Cheat codes?

Guest Ransik

Guest Ransik
I dunno if this has even been mentioned once before... but are there any hidden spots in the game with cheat codes like in the first one?

I found out maybe just guessing, but I think I figured out how even when you lose that you may possibly be able to avoid receiving an e-mail stating that you lost popularity.... It seems like everytime I lose a match and then you have to click exit... it starts processing the other data for the remainer of the day, well I clicked by accident twice once to exit and then again where the exit used to be while processing, well when that gets done it asks you if you want to quit the game... I've noticed that I am not losing popularity or receiving any e-mails stating that I have...It works just about everytime I've done it... so, that's a possible try if you lose your next match... but it's probably a freak thing that happens occasionally.... but it does work for me... :D Am I high? or maybe stupid? I dunno, but nobody else has commented, and I just love commenting and rambling on..... :D

ok... I have played 10 matches and lost 4..... everytime I win a match it shows that I've gained and when I test the theory I stated earlier... I am not losing in popularity.... So, it's highly likely this could be a glitch a good one but a glitch... I am now up to E rating in 2 areas and have just lost my last match and no e-mail telling me that I lost popularity after clicking on the exit then in the same spot as soon as it starts proccessing the remainer of the events for that day..... :D

what do you mean, by doing what I said or just in general.... because like mentioned before I'm not for sure that what I mentioned works, but it appears that it doesn't matter when I do it or who I do it with, I never lose popularity..... I also never stated that you gain popularity by losing a match. I have played all night and lost to lesser popular wrestlers and more popular wrestlers and I never received an e-mail stating that I lost popularity by doing what I mentioned.... Like I said BEFORE.... there is no way of knowing if what I said works or not, but so far it has for me.... :)

its not really a cheat but you can always use the move editor to create a move with 100 frequency and just use it all the time (it has to be a low level move, but there are some low level moves that can kick ass).

[QUOTE=Awerber]you can always use the move editor to create a move with 100 frequency and just use it all the time (it has to be a low level move, but there are some low level moves that can kick ass).[/QUOTE] very helpful... I will try that... :)

Guest Ransik
Well I meant like; "Click here and it opens a screen where you can add money" or something like that. BUt those work, too. lol

[QUOTE=Awerber]you can always use the move editor to create a move with 100 frequency and just use it all the time (it has to be a low level move, but there are some low level moves that can kick ass).[/QUOTE] 100 frequency, 30 dmg to the body part it targets, 10% chance of ending the match when vulnerable, and only block (or block and brace) as a possible counter. Frequency and damage are obvious but the chance to end match makes it useful in all situations and combined with the frequency, make it hittable when you really need it. The counter setting makes it so that even if it is successfully countered, you still maintain control. Hmm, might have to try that to see if it translates well from "on paper". :)

[QUOTE=Ransik]Well I meant like; "Click here and it opens a screen where you can add money" or something like that. BUt those work, too. lol[/QUOTE] OH... I like that, someone must know something, please tell us.... we need more money.... don't keep it secret, please... :)

If you really want to cheat just make a regular style wrestler in the database, ramp up the stats, fluent in all languages, popularity wherever you want it and make them friends with all of the top league owners. Not really much need for a cheat when you've got an editor that lets you do all that anyway, you'll be pulling in a ton of money right off the bat. Not that you'll need it since your stats are already maxed and you have all the friends you'll ever need. But it's nice to count all the zeroes on the end of the check.

What about rookie to legend career? We get what the AI gives us to start out and 1,000 bucks don't go very far..... That's why I'm like Ransik, is there hidden stuff in the game someone knows about? I do however like your comment Xenodracon.... I will do that possibly in another mode...

You are like unto a GOD! [QUOTE=Remianen]100 frequency, 30 dmg to the body part it targets, 10% chance of ending the match when vulnerable, and only block (or block and brace) as a possible counter. Frequency and damage are obvious but the chance to end match makes it useful in all situations and combined with the frequency, make it hittable when you really need it. The counter setting makes it so that even if it is successfully countered, you still maintain control. Hmm, might have to try that to see if it translates well from "on paper". :)[/QUOTE]

O.K. I have found a hidden file cleanse in the game.... This might not matter to you, but i found it as it says it is hidden.... Go to the career tab and click on it when it brings you the next selections such as ... look for work, meetings, etc... click on the date in the bottom left corner of the screen and the hidden file cleanse appears.... Like I said I don't know the purpose it just comes up... proceed with caution because i have no clue what this does.. :)

[QUOTE=wooodaddy]I've also heard that there is some money cheat in finance part of the game, but I can't seem to find it. Click on the date also type of cheat, but I can't find it... anyone?[/QUOTE] The original Wrestling Spirit had cheats, I haven't seen any indication Adam has put any in the sequel though I'm sure he'll tell sooner or later if there are. Not really sure where he would put them though, the old ones were done by clicking on the graphics of your various trainers and agents, since it's all menus now there really aren't any points that stand out like that anymore. But if you want to see if there is a money cheat my suggestion is go to the finance screens and start clicking everywhere to see if you can find one.

[QUOTE=wooodaddy]O.K. I have found a hidden file cleanse in the game.... This might not matter to you, but i found it as it says it is hidden.... Go to the career tab and click on it when it brings you the next selections such as ... look for work, meetings, etc... click on the date in the bottom left corner of the screen and the hidden file cleanse appears.... Like I said I don't know the purpose it just comes up... proceed with caution because i have no clue what this does.. :)[/QUOTE] Nothing is happening for me. In in career mode and I'm clicking the date on the screen you mentioned. Is this only a RTL thing or does it work in superstar mode too? I'm also using the July 9th temporary patch.

[QUOTE=Jeff Cartwright]Nothing is happening for me. In in career mode and I'm clicking the date on the screen you mentioned. Is this only a RTL thing or does it work in superstar mode too? I'm also using the July 9th temporary patch.[/QUOTE] I'm in RTL , so i don't know if it only works there or not?

[QUOTE=Jeff Cartwright]Nothing is happening for me. In in career mode and I'm clicking the date on the screen you mentioned. Is this only a RTL thing or does it work in superstar mode too? I'm also using the July 9th temporary patch.[/QUOTE] It works for both modes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived