The "Next Big Thing"

What this means in regards of potential talent? I am running an own created company, we are at Tiny, so long ways to enjoy and would like to start knowing about Big Concepts like "The Next Big Thing"

Any threads or Youtube videos that I can read / watch where it gets explained in detail?

Thanks!

On 4/7/2023 at 10:06 PM, Sharkn20 said:

What this means in regards of potential talent? I am running an own created company, we are at Tiny, so long ways to enjoy and would like to start knowing about Big Concepts like "The Next Big Thing"

Any threads or Youtube videos that I can read / watch where it gets explained in detail?

Thanks!

Basically it just means they're the guys who have the potential to become a company figurehead (or close to it). High Star Quality, high charisma, marketability. That's really all there is too it 

2 hours ago, Inky The Squid Boy said:

Basically it just means they're the guys who have the potential to become a company figurehead (or close to it). High Star Quality, high charisma, marketability. That's really all there is too it 

Thanks!

What do u mean with marketability?? Is that a high fix cap for Overness, like >70??

• 1 month later...

This was from TEW 2013, but I assume it still holds true:

1: Is already being tipped as a huge star for years to come = > 95 overness A+
2: is definitely one to watch, the sky seems to be the limit of where his career can go = 88 > 94 A- to A possibly A+
3: is somebody who should be handled carefully, as it's clear that the <30 year old has all the raw materials needed to create a big star in the future = 83 > 88 B+ to A - possibly A
4: " there is a lot of talk that Xis a potential break-out star, there seems to be an almost tangible sense of destiny with the <30 year old" in Hot Prospects <78 > 83 C+ to B
5: "Worker might still be young...." < 73-78 C+ to B range
6: Dark Horse for future Success 67- 73 C to C+

1: Turn into an phenomenal worker (highest quality of worker) A or A* Psychology + solid other performance
2: Fantastic
3: Exceptional in ring worker
4: Really Fine
5: Very, Very Good
6: Very Good

This is in the "Hot Prospects" section in Creative.