WWE 2k23: Playing the Game

LSAkuQnhSE6GYTBx9YnhFl5eiaqcJytaGSA8A0EnkdGOlk6I8xWF1NvdKwZrf9NzhpVUCMDWntpfllkOim6CH69_k3TdBIsOBEXKuZ7sYefSR8k37wWLZqtO5HmFD2rrBB_h6OFHDRszVsRGtmFnQLfkszlc8_VFQ9dwxitXkwJ5N0LsSJstP2uzqXKzsQ8ofqMauyyr

We see video from earlier where the Bloodline, minus the WWE Undisputed Universal Champion Roman Reigns, arrived at the building.  Heyman leads the way with a very serious look on his face.

AUGUST WEEK 2

SCOTIABANK SADDLEDOME

CALGARY, AL

xTFNaZuFYan7uqa2kJsQ-SnAz0WG0sseSOUzVdwfq3BHDdHJNw5S3IeJFXm5r76evspttNsYCCwjgRXi

Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown!  I’m Michael Cole along with Wade Barrett and as we just saw Roman Reigns is not here.”

“Michael Cole, the Tribal Chief went through a war this past Saturday at Summerslam and he has earned a night off.”

“Funny you mention that Wade, because yet again we saw the Bloodline help Roman Reigns retain his title against Bobby Lashley.”

“You must not have one member of your family who likes you.  What you saw was the love between Roman Reigns and his cousins the Usos and Solo Sikoa.  Of course they’ll support him.”

“Someday, Wade, Roman Reigns will have to stand on his own two feet.”

“Well you may choose to be disrespectful, but I opt to acknowledge our champion!”

M9CtVlo8ObBm5fcZ1oi5qxPGLLeKZjllG4XJrUPc

Bz8dandJNyKl_wa5gjBGoQZ3QdWUeNmkcSIx0C970r7FD_OtHBVNoFLbxGOs7fy-pSC03CyIx5YtjzAsd9y-5ngibpAKVAa9rQbsLLjMwvoa2Sa82voaOdn4N9ofUJwWP4eviLhY6-V3NXe0ktWMSpOMcVtYvWAN

ALBA FYRE W/ISLA DAWN VS IYO SKY

*Fyre starts off hot, with an assist or two from Dawn and Sky is on her heels.

*The tide turns when Iyo begins a comeback, drawing Dawn to the apron.  Sky dodges an attack from behind and Fyre collides with Dawn, knocking her to the floor.

*Sky hits a standing enzuigiri, then goes to the top and nails a moonsault for the win.

RESULT: IYO SKY WINS BY PINFALL

Bz8dandJNyKl_wa5gjBGoQZ3QdWUeNmkcSIx0C970r7FD_OtHBVNoFLbxGOs7fy-pSC03CyIx5YtjzAs

N9ofUJwWP4eviLhY6-V3NXe0ktWMSpOMcVtYvWAN

Iyo fights valiantly but the Unholy Alliance has the numbers and things are looking bleak when….

6nN9WqJuqG_WxH5oJs-NDR13Af06PFGrdTEfHEIl

Bianca Belair sprints down to the ring and quickly evens the odds.  Together, Belair and Sky fight back until Fyre and Dawn exit the ring but there is evil intent in their eyes.

wa-xRQqbIGsRLWPxML1cXzvzrCzxRkIk0QBxhbL0Zr-b5Pgz2gX3HI_szQm6jog38TmgfSJiNTadyqNg

In a darkened locker room Asuka is hunched in the corner, petting a snake as Jake Roberts looks on.

“Don’t say we didn’t give fair warning.  I told Charlotte Flair that she should forget all about Asuka and the WWE Women’s Championship.  But she doesn’t listen, just like her old man.  She’s arrogant, she’s entitled.  That’s okay, because now she’s learned the lesson.  She’s tasted her own blood because of her pride.  The Empress of Darkness is ready to make someone else learn the lesson.  And that lesson is….”

The camera zooms in on Asuka who smiles with a blood-like substance running down her chin.  “Nobody is ready for Asuka,” the Champion says in a gutteral whisper.

wt1IVlZrMu3AEibmLyAeWmusTYST4OjzgNOT5UtXLSAkuQnhSE6GYTBx9YnhFl5eiaqcJytaGSA8A0En

Kayla Braxton is waiting outside the Bloodline Lounge and stops Paul Heyman when he exits the room.

“Mr. Heyman, you said on X this week that Roman Reigns is on vacation but my sources say he’s still recuperating after such a physical match against Bobby Lashley.

“Your sources?  Kayla, your sources are garbage.  Right now the Reignsing, Defending, Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns is on a beach sipping a drink and enjoying the show.”  Heyman waves to the camera.  “And tonight he will watch as his cousins, the Usos, begin their march back to the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship when they dismiss the Street Profits.  That’s not a rumor, that's not from a source, that’s not a prediction.  That…is a spoiler.”

kRXBY4o3z2NXOt1egt0ROU5GbTQ-E_lkz2YI-C6T81mMrmXnLNN6XQBwlZjioAPE-SL3k_uPk5LUzEUm

A vignette of Scarlett slowly laying out her tarot cards as Kross stands behind her, arms folded.

“The cards never lie.  Tonight, Karrion will focus his anger into his opponent.  I foresee destruction….for the Fool.”

She holds up the card.

-E-lpEDdSzHZp1QM84WTOlPS-K3UXz6bpG2neyIS

Karrion Kross is in action…NEXT!

_zstSNoTfFFa61oVHT0TlUgrFGO9cXu040nh6Qtkd9y-5ngibpAKVAa9rQbsLLjMwvoa2Sa82voaOdn4kRXBY4o3z2NXOt1egt0ROU5GbTQ-E_lkz2YI-C6T81mMrmXnLNN6XQBwlZjioAPE-SL3k_uPk5LUzEUm

R-TRUTH VS KARRION KROSS W/SCARLETT

*Kross completely and utterly dominates the match leading to the Krossjacket.

RESULT:  KARRION KROSS WINS BY SUBMISSION

el21rGUCzAwazHL-3uRnceoqsBRgDHQHE7ZEN1tV

We see Edge walking with determination backstage.  The United States Champion will join us right after the break.

el21rGUCzAwazHL-3uRnceoqsBRgDHQHE7ZEN1tV

Edge comes to the ring, and once the cheers of the crowd die down he takes a deep breath and begins.

“Alberta, thank you for that warm welcome. It’s always so great to be back in Canada.  I’m out here to announce that next week in my home town of Toronto, I’ll be holding an open challenge for my United States Championship.  So whoever wants to step up, I’m more than……”

y2T3xcP7TLivQ8Ilw14SttF1WHIbYbXl7MuoT2KI

Pat McAfee comes out from the back, mic in hand.

“Edge, man, it’s like you read my mind.  I was sitting back there talking to Austin and Grayson and I said, please God, give us a chance to show the WWE Universe what The Brand is all about.  And then, here you are, opening the door for me.  So thank you for that and on behalf of The Brand, we accept.”

McAfee smiles big and walks out as Edge shakes his head and Michael Cole questions if McAfee is accepting the challenge or if it’ll be Theory or Waller.  Barrett says not to worry, next week we’ll have our answer.

el21rGUCzAwazHL-3uRnceoqsBRgDHQHE7ZEN1tVy2T3xcP7TLivQ8Ilw14SttF1WHIbYbXl7MuoT2KI

A replay is shown of Edge being interrupted by Pat McAfee who after trashing Canada eventually challenges Edge on behalf of “The Brand” for next week in the champion’s home town of Toronto, which Edge accepts.

0Qa9p7AbzX6WKhLoC3M4bT-KvDJ4gEI8sXiTPfjxJLRXX3PKAB3PIVIZtQncG3AzG_Gizn2RxP-dOL2qd9y-5ngibpAKVAa9rQbsLLjMwvoa2Sa82voaOdn4_A1iAC3mLy7Vvak9KG5tDpTeepGFw41JcCNlF8zRUdn5no1TDv_zqmeLe-Qh8MMe7qthTQNPGmfjjeWZ

JOAQUIN WILDE AND CRUZ DEL TORO VS PRETTY DEADLY

*The LWO controls the early going, sending Pretty Deadly to the outside to regroup.

*When they do talk it over, Wilson and Prince use quick tags and dirty tricks to take the momentum.

*Cruz makes a small comeback and tries to come off the top but Prince shoves him off behind the ref’s back.  This brings Wilde into the ring but the ref cuts him off letting Pretty Deadly to hit Spilt Milk for the win.

RESULT:  PRETTY DEADLY WINS BY PINFALL

Egk_pkwP5f_Ize67uBTL5NbxKK2WijInFCwT4UI0ZyGI_0Cu_ObVvbebBYeE6cRxfElKchLTzmrUDQwh3DEE-Lq2ZSMVS86RjjBjA10Rzo6rurVOPJuVD2ik

The Brawling Brutes are walking backstage when they come to a stop.  The camera pans and we see who stands in their way.

TSsDDGGW8XiNMj6m8Mec4Ncaqy46CtJ4ln6AlmOd

Sheamus smirks and walks up to Dragunov.  “Well fella, you look like you’re lost because you’re standing in our way and if you haven’t noticed, that doesn’t end well for people.”

Holland and Butch step up beside Sheamus.

“So if you’re looking to challenge one of us, just say the word.”

Dragunov looks them over, before slapping Holland right across the face.

“Next week, fella.”

Dragunov walks off as Holland rubs his cheek but is smiling through it.

fJwWD8k_cqhIVlbnPVy6Aqew-cihqn0pOI6mfVEKvZiVegrIXznPg2hA6uz4PAz56RO43ABn2h-AAHcgd9y-5ngibpAKVAa9rQbsLLjMwvoa2Sa82voaOdn40GM3SUY3cbM52Wd5_ODoXbNzBbbDvFzPgLd2RZtbWeC4ggcXqly_f-oyjZ3JYEcSDRuhHa1FXMvrQ_KI

ASHANTE ADONIS W/B-FAB VS REY MYSTERIO W/ZELINA VEGA

*An even match throughout which sees both men control the advantage.

*B-Fab gets on the apron but Zelina yanks her down and the women begin brawling.  

*Adonis tries to take advantage, but Mysterio overcomes him and hits the 619 for the win.

RESULT:  REY MYSTERIO WINS BY PINFALL

4q3eXnZ6oIjronQvnfVlCgJA25t-BvK_LAdSzVhrWv11t25HQGC_1UBVVzLOhCSfmHqxjH4McTUYiyVjd9y-5ngibpAKVAa9rQbsLLjMwvoa2Sa82voaOdn45HmFD2rrBB_h6OFHDRszVsRGtmFnQLfkszlc8_VFim6CH69_k3TdBIsOBEXKuZ7sYefSR8k37wWLZqtOLSAkuQnhSE6GYTBx9YnhFl5eiaqcJytaGSA8A0En

THE STREET PROFITS VS THE USOS W/PAUL HEYMAN

*A great tag match that goes back and forth with a lot of close false finishes.

*Finally the Street Profits gain the advantage and after dismissing Jey from the ring with a double clothesline over the top, they turn their attention to Jimmy.

*Dawkins hits a spinebuster and tags in Ford who soars with a frog splash for the 1….2….

kdGOlk6I8xWF1NvdKwZrf9NzhpVUCMDWntpfllkO

*Solo Sikoa hits the ring and breaks up the pin, causing the disqualification.  The three brothers then begin to triple team the Street Profits as the bell rings.

RESULT:  THE STREET PROFITS WIN BY DISQUALIFICATION

5HmFD2rrBB_h6OFHDRszVsRGtmFnQLfkszlc8_VFim6CH69_k3TdBIsOBEXKuZ7sYefSR8k37wWLZqtOkdGOlk6I8xWF1NvdKwZrf9NzhpVUCMDWntpfllkO

4q3eXnZ6oIjronQvnfVlCgJA25t-BvK_LAdSzVhrWv11t25HQGC_1UBVVzLOhCSfmHqxjH4McTUYiyVj

The Bloodline continues their attack on the Street Profits until the Almighty Bobby Lashley runs down to the ring and clears them out of it. 

rQh24PH6L8RrgW5fm82IuvICehi9hdqd2xjOpS68

As Lashley helps Ford and Dawkins to their feet, the Bloodline retreats up the aisle, but it looks like this is not end of the story. 

• Like 1

image.jpeg

The World Heavyweight Championship to be Defended on Raw!

Last week on Raw, new World Heavyweight Champion Finn Balor was cleared by WWE Medical to compete and defend his title if he so desired. WWE COO Triple H then made a huge announcement: Seth "Freakin" Rollins to get his SummerSlam rematch this week on Raw. The World Heavyweight Championship will headline Monday Night Raw. Who will walk away as champion? Tune in and find out!

Last week on Raw, DIY surprised everyone when they returned to WWE surprising Unified WWE Tag Team Champions, Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn in the process. We have been told that Raw Managing Director, Eric Bischoff has signed DIY to exclusive Raw contracts and they will make their debut this week on Raw. Could the champs have new challengers? 

And finally, Matt Riddle tried to get his hands on Randy Orton, but failed to do so. Monday on Raw, the King of Bros will be in action and will have to put Orton in the back of his mind. Will the Viper strike on Raw? 

Don't miss Raw LIVE this Monday on USA. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interested in Discussing Counterfactuals and Nazis? Check Out Reddit's ...
9nMM9_fRPfAdErAjxct-C6iugMI3ytRrHxnrEdfM

"The greatest Manager, Advocate, Special Counsel, Wiseman, Extreme Cult Leader, and Mad Scientist in the history of Professional Wrestling/Sports Entertainment has graced you with his presence for 48 hours.  

Ladies and Gentlemen, the floor is yours!"

(48 hours to ask a question)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2023 at 8:50 AM, Kimberly said:

Update: delay has been (shocker) by me. Life got in the way and then I got sick lol. Bad couple months on that end. Raw will be done sometime this weekend as I’m finally on the mend. 

My recovery took longer than I expected and then I ran into real life again. I want to thank everyone for their patience, especially my partner in this. Fully healthy again and life is expected to slow down for the year, so I can devote time to this again. Raw to be finished in the next few days come hell or high water. 

• Like 1

N_dZWtli85cUoPGGRtUKR9JfXP3Rc1DMw-oC5mGCmdqNJ5HEU6BOxKn0j798jasldDfPaXxYLIq31rZK

iyDjXb6NSu5xNQAtwGB9G5AhsgtpCNEo_oIB_R3DO_zRJVM_SRyg_IbyZVSqvNl_RS7Y0t-GwxcFatk4Cm1xy4CKSJluiTSBkqApg9A9vRaaAjW7uVAaKvIltND42ibY_V7nYkG6bFlGPKL1nBhb5jRUzOG1ZPqM

Xjg45pYPuhGyTOrcudwNVmRUUwq2rFYTHbfXKEC6c2bumEQKWmDRH4f7yXoWFkvraQEZD2yKgFFxkRnB

5BouENNBKOFGdHVcoIGcHMNo5ZFcPdb7aKJDvCrL

WWE Raw opens with a recap of last week focusing on the announcement that tonight, the World Heavyweight Title will main event Raw in a rematch from SummerSlam as Seth “Freakin” Rollins challenges the new World Heavyweight Champion, Finn Balor. The footage then goes to the Tag Team Titles match last week and the surprising arrival of DIY to Monday Night Raw. Let’s go directly to the ring where Raw Managing Director Eric Bischoff has an announcement to make. 

7qOZSzst8AkYHiCRRJTa-QJkSkmx6snLqTx9dtg1

GHlUJoMr1SaX2BZY-UU6gqSsFJKVrPq4bq0_SqCG

Raw Managing Director Eric Bischoff is in the ring and he says that he is thrilled to be here opening up Monday Night Raw and he is proud to be the man to run this brand because Raw is where everyone wants to be. Cody Rhodes is Mr. Money in the Bank, the World Heavyweight Championship is the richest prize in this industry and Raw has closed the last two PLE’s that WWE has produced.

