21CW: The Land Of Second Chances

Predictions for United, Episode 26, Week 1, August 2020

Evan Alpass [vs] ‘The Anarchist’ Antithesis

Evan is a jobber

Walker Van Cleer [vs] BW Eddie

You said you don't rate BW Eddie, although I could see Chuck getting involved here

‘Captain Crash’ Cain Carlisle [vs] ???

You seem to be pushing Cain right now

Boulder & Flynn w/ KT Devonshire [vs] The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

Boulder & Flynn have a new manager, which usually leads to some success

Smithie & Misery w/ Emmett Askey [vs] Chuck Frisby & Gulliver

I could see Walker Van Cleer costing Chuck here

Apollo Prince, Clifford Wilson & ??? [vs] Edward Cornell, Mark Adonis & J-B Cash

Interested to see who the mystery debut is. I'm expecting Cash to take the fall

Which show is having a better year so far?

I would say I've enjoyed Kingdom more so far. They have your biggest star in Tommy Cornell, The Ozzies, The Lee FamiLee, and of course the star of the show - 'The King of the Cruiserweights' Phil Harmonic!

‘The Anarchist’ Antithesis

Squash

Walker Van Cleer

WVC will continue the rise

‘Captain Crash’ Cain Carlisle 

Unless this is a big debut, Cain needs to win this

The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

Toss up

Chuck Frisby & Gulliver

Another toss up

Apollo Prince, Clifford Wilson & ???

JB seems to be weak link in Eddie's armour in this match. It's very dependant on who Mr squiggles is though. 

United have had a better year but that's down to Eddie being a great starting champ. Having to establish Kingdom's main event hurt to begin with allowing United to start at a much higher point. That being said it's a lot closer now, still United are the better brand. 

On 4/19/2024 at 4:46 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Which show is having a better year so far?

I would say I've enjoyed Kingdom more so far. They have your biggest star in Tommy Cornell, The Ozzies, The Lee FamiLee, and of course the star of the show - 'The King of the Cruiserweights' Phil Harmonic!

On 4/20/2024 at 10:03 AM, DAVEFAN95 said:

United have had a better year but that's down to Eddie being a great starting champ. Having to establish Kingdom's main event hurt to begin with allowing United to start at a much higher point. That being said it's a lot closer now, still United are the better brand. 

So it's one vote a piece for the two brands... I'm glad you've enjoyed some of the names mentioned there. Prince/Cooper was a fun one on United for me, so I might say that United pips it. Kingdom have gaps for sure, and I've tried to raise the stock of people to fill them - but it's been a long process, and in that time United's roster has gained popularity and relevance. They have so many Major Stars now as a result.

Draft is being written as we speak ;) 

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW United 2.jpg

Episode 26

Wednesday, Week 1, August 2020

Des Greeves.jpgMartin Bloydell.jpgJeff Nova.jpg

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Jeff Nova

Overall Rating: 63

image.jpeg

We opened the show with the triumphant return of Roly Muckletruck…!!! Who was followed out onto the stage by Lance and Kelly Martin, and their manager Leo Price…!!!

Roly Muckletruck 2.jpg Kelly Martin.jpgLance Martin.jpgLeo Price.jpg

The crowd sang along to Roly’s Scottish jaunt, as he proudly strolled to the ring drinking an IRN BRU, and handing out cans of his favourite drink to the front row… before climbing into the ring and grabbing microphones…

Roly Muckletruck: “Pure Dead Brilliant…!! To be back…!!”

Roly soaked in the cheers… and held up Lance and Kelly’s hands… The group, that included Joss Thompson, have been absent from 21CW for the entire month of July… thanks to losing the ‘Fight To End All Fights’… 5 on 5 war… in which Beast Bantom TURNED on them, and joined the other team…

Roly Muckletruck: “Did ya miss me… eh…?! Ah missed youz… No Ah dunny know about youz boys… bu’ Ah’ve been watchin’ Uni’ed since we’ve been gone… An’ Ah’ve also called in a few favours… Played some tricks on yer boy Beast Bantom… Got in his heid a li’le… eh…?!”

Leo Price: “What you’ve done to Beast so far… is no more than he deserved… but now that you’re back… the three of you… have to take it to the next level… SO at London Calling… Lance and Kelly Martin will take on Luke Cool and Rolling Johnny Stones…!!”

Roly waited… and then came the ‘big one’…

Roly Muckletruck: “An’ also at London Calling… Me and Beast… Man Te’ Man…!! It’s time…!!”

Price then confirmed that the group hadn’t heard from Joss Thompson in the last couple of weeks… According to Price, his best friend took it pretty badly that he lost his first match back in 21CW… The crowd were a little confused… and Thompson didn’t come out…

image.jpeg

Evan Alpass 3.jpgimage.jpegAntithises.jpg

Evan Alpass [vs] ‘The Anarchist’ Antithesis

Solid opener here, in which both men hit some nice offense. Alpass is growing into his skin, and starting to show his skills, but Antithesis is crazy, and Alpass found it hard to show off tonight. ‘The Anarchist’ ended up clocking Alpass over the head with his Fire Extinguisher while occupying the referee with a steel chair – and then covered him so the ref couldn’t see the blood coming from his eyebrow!

image.jpeg

We learned that the Main Event tonight would be a star-studded affair… and a quasi-rematch from last week’s Main Event… Apollo Prince and Clifford Wilson will team up once again… but they’ll need to find a partner…

image.jpeg image.jpeg Edward Cornell Suit 2.pngimage.jpeg image.jpeg

Their opponents will be Edward Cornell and Mark Adonis again… and their partner J-B Cash, who delivered a cheap shot to Prince last week… No news yet on who the partner of the fan favourites will be though…

image.jpeg

Walker Van Cleer.jpg21CW U vs.jpgBW Eddie 2.jpg

Walker Van Cleer [vs] BW Eddie

Another solid match, and BW Eddie continued his losing streak – much to the joy of the fans, who hate everything about him. The Dutch newcomer WVC won his third match to go 3 and 0, with his ‘High Elevation Cross Body’.

image.jpeg

We cut to the back next, and found ‘The House of Hell’ stable… all together…!!

