Fall of the One Ring Circus Redux

With TCP's permission, I have edited and added to his data to fill the holes he left behind (mainly with Japan). Thanks go to TCP for giving me the permission to add to his data and also for providing the data to work from. Added thanks go to Satargis, who supplied me with an events file with extra japanese events that were missing from the original data, as well as Anubis who gave me his latest TV Network and PPV carrier files. So without further a-do, the changes. [U][B]Changes[/B][/U] Stat tweaks aided by suggestion from the forum. Added missing relationships and relationships due to added workers. Added additional tag teams. Added Japanese stables. Added Japanese Events (provided by Satargis) Update TV networks and PPV carriers (provided by Anubis) Added Workers: Razor Ramon HG Yinling Kenji Aoki Takao Omori Hideki Takahashi Yoshiyuki Nakamura Fumihiko Uei Kotaro Suzuki Richard P Naegele Sarah Stock Shinya Kojika Takuma Sano Tetsuya Naito Yoshiyuki Nakamura Hideyuki Watanabe Jeff Shapiro Frank Iadevia Missing pics from added workers Hideyuki Watanabe Jeff Shapiro Frank Iadevia Hideki Takahashi Updated Pics Black Tiger (Rocky Romero) Jun Akiyama Junji Hirata (Super Strong Machine) Kei Sato Keiji Mutoh (Non-muta) Naomichi Marufuji Dragon Gate logo All promotions now have an owner and head booker assigned. This was done to prevent unrealistic moves from happening. For example, Vader as booker of Chikara, SUWA as booker for LLPW, Ron Simmons as owner for FIP. One of the worst cases were Tom Pritchard becoming booker for CZW and then signing Hulk Hogan on a PPA. As a result, some promotions may have disagreeable owners or head bookers. If any possible suggestions are raised, I will take them in mind if an additional update is required. [B][U]Downloads[/U][/B] Taking in to account the troubles people encountered when downloading TCP's original data, I have uploaded the files on several file hosting sites. Please keep in mind, you only need to download from one of these sites, not from all three. Data [url]http://rapidshare.de/files/25117699/FORC_Redux.zip.html[/url] [url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=42QBOWZ7[/url] [url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/s6hxib[/url] Pics [url]http://rapidshare.de/files/25117031/FORC_Redux_Pics.zip.html[/url] [url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TDEGOT0H[/url] [url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/j1cvgx[/url]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks for this S-Kay, are you intending to update on a regular basis? One thing i noticed in ORC is that the Foley/Flair relationship was hatred accordibg to Foleys blog they recently sat next to each other on a flight and have settled a lot of there differences - perhaps just a dislkie relationship or maybe eradicate it alltogether?

Panix, I'm probably going to update this mod once or twice to iron out any irregularities and then I'll call it final. To be fair, I've all ready found quite a few. For example, Dawn Marie being listed as male and Minoru Fujita being Australian... And Satargis, thanks for spotting the event name change. However, I'll be leaving out the 2006. It'll seem a little strange if they keep calling it Circuit 2006 Ignition when in-game it maybe 2011.

[QUOTE=S-kay]Panix, I'm probably going to update this mod once or twice to iron out any irregularities and then I'll call it final. To be fair, I've all ready found quite a few. For example, Dawn Marie being listed as male and Minoru Fujita being Australian... And Satargis, thanks for spotting the event name change. However, I'll be leaving out the 2006. It'll seem a little strange if they keep calling it Circuit 2006 Ignition when in-game it maybe 2011.[/QUOTE] :eek: Dawn Marie is a dude? Thats cool S-Kay i appreciate you putting in the effort and tweaking the game - are you going to change the Foley/Flair relationship?

[QUOTE=panix04]:eek: Dawn Marie is a dude? Thats cool S-Kay i appreciate you putting in the effort and tweaking the game - are you going to change the Foley/Flair relationship?[/QUOTE] Yep, it's been changed.

[QUOTE=Deadman36g]Are you gonna add any more US companies? such as PWG,IWC, etc.?[/QUOTE] PWG may come in the next update. I'm undecided. I think I'll follow TCP's example and try and make sure the data doesn't get excessive. Japan is missing popular promotions like HUSTLE. Mexico is missing it's 3rd biggest and rather competitive promotion IWRG and the Puerto Rican wrestling scene (such as WWC and IWA) is no where to be seen. If these promotions can be over looked, I'm sure some of the medium sized US indies can be also. If every promotion with some degree of relevance was included the data would be very substantial. T-zone and Ravex are the ones who supply quantiful data like that (not that its a bad thing. Its an alternative).