So of course, the flagship of WWE is the hottest property in sports-entertainment and that’s why everyone wants to be here. Next week on Raw, a WWE legend will make their return to Monday Night Raw and they will kick off the broadcast when Raw comes to Memphis, Tennessee. And that person will be looking for an opportunity on Raw.

Speaking of opportunity, last week on Raw, Eric Bischoff gave two deserving men just that. As we all saw at the end of the show, DIY arrived to Raw. So ladies and gentlemen, it is the pleasure of Raw to announce that Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano have signed exclusive Raw contracts. And later tonight, DIY will be on Raw to face….Imperium.

Welcome to Monday Night Raw. Let’s start the show. 

AUGUST WEEK 3, 2023

VIDEOTRON CENTRE

QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC

e_ntLi1Rl7HxG4wMLiheiukK44mLGYY3WN15Hlx4

Matt Riddle comes out to the ring for the opening contest on Monday Night Raw and he is anything but his usual lighthearted self. Riddle looks furious as he gets into the ring and the bell sounds. 

Ru9d2k9mba2QUzmNg_Nzv5nDGdXHoZQxyHX6M1BuoXPjSqw5FFpf0F3hCG5jWqRh5sBY4Jk3LZFrNHOpe_ntLi1Rl7HxG4wMLiheiukK44mLGYY3WN15Hlx4

HUMBERTO VS MATT RIDDLE

*This is a match where Riddle shows his aggressive side and beats the hell out of Humberto, to the point that announcers call it excessive

*Humberto is able to only get in a few shots before being overtaken again and again with stiff MMA style shots

*Soon, Riddle hits the Bro-Derek not once, but twice for an emphatic (and point made) pinfall victory

RESULT: MATT RIDDLE WINS BY PINFALL

e_ntLi1Rl7HxG4wMLiheiukK44mLGYY3WN15Hlx4

After the match, Matt Riddle grabs a microphone and says that he isn’t here to cut some bullshit promo and act like a stoned surfer. Right now, he’s a man who is pissed off. So Randy Orton, get out here…now.

Riddle looks up to the aisle for Randy but there is no Orton. After a minute, Riddle says of course the coward won’t come out like a ma…

Riddle drops his mic as Randy’s music hits and he prepares to fight. After another minute of no Orton, the music abruptly ends.

Riddle glares around the ring before dropping a mic in disgust and goes up the ramp. Randy Orton has begun to play mind games with Matt Riddle. 

h6WWh8u4rGGVNSJbCwcLD42PakVkASQGK359gs6IMTWEVv8O8FmkF6gxDkZdgKdLtNhEzRLpiEpMJZAB

We go back to last week where Katana Chance & Kayden Carter challenged WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler for the titles at Payback. And they will get that match, if one of them can defeat Ronda Rousey tonight.

Who will that woman be? We will find out..next, on Raw. 

y0IgzeqYqkLq0_u86BPd2uwi79epdt_tgE-38GQQ

COMMERCIAL BREAK

RoeepGv5QJR01hZp9tMnsXyQ5a2DJKjgzvBxqPwk

e_ntLi1Rl7HxG4wMLiheiukK44mLGYY3WN15Hlx4SpW6oZSLKUFqwEOgJJXWO85-8So6gwm3rhNIc83q

Raw returns to video taken during the break and we see Matt Riddle walking through the Gorilla Position and to the back and is met by Eric Bischoff.  Bischoff says he is sorry for what happened out there, WWE Production believed that Orton was here and was coming out. Instead, Eric has spoken to Randy and Orton is inviting Riddle to come to Raw next week and be confronted by the Viper. Man-to-man.

Riddle says that is fine, but Eric better have security for Randy next week before walking off. Apparently, Randy Orton will be on hand next week on Raw and he and Riddle will come face to face!

Q_Cj1xdBPsIN1NgIFciQwCaHd-pJpm5z50HZrZFP6pGp99z-Zg9ODHqB17L2OSqmAu5N-heQ31nDNudS

h6WWh8u4rGGVNSJbCwcLD42PakVkASQGK359gs6IMTWEVv8O8FmkF6gxDkZdgKdLtNhEzRLpiEpMJZAB

Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler comes out first followed by Chance and Carter and before they can say who it is that will be fighting Rousey tonight, Rousey arrogantly says “I’ll take you both on”. Even though Shayna volunteered Ronda for this, she now looks like Ronda has lost her freaking mind. But Ronda says do it and the ref shrugs and calls for the bell. A 2 on 1 handicap match is up. 

h6WWh8u4rGGVNSJbCwcLD42PakVkASQGK359gs6IMTWEVv8O8FmkF6gxDkZdgKdLtNhEzRLpiEpMJZABoXPjSqw5FFpf0F3hCG5jWqRh5sBY4Jk3LZFrNHOpQ_Cj1xdBPsIN1NgIFciQwCaHd-pJpm5z50HZrZFP6pGp99z-Zg9ODHqB17L2OSqmAu5N-heQ31nDNudS

KATANA CHANCE AND KAYDEN CARTER VS RONDA ROUSEY W/SHAYNA BASZLER

*For most of this match, Ronda does as she promised and that is to dominate both women and embarrass them

*Instead of ending the fight, Rousey brutalizes Carter and then tells her to tag in chance and continues this - Shayna gets increasingly nervous though especially when Chance & Carter begin a come back

*They score some near falls on Rousey and soon Ronda is reeling and Shayna has to distract the ref to hide a pin attempt. Eventually Ronda takes control back

*The finish sees Ronda arrogantly lock on her Armbar on Chance, but as soon as she does, Kayden Carter has climbed to the top rope and flies off into a splash on Rousey. But Ronda’s arm is trapped underneath her as Carter covers for the 1…2…3.

RESULT: KATANA CHANCE & KAYDEN CARTER WIN BY PINFALL AND ARE THE NEW #1 CONTENDERS FOR THE WWE WOMEN’S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP AT PAYBACK

Q_Cj1xdBPsIN1NgIFciQwCaHd-pJpm5z50HZrZFP6pGp99z-Zg9ODHqB17L2OSqmAu5N-heQ31nDNudS

After the match, Ronda Rousey is stunned while Chance and Carter get to the floor just as Shayna comes in to attack.

Shayna looks down on her partner in fury while Ronda’s mouth hangs open. Katana Chance and Kayden Carter have defeated the baddest woman on the planet and will now have a chance of a lifetime at Payback!!

Can lightning strike twice? We will find out in Pittsburgh in Payback. 

-o563zQcQpsMkRRzDjOX_5FaD2dyEU6t7bHEnoC77eX_eEMwVFX6AAsq8IDzICeVGa2g5RZhmn3CaXQB

The announcers take us to all of the vignettes that have shown Jinder Mahal in India, promising a return to Raw and to destroy Raw with his own weapons. The video then goes to the back where Mahal is seen and two large shadows are behind him. When Raw returns, Jinder Mahal makes his return to Raw to lead a new tag team to Raw…next. 

COMMERCIAL BREAK

6pGp99z-Zg9ODHqB17L2OSqmAu5N-heQ31nDNudSQ_Cj1xdBPsIN1NgIFciQwCaHd-pJpm5z50HZrZFP

In the back we see Baszler storming down the hall with Ronda following after her. Shayna says that she cannot believe that Ronda lost to those two kids and that Ronda arrogantly made it a 2-on-1 match. Ronda counters that this was all Shayna’s idea to begin with!

The two women see the camera and push the cameraman to the ground before going into their locker room, yelling at each other and slamming the door. All is clearly not well with the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champs!

QP5vJG84am7jjjiEZhA171FipQiAR2Va26YHOF0vSjVf4gmp7Dt9_5m8mr-Z7jSQrEvfAMLwe7tEf3_ITXCXsEtRZ-A7OieN61b916hCsG-FHTZFTq7eyoR8

Jinder comes out and two men - Vanga and Veer Mahan - come out behind Jinder. We are told that this is the Modern Day Maharajah's new weapon…Indus Sher. 

E3AFEC3hI3XwLgoTmgEVl5RdoGuKwxD7XP2aoEUVMdipWtmgCctvGgw4NIrlEhsLVECI8X1v-xy5Ck9AoXPjSqw5FFpf0F3hCG5jWqRh5sBY4Jk3LZFrNHOpSjVf4gmp7Dt9_5m8mr-Z7jSQrEvfAMLwe7tEf3_ITXCXsEtRZ-A7OieN61b916hCsG-FHTZFTq7eyoR8QP5vJG84am7jjjiEZhA171FipQiAR2Va26YHOF0v

BRYSON MONTANA AND EDRIS ENOFE  VS INDUS SHER W/JINDER MAHAL

*Just complete domination by these two powerful men who take their time evicerating both opponents 

*Jinder stalks around the ringside area while watching and once he gets stationary, he just gives Indus Sher a nod and Vanga and Mahan do a double powerbomb on Montana for the pinfall victory

RESULT: INDUS SHEER WINS BY PINFALL

SjVf4gmp7Dt9_5m8mr-Z7jSQrEvfAMLwe7tEf3_ITXCXsEtRZ-A7OieN61b916hCsG-FHTZFTq7eyoR8

After the match, Indus Sher continues the assault on their opponents and before long, they do a double Powerbomb on Enofe and then grabs his partner and does the same. Jinder then covers both men as his men count 3.

Indus Sher has arrived on Raw and Jinder Mahal is promising to have them tear Raw apart. What a dominating debut here tonight on Raw. 

PemZDKVo7f71Frm7kAhdVGTDBPz75Qshi4MXsv8R

In the back, we see the American Nightmare Cody Rhodes coming down the hallway with a smile on his face.

When Raw returns, Mr. Money in the Bank will address Raw….Live! Stay with us. 

COMMERCIAL BREAK

N_dZWtli85cUoPGGRtUKR9JfXP3Rc1DMw-oC5mGCmdqNJ5HEU6BOxKn0j798jasldDfPaXxYLIq31rZK

Raw returns and we are reminded that in our main event tonight, the World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line as Seth “Freakin” Rollins challenges new champion, Finn Balor. It is a SummerSlam rematch and it is still to come  tonight.

PemZDKVo7f71Frm7kAhdVGTDBPz75Qshi4MXsv8R

Cody smiles and looks around the audience before saying “So Quebec…Whad’ya wanna talk about?”

Cody first addresses Brock Lesnar and what happened here last week. Cody says that he was surprised, pleasantly surprised, that after all that they did to each other - Brock and Cody literally went to hell and back - Brock Lesnar was man enough to shake Cody Rhodes’ hand.

Cody says that it does not erase Brock’s betrayal and it does not erase breaking Cody’s arm and it damn sure does not erase scaring the hell out of Cody’s wife, but in the end Brock Lesnar proved that even Brock can be a man when it matters. And Cody says that in some weird, perverse way - Cody needed the pain and suffering that he’s endured for the last 4 months at the hands of the Beast. He needed to prove that he was tough and bad enough to truly finish this story. And that’s what Cody did at SummerSlam. So in a weird way, Cody Rhodes owes Brock Lesnar…a thank you.

But now the journey carries on to finishing a story and that’s what this briefcase is all about (Cody raises the Money in the Bank Briefcase high in the air to raucous cheers). Rhode tells the audience that everyone knows why he came home to WWE, it’s no mystery. There is a story that is not yet fully written. A journey that Cody has been on his entire life, that he is still on. A dream of an entire family, a legacy of a name, that is yet unfulfilled.

And that quest has not changed: The American Nightmare WILL finish his story! 

So the question as we turn to fall, is when? Cody says that he can be cheap like other winners of this contract and wait for the right moment, when a champion is at their worst, to cash in and pick the bones and win his first World Title. 

But that’s being a coward. And it’s not being a man. 

A man picks his spots and calls his shots straight up and that is what The American Nightmare Cody Rhodes is about. So here it is: Cody Rhodes will cash in this Money in the Bank Contract in the main event of Wrestlemania next year in Philadelphia!!!

The only question is, who will it be against? Well Cody won’t keep us in suspense with that either - it is personal and it is generational between Roman Reigns and Cody Rhodes. So, should The Tribal Chief still somehow be the Universal WWE Champion come Wrestlemania? He has a rematch with The American Nightmare on tap at Wrestlemania.

If not, Cody has a decision to make and he will be transparent with that choice. But, Bloodline, please keep your boss the champ - because the American Nightmare wants to dethrone his kingdom on the grandest stage of them all.

Either way, Cody Rhodes is going back to Wrestlemania!!!!

IXZ0yShgPZNSJf5HglPIy1Fzudse-Nwx9tM-Q_4seOoXM9QqXAfe5nIp_iJlo2A_fMxSZU0j30Twdurn

In the back, Becky Lynch is with Byron Saxton and he asks Becky why she saved Trish Stratus last week on Raw. Becky says that because as much as she hates Trish, right now she hates Zoey & Piper more.

Becky makes it clear that her and Trish are not friends, but for now - Becky is focused on the two morons that Trish empowered. And in a moment, Trish Stratus will take one of them out because Eric Bischoff has granted The Man a match with Piper Niven.

Quebec, The Man has come around. And she is going to kick Piper Niven’s ass.

Becky storms off and makes her way to the ring as Byron tells us that match is next, after this time out. 

-o563zQcQpsMkRRzDjOX_5FaD2dyEU6t7bHEnoC77eX_eEMwVFX6AAsq8IDzICeVGa2g5RZhmn3CaXQBPemZDKVo7f71Frm7kAhdVGTDBPz75Qshi4MXsv8R

Raw returns to the announcers discussing Cody Rhodes announcement tonight. Mr. Money in the Bank plans to cash in that briefcase at Wrestlemania next year in Philadelphia.

The only question is: will Roman Reigns make it to Wrestlemania as Universal WWE Champion for Cody Rhodes to cash in? Or will the American Nightmare chase a different World Champion?

The American Nightmare has a date with destiny and he has chosen it to be the main event of the 40th Wrestlemania!!!

eOoXM9QqXAfe5nIp_iJlo2A_fMxSZU0j30TwdurnoXPjSqw5FFpf0F3hCG5jWqRh5sBY4Jk3LZFrNHOp_gGN0OvSrIpVrAFTCsVDPCubzbim2qwTGPoIPqJWkCd42k57WCFkg9xmptdSFD88DxAootYB-dR1V8EN

BECKY LYNCH VS PIPER NIVEN W/ZOEY STARK

*Becky starts the match dominating with vicious strikes and hits, but when The Man goes for a Beck-Sploder, Niven uses her weight to squash Becky on the mat for a near fall

*From there, the story of the match becomes Piper using her size and strength and viciousness to get Becky close to being pinned, but the man kicks out every time

*After a false comeback and Becky kicking out of a Vader Bomb, The Man begins her comeback and soon prepares to lock in the Dis-Arm-Her on Niven. This brings Zoey up onto the ramp….

jmltQhV1uPb4hMrDKUMFA86766KX3E9RvrBM9fmH

Trish Stratus runs down the ramp and grabs Zoey by the foot and yanks her off the apron. This allows Becky to lock in the Dis-Arm-Her on Piper who has no choice but to surrender

RESULT: BECKY LYNCH WINS BY SUBMISSION

eOoXM9QqXAfe5nIp_iJlo2A_fMxSZU0j30TwdurnjmltQhV1uPb4hMrDKUMFA86766KX3E9RvrBM9fmH

gG1x4rZ3DJc7OV8hiQBKX3lTTdJkh-1rdV9qZKKG

After the match, Becky Lynch looks at Trish with more surprise and still distrust. Trish just looks at Becky, shrugs and walks back up the aisle.

While Becky is staring at Trish leaving, suddenly the Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley appears on the titantron catching both Trish and Becky’s attention.

Mami is in her locker room with Dom sitting on her lap as she tells the world that she is bored waiting for the women of Raw to step up. So Mami will do what she does best…be the REAL man in WWE, and call her own shot.

Rhea tells Trish that next week she will get another chance at redemption and just for the fun of it - so will Becky. Because Rhea has gone to Eric Bischoff and got him to agree to the following:

Next week on Raw, Trish Stratus will fight her new friend, The Man Becky Lynch. And the winner gets Rhea at Payback for the Women’s World Championship.

