WWE 2k23: Playing the Game

image.png

Last week the Almighty Bobby Lashley challenged Roman Reigns to a WWE Univeral Championship match at Summerslam.  Per the Wiseman Paul Heyman, the Tribal Chief will back on Smackdown this week to give his answer.  Meanwhile, Lashley will be in this week's main event against old nemesis Austin Theory.

In other action:

Gigi Dolin and Teagan Nox challenge Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship

Sheamus takes on the LWO's Joaquin Wilde

Tune in LIVE this Friday night for Friday Night Smackdown on FOX!

xHCuTW0FnDubIyi3uKIdgo0IsyCOFOwTWcO3US-vigedpcF1wMcTIfLcTQZ0a80RIAtc1b2hM60O8gvtl6NFrHSjtFU71jGwXlOXc0cZQiNB8wS5U6xKjE21RF3er8rYANxIU1pb5AjCtJg5HtwZYiYHHzLMFvpV

X21Ff0aq7DAZkezZXm-0rfQ7cAHjhTHmRobyBAT9N8dYfH74Z-hwTDNCJVM3Ypsr6N4hgvkLAVJGuid7

We see a video recap of last week focusing on Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn being attacked by Pretty Deadly and then Paul Heyman telling WWE Official Adam Pearce that we’ll hear Roman Reigns answer to Bobby Lashley’s Summerslam challenge.

JULY WEEK 3

AMWAY CENTER

ORLANDO, FL

0BrnZy1cPuUNQ6aAJZKTeth5JLgbu_6YP9Bb-jP4N8dYfH74Z-hwTDNCJVM3Ypsr6N4hgvkLAVJGuid7ZAZrwKqxk3ZVDh_tHJ7Yi24TssJNRiHdkKwGz51x

HqGG8HllMgOdrBCWtTn3GwhpGnhNdbCHQOAdh6G1YEE9gp_AtVmuw0E0irIFkct1gbsS4638uQ7-sA9Mv-dXOLGUOi2JaMRO_fh4Vq2hIfLb9UkTjYuHpGvD

BMLUMIHatCnArZvV8I1lyNsagEULdjqjakvsgp3b

Backstage we see the Bloodline arrive in a stretch Hummer limo.  Kayla Braxton is waiting for them and asks Paul Heyman if Reigns has decided to accept or not but they all brush her off and walk into the arena.

hMmyJQ8OToOjbSOBxfYPx7Dl32xDzGzpQwS3sEcw

rrz2wVkI8cdpVm1JO5SJS7TC4inn5CPeHkECDaeoLx6LDQnYNiX8eYrvg5iCMVFSUzC7ypB_WU_TAshq

“Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown!  I’m Michael Cole alongside Wade Barrett and tonight we’re all awaiting the answer from Roman Reigns.  Will he or won’t he accept the Almighty’s challenge?”

“Cole, you of all people have no right to demand anything from the Head of the Table.  I’m sure he’ll give his answer on his own time.”

"Be that as it may, let’s go to the ring for our opening contest.”

LMiSKUaioLeECab7CxFlUvwtvVwg6ydSeg12ZE3xgopZ_sP5B7NIWGvoA4d2X6MYzJISXBY9cG5j8rMqmP50OfnQgfc2JRs4FWu5ASDwQeyx1Jet65s2WXtN

CHARLOTTE FLAIR VS ISLA DAWN

*Dawn starts strong, knowing she has to take it to Charlotte and it almost works until Charlotte begins lighting her up with chops.  

*Charlotte targets Dawn’s legs and when she’s weakened enough, slaps on the Figure 8 for the win.

RESULT: CHARLOTTE FLAIR WINS BY SUBMISSION 

LMiSKUaioLeECab7CxFlUvwtvVwg6ydSeg12ZE3xMkKvv1J3znIz-vXqirYvXgUd1UVfCpoXa0A9ilPx

Charlotte gets her arm raised and heads up the aisle.  Before she exits she turns to give the crowd one more WOOOOOOO.  But Asuka has snuck up behind her and when Charlotte turns to leave, Asuka sprays the burgundy colored mist in her face.  Charlotte drops, clutching her eyes.  Asuka stalks around her like a shark before viciously kicking her in the side of the head.  Before Asuka can do more damage, officials force her away.  

64kz0eIMWgca4Y4aTGL0j7ATeOclCYkrjg5SFTa9

The camera pans and standing near the entrance we see Jake Roberts with a smile at his new protege’s handiwork.

BMLUMIHatCnArZvV8I1lyNsagEULdjqjakvsgp3bJ0z3ALeI0gA8Z8UVhOwlFdx_fU6hCbcmknCFDWml

“Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, AJ Styles.  AJ, last week we saw Karrion Kross and Scarlett make some pretty serious threats.  How do you respond?”

“Kayla, Kross and Scarlett like to do a lot of threatening and talking but me?  I already prefer fighting.  You want a piece of me, Kross?  How about at Summerslam we settle this?  You wanna call me a hanged man, well I’ll let you in on a secret.  If I’m getting hanged, I’m taking you with me!”

e4W4zUcn5RWQql6-hTWdDLeEYbaMREM-wEHWjOPM

A graphic is shown telling us Bianca Belair will be on Smackdown next week with a major career announcement.

BdUkSoCPCD6abH01vSA365YNsaj3OLJ0pfOyAxGXgopZ_sP5B7NIWGvoA4d2X6MYzJISXBY9cG5j8rMqQGCU_Dwc6kECRgDOLCcioN4LBITp2bjFow9khRoA

SHEAMUS VS JOAQUIN WILDE

*Sheamus bullies Wilde for most of the match but he begins taking his eye off the ball, and Wilde makes him pay by drop kicking him in the back towards the corner.  

*Sheamus goes high and hits his head off the post.  He staggers back and Wilde nails a bridged German suplex for the upset win.

RESULT: JOAQUIN WILDE WINS BY PINFALL

BdUkSoCPCD6abH01vSA365YNsaj3OLJ0pfOyAxGXw5M9np1etZnrHhBPQ1d80zdwhsE59WBJMMqgOS7CFsLyxQ0weMQjcu-UxJYHWHzb5rknhunwcHQ9WfI8

QGCU_Dwc6kECRgDOLCcioN4LBITp2bjFow9khRoA

Butch and Ridge Holland swamp Wilde and once Sheamus has recovered they pick him apart, ending with a Brogue Kick.  Barrett comments that the Brawling Brutes aren’t done with the LWO yet!

BMLUMIHatCnArZvV8I1lyNsagEULdjqjakvsgp3bl6NFrHSjtFU71jGwXlOXc0cZQiNB8wS5U6xKjE21RF3er8rYANxIU1pb5AjCtJg5HtwZYiYHHzLMFvpV

Kayla Braxton approaches Pretty Deadly.

“Elton, Kit, last week you attacked the Undisputed Tag Team Champions, and they offered to fight at Summerslam. Are you regretting your actions?”

Prince smiles.  “Regret?  Kayla, Kit and I have the opportunity we’ve been looking for.  NXTUK champions.  NXT champions.  And soon, Undisputed Tag Team champions.”

Wilson nods in agreement.  “We’ve got them right where we want them and after all, there’s no crying over Spilt Milk.”

ozkz_4eZTNdwJ5P6bedyljVgH53SRR1RB6mf8XYF

Bayley is in her dressing room.

“Iyo, I tried, I really really tried to get it through your head but you just don’t know your place.  You think you’re my equal?  Ding Dong, Hello!  You’re a sidekick.  You’re not on my level.  And the next time you get in the role model’s face, you’re going to regret it.”

Yncqans6PdrpooIkMeNBxWgSCafdkXPKLM7JOMwXQigW857LHdj9mCddZ0Aio2cUXv1LFmk7QT-Ouy_j

EIk32TfTn4ty4doeDZv1WeZvFTz5tmD4YEi8T-KCdup-xk2Wm8QVyaFU2yRgBi_ULxm9egdWUeM7vRLygopZ_sP5B7NIWGvoA4d2X6MYzJISXBY9cG5j8rMqb43pg-beH0gbHXk7zLp-YjLoyXAfqsc7wKInoVXC8HdgTSuwufKStAvek-tM6vWX8v33IR3raxstcl-R

GIGI DOLAN AND TEAGAN NOX VS RONDA ROUSEY AND SHAYNA BASZLER ©

*Gigi and Nox try their best but Ronda and Shayna are just too tough, brutal, and devastating.

*Shayna sends Nox nto the barricade and nearly kicks her head off.

*In the ring, Ronda hits Piper’s Pit before locking in the arm bar on Gigi who quickly taps.

