Justtxyank GFX Release Thread

With apologies for the long delay, please see my released files below.

Included:

Gaz style people for 80s and 90s

Gaz style logos

Broadcasters, events, belts and some random pictures for the file.

My Gaz Style work is meant to compliment the great work previously released by @gazwefc83 in another thread. Many of files do replace his when you paste over them in a file. That's up to you to determine which ones you want to keep. I worked to streamline my own files and have fewer images than the original pack contained.

Gaz Style Logos: Download Here

90s Optimized Sticker File: Download Here

80s Optimized People File: Download Here

Broadcasters, tv shows, events, random and belts: Download Here

Eventually I will replace all broadcasters as I've come to really be annoyed by some of the low resolution images I have saved from years gone by.

Credits:

Obviously @gazwefc83

@Fleisch for some of the custom stuff he's posted over the years that was either used or was an inspiration for other work.

Many artists on places like Deviantart.com (Stuff was either requested by me for this project or listed as free to use)

If I've used something you did not intend for free use please let me know and I will remove it!

Edited by justtxyank
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Samples for your viewing pleasure:

Workers:

wC3HXLX.gifdP8fC8N.gifbNdJ4mk.gifkTKg3OY.gif

WXs2QQq.giflt3uUwa.gifSVVYmUe.gifA89mFES.gif

Promotions:

7vSXHgP.jpgsxfsA1T.jpgabtZ5aL.jpg70Z9LFb.jpg

lzUDt1D.jpgouxX9kE.jpgzOw9kea.jpgUs0z4Jf.jpg

fKPcOfm.jpgxgf2tkD.jpga94uWfr.jpg57jtaI1.jpg

Stables:

gBJEMMc.jpgsKTuQp9.jpgkwOdXVm.jpgloJR4Td.jpg

Events:

Lots of generic events begin with _ so look for those if you want non-logo events. Lots of custom ones for WCW and WWF as well. Everything is attempted for CVerse style rendering.

teOFVNm.jpgjHXAnce.jpgIVL334i.jpg7fwVZxm.jpg

JAhG525.jpgXN0NMWq.jpg8nxQttb.jpgMl4oNN3.jpg

LiXIbR7.jpgeaKtZlK.jpgMUO3bfV.jpgr9Lv8U4.jpg

C14tI0h.jpgZEAQMxM.jpgcKU1E1F.jpgd3e0n7E.jpg

uk8c8uK.jpg6HxWCpU.jpgddxKrSa.jpgCRfIfh2.jpg

And a quick look at some custom broadcasters:

vPAaE83.jpg5HIcisk.jpg1erodxp.jpgKyMrfC3.jpg

Edited by justtxyank
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

FAQ:

Is all work original?

The vast majority of work is original, but renders and vectors of logos NOT done from scratch were either taken from old ppv posters, broadcaster files or what I believed to be free to use materials on the web. (Such as deviantart) If I have used something that you want credit for or want me to remove, please let me know. I twas unintentional!

Can I use your work in my mod?

All my work is free to use. I will not answer PMs asking if you can use this for your mod. The answer is yes.

Will you continue updating?

Yes.

What's next?

I intend to finish updating broadcasters and belts. I will almost assuredly do more workers as I never stop. I will release in this thread my screen pack as well as soon as I have it uploaded.

Edited by justtxyank
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Question on how this works. Does the Promotion image appear by default under workers, so the smaller worker.gif image is framed automatically? And if so - is that how TEW2020 simply works, or do I need to do something special to make that happen?

Edit: Managed to learn about it after enough searching. Nice work on the images!

Edited by dewguru
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, dewguru said:

Question on how this works. Does the Promotion image appear by default under workers, so the smaller worker.gif image is framed automatically? And if so - is that how TEW2020 simply works, or do I need to do something special to make that happen?

Edit: Managed to learn about it after enough searching. Nice work on the images!

Just so everyone else knows:

The promotion image appears automatically when you use this gif pack, but you have to make sure the workers are set to use these. To do that you just need to mass edit everyone to name.gif if you are using a mod that isn't already pre-made to use the gif file that Gaz released awhile back. The naming structure is pretty easy and should hit on almost everyone with minimal effort to sync up if the mod isn't already compatible.

Not only will the game load the promotion logo and update when you do, but it will also load stable logos if you have them.

Edited by justtxyank

• 3 months later...