Let’s see how civil those two egomaniacs will be next week! Rhea and Dom laugh as the screen goes to black. Becky and Trish eye each other warily, but both have the chance at getting back to the top.

Will whatever this tenuous truce is last past next week? 

ClAaT8CqWZA7rX1HXTuUkSwFw9xrrkq49CzIsvvfGxSVSBss0-0AAd8n2K4hXIMKyokUo80N_ebWVJww

In the back, DIY are high fiving each other. When Raw returns, they make their in ring debut against Imperium…next.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We go to the back and see Seth “Freakin” Rollins finishing some warm ups. While The Judgment Day hype up Finn Balor.

The Heavyweight Championship of this World is on the line and it is coming up after this next match. 

ClAaT8CqWZA7rX1HXTuUkSwFw9xrrkq49CzIsvvfGxSVSBss0-0AAd8n2K4hXIMKyokUo80N_ebWVJwwoXPjSqw5FFpf0F3hCG5jWqRh5sBY4Jk3LZFrNHOp9EHFJJ5spASJF2JXUduBNbId0nSv8uvfGG9xoWK63-_tAu2UiBczyMtgyYZT6BGqkO6yMzAFuHHTKdw9ILgEONJSuoeB6t5fw49VkQY0nFgDVmtZCcgAVUSr

DIY VS IMPERIUM W/GUNTHER

*This is a fantastic and fast paced tag team match that sees both teams trading near falls and goes quite long as the semi-main event on Raw

*Once GUNTHER grabs Gargano’s leg to distract him, Imperium double teams Johnny Wrestling and beats him down for a long time with the babyface in peril routine 

*The tide changes when Tommaso goes all violent and just beats the hell out of Vinci on the ground and that allows the double teams to stop. Johnny does a exploding Suplex on Kaiser and then tags in his partner 

*Tommaso takes over and destroys both men until he too is double teamed but that just brings in Johnny Wrestling and before long Kaiser is hit with Project Ciampa while Gargano has Vinci on the floor. GUNTHER is forced to watch as the pinfall is counted

RESULT: DIY WIN BY PINFALL

ILgEONJSuoeB6t5fw49VkQY0nFgDVmtZCcgAVUSr9EHFJJ5spASJF2JXUduBNbId0nSv8uvfGG9xoWK63-_tAu2UiBczyMtgyYZT6BGqkO6yMzAFuHHTKdw9

ClAaT8CqWZA7rX1HXTuUkSwFw9xrrkq49CzIsvvfGxSVSBss0-0AAd8n2K4hXIMKyokUo80N_ebWVJww

f9uD3ySc0Bdi3BOvWRtrvWepp74p21waShpGVMJQHK3-nzodLfsaU8GaPn3T8-eXc1zfuaam4y8EyZoz

After the match, GUNTHER looks furious that his men have lost yet again. He berates Imperium as they go up the aisle. 

DIY celebrates their win and then a graphic appears on the screen telling us that next week, the Unified WWE Tag Team Champions - Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn will be on Raw…to talk to DIY. 

-o563zQcQpsMkRRzDjOX_5FaD2dyEU6t7bHEnoC77eX_eEMwVFX6AAsq8IDzICeVGa2g5RZhmn3CaXQB

The announcers put over the show tonight but the time has come. When Raw returns, it's time for our main event - the World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line…next.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

yg3GJaACkI31NquUU5JYiBEscycnMyXAqEgBQfkJ

mdqNJ5HEU6BOxKn0j798jasldDfPaXxYLIq31rZKoXPjSqw5FFpf0F3hCG5jWqRh5sBY4Jk3LZFrNHOp7VPZouWdfNhrIy0QASTZirr9p7ykQPgy3SEqpn-D

SETH ‘FREAKIN’ ROLLINS VS FINN BALOR © 

*As soon as the match begins, Seth explodes with a Superkick and a Pedigree and covers….1…..2…..Balor out at the very last second. The champ goes to the floor stunned while Seth points out that he nearly beat Balor in seconds

*Soon both men are trading near falls before Balor is able to bail to the floor and when Seth does a Suicide Dive, Balor side steps him and Seth lands right on the announce table

*From there, Balor beats Seth up on the floor and injures his ribs and then rolls the former champ into the ring. Balor does some rib work and some submissions to punish Seth’s injury while protecting his own injured arm from SummerSlam

*But things change when Finn forgets about his arm and goes for the Slingblade which ends up with the champ in agony! Soon, Rollins begins his comeback and eventually nails a Superkick for a near fall

*Seth calls for the Curbstomp, but when he charges, Balor kips up and does a jumping drop kick right into Seth’s ribs and the former champ crumbles to the ground. Balor does knee drop after knee drop into Seth’s ribs before climbing to the top and finally hitting Coup de Gras…..1……2……3.

RESULT: FINN BALOR WINS BY PINFALL TO RETAIN THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

7VPZouWdfNhrIy0QASTZirr9p7ykQPgy3SEqpn-DUHldyqYZSORwG8s5f1r-YcR0Rp6-syjwMJDbJiWL5D6Lzc3BCnGiUKesFllHO1RkgS7pUVx1PHOFKI86crLKINHgMo0LrtDbJL4Xt_rdKFT8rzMnRZdT78Lo

Damien runs into the ring to cheer on his friend and then Rhea Ripley and Dominik Mysterio rush down and join in moments later. Finn Balor, on his own, defeated Seth “Freakin” Rollins and Raw truly does belong to The Judgment Day. 

8pJi3PE0OjiN2M-3RCfkymEXFlg1RGxNVOMvhRWY

While Balor is celebrating, Eric Bischoff comes out to the ramp and claps for the champ. Eric is handed a microphone and says that match is why Raw is the premiere destination for anyone who wants to be anything in this business.

Congratulations to Seth Rollins on trying to get the title back in a hell of an effort. And even bigger congratulations to our World Heavyweight Champion Finn Balor. 

Eric says that he is proud of Finn and he is proud of Raw and that’s why he is out here right now. Earlier tonight, Eric kicked off the show to announce that someone not currently on the Raw roster would show up next week to kick off Monday Night Raw.

What Eric did not share is why is that person showing up? The answer?....To challenge the World Heavyweight Champion at Payback….and that man is…Finn Balor.

So champ, congrats tonight; the world will find out who the next challenger is at the start of the show next week on Raw!

Finn Balor looks furious! Apparently he has a new challenger for Payback and only Eric Bischoff knows who it is! 

Who is the challenger for the World Heavyweight Championship? We will all find out next week on Raw!!

Goodnight from Quebec!

Edited by Kimberly
  • Like 1

image.png

Live from Toronto, Ontario Canada, hometown son Edge will face Pat McAfee of The Brand following the loud mouth's challenge to the Rated R Superstar.  The Brand has already shown themselves capable of shooting off their mouths, but have they bitten off more than they can chew with the Hall of Famer?

Also in Action:

Ridge Holland vs Ilja Dragunov

Hit Row vs Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio

Tune in LIVE this Friday* night for Friday Night Smackdown on FOX!

*The Show will be dropping tomorrow (Thurs)

• Like 1

iMZEgaGrpANWLKFENz1ypOsPCZ7qofPAafck_F95_L4yuWT0klriY6hXfjvnu-xukO_72PBY_Pii6Ryp

A live shot of Edge arriving at the building with his wife, WWE Hall of Famer Beth Phoenix.  Holding hands, they enter the arena.

AUGUST WEEK 3

SCOTIABANK ARENA

TORONTO, ON

MOD4A3uJoHQ9arXYUs0iqjpkwH6PT72vkHTUk2ZirG-wGDt8oEOTXEQj9LqLWpMImhIw_OjPxIadG0bx

Good evening and welcome to Friday Night Smackdow.  I’m Michael Cole and with me as always is my broadcast partner Wade Barrett.  Wade, tonight we’ll see Ridge Holland of the Brawling Brutes take on Ilja Dragunov.  In addition Hit Row will be in tag action against the lWo’s Rey Mysterio and Santos Escobar.”

“And do not forget, Toronto’s hometown son Edge will defend his United States Championship against a member of The Brand.  But we don’t know which member it will be.”

“All that and more but first we go to the ring…and Paul Heyman.”

SAMZ6VzvBkDmj6EHFr30Q7ciQb8n2rrJ4W8G3eU_

A8DRzsc1MqX8dIynpc0hAPs_et3Qgii9etrPLnAj

“Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the Special Counsel to the Head of the Table, the Tribal Chief, the Reignsing, Defending, Undisput……..”

I257SGgKrFFNQtZ4YOF5OYQ8MvBXblO8DxjYMjSOMY44faJvdib73GQANr0PsX5-EUpqfQczDS6mftDUJfzRFglRyzGZiT0M_Ro9M87z8ul_bmR-ilf3nVbU

Lashley and the Street Profits make their way down to the ring, all three dressed to the nines in very nice suits.  Heyman watches them carefully, holding up a hand as they approach him.

“I’m…I’m just a Special Counsel…..”

Lashley reassures him with a heavy hand on his shoulder.  “Paul, Paul, don’t worry.  You’re not the ones we want to fight.  We know you’re just the mouthpiece of the Bloodline.  So what we want is the Usos, and Solo Sikoa at Payback.  You can do that, right Paul?”

Heyman begins to make non verbal excuses but nearly drops to his knees when Lashley applies a little more pressure.  “Uh..yea, yea, we can do that.  No problem.”

“It’s been nice doing business with you.”

Lashley and the Street Profits leave Heyman in the ring.  The Wiseman’s face is a mix of anger and uncertainty.

A8DRzsc1MqX8dIynpc0hAPs_et3Qgii9etrPLnAjI257SGgKrFFNQtZ4YOF5OYQ8MvBXblO8DxjYMjSOMY44faJvdib73GQANr0PsX5-EUpqfQczDS6mftDUJfzRFglRyzGZiT0M_Ro9M87z8ul_bmR-ilf3nVbU

After the commercial, a replay of Heyman agreeing to a six man tag for Payback is shown.

jCTo3_7S4KK6oFcGnDeJNmqSTb3x-BkQycNto5c8CTiZuZ_cb_9bnyt9XqokebLZ4fZGkpGGq_vzjlqrexFpG0PlYHlxtgWfcNYeK3Tb6FQg649OZtujVDX0aEgSa2HcxdA7TjfTQTi4qnzwNENe5fzIpEdhMWz-WNkt8RJIpLsoVDpgbnZ4XspdJwRAxz3VjrVo-JWp

RIDGE HOLLAND W/SHEAMUS AND BUTCH VS ILJA DRAGUNOV

*Hard hitting and brutal,

*Sheamus and Butch at ringside stay out of the action in the beginning but when Holland looks to be in trouble they both get in shots on Dragunov.

*Holland scoops up Dragunov for a running powerslam but Ilja slips out and when Ridge turns around, he catches a short Torpedo Moscow in the face.  Dragunov makes the cover before the Brutes can get in the ring.

RESULT: ILJA DRAGUNOV WINS BY PINFALL

CTiZuZ_cb_9bnyt9XqokebLZ4fZGkpGGq_vzjlqrexFpG0PlYHlxtgWfcNYeK3Tb6FQg649OZtujVDX0jCTo3_7S4KK6oFcGnDeJNmqSTb3x-BkQycNto5c8

WNkt8RJIpLsoVDpgbnZ4XspdJwRAxz3VjrVo-JWp

Dragunov gets to the outside as Sheamus and Butch hit the ring.  Sheamus is incensed and gets a mic.

“You think that’s funny, fella?  Next week we’ll see if you’re smiling when I kick your bleedin’ head off your shoulders!”

Dragunov just nods, accepting the challenge.

Di2TBP9wy13hdmL9ULQ3-lH-q57dU0flz3kYav2vaEgSa2HcxdA7TjfTQTi4qnzwNENe5fzIpEdhMWz-wSxogG1Tqec87bkUZ5JieeBKxFgkFZS4iUSzeWre

GIGI DOLIN VS NAOMI

*A back and forth match and for a few moments it looks like Dolin is going to close it out for a victory but when she goes to the top, Naomi meets her with a right hand before snapmaring her down to the mat. 

*Dolin looks dazed and when she gets to her knees she’s hit with the Rear View. Naomi picks up the three count. 

RESULT: NAOMI WINS BY PINFALL

5Vd-s2nwgB43ZouqN7yu61_jfsQ0hCR4T5EBEvqYN0knuPMr1Hoef9BDJnoBJatjBd4A0MOh27Hv-aKE

Pat McAfee is walking carefree,backstage when LA Knight jumps him from behind.  Knight is raining down rights and lefts as officials rush in and separate the two.  McAfee doesn’t wait around and makes a quick exit as Knight isn’t done yet.

zz1mjDZk7HdK95aPYqIXs01d8fyZmZvdgCeTwWhi

Oq8hrakQ-xKVQf8O4HiIGWcbdPEzCzXAsyfOCavqaeeZz2WSIzrtG3tTGooTwtYsmYEwL0ESsRrq1zf_

Cameron Grimes is talking to a staff member when Pretty Deadly walks up.

“Look Elton, a hillbilly in his natural habitat.  Flapping his lips and not working.”

“You’re too right Kit.  I wonder if he could even find his way to the ring, it’s been awhile.”

Grimes steps up, tired of their insults.  “Yea, it has been too long since I got to get in the ring with two idiots like you and punch you right in the mouth.  So how about next week we make that happen?”

Pretty Deadly share a laugh.  “As if anyone would want to team with you.”

They walk off and leave Grimes seething, but then he stops and pulls out his phone.

v_sRTn-PtGK2S3Dy9gQ0AZMxt3P7x0VJNcmeTwFgwNiQ212SMnQaEbNb-dWdMUPhhxuL7lTe9ifIR9R5aEgSa2HcxdA7TjfTQTi4qnzwNENe5fzIpEdhMWz-DEz7ZEr-fz2I33Au_YOV8ckOyiUNVEQS1LZyBv6UuMyPPReFMUkCETCaOVMeS9DPaFCDLCPwUp-nmfvu

HIT ROW VS SANTOS ESCOBAR AND REY MYSTERIO

*This is a drubbing.  The lWo make Hit Row look silly at times with their offense and teamwork.

*Mysterio tags Santos and then hits a 619 on Top Dolla, who stumbles back into a superkick from Escobar in the back of the head.  Escobar makes the cover and gets the 123.

RESULT:  SANTOS ESCOBAR WINS BY PINFALL

BRiMcedUk1naznR-UAbEMmgrYbPAiMVAzdLHKNvCN0knuPMr1Hoef9BDJnoBJatjBd4A0MOh27Hv-aKE

Backstage we see WWE Official Adam Pearce with LA Knight standing by the area back door.

“LA, I know you’re pissed off, but you can’t be doing that.  There is a big title match tonight and I can’t have you messing it up so….you gotta go tonight.”

“You’re throwing me out?  You think LA Knight cares about your little title match?  Let me make it clear that even you can understand.  McAfee. Theory, Waller, I don’t care where, I don’t care how, but I guaran-damn-tee you, LA Knight is going to kick all their asses….YEAH!”

Knight begrudgingly exits the building as Pearce just shakes his head. 

bgdohKl9i1bwwohsfb7zWwBeryt_AHRCSdubauHrA8DRzsc1MqX8dIynpc0hAPs_et3Qgii9etrPLnAj

Kayla Braxton finds an agitated Paul Heyman backstage.

“Mr Heyman…”

“Oh God….”

“I just wanted to ask you about the agreement you made tonight concerning Payback.  Did you have the approval of Roman Reigns to agree to that match for the Usos and Solo Sikoa or….will you be held accountable?”

Heyman sneers but then his phone rings and when he sees the screen he turns pale.  “I,,,I have to take this…Yes, my Tribal Chief….”

He walks off in the hopes of more privacy.

W_jlxkP7SHSp1DXo9wWgtwo4vlv0CLx3iMsqInHz

Lacey Evans has a mic as she walks down the aisle.