Edward Cornell Suit 2.pngMark Adonis Suit.jpgDoomsday Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpg

Grave Digger 2.jpgLangton 3.jpgCompton 3.jpgBlackheart 3.jpg

Edward Cornell: “Last week… I pinned the Number One Contender for the 21CW World Title… It’s only a matter of time, before I take my Title BACK… and the House of Hell begin our domination of United…”

There was a knock at the door, and in walked Cornell and Adonis’ partner for tonight… J-B Cash… Who has previously teamed with Grave Digger at Partners In Crime… Cash attempted a fist-bump with Grave Digger, but the big man was having none of it…

image.jpeg

J-B Cash: “You uhh… You wan’ed to see me, Cornell…?!”

Edward Cornell: “Mr. Cash… Please… Come in… Don’t mind them… I know they’re scary, but they’re just here to protect the interests of The House of Hell… Now… let’s get down to ‘Business’… Here… have a seat…”

Cornell was a little bit ‘too’ accommodating to Cash, who looked terrified… Doomsday… Grave Digger… and The Black Hats all glared at him as he slowly lowered himself into the chair, and we cut away as Cornell explained that HE would be pinning Apollo Prince tonight…!!

image.jpeg

Elsewhere in the back, 21CW UK Champion Viktor Beskov confronted his rival, Joey Beauchamp…!! The two coming face to face… and nose to nose…

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Viktor Beskov: “Feelin’ confident, are we… ‘Breeze’…?! Let’s see how confident you are… come London Calling… When it’s me an’ you out there… in tha ring… 1 on 1…!!”

All of a sudden, Joey Beauchamp flew forward, and headbutted Beskov…!! But it seemed as though ‘The Breeze’ was shoved from behind, because both men fell to the floor… However... It was soon revealed that Beauchamp didn’t get shoved… He was hit over the back of the head… by a Fire Extinguisher…

image.jpeg

‘The Anarchist’ Antithesis stood over Beauchamp’s fallen body… and then waited for Beskov to climb back to his feet… Dazed and confused, ‘Russian Bear’ staggered until Antithesis clocked him with the weapon too… before stomping off… happy with his handy work…!!

image.jpeg

Cain Carlisle 4.jpg21CW U vs.jpgJobber.jpg

‘Captain Crash’ Cain Carlisle [vs] Local Enhancement Talent

Cain Carlisle is on a roll right now. This match marked his fourth win in a row, and his fifth in the last two months. He hit his ‘Mark of Cain’ Coffin Drop to win it, on around 4 minutes.

image.jpeg

In the back, Sebastian Koller walked through a corridor and bumped into the veteran Clifford Wilson… Wilson and his partner for tonight Apollo Prince, are looking for a third partner to take on Edward Cornell, Mark Adonis and J-B Cash in the Main Event later on…

Sebastian Koller 2.jpg Clifford Wilson.jpg

But while the fans thought that Wilson would ask Koller to be the third man… Wilson instead just walked on after a short acknowledgment and mutual respect…

image.jpeg

Phillip ‘Cooper Man’ Cooper was shown lurking in the shadows… and he popped out from behind some crates…

Phillip Cooper: “Now then, Sebastian… That were dead MAD, that… Wilson and Prince are gaggin’ for a partner… an’ he jus’ flat out ignored ya, lad… Tooooold you…”

Koller shook his head, and it was his turn to brush Cooper off… but the hat-loving Manc smirked as Koller left the scene…

image.jpeg

Last week, we saw Darin Flynn pull The Professor’s trousers down to his ankles…!! As a direct result, tonight we’ll see, Flynn and his partner Beau Boulder taking on Professor’s project: The Bern Boys in tag team action…

Beau Boulder 2.jpgDarin Flynn 2.jpg w/ KT Devonshire.png21CW U vs.jpgHans Piccard.jpgFabian Schwarz.jpg w/ The Professor.jpg

Beau Boulder & Darin Flynn w/ KT Devonshire [vs] The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

Another good match here, but the two Swiss youngsters were incredibly focused, and didn’t allow the would-be detectives gain any momentum at all. With The Professor’s help, (he hit Boulder with his Cane), Fabian Schwarz rolled up Flynn to win it.

image.jpeg

In a pre-taped segment, the 21CW United Tag Team Champions Kenobi High were at their training school… with their proteges: Kian Owens and Padraig O’Hearne…

Jase Cole Champ.jpgChristopher Lister Champ.jpgKian Owens 5.jpgPadraig O'Hearne.png

A sign above the ring read ‘The Temple’… and there was a large free-standing punch bag directly in the middle of the ring, the same colour, and a similar height to the ring posts…

Christopher Lister: “Last week… We were booed by the 21CW fans…”

Jase Cole: “As is their right…”

Christopher Lister: “Quite… But understand it, I did not… We do everything right… We are peacekeepers… There is no passion, there is serenity… There is no chaos, there is harmony… There is no death, there is… The Force…”

Lister and Cole agreed that the group must spend some time training the ‘Padawans’… but as they were talking, Kian Owens found a light tube under the ring behind them…!! He held the light tube up, but Lister told him, he’s not ready to use it yet…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Next up, we learned that Jonathan Faust and Aldous Blackfriar will be taking on Grave Digger and The Black Hats at London Calling…!!

