AWA 1970: The Major League of Professional Wrestling

For nearly a decade, we here at the A.W.A. have strived to provide you, the fans, with some of the greatest action and athletes from across the world of professional wrestling. Since our founding in September of 1960, the A.W.A. has strived for excellence in all facets of information and entertainment. This high level of quality of course extends to our publications. As a loyal subscriber of the “A.W.A. All-Star Wrestling” magazine you are already well aware of the level of detail and care that goes into keeping you informed and enthralled with all the action here in the A.W.A.

That’s why we here at the A.W.A. are thrilled to announce the NEW! “A.W.A. Weekly Newsletter!” The A.W.A. Weekly Newsletter is a FREE! weekly newsletter that is exclusive to A.W.A. All-Star magazine subscribers and will keep you up to date with all of the in-ring action and provide insight and testimonials straight from the mouths of some of your favorite A.W.A. stars. So what are you waiting for? Subscribe today and stay caught up with “The Major League of Professional Wrestling: The A.W.A.!”

- Chief Editor and Writer of the A.W.A. Weekly Newsletter, Robert A. Kirby

OOC: Hello Everyone! This is my first attempt at writing a diary, but I've been lurking across several forums and reading diaries for years and I've finally worked up the courage to make an account and try writing one. This diary is going to be told in the perspective of a weekly newsletter written by my character "Robert A. Kirby" as he recaps all the action and gets the inside scoop on all things going on here in the AWA. I'm really excited to get started and I hope to get the first episode by this weekend. I hope all of you enjoy!

• Like 7

Current Date: January, Week 1, 1970

AWA World Heavyweight Champion
0aDg6f7.jpg
Verne Gagne
Bddm2wd.jpg
Current Reign: 455 Days

AWA World World Tag Team Champions
DNCBNck.jpg
Butcher & Mad Dog Vachon
qpiHflU.jpg nroUrGN.jpg
Current Reign: 199 Days