“I am disgusted that I have to get into the ring with…her.  This is the best you can do, Canada?  This is your national representative against the best America has to offer?  No wonder you’re democracy’s useless cousin.  You should be ashamed of yourselves but before you hit the Molson too hard, Lady Liberty, Lacey Evans will make quick work so I can get the hell out of here!”

GrINsyIDQs3g-TS2RGEK3S6fHTSa0fH0_CZdyOABaEgSa2HcxdA7TjfTQTi4qnzwNENe5fzIpEdhMWz-W_jlxkP7SHSp1DXo9wWgtwo4vlv0CLx3iMsqInHz

ARIANA GRACE VS LACEY EVANS

*Evans toys with her opponent, flowing between cruelty and boredom before she slaps on the Cobra Clutch for the win. 

RESULT: LACEY EVANS WINS BY SUBMISSION

5Vd-s2nwgB43ZouqN7yu61_jfsQ0hCR4T5EBEvqYJ1mf0lt_j_ZOjs78wftzWLWcOEsP_XRoQoQjp-8C4JOwJ4-UNI4HMhRw9ffzsq_ZQ2GbERU9zBd0eZoE

McAfee, Theory, and Waller come out, all of them in their ring gear.  McAfee has a mic.

“I know everyone has been wondering for a week which of us is going to become the new United States Champion in a matter of minutes.  It could be me, it could be Austin, it could be Grayson and any of us would make a million times better champion than Edge.”  He waits for the boos.  “But truth be told, the answer is none of the above.  Put your canuck hands together and welcome the newest member of The Brand……”

CCz8e7Pp62rU_1ND1vWIPaLdMBpk0-nHiS9F9N_2

Paul comes out and daps all three of his friends.  They all head to the ring looking supremely confident.

7G7knE6IkLFrmkXnBieKYNLPf83WrKpVzOxakQr3

4JOwJ4-UNI4HMhRw9ffzsq_ZQ2GbERU9zBd0eZoEJ1mf0lt_j_ZOjs78wftzWLWcOEsP_XRoQoQjp-8C5Vd-s2nwgB43ZouqN7yu61_jfsQ0hCR4T5EBEvqYCCz8e7Pp62rU_1ND1vWIPaLdMBpk0-nHiS9F9N_2aEgSa2HcxdA7TjfTQTi4qnzwNENe5fzIpEdhMWz-iMZEgaGrpANWLKFENz1ypOsPCZ7qofPAafck_F95

LOGAN PAUL W/PAT MCAFEE, AUSTIN THEORY, AND GRAYSON WALLER VS EDGE ©

*The match is great and goes back and forth.  Paul is a ball of constant energy but Edge keeps up with him, scoring a near pin early on with a spear that Paul barely kicks out of.

*Paul begins to fall victim to Edge’s veteran savvy and the champ begins picking him apart, one body part at a time.

* At ringside, The Brand cheers on their man and stays out of it until Waller nails Edge in the back when the referee is busy with McAfee. Edge turns around and nails Waller, then Theory with right hands but when he turns around he walks into a spinning heel kick.

*With Edge down, Paul goes to the top but as he balances, he jumps and does a 180 before springboarding high and nailing a moonsault.  But he isn’t done.  He picks up Edge, delivers a Michinoku Driver, and then bounds off the ropes with a springboard moonsault.

KICKOUT!

*The crowd is back into it, and Edge has life.  He begins fighting his way back, and Paul can’t stop him.  Edge hits a running clothesline, then another.  He picks Paul up for the Edgecution DDT….when Paul pulls him into a small package and scores the three count.

RESULT: LOGAN PAUL WINS BY PINFALL TO WIN THE WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

iMZEgaGrpANWLKFENz1ypOsPCZ7qofPAafck_F95

The Brand leaves the ring in celebration and the focus is on Edge.  He rises to his feet as the crowd heaps cheers on their hometown star.  He looks choked up, as he reaches down and unlaces his boots.  Slowly he steps out of them and places them side by side in the middle of the ring.  With a wave to the crowd, he exits the ring. The last thing we see before the show ends is a shot of the boots.

image.jpeg

Who is Headed to Raw to Challenge Finn Balor?

Last week on Raw, new World Heavyweight Champion Finn Balor successfully defended his championship against Seth "Freakin" Rollins. After that win, Raw Managing Director Eric Bischoff informed the champ that the man that is coming to kick off Raw, will challenge Balor for the World Heavyweight Championship at Payback. Who is this mysterious individual? Finn Balor has a new challenger and he will kick off Raw - tune in and find out who this man is. 

The World Heavyweight Championship challenger is not the only World Title for Payback to be decided this week on Raw. Last week on Raw, Women's World Champion Rhea Ripley informed WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus and The Man Becky Lynch that they both have a chance at Ripley for Payback. This Monday on Raw, Trish will face Becky in a singles match, the winner gets Rhea Ripley in Pittsburgh. Who will be the challenger for the Women's World Title at Payback? Find out on Raw. 

Last week on Raw, DIY made their in ring Raw debut in a successful match against Imperium, after the match the world found out that the Unified WWE Tag Team Champions Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn will come to Raw to confront DIY. Are these two main event level teams headed for a clash? Find out on Raw.

And finally, Matt Riddle and Randy Orton seem ready to collide, but the Viper is playing mind games with the King of Bros. Monday on Raw, Orton has promised to show up and confront his former friend. Can WWE officials keep order or will chaos reign on Raw? 

0ZxsAP3jtjtFuUgzKzmrJBG25b_HkBbAebXCklP_vSecQ43WOIpJkzNclal2LhW26PBi6x23vKlaOvvo

WWE Raw opens up to a recap of last week’s epic World Heavyweight Championship match between Seth “Freakin” Rollins and Finn Balor. The video shows Rollins nearly defeat Balor, before Balor hits the Coup de Gras and get the pinfall.

WsIZmeWY6KB0VdOnOZDPioac0wHVbTcRos8i-FeN

The video then shows Raw Managing Director Eric Bischoff come out to the stage and announce that the person who will kick off Monday Night Raw will be Balor’s challenger at Payback. Who is that man? We’re about to find out…Welcome to Monday Night Raw. 

AUGUST WEEK 4, 2023

FEDEX FORUM

MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE

FlQDqPw6YMHL6HcblLa1G7DFrTphViNp-8OcjXJH

Inside the arena, Raw Managing Director Eric Bischoff is in the ring with a microphone. He welcomes everyone to Monday Night Raw and again talks about how Raw is the premiere brand in Sports Entertainment and how everybody wants to be part of the flagship. On Raw mere performers become Superstars and Superstars become Hall of Famers. 

So when Eric heard that this world class future Hall of Famer wanted to return to Raw, an opportunity presented itself to have a marquee World Title match at our next PLE and to demonstrate yet again why Raw dominated WWE.

And that is why at Payback, the World Heavyweight Championship will be decided when Finn Balor puts his title on the line against Raw’s newest star….so let’s bring him ou…..

R6nA3ue_RKNjlE1sJGGr-xBqp4abwQvsxCAsvIGK

Randy Orton comes out to the ring and Bischoff looks utterly confused while Orton makes his way to the ring. When Orton gets in the ring, Bischoff says “you’re not the challenger, what the hell are you doing out here?”

Randy says that he knows that he ruined Bischoff’s big moment, but unfortunately Randy doesn’t give a damn. Matthew Riddle wants to have a confrontation with Randy and Orton is impatient. So that time has to be now…Riddle, get out here now. 

n2kCIPZaj34xtkF6e03Jk2f9WtrXaN6rVvwkeDjK

Riddle comes running down to the ring and attacks Orton immediately. Bischoff bails to the floor and screams for officials and wrestlers to come down from the back, soon the ring is filled with the two sides trying to keep Orton and Riddle apart. 

After order is restored, Bischoff screams into the microphone that if these two want to go, they can go. But not here tonight. Tonight, both men are ordered to be thrown the hell out of this building and to go home and calm down. If Orton and Riddle want each other so bad, they can fight at Payback! 

At Bischoff’s instructions, Riddle is taken out through the Raw entrance set while Orton is pushed out of the arena through the fans. It is official…at Payback, Randy Orton and Matt Riddle will finally collide!

Don’t go anywhere, Raw will be back in just a moment. 

lCH54UQFt-HR9WnUwkqkZ3sQV8KV8wN3PIoiJz2U

COMMERCIAL BREAK

_OTh9eLWdbNlFIG6lqeQILPGgmM-aSjBVD1bxpPs

R6nA3ue_RKNjlE1sJGGr-xBqp4abwQvsxCAsvIGKn2kCIPZaj34xtkF6e03Jk2f9WtrXaN6rVvwkeDjK

WWE Raw returns with a recap of what we just saw and the announcers put over thatRandy Orton and Matt Riddle will finally fight at Payback.

We go to the back and see Bischoff on the phone ordering security to refuse to let Riddle or Orton back in the building tonight. Bischoff then walks into his office and speaks to someone that we never see. Bischoff apologizes for what happened out there, tells this individual that he knows how Orton is.

Eric then promises that before this night is over, Bischoff will return to that arena and Finn Balor will know his future here tonight.

I9BvvDE1M1cGQosfcmanTBj9wBRdWmZk3urKXfJKMfcKpoBuY7ImAHUuI6E1-d4Wiewv0H_T5kITAY2X

The announcers take us back to last week and we see the debut of Indus Sher on Raw. They tell us that the Modern Day Maharajah, Jinder Mahal, has promised to continue to have his men destroy everyone in their path and that continues right now.

This…is Indus Sher. 

8mtWcmpycTRWD4IbCCFGD3uhtYRfaabqTZ0ih0YC_qJ-5VVuUe6a7kT2LH0YBfbCIu-BtPAvHf1RLsGhXZh-ExS6pxNYz67vRnZUGZarw1Q8f-roMxQB6FJWGc3yX6OmbrvdiE9nuFfZYiiou4p0uqUuhftdRl00Mvl0EszjG17ih1N5xpFBEd5dIc9mVQlrIB2IdpNpzNC5vXPL6sl4cRWZI65GBmyoMFupcuc2dMIB6Gmz

ORO MENSAH AND JUDE LONDON VS INDUS SHER w/JINDER MAHAL

*As soon as the match begins, Indus Sher bumrush the challengers and show brutality as they take apart each man

*Like last week, Jinder Mahal paces around the ringside area while he watches and after a few minutes of a pure squash, Jinder stops - goes rigid, catches Veer’s eye and nods

*That signal is all that is needed as Veer and Sanga Double Powerbombs each man and covers for the emphatic 3 count

RESULT: INDUS SHER WIN BY PINFALL

zNC5vXPL6sl4cRWZI65GBmyoMFupcuc2dMIB6GmzGc3yX6OmbrvdiE9nuFfZYiiou4p0uqUuhftdRl00Mvl0EszjG17ih1N5xpFBEd5dIc9mVQlrIB2IdpNp

After the match and just like last week, Jinder orders his mercenaries to attack their opponents. Like last week, they powerbomb (person) and then powerbombs (next person) right on top of his partner. Jinder walks into the ring and covers them while Indus Sher counts the pinfall.

Indus Sher destroys another team on Raw. 

itz_3Xq5yCXogtqDZe9vtYNmEXUZXmyS2IVJ9i3O2QY1ImRDhY9SFO54FeBrLD2FYysEXMCKCNSx5-qR

We see the Unified WWE Tag Team Champions, Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn heading down the hallway. When Raw comes back, they talk to DIY, live next. 

COMMERCIAL BREAK

nPucZ7t_eS8qfn9Exh288_pSScPbxWPgUWIoopa7

A Commercial for WWE Superstars airs. WWE Superstars will be the first WWE program to exclusively feature the women of Sports-Entertainment. And it will debut one week from Wednesday only on Peacock._OTh9eLWdbNlFIG6lqeQILPGgmM-aSjBVD1bxpPs

S1vF_0HzFigVPUb5Ga1tkGcTNQChN1O6JnYrbDvv

Raw returns and we see the announcement last week by The American Nightmare Cody Rhodes where he told the world that he will headline Wrestlemania against either Roman Reigns or whoever is the World Heavyweight Champion or the Undisputed WWE Champion.

Mr. Money in the Bank will be in action next week on Raw.

itz_3Xq5yCXogtqDZe9vtYNmEXUZXmyS2IVJ9i3O2QY1ImRDhY9SFO54FeBrLD2FYysEXMCKCNSx5-qR

The Unified WWE Tag Team Champions are in the ring and they talk about how both of them have traveled the world both individually and as a team. Both men have traveled the same roads, been to the same places and had the same moments.

And it was along those roads that a brotherhood was formed between Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. And through it all, through happiness and sadness, through the highest of highs at Wrestlemania when they captured these titles and the lowest of lows when they fought against each other, the bond between KO and Sami has always been there.

It is unbreakable and the truth is…the same can be said about Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano.  Since DIY decided to come to WWE for a reason, how about they come out here right now and explain themselves.

Ciad_cwO47T5vW4hDF1TEna1ixgBDBBlN8ctRmgShKRLJqGpFc8y8gK0nfEbvoL804PDPqWhYsWzUf1v

DIY comes out and walks directly into the ring and right in the face of the champs. Gargano says that KO and Sami are right, they have had an epic bond. KO and Sami have fought with and against each other from the Hammerstein Ballroom to the Tokyo Dome to the grandest stage of them all..Wrestlemania. But the same roads that KO and Sami have traveled, DIY has traveled as well.

Tommaso says that like them, Ciampa and Gargano have been in the same rings, in the same promotions and the same venues and they have fought with each other and against each other. DIY are mirror images of Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. And like them, Gargano and Ciampa are a brotherhood.

The only difference between the two teams is that DIY hasn’t conquered the mountain that is WWE….yet. Sami and KO are right, DIY is here to change that. 

DIY is here to challenge Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn for those Unified WWE Tag Team Titles. And if KO and Sami are the champs, and men that they claim to be, they will accept.

KO and Sami get in DIY’s face and say “bring it on” and shove them. DIY respond by shoving the champs back and soon a shoving match has broken out that threatens to explode until Sami pulls KO from the ring and the champs go up the aisle. It appears that the champs and DIY are headed to a collision with the Tag Titles hanging in the balance.

bpmt0fbPe1FOoxcg2zYBz1NDTtuThO6swk-B6683rdaEuRDXuZICEKRx52igaoBaiRNmgOw_RqYi4a8i

Drew McIntyre is in the Gorilla Position and he is interviewed by Byron Saxton. Drew says that despite not winning the Intercontinental Championship at Money in the Bank and being taken out of the ending at SummerSlam, his goal is to still be champion here on Raw. But Drew concedes that he needs to earn some momentum first. That begins in just a moment when Drew McIntyre goes one-on-one with Damian Priest. And that’s…next.

Drew goes through the curtain to the cheers of the crowd. When we come back, Damian Priest will face the Scottish Warrior, Drew McIntyre LIVE on Raw.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

I9BvvDE1M1cGQosfcmanTBj9wBRdWmZk3urKXfJKMfcKpoBuY7ImAHUuI6E1-d4Wiewv0H_T5kITAY2X

We are back on Monday Night Raw and the announcers take us back to earlier tonight and see Randy Orton and Riddle brawl until Eric Bischoff orders them to fight at Payback. It is now official

SbXsXEMd1F80neiC645WpciGctoSf0CytpHDCJzw

At Payback, these two former friends will implode only on Peacock. 

