image.jpeg Princeton Pryce.jpg image.jpeg

MR. IMPACT - PRINCETON PRYCE - SEAN MCFLY

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

SHOOTER SEAN DEELEY - SKIP BEAU - SONNY WILDSIDE

STABLES

image.jpeg

ELITE

Christian Price.jpg image.jpegimage.jpeg

CHRISTIAN PRICE - THE DYNAMITE EXPRESS (SYD COLLIER & CAM JONES)

TAG TEAMS

image.jpegRicky DeColt.jpg image.jpegimage.jpeg

THE DECOLT BOYS (JACK DECOLT & RICKY DE COLT) - THE GRIFFIN FAMILY (MARK GRIFFIN & ROBBY GRIFFIN)

image.jpegimage.jpeg

THUNDER & LIGHTNING (JASON THUNDER & LIGHTNING LOMAS)

WOMENS ROSTER

AMBER ALLEN - BROOKE TYLER - CLAIRE WINTERS

LAURA FLAME - LAUREN EASTER - NINA CACACE

image.jpeg image.jpeg

SALLY ANNE ANDERSON - ZOE AMMIS

STABLES

image.jpeg

THE QUEEN'S COURT

NADIA SNOW - DEBORAH YOUNG - JESSICA CONROY

BROADCAST TEAM

DAVIS DITTERICH - TOM TOWSEND - ADRIAN GARCIA

CWA TITLES

CHRISTIAN PRICE - CWA World (Prestige: 81)

Christian Price.jpg

CWA_World.jpg

THE DYNAMITE EXPRESS - CWA World Tag Team (Prestige: 72)

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

MR. IMPACT - CWA Television (Prestige: 66)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

AMBER ALLEN - CWA Women's (Prestige: 66)

image.jpeg

CWA_Womens.jpg

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 1

dnw.gif

DEVELOPMENTAL NORTH WRESTLING

MENS ROSTER

BLOCKBUSTER - CHUCKY DORRANCE - DAPPER DANNY DRAPER

DAVID STONE - DEREK FROST - GEORGE WOLFE

HANK GUNN - LEE RIVERA - MOUNTIE MANN

OMAR BROWN - ROBIN DALAY - SOLOMON GOLD

TAG TEAMS

Alyx Winters.jpgFlip Simkins.jpg Thimbleby Langton.jpgWooton Fitzpaine.jpg

GENERATION Z (ALYX WINTERS & FLIP SIMKINS) - THE BROTHERS CAIN (LUKE CAIN & ELI CAIN)

Marc Raisin.jpgDermott Ayres.jpg

THE MONTREAL MAFIA (MARC RAISIN & DERMOTT AYRES)

WOMENS ROSTER

ARIEL BREAKS - DEMELZA WADE - NATALIE DIMARCO

image.jpeg

SANDRA SHINE

BROADCAST TEAM

Samuel Curran.jpg Steve Decolt_alt1.jpg image.jpeg

SAMUEL CURRAN - STEVE DECOLT - ADRIAN GARCIA

DNW TITLES

Vacant - DNW North (Prestige: 45)

dnw north.jpg

Vacant - DNW Tag Team (Prestige: 45)

dnw tag team.jpg

Vacant - DNW Women's North (Prestige: 45)

dnw north womens.jpg

• Like 3

December 31, 2019

BOOKING COMITTEE

image.jpeg image.jpeg Duane Stone.jpg Jeremy Stone_alt1.jpg

Steve DeColt: Guys, we have discussed about this for so long, this is the time to implement our strategy. From now on CWA stands for Continental Wrestling Alliance.

Jeremy Stone:  This is the right decision. The DeColts and Stones made history in Canada. But we all know we never conquered the United States. We have the talent and potential  to defy the big three of USPW, SWF and TCW.

Duane Stone: You're right, but we aren't still popular enough in the United States for a big TV contract.

Steve DeColt: That is one of the reasons for the brand split. The Main Roster will consist only on the best of the best, the ones to showcase in CWA Championship Wrestling and big PPVs. Also the new internet subscription service CWA Worldwide is debuting, starting with tiny coverage in USA, Mexico, Europe and Japan.

CWA Championship Wrestling: 'A' show that runs for one and a half hours. Held on Wednesdays. Maple Leaf Sports on a late night slot.

image.jpeg  MapleLeafSports.jpg  cwa worldwide.jpg

Main Roster PPVs: Run for 2 hours. Premier Pay CAN-TV to be shown on the early evening.

image.jpeg image.jpeg cwa worldwide.jpg

Steve DeColt: Then we have our new second brand. DNW will be used as a new developmental territory. At the same time DNW will also have a very small coverage in USA, Canada, UK and Oceania thank to our new deal with WrestlingNation.com. This will give us the opportunity to enter these markets. It will be just the first step of our plan.

DNW PUSH: "B" show that runs for one hour. Held on Fridays.

dnw push.gif wrestlingnation.jpg cwa worldwide.jpg

DNW PPVs: Run for 1 and a half hours.

image.gifwrestlingnation.jpg cwa worldwide.jpg

Jeremy Stone: This is very promising, but we have to make an impact early on the year.

Steve DeColt: I hope together we'll make our new event CWA Snowland a huge success!

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

Looking good, will be following. 

One potential issue, B shows don't affect company popularity so might not be the best option for the worldwide growth. Then again they do affect worker popularity and then the B brand PPVs will affect pop. So it's not an impossible system.

I do love the CWA roster though, and feel like it's been underserved on the boards. If I was any good at performance over pop promotions I'd have gone for it myself at some point. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, christmas_ape said:

One potential issue, B shows don't affect company popularity so might not be the best option for the worldwide growth. Then again they do affect worker popularity and then the B brand PPVs will affect pop. So it's not an impossible system.