Jonathan Faust 2.jpgAldous Blackfriar.jpg Grave Digger 2.jpgCompton 3.jpgBlackheart 3.jpgLangton 3.jpg

Faust and Aldous will need TWO tag team partners… and next week, they will name those partners…!!

image.jpeg

[PICS: Smithie/Misery w/ Askey VS Frisby and Gulliver]

Smiling John Smithie & Mark Misery w/ Emmett Askey [vs] Chuck Frisby & Gulliver

Fresh off their match last week against Kenobi High, where the crowd cheered them, Smithie and Misery stepped into the ring with a team the fans hate in Chuck Frisby and Gulliver. Once again, the ‘bored’, and ‘miserable’ duo didn’t really want to be there, and the crowd loved everything they did. Misery stepped out of the way of a flying cross body from Frisby. Smithie refused to run the ropes for an attempted ‘Spear’ from Gulliver. However, their antics only wound Frisby and his bodyguard up. Gulliver ended up hitting ‘Gulliver’s Travels’ (Codebreaker) FOUR TIMES on Smithie – much to the dismay of the live audience.

image.jpeg

Finally, it was time for the Main Event… Edward Cornell and Mark Adonis welcomed J-B Cash to the ring as their third partner… but made it clear on the microphone that he is NOT a member of the House of Hell stable…

Edward Cornell 2.pngimage.jpeg J-B Cash.jpg

21CW World Champion Apollo Prince came out next, followed by his opponent for London Calling: Clifford Wilson… The two men waited, and then their third partner arrived… To the shock of just about no one… Returning after a one month suspension… JOSS THOMPSON…!!

image.jpeg Clifford Wilson_alt.jpg Joss Thompson.jpg

image.jpegClifford Wilson_alt.jpgJoss Thompson.jpgimage.jpegEdward Cornell 2.pngimage.jpegJ-B Cash.jpg

Apollo Prince, Clifford Wilson & Joss Thompson [vs] Edward Cornell, Mark Adonis & J-B Cash

Chaotic Main Event here, and one which didn’t last very long. Cornell, Adonis and Cash isolated the Champion Prince, and kept him away from his corner -  but he soon found a way to tag Joss Thompson in. The big American started throwing fists, and throwing people around – but he never quite got his hands on Edward Cornell! For the finish, Clifford Wilson took a super kick from Cash, FOR Apollo Prince, and saved his teammate from the move. Prince was then able to plant an elbow on Cash, leading to Joss Thompson hitting the ‘Clean Cutter’ and scoring the win. Both Cornell and Adonis could have saved Cash, but they decided to leave him to the wolves and leave the ring and head up the ramp.

After the match, Joss Thompson grabbed a microphone…

image.jpeg Clifford Wilson_alt.jpg Joss Thompson.jpg Edward Cornell 2.pngimage.jpeg J-B Cash.jpg

Joss Thompson: “Hey ED… Where do you think, you’re goin’ to huh…?! I’m not done with you, pal… Not by a LONG shot… you thought you got rid of me…? I was gone for a MONTH… At home… like a caged animal… Well now…? I’m outta my cage, man… and I’m ready to tare you… limb… from limb…!! So at London Calling… I’m teaming with another ANIMAL… Me and my best friend ‘The Lion’ Leo Price… are gonna team up one more time… against YOU… and ADONIS… In a Streets Of London STREET FIGHT…!!”

The crowd exploded… It’s been 12+ years since Joss Thompson and Leo Price teamed up… Streets Of London Street Fights are normally bloody affairs, with multiple weapons and carnage… To put these four in the match is going to end badly, for sure… Adonis ran Price down with a CAR not too long ago… and Joss hates Edward Cornell… Joss also cost Cornell his World Championship… An intriguing match for London Calling… that won’t be for the faint hearted…

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 27, Week 2, August 2020

Aurelian Bradley & Welsh Dragon [vs] Kelvin Badberry & Edison Silva w/ Phil Harmonic

Michael X w/ Joe Simpson [vs] Dangermouth w/ The Booth

Kevin Jones and Jeremy Allen [vs] The Northern Lights

‘Sensational’ Ricky Storm w/ Sifu [vs] Cousin Konrad w/ The Lee FamiLee

‘Jilted’ Loxley Robbins [vs] Lone Wolf

‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell [vs] ‘The Barcelona Bull’ Buff Martinez

Kelvin Badberry & Edison Silva w/ Phil Harmonic

Michael X w/ Joe Simpson 

The Northern Lights

‘Sensational’ Ricky Storm w/ Sifu 

‘Jilted’ Loxley Robbins 

‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell 

Aurelian Bradley & Welsh Dragon [vs] Kelvin Badberry & Edison Silva w/ Phil Harmonic

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 27, Week 2, August 2020

You seem quite high on the Welsh duo, and Harmonic is the star of his little group

The Underdogs seem to have lost direction in recent weeks, whereas The Booth are on the rise

Give The Northern Lights a win to establish themselves in the tag division in 21CW

Probably the toughest call on the card, but I'm going with Konrad as he's been on a roll since debuting

Robbins is a star, and it's probably too soon for Wolf to be beating someone at his level

I feel like Tommy is being set up as the next champ, and this loss could prove the catalyst for a Buff Martinez Heel turn

Posted (edited)

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW Kingdom 2.jpg

Episode 27

Wednesday, Week 2, August 2020

Steve Smith.jpgDane Rawley.jpg

Calling the action: Steve Smith and Dane Rowley

Overall Rating: 72

image.jpeg

We opened the show with Phil Harmonic stomping to the ring with Edison Silva, Kelvin Badberry and a microphone in his hand…

Phil Harmonic.jpgEdison Silva 2.jpgKelvin Badberry 3.jpg

Phil Harmonic: “Tommy Cornell… Win or lose tonight… I will fight you again next week!!”