PB-7jgECG1kMf0uKnGHOr4UZtfznsr36-IWF8XIVffimRhDhT52ywwm3Eepn3IAbqj2MML4VBqOuRD7WXZh-ExS6pxNYz67vRnZUGZarw1Q8f-roMxQB6FJWrdaEuRDXuZICEKRx52igaoBaiRNmgOw_RqYi4a8i

DAMIAN PRIEST w/DOMINIK MYSTERIO VS DREW MCINTYRE

*This is a back and forth and hard hitting match that spans a commercial break and in which both men receive equal highlights

*After a bit, Dominik distracts Drew and that allows Damian to control a big portion of the match and even hits The Reckoning, but Drew kicks out at the last moment

*Drew begins his comeback and once he hits a running Big Boot, it brings out

KVy8PauJrtTrth_fUyMsMHGzRaQH4rvcQFzUOG7x

*The Miz who runs down and nails Drew in the back with a cane right in front of the ref, causing the disqualification. Drew goes down in a heap, momentarily knocked out

RESULT: DREW MCINTYRE WINS BY DISQUALIFICATION

ffimRhDhT52ywwm3Eepn3IAbqj2MML4VBqOuRD7W

KVy8PauJrtTrth_fUyMsMHGzRaQH4rvcQFzUOG7xrdaEuRDXuZICEKRx52igaoBaiRNmgOw_RqYi4a8i

After the match, Damian Priest bails to the floor not caring about what just happened and leaves the ringside area. The Miz celebrates having cost Drew a match. Meanwhile, Drew comes to and realizes what happened and gets furious.

The Miz realizes that Drew is up and angry and tries to backpedal and apologize. Drew isn’t having it and stalks Miz around the ring and up the aisle….POUNCE!!!

-z8YprzhFeCKgX01gTAnIWpBsANXangPrqWHFl6Y

It was a damned trap! Bronson Reed was waiting and blasted Drew who flies into ring barrier up in the aisle way. Bronson Reed assaults Drew and drops not one but two splashes on Drew on the floor. Eventually Bronson grabs McIntyre and does a World’s Strongest Slam right on the floor at the Raw set before officials race in and end the attack.

A few weeks ago, The Miz promised that Bronson Reed would soon attack his next victim. Apparently that man is Drew McIntyre who is hurt badly.

We’ll be right back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

rdaEuRDXuZICEKRx52igaoBaiRNmgOw_RqYi4a8i

Raw returns to video taken during the break where we see Drew McIntyre helped to the back by officials. He is clutching his stomach as a result of the set up by The Miz and the attack by Bronson Reed here tonight. 

bpmt0fbPe1FOoxcg2zYBz1NDTtuThO6swk-B6683lTfXBF_9JB6H_EB15mSfFE7lGHDkAoxjRDJITf86hNigaKvlOjWbgxwt1KFTqv4i-3cfl_TIXi8ew7fW

We go to the back where Byron Saxton is with Katana Chance and Kayden Carter who obtained a Women’s Tag Team Title match at Payback last week. The two talk about their opportunity and say that they are not stupid. They know that this is the biggest platform in the world and that Payback is their chance to make themselves famous.

But it is also a chance for the WWE Universe to learn what the NXT Universe came to know and that is that Kayden Carter and Katana Chance are dangerous AF. Ronda and Shayna may have taken them lightly the last two weeks, but they do so at their own peril.

At Payback, there will be new WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions and Carter/Chance are prepared to do whatever it takes to walk out of Pittsburgh with gold!

We are told that next week, Kayden Carter and Katana Chance will compete on Raw against Zoey Stark & Piper Niven just 5 days before they face Baszler and Rousey at Payback.

The announcers remind us that still to come tonight, Eric Bischoff will reveal who Finn Balor’s challenger will be at Payback. 

prN-TcEMl1flnMK_DzRasYd_kNxflYgqSn0NaIidi9Z-jp5fxCn6t6mRPn1LrtDo9x_QkoeT3wHMdqGRXZh-ExS6pxNYz67vRnZUGZarw1Q8f-roMxQB6FJWHykRNgNRLbsFVDv2xcEG9PpP1_Z8jTnr8b8ZULTgJHlZOmhHoa6z-cCtHvcO6Qg-TBMRsZJZtkalcjBBGg-mn6Ppday8J9_p281NBjpASGugllpeC4u6WX5V

THE NEW DAY VS VIKING RAIDERS 

*This is a wild brawl that The New Day are surprisingly able to hang in and hold their own with

*After near falls, the Raiders spend time beating down Xavier but he has a heart of a champion and after getting out of the way of Fallout, tags in Kofi

*After some near falls, Kofi is able to hit Trouble in Paradise on Erik for the pinfall

RESULT: THE NEW DAY WIN BY PINFALL

prN-TcEMl1flnMK_DzRasYd_kNxflYgqSn0NaIidi9Z-jp5fxCn6t6mRPn1LrtDo9x_QkoeT3wHMdqGR

After the match, The New Day celebrate around the ring with the fans before grabbing the microphone. They say that it seems that apparently people can just walk into Raw and declare themselves the #1 contender’s for the Tag Team Titles. Well apparently Eric Bischoff has forgotten about the NEWWWW DAYYY.

Before DIY and KO/Sami get to just pick their own battle, Kofi and Xavier are throwing their hat in the ring for the titles. It is time for the world to remember that New…Day…Rocks!!!

eoM5drO3RV_p8tszhxSCSU4JtbvHigN1ml2PxI43

We are told that next week on Raw, Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER will be on hand to issue an open challenge for his next challenger. The Ring General is chasing the record set by the Honky Tonk Man as the longest Intercontinental Champion in WWE history. Who will be the next man to step up? Find out next week on Raw. 

N5mlsaCcH27vG2vDD-WuUNOO2GjIRPNZlbBolFmLS32WKlg6PsX_tzS6qg8K6MeFVd1FKSQGb4l3GXYNK2ywDjeAhrhegojn8JVWFMrVCNbrHVj4Sdu8yDQ1

We go back to last week and see Rhea Ripley inform Trish Stratus and Becky Lynch that they are competing here tonight with a shot at Rhea Ripley and the Women’s World Title at Payback in the line. 

S32WKlg6PsX_tzS6qg8K6MeFVd1FKSQGb4l3GXYNK2ywDjeAhrhegojn8JVWFMrVCNbrHVj4Sdu8yDQ1

In Gorilla, Becky is warming up when Trish walks up to her. Trish says that she hopes that Trish is starting to prove to Becky that she can be trusted, but straight up - this may be the last chance that Trish ever has to hold that title…and she will do anything to obtain it.

Becky looks at her and tells Trish that at least she is being upfront about it this time instead of stabbing her in the back. May the best…MAN…win.

Becky Lynch goes out to the ring. When we come back - Becky vs Trish - an opportunity for the Women’s World Title is on the line! Don’t go anywhere. 

COMMERCIAL BREAK

N5mlsaCcH27vG2vDD-WuUNOO2GjIRPNZlbBolFmLPB-7jgECG1kMf0uKnGHOr4UZtfznsr36-IWF8XIV

As soon as Trish Stratus gets into the ring, Rhea Ripley comes out with Dominik Mysterio. Dom has a chair and in a role reversal from last week, sits down in it with Mami sitting on his lap as they watch our main event of the evening. 

S32WKlg6PsX_tzS6qg8K6MeFVd1FKSQGb4l3GXYNXZh-ExS6pxNYz67vRnZUGZarw1Q8f-roMxQB6FJWK2ywDjeAhrhegojn8JVWFMrVCNbrHVj4Sdu8yDQ1

BECKY LYNCH VS TRISH STRATUS - WINNER FACES RHEA RIPLEY AT FASTLANE

*This is an epic match that really sees both women shine and pull out all the stops. For instance, at one moment, Trish tries to use the ropes as leverage. Not to be outdone, The Man hooks Trish by her tights, both fail to secure a victory

*When Becky charges Trish, Stratus backdrops her to the floor and the two brawl on the floor and even on top of the announcers 

*Back in the ring, Becky ducks a chick kick and Becky is able to reverse out of a Becks-Ploder. Both women trade near falls and counters to each other’s counters until Trish goes for the Ma-Trish and Becky kicks Trish in the stomach

*Becky locks in the Dis-Arm-Her…Trish tries to make it to the ropes, but the pain is too much and Trish is forced to tap out

RESULT: BECKY LYNCH WINS BY SUBMISSION

S32WKlg6PsX_tzS6qg8K6MeFVd1FKSQGb4l3GXYN

N5mlsaCcH27vG2vDD-WuUNOO2GjIRPNZlbBolFmLPB-7jgECG1kMf0uKnGHOr4UZtfznsr36-IWF8XIV

K2ywDjeAhrhegojn8JVWFMrVCNbrHVj4Sdu8yDQ1

After the match, Becky Lynch’s arm is raised in victory while Rhea and Dom look on. While Becky celebrates, Trish gets up and looks furious that she lost.

She spins Becky around and looks pissed. Becky tells Trish “let’s go” as if Trish’s true colors have been shown. Instead, Trish calms down and….offers her hand. Becky is hesitant but shakes it and Trish puts Becky’s arm up in the air before leaving the ring and walking away, sidestepping Ripley and Dom and going to the back.

Becky stares at Trish and then points at Rhea Ripley. The Man will come around to Pittsburgh and she will challenge Rhea Ripley for the Women’s World Championship one week from Saturday at Payback!!!

vSecQ43WOIpJkzNclal2LhW26PBi6x23vKlaOvvoffimRhDhT52ywwm3Eepn3IAbqj2MML4VBqOuRD7W

In the back we see Damian Priest open the door of the World Heavyweight Champion Finn Balor as they head toward the arena. When Raw comes back, Eric Bischoff will reveal who Balor’s challenger for Payback is….it’s our final time out…don’t go anywhere. 

JjxDFdSzzJt0wm3o3XOG_rEEuixi7PM40Be2qCvNqKcwgmo0-pbVujtXUaN1GxlIzQ19ySnw1Q3bO7RNXyxPu-vE6cCId-VBgZaUukl1-kr2BqbqghItXwIqOptqPQljBNaJ2fUjB-Wr7mpZHs7fLQSgHsuW1nd5

When Raw returns, Balor and Priest have joined their partners in The Judgment Day in the ring who stayed from the previous segment. The World Heavyweight Champion bemoans the fact that Eric Bischoff made Balor wait until the end of the night to find out who is the next to fall to the champ at Payback, but perhaps it’s because Eric Bischoff forgot who runs Raw.

Rhea Ripley is the Women’s World Champion, Damian and Dominik could be Unified WWE Tag Team Champions if they wanted to be and both will be singles champions one day on this show. 

And Finn Balor did what no one believed that he could do at SummerSlam and become World Heavyweight Champion, did so after suffering the very same injury that Finn suffered at SummerSlam 7 years ago and then last week, beat Seth Rollins’ arse again.

For over a year, The Judgment Day have walked around this place and done anything that The Judgement Day has wanted. TJD has taken over this damned show and it does not matter whoever Eric Bischoff has chosen to step up to the plate…the result will be the same.

At Payback, Finn Balor will walk in as World Heavyweight Champion and he will leave as World Heavyweight Champion and two weeks from tonight on Raw….The Judgment Day will STILL run Raw.

So Easy E, come on out and let’s get this over with…

Managing Director of Monday Night Raw Eric Bischoff comes out to the ramp and says that Finn and The Judgment Day have it all wrong. Perhaps in the past with previous administrations here on Raw, The Judgment Day would not have been respected or appreciated…but not now.

Eric says that he is proud to have Finn Balor as his World Heavyweight Champion because Finn Balor is one of the best wrestlers on the entire planet. From Germany to Japan to Ireland to the UK to NXT and WWE, Finn Balor has met every moment and captured every championship along the way and he is a champion with a pedigree that had Eric had when WCW existed, Nitro would still be on the air. 

And it is with that in mind that Eric has chosen a match-up at Payback that is worthy of the pedigree of someone like Finn Balor. This championship match cannot just be another match on another PLE. And it cannot be with just any other wrestler.

Finn deserves to be challenged, he deserves to be tested and he deserves to be spotlighted….Finn Balor deserves to match wits with a bonafide legend!

“So Finn….meet your challenger”

vt99eez9p3GNPPI12oYHLFGkLYGIYSAIH3rrA4xu

IT’S JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Cena comes out to a monstrous roar from the crowd. Cena plays to the crowd and then shakes the hand of Eric Bischoff who walks to the back.

The Judgment Day are all in the ring with the mouths hanging open. In less than two weeks, Pittsburgh will be lit! Eric Bischoff said that Finn Balor deserved the best and that is what he is getting!

John Cena is Finn Balor’s challenger at Payback!!! How will the World Heavyweight Champion survive?!?!?!?

Goodnight from Memphis

• Like 1

image.png

Live from Louisville Kentucky, Smackdown will feature the return of the Tribal Chief Roman Reigns as he shares his reaction to the decision made by his Wiseman, pitting the Bloodline up against Bobby Lashley and the Street Profits at Payback.

Also in attendance will be the Brand, including new United States Champion Logal Paul.  Following his shocking upset last week what will the megamouths have to say and is there anyone who can shut them up? 

Also in Action:

Tamina vs Michin

Pretty Deadly vs Cameron Grimes and a mystery partner

Ilja Dragunov vs Sheamus

Tune in LIVE this Friday* night for Friday Night Smackdown on FOX!

*The Show will be dropping tomorrow (Monday)

Edited by Pipers Pit

AUGUST WEEK 4

KFC YUM! CENTER

LOUISVILLE, KY

b3JMWnooOt_vRnk809mNXKup5GCKZnjzWeyzoS6CKaSn8KbcFdDm1zJASy-5PBPZfdxWWz1qFkuT8iMt6OjmbJxIDStVb2BxMmulnirdj0CyRrrVC_Gp139gTLG3Kv-kzUGRjyFQYTErj4CWHU_IWBbdy_VonO5Q

“The Brand comes to the ring, with Logan Paul wearing the United States Championship over his shoulder.  McAfee gathers a mic as the boos rain down.

“Louisville….Kentucky….I know you don’t have much class around here, not like those fine folks up the road in Lexington who root for a REAL school, but if you will, shut your traps and show some respect for the four men who put the Rated-R Superstar out to pasture!

And while you’re at it, show some respect for the NEWWWWW United States Champion, Logan Paul!”

Theory and Waller applaud their faction-mate as Paul raises the belt up to even more boos.  But those boos turn to excited cheers a moment later.

eUMTri9ojFvm9nrCJGangOI1jFjHP79xMGIuVzqy

LA Knight jumps the barrier and slides into the ring behind The Brand.  None of them see him until it’s too late as he blasts Theory and Waller from behind with a clothesline before he tackles Paul and begins throwing right hands down.  McAfee pulls Paul out of the ring and The Brand regroups as Knight says he’ll fight any or all of them right now…YEAH!

708Co-ZEX7t5hL9iwJ9fVqR5l3Gu-Egyd4Yy3J3g

z9OMIekWoTKJJfczw8zj1bBiKjkdKRQqTOcnQJYwIvZVox3Z3aGgzvMIK43jrWscdkyaeg5Ss3cRyJUy

“On the heels of that exciting opening, we have a referee in the ring and an impromptu opening match, Wade.”

“LA Knight is many things but tonight he’s proving himself to be quite foolish, interrupting The Brand’s celebration and forcing himself into their spotlight.”

“McAfree and his cohorts had to expect Knight’s return after he was kicked out of the building last week.”

“I think they expect to end this charade once and for all in just a few moments.” 

b3JMWnooOt_vRnk809mNXKup5GCKZnjzWeyzoS6CKaSn8KbcFdDm1zJASy-5PBPZfdxWWz1qFkuT8iMt6OjmbJxIDStVb2BxMmulnirdj0CyRrrVC_Gp139gTLG3Kv-kzUGRjyFQYTErj4CWHU_IWBbdy_VonO5QpVbVaKBaMKfHhq5o5WpDaflj_6_wzn6clw-05ejpeUMTri9ojFvm9nrCJGangOI1jFjHP79xMGIuVzqy

GRAYSON WALLER VS LA KNIGHT

*A good back and forth match.  Waller cheats his way to the early advantage with McAfee, Paul, and Theory all taking cheap shots when the referee isn’t looking.

*Paul goes as far as to hit Knight with the US belt, but Knight kicks out at 2.  Knight has had enough and rolls out of the ring, gathering a chair from ringside.  

*He gets back in the ring and the referee attempts to take the chair but he gets it in a way he doesn’t want when Knight smacks the ref with the chair, knocking him down.  He then charges a stunned Waller, smacking him across the back.  Theory pulls Waller out of the ring and the Brand takes off up the aisle with Knight, chair in hand, following on their heels.