[QUOTE=twisted]hey S-Kay did you include Bob Sapp in your update?? I dont remember seein him on ur upadate post. if he is what name is he under?[/QUOTE] Uhh... I forgot him... He'll be in the next update I do

[QUOTE=TCP1]There is nothing worse than an over-loaded mega-update that is unresponsive and full of workers you would never use![/QUOTE] yeah, but there are still heaps of workers that people will never use. I mean, isn't there a roster limit? Plus, you should only want the best in you company (which is subjective depending on your taste and your fed type) There are at least 100 male performers alone (not including women) I love to hire. But I should there are a lot more I won't.

[QUOTE=TCP1]There is nothing worse than an over-loaded mega-update that is unresponsive and full of workers you would never use![/QUOTE] And then there are some people who will use many of those workers. Just to try something new or when running a different kind of promotion, things like that. I would just make those people, but I don't know who they are (until I use them in the game) and am horrible at stats.

[QUOTE=Akki]And then there are some people who will use many of those workers. Just to try something new or when running a different kind of promotion, things like that. I would just make those people, but I don't know who they are (until I use them in the game) and am horrible at stats.[/QUOTE] Allow me to re-phrase. In my opinion there is nothing worse than an over-loaded megadata.

[QUOTE=TCP1]Allow me to re-phrase. In my opinion there is nothing worse than an over-loaded megadata.[/QUOTE] pffft, get a better rig! :p Make this sumbitch so huge, it takes my monster machine a half hour to load each day. :p Kidding of course. Any plans to add any more of the missing women's workers? Need to ask before I download. :)

[QUOTE=Remianen]Any plans to add any more of the missing women's workers? Need to ask before I download. :)[/QUOTE] You could import them from my mod although I cant promise 100% stat accuracy but they should be in my mod. [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11079[/url]

[QUOTE=Remianen]pffft, get a better rig! :p Make this sumbitch so huge, it takes my monster machine a half hour to load each day. :p Kidding of course. Any plans to add any more of the missing women's workers? Need to ask before I download. :)[/QUOTE] I'll probably be adding the suggestions you made in the original FORC thread. In particular, the Apaches. I don't have enough knowledge about CMLL's women division though, so that'll have to be a miss unless Bobinc has them in his mod and gives me permission to import them.

[QUOTE=S-kay]I'll probably be adding the suggestions you made in the original FORC thread. In particular, the Apaches. I don't have enough knowledge about CMLL's women division though, so that'll have to be a miss unless Bobinc has them in his mod and gives me permission to import them.[/QUOTE] You can import what ever you want from my mod.

There really needs to be some more Canadian feds, like Stampede Wrestling....and uh well thats really the only one I can see that NEEDS adding. lol But Canada is baren with just 1 promotion. I added them in mine, some of their roster is in the mod already but some I had to import from T-Zone Stampede isn't in that one either, though several worker bios state that they wrestle there.

there in lies the problem. there aren't any really notable feds that are in busines. for example Stampede closed its doors sometime ago and hasn't been heard from since. FLI closed their doors and Lutte International also closed theirs. Edit: I'm sorry Stampete's doors are not closed

[QUOTE=darthsiddus2]there in lies the problem. there aren't any really notable feds that are in busines. for example Stampede closed its doors sometime ago and hasn't been heard from since. FLI closed their doors and Lutte International also closed theirs. Edit: I'm sorry Stampete's doors are not closed[/QUOTE] What about BCW? (Boarder City Wreslting) only reason I noticed it is because it is mentioned in another promotions description as being the biggest in Canada. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/bobinc/Request/BCW.jpg[/IMG]

BCW is in fact not closed. D'more still runs it if I'm not mistaken and they now have two brands Edit: Border City's Current Roster and champs BCW Can-Am Heavyweight Champion Abyss BCW Can-Am Television Champion Petey Williams BCW Can-Am Tag Team Champion Jimmy Jacobs BCW Can-Am Tag Team Champion Phil Atlas Border City Wrestling Superstars A-1 Ash Phil Atlas Johnny Bravo D'Lo Brown Kris Chambers CK3 (Conrad Kennedy III) Chris Clontz Danny Daniels D-Ray 3000 Tyson Dux Adam Fontaine Gutter Jade Jaime D Geza Kalman, Jr. Brad Martin N8 Mattson Chris Pillon J.T. Playa Dyson Pryce El Reverso Bobby Roode Chris Sabin Alex Shelley Ruffy Silverstein Tim Titan El Tornado Jimmy Trump Eddie Venom Petey Williams Border City Wrestling Officials Pee- Wee Kastles Mark McKenzie Chris Holler

Archived