Harmonic was interrupted though, by ‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle…!!

image.jpeg

Merle told Harmonic that their s**t isn’t over… Just because he’s trying to fight Tommy Cornell… He said he’d be watching this match really closely…!! From the announce desk… Harmonic wasn’t happy…

Aurelian Bradley.jpgWelsh Dragon.jpg21CW K vs.jpgEdison Silva.jpgKelvin Badberry 2.jpg w/ Phil Harmonic.jpg

Aurelian Bradley & Welsh Dragon [vs] Edison Silva & Kelvin Badberry w/ Phil Harmonic

Dominant win for Silva and Badberry here, despite how talented Bradley and Dragon are. Late in the match, Harmonic reached over the top rope and pulled Dragon’s mask half off his face behind the referee’s back. Dragon couldn’t see Badberry flying at him in the corner, and he was squashed up against the turnbuckle. He never recovered, and Silva soon made him tap with sleeper!

After the match, Merle O'Curle grabbed Harmonic to slam him on the announce table, but Badberry shoved him over, and Harmonic got out of there as quickly as he could...

image.jpeg

We cut to a pre-taped video from last week now… as Daniel Black Francis was shown climbing out of the van he stowed away in last week… and was ready to fight…!!

image.jpeg

At first though, Francis didn’t see Blake Belushi and The Brat Pack… and he looked around the vehicle… disappointed that they were just, gone… but then he saw them… walking away from the scene in the distance…

image.jpegArtemnose.pngThurston Darcy III.jpg

Francis ran as fast as he could, and he slammed into the back of Thurston Darcy III… who crashed head first into Artemis Eyre-Rochester…!! Artemis’ nose is still heavily protected by the face shield… and he was badly hurt by the collision… Francis then brawled with Belushi, slamming him into a wall… It was all Francis, until The Brat Pack regained the composure and jumped him… This allowed Belushi to escape fairly unscathed…

To be continued…

image.jpeg

Back live, Ricky Storm and Sifu were stood with Mo Adebola…

image.jpeg Ricky Storm.jpgSifu 2.jpg

Adebola asked what their plans were, for the upcoming We Will Rock You pay-per-view… after being challenged by The Lee FamiLee to a Triple Threat Ladder Match… along with Landon Mallory and Leigh Burton – the current 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Champions…

Ricky Storm: “We accept the challenge… We’d love nothing more than to batter Mallory and Burton with Ladders…!! But first… Tonight… I want Cousin… Konrad.. of the Lee FamiLee… I owe him one…!!”

Sifu: “Ooooovverr…”

image.jpeg

Michael X.jpg w/ Joe Simpson.jpg21CW K vs.jpgDangermouth 2.png w/ DJ Reason.jpgBuck Winchester.jpgGrandmaster Phunk.jpg

Great showing from Dangermouth here, who continues to learn his trade as an in-ring competitor. On the mic, he gets it. The fans hate him, and he plays up to it well. In the ring, he needs a lot of work still. He won this one though, with a lot of help from The Booth at ringside and with Michael X carrying him from an in-ring perspective.

After the match, The Booth remained in the ring… with DJ Reason grabbing a microphone…

Dangermouth 2.pngDJ Reason.jpgBuck Winchester.jpgGrandmaster Phunk.jpg

DJ Reason: “NEXT WEEK… The Booth make a big announcement… Stay tuned… because it’s going to ROCK everything…!!”

image.jpeg

Next up, Jeremy Allen and Kevin Jones came to the ring… Allen looked like he was trying to talk Jones out of something…

Kevin Jones.jpgJeremy Allen 7.jpg

Kevin Jones: “WAR MACHINE…!! YOU can’t just DO… whatever you WANT… and get away with it… So… It’s about time me and you had a fight… Let’s see if you can do whatever you want, to ME…!!”

Allen tried to calm Jones down again… but ‘The MVP’ wasn’t hearing it… Until Cliff King headed onto the stage… WITHOUT War Machine…

image.jpeg

Cliff King: “Gentlemen… Kevin… Listen to yourself… It is sad that a former 2-time 21CW World Champion has resorted to sticking up for a has-been like Jeremy Allen… War Machine could rip his leg off and feed it to him… but you Kevin… You’re different aren’t you… You’re a BEAST when you wanna be… Well… tonight… You two ‘minor annoyances’ can have a tag team match… against these men…”

King pointed over his shoulder… and out came the ‘security team’ for Blake Belushi – who King introduced as Alton Vicious and Riddic Jordan – the tag team known globally as: The Northern Lights…

Kevin Jones 2.jpgJeremy Allen 7.jpg21CW K vs.jpgAlton Vicious Suit.jpgRiddick Jordan Suit.jpg

Jeremy Allen & Kevin Jones [vs] The Northern Lights

Sadly for Jeremy Allen, he was not 100% tonight. The Northern Lights saw a wounded animal, and targeted him brilliantly. Jones put up more of a fight – but he was knocked over outside the ring by Riddick Jordan, while Alton Vicious hit his ‘Vicious Snap’ Spinebuster on big Jeremy Allen.

image.jpeg

Backstage, inexplicably Alfonso D’Angelo was seen talking to Edison Silva and Kelvin Badberry…