I do love the CWA roster though, and feel like it's been underserved on the boards. If I was any good at performance over pop promotions I'd have gone for it myself at some point. 

@christmas_ape It's true that B shows won't help me for worldwide growth, but at least B brand PPVs and also A brand will. CWA Worldwide has tiny coverage in USA, Mexico, Europe and Japan and in the future maybe I'll have enough money to increase the coverage level.

Any advice on how to increase participation? You always seem to have a lot of people making predictions, but maybe is just because your diaries are so good! Anyway thanks in advance.

Edited by newbiezness

Well I appreciate the compliment, although I've had plenty of stuff not pick up much of an audience, sometimes you just gotta do whatever you enjoy and view participation as a bonus. I know it can be demotivating to spend time and effort and feel it's not getting seen but that's why you just gotta find a game/story you enjoy.

Not the most practical advice I'm afraid... If anything comes to mind when I'm reading this I'll let you know!

• Like 1

CWA Championship wrestling.jpg

CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EPISODE 1

Bullet For My Valentine's Don't Need You plays and ELITE (Christian Price and The Dynamite Express w/ Drake Young) makes an epic entrance to start the show.

Stable_ELITE.jpg

Christian Price.jpgSyd Collier.jpgCam Jones.jpgDrake Young.jpg

Drake Young: Saskatoon, this group of special wrestlers is the Elite of professional wrestling!

(Crowd of Saskatoon boos Drake Young)

Drake Young: Syd Collier and Cam Jones, The Dynamite Express, your CWA World Tag Team champions! And the best wrestler in North America, the CWA World champion Christian Price!

(More boos while Christian Price takes the mic)

Christian Price: I am. I am the best. Just as The Dynamite Express are the best tag team. In 2020 my reign will be even better.

(Crowd chants "Sean McFly, Sean McFly!")

Christian Price: Shut up, Sean McFly's time is over. This is a new era in professional wrestling in North America. The Elite Era has started!

Rating: 70

Shooter Sean Deeley.jpgvst.pngErik Strong.jpg

SHOOTER SEAN DEELEY vs ERIK STRONG

Shooter Sean Deeley and Erik Strong are in the first match of Championship Wrestling. Shooter Sean Deeley put in a dominant performance, although Erik Strong managed to survive two pin attempts before losing by pinfall.

Shooter Sean Deeley def. Erik Stong (Rating: 66, Time: 18')

Mark Griffin.jpgRobby Griffin.jpgvst.pngJason Thunder.jpgLightning Lomas.jpg

THE GRIFFIN FAMILY vs THUNDER & LIGHTNING

Last Tag Team Grand Prix winners Thunder & Lightning continue in good form and Lightning Lomas pins Robby Griffin for the win.

Thunder & Lightning def. The Griffin Family (Rating: 67, Time: 10')

image.jpeg

We see CWA Women's champion Amber Allen in the locker room.

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Suddenly The Queen's Court (Nadia Snow, Deborah Young and Jessica Conroy) break in to attack her.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Zoe Ammis and Sally Anne Christianson hear the noise and come to help Amber Allen. The Queen's Court retreats.

Rating: 49

image.jpegvst.pngimage.jpeg

AARON KNIGHT vs PRINCETON PRYCE

Former World champion Aaron Knight is over with the fans and of course he isn't going to fail in his first match of the year, but Princeton Pryce put some resistance.

Aaron Knight def. Princeton Pryce (Rating: 74, Time: 14')

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Aaron Knight is leaving the ring while Cameron Vessey makes his entrance for the next match. They face off but are separated by other wrestlers before they make any contact.

The feud between the first two CWA World champions in history is not over!

Rating: 69

image.jpegvst.pngimage.jpeg

CAMERON VESSEY vs DIABLO DUVAK

Duvak gets some offense at the beginning, but after that the first CWA World champion in history Cameron Vessey doesn't give him any chance and puts on a show before winning the match by submission.

Cameron Vessey def. Diablo Duvak (Rating: 82, Time: 10')

Main Event: CWA TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP (15 mins Time Limit match)

image.jpegvst.pngSonny Wildside.jpg

MR. IMPACT ©️ vs SONNY WILDSIDE

CWA Television champion Mr. Impact Hugh Ancrie makes his 16th defence against 25-year-old wrestling wonderkid Sonny Wildside. This is the most even match of the night. Sonny Wildside makes a great impression, but the champion retains after they reach the Time Limit.

Mr. Impact drew with Sonny Wildside (Rating: 66, Time: 15')

championship1.JPG

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 5

image.jpeg

CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EPISODE 2

The DeColt Boys make their entrance to the sounds of canadian national treasure Bryan Adams' song Here I Am.

An emotional entrance full of symbolism with the old Canadian Wrestling Alliance logo on the screens and the crowd of Winnipeg sings along when the song reaches the chorus:

image.jpeg

"Here we are, we've just begun

and after all this time

our time has come

yeah, here we are, still goin strong

right here in the place where we belong

Ooh, it's a New World, it's a New Start

it's alive with the beating of young hearts

it's a New Day, it's a New Plan

I'll be waiting for you

HERE I AM"

image.jpeg

After the chorus ends the old logo on the screens changes to the new Continental Wrestling Alliance logo bringing the crowd on their feet for an standing ovation.

