Injured when not wrestling

Hey all, super long time TEW player but never use the boards so honestly not sure if this is where I should post this,

But since the newest update to 1.44, I've had two wrestlers in the span of a week get injured from a match but they never had a match?

Adam Cole wrestled on Dynamite on a Wednesday, then I got the mail on Thursday, no mention of Adam Cole, then I simulate to Friday and have a note that Adam Cole was injured in a match the night before, broke his jaw. But he didn't have a match, and I'm in the Forbidden Door so I check just assuming he wrestled for IMPACT or something, but no match.

Cut to a week later, I've just had Jade Cargill sprain an ankle in a match the night before, and I got the notice on a Tuesday, insinuating the match was the night before on Monday, I have absolutely no wrestling on Mondays and same thing, Jade wasn't borrowed and used anywhere else the night before.

Anyone else had this happen?

• Adam Ryland changed the title to Injured when not wrestling

And there's always the "freak accident" type scenario, a step down from the Kenny Deaths, though that seems to be very, very rare in this version of TEW (it happened quite a bit in 2016).

And, it is sort of true to life. Darius Martin's last injury came from outside the ring, too.

Edited by Matt_Black

On 3/31/2023 at 5:28 AM, Matt_Black said:

And there's always the "freak accident" type scenario, a step down from the Kenny Deaths, though that seems to be very, very rare in this version of TEW (it happened quite a bit in 2016).

And, it is sort of true to life. Darius Martin's last injury came from outside the ring, too.

Car Accident, wasn't it?