Alfonso D'Angelo.jpg Edison Silva 2.jpgKelvin Badberry 3.jpg

Alfonso could be heard congratulating the two men on their victory from earlier in the show… when Phil Harmonic walked around the corner…

image.jpeg

Harmonic was furious that his two stooges were talking to Alfonso, and told them to leave – immediately… before snarling at D’Angelo and leaving himself…

image.jpeg

Next up, Ricky Storm and Sifu were in the ring waiting for Storms opponent – Cousin Konrad…

Ricky Storm.jpgSifu 2.jpg

However, before Konrad and The Lee FamiLee could arrive… Free Agent Montgomery Croft headed onto the stage…!!

image.jpeg

The crowd cheered Croft loudly… as he strolled out in a very expensive suit… He glared at Storm and Sifu… and then took a seat in the front row of the audience to watch the big fight…

Ricky Storm.jpg w/ Sifu 2.jpg21CW K vs.jpgKonrad Makinen.jpg w/ JK Lee.jpgGorilla Lee.jpgAndrew Lee 2.jpg

Ricky Storm w/ Sifu [vs] Cousin Konrad w/ The Lee FamiLee

Great fight between these two, and while Cousin Konrad is new around here, he has years of experience on the European circuit, and has honed his craft as a ‘Stone Cold Killer’. Storm fights like a crazed Tasmanian devil, hitting various spinning kicks and strikes, but Konrad managed to block a lot of them, and counter some submission attempts. In the end, Konrad locked in his ‘Swedish Grapevine’ (Kirifuda Clutch) and Storm eventually passed out!

After the match, Sifu was jumped out of nowhere by Wade Orson, Leigh Burton and Landon Mallory…

Ricky Storm.jpgSifu 2.jpg Wade Orson Champ 2.pngLeigh Burton Champ.jpgLandon Mallory Champ.jpg

Cousin Konrad saw what was happening outside the ring, and tried to intervene, but he too was taken down by Burton and Mallory – having just competed in a match… The Lee FamiLee looked as though they weren’t going to help out… until Cousin Konrad got involved…

Konrad Makinen.jpgJK Lee.jpgGorilla Lee.jpgAndrew Lee 2.jpg

The fight looked as thought it’d be 3 on 3… with Sifu and Konrad down… Orson told his troops to back up a little… Inside the ring, Ricky Storm had regained his composure but all he saw was Gorilla Lee stood over his fallen tag team partner: Sifu… Storm snapped, and slid out of the ring to attack the big Gorilla…!! Andrew and JK spun around to intervene, but they were jumped from behind… Pure chaos ensued, but Orson and co. ducked out of it after a few well-orchestrated attacks… leaving Ricky Storm and Sifu fighting AGAINST The Lee FamiLee…!!

Steve Smith: “Oh those three are cunning…!!”

Dane Rowley: “They pulled out some cunning stunts there Steve… They’re dafty CRICKS…”

Steve Smith: “Careful Dane… Control yourself there pal… What they’ve done here is actually very clever… They know… The Lee FamiLee and Storm and Sifu together, will make sure they LOSE the Tag Team Titles in that Ladder Match… But to set Storm and Sifu and The Lees against each other, is incredibly smart…”

Dane Rowley: “It’s smart… but I don’t have to like it…”

image.jpeg

We cut back to the scenes involving Daniel Black Francis and The Ozzie Invasion next… with D-B-F still looking for Belushi…

image.jpeg image.jpegArtemnose.pngThurston Darcy III.jpg

Artemis and Thurston were staggering and slowly following Francis, but every now and then, he’d turn around and kick one of them and knock them to the ground… The scene resembled two zombies chasing a wounded man in a post-apocalyptic world… Suddenly, out of nowhere, Blake Belushi appeared and clocked Francis over the head with a GLASS BOTTLE…!!

The scene went silent, as Francis laid out flat on the dusty concrete in an abandoned area of where they were… Belushi picked up the remains of the bottle he’d used… and looked panicked… before walking up to the camera man and shoving him down so we couldn’t see what happened next…!! Leaving it all to our imagination...!!

image.jpeg

Loxley Robbins.png21CW K vs.jpgLone Wolf.jpg

Loxley Robbins won’t have seen what just happened, as he was preparing for his match against Lone Wolf. It’s a good job he did prepare, because Wolf is a dangerous opponent. The young brawler loves a big punch or two, and he’s vicious between the ropes. Loxley managed to stay in it though, and fought back with the fans behind him. He hit his amazing ‘Butterfly Powerbomb’ to pin a game Lone Wolf.

image.jpeg

The packed show wasn’t over yet… There was the small matter of finding out who would be the next Number One Contender for the 21CW World Heavyweight Title… as Tommy Cornell and Buff Martinez made their entrances…

Tommy Cornell.jpgimage.jpegBuff Martinez 3.jpg w/ Kathleen Lee.jpg

‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell [vs] ‘The Barcelona Bull’ Buff Martinez w/ Kathleen Lee

Cornell and Martinez have done this dance multiple times in 2020, and they used every trick in the book to counter each other’s familiar offense. The crowd were really into it too, cheering loudly for both men. Dualling “F**k him up, Tommy” and “Buff The Bull” chants echoed throughout the arena, and many would agree that this would make an amazing Title Match should one of them one day win the Big One again. Things were looking good for Buff – despite his still injured shoulder causing him problems – that was until the Champion, Wade Orson arrived. His friends Leigh Burton and Landon Mallory also popped up on the apron, the other side of the ring and distracted the referee.