Jack DeColt.jpgRicky DeColt.jpgvst.pngAntonio Del Veccio.jpgPrinceton Pryce.jpg

THE DECOLT BOYS (JACK DECOLT & RICKY DECOLT) vs ANTONIO DEL VECCIO & PRINCETON PRYCE

After a strong beginning by The DeColt Boys fueled by the crowd, Del Veccio and Pryce match their opponents. After they elude a couples of attempts, Jack DeColt pins Princeton Pryce and the crowd celebrates DeColts' win.

The DeColt Boys def. Antonio Del Veccio & Princeton Pryce (Rating: 66, Time: 16')

Jack DeColt.jpgRicky DeColt.jpg

After the match Jack and Ricky DeColt want to say something.

Ricky DeColt: Last week Christian Price said this is the Elite era. He is wrong, damn wrong.

Jack DeColt: This new era continues DeColts and Stones traditions. This era doesn't ignore our history. This era embraces the best of our past!

(Crowd chants "CWA, CWA!)

Rating:  69

image.jpegvst.pngBrooke Tyler.jpg

LAUREN EASTER vs BROOKE TYLER

"The Boss" Lauren Easter and "The Franchise" Brooke Tyler have a long rivalry that started in NOTBPW and last year new chapters were written. The match has a slow beginning and then evolves to a technical masterclass where both Easter and Tyler survive false finishes. When it seemed they had no energy left Brooke Tyler somehow managed to win by pinfall.

Brooke Tyler def. Lauren Easter (Rating: 69, Time: 21')

Brooke Tyler.jpg image.jpeg

After the match Brooke Tyler isn't happy enough with the win and wants to add more punishment to Easter's body.

Rating: 57

image.jpegvst.pngJared Johnson.jpg

DONTE DUNN vs JARED JOHNSON

Donte Dunn imposes his power in this match and controls Jared Johnson's tricks in order to achieve the victory.

Donte Dunn def. Jared Johnson (Rating: 60, Time: 10')

Cameron Vessey.jpg

Cameron Vessey talks before his match against Aaron Knight this weekend at Snowland.

Cameron Vessey: We were the first two CWA World champions, but the order is important in this case. When CWA was created I was the NOTBPW Canadian champion, he was the CGC World champion. We had a match to unify the titles, I won, I became the first CWA World champion. I was and I will always be the first. Aaron Knight will always be second to me. At Snowland I'm going to make sure that I continue to be in first place and Aaron Knight is in second place!

Rating: 71

Main Event:

image.jpegJason Thunder.jpgLightning Lomas.jpg

vs2.png

Christian Price.jpgSyd Collier.jpgCam Jones.jpg w/Drake Young.jpg

image.jpeg

SEAN MC FLY and THUNDER & LIGHTNING vs ELITE (CHRISTIAN PRICE, SYD COLLIER and CAM JONES w/ Drake Young)

The challengers Sean McFly and Thunder & Lightning join forces to take on the champions before their matches at Snowland. This is a total battle where the mix of McFly's experience and Thunder & Lightning's youth energy results better than you could imagine and gives a hard time to Elite. After many false finishes nobody seems to be able to win this match. Both trios caught fire and ended repeatedly ignoring referee instructions, leading to both teams being disqualified. As they leave the ring each team yells at the other and the heat between the participants of this match keeps increasing for the Snowland PPV.

Sean McFly and Thunder & Lightning went to a double DQ with Elite (Rating: 68, Time: 25')

championship2.JPG

Edited by newbiezness
In Vessey's promo I confused the order in which Cameron Vessey and Aaron Knight were CWA World champions, so I had to edit the promo in order to make sense for the storyline, sorry
  • Like 4

CARD FOR PREDICTIONS

CWA SNOWLAND I

Snowland's Television Battle Royal (winner becomes #1 contender for CWA Television)

Antonio Del Veccio vs Donte Dunn vs Erik Strong vs Jared Johnson vs Johnny Bloodstone vs Marc DuBois vs Princeton Pryce vs  Shooter Sean Deeley vs Skip Beau vs Sonny Wildside

CWA World Tag Team

The Dynamite Express (Syd Collier and Cam Jones w/ Drake Young) ©️ vs Thunder & Lightning (Jason Thunder & Lightning Lomas)

Amber Allen, Sally Anne Christianson and Zoe Ammis vs The Queen's Court (Nadia Snow, Deborah Young and Jessica Conroy)

CWA World

Christian Price ©️ vs Sean McFly

Main Event:

Aaron Knight vs Cameron Vessey

• Like 1

CWA Snowlands #1 Predictions

Snowland's Television Battle Royal

Donte Dunn def. Del Veccio, E. Strong, Johnson, Bloodstone, DuBois, Pryce, Deeley, Beau & Wildside

CWA World Tag Team Championship

The Dynamite Express (c) def. Thunder & Lightning

The Queen's Court def. Allen, Christianson & Ammis

CWA World Championship

Sean McFly def. Christian Price (c)

Cameron Vessey def. Aaron Knight

• Like 1

image.jpeg

SNOWLAND I

SNOWLAND'S TELEVISION BATTLE ROYAL (#1 contender CWA Television)

Antonio Del Veccio.jpgvst.pngDonte Dunn.jpgimage.pngimage.jpeg

ANTONIO DEL VECCIO vs DONTE DUNN vs ERIK STRONG vs

Jared Johnson.jpgimage.pngJohnny Bloodstone.jpgimage.pngMarc DuBois.jpg

vs JARED JOHNSON vs JOHNNY BLOODSTONE vs MARC DUBOIS vs

Princeton Pryce.jpgimage.pngShooter Sean Deeley.jpgimage.pngSkip Beau.jpg

vs PRINCETON PRYCE vs SHOOTER SEAN DEELEY vs SKIP BEAU vs

image.pngSonny Wildside.jpg

vs SONNY WILDSIDE

image.png

Skip Beau wins the Snowland's Television Battle Royal (Rating: 73, Time: 25')

Skip Beau.jpg Hugh Ancrie.jpg

Skip Beau and CWA Television champion Mr. Impact Hugh Ancrie look at each other from the distance teasing their future title match.