RESULT:  GRAYSON WALLER WINS BY DISQUALIFICATION

Qe_Bw98fMNWwUSgSKf_SzASm9bB8UW6vdIqjE_NEBFI4182TIqTetJY-lanaBufMD-jPKpU1my_HXLzRHkxZ498Zr-1rdY_qyomSOjiq2SR_WxfKUB7Us19u

“My guests at this time, WWE Hall of Famer Jake the Snake Roberts and the WWE Women’s Champion, Asuka.  Mr. Roberts, it’s without question that since you began influencing Asuka she’s really become an entirely different person and much more dangerous.”

“That is where you’re wrong, little girl.  She’s the same person she always was, deep down.  She covered it up with smiles and dances but deep down….there was a black heart beating in that chest.  She has reclaimed herself and risen as the Empress of Darkness and next week right here on Smackdown, we’re going to give a demonstration live and in living color.”

“Do you know who the opponent will be?”

“No idea, and frankly we don't care.  Because an immortal truth will always apply.”

Asuka leans in to Kayla.

“Nobody is ready for Asuka.”

MzZWMnRU5HozlZLcQEmUrs8QpPyJFwOb5JZ5xI0TpVbVaKBaMKfHhq5o5WpDaflj_6_wzn6clw-05ejp_WNzs8t5OYaReO-2fXMZRbCxwbKQSWqg4-xgcAF4

TAMINA VS MICHIN

*Tamina’s power is always a problem for her opponents but Michin mitigates it with some striking and limited use of second rope offense.  

*Tamina takes a big chance going for a Superfly Splash but it doesn’t pay off as Michin rolls out of the way.

*Michin takes advantage and hits an inverted facebreaker called Seoul Food for the win.

RESULT:  MICHIN WINS BY PINFALL

_WNzs8t5OYaReO-2fXMZRbCxwbKQSWqg4-xgcAF4

VeZ35mnG5CeYNECuiOZ5AICoeab4zrOgzhgHuYkkPG9V-cQTfTUH2fVLk6dcaL6ELRnAYG0qxe7LaZG9

Michin gets her hand raised and turns to see Scarlett staring her down in the ring while Kross stands behind Scarlett with his arms crossed.  Slowly they begin advancing on Michin who holds her ground but she’s not alone for long.

Vuw0oRwMkNM6SQJPxGhWuHOzKwOmVCfp-2z1ZbEu

AJ Styles, who hasn’t been seen since Kross hanged him at Summerslam runs down to the ring and evens the odds.  Kross and Scarlett slowly exit the ring, both smiling, as if they’ve gotten exactly what they wanted.

Sk6xRIgI7NGWtlCCdZ6EFQvOIuO9rzeYYKk_K35tXtq2vP6CigskO2oVsVKq5Kl4EUNNQrfuLPwVNaH5

TwBhB6PpwO5leN_Ivl3i4LPPMNWFxzD1tDKTvZD3

Pretty Deadly are in the ring following the commercial break awaiting Cameron Grimes and his partner.  Grimes comes down to ringside alone and Wilson and Prince begin having a good laugh until…..

MjskT6m5gK8RmgHhJhTTJE0LPlJ5ml8npUNHjH3B

Cowboy James Storm comes down to ringside and stands next to Grimes.

“Take a good look at the men who are gonna kick your ass tonight.  You can call us the Rough Riders, and on behalf of my partner….sorry, for your damn luck!”

MjskT6m5gK8RmgHhJhTTJE0LPlJ5ml8npUNHjH3BTwBhB6PpwO5leN_Ivl3i4LPPMNWFxzD1tDKTvZD3pVbVaKBaMKfHhq5o5WpDaflj_6_wzn6clw-05ejpSk6xRIgI7NGWtlCCdZ6EFQvOIuO9rzeYYKk_K35tXtq2vP6CigskO2oVsVKq5Kl4EUNNQrfuLPwVNaH5

ROUGH RIDERS VS PRETTY DEADLY

*Pretty Deadly is on their heels as Grimes and Storm brawl to an early advantage.

*Prince stops the attack, and Pretty Deadly has Grimes close being pinned but he won’t stay down.  Pretty Deadly set him up for Spilt Milk but Storm pulls the rope down and Prince tumbles out.  Grimes nails Wilson with a right hand and makes the hot tag.

*Storm cleans house before he and Grimes hit a double superkick on Wilson that Cole refers to as the Last Call.

RESULT:  ROUGH RIDERS WIN BY PINFALL

b3JMWnooOt_vRnk809mNXKup5GCKZnjzWeyzoS6CaljFfm2Wc7Q7b6ELrlp-xIM7c0w1sa4ifCyRSGDt

Backstage, we see Pat McAfee and Adam Pearce.

“Did you see that psychopath out there?  He’s unstable and he’s creating a hostile work environment.  You know I have more money than God and I’ll sue the hell out of this company unless you do something!”

Pearce puts his hands up.  “I know what LA Knight did was over the line.  It’s never okay to touch an official like that, so Knight is suspended indefinitely, good enough?”

“For now.”

0VW-FpdwA0srgwOcKJ_fDfyxc_XydYQSbIZUQFJ1mqhE5tIuL4Ttx3v8xG05_NrKIH5pI6-BcqqMaLSBpVbVaKBaMKfHhq5o5WpDaflj_6_wzn6clw-05ejptzF80F3oRWtfK_i5uigY5Jj60BX1kvHcAIPKNkjnBQU2v0bUiJaWAHXOFsNLjdVXJ9j0hpVRUHg5vAz0

UNHOLY ALLIANCE VS IYO SKY AND BIANCA BELAIR

*Standard tag action with Dawn and Fyre beating up Sky until she makes the hot tag to Belair.

*Bianca delivers matching military press slams, then flattens Dawn with a standing clothesline, and finally a KOD.  But she doesn’t go for the pin, she tags Sky back in who hits a moonsault for the 123.

RESULT:  IYO SKY AND BIANCA BELAIR WIN BY PINFALL

BQU2v0bUiJaWAHXOFsNLjdVXJ9j0hpVRUHg5vAz0tzF80F3oRWtfK_i5uigY5Jj60BX1kvHcAIPKNkjn

Bianca and Iyo celebrate their win as Cole questions if they might pose a threat for the Women’s Tag Team Championship.

Y8ssAG4i4oCnY8xkwgM2JhpunxH1eVsQ79saFUtcuWdL929qV-AARXfW8afqFdEaDnyjznp9iMUzRX1qKZDlJu7xrX9P0OSpkCxWCgFg3-IHkkzi3U1J6gCE

The Brawling Brutes are psyching Sheamus up for his match with Ilja Dragunov.  The main event is next!

P-23lN0C2Va0GCtZVfcBmWOTBrS8KfuMNGV_puhmpVbVaKBaMKfHhq5o5WpDaflj_6_wzn6clw-05ejpY8ssAG4i4oCnY8xkwgM2JhpunxH1eVsQ79saFUtcuWdL929qV-AARXfW8afqFdEaDnyjznp9iMUzRX1qKZDlJu7xrX9P0OSpkCxWCgFg3-IHkkzi3U1J6gCE

ILJA DRAGUNOV VS SHEAMUS

*This match is a war that makes you wince as you watch them kick, chop, punch, and pummel one another.

*Sheamus and Dragunov get in their normal offense but they can’t put their opponent down for a three count.

*Sheamus begins to feel it, and he runs in for a Brogue Kick but Ilja ducks it, bounds off the ropes and hits a Torpedo Moscow.  He makes the cover and gets the three count.

RESULT:  ILJA DRAGUNOV WINS BY PINFALL

P-23lN0C2Va0GCtZVfcBmWOTBrS8KfuMNGV_puhmKZDlJu7xrX9P0OSpkCxWCgFg3-IHkkzi3U1J6gCE

As Holland attends to Sheamus, Butch is in the ring and nose to nose with Dragunov.  They begin jawwing at each other before they part and Dragunov walks up the aisle victorious.

5Pm1J2NjWegVgXpkAVAhqc-AGc0Ud6iOpJKzGSWSaqcToKCjlSmWmwkYJ8hM3hQc-3niqsC3ZgiYAm4faiOsbQ2M4c-Jnf0Ip5rvba0Xcxp79AzhlMnpJr-a

aB_n13gGPEAo1lrELq74dt8QDMN-R98d0imSGNq2OpP45HrMhRMKYUrsDrbvbTv-aqr_QJYXVMRwuQ5HQZSI9wKjUXUVML0PjrOb70Sf63Ltven27-Kf5q6a

The door to the Bloodline’s Lounge opens and out walks Roman Reigns followed by Heyman and his family.  The Universal Champion and the Bloodline will be in the ring….next!

5Pm1J2NjWegVgXpkAVAhqc-AGc0Ud6iOpJKzGSWSaqcToKCjlSmWmwkYJ8hM3hQc-3niqsC3ZgiYAm4faiOsbQ2M4c-Jnf0Ip5rvba0Xcxp79AzhlMnpJr-a

aB_n13gGPEAo1lrELq74dt8QDMN-R98d0imSGNq2OpP45HrMhRMKYUrsDrbvbTv-aqr_QJYXVMRwuQ5HQZSI9wKjUXUVML0PjrOb70Sf63Ltven27-Kf5q6a

“Ladies and Gentlemen…my name is…..”

Roman holds out his hand for the mic, which Heyman hands over immediately.

“Louisville ... .acknowledge me!”

He soaks in both the adoration and the boos.

“It seems like the Tribal Chief can’t take a well deserved break after I put Bobby Lashley down at Summerslam without drama happening around here.   Last week my wiseman was out here to report on important Bloodline business and then what happens?  Bobby Lashley and the Street Profits think they can roll up and intimidate my wise man?  How insulting is that?  I mean its a slap in the face.  He’s a special counsel, he’s not a fighter.  

He’s also not the Tribal Chief.”

Heyman’s smile fades and worry grows on his face.

“But you know, he made the right decision.  At Payback, my cousins are gonna smash Bobby and the Profits and uphold our family’s honor, isn’t that right Wiseman?”

“Absolutely my Tribal Chief!”

“Cause if they don’t……you’re fired.”

Heyman’s jaw drops as Reigns tosses the mic to the outside and he and his family leave the ring.  Heyman, alone in the ring, is sweating bullets as the show ends.