Wade Orson Champ 2.pngLandon Mallory Champ.jpgLeigh Burton Champ.jpg

The distraction from the 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Champions allowed Orson to sneak up behind Martinez, and hit a very familiar move! He hit Tommy Cornell’s ‘Guilt Trip’ (Russian Leg Sweep), ON Buff, and then pulled the fallen Tommy on top of ‘The Barcelona Bull’. Orson jumped out of the ring, and Cornell rolled OFF Buff, not aware of what had happened. Cornell would go on to hit his own ‘Guilt Trip’ and win his way, but it wasn’t a ‘clean’ win at all. He won because of Orson and his friends, who had had an amazing night – without officially competing in any matches!

Cornell had his hand raised to close the show… but he couldn’t celebrate properly… given the way the finale went down…

image.jpeg 

Edited by The Lloyd
  • Like 5

Predictions for United, Episode 27, Week 2, August 2020 

Leo Price & Joss Thompson [vs] Luke Cool & Rolling Johnny Stones w/ The House of Hell

Smithie and Misery w/ Emmett Askey [vs] The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

Absolutely Flawless [vs] Vinny Vigilante and Evan Alpass

Aldous Blackfriar w/ Jonathan Faust [vs] J-B Cash

Viktor Beskov & Joey Beauchamp [vs] BW Eddie & Antithesis

‘The Squashasaurus’ Roly Muckletruck [vs] ‘All Business’ Edward Cornell w/ The House of Hell

Leo Price & Joss Thompson [vs] Luke Cool & Rolling Johnny Stones w/ The House of Hell

‘The Squashasaurus’ Roly Muckletruck [vs] ‘All Business’ Edward Cornell w/ The House of Hell

On 5/2/2024 at 6:28 PM, scapegoat said:

Leo Price & Joss Thompson

The Bern Boys

Absolutely Flawless

Aldous Blackfriar

BW Eddie & Antithesis

'All Business' Edward Cornell

Welcome along my friend :)

I run a Prediction Contest for every PPV and every game month.

The prizes are average... but they are normally booking based decisions that I don't mind someone else making - so make sure you stay active for a chance of winning - an average prize.

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW United 2.jpg

Episode 27

Wednesday, Week 2, August 2020

Des Greeves.jpgMartin Bloydell.jpgJeff Nova.jpg

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Jeff Nova

Overall Rating: 78
(highest rated episode of EITHER TV show to this point)

image.jpeg 

We opened the final stop on the road to London Calling, with Joss Thompson… BACK from his suspension… and ready to take on The House of Hell stable… but tonight… he wanted to call someone out…

image.jpeg

Joss Thompson: “There’s only ONE MAN… I need out here right now… So… LEO PRICE… My best friend… GET OUT HERE, MAN…!!”

image.jpeg

It didn’t take long for Leo Price to come to the ring… and he shook his friend’s hand with a big smile on his face…

Joss Thompson: “WE… Have our first tag team match together for over TEN YEARS… at London Calling this weekend… Soooo… I thought you and I should have a little ‘tune up’… ANY two ‘House Of Hell’ members wanna come out here and face us…?!”

Price looked surprised… He didn’t have any wrestling gear on him, but began to remove his tie and watch…!! Luke Cool and Rolling Johnny Stones headed to the ring looking like they were sent out by Edward Cornell to DESTROY Joss and Price…

image.jpegimage.jpeg21CW U vs.jpgLuke Cool.jpgRolling Johnny Stones.jpg

Leo Price & Joss Thompson [vs] Luke Cool & Rolling Johnny Stones

Leo Price wrestled his second match since returning from retirement, in suit trousers and smart shoes – opting to remove his pressed shirt and fold it gently and leave it on the ring steps. The match ended when Joss Thompson hit his ‘Clean Cutter’ and pinned Luke Cool.

image.jpegimage.jpeg Luke Cool.jpgRolling Johnny Stones.jpg

Joss Thompson: “At London Calling… Leo Price and Joss Thompson… versus Edward Cornell and Mark Adonis… will be a ‘STREETS OF LONDON STREET FIGHT’…!!”

The crowd cheered… Leo Price picked his shirt up and carried it gently to the back… smiling about his first win of the year…!! Can he and Joss overcome Cornell and Adonis on the Streets Of London this weekend…?!

image.jpeg

Smiling John Smithie.jpgMark Misery.jpg w/ Emmett Askey.jpg21CW U vs.jpgHans Piccard.jpgFabian Schwarz.jpg w/ The Professor.jpg

Smithie & Misery w/ Emmett Askey [vs] The Bern Boys w/ The Professor

Smithie and Misery couldn’t get going here. Sustained offense from their two young Swiss opponents, meant they were on the back foot throughout. A late ‘hot tag’ to Misery lifted the crowd, but Misery just looked not bothered at all (which the crowd loved). Despite the late comeback, Misery was eventually pinned following the brilliant ‘Lights Out In Lucerne’ (Slingshot Suplex into Flying Forearm).

image.jpeg

In the back, Aldous Blackfriar and Jonathan Faust were in a dark room… lit by two or three candles in the background… The fan favourite pair were talking to the shaky camera…

Aldous Blackfriar.jpgJonathan Faust 2.jpg

Aldous Blackfriar: “This is not a drill… this is the apocalypse… Please exit the arena in an orderly fashion…!!”

Jonathan Faust: “To Grave Digger… and his men with Black Hats… It is clear to us, that you fear NOTHING… But when you stand across the ring from US… SATAN… and a GOD… You will know fear… You will know… your impending DOOM…”

Aldous then confirmed that they had chosen their tag team partners to take on the massive foursome… The second of which, they will reveal to the world AT London Calling… But the first…

BOOM!!!!!