Rating: 63

CWA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Syd Collier.jpgimage.jpeg w/image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpegimage.jpeg

THE DYNAMITE EXPRESS (SYD COLLIER & CAM JONES w/ Drake Young) ©️ vs THUNDER & LIGHTNING (JASON THUNDER & LIGHTNING LOMAS)

The Dynamite Express make their 19th defence in a reign that began in January 2019, therefore if they win this match they will celebrate 1 year holding the CWA World Tag Team titles. Thunder & Lightning won the CWA Tag Team Grand Prix last month to become the #1 contenders. Thunder & Lightning make a strong start, but gradually The Dynamite Express took control of the match. Surprisingly Jason Thunder has a great opportunity to win the match around the 15th minute mark, but Drake Young pulls his leg and avoids the 3 count. The Dynamite Express hit Lightning Lomas with the Chop And Change and Cam Jones pins Lomas for the win.

The Dynamite Express def. Thunder & Lightning (Rating: 69, Time: 21')

image.png

image.jpeg

AMBER ALLEN, SALLY ANNE CHRISTIANSON and ZOE AMMIS vs THE QUEEN'S COURT (NADIA SNOW, JESSICA CONROY and DEBORAH YOUNG)

CWA Women's champion Amber Allen was attacked by The Queen's Court in the first episode of Championship Wrestling. Christianson and Ammis helped the champion then. Amber Allen dominates Jessica Conroy early on the match, but their mood changes completely when Christianson and Ammis are legal and Queen's Court take over the match. Ammis survives a pin attempt by Deborah Young, but a couple of minutes later Nadia Snow pinned Christianson to take the win.

The Queen's Court def. Amber Allen, Sally Anne Christianson and Zoe Ammis (Rating: 62, Time: 10')

CWA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

image.jpegw/ image.jpegimage.pngimage.jpeg

CHRISTIAN PRICE (w/ Drake Young) ©️ vs SEAN MCFLY

CWA World champion Christian Price makes his fourth defence in a reign that started in August 2019. McFly and Price start the match brawling in and outside the ring spending much energy. After that phase they take a more psychologic approach and the match slows down. McFly seems to have the advantage, but Drake Young distracts him and Price attacks him from behind with a backbreaker. McFly's back is in pain and Price continues to punish him there, until Price sees an opportunity to use a roll-up pin to win the match.

Christian Price def. Sean McFly (Rating: 79, Time: 15')

Main Event:

image.jpegimage.pngimage.jpeg

AARON KNIGHT vs CAMERON VESSEY

Cameron Vessey, the first CWA World champion and Aaron Knight, the second CWA World champion, were already the top guys in NOTBPW and CGC. This was a rivalry to become the best wrestler in Canada that started from the distance, when they weren't even in the same company, and continued with the creation of CWA. Cameron Vessey gets more offense to begin the match using holds and tries to submit Knight unsuccessfully. Knight realizes he has to take the action out of the ground and takes the advantage with his combinations. When they are approaching the 20th minute mark, Vessey tries to submit Knight, who touches the ropes, but Vessey doesn't obbey the referee to release Knight. Reluctantly Vessey finally releases Knight and they stand up, but they both hit the referee accidentally. During this time without referee they brawl furiously until another referee comes out. The referee tries to take control of the match but they don't listen to anybody at this point and this referee gets hit too. The referee orders to ring the bell and finishes the match with a Double DQ.

Aaron Knight went to a Double DQ with Cameron Vessey (Rating: 82, Time: 21')

snowland I.JPG

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 4

image.jpeg

CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EPISODE 3

Hugh Ancrie.jpg Skip Beau.jpg

CWA Television champion Mr. Impact Hugh Ancrie is in the center of the ring with Skip Beau. Snowland's Television Battle Royal winner Skip Beau, was the CWA Television champion until Mr. Impact defeated him in April 2019. So basically we have champion vs former champion to start the show.

Mr. Impact: Are you never gonna learn not to mess with me? Have you forgotten what happened last time? I'm on my way to celebrate one year as champion.

Skip Beau: Hugh, calm down. Are you high on sugar? Relax. I've held that title. You don't scare me "Mr. Impact", like you scare the other guys.

Mr. Impact: You mean those guys that you defeated to win the Television Battle Royal? You admit you have zero merit for winning it. You are so stupid, isn't he stupid?

(Crowd boos Mr. Impact)

Skip Beau: Who are you calling stupid? Mr. Impact, is that your name because you received an impact on your head when you were young?

(Crowd laughs at Mr. Impact)

Mr. Impact: You'll find very soon why I'm Mr. Impact, all of you will!

Rating: 67

Jack DeColt.jpgRicky DeColt.jpgimage.pngMark Griffin.jpgRobby Griffin.jpg

THE DECOLT BOYS (JACK DECOLT & RICKY DECOLT) vs THE GRIFFIN FAMILY (MARK GRIFFIN & ROBBY GRIFFIN)

The DeColt Boys increase their intensity as the match progresses and soon Robby Griffin is pinned by Ricky DeColt by he survives the pin. The Griffin Family stays in the match with great difficulties, although Mark "The Anvil" Griffin has some good moments. Jack and Ricky demonstrate their great coordination and perfect timing before connecting the Double Impact on Robby and Ricky pins him for the win.

The DeColt Boys def. The Griffin Family (Rating: 57, Time: 18')

Sean McFly.jpg

Sean McFly is in the ring to cut a promo.