Edited by Pipers Pit

Cu_wXNNL50s_zi3AMnlBN8g9xr2_EdGI0tEJraDF

SEPTEMBER  2023 ROSTER

JbK1peFvAhOhHhm4URvNaZWe1k1tY4_yT9mdRvKp

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

ZcXwdqRgCli2qLJXP5iycwuF7ukj-vReQMt8o9hS

FINN BALOR

4OpX-ltwpV0dZcWV7qIKf7dcNvrWY4pVwZ1bRHz5

WOMEN’S WORLD CHAMPION

P-yHCPqFVORfFkcaW0B4RrBHVo1j8BueDi6yZqJN

RHEA RIPLEY

b4bBgSZGDEn6eoVcJuGLOS_9nSPMrltcXJHXLres

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION

l38CHS7JikW3D61Zuhq3ylULFDo87c-U3WdOx6rJ

GUNTHER

KJSqUGwZyt9y4uhWCfmnTTOLb43_J7fbvHMybjA98fnek1sXpoapu4r9r0RJ-CcfpQX4l7S2Tpn2OXmB

UNIFIED WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

euUyM0Vmc8Ws4ygl_ES0VVGeBZocjvOGf1Wb2zgBtB1vIpazBeJjQcNzIEL_QzfkuXIu5K8PavTDzbCL

KEVIN OWENS AND SAMI ZAYN

3QqnB1my-tXgTv4CndNUAm5_HIciZ_E7uKJC5IZeonFvwu-C7qmVYWPMnaY1lIHaXwy3Cer8K0M4UFgL

WOMEN’S WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

S5yZkq5UzX-HU8DJvxsvf3d5xAoAD627yDlU2srZdauOnTgm38_aAKU0AAfX_CygGQXkbBRw4U-DmDoc

RONDA ROUSEY AND SHAYNA BASZLER

ANGEL

wkffGdhdBXoEhherVJLNqe4oOw0IqA1E_4uFxDs2

APOLLO CREWS

moNuqj6lMhUXPCqy2Yi8SEKrBIOwVvtGDvps1ZuT

BECKY LYNCH

Bdz0hs6SACiC9V99L5ajeACwTieV8of-bVE2cu6M

BRANDI RHODES

2Y9eA8p29RaWKvuf-PkrSIcPIHn-IcrEkjgVTEGU

BRAUN STROWMAN

80BNPRiUVm6qvrgzvKOXmOD3bW7TaNZTGISdlgrj

BROCK LESNAR

cN0J96dG44180M9fqIpcmLnZzaadIW8mssbQq0aM

BRONSON REED

KrpaxK-Ez0Gnrh0nzzvEPSwYAT02dw7A8I-IalSv

BYRON SAXTON

CswN86HDKEkh9rBFI8m_k1lvl1y7ZwnVRyuMczU0

CANDICE LARAE

KFlrtxmmT-12Vbz2zJtoLAR_FAqDVzndBCjvR9R_

CARLITO

qlcoFHOvSj2N55mRyICeAV0wBE83n_E6A0johmLd

CATHY KELLEY

cmDD-Rebk4t7hwWLvVmh5yn4rgzms5GzxUUbqXb-

CHAD GABLE

iRPcdXj4WL-Bn0ojv5senY44XvRFJpbcuCsZAzke

CHELSEA GREEN

cxYw7yUyvo8-xYk6T4N8JkhkhpBPbkM3wkjLN3ez

CODY RHODES

J7EnlyCMWshs7OXOPDKE_NeMUggrWBjCIVTckvjR

COREY GRAVES

JyeoLlD4hvauyf1G6j5tMvdkSegdoiV8rQYOB-Jm

DAMIAN PRIEST

rECzqkITQ2sOaa4QJmJtM0NbZnmQJzNlrSP10-cb

DOMINIK MYSTERIO

kMtVYc3CFVGWhQxmXRxx9-BZOGbMsc7JM_YqKkS8

DREW MCINTYRE

dHbXadDyyjl_Zfw1dCD1vkIBxoVj3en1Cc-jYBuj

EMMA

gO1BKt9_h_iRFFPsehCdvCTDKdH3o24brXVgJ01L

ERIC BISCHOFF

PIvfAxSJ1Fw6qPbPJP88B9-nt4YiItrXL4Xcx9oN

ERIK

KFfp6ZdbGqBAnppNo1euo9PIS0kw4odO8Sjs_9DA

FINN BALOR

ZcXwdqRgCli2qLJXP5iycwuF7ukj-vReQMt8o9hS

GIOVANNI VINCI

sTl1hZsM_0VLEcLUJ7h1pzjQTFrK-3SmqzgfTRRS

GUNTHER

l38CHS7JikW3D61Zuhq3ylULFDo87c-U3WdOx6rJ

HUMBERTO

_V0zbpjxyHl4e-emcjFqyO9CLKuvKNe4st1OFXXc

INDI HARTWELL

Ju3En6U1JRNJ3JelBf0wyZY3fY1V3KJ9q_-U-Fux

IVAR

qV0ju9RixiuwdcnO6BhTdrnJ6QIKC_IqWeabOeDN

JD MCDONAGH

UV52uO5DFbp9sgflTaNxFG_USpEpbXUb6eDbNsym

JINDER MAHAL

NFMg_GuyY0RekGmsStkC83SoCDQ6GJrW1Q8RxVTZ

JOHNNY GARGANO

4wqVsZh8otReR3Q5X1HWrR1_q8W1lXDrYFOVwF4g

KATANA CHANCE

ucY21mf5yhSH93CkyphsmXINx00ADhGaCo93IkLJ

KAYDEN CARTER

u4sQbFuCe39quBzFqN2LaLT7bXSCEuDDRtubV7-C

KEVIN OWENS

80oaEgyNfU1Og91sQs-kBe5mBok_Iw4fZJ4m448m

KOFI KINGSTON

7Js5UXSlmbhZ6uPSzln_2jIUtjjF7dnGMAMhL7sp

LIV MORGAN

ehfDNHZx5xac4tH8fCf96Gv8OLHTDeZ4zd5gerQ5

LITA

hqqxGiFDYletjcG7rBIScmb099cdeMviViquy7mG

LUDWIG KAISER

YL8NfoQrJ8se_1HpWyvFUt48sP9BTQVjRWAqFZ3u

MARYSE

29EtSKK9bzcN-Xj7IBleKnAsHda8euogDm9lPh5E

MATT RIDDLE

ekV7sZBIkYbLtWzlTqPmSL8obCfS1VxCdiq0cIR5

MAXXINE DUPRI

cKI6t8e4fLixGneaVTw97PObgO-8S3XSZysCcx-m

NATALYA

vpLCLtyrHEKnbvmLZI_mkp9wlKP5iIocx9tvTvWp

NIKKI CROSS

Yt-f_TcHmyS6TLj2te62qMI7mBSnNjoGuDyTGtIx

OTIS

MZOhdq2wszF8j3ZC_wrBkSziermPyUJZXmM3ORA-

PIPER NIVEN

aLXfZO6lIuQzxF030buQ0teVUE4j_dIM3yYNg50y

RANDY ORTON

RMFRRU2yPWO6OnnwQnujHJ4OjEuhW_eEkcICSDqv

RAQUEL RODRIGUEZ

buRt4Ev-cgFmfqyKztXkwiYb0GGlnSxqp_5_UIZg

RHEA RIPLEY

BG43l_pAf3I7Kwo8-ljmOFztvt-xlp_UybdTa6Rd

RICOCHET

7lqZmELTfiuqRebdTaAWP3l0ZY5kV0Jb5P9p4x3P

RONDA ROUSEY

2EZbiC0kvEsws60HePzyE2JIvkZQ_oPF9nqCp1df

SAMI ZAYN

16O42m9MgoDI7JBfdNsKKF0QvhWKZu3QN2iJ3snm

SANGA

GPphP_553VCW2vvypsINWxqUrXJyBLPPN5HODOSx

SETH ROLLINS

nbyAy3JHEQjOhc1acNMM-_aIH1d_qWFjGkUNtdkV

SHAYNA BASZLER

m8DtHvoOY3u_KvTwpgMN6CvTl1IKqdvkBqnSTHw7

SHINSUKE NAKAMURA

YijasWzsAwhOR3JllNObnC2uUEy9Vd0EG4P1lXs1

SONYA DEVILLE

crlscfWu5_ZBhvtYuOvoD84uoclZWI2g7wX3RxQv

THE MIZ

udx0uu_kiOpkUzy9Qxj-ZFFVPp-QtvE0NXYldmO9

TOMMOSO CIAMPA

G9-aC-3_vsx11dAfVlT1FWpUvihdUPVPug8mmGed

TRISH STRATUS

fL9nP5hvMfDu_bI17niq58_0GTAcP6ndYtTvSl4m

VALHALLA

3gDIHsaLdKghMRtg2PXR9UK76vJo11UFhvHVp_bQ

VEER

LsPbFuAwiQ0ArGbnez2H4IvEO9Igt72BZm6cX3Ob

VIC JOSEPH

248kzW11wrLDxCRGa7f3MpULSEsrLWu3zm7NZ_vF

XAVIER WOODS

uBcjVLDUaoTvR2Pv-6NTnjQR9qX55pegdosmTTGR

XIA LI

ZnDRKLT73y6o2NdSDWn5aye7nyfUm2DokNA9-BFt

ZOEY STARK

UZGbcrPFJ9coJaLsuerqKpjtuikdz8b1VcVfS9nL

Edited by Pipers Pit

SmackDown Averages 2.036 Million Viewers In The Overnight Ratings

SEPTEMBER 2023 ROSTER

ILvRawFUyEaHVXqy1cgIA_SNugcvNb2LzF1agsDc

UNIVERSAL WWE CHAMPION

qP5oxT6lQEqzgPmZlt3cLeIfhYogMlHikCR_6NBu

ROMAN REIGNS

OkBS9tNunt1rEJPTKPFwdd17SrLFcSsMjXm1eAxa

WWE WOMEN’S CHAMPION

UDKMumrWAxhCjZYVFjz-TdCjdLCVEVMmlwYQneyC

ASUKA

YayXsSzvarPhCZi547hZj--jRxFdAlBUi3XyHySv

UNITED STATES CHAMPION

mNWXa-a9dm9T3o1E0V3-LdoOkqy0GVLAbd328qwe

LOGAN PAUL

fcuPBJ2TzrittJPgbPu2UTTN_0Mex7fwoGr_v2hItIbmKSCUhYe_8NqT4yYdFje0LGt9lVn6_rDjk00a

UNIFIED WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

fK1C69ChM4FszktEhlrrf0CaglFWGzP4DQErBRnZgb9-mzFURGoAUw6qTVvMN1eczJix68pJQFMWlbIw

KEVIN OWENS AND SAMI ZAYN

-KGGY5TBq4YgFDAVFNFog19HoU99m3Yfagmo4Az8dXyJeoOSvcG19-QZRnLgtEwrNwxQnyACNWXbkPex

WOMEN’S WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

ztYjANcauCKUGQTu1L_hUpGrXwU8Zq11EuLZEZqokLK-SkP0glQrMnrjWpwTpxnUarASx2dxBagk9yn9

RONDA ROUSEY AND SHAYNA BASZLER

ADAM PEARCE

5-4OuBapU0XzcSk1WEzWrdBlDJcuu6c9vGZAujhF

AJ STYLES

TOY3ZPMxwdZFW0HV2ajJwkfz0VRwGiKnxLeFl7_K

ALBA FYRE

8TxMVrU6zZH5t782fiiH-s9fl5pkGHkSTXOG_yfN

ANGELO DAWKINS

ccccwbC_9kla9t3Jr99FSLwQMqf1w9A1o1QGSbIJ

ASUKA

UDKMumrWAxhCjZYVFjz-TdCjdLCVEVMmlwYQneyC

AUSTIN THEORY

DDreb0a11o57-vtGVexdbbUKeTF24wEqEfJRCpSb

BAYLEY

dgcYGfmFvDSqSwTBYxH5kSbODQ1Eu3MDfcXJ_Psj

BIANCA BELAIR

TD2or5GPoNMMwZ9ZdqM0UnN_NZBYKAp6WX7ZdGxd

BOBBY LASHLEY

DaX5tY81-3t3h3yFWn8ngeSvMWE9pof91BOSmWeW

BUTCH

P-Kz8r3ga4fhKEL53Zrq25rfTRx5kuaT37DCdMCB

CAMERON GRIMES

mBcyVhh77aF7tI2Ns5jXzNHXYY9Q9xvEkuxdCDYO

CEDRIC ALEXANDER

1FglWnmTHCFfmkgKyGVOJobXB4iXr_Y6KGDtNb61

CHARLOTTE FLAIR

x00JSmkEUalvud-zdRksfkephNQ_pzhFaEHHNYnk

CRUZ DEL TORO

uc6lrcRdS8MRwOnfOA71Q3ClW5js2-e33KxYbCH7

DAKOTA KAI

oxySBVq_z5BpZQujMlXJFKqO2yPqeKqTYmgTOacV

ELTON PRINCE

gOIkC6N-NaZ7-PpIXfA-JdWAg6PGUqj8imcQneaZ

GIGI DOLIN

favV6rOTinIS4dM9Yt5cLUiZbTxmDj2zfg5YHKfY

GRAYSON WALLER

oGieuM1APBm6MKCz-F_TeL9G6pOlrdg1bM6WfeLC

ILJA DRAGUNOV

zcXqkEBBojKqTEa2DJJUX4uo1g-vw-jqHprcAYuN

ISLA DAWN

-deOKKECMeUtbP8hNOG_rRZerk_VgXp4kKVGFzPO

IYO SKY

zpqk1zHFyqHnhb0-qnzFceqX-3OvwM_Sfb9zbdcJ

JAKE ROBERTS

95DQdCglSWqU2UzVUVl2d-844Za0_fi7FL3ku4_Y

JAMES STORM

HRWFupUEVjxQl3sUefqpuftfEt3ckqStctjOqva6

JEY USO

z757u6AfCkxmt6vKlz3Lx7PI0juy8hJTL8pdL-Po

JIMMY USO

jbLTjbpd5gLfzqrMPlxWnX5XZGIU5Wk72qi5d_aK

JOAQUIN WILDE

EYS6ktIdGisM9YfmJILaRBRufX3Cik7MEMhM3jUo

KARL ANDERSON

HMJMzBa9x7xN2bcz--32kFxJPRGZ0MRDIh_JrDuT

KARRION KROSS

_hAI0WEcOTM0oH_5uVeVxNXMNBglr9W8aYgtbZCE

KAYLA BRAXTON

UMNIJEUoHBZvqIPszlSQmX9JPBxmTFHnccKR6m5C.

KEVIN OWENS

wJergerj6rJpmSOjYcVKy-AyJS6FjetAy3sc96_Q

KIT WILSON

XU4Gz7ygyGnx4GMRz28DCYLMfDQAMlAsbUZh9f1E

LA KNIGHT

-GOtuFQMstDhGBA43S2pCWLQy0BNSqqgHkgr30gr

LACEY EVANS

y6h5Yc1k0cjVef5zrdU8wLdiHqiD-6hSk9wvuRYU

LOGAN PAUL

mNWXa-a9dm9T3o1E0V3-LdoOkqy0GVLAbd328qwe

LUKE GALLOWS

ko56nxKv5T9ASwa6zDdGhCNeqXN7JtDmvbQM2Daf

MEGAN MORANT

s0Q0t-_45fhHA7Ml6ZttIhgm25tpn8zXYrv04aqd

MICHAEL COLE

NRFDSHYpPXk4LzJbhLWNgpwAQfLWqUlSkZp4EqNa

MICHIN

_ni4IEPYcm3sC1iOjVro7mFMABfFU5BntF7xYi9p

MONTEZ FORD

tPVrKdigIPYjxsWPxVa6RJvIxWYRZub04FpYvK0z

NAOMI

Aq6kd5K9x5LI9Q0C9mfiTwn_p_p_b3Wrj6oQ_ffY

PAT MCAFEE

Sv7qq0m_ikg62rfs9cTcE2qdd_kDLmElOTjlldkk

PAUL HEYMAN

LFUiSInUYcXEQxDH6Pffaof4raEW1Ncbk-mLDqAp

REY MYSTERIO

vvn3eu6K7YwyexXFMxWC8vgDk9eQfDim6ThyZBSX

RIDGE HOLLAND

3nWDMEaZpzvrThANFc5-UHb90Wt5MnTC_ey15AHP

ROMAN REIGNS

qP5oxT6lQEqzgPmZlt3cLeIfhYogMlHikCR_6NBu

RONDA ROUSEY

ztYjANcauCKUGQTu1L_hUpGrXwU8Zq11EuLZEZqo

SAMI ZAYN

gtt_80tWYr3nIEaNgiA0pGRDyCp_nyBrM6955XVU

SANTOS ESCOBAR

g50PuJkZFKi-1YHdZalgORQ_xlFQjsVxUa5ErP_o

SCARLETT

2DvJSHpijyHqQpLNix3JYvemu849ok10EcvVx--c

SHAYNA BASZLER

kLK-SkP0glQrMnrjWpwTpxnUarASx2dxBagk9yn9

SHEAMUS

pHkb8Geas4WHViIwZ2PrlkgworjA2c1GOzGkHLxO

SHELTON BENJAMIN

HtgY9m3JrwvdQIeF90g8YohEuymMys7LVl_BH51G

SOLO SIKOA

Eu6PRRId5CONdQcwdIB29MiKnzcszTYXwRVvuZOs

TAMINA

IvVX3UPL19uOduvNPDPTmY1ZvbCiCHpzHoN1ZVnG

WADE BARRETT

bpN2SK0p6wDnZ91ZP7h9JbN9fDV_OatdzK8-8i7o

ZELINA VEGA

4LxWlzRPKcMGiawOUelFwvdiKhD8A-Ft0HMA7lgP

image.jpeg

The Champ is...Near?

Last week on Raw, new World Heavyweight Champion Finn Balor learned who his challenger for WWE Payback will be. The answer? Future WWE Hall of Famer, John Cena! This announcement left Balor, The Judgment Day and the entire WWE Universe stunned. With just 5 days before Finn has to defend his championship against John Cena, the greatest WWE Champion off time will kick off Monday Night Raw. With Payback just days away, will Cena and Finn Balor come to blows on Monday? And will John Cena enter next week's Raw as new World Heavyweight Champion? Don't miss this one. 

Last week on Raw, The Man Becky Lynch defeated Trish Stratus in the main event to become the new #1 contender for Rhea Ripley's Women's World Championship at Payback. This Monday on Raw, with Payback looming in less than a week, Becky Lynch and Trish Stratus must team together as they take on Trish's former protoge's, Zoey Stark & Piper Niven. Will Rhea and Becky clash on Raw? 

Last week on Raw, DIY and Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn appeared to agree to a future Unified WWE Tag Team Championship match, but The New Day had something to say about this and threw their name in the hat. How will Managing Director Eric Bischoff handle this? Bischoff will rule on Raw.

And finally, who will be the next challenger to The Ring General GUNTHER for the Intercontinental Championship? On Monday we will learn the answer to this question. 

WWE Payback is THIS SATURDAY!

WWE Raw opens with a recap of last week where Finn Balor and The Judgment Day closed the show with their promo and then Bischoff came out and announced that Balor’s opponent for the World Heavyweight Championship this Saturday at Payback is John Cena. The video shows the reaction of the crowd along with the shock of Balor. 

The crowd cheers of last week from the video cut to live cheers in the arena as we skip the usual opening because we are live…..

w0eJRZ3dhyrgOQUS0_VowkYzH-X2jD5q0bcuxYww

UuFtdk20tjaFfkGFKW09Kdh1vt0XME87T4v0hR0Y

SEPTEMBER WEEK 1, 2023 

SPECTRUM CENTER
CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA

GPJmDsMvqkbfHdOjgDZQL9Z0vJ3QDHD1EMjWum-r

Cena barely welcomes the crowd to Monday Night Raw before….

4-0zs3yOXn6te9RhLUWe4_EXsAKJ6QwKRYUOjdZYtiaNRLWmEAAYLLjAVeXEx7GYl_-Hdswk6WbICOvhuN9IkPMFtJHL8emsw0BrZXsoPKM7menB6seFjhqY7vY0lbQhbVhEYOLM8WPcb_izUic-Jp3DemxgTVvc

The Judgment Day comes down to the ring, slowly surrounding Cena, teasing him by crawling up on the apron.  Cena’s not sure where the first attack will come from but it all stops when Eric Bischoff comes down to ringside.

MmlW8enHgmVr8TIIuyc7_NoV4lJRhrH9m1Ut49AQ

Bischoff says he will NOT allow the World Heavyweight Championship match at Payback to be wrecked.  But if they want a piece of Cena, he’s sure the 16-time chance will agree to a match here tonight.  In the main event it will be John Cena versus Damian Priest….and Judgment Day is banned from ringside!

Balor, Dom, and Rhea protest but Priest has his eyes locked with Cena’s.

GfN2JlWKvCUw6ARyXLnmfVNMgJmJhP31TLbJXpoR-xMxnNHnA-BB-9cWKQ3C2bM-5Dx9tybFp4QAy8VV

We go to the announcers who put over the fact that John Cena will face Damian Priest tonight just five days from Cena trying to win his 17th World Championship.  Becky Lynch and Rhea Ripley are both here ahead of their clash at Payback.  Settle in folks, anything could happen here tonight! 

F88EiNRxfjJyYNXRUdV-XSiB1Lbza4YiF00d1Dao

We then see Cody Rhodes walking down toward Gorilla. When Raw returns, the American Nightmare is in action…next!