RESULT: RONDA ROUSEY AND SHAYNA BASZLER RETAIN THE WOMEN’S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP BY SUBMISSION

0BrnZy1cPuUNQ6aAJZKTeth5JLgbu_6YP9Bb-jP4N8dYfH74Z-hwTDNCJVM3Ypsr6N4hgvkLAVJGuid7ZAZrwKqxk3ZVDh_tHJ7Yi24TssJNRiHdkKwGz51x

HqGG8HllMgOdrBCWtTn3GwhpGnhNdbCHQOAdh6G1YEE9gp_AtVmuw0E0irIFkct1gbsS4638uQ7-sA9Mv-dXOLGUOi2JaMRO_fh4Vq2hIfLb9UkTjYuHpGvD

The Bloodline is in their lounge, everyone is tense.  Heyman leans in over Roman’s shoulder.

“My Tribal Chief, have you given any thought to Bobby Lashley’s challenge for Summerslam?”

Roman looks over his shoulder.  “Wiseman, I know the answer.”

Heyman nods and backs off as Roman looks straight ahead in concentration.

OvlWPhytjLJDmuMuF6Hqx0G0CrRXfZtmKO6gQsutN4G4Kp9_WsnA0ffeL8-Y_yNp6JYJn64cvCnL46PGgopZ_sP5B7NIWGvoA4d2X6MYzJISXBY9cG5j8rMqUUvXCVzOH98aFsH0KFuJ9VYt_AYnyiweNR6Uhxo_ywsF_cNLTlxE0NkIi3J4AL--rHAQtLLgJM1GtGVU

AJ HINKLER AND KYLE FLETCHER VS HIT ROW

*Hit Row dominates their opponents with a quick match that ends with Double Platinum.

RESULT: HIT ROW WINS BY PINFALL

xX1SjRcSuj9pAykwiKygKar8CzM6qLgFvdMkF7ayabqBovNbhwgr0ZhfzWAwTx4CzoCDi2AD5VkI0IMgUUvXCVzOH98aFsH0KFuJ9VYt_AYnyiweNR6Uhxo_ywsF_cNLTlxE0NkIi3J4AL--rHAQtLLgJM1GtGVU

Hit Row don’t have long to celebrate as the Street Profits hit the ring looking for the fight they didn’t get last week but Hit Row isn’t in the mood to fight this week either and head for the hills.

A video for Summerslam is shown but halfway through a familiar interlude cuts in before the commercial finishes as normal.

jpyV4bD9VJRNJoDmQKlNqkT_lZnoCbc6rpuFQMdVgopZ_sP5B7NIWGvoA4d2X6MYzJISXBY9cG5j8rMqIoDIXjStmz-cBbGGmIIk2k3SLsTPIC--2ax_GhWu

BOBBY LASHLEY VS AUSTIN THEORY

*These two have a rivalry going back months and put on a very good match with even offense.

*Theory does everything he can to overcome his opponent’s power but it’s not enough.

*Lashley delivers a Dominator, before rag dolling Theory up to his feet and slaps on the Hurt Lock for the win.

RESULT: BOBBY LASHLEY WINS BY SUBMISSION

jpyV4bD9VJRNJoDmQKlNqkT_lZnoCbc6rpuFQMdV

Lashley gets his arm raised but as soon as he turns to the aisle, the Bloodline has hit the ring.

ZAZrwKqxk3ZVDh_tHJ7Yi24TssJNRiHdkKwGz51xHqGG8HllMgOdrBCWtTn3GwhpGnhNdbCHQOAdh6G1YEE9gp_AtVmuw0E0irIFkct1gbsS4638uQ7-sA9M

Lashley fights them off and for a moment actually is holding his own but the numbers catch up to him.  As he puts Jey in the Hurt Lock, Solo Sikoa hits the Samoan Spike from behind.  They stomp Lashley before the Usos come off the top with their twin splash.

As Lashley lays in a heap……

0BrnZy1cPuUNQ6aAJZKTeth5JLgbu_6YP9Bb-jP4pqv9lTZUOotCIbBZaXthEydmGX5EWS3FHynb_Pvz

The WWE Universal Champion comes down the aisle with Paul Heyman leading him down holding the WWE Undisputed Universal Championship over his head.  He steps into the ring  and has a wide smile as he crouches next to Lashley.

“I accept.”

Roman stands as the Bloodline raise their fingers in the air as a cohesive unit with Lashley laying at their feet as the show ends.

image.png

For weeks, both Drew McIntyre & Matt Riddle have each had issues with Intercontinental Champion, GUNTHER. Both men want a shot at the champ at SummerSlam and their mutual desire for revenge against the Ring General and Imperium has boiled over into physical attacks on each other. Monday on Raw, Riddle and McIntyre's attacks reach a conclusion when they go one-on-one in our featured match. At stake is a shot at GUNTHER in Detroit. Who will prevail? Find out on Raw.

Last week on Raw, Brock Lesnar appeared to accept the challenge of The American Nightmare Cody Rhodes for Hell in a Cell at SummerSlam. And then the Beast upped the ante by attempting to deliver a F5 to Cody's wife, Brandi. This week on Raw, Cody will have to put aside his anger when he faces Mami's Dom Dom, Dominik Mysterio. Will Rhodes be able to keep his focus? Speaking of Mami, last week Trish Stratus reuinted with Lita and then became the #1 contender for the Women's World Title. Monday on Raw, Stratus will be in action against Emma. Will Rhea Ripley be on hand? Finally, the World Heavyweight Champion Seth "Freakin" Rollins will kick off Monday Night Raw and he is promising to call out his opponent at SummerSlam, Finn Balor. What will happen when the leader of The Judgment Day comes face to face with the champ? Find out on Raw. 

Don't miss Raw LIVE this Monday on USA. 

• Like 2

_4IH-HZN_UtNVQJvWKmb4WkPo-0Ct8FmBkX9J-3mhuc_E5Y14bJ_FftnIQwe-fxciK3W_EKDXaH9qSUI

WWE Raw opens with a video package highlighting the recent issues with Matt Riddle, Drew McIntyre, the Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER & Imperium. The video ends with dual graphics saying in our main event: Drew McIntyre will face Matt Riddle in a match that may decide who will be the #1 contender for the title. Welcome to Monday Night Raw. 

JULY WEEK 4, 2023

AMALIE CENTER

TAMPA, FLORIDA

YaVtrViGZmqGVRGmxeg2uv8DI0gjbgk_FiYN76I2

jp2Od-JUbSnKJhZbDaGVbaGKNeGPGWQBAbaw-dLM

The World Heavyweight Champion, Seth “Freakin” Rollins comes out to open Monday Night Raw. Instead of the usual joking and the pied piper routine with his music, Seth appears to be all business as he gets into the ring.

Seth grabs a mic and says that we are 12 days away from SummerSlam but to be honest, the champ isn’t sure if he can wait that long to take Finn Balor apart. Seth says that when this all began, he wasn’t entirely sure exactly why Finn targeted him and just assumed it had to be for the title. But then Seth thought back to 2016. 

At the very event that Finn Balor will now challenge Seth “Freakin” Rollins, in 2016 those two men met for another title. It was to crown the first ever Universal Champion. And on that night, after an epic back and forth contest, Finn Balor prevailed. Seth says that he is a big enough man to admit that on that night,7 years ago, Finn Balor was the better man. 

But then something happened, Seth grew as a wrestler and got better…and Finn Balor regressed. He fell back so far that he had to join a group of never weres and surprise, surprise, he isn’t even the most relevant of that group….a woman is.

So that is why Finn is doing this. It is the reason for the sneak attacks and the assaults, it’s all about Finn trying to show that he can still be relevant. Finn needs this title to prove that the last 7 years were a fluke, that he hasn’t lost a step..that he’s still a ma….

tQnnY83SJuvDKoVGGeB0Z7Xc3_u_uxnr9T_dNJksn02iQ4MxxCp3FG-zHM9BYNHD-mz8lJOrzym5H2gSdMsN7Q4zlnEHIM9959wLvUPZ4yDFNsHJ0MfOKFSy5TcgdUuIh7CGUR4nkQjEMkIa0IdZygXCJU0w2UQ9

The Judgment Day as one big group comes out and Seth laughs and says that just proves his point. Dominik welcomes us to Mami Night Raw and then Rhea Ripley starts to rip apart Seth which only makes Seth laugh harder because Finn is, as predicted, hiding behind a woman.

Eventually, Seth incenses Finn so much that he tells his family to go to the back and Finn comes down to the ring and meets Seth face to face. Finn tells Seth that the success that Seth has had is not because Seth got better as a wrestler…it’s because Seth got better kissing ass. 