A huge fire ball lit the room up behind the pair…

It set some more candles ablaze, so the lighting improved a little…

Then this man appeared…

image.jpeg

UK Dragon lost four weeks ago to Grave Digger… and hasn’t been seen since…!! The veteran is a great partner for Aldous and Faust, but the announce team asked who else they’d be able to convince…

image.jpeg

A busy man: ‘Million Dollar Monty’ Montgomery Croft, appeared on United next…!!

image.jpeg

The crowd cheered him as he strolled to the ring and took a seat in the front row… The announce team then confirmed that he WILL be at London Calling this Saturday… where he will SIGN his 21CW contract… AND… choose which brand he’ll be working on going forward…!!

Lance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpg

The Martin Twins: Kelly and Lance headed out for their match next… and gave Croft a look as they passed his seat in the crowd…

Lance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpg21CW U vs.jpgVinny Vigilante.jpgEvan Alpass 3.jpg

Absolutely Flawless [vs] Vinny Vigilante & Evan Alpass

Great showing from Vinny and Alpass here, but they were soundly beaten in the end when Kelly Martin hit his ‘Perfect Driver’ (Death Valley Driver) on Vinny Vigilante. Absolutely Flawless will take on Cool and Stones at London Calling on Saturday!! And they’ll go into that match on the back of a win following their one month suspension.

image.jpeg

Backstage, Sebastian Koller was shown packing his gear away in the locker room… looking as though he’d just done a workout in the gym that’s always set up backstage… When in walked Phillip Cooper…

Sebastian Koller 2.jpg Phillip Cooper.jpg

Koller rolled his eyes, but Cooper told him to hear him out… because he had something BIG to say…

Phillip Cooper: “Listen… Kolloh… You an’ I are similah… know wha’ ah mean…?! Bowffe (both) experienced… Bowffe formah Champians… An’ if ah know ya, like ah think ah know ya… Then you don’ trust Clifford Wilson… Because I don’…!!”

Koller rolled his eyes again…

Sebastian Koller: “Lissen… Cooper… I don’ care…!! Please, man… Leave me alone… okay??”

Koller left the room… and Cooper stayed… hands on his hips… It’s unclear why Cooper has such a problem with Clifford Wilson, but it’s fairly obvious that Koller is annoyed with ‘Cooper Man’…

image.jpeg

Elsewhere in the back, Melanie Florence had her ‘Guest Right Now Guys’: Dutch newcomer Walker Van Cleer…

Melanie Florence 3.jpg Walker Van Cleer.jpg

Walker Van Cleer: “Thanks Melanie… It’s been a great start for me here on United… I’m fighting again next week, and…”

Before WVC could finish his thought, Chuck Frisby walked up… backed up by ‘The Icelandic Body’ Gulliver…

Chuck Frisby ager.jpgGulliver.jpg

Chuck Frisby: “Three wins from three… You’ve been incredibly lucky so far… but don’t forget… you owe it ALL to me…!!”

Chuck reminded Van Cleer that the ‘Chance Against Chuck’ is the reason he’s here… he then told the Dutch youngster that he won’t let him out of his sight… Van Cleer said he could always have a re-match…!!

image.jpeg

Aldous Blackfriar.jpg w/ Jonathan Faust 2.jpg21CW U vs.jpgJ-B Cash.jpg

‘His Satanic Majesty’ Aldous Blackfriar w/ Jonathan Faust [vs] J-B Cash

Great match here, with the experienced Cash teaching Aldous a trick or two out there. But Aldous is so good, and he’s riding a wave of momentum right now. In the end, Aldous ducked a Cross Body block from the second rope and then locked in his ‘Gloomweaver Clutch’ Tazmission – forcing Cash to tap out!

image.jpeg

Backstage, 21CW World Champion Apollo Prince bumped into veteran Clifford Wilson – his opponent at London Calling this Saturday…

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Apollo thanked Wilson for the assist last week… but the former ‘Dark Angel’ reminded him that he won’t be so kind in their World Title Match…

Clifford Wilson: “Hopefully I’ve proved to you, that I CAN be trusted… but know this… At London Calling… I’m coming… For your Title…!!”

Apollo stood closer to Wilson… and things got tense…

Apollo Prince: “I’m countin’ on it… old man… Bring your best… Because I want to beat the best…”

Prince stuck a hand out for a respectful handshake… but there was a lot of tension… Wilson shook it, and the two fan favourites – who have been getting on well of late – glared at each other as we cut away…

image.jpeg

We headed to ‘The Temple’ again next… and found the 21CW United Tag Team Champions: Kenobi High teaching their ‘Padawans’ Kian Owens and Padraig O’Hearne some things…

Christopher Lister Champ.jpgJase Cole Champ.jpgKian Owens 5.jpgPadraig O'Hearne.png

Christopher Lister was rolling around in the ring with his protégé, O’Hearne… while Jase Cole and his protégé Kian Owens watched on from the outside… Cole then slid into the ring to stop the fight, and began to explain a couple of bits to O’Hearne… In the background, Kian Owens reached under the ring, and pulled out a Light Tube again…!!

image.jpeg

Cole and Lister had quick reactions, and promptly told Owens to put the Light Tube down…!!