S22VPx4-OHCfANTOX2DaBobpXSpx0do7IhVsQwAV

COMMERCIAL BREAK

argSVuY4KJN4rzZefQa_9lK35pfz6mOa659U2_Fq

XWRcwqHCOPgFBZtU6AdtcJmLbvFF5EVCZ18MwuLPZAz5dVl1z51mKv6MEL6mtRX62DueAvT1msxunMX7F88EiNRxfjJyYNXRUdV-XSiB1Lbza4YiF00d1Dao

DOLPH ZIGGLER VS CODY RHODES

*A great back and forth match between these two who go move for move.

*Several close falls and even though they both act as babyfaces, the crowd is definitely behind Cody.

*Ziggler goes for a Zig Zag but Rhodes hangs onto the ropes and when Ziggler gets up, Cody immediately nails the CrossRhodes.

RESULT:  CODY RHODES WINS BY PINFALL 

9u5xSZSXq61txiIiE9VtO-AC5HxK2CmjRK4h9U3t

JqXc0b65-NSnUmagClqqLMelGOeY740YG6gTBklguuL_iqASGTiSLWzRO0-gHnqR-v-7k2K9SvMV2E5L

tMfEZiA08heiXTJHxTaeDSdLFSlQXvE-JUnGokjbMVk_uImVxNLT4WqwGcyBHNmI5FE_8dPNrbCgAriT

We go to Eric Bischoff’s office where the New Day and DIY are arguing.  Bischoff smacks his desk and tells them he understands both teams have a claim to face Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.  So next week we’ll have a number one contender’s match and the winners will get a title shot at Fastlane.  Both teams seem satisfied as they exit but now the arguments have turned to trash talking.

U-LN-J-1R0jaiR8Zox4K-o8Y1BZLzRCQI-UZVQs4wWNKp6AhmutyaTjJkv1jTgMhSa8zoNMPOt-vFERB

A video is shown highlighting the history between Randy Orton and Matt Riddle.

9na7d-3FqAZb8vIEefjsZFpV74Cl1Xp4FoQOELlbRlydz530NoXkGulxIKejkHMt495XvM3PSQd20sSGZAz5dVl1z51mKv6MEL6mtRX62DueAvT1msxunMX7rPUIlhJA4pCV-TjfVgnEjfB5ZuPxALdybC3pXBL5he5XT85u48WXAZde1iZRyW-ZnrXFidyP36nLnOWZ

KATANA CHANCE AND KAYDEN CARTER VS ZOEY STARK AND PIPER NIVEN

*Chance and Carter battle through the match as the heels use double teams to keep them down.

*When Niven misses a senton from the second rope, Chance makes the hot tag.  A double dropkick sends Stark flying off the apron and when Niven gets to her feet they hit her with a variation of Total Elimination formerly used by ECW’s Eliminators.

RESULT:  KATANA CHANCE AND KAYDEN CARTER WIN BY PINFALL

KiM6ERfB_CK-WLZaY-acL7zwWy8IwOfkiaWq86wA9ZGlMhpFRiG9WRQ6dcE0C9inFKzNY8aVOUQ-XnYV2m6nO8Vdr4eDSkf_bxz2UTk6kpvJz4v0Mgf3lbjF

Byron Saxton is backstage with the Miz and Bronson Reed.  The Miz facetiously asks where Drew McIntyre is before ridiculing him for staying home with a boo-boo.  Saxton tries to say McIntyre is not medically cleared but the Miz cuts him off and says nobody in the locker room will be medically cleared when Bronson Reed gets done with them!

ryzQX-FHDfJwgqzcMm_iFxP7qjoZdTaR7nz3yD-K

Gunther is on his way to the ring, without Imperium behind him.  He’ll be with us after the break!

ryzQX-FHDfJwgqzcMm_iFxP7qjoZdTaR7nz3yD-K

When we return, the Intercontinental Champion Gunther is in the ring.  He says greatness is tiring.  It’s not easy being the greatest Intercontinental Champion in history.  But he wants a new challenger so whoever you are, if you have the guts, come out here and stake your claim!

s3y3SRa2cwjrxV3oT9wLh60MkK1cnWyz5ki173xj

Shinsuke Nakamura saunters down to the ring, and walks up the stairs.  Gunther is smiling broadly, seemingly happy with this new challenger.  As we go to the commercial, they’re face to face neither showing any fear of the other.

YCXEz7qTFsz6x6Wtn4FdmP_ML9fZrFS3mVepQh4sQggFBOPEFEfPPd5M2P2E42CqQCAFGeiD1wjDoRA2ZAz5dVl1z51mKv6MEL6mtRX62DueAvT1msxunMX75YrFfs8ejgoQkN2E9jw_7DfkBEZ6lQQj_zjNNNJeyJuDVjiWTVTLN4V6lytGqOwJ7BK91SOHRmqgTDDT_ypb91jwkTu0Kq1Qp6XOmmevOFDaJgbcPkTgpyIo

LOS LOTHARIOS VS INDUS SHEER W/JINDER MAHAL

*Indus Sheer bulldozes the two latin heartthrobs on their way to another impressive victory.

RESULT: INDUS SHEER WIN BY PINFALL

KiM6ERfB_CK-WLZaY-acL7zwWy8IwOfkiaWq86wAD2Rekw0-DcSRfpqGbCOv2zr6GNaIn1E6Krp-snGe

Byron Saxton is backstage with the Man Becky Lynch.  Becky is feeling good about her title match this Saturday at Payback but tells Byron that if Rhea just wants to get it over with tonight she’ll graciously accept!

iZPaI7x1obyv0G57fZrZl6WE45x1GSTZMnxlTkqHZAz5dVl1z51mKv6MEL6mtRX62DueAvT1msxunMX7sO7IOBcgKqtEsSTYlE-G1lftTdxOxEK5JqV85kVq

RAQUEL RODRIGUEZ VS NIKKI CROSS

*Nikki’s fury pays dividends in the beginning as she keeps Raquel off balance. 

*Raquel stops Nikki with a big boot and takes over, delivering several power moves before she nails the Tejana Bomb.

RESULT:  RAQUEL RODRIGUEZ WINS BY PINFALL

GfN2JlWKvCUw6ARyXLnmfVNMgJmJhP31TLbJXpoR-xMxnNHnA-BB-9cWKQ3C2bM-5Dx9tybFp4QAy8VV

The announcers hype RAW’s matches for this coming Saturday’s Payback PLE.

s-pwsEWNulJGjBMe-mDnCOqMEjuD9MBcrXDNq4JD

yua5lVCw9JAKlMqKM52rn6HZYEs7edLuelYJzwIH

XzqsMePxTjg-Em8DuHJVQlznFDH8-s4uAstDV9VI

hBPt3jPQl2kqIdelMU75Z9rY9M5sa-BtkQPDWsEs

WWE Payback will air from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania this Saturday and only on Peacock.

4-0zs3yOXn6te9RhLUWe4_EXsAKJ6QwKRYUOjdZYtiaNRLWmEAAYLLjAVeXEx7GYl_-Hdswk6WbICOvhuN9IkPMFtJHL8emsw0BrZXsoPKM7menB6seFjhqY7vY0lbQhbVhEYOLM8WPcb_izUic-Jp3DemxgTVvc

GPJmDsMvqkbfHdOjgDZQL9Z0vJ3QDHD1EMjWum-r

A replay of John Cena’s surprise return is shown.

W10XXqyMA3BSLgLpMF2_s1N7VZyF5UACBxxGWQ3yZAz5dVl1z51mKv6MEL6mtRX62DueAvT1msxunMX7GPJmDsMvqkbfHdOjgDZQL9Z0vJ3QDHD1EMjWum-r

DAMIAN PRIEST VS JOHN CENA

*Priest is on full offense and Cena weathers the storm and fights back, only to be shut down with a knee to the gut.  Priest hits a chokeslam but Cena kicks out.

*Priest grows more and more frustrated with his inability to keep Cena down.  Priest begins taking chances and it finally catches up when he misses a splash in the corner which opens the door for Cena. 

*Cena feeds off the crowd and hits an Attitude Adjustment but Priest kicks out at 2 and ½.  Cena is shocked.  When he goes for a second, Priest buries a knee in his gut and goes for a Razor’s Egde but Cena slips out from behind and rolls up Priest with some veteran savvy for a three count.

RESULT:  JOHN CENA WINS BY PINFALL

7vY0lbQhbVhEYOLM8WPcb_izUic-Jp3DemxgTVvcD2Rekw0-DcSRfpqGbCOv2zr6GNaIn1E6Krp-snGe

We immediately cut away from Cena’s victory celebration to go backstage where Rhea Ripley and Becky Lynch are in the midst of a brawl, hitting each other with anything they can get their hands on.

Rhea flapjacks Becky onto a cargo trunk, putting her down for the moment.  Rhea then looks off screen and gives a sick grin.  She picks up Becky, giving her a punch for good measure and leans her over the trunk with her arm dangling over the side.  

Ripley walks off screen and then comes rushing into picture again pushing another trunk.  She pushes it into the first with Lynch’s arm in between.  Becky howls in pain as officials move in but the damage has been done.  

Graves questions how the Man will be able to beat the Eradicator this Saturday with only one arm.

Goodnight from Charlotte!

So we wanted to give you guys an update on a change with the project. It is no secret that I have had illnesses and other rl things that have come up that has drastically delayed things. 

To fix that, Piper will take over writing the shows and posting them because he can be more expedient. My role as the creative director of Raw is not changing. And his role as the creative director of Smackdown is not chaning. I will still be booking the stories for Raw and helping with SuperStars and giving advice for Smackdown. And vice versa. He and I are still a team. I just won't be writing the shows because Piper can get them done faster than I can. 

As always, thank you all for your support of our project and your patience during this fall. We're going to play catch up going forward, but we both appreciate all of you. 

And now....the Series Premiere of WWE's first all women television show...Superstars! 

-R3qGhh3tCBFAE1ag07H11RVLtN6tu8DOJcDJzfl

SEPTEMBER WEEK 1

CFG BANK ARENA

BALTIMORE, MD

Ufv6RWtdzMaRMnaJP1TsLQmHO7sqvQOfGVl_R6642f8TFoB62jXROGLO9u1O3egU9vpc-tUUNoWA29ua

The announcers welcome us to the first episode of the new WWE Superstars.  Graves talks about how hyped he is to be a part of this before Cole introduces the General Manager for the show.

vngpNa83IUE05i0MMO81zGDpPwnj0DurrkE5EuLm

Sonya Deville, in a wheelchair, is wheeled out to the stage.  She says it was a no-brainer for her to be picked due to her long history as a WWE Official.  She welcomes everyone to HER show.  She then rolls her eyes and tells us, as a second thought….

“Oh yea, and Liv’s back”

FEJ5ESL3s886vEtUE8uLtPj8FzqHWq-_zAE-ZpBN

Liv Morgan comes sprinting out from the back, past Sonya who is scowling, and runs down to the ring as the fans cheer.

XBw7OnRPxap3SXM_0xx3RG2RtPlo54VcT02S_YL5

vMT0kLrwqDE8Fosrf9TS6wy3K7Pqml70K_qitIy08gNMhB2_FAi4VrjAz-VWY1ecV7g1UZP8lf0Zf1hHFEJ5ESL3s886vEtUE8uLtPj8FzqHWq-_zAE-ZpBN

XIA LI VS LIV MORGAN

*Xia puts up a good fight but Liv is on fire from the opening bell and is a ball of energy.  She hits ObLIVion for a solid victory.

RESULT:  LIV MORGAN WINS BY PINFALL

A pre-taped promo airs.

CZ_YjvQ-WWniu-XxTgxmKWa7KUcNKRYDJyAAOIOg

“Attention, Nasties.  You WILL respect me and every woman in the locker room WILL learn to fear the most dangerous move in wrestling, the Cobra Clutch.  Next week it will be on full display and may God almighty have mercy on whoever is across the ring from me!”

mHJWeGd9wfpASwkwlW_7GXnL1hWD2inMAgXmnFMJ8gNMhB2_FAi4VrjAz-VWY1ecV7g1UZP8lf0Zf1hH2wpfJaX5OLZjuQpnttmj-j1J14LTZ41uraTVuUdW

DEONNA PURRAZZO VS JORDYNNE GRACE

*Two of the newest NXT stars go one on one.  Grace dominates with her power to begin with but Purraazo jams a thumb in her throat when the ref isn’t looking and hits a spinning heel kick which puts Grace down for a three count---along with her feet on the second ropes.

RESULT:  DEONNA PURRAZZO WINS BY PINFALL

ETZjX0wlqIJw2EcEG-yEaNnDeh5bV6vGQgladO8ovngpNa83IUE05i0MMO81zGDpPwnj0DurrkE5EuLm

Kelly Kincaid welcomes the General Manager Sonya Deville.  

“Sonya, what can we expect on Superstars?”

“Firstly, it’s Ms. DeVille.  I don’t even know who you are so we’re not on a first name basis Kelly.  Second, I’ll tell you exactly what all the people at home can expect.  Top notch action and a title on the line every single week.  Raw, Smackdown, NXT, Women’s Tag.  Superstars will quickly become THE place to be in WWE. Because women…do it better!”

Ufv6RWtdzMaRMnaJP1TsLQmHO7sqvQOfGVl_R6642f8TFoB62jXROGLO9u1O3egU9vpc-tUUNoWA29ua

Cole and Graves go over this Saturday’s matches for Payback, live on Peacock!

K35OwV69B_cJx1qg15CjYP0p5XYNbmwIj86f3Jro

DFgzptdCX0HAHM2Z1rXczVWW0Q-VtIQ5nKx40X7J

YatkBu0GHuZpsg5oifKyhBIgK9Xva0Tv_kRHrZOQ

WR5_9OR1Is2X1IQT2TZEIH9W13JUMfcLXjf3iu-Q

qtrgXS9B9C2u3Yn9TDpdraWzMu5riOzGlBSJJlFv

CrPtCawbOvTGP05urAiVsKWTB8XOmv2_LQ9IH_bK

WSrB_EAYNDpiRq2sU_2_b99hiX49PcxPi8Jqe-oX

EVa34-AVwE3jgd5an5BgmkXuErj2wN0CXLZth6Rb

GQioZCROPF5FRFI6yog-4sijqL_zgvlgLDEnD3N6

yv83GK-p5wAbUpzidHvQIxxC3TazbVQDh4oTu0L48gNMhB2_FAi4VrjAz-VWY1ecV7g1UZP8lf0Zf1hHEjrscQ8dPaWdJPZN16kS8GP0sDKj5Vc6iMdIGHIGlm7lNSOau_yPkvL0MhOB2kHuabCsPCOSyp0fypWL

ROXANNE PEREZ VS ASUKA © W/ JAKE ROBERTS

*Perez is wary of Asuka and for good reason.  The Champ immediately attacks as soon as the bell rings and uses several five counts to brutalize Roxanne as the referee counts, warning Asuka each time.

*Jake Roberts just smiles on the outside, as Asuka toys with her challenger before locking in the Asuka Lock.

RESULT:  ASUKA RETAINS THE WWE WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP BY SUBMISSION

vngpNa83IUE05i0MMO81zGDpPwnj0DurrkE5EuLm

mJQJ6u-cEipglgU5pnXEhNOnkrM9QveeiWhfoex0xDxSRyL-SJ-DKTfRY738NWLAAMcunn3_A_s5IiBh

When we return from break Sonya is in the ring, still in her wheelchair.  She calls down Rhea Ripley and Becky Lynch.  Lynch is wearing a sling from what happened in the attack which closed Monday’s RAW.  

Rhea has a lot to say and Becky is stewing.  Finally she swipes the microphone with her good arm and tells Rhea to sign the damn contract.

Rhea does with a big grin, asking Becky how she’s going to hold her little brat when Rhea breaks her other arm.  Becky is enraged and jumps up but Ripley just laughs and exits the ring as Becky picks up the contract and signs her name as well.  

A tense staredown ends the show.

• Like 1