Opportunity after opportunity was just thrown Seth’s way because Seth sucked up to Triple H first and then to Vince McMahon. And once he became Mr. Becky Lynch, Seth became a made man around this place. 

Finn tells Seth that it’s ironic that Seth makes fun of Finn for the domination of Rhea Ripley, when Seth Rollins has never actually been in a planned main event at Wrestlemania, he had to interrupt one to have his “wrestlemania moment”. But Seth’s old lady has. In fact, she won her main event…that has to sting. 

Finn asks Seth how does it feel to be the forgotten one in his own family? “The Man’s Man” is really nothing more than Becky’s Bitc…

Seth decks Balor and the two start to brawl. Eventually The Judgment Day come running down and Seth is able to clean house of Dom and Damian, but when Rhea steps into the ring, Seth won’t hit her. Rhea then responds by kicking Rollins low which brings out….

aMcs8trJMUM_6yYPgYn72xQbTsPuqafEQ0J8_h3R

The Man Becky Lynch comes running out and tries to get at Rhea who has rolled to the floor. The Judgment Day back away up the aisle while Becky checks on her husband and we go to commercial. 

gVbE_-UaR3JU88p5F-Gm3Temr_wQSVru6sTxPRbA

COMMERCIAL BREAK

jp2Od-JUbSnKJhZbDaGVbaGKNeGPGWQBAbaw-dLMaMcs8trJMUM_6yYPgYn72xQbTsPuqafEQ0J8_h3R

ClBhoGnqL2dAOm83TM0S7iUY5dfP5GghC5Ha5-Zc

Raw returns and we see during the break that Becky and Seth have come to the backstage area and Lynch walks up to Eric Bischoff and demands Rhea Ripley here tonight. Becky says that she knows that Rhea has a date with Trish and that Becky has a date with Zoey at SummerSlam, but tonight The Man has come round and she wants Mami. 

Eric thinks about it and says that he won’t grant that request, but he will do one better. Later on tonight the World Heavyweight Champion Seth “Freakin” Rollins & The Man Becky Lynch will be partners and they will face, Finn Balor & the Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley in a mixed tag team match!!!

6lfVoBFX4z2Nz03cXXpnNRgCwLxSE3ZzEhjMnwe3kz4pr4JUcojPwuK7zy9XXaskZdR0I5xGYXA3k9oPIvA0qC_1xrugj1c4pvQqEtJrK7CJJxQHiw846Z0ISb8FD3rlobUWpqSyAzH1IkVaKsaI59uK_ac_M2wyRICOCHET VS BRONSON REED W/THE MIZ

*Bronson shows surprising speed and early on this looks like a squash, but it becomes a competitive match. After a couple of near falls, Bronson takes over but he can’t put Ricochet down

*Ricochet starts a come back and sets up to win the match when Bronson goes for his splash from the top, but Ricochet moved out of the way 

GSK9UnNAd2k-JLbYRRrIAP-MLfnZSGD-wrMpoWWT

*Finish sees ref yell at Miz which distracts the ref. Carlito comes from under the ring and sneaks in and does a Backstabber on Reed. Ricochet goes up top and nails the 450 for a pinfall

RESULT: RICOCHET WINS BY PINFALL 

GSK9UnNAd2k-JLbYRRrIAP-MLfnZSGD-wrMpoWWT6lfVoBFX4z2Nz03cXXpnNRgCwLxSE3ZzEhjMnwe3

IvA0qC_1xrugj1c4pvQqEtJrK7CJJxQHiw846Z0ISb8FD3rlobUWpqSyAzH1IkVaKsaI59uK_ac_M2wy

After the match, Carlito and Ricochet go up the aisle with Carlito gloating at having cost Reed a win. Bronson & Miz are seething and this could come back to bite Carlito at SummerSlam. 

ogyfuLhV5YUKAsWKRXKtH_wSxuURxV61x8lli8Re

Backstage, Cody Rhodes is putting on his ring jacket. The American Nightmare is in action against Dominik Mysterio, next on Raw. 

COMMERCIAL BREAK

ogyfuLhV5YUKAsWKRXKtH_wSxuURxV61x8lli8Rekz4pr4JUcojPwuK7zy9XXaskZdR0I5xGYXA3k9oPdMsN7Q4zlnEHIM9959wLvUPZ4yDFNsHJ0MfOKFSy5TcgdUuIh7CGUR4nkQjEMkIa0IdZygXCJU0w2UQ9

CODY RHODES VS DOMINIK MYSTERIO W/RHEA RIPLEY

*A fast paced match and Cody actually shows Dominik some love as Dirty Dom gets some near falls 

*This goes through two commercials and Dom takes an entire segment in control after Rhea interfered, but then Dom slaps Cody and that sets the American Nightmare off

*Cody starts showing a strong vicious streak and when Rhea tries to interfere, Cody actually shoves Dom right into the Women’s World Champ who falls to the floor

*Cody then hits the Cross Rhodes for the pinfall

RESULT: CODY RHODES WINS BY PINFALL

ogyfuLhV5YUKAsWKRXKtH_wSxuURxV61x8lli8RedMsN7Q4zlnEHIM9959wLvUPZ4yDFNsHJ0MfOKFSy

5TcgdUuIh7CGUR4nkQjEMkIa0IdZygXCJU0w2UQ9tQnnY83SJuvDKoVGGeB0Z7Xc3_u_uxnr9T_dNJksn02iQ4MxxCp3FG-zHM9BYNHD-mz8lJOrzym5H2gS

After the match, Cody shows a viciousness as he continues an assault on Dom. Even Rhea looks surprised and concerned as she calls for backup from The Judgment Day. Cody grabs Dom by the neck and drags him to the floor and places his head in a chair and then grabs a microphone.

Cody tells TJD that if they come closer, Cody will snap his neck. Cody says that this is a message for Brock Lesnar because he knows that Brock is not here tonight but is watching. In less than twelve days, when Cody and Brock step into Hell, only one man’s career is going to continue.

Brock made this beyond personal when he touched Cody’s wife. And The American Nightmare will bring hell upon Brock Lesnar’s soul at SummerSlam.

Cody then starts wailing away with a chair on the back of Dominik until he stops and then walks through the crowd toward the back and The Judgment Day checks on Mysterio.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

ClBhoGnqL2dAOm83TM0S7iUY5dfP5GghC5Ha5-ZcogyfuLhV5YUKAsWKRXKtH_wSxuURxV61x8lli8Re

Raw returns and we see video taken during the break where Managing Director Eric Bischoff rushes up to Cody and asks him what the hell was he doing? Cody just glares at Cody before walking off.

n02iQ4MxxCp3FG-zHM9BYNHD-mz8lJOrzym5H2gS

Eric turns around and runs right into Damian Priest who says what just happened out there is bullshit. Priest says that he demands a match next week with Cody Rhodes. Eric says that even though Cody will be walking into Hell in a Cell 5 days later, Damian has a point and the match is made.

Next week: Cody Rhodes vs Damian Priest on the go home edition of Raw!

xE9m8br2JTWWQo_hhHWns9WasqV0ui4-bLnFwXI8kz4pr4JUcojPwuK7zy9XXaskZdR0I5xGYXA3k9oPOqB8CxbfLvCv7_fOldC41RHEyMWNcYBTr9kyjbiX

NIKKI CROSS VS DANA BROOKE

*Dana makes her return to Raw and shows some promise against Nikki but this match is about showing that Nikki is increasingly unstable. After some falls, Nikki rams Dana’s head into a turnbuckle with glee.

*The finish comes with Nikki doing a choke like move on Dana for a submission.

RESULT: NIKKI CROSS WINS BY SUBMISSION 

xE9m8br2JTWWQo_hhHWns9WasqV0ui4-bLnFwXI8

After the match, Nikki Cross looks furious and then starts laughing in the ring before leaving the arena while laughing. Nikki seems to be growing more unstable by the day.

7ifGi21323L1fXYL0vR99RlLrd4vOQeyeMvuP40jXM0VGMPJ2uzNNtjpCpGIao23aIuoLIO_PwrE3DYN5TcgdUuIh7CGUR4nkQjEMkIa0IdZygXCJU0w2UQ9

We get a video package highlighting the Trish Stratus/Lita/Rhea Ripley saga that played out during Raw last week. The announcers remind us that the match has been made for SummerSlam: Trish Stratus w/Lita vs Rhea Ripley for the Women’s World Championship!

jp2Od-JUbSnKJhZbDaGVbaGKNeGPGWQBAbaw-dLMaMcs8trJMUM_6yYPgYn72xQbTsPuqafEQ0J8_h3R

tQnnY83SJuvDKoVGGeB0Z7Xc3_u_uxnr9T_dNJks5TcgdUuIh7CGUR4nkQjEMkIa0IdZygXCJU0w2UQ9

We go back to earlier where the mixed tag team match between Seth “Freakin” Rollins/Becky Lynch vs Finn Balor & Rhea Ripley is made. The mixed tag match will take place after this time out. 

