country full o' polite white folk who hadn't peep anythin' like me before.

'So I played the f*** up ta there stereotypes, was there gangsta thug n' fought da blond white dudes. Truth is, I am a black thug dat loves violence n' didn't think anyone would eva chea fo' dat, until i arrived in PSW.

So, yo' want mo' violence? Well shiiit, I'll give yo' dat. Next week, Big Ass Brawl, dis black thug enters at no.1 n' beats tha eva livin' shit out o' anyone who walks the f*** through tha ropes. Title shot? dat would be wack, blood on my f*****' hands? even better!'

James Diaz v Sayeed Ali

• The match starts with a collar-and-elb... lol these two throw big bombs at each other for a full 12 minutes
  • As the younger, fresher man, Diaz's energy begins to tell, as he goes to town on Sayeed's midsection
  • And while Diaz has experience of beating down men in the ring, he doesn't have Sayeed's knowledge of the streets
  • A missed avalanche on the outside sends Diaz headfirst into the ring-post, which is then followed by the pool ball on a sock being rapped across his back until he can't stand
  • Sayeed takes advantage of Diaz's state, Timberlands TO THE FACE
  • GBH Driver and this one's over

Winner - Sayeed Ali - Grade 35

The next scene starts with the champ, Ernest Youngman, performing a number of stretches and yoga poses while Venus Angeletti watches on.

Venus: 'You shouldn't have antagonised him like that.'

Ernest: 'What?'

Venus: 'Logan. You've painted a target on your back now and he won't stop coming for you.'

Ernest: 'Well... what would you have had me do? I wanted to take him on tonight, show him who the better man is, but you told me not too. Why was that?'

Venus: 'You wanna know why? He's stronger than you Ernest, and he's more determined. You're not the same since you beat Callum. I'm not saying you can't beat Logan, I just need time to prep for him, figure out his weaknesses, if he even has any now he's stopped dicking around with his cousin.'

Ernest: 'Nice to retain the faith of my manager. Everyone knows how much you helped me turn things around, but don't forget it was my talent that got the job done, my sweat, my tears, my sacrifice. Tonight, I'll show you how much I need you in the ring.'

Tyler: 'Trouble in paradise it seems. Anyway boys, see you shortly.'

'I said YO' Wrestling's favourite mediocre rapper is headed to the ring, 'Mid Atlantic, let's go.'

'Calling out legends for months and months, but you're taking more ls than I roll blunts,

'Caulfield beat you bad, spanking yo ass, you should call him dad,

'Call me the black Slim Shady, I'd rather be that than a nepo baby.'

Antix v Ash Campbell

• Ash steps into the ring applauding and laughing heartily, almost too heartily
  • Antix goes to shake his hand and bam, gets brained with a chair shot
  • Ash to Ashes, 1-2-3

Winner - Ash Campbell - Grade 39

The match may be over but the violence continues. Ash creates a dent the shape of Antix's head with so many shots, but doesn't look anywhere near done, As Ash gets the table, Eric gets the lighter fluid, and just like that we have a flaming table in the middle of the ring, when Back in Black plays.

Mitch Naess: 'Chris Caulfield! Thank god!'

Caulfield and Ash exchange heavy blows all over ringside before the entire locker room empties to separate the pair.

The sound of bikes being revved far too hard for an indoor arena greets the entrance of the controversial PSW tag team champions. The pair appear to be cockier than ever after quitting The Family last week.

Grease Hogg: 'Man it feels good to be rid of those tiny freaks.'

Lead Belly: 'I can't believe how easy it was Belly, all we had to do was to beat up some people, then they deliver these belts straight to us. Haha oh the wise and all powerful Skye Man, give me a break.'

Hogg: 'Yeah and doing that, we've seen exactly what this company has to offer us, nothing!'

Belly: 'So here's an open challenge to anyone in the back who wants to take on the greatest tag team of all time before we take off on our Harleys, we'll even put these belts on the line.'

Mitch Naess: 'Wow, tag title match here tonight.'

It doesn't take long before their open challenge is answered...

MightyCavanagh.jpg.73d42e9d569132bcf46692f73aabdda7.jpg.5540ccdf272165739b97f22c99c68c74.jpgimage.jpeg.4a0393b642d1a9078a4245779fc017b9.jpg.6f1097a4c5b9c8dff5431accd99aee3c.jpg

Tag Title Match - Dirty White Boys(c) v Man Feelings

• Powell begins the match with Belly, using his basic high flying offence to keep the big man off balance
  • But Powell's no spring chicken himself, and when he's caught with a belly bump, Belly drags him back into the Biker's corner to isolate him
  • Despite their lack of fitness and finesse, Belly & Hogg know tag team wrestling better than the back of their bikes, and work Powell over well
  • Belly even has Powell up for the RP Bomb, but Powell slips off the back, and in comes the Mighty Beast
  • Cavanagh's a house on fire, shoulder blocks to both Bikers follow up an enormous bodyslam on Hogg which leaves the ring shaking
  • Abandoning all pretences of tag team rules the Bikers lock Cavanagh in for a double suplex, which is reversed!