"These are uncertain times guys. You can see it watching the news on the TV, but you can also see it watching Christian Price and Elite holding the most prestigious titles in wrestling. This is a disgrace for our sport, for this industry we all love. I'm not stupid, I know I don't have much time left as an active wrestler. But I promise you I will fight with all the energy that I still have to clean CWA of those clowns of Elite and pass a better sport to the next generation"

Rating: 65

Diablo Duvak.jpgimage.pngJohnny Bloodstone.jpg

DIABLO DUVAK vs JOHNNY BLOODSTONE

Duvak has the advantage early on the match and is surprising Bloodstone with his quickness and dynamism. Duvak attacks Bloodstone with his kicks and high flying moves and is clearly weakening his opponent. Bloodstone is an experienced wrestler and knows he has to change the complexity of the match, going for hold and takedowns. Bloodstone tries to submit Duvak, but he reverses and uses the move to try the roll-up pin unsuccessfully. However, they don't call Bloodstone "The Submission Demon" for no reason and he submits Duvak in his second attempt.

Johnny Bloodstone def. Diablo Duvak (Rating: 70, Time: 18')

Brooke Tyler.jpgimage.jpegimage.pngimage.jpegimage.jpeg

BROOKE TYLER & NINA CACACE vs LAUREN EASTER & CLAIRE WINTERS

Lauren Easter and Brooke Tyler are into a heated feud and they go for it since the match starts. Then Cacace and WInters become legal and Cacace seems to be in control. When Easter is back to action she pins Cacace for the win. Brooke Tyler is angry at this result.

Lauren Easter & Claire Winters def. Brooke Tyler & Nina Cacace (Rating: 67, Time: 10')

image.jpeg

After a Double DQ left us without a winner in his match against Cameron Vessey at Snowland, Aaron Knight thinks they will see each other again very soon.

Rating: 72

Main Event:

Cameron Vessey.jpgimage.pngSonny Wildside.jpg

CAMERON VESSEY vs SONNY WILDSIDE

Vessey still hasn't forget about his match against Aaron Knight at Snowland where no one could win and wants to make Wildside pay for it since the beginning. The wrestling wonderkid Sonny Wildside gets out of the ring to recover for a few seconds and when he climbs back to the ring the match is more even than previously. Sonny Wildside pins Vessey but he kicks out at 2. Vessey pins Wildside and he kicks out at 2 too. Wildside goes for a hurricarrana, but Vessey seizing the opportunity reverses it and pins Wildside. Sonny can't kick out and Vessey wins by pinfall. A pretty strong performance by young Wildside though.

Cameron Vessey def. Sonny Wildside (Rating: 76, Time: 18')

championship3.JPG

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 4

image.png

PUSH EPISODE 1

push1.JPG

DNW Tag Team Tournament Bracket:

Captura de pantalla 2023-06-06 a las 19.06.47.png

image.jpegimage.gif

Shane Nelson is DNW!

When Steve DeColt revealed the DNW Tag Team Tournament bracket there was a great reaction from the crowd when they realized that Youth Energy (Lee Rivera & Shane Nelson) were among the participants. Nelson and Rivera were 3-time tag team champions in CGC until they split up in 2009. After that Shane Nelson won the CGC Canadian title 2 times. Shane Nelson joins DNW under an exclusive contract for the next 2 years worth $650 per show.

image.jpeg

Lee Rivera turns face

After the announcement of Youth Energy's comeback the crowd quickly positioned behind Rivera in his Main Event match against Omar Brown. Rivera's win completed a successful turn.

Demelza Wade becomes the first DNW Women's North champion.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 3

image.jpeg

CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EPISODE 4

Damian Marley's Welcome To Jamrock plays and a green and yellow 1962 Volkswagen microbus enters the arena! The crowd is dancing to this reggae rythm but nobody knows who is inside the bus.

The song continues as the microbus parks next to the ring and 3 men and a woman get out and climb to the microbus' roof waving a flag!

reggaenationmini.jpgDonte Dunn.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg 

rnfurgo.png

DeAnna Desire say "This is Reggae Nation!" as everybody keeps dancing.

Reggae Nation (Donte Dunn, Art Reed and Too Hot w/ DeAnna Desire)

Rating: 40

Erik Strong.jpgimage.pngAntonio Del Veccio.jpg

ERIK STRONG vs ANTONIO DEL VECCIO

Strong honors his surname with a strong performance in this first match, despite Del Veccio's early pin attempts. Erik Strong shows his high flying moves arsenal to finish Del Veccio and wins by pinfall.

Erik Strong def. Antonio Del Veccio (Rating: 67, Time: 18')

image.jpeg

vs2.png

THE QUEEN'S COURT (NADIA SNOW, DEBORAH YOUNH and JESSICA CONROY) vs AMBER ALLEN, SALLY ANN CHRISTIANSON and ZOE AMMIS

Amber Allen and her allies change their strategy after their loss at Snowland and Allen doesn't start the match. Sally and Nadia Snow take on each other, with the leader of The Queen's Court dominating. Deborah Young continues with the advantage as she faces Zoe Ammis. Finally Amber Allen tags in and soon Jessica Conroy does the same. The CWA Women's champion makes an impressive impact in the match and Conroy's dirty tricks doesn't work. Allen pins Conroy to take the win.

Amber Allen, Sally Ann Christianson and Zoe Ammis def. The Queen's Court (Rating: 63, Time: 10')

Diablo Duvak.jpgvst.pngShooter Sean Deeley.jpg

DIABLO DUVAK vs SHOOTER SEAN DEELEY

Shooter Sean Deeley puts on a show of strength to begin the match, but Duvak gets some offense as they reach the 10th minute mark. Deeley starts to grab as much as he can Duvak and tries some holds to submit Duvak but is unsuccessful. Duvak goes for a diving elbow drop but he misses and Deeley tries another submission, but Duvak touches the ropes. Then Deeley slowly weakens his opponent before taking him down with an arm throw and pins him for the 3 count.

Shooter Sean Deeley def. Diablo Duvak (Rating: 76, Time: 20')

Cameron Vessey.jpg

Cameron Vessey is in the ring to say that his rematch vs Aaron Knight will take place in two weeks at Clash Classic III, and he expects nothing but a victory from that match.

Rating: 84

Main Event: CWA TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Hugh Ancrie.jpgvst.pngSkip Beau.jpg

MR. IMPACT ©️ vs SKIP BEAU

CWA Television champion Mr. Impact Hugh Ancrie makes his 17th defence against Snowland's Television Battle winner and former CWA Television champion Skip Beau. Two of the three champions in the history of this title (the first one was Jared Johnson) face each other. The start of the match shows they are very even in terms of strength. Mr. Impact use holds to slow down the pace of the match, but Skip Beau understands what Hugh Ancrie is trying to do and puts some distance before connecting a couple of high impact moves. Skip goes for a brainbuster, but Ancrie reverses it to hammerlock and is very close to submit him. Mr. Impact knows this is the time to finish his opponent and hits a DDT to win by pinfall. Mr. Impact brags about the victory and Skip Beau seems to be very upset.

Mr. Impact def. Skip Beau (Rating: 73, Time: 18')

championship4.JPG

Art Reed, Too Hot and DeAnna Desire are CWA!

All of them debuted in this episode and are now part of the Reggae Nation faction.

Art Reed is a 45 year old canadian veteran who has never worked for NOTBPW or CGC. Reed signs for 2 years and $250 per show.

Too Hot is a 39 year old american wrestler that worked for 4C until the company shut down in 2019. Too Hot signs for 1 year and $320 per show.

DeAnna Desire is a 19 year old manager who started working in the independent scene last year. DeAnna signs for 2 years and $80 per show.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 5

JANUARY 2020 GLOBAL MONTHLY RECAP

NORTH AMERICA PPVS

SWF_WhenHell.jpg

swf when2020 a.JPG

swf when2020 b.JPG

image.jpeg

uspwstars20.JPG

uspwstars20 b.JPG

image.jpeg

tcw malice2020.JPG

BEST PPV OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA

image.jpeg

21cw steel2020.JPG

21cw steel2020 b.JPG

NORTH AMERICA PPVs & TV SHOWS SUMMARY

image.png

Captura de pantalla 2023-06-06 a las 15.59.53.png

DNW PUSH and USPW Into Pieces started on week 3.

SWF Elite has been cancelled by C.A.N.N. despite a good performance in January.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 3

February 1, 2020

BOOKING COMITTEE

image.jpeg Jack DeColt.jpg Duane Stone.jpg Jeremy Stone_alt1.jpg

Steve DeColt: Well we all have seen the Global Monthly Recap. There's still so much to do, but in the first month we've been pretty solid overall.

Jeremy Stone: Do you know what they say in SWF?

Jack DeColt: I see where this is going, you and your jokes Jeremy...

Jeremy Stone: They say that now it isn't Hell What Frezees Over, it is Snowland what freezes them.

Steve De Colt, Jack DeColt, Duane Stone: Hahahaha.

Duane Stone: Jeremy, give us a break.

Jeremy Stone: I read it on one of my whatsapp groups. Still can't believe that C.A.N.N. cancelled SWF Elite.

Steve DeColt: I don't know what they expected, but it was totally unrealistic.

Duane Stone: What about that comment of @christmas_ape ? Are you worried?

On 6/1/2023 at 4:57 PM, christmas_ape said:

Steve DeColt: He's got a point, for sure. I've heard he is a wrestling insider behind a nickname. Maybe this wasn't the optimal strategy.

Jeremy Stone: I don't like that f***n monkey as much as you do, but he is f***n clever.

Steve DeColt: We can insult him and blame him for saying what we don't want to hear or we can just finish our current TV deals for our second brand and then change the strategy. We can use this time as a prologue to DNW. I see the only way DNW is going to work in the long-term is.... (to be continued)

• Like 2

image.jpeg

CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EPISODE 5

Sean McFly.jpgvst.pngPrinceton Pryce.jpg

SEAN MCFLY vs PRINCETON PRYCE

Sean McFly and Princeton Pryce are in the ring to open this episode. This two middleweight wrestlers start to brawl and make the match a very physical one. McFly begins to show his all-round move set and Pryce needs to rest a little bit outside the ring to make his comeback. McFly recovers the advantage, hits a Lariat and pins Pryce for the win. Solid win for McFly to start the show.

Sean Fly def. Princeton Pryce (Rating: 72, Time: 10')

Stable_ELITE.jpg

Christian Price.jpgSyd Collier.jpgCam Jones.jpg

After the match, Elite attacks Sean McFly.

Jason Thunder.jpgLightning Lomas.jpg

Thunder & Lightning come out to save Sean McFly.

Rating: 62

Jenny Playmate.jpgJared Johnson.jpg

Jenny Playmate announces she now manages "Double J" Jared Johnson. She says his new client is ready for a match and his opponent is "The Anvil" Mark Griffin.

Rating: 60

Robby Griffin.jpgw/ Mark Griffin.jpgvst.pngJared Johnson.jpg w/Jenny Playmate.jpg

MARK GRIFFIN (w/ Robby Griffin) vs JARED JOHNSON (w/ Jenny Playmate)

"The Anvil" and "Double J" go for a technical match in this one and we see a variety of holds early on. As the match progresses they increase the pace and Mark gets the advantage. Mark is starting to punish Johnson hard, while his brother Robby is excited. Jenny Playmate isn't happy about Robby's enthusiasm, so she slaps him and tells him to calm down, this makes Mark turn his back on Johnson to see what happens with his brother and Double J uses the distraction, Mark gets rolled up and loses the match.

Jared Johnson def. Mark Griffin (Rating: 67, Time: 18')

image.jpeg w/image.jpegimage.jpeg

vs2.png

image.jpeg w/image.jpegimage.jpeg

DEBORAH YOUNG (w/ Nadia Snow and Jessica Conroy) vs ZOE AMMIS (w/ Amber Allen and Sally Anne Christianson)

Zoe Ammis has been an allied for CWA Women's champion Amber Allen in her feud against The Queen's Court, a faction of which Deborah Young is a member. Deborah Young puts on a show of strength that Ammis can only counter sometimes using kicks and trying to keep moving around her opponent for most of the time. After Ammis tries to pin Young, the member of The Queen's Court hits Ammis with a chokeslam to take an easy win. 

Deborah Young def. Zoe Ammis (Rating: 39, Time: 6')

Erik Strong.jpgvst.pngMarc DuBois.jpg

ERIK STRONG vs MARC DUBOIS

This is a very even and competitive match, however none of them managed to maintain the advantage for long enough to get at least a 2 count when pinning the opponent. Both of them are losing energy and "The Shooting Star" Strong seems to have a little bit more will and resilience to win the match. After missing an opportunity to hit a superplex, Strong finally hits his finisher the Shooting Star Press on DuBois to pin him for the victory. Not the best match for any of them, but Strong is happy to defeat a qualified opponent like DuBois.

Erik Strong def. Marc DuBois (Rating: 59, Time: 18')

Main Event:

Aaron Knight.jpgvst.pngAntonio Del Veccio.jpg

AARON KNIGHT vs ANTONIO DEL VECCIO

A-Game faces Del Veccio when everyone is counting the days left for his rematch against Cameron Vessey. Del Veccio makes Knight work his ass off to slowly get the advantage over his opponent but when Knight starts to dominate there is no chance for Del Veccio. Knight pins Del Veccio two times but he kicks out at 2. Knight then gets to pin Del Veccio with a german suplex with the bridge to win the match. A good performance by Knight with less than 2 weeks left to face Vessey again.

Aaron Knight def. Antonio Del Veccio (Rating: 75, Time: 18')

championship5.JPG

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

dnw push.gif

PUSH EPISODE 3

push3.JPG

Flash Savage.jpgOzzie Goldstein.jpgimage.gif

The Canadian Blondes are DNW!

The Canadian Blondes (Flash Savage and Ozzie Goldstein) were the secret tag team in the bracket of the DNW Tag Team Tournament!

Flash Savage is a 33 year old wrestler who worked for NOTBPW from 2009 to 2017. Savage has signed an exclusive contract for 2 years and $1000 per show.

Ozzie Goldstein is 33 years old and worked for CGC from 2009 to 2017. He is a 2-time CGC Canadian champion. Goldstein has signed an exclusive contract for 2 years and $600 per show.

Before parting ways to sign for NOTBPW and CGC, they won the Mid Atlantic Tag Team titles twice.

The Canadian Blondes advance to the semifinals of the DNW Tag Team Tournament.

Captura de pantalla 2023-06-08 a las 22.58.19.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

image.jpeg

CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EPISODE 6

Skip Beau.jpg

The go-home episode before Clash Classic III starts with Skip Beau in the ring because he wants another title match vs CWA Television champion Mr. Impact.

Hugh Ancrie.jpgShooter Sean Deeley.jpg

Mr. Impact comes out to say he will give Beau another opportunity only if he defeats him tonight in a 2vs2 match.

Mr. Impact says he already has a partner for that match and he will be Shooter Sean Deeley.

Skip Beau.jpgSonny Wildside.jpg

Sonny Wildside comes from the backstage to say he is willing to be Beau's partner.

Rating: 69

Brooke Tyler.jpgvst.pngNina Cacace.jpg

BROOKE TYLER vs NINA CACACE

Tyler faces a veteran like Nina Cacace, who is a 2-time NOTBPW Women's champion. Cacace makes her presence felt in the ring with a couple of high impact moves that sent Tyler to the ground. But Tyler's "The Franchise" nickname wasn't given to her by chance and she starts to use holds to change the outcome of the match. Cacace gets some offense here and there, but she is unable to deliver anymore high impact moves. Finally Tyler tries to submit Cacace with the Brooke Breaker and Cacace can't get out of it. Impressive performance by Brooke Tyler.

Brooke Tyler def. Nina Cacace (Rating: 71, Time: 10')

Jenny Playmate.jpgJared Johnson.jpg Antonio Del Veccio.jpg Marc DuBois.jpg

Jenny Playmate and his client "Double J" Jared Johnson are in the backstage saying they don't like Reggae Nation.

Del Veccio and Marc DuBois were listening and are quick to say they don't like Reggae Nation either.

They start to speak louder and they say they should do something about it.

reggaenationmini.jpg

Donte Dunn.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

By this time someone has heard the conversation and Reggae Nation show up to ask "what are you gonna do, bros?"