COMMERCIAL BREAK

X413OUSZf1mg6GJmq6owphVOsXimLbRDVnfY5XNa

Raw returns to a vignette showing Jinder Mahal who tells us that the Modern Day Maharajah has found his calling after searching through India. And soon, very soon, he will return and Raw will never be the same. 

jp2Od-JUbSnKJhZbDaGVbaGKNeGPGWQBAbaw-dLMaMcs8trJMUM_6yYPgYn72xQbTsPuqafEQ0J8_h3Rkz4pr4JUcojPwuK7zy9XXaskZdR0I5xGYXA3k9oPtQnnY83SJuvDKoVGGeB0Z7Xc3_u_uxnr9T_dNJks5TcgdUuIh7CGUR4nkQjEMkIa0IdZygXCJU0w2UQ9

SETH “FREAKIN” ROLLINS AND BECKY LYNCH VS FINN BALOR AND RHEA RIPLEY

*This match is presented like a marquee match that takes up two broadcast quarters. The World Champ & The Man dominate early and then a brawl takes place before the ref restores order

*Finn and Rhea then take over and Becky is separated from Seth as Rhea just works her over and Finn grabs Becky by the hair whenever Becky begins her comeback

*Eventually Finn is tagged in and goes to hit Lynch, but Rollins jumps over the ropes and nails Balor and then Becky is up attacking Rhea and a brawl happens again 

WvHKOFUoQ5lv5GHDaOycxuekFFNbIzPGrDmnizPU

*Finish sees Zoey Stark run down when the ref is distracted and assault Becky from behind on the floor. Stark drops Becky face first on the ring steps. Seth is then dropped from behind by Rhea and Finn is able to go up top and nail the Coup de Gras for the pinfall

RESULT: FINN BALOR & RHEA RIPLEY WIN BY PINFALL 

WvHKOFUoQ5lv5GHDaOycxuekFFNbIzPGrDmnizPUaMcs8trJMUM_6yYPgYn72xQbTsPuqafEQ0J8_h3R

jp2Od-JUbSnKJhZbDaGVbaGKNeGPGWQBAbaw-dLMtQnnY83SJuvDKoVGGeB0Z7Xc3_u_uxnr9T_dNJks5TcgdUuIh7CGUR4nkQjEMkIa0IdZygXCJU0w2UQ9

After the match, Zoey Stark continues her assault on Becky Lynch while Seth tries to go save his wife. But then Seth is jumped by both Finn Balor and Rhea Ripley.

Finn and Rhea start attacking the champ and, with Zoey attacking Becky, its a 3 on 2 situation until…

7ifGi21323L1fXYL0vR99RlLrd4vOQeyeMvuP40jXM0VGMPJ2uzNNtjpCpGIao23aIuoLIO_PwrE3DYN

Trish Stratus & Lita come out to the arena. Trish looks unsure, but with Lita urging her on Trish seems to have found her old form and charges into battle and attacks Rhea Ripley. Soon a brawl takes place and the World Champ, Becky Lynch, Lita &...yes, Trish Stratus, dispatch of Finn Balor, Rhea Ripley & Zoey Stark.

Zoey looks like Trish betrayed her and Becky clearly does not trust Trish, but tonight the Trish Stratus we all know and love returned to Raw!

huc_E5Y14bJ_FftnIQwe-fxciK3W_EKDXaH9qSUI_4IH-HZN_UtNVQJvWKmb4WkPo-0Ct8FmBkX9J-3m

We get a video highlighting all of the issues leading to Drew McIntyre vs Matt Riddle. When Raw comes back, our main event is next - McIntyre vs Riddle live on Raw. 

COMMERCIAL BREAK

XM0VGMPJ2uzNNtjpCpGIao23aIuoLIO_PwrE3DYNM3YTyR4A75Df_cqU5OdTqnLGWcP5OYY3cleMWf5h

ogyfuLhV5YUKAsWKRXKtH_wSxuURxV61x8lli8Ren02iQ4MxxCp3FG-zHM9BYNHD-mz8lJOrzym5H2gS

Raw returns with a graphic announcing that next week on Raw, Lita will return to action against Piper Niven & Cody Rhodes will face Damian Priest on the final Raw before SummerSlam, and a mystery return to Raw is being promised. 

huc_E5Y14bJ_FftnIQwe-fxciK3W_EKDXaH9qSUIkz4pr4JUcojPwuK7zy9XXaskZdR0I5xGYXA3k9oP_4IH-HZN_UtNVQJvWKmb4WkPo-0Ct8FmBkX9J-3m

DREW MCINTYRE VS MATT RIDDLE

*This is an even hard hitting match that is a epic main event for Raw

*The match goes back and forth with multiple near falls and both men get ample offense and time controlling the match

*The finish comes right after McIntyre kicks out of a Bro-Derek and as Mcintyre is counting down for a Claymore. All 3 members of Imperium hits the ring and swamps both men and the ref has no choice but to throw the match out

RESULT: MATCH IS THROWN OUT DUE TO INTERFERENCE FROM IMPERIUM

bU5bMQhbC6aWub2b9dJtHN6i9mRkg_5hCKagOMSsqwtSG35P_pLeYywETm8sago1F3Z4VkPJ7Plo98mtyBoqGyKc6J3J2EcY2Uc6S6J7wMBxbF55R4k_wZsI

_4IH-HZN_UtNVQJvWKmb4WkPo-0Ct8FmBkX9J-3mhuc_E5Y14bJ_FftnIQwe-fxciK3W_EKDXaH9qSUI

After the match, GUNTHER & Imperium continue their assault and systematically take apart both Riddle & McIntyre. 

ClBhoGnqL2dAOm83TM0S7iUY5dfP5GghC5Ha5-Zc

Eventually, Eric Bischoff sends officials out to the ring and pulls Imperium off of their victims.

Eric grabs a microphone and says that he wants to thank GUNTHER for this assault tonight because it provides clarity for Bischoff.  For weeks, Eric has had to decide who gets GUNTHER at SummerSlam for the Intercontinental Title. Both Drew McIntyre & Matt Riddle have made compelling cases for the opportunity.

But GUNTHER just chose because he attacked them both. So guess what? At SummerSlam the Ring General will defend his Intercontinental Championship against them both.

At SummerSlam it will be Matt Riddle vs Drew McIntyre vs GUNTHER for the Intercontinental Championship……..oh and one more thing….if Imperium interferes in that match in *any* way, GUNTHER will immediately lose the Intercontinental Championship. 

Imperium is furious and so is the Ring General, but they have no one to blame but themselves.

At SummerSlam, GUNTHER will have to find a way to overcome two men that have all the motivation in the world to kick his ass and he can’t have Imperium as backup! Are the days of the Intercontinental Champion numbered? We’ll find out in 12 days at SummerSlam!

Good night from Tampa. 

• Like 1

image.png

Two weeks ago, the Almighty Bobby Lashley laid down a Summerslam challenge to Roman Reigns.  Last week, the Tribal Chief accepted....after his Bloodline attacked Lashley.  This week the Champion is absent, but Bobby Lashley will be on hand.  What kind of payback does he have in store for the Bloodline?

Almost a month ago, a heinous attack by Lacey Evans left Bianca Belair blinded.  This week Bianca will begin Smackdown with a career-altering announcement that you won't want to miss.

In action:

Sami Zayn vs Elton Prince

Rey Mysterio and Santos Escobar vs the Usos

Tune in LIVE this Friday night for Friday Night Smackdown on FOX!

Edited by Pipers Pit
  • Like 2

wMOBGh7TYffhuShsiEmokcvg0VU4l0MLbsYaAEOOcvxnLFF1sRsQ62KJ4g8anMggz47pRjHqNhD-5AJmrEFNSJGry3pIV_YnsU65vB-8STKGvzJ-CXDyfHuz

SRA-TronAQUZ5paNnvm3W1soa3iQ_FdCRiR3a3Ms

yI7FqqimWXglv2sXsVrRqriXKjDqpxrhWixqRRDZ

A video from the end of last week is shown were the Bloodline jumped Bobby Lashley after his match and once he was barely conscious, the WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns came to the ring to accept the Summerslam challenge.

JULY WEEK 4

SMOOTHIE KING CENTER

NEW ORLEANS, LA

vuHlOEJICShNW3pd7eqNqJFGmCn08KShJdnSuhS6

The show begins with Bianca Belair already in the ring.  She looks subdued, her eyes still covered with a wrapped bandage.

“I’ve been putting this off, trying to find the right time to tell all my fans in the WWE Universe the biggest news of my career.  You see, a few weeks ago Lacey Evans attacked me in my dressing room but before she did that, she tossed in a flashbang and she blinded me.  I haven’t seen my friends, my family…I haven’t seen my husband’s face in a month!  I’ve been to more doctors than I can count and all of their advice has brought me here tonight.”

jyusMepQiCSp8XmoZQ8vfEeyDAVpW-PokutKPiQb

Lacey Evans walks down to the ring with a big smile.

“Bianca, hey it’s Lacey….”  she waved at Belair mockingly.  “I just wanted to be in the ring when you gave your big announcement to see it with my own eyes….no pun intended, darlin’.”

Bianca looks in the direction of the crowd as they boo Evams.  “Lacey, I’m glad you’re here actually because as I said, this is all your doing.  And as for my announcement, I met with the best eye doctor in the country four days ago and well…” 

Belair begins to choke up as Evans climbs to the second rope, taunting the booing crowd.  Belair goes from looking at the mic to directly looking in Evans’ direction and begins unwrapping her eyes as she talks.

“And he told me the best news I’ve ever heard.  Not only is my vision back,......”

Evans stops taunting and an expression of surprise crosses her face.

“.....but there is nothing stopping me from whipping your ass!”

Belair runs across the ring to Evans and yanks her down by her waistline before launching everything she had on Evans who does her best to block but Belair is insatiable.   Evans tries to escape the ring but Bianca catches her by the hair and brings her back in, lighting her up with several big short armed clotheslines before military pressing Evans over her head and dumping her over the top rope. 

As the crowd explodes, Bianca swings her ponytail and doesn’t look like she’s done with Lacey Evans yet!   Evans forces herself to her feet and retreats down the aisle.

a6RzwMSoyom33NHa1EHrqx_uZXg3_Gyx1Knd9MnM

vuHlOEJICShNW3pd7eqNqJFGmCn08KShJdnSuhS6jyusMepQiCSp8XmoZQ8vfEeyDAVpW-PokutKPiQb

We see a replay of what opened the show.  Bianca Belair is back and Lacey Evans is in trouble!

twUuHBCYUaNbCrBYGK_YiDno4LeLBc6iYbJzgMMCfkVegmsvDu-oXolEDMUsedvv5Vpm4RLS_dinWavWTor6j25kdgSTb1tz63RCAJp-RJvYtf3_tGJTt_MM

LA KNIGHT VS GRAYSON WALLER

*A great back and forth match between these two,  Traditional heel cheating to keep the advantage type of story.

*The crowd is really behind Knight and he feeds off it to take control.

*Match ends when Knight nails a stun gun on Waller followed by a BFT on the rebound.

RESULT:  LA KNIGHT WINS BY PINFALL

JhXkqYc9hmgli5Wl6vVkz-EqvBWBtmZb02SA0dre

2xoA14nuKlMrK1HggCQu1OZA9hLNFMv_PYowr_UQ6Gz75yUU-taR8OYDY4zKdFrBDH4oD41E4hcESdJS

We go to Adam Pearce’s office where he is being screamed at by Bayley in English and Iyo Sky in Japanese.

“Alright, alright!  There’s only one way to settle this.  The two of you will go one on one at Summerslam and I don’t want there to be any whining or excuses…” he looks at Bayley. “...so your match will be two out of three falls.”

Iyo appears to like this news very much while Bayley is less enthused and storms out of the office.

MY-GuxwMsV2BS89sm3ToZ9-D7olFpPYxczQFeDGIfkVegmsvDu-oXolEDMUsedvv5Vpm4RLS_dinWavWp7q3x-78N1zeR-eM3H4krK0GoRmM1ABgkB15uZnz

ELTON PRINCE VS SAMI ZAYN

*Zayn, who came out without Owens in his corner, is fired up and takes it to Prince from the opening bell showing why he’s one of the best in the business.

*Thanks to some dirty tactics, Prince gains the advantage and holds it until Zayn makes a comeback and hits the Helluva Kick.

JAeKzNKP7Kjs4y_I0hy269wVtrhuSheE5ZPnw8a4

*As soon as Zayn goes for the pin, Kit Wilson enters the ring and attacks him.

RESULT:  SAMI ZAYN WINS BY DISQUALIFICATION

MY-GuxwMsV2BS89sm3ToZ9-D7olFpPYxczQFeDGIJAeKzNKP7Kjs4y_I0hy269wVtrhuSheE5ZPnw8a4

yde_G8allPLPFrlabkqhySLB-VbaBx9bEfeFFGtGQmGZIsXqPgyMA1l72ZPepTnUXQWsSOVA-4BnVC2g

Pretty Deadly doesn’t have time to double team Sami after the match because Kevin Owens comes running down with a chair and they both quickly ditch out of the ring.

WOPt5eAPqTycWdoEHt9aIRExaAqf7yo_gYKUIUv13_i7zaSNm1apz_SNOb1x2sK5AepUNSCZH0SZZdUn

We cut to a vignette of a smoky room in which Scarlett sits at a table turning her tarot cards.  Karrion Kross stands over her shoulder.

“AJ, you want to bring about your demise at Summerslam?  That’s music to my ears.  I don’t want to ruin the surprise but you need to know what is in store for you.  And that simply, is pain.  I’m going to hurt you AJ.  I’m going to make you wish you never laced a pair of boots.  And remember one last thing.  Scarlett’s cards never lie.  See you in Detroit.”

8ATQU-UmF3x7z_45KGeKwXGs0BBmrVbd6AkNxRXD

The United States Champion Edge is walking backstage.  The WWE Hall of Famer will be in the ring….next!

8ATQU-UmF3x7z_45KGeKwXGs0BBmrVbd6AkNxRXD

Edge is in the ring and holding a mic.

“New Orleans!  I stand before you the United States Champion but I feel like I haven’t been given enough opportunities to defend this title.  To be a fighting champion.  So as the WWE’s ultimate opportunist, I’m going to take care of that.  Next week, in this ring, the night before Summerslam, I’m putting this title on the line against whoever wants to…..”

4d18PkPdui9YTJw099Z3fBht6rbA1gUxuKs2hDl7

Karl Anderson walks out, without Luke Gallows.  He enters the ring and steps up to Edge and simply offers his hand, which Edge shakes and completes their unsaid verbal agreement.  Cole and Barrett hype next week and what an incredible match that will be.

K3i6JZAfrKpvgK4eVd68_Kkt6MBDk2M0o9SyCFJGM1ApTFzOXwRiQMa2v_-ugaDbD2M8AMPplpSk-del

Kayla Braxton is backstage and runs to catch up to an annoyed Paul Heyman.

“Mr. Heyman, why did Roman Reigns feel it was necessary to send the Bloodline to assault Bobby Lashley before accepting his challenge?”

“Ms. Braxton, if you need to ask that question, you haven’t been paying attention.  The Tribal Chief, the Head of the Table, The Reignsing…defending….

…..does whatever he wants, for whatever reason he wants and all you need to worry your pretty little head about, is that at Summerslam, Bobby Lashley walks in without the title, and walks out without the title.

Wvqe500R1pnowLp4kHRMwH8liQpb_HmRXO3jFNQ-_9BSgHkac-IFaopNaRjgO5LOhkGFGy3QspDyvfW5fkVegmsvDu-oXolEDMUsedvv5Vpm4RLS_dinWavWpxMcJ__tWD181UQdDxT_Y2OgmyeIDsbVtpAA1eZPc5cmN7HvmfwmekE_NuVnpjT5-sbT8wL0TymOOuiKTY9pNJ0yTwsHESiP14oL7S7VjitWj2GNCMMInFCL

THE STREET PROFITS VS HIT ROW

*The Street Profits remember the attack Hit Row put on them the last time and are out for revenge.

*Dawkins is kept in the enemy corner for a long stretch.

*He finally makes the hot tag to Ford who cleans house and ends it with a sky-high frog splash on Top Dolla for the win.

RESULT:  STREET PROFITS WIN BY PINFALL

vyHxLwviJABVifeJGgsS5Iq1T_dnjkTjQNnLeiHRBk3zbB3ty2sBPB6Zi3MgYQSHoe_Pr920NgWYEZMF

We go to Asuka’s dressing room which has been re-designed with black walls and snakes writhing on the furniture and floors.  Jake Roberts stands next to the champ.