Alex Braun: 'Mighty Cavanagh isn't human!'

• Pump kick to Lead Belly!

Hogg drags the referee out of the ring!

• Cavanagh doesn't see the biker's trap and follows him to the outside, where he's hit with a tyre iron to his bad leg. 
  • Cav roars in anger while the Bikers circle Powell, looking for the finish
  • Double RP Bomb

KICK OUT

• Powell isn't ready to give up on what might be his last ever title shot. Double dropkick! Kip up
  • Motion Censor from Powell... misses and the DWB now have him in position for the Full Throttle
  • Pump Kick from Cavanagh to Hogg sends him flying across the ring. Cavanagh then crumples into a heap in agony due to his leg
  • Motion Censor to Belly

3!

Winners and New PSW tag team champions - Man Feelings - Grade 48

With Powell and Cavanagh safely in the back, Hogg and Belly slowly come to, realising they've lost their belts. And that's when three hooded figures in the crowd rise simultaneously. Skye Man, Wicked Lester and Dustin Deuce, The Family is here.

In a flash the trio set upon the Bikers like a pack of dogs, clawing, biting, stamping and kicking their former allies. Skye Man then orders Lester who retrieves a spike from his boot, which he jabs into the heads of Hogg and Belly. The Dirty White Boys are bleeding like stuck pigs.

Skye Man: 'Time to show these piggies what happens to apostates.'

The heads of Belly and Hogg are held up by Deuce and Lester, while a crown of thorns (barbed wire) is placed on their heads, turning the ring into a bloodbath.

Skye: 'If I ever see you two again, I'll kill you.'

Alex Braun: 'Are we going to talk about what we just witnessed there?'

Naess: 'No, I don't ever want to be reminded of that.'

Blood Soldiers v Rich & Famous v Dogs of War

• Once PSW tag team champions, Rich & Famous are stuck in a rut, and looking for a way out
  • And things don't get off to a good start when Zomboy runs rings around Jordan, who tags out for a mid-match conference with Idol
  • Idol then enters in the place of Devil Dog and things take a change for the better. Idol uses his huge muscles to his advantage, gorilla pressing Desert Storm and slamming Devil Dog
  • Squats into a fallaway slam from Jordan sees Zomboy flung out of the ring, leaving Deathwish easy prey for the House Always Wins

Winners - Rich & Famous - Grade 32

The PSW roster really seems to be making the most of the on-site facilities provided. The former champion Nelson Callum, who has gone through a body transformation in recent months to pack on some pounds of muscle, is seen effortlessly completing a set of chin-ups us mere mortals can only dream of.

Callum: 'Everyone's been telling me I can't win this one Ernest. Telling me I should take some time off, hit the beach with these guns, and satisfy even more women than usual. But that's not me. You may be the better technical wrestler, you may know more holds than I do, but I've always been smarter. From the minute you pinned me at Homecoming, I've been working on a plan to beat you and get my title back. At the Big Ass Brawl I will become a four-time PSW Champion, whether I have to use my brain or my brawn.'

PSW title match - Ernest Youngman (c) v Art Reed

• Reed and Ernest try and catch each other off guard, both going for a number of quick falls which results in them both facing each other and the crowd on their feet
  • The champ is usually calm and collected in the ring, but his earlier chat with Venus has left a chip on his shoulder
  • Reed lands square on his head after Ernest hits an exploder, followed up with a sambo suplex that leads into a head-and-arm choke
  • Art may not be the competitor he used to be, but he still has some tricks up his sleeve, using the ropes to boost himself out of the hold and top of Ernest, applying a very tight crossface
  • Venus screams at Ernest to break the fingers, but the Assassin ignores her, managing to power up to his feet and scoop Reed up for a Death Valley Driver into the turnbuckle
  • Keeping him in the corner, Ernest stacks Reed up in a tree of woe position, and nearly cuts him in half with a corner spear
  • With Reed in a running powerslam position, Ernest is looking to end things, when Reed reverses into a Dread Drop!

Kick Out!

• Reed's experienced enough to know when he has a top competitor hurt, and positions Ernest for another Dread Drop
  • This time it Youngman's turn to reverse, dropping onto his back and locking in a knee bar
  • Reed just manages to make it to the ropes but the damage has been done, and he's a sitting duck for The Hit

Winner and still PSW Champion - Ernest Youngman - Grade 50

Immediately after the ref's hand hit the mat for three, Nelson Callum entered the ring. Neither man makes a move, staring each other down until the Wrestleworld end credits roll.

image.jpeg.8f30ca83e600530e6f5a821b15c01886.jpg.f96d2167aa9fa12c8e7606de11d5b018.jpg.8112232d1aed892f2ebcc2c51f6ec223.jpg

Show Grade 55

• Like 5