Christopher Lister: “Ready… to use a Light Tube… You are not… Your time… Come it will…”

Owens laid the Light Tube down… and stepped away from it…

image.jpeg

image.jpegJoey Beauchamp Suit.jpg21CW U vs.jpgBW Eddie 2.jpgAntithises.jpg

The 21CW UK Champion: Viktor Beskov, teamed with his London Calling opponent Joey Beauchamp tonight, and they took on Beskov’s two other rivals: BW Eddie and Antithesis. Whenever Beskov was in the ring, he revelled in taking out each one of the men responsible for his best friend Yuri Iliakov’s injury. Beauchamp was isolated for a long time though, and ‘The Russian Bear’ had to do a lot of waiting on the apron. For the finish, as Beskov had just planted BW Eddie with a brutal GTS, Beauchamp tagged himself in, and scrambled into the cover! Antithesis could have saved his partner, but chose not to!

After the bell rang, Antithesis left the ringside area… and BW Eddie rolled out under the ring to the floor…

image.jpeg Joey Beauchamp Suit.jpg

Joey Beauchamp went to shake Beskov’s hand… but the big Russian decided to hit a short-arm lariat, and then lock Beauchamp in his ‘Red Devil Lock’ (lifted arm hook)… Beauchamp was in agony, and Beskov eventually let him go… before holding his Championship up above his head and sneering at his opponent for this Saturday…

image.jpeg

Roly Muckletruck 2.jpg21CW U vs.jpgimage.png

‘The Squashasaurus’ Roly Muckletruck [vs] ‘All Business’ Edward Cornell

In the Main Event, we got the highest rated TV Match of 2020 so far in 21CW, as Roly Muckletruck got to work trying to squash the leader of The House of Hell stable: Edward Cornell. ‘All Business’ was in trouble, so it was no surprise to see Mark Adonis make an appearance. However, Roly managed to slam into him and knock him off the apron! Doomsday also showed up, but he too was smacked into by Roly. When he got back into the ring, Cornell looked to gain control, but Roly hit a Brick Wall Clothesline, and flattened Cornell! The Black Hats then arrived, and climbed on the aprons. The referee told them all to leave, but he didn’t see Beast Bantom slide into the ring behind Roly! Beast hit Roly with a SOCK, and knocked him clean out, before grabbing Cornell and laying him across the big Scot! The ref spun around and counted to three, and Cornell somehow won the chaotic fight! Beast then revealed that the sock he used, was full of COINS!

After the match, The Black Hats then stepped through the ropes and threatened to take out Roly… but he got some help…

Joss Thompson.jpgLeo Price.jpg Lance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpg UK Dragon.jpg Jonathan Faust 2.jpgAldous Blackfriar.jpg Roly Muckletruck 2.jpg

image.pngMark Adonis Suit.jpgDoomsday Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpg

Grave Digger 2.jpgLangton 3.jpgCompton 3.jpgBlackheart 3.jpgimage.png

Almost the entire locker room hit the ring and brawled all over the place… Pure chaos from everyone involved… It broke down to Joss Thompson being in the ring with Edward Cornell… but he never quite got his hands on his former friend and long-time rival… Doomsday pulled Cornell out under the ropes, and The House of Hell stumbled up the ramp to safety… The show closed with the fan favourites in the ring, watching the large stable leave…

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Predictions for LONDON CALLING, Week 2, August 2020

Grudge Match:
Jonathan Faust, Aldous Blackfriar, UK Dragon & ???? [vs] Grave Digger & The Black Hats

21CW UK Championship Match:
‘The Russian Bear’ Viktor Beskov (c) [vs] ‘The Breeze’ Joey Beauchamp

Grudge Match:
Absolutely Flawless [vs] Rolling Johnny Stones & Luke Cool

Grudge Match:
‘The Squashasaurus’ Roly Muckletruck [vs] Beast Bantom

Streets Of London Street Fight:
Joss Thompson & Leo Price [vs] Mark Adonis & Edward Cornell

21CW World Championship Match:
Apollo Prince (c) [vs] Clifford Wilson

BONUS QUESTIONS:

1). Who is the fourth partner in the team to take on Grave Digger & The Black Hats…? ______________ 

2). Which match will be the Match of the Night…? ______________ 

3). What will the Overall Rating of the show be (within 5, one point, spot on two points)…? ______________ 

Predictions for LONDON CALLING, Week 2, August 2020

Grudge Match:
Jonathan Faust, Aldous Blackfriar, UK Dragon & ???? [vs] Grave Digger & The Black Hats

Could definitely see this going the other way, but it feels like UK Dragon is here to take the pin

21CW UK Championship Match:

‘The Russian Bear’ Viktor Beskov (c) [vs] ‘The Breeze’ Joey Beauchamp

I know you like Beauchamp, but Beskov has done a good job as UK champ to date

Grudge Match:
Absolutely Flawless [vs] Rolling Johnny Stones & Luke Cool

Rolling Johnny Stones and Luke Cool are the jobbers of the House of Hell stable, so I expect them to lose here

Grudge Match:
‘The Squashasaurus’ Roly Muckletruck [vs] Beast Bantom

By nefarious means

Streets Of London Street Fight:
Joss Thompson & Leo Price [vs] Mark Adonis & Edward Cornell

Adonis has been booked strongly, and it feels like Leo Price could take the pin here - which could lead to a 1-on-1 money match between Thompson and Cornell

21CW World Championship Match:

Apollo Prince (c) [vs] Clifford Wilson

Wilson keeps it on the straight and narrow but comes up short, which could lead to a slow burn Heel turn

BONUS QUESTIONS:

1). Who is the fourth partner in the team to take on Grave Digger & The Black Hats…? No idea... I'm not sure how long Adam Matravers was out for, but I'll go for him to return

2). Which match will be the Match of the Night…? Joss Thompson & Leo Price vs Mark Adonis & Edward Cornell

3). What will the Overall Rating of the show be (within 5, one point, spot on two points)…? 75