“Charlotte Flair, I gave you a clear warning.  As a favor to your father, I tried to save you from the Empress of Darkness.  But you listen about as good as he does.  I’m a patient man and I’m someone who knows how important second chances are.  So I’m going to give you another chance.  At Summerslam, I invite you to join me as my special guest…in The Snake Pit.  And we can come to an understanding.  I’m only looking out for you.   Trust me.”

The camera focuses on Asuka’s completely emotionless face until at the last second, she spits mist at the camera.

ShSWFQpkIxDTBxmrQvx0RzhZlS38uucshxDcoawZfkVegmsvDu-oXolEDMUsedvv5Vpm4RLS_dinWavW8oJJ2HI6B2WnSE4W_TezkXt6kgeUu8aQQIkkcPIA

NAOMI VS MICHIN

*An even match that goes back and forth

*Naomi is getting the worst of it until she gouges Michin’s eyes.

*Naomi hits the Rear View for the win.

RESULT:  NAOMI WINS BY PINFALL

wMOBGh7TYffhuShsiEmokcvg0VU4l0MLbsYaAEOOrEFNSJGry3pIV_YnsU65vB-8STKGvzJ-CXDyfHuzcvxnLFF1sRsQ62KJ4g8anMggz47pRjHqNhD-5AJmfkVegmsvDu-oXolEDMUsedvv5Vpm4RLS_dinWavWFX6SlemidgXReA75OgUYpnkets4FF1WdNk6g8u_q8e1B4qomLXufbbJCkiJ8sM4HnB6r1q2WF3qQw4P6

THE USOS VS REY MYSTERIO AND SANTOS ESCOBAR

*Great tag action with both teams splitting the offense.

*The Usos control the early going but the LWO starts building momentum and finally Rey gets Jimmy in position for a 619.

*When he goes for it, Jey distracts the referee who doesn’t see Solo catch Rey mid-move and sling him down to the ringside mat.

*Escobar goes after Solo but is quickly double teamed by both Usos.

*Mysterio is rolled back into the ring and he walks right into a 1D.

RESULT:  THE USOS WIN BY PINFALL

rEFNSJGry3pIV_YnsU65vB-8STKGvzJ-CXDyfHuzcvxnLFF1sRsQ62KJ4g8anMggz47pRjHqNhD-5AJmwMOBGh7TYffhuShsiEmokcvg0VU4l0MLbsYaAEOO

FX6SlemidgXReA75OgUYpnkets4FF1WdNk6g8u_q8e1B4qomLXufbbJCkiJ8sM4HnB6r1q2WF3qQw4P6

The Bloodline is ready to continue their attacks when…..

SRA-TronAQUZ5paNnvm3W1soa3iQ_FdCRiR3a3Ms

Bobby Lashley runs down to the ring.  He clotheslines Jimmy, then Jey.  He tries to hit Solo, who ducks it, but Lashley runs past and bounds off the ropes for a spear!

The Usos pull Solo out to the floor as Lashley and the LWO hold the ring as the show ends.