Rating: 52

Princeton Pryce.jpgvst.pngDiablo Duvak.jpg

PRINCETON PRYCE vs DIABLO DUVAK

Princeton Pryce is 0-2-0 and Duvak is 0-3-0 in singles competition this year, so both of them want to win badly. Duvak dominates the match early on and delivers some of the highlights of the match with a suicide dive and a diving elbow drop. Pryce recovers a little bit, but then Duvak caught fire and goes for a meteora... but he misses. Pryce tries to submit Duvak but he survives. Pryce waits till the perfect moment and Duvak gets rolled up. Princeton Pryce wins.

Princeton Pryce def. Diablo Duvak (Rating: 59, Time: 17')

Aaron Knight.jpg Cameron Vessey.jpg

Aaron Knight and Cameron Vessey are in the center of the ring before their rematch at Clash Classic III.

Cameron Vessey: I'm going to do it quickly. I talk about this promo and defeating you in the PPV, Aaron. You were lucky that the referee got hit accidentally last time, that's all.

Aaron Knight: I don't remember it that way. I remember that you were trying to submit me and I touched the ropes and the referee asked you to release me and you didn't want to. Then everything went into chaos, what I regret because if I had kept calm, I would have won the match. But it won't happen again, this time I will be focus on winning until the end.

Cameron Vessey: Oh, you regret it. You lost focus. Is this the guy you admire?

(Crowd chants "KNIGHT, KNIGHT, KNIGHT!")

Cameron Vessey: I can't take this condescending shit. I'm not going to talk anymore, the ones that will talk will be my fists at Clash Classic!

Rating: 88

vs2.png

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

AMBER ALLEN, SALLY ANNE CHRISTIANSON and ZOE AMMIS vs THE QUEEN'S COURT (NADIA SNOW, JESSICA CONROY AND DEBORAH YOUNG)

Amis and Conroy start the match and none of them dominates. After the CWA Women's champion Amber Allen tags in, Nadia Snow does the same, so the #1 contender is face to face with the champion. Snow uses some tricks to get the advantage but then Allen counters. Deborah Young and Sally Ann Christianson tag in and Christianson is doing a good job of avoiding to get to close to Young, but Conroy takes a kendo stick and, while Snow distracts the referee, uses it to hit Christianson. Deborah Young chokeslams Christianson and pins her, Allen and Ammis try to stop the count but are unsuccessful. Dirty win for The Queen's Court and the champion and her allies are frustrated.

The Queen's Court def. Amber Allen, Sally Anne Christianson and Zoe Ammis (Rating: 65, Time: 10')

Main Event: Skip Beau gets a shot at the CWA Television title if his tag team wins

Hugh Ancrie.jpgShooter Sean Deeley.jpgvst.pngSkip Beau.jpgSonny Wildside.jpg

MR. IMPACT & SHOOTER SEAN DEELEY vs SKIP BEAU & SONNY WILDSIDE

Skip Beau needs the win and decides to start the match, but Mr. Impact prefers to wait and is Deeley who starts. Great combinations by Deeley and Beau, what a way to start the match. They deliver impactful move after impactful move and finally they need to rest and tag their partners. Sonny makes a great impression since the beginning and Mr. Impact is surprised that Sonny seems to be even a bigger threat than the wrestler he defeated in the Main Event of the first episode of Championship Wrestling. Mr. Impact tries to submit Sonny but he gets out and Beau tags in. This time Mr. Impact fights against Beau, but it seems that Beau has rested enough to dominate his opponent and to even powerslam Mr. Impact! The Television champ is in problems and Sonny tags in, while Deeley is impatient to fight but the referee tells him not to do anything stupid. Tornado DDT by Sonny! The wrestling wonderkid is doing it, goes for the pin, 1, 2... Mr. Impact kicks out! Beau asks for the tag, he is legal again... another powerslam! 1, 2... 3! Deeley looks resigned. Beau and Sonny hug. Beau will have another title shot at Clash Classic III. Mr. Impact is shocked.

Skip Beau & Sonny Wildside def. Mr. Impact & Shooter Sean Deeley (Rating: 72, Time: 25')

championship6.JPG

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

Predictions Ranking

(1 point for each correct prediction)

Dinokea 2 points

CARD FOR PREDICTIONS

CWA CLASH CLASSIC III

Sean Mc Fly and Thunder & Lightning (Jason Thunder & Lightning Lomas) vs ELITE (Christian Price, Syd Collier and Cam Jones w/ Drake Young)

Sonny Wildside vs Johnny Bloodstone

Reggae Nation (Donte Dunn, Art Reed and Too Hot w/ DeAnna Desire) vs Antonio Del Veccio, Marc DuBois and Jared Johnson (w/ Jenny Playmate)

CWA Women's

Amber Allen (w/ Sally Anne Christianson & Zoe Ammis) ©️ vs Nadia Snow (w/ Jessica Conroy & Deborah Young)

CWA Television

Mr. Impact ©️ vs Skip Beau

Main Event:

Aaron Knight vs Cameron Vessey

Edited by newbiezness

CWA Clash Classic III Predictions

Sean Mc Fly and Thunder & Lightning (Jason Thunder & Lightning Lomas) def. ELITE (Christian Price, Syd Collier and Cam Jones w/ Drake Young)

Sonny Wildside def. Johnny Bloodstone

Reggae Nation (Donte Dunn, Art Reed and Too Hot w/ DeAnna Desire) def. Antonio Del Veccio, Marc DuBois and Jared Johnson (w/ Jenny Playmate)

CWA Women's

Amber Allen (w/ Sally Anne Christianson & Zoe Ammis) ©️ def. Nadia Snow (w/ Jessica Conroy & Deborah Young)

CWA Television

Skip Beau def. Mr. Impact ©️

Aaron Knight def. Cameron Vessey

• Like 1