tWMLOX5VZQn0_t9OIZzqhf4y8kmATG5l_EtyuKx2

AUGUST 2023 ROSTER

q_M8fX530GCnvLek0FpOvsKYJpXRpdYZX3AGJYmv

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

hT7LGZuvgpq61539QD-zSQLsp55Qcr4aOZbJfxUw

SETH ROLLINS

yJqcASylN_L0_Mh1SLsd7pruaVzgNK5-0vEx3ycY

WOMEN’S WORLD CHAMPION

d4yStbUIZDzCvvvLBN3q5LnCezsN9RAs2sYWosiF

RHEA RIPLEY

oLeEXtb24R0EQ_H8M0f2bnAgKDnXE2eotxlHSc3z

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION

Po9Ks0RYkuIqYJsLQmuYmJl3-eXyc3IeMOEVyczO

GUNTHER

DwAK1pdK43FKURBOeMofLEN424P0_MjN35oz6Oo7GJAnuf0c4-kNA1zltOgzAtRHJhFgiK6njcSbbgSu

UNIFIED WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

yKYyIGO0sjx2diuWfdbK665734tOf4VM0iarumd7Y-CYHutNaUwxBE7evA2L1lufhr3ShbzAm5nE8r4i

KEVIN OWENS AND SAMI ZAYN

Xz7rfRFu7PJ9MZpYQItuNk39CxO673m_PCf06zfcQBNztVXoYzDvrZbPaq2eLXVu1PNtiVJ9Jv9HumX5

WOMEN’S WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

uw8kfhLaLilRxOuGvJnS8PeWc4Vob5-niLKqfnyQktf3KZPzGzkUBQ4i_foVMOh2ok0Qqm8Re5a6BUDG

RONDA ROUSEY AND SHAYNA BASZLER

AKIRA TOZAWA

ACgxuNCYdBUb5AiG3gtdY6YsDoK6X0udzPACuJZL

ANGEL

94p8-vtEEURzTqCohrMICWv_hqi68w9Vdzw4Dz1T

APOLLO CREWS

8fYdryBsXQe3DJNCw7wZp6BA8KzvNgidda1xnpBZ

BECKY LYNCH

eiRKqmgocNx7b0IGTnur8GScUQlN6H7tJXfsjJQT

BRANDI RHODES

e8EPy9q4MAP2Qoy8w_WqV5e6vJoQBYkrrfufgbkI

BRAUN STROWMAN

ReNDkxYlVdLrvJQEwP7os904VmoSAJ0opF4AACf6

BROCK LESNAR

7BMPfFAueBTmfzaAq0Ga34vntPWLHXLpF7E7RyVp

BRONSON REED

a3kuJ5GAd7KhEREi6a1CDVlgY-C-cutKPQhk1U0w

BYRON SAXTON

6RiaC_jVnJsqLfU7woyEdMLdnupR6GBQ6-GXYQzE

CANDICE LARAE

u9yV2mpSHYIbJj4pgXDNdFjdUAQtAcUyDUuBCf5-

CARLITO

Ln6L63ey3c76KLZ1mzNCM1K05CeOplHHvruvJwY4

CATHY KELLEY

2pwOZR1rD2yNuLk1Z3U6fKvglzRikrFxMVeCZc9o

CHAD GABLE

2KYBxAG776V4gFv6UfUJtg-EknL1RF0siod7lSc_

CHELSEA GREEN

zDHdrA222d-zDRaJuJ8fSdGk4rYP5sOfzLGFvoWN

CODY RHODES

y_wgwvuNImeHArElYJlLRncruKO55ZKFUcQwg0VK

COREY GRAVES

XRUoNU2LUyRYtPAz_sDt1AeicIJ62NC6TmI_mY3L

DAMIAN PRIEST

nV9AaTEZ_79PLk3SNwRE2hX7XOrEpCxqzc54FntB

DANA BROOKE

-jDxfx9oI0V5xN-UU3cqv9hWSk9xyncfKmzpxxV5

DOMINIK MYSTERIO

NWGVGbBBaGsR85AMwwKCK1wZ_2LUogUW8uSwRYi8

DREW MCINTYRE

irmBZ_buRPEGEFGZwbpwDjU5FNQ9k2YYqz5b5Jog

EMMA

KTl2RCKQHxWlcI3F5bUmtJDPDDHweAmFq1nHy8jE

ERIC BISCHOFF

oXUSam8UMHF8s-3lvzhzBn61A7QNb1dOHSWJRGHr

ERIK

vt8Zg8FuNsFLWsmDwKphe4N9glRnI9uD7S1f96B6

FINN BALOR

TdvZkRNlHgaWF_gTlbt0IzkGUQvWLiFMOILq7u38

GIOVANNI VINCI

ezTSBRSRkQtA5NKsOCRU5r0kJDG6usyLkDtbR3Ea

GUNTHER

Po9Ks0RYkuIqYJsLQmuYmJl3-eXyc3IeMOEVyczO

HUMBERTO

e_PI5bCq9D31cSyrikDwskpjgEHzNSf2IiHIgObx

INDI HARTWELL

_1F7WSatVoNJ3eTe_FElRORj_hlpLTk2Pq9JOm3f

IVAR

0ahEZHqKmPBp9Tw4uU3PzmDGGY2fn3mbTfBHmJ69

JD MCDONAGH

_HwZiMgmEnK-hZK-Dfzw0TlOkxk8StO8iJuaESk1

JINDER MAHAL

qiaAH0acTiulpc3GVPczScBLnEkWh7fKBvfN6vWj

JOHNNY GARGANO

ZlbUYPYiatdJa4KF1rNK7DRmJdn4znJgTBvyzpgy

KATANA CHANCE

fkhZQP8W783blkPlNDGTZ0rRO_f0MQf4ewFzsg0f

KAYDEN CARTER

2Jd0CzgYrZEaCEHbtd4nCqLtAHS-w6gwXIiMc-q7

KEVIN OWENS

D7JW7sFnDxEumv3SKcfV4D4sONH7xj62oDKCUbXd

KOFI KINGSTON

bzdHNzO9HCKxN7sjzRQ2TGKfGFhAYlcK0_a92y4n

LIV MORGAN

bRuMHmOIqjtuuhzZio_ApPhd0fO_nPoZ29zadOAq

LITA

p7gi3Rv1Na2cx9_5HLHA4QaKx_TF9t2pEAUftfSy

LUDWIG KAISER

_YkZyR12XW_0f3wLuaRvSrJN3LbcAMD865X9PYFe

MACE

8RGCrv2fE-gtGgtJSem6NHv_yAOkUr1hVj2AkR8o

MANSOOR

qHHDKNgIU7c2CZ07xYRbKI5YqBFWSBhkBwHY0EDG

MARYSE

4Ycquf_Lv9Z4AxMRGF4t74fNl5-ki5gbRw2suwEK

MATT RIDDLE

w1RNp6g0avoxQtQ8k5tF8XM4a-MK7J7d7dYgvgGr

MAXXINE DUPRI

5KP4nj0m3X57S_2SrcSzKXRGE_As9MAHMLwM4V-J

NATALYA

a22ggOBXcTW_79pQWCohcL2hzezrgvGx5o-tKs98

NIKKI CROSS

1VYjIhdkBv4MfgK_qhT4k1jw8OqU8G1l9H0TraCI

ODYSSEY JONES

XCmIMsv8KNV_O0StzoJWi5iKcc_w9Nx_RHKB-wsQ

OTIS

-oE_6GHdCCDAGUI9lYGmJzJBsectPDcZCtfsscjl

PIPER NIVEN

twKb4xSWmFEJE2nObW8i-iIS8a5YDVRQkHPqA2l2

RAQUEL RODRIGUEZ

ggIY_Z4xLz0yAgoRxaUtGYWPLg9pwGTZUBn0d7Jk

RHEA RIPLEY

d4yStbUIZDzCvvvLBN3q5LnCezsN9RAs2sYWosiF

RICOCHET

IGDiA-ZsM17i0ssfZwcaI1mxyKzNp82xQdLiW-Sl

RIDDICK MOSS

IXQRc3phg9AYOKRrkhOjgAEGbAc8dD2hEY0oCt_g

RONDA ROUSEY

p80E-Y4Q6-uFElK2ckMR_M0yQixaPYJJVN71DI3K

SAMI ZAYN

P-U4mTmwjYTPosZlU5L7vJPETJxRp4dy9wQ15gRP

SANGA

sYlBJPDgwHj9h5XIKd8OzqbcfgF-UpyHam4RDx6W

SETH ROLLINS

hT7LGZuvgpq61539QD-zSQLsp55Qcr4aOZbJfxUw

SHAYNA BASZLER

n2nUn3CDkuBQbDmiIeSH_ExV_PXt4jTNk2vjL3zr

SHINSUKE NAKAMURA

tv_JsYzvktfjb3DoHOFQGQidySsTtPdrL7ecSvSt

SONYA DEVILLE

E00JYYb3Yf9FRKW2EVn-3GLla9j095_jiijdTyVz

THE MIZ

vX2Ppw8HJu2lf4Zgw8P9_eTXXsrXQu4D28qk5HFc

TRISH STRATUS

M0mVrgq15Z7aQCcEt4yZ9LRV2Hm4Og9sfKFD1v2S

VALHALLA

X1X9iVnkN3Sbp3RWNgUj5pp7FVR6BFlGzonsBEfE

VEER

0hj44N-kv2Bda1AFevbUrw-xvCxMiw0KnmqpqAkw

VIC JOSEPH

TyLp4g4QMMkeWMMl1bqvA-6j9LQc-7asb8vd7RFJ

XAVIER WOODS

gYXk_Vd9UNE4QgPnuC52QMmZ6x4xoW0vwOFqPH_o

XIA LI

XinvzL71MRBccObnog-O75wL6xT5e2CXulqK42OH

ZOEY STARK

YUUS9IIBkXHhFrKrspl-5_H0AmYYO0kV_k5moP7Z

SmackDown Averages 2.036 Million Viewers In The Overnight Ratings

AUGUST 2023 ROSTER

6H4Q56etgZnETpV4YIOweBcM6da890VcKQ0f_7mv

UNIVERSAL WWE CHAMPION

Tb2FtAYD4HieRnG1tv1VOraSPK26s9OoCMG9CuhW

ROMAN REIGNS

0XQB7QL4l6k6cVcQoFEZLDAQgAU6vKap0FC_lt57

WWE WOMEN’S CHAMPION

yMD-lkEm3ujyNNghHq-uDHSqMO7tJQrNTH49a7T0

ASUKA

F6xb1AOIVCSXcNn08ASWTqr3CoHpChOVu_ENdY-R

UNITED STATES CHAMPION

nW0hXbvo0rBi3MgFamsBauuxgjJce4aRneI4sZRy

EDGE

2a54vtP6jx9oOX2DSqi-D45rr5k2KSeiy-a9w5WbM9ncMxwlyMUharJSQn_IV1tszAOlR8K7OWDmTttK

UNIFIED WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

QNNoQEdg1GkXbmj-B0ug_IvNEttCq95MnMrvUHjxXG3quXqlfhEC5axJUThkrJSKWog1KtxzcrIVN-41

KEVIN OWENS AND SAMI ZAYN

YM65iQBSudwr_lOAPTlvmIX9aVp_ot8DrwXwNrLnOEYp9soRjmIA0i3QYaZYB4ictskrEzwq5bycJsNa

WOMEN’S WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

0K0W4CwWODFfnjuORwVXaA6nCiCFAHxVeosN1LArQop7sNOX0NdvqmxTEXok9X0fQmQmLm-8Ve4SZ9aD

RONDA ROUSEY AND SHAYNA BASZLER

ADAM PEARCE

hAMB9V_gnzO62OYrQZJbxZeyHdPaZv_vcuG0z5od

AJ STYLES

e899CoGgVZDRRifDssT_wjVSqmIzz2M_CsaiRxXn

ALBA FYRE

ItIp1YVCowq0zBRNlIMEAKAnvHviQkCa4n5t8buW

ANGELO DAWKINS

s2HJuoxcXV9nahboiQ8slrS9TGDIO0C1MDZ-JQxr

ASHANTE ADONIS

mrx_Y_108wHInNqN24_V2nlT_77ClNVIN8jR3n9T

ASUKA

yMD-lkEm3ujyNNghHq-uDHSqMO7tJQrNTH49a7T0

AUSTIN THEORY

5SDuMTQrtIUN8io-7bJO9N18n1koXuMNTrOF0vtk

B-FAB

MIfgEq4tPB1bPFkjkaNuUYaCYLv7_aI8odv4lPRa

BAYLEY

yXLzoXR6447m0HMBSiol6NQ2Y7QqMTj4oHWmvHH7

BIANCA BELAIR

mxYmX6y5JggoIAGzYetXF5vzD2HZp9cFTNik3vyb

BOBBY LASHLEY

EgC3nxnmsIiDwZZxHyJIPpS7Oj-pEbvVGoB_WVGu

BRAY WYATT

R2U-j4paMeaBXo1XGLQJ5clVZ-9c2qzbCujgpWYV

BUTCH

SRLjuLUq4kkemdlCtD8yD5IHfxsL7631TVJVqU76

CAMERON GRIMES

BwR3Dtw7kfetZFSiDMvnaoQjfV3QHPJ1NWRhBTaB

CEDRIC ALEXANDER

Q7xGK4EBvjYMhTavoF3tUqqJERta86bOVgzZYcQg

CHARLOTTE FLAIR

pU60hWhEOW0KN86MkxVFjkeekQwI28O0EaI8yodZ

CRUZ DEL TORO

fnIl75w2NF4DZOFz_Hf0b8Vyx2cfgTMh0twPPnhv

DAKOTA KAI

-FJNBUMDHMNVAOtgn09nmnRY-vv1G61s6TS6kkfX

EDGE

nW0hXbvo0rBi3MgFamsBauuxgjJce4aRneI4sZRy

ELTON PRINCE

Sbp_z2gRH3HPM0Xto0q7FzpmotHZ20QOe_Sixo5l

GIGI DOLIN

xKW6dcx4ovTFBlT7cxxkACF73k0ZBCYCrXgj4zsj

GRAYSON WALLER

_0OQWF2bzAcg4ouMJihNFx6hu2O6QwDdtiI-ydH6

ILJA DRAGUNOV

aHTUpcdmzJ4KFT0qZmSdxf13QhXN1QCBgxEUagii

ISLA DAWN

HVMu7MLA57zj2w8HUAcUtQME6usYLdWPv3VwW2DW

IYO SKY

P4ycoegb5YHrmqS1CSZQRSWuqA4bQYgcbk7N0RVL

JAKE ROBERTS

sZwYVIfFePv2V0PBKVDpGPICtMwY3mopDK3k5NhG

JEY USO

VRf7HqFGofy1uDcbrwJATccjZVQUgmLon-5saDev

JIMMY USO

qT5LtaWZXWPdaBrylEXXPblBFLDDwR5K5bgPTQW-

JOAQUIN WILDE

SGSQdFWHhwzYEqpdeiZ7kv1E-wND1u8k83uuLabH

KARL ANDERSON

5EIlR_eDiD-ofKHQC_ItPDfXj_ZkQKXN-SYQPQrO

KARRION KROSS

qGuuvqArwNbW1qgn9i6wlfGUsnMRvy5a1gr9-Cmm

KAYLA BRAXTON

N-IRJuSkN8Y7oxex4JD4bjT6GhdC-doDQFUq_eoL

KEVIN OWENS

QJCv9sYmQn9IHY6RtiPuRs96uRG0DSd36d7YoLJa

KIT WILSON

_j5XoCjNr61qEZraCmcXfOnNGC16ZxsLG9MoutmC

LA KNIGHT

AGExUlrbAsGG-pkpFHcOncLOCCNYqxJb01L5lKD2

LACEY EVANS

2sTNNUk6Ql7xLBWA0jicoIT_-p6TteF_wjhnJzV5

LUKE GALLOWS

m8vMHbvydVn2neQJsC0ndK5UzoEbIBYUNdDKXPpi

MEGAN MORANT

aIi0P9pyC1JFtdufmPGp77fnRRD307bInejzL3HJ

MICHAEL COLE

8JnQu9tHMoWrBLdszHVI3eAdwO5s9tpAwe4RAxtf

MICHIN

iiSeN31LGjz_-9bGIcI5FLR3oXJPKyr1zHMsReUu

MONTEZ FORD

banf1go11G9E3NCCXClbwqIdVOU7Or8oB6x2LRij

NAOMI

pYvRvhG3qTA_qZrTghNiO--nn9kRYCNkwsIxLD43

PAT MCAFEE

2HwlLcxkvsEsGuuscEj67hgjkFQI-bDaKsEIDxa6

PAUL HEYMAN

kgtz5zNYbTEbBtmeZi40DncxOKNfj08F70joHi6-

REY MYSTERIO

ENRgAwqTEDeqDrFIrhGMkXO1sfUbiHIziVjH-amd

RIDGE HOLLAND

i9WR6sJVHZpnXcanHY8OTelO0pdMOQaoVU-ZWB3R

ROMAN REIGNS

Tb2FtAYD4HieRnG1tv1VOraSPK26s9OoCMG9CuhW

RONDA ROUSEY

0K0W4CwWODFfnjuORwVXaA6nCiCFAHxVeosN1LAr

SAMI ZAYN

Iox9BSWfOvJ4mFtmiroNO62RPr4hIJeOM3eNNeGw

SANTOS ESCOBAR

7SAU2_hQ0K17CtNCaNkU2T_z6qdrwz4alGkvV8am

SCARLETT

1U-e81VksVsqwOxm5mO_UT54Dl45w_Q4yYQrhaYq

SHAYNA BASZLER

Qop7sNOX0NdvqmxTEXok9X0fQmQmLm-8Ve4SZ9aD

SHEAMUS

merR8tzap7HbtcnHro4kq3YjIGFjNk5F9AX4k1iH

SHELTON BENJAMIN

H5_cOeUQHMWAIiVe9ccOQ2-63LUPj_J-zqU2qYyl

SOLO SIKOA

CRNo6ZoJsC8_t4RD99DGjhvwsTN7cffBM5X7sHsT

TAMINA

39Zf6rtYMJEyNgyW4BYBdE91EJB7UMf90M321m7L

TOP DOLLA

dexgcIyX6YfgccUBeVU8aW3c4F1Lq259OxPc3uLB

WADE BARRETT

WjSpRCAkWcf3ysWqSvd65QNku2J71HgfQ8-6UvsW

ZELINA VEGA

G29lop4QbzOqZlIcSn65QmUzkWjrHPbhqsARYbum

FREE AGENTS 

WWE Logo - WWE Wallpaper (40926797) - Fanpop

AUGUST 2023 ROSTER

AKIRA TOZAWA

jh3DluVmPN0FkC5Hr-tjbFfhza-1xdjrSfSWdAc9

ALEXA BLISS

KLxHatYK2crZWP4lrmdq2VnS_Z4oRgBZAs5V0hFX

ALIYAH

7BaNDcOXbU_Yv4GnRqtIwhG3aN2urGl7NzBPRqU2

BAD BUNNY

-kNMJ7Sj4WzTftcM1RSfqIrRBf5GskDWUoMHj64y

BARON CORBIN

ArWTjrkAQfllIbfdTZ7j4D-moILMB9MtOuewvysu

CARMELLA

WoZl15WExBhj0oG4r6F3tVS8FmgofDZ2VZAJbhwl

DEXTER LUMIS

DQaIctxBP2QvD-CUx7Tl9sgnHOjtS68J2l-BVU6r

DOLPH ZIGGLER

v3FIYohir2QT8ZaUWMvQxM9_d2CsvvQhgGxXFDCt

DREW GULAK

FH-Udqr6WG5S_S2uBR0EDvyJfUVdpmitudi7tS-z

ELIAS

IAkZGaBSUXoecAmBvMe_hB1zOTuPQpob4SaEvK8z

LOGAN PAUL

2cgNsF70UBLIyuKsdkNhlyuHjvbw48-4x8JyB-Vz

LYRA VALKYRIA

Bc6tKLxzhFCSC6RSBWeCgppiQxW-VxbIpiaPlV5m

MUSTAPHA ALI

e85Foli7UiyfNKu2iVEb9hcPSSsmARiWqfaehiOQ

OMAS W/MVP

TFQMRZXHZ20pEA04imxZ0tU616nhzFZMjGZ6ql6nHUJqi9k529fEE_Xv90-4wamZxwnyQWUHlylwVGfY

RANDY ORTON

ta5IvQ6prWFrhskt9WPzaYiryt-H2i1wPiORxRSx

RICK BOOGS

k46fNmJwz3dH6ucCKEdZg6oz395-pfqChOuH-vrw

ROBERT ROODE

XqVE6LJvsg6Yl3fPjtvyatlfozX3ql1YSlbrdQ7h

R-TRUTH

p2ntIugSScW6tTvjlFah690fBWJMEKRLDudDNXEF

SHOTZI

1FLu79Kxd3XxXBmnn7ux2QVwFw1xPplB68ropdGz

TEGAN NOX

y-P4LjMnbdURHOMc6MifP2G4nLDkGDNZXjvrSHlK

TOMMOSO CIAMPA

6B1DMK-7SGgNx3VHp_HL5AKXjOSBaS8FRs7dWiyj

VON WAGNER

ZFXe6Yj1ZN46aGBPW_BGdh4vwxX1OwSpcUjDHzF1

XYON QUINN

f6lel7YnW41D2SMGBstTNeiw__xsAIrgV9OAfX5N

image.jpeg

With just 5 days before SummerSlam, the Intercontinental Championship is on the line. At SummerSlam, Drew McIntyre & Matt Riddle will step into the ring in a triple threat match for the Intercontinental Champion, but it could be Dolph Ziggler that they could face. The Show Off has the opportunity when he challenges The Ring General GUNTHER live on Raw. Who will walk into SummerSlam as the Intercontinental Champion? 

Also, Seth "Freakin" Rollins & Finn Balor will come face to face one more time only 5 days before they collide with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line in Detroit. After how personal this feud has gotten, can both men keep their compuse?

After brutally attacking Dominik Mysterio, the American Nightmare Cody Rhodes will face Damian Priest. With just days to go until Cody steps inside Hell in a Cell with The Beast Brock Lesnar, can a rageful Rhodes keep his anger in check? Finally, with days to go before she challenges Rhea Ripley for the Women's World Title at SummerSlam, the WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus will go one-on-one Sonya Deville. Rhea Ripley is sure to be on hand, will sparks fly? 

This is the final stop before SummerSlam this Saturday!

Don't miss Raw LIVE this Monday on USA. 

Edited by Kimberly