How many negative backstage incidents do you get?

As the title asks, how many negative backstage incidents do you get, not including Wrestler's Court? I'm playing as CWA and we currently have a 100% rating so I hardly ever get a negative backstage incident. The only one I've had is someone turning up drunk.

I definitely had a lot more incidents in TEW 2016 and I'll be honest, it was kind of fun dealing with negative incidents and seeing how they could affect booking. The positive incidents just seem repetitive after a while. 

• 2 weeks later...

Guy's from Oklahoma, Dean somethingoranother.  Can't remember what he did in...2010?, but ever since, I never hire him.  Think I deleted him from my database.  He'd be 4X now, anyway, but.  I think...worst I ever got was three at once.

Edit: Dean Daniels looks like Nathan Coleman, tag partner of Stuart Ferdinand.  Coleman, I believe, is the guy I hate.

Edited by Eidenhoek
figured out who it was

• 2 months later...
On 6/15/2023 at 7:15 PM, MadsMC said:

As the title asks, how many negative backstage incidents do you get, not including Wrestler's Court? I'm playing as CWA and we currently have a 100% rating so I hardly ever get a negative backstage incident. The only one I've had is someone turning up drunk.

I definitely had a lot more incidents in TEW 2016 and I'll be honest, it was kind of fun dealing with negative incidents and seeing how they could affect booking. The positive incidents just seem repetitive after a while. 

I get an incident every week. Someone either going to wrestler court, telling road stories, setting up karaoke, or pulling ribs, or being mentored. I've had a total of 3 wrestler fallout incidents. The rest have been my dumbass doing random drug tests on the entire roster and having to fire like 3 people, and suspend 2 more.

That said, my backstage rating is still 100%

La Estrella hates Baby Jamie for some reason.  El Mitico and Dr Rudo have tension (they're in a feud storyline go figure) but Rudo botched a spot and nearly hurt Mitico, so he's pissed. Same deal with Moroi and Ganymede Jr. Ganymede botched a spot and Moroi got injured.

Edited by Michael Wayne

• 2 weeks later...

Quests Real World mod August 2023

Now it is November 2024 and I am playing a Woman's Wrestling company called New York City Wrestling (I liked the name). My Roster are mostly good people but there is one person that is either loved or hated and that is Allysin Kay (Professional Personality. Not because of her own fault but because I hired Tessa Blanchard (Scumbag Personality). I don't know why but Tessa has made it her goal to turn the locker room against Kay and succeeded somewhat. Everyone now either likes Allysin or has simmering tension with her. There are only 2 People in the locker who have a neutral relationship with Kay. Me and Tessa Blanchard

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2023 at 2:46 PM, James The Animator said:

In my 2013 TNA save, I got 5-7 locker room incidents per show every week from the start. My locker room rating went to 0% by the second or third week of Impact tapings and never got better.

You'd have to play historic games like WCW to get there (if the mod is good), or just hire any bad apples in C-verse. I had it happen with '97 TCW aka Hollyweird. It tanks quickly and it's not game-ending or something, but quite a challenge to revert without doing a tabula rasa.

• 7 months later...
Posted (edited)

I have 100% backstage morale so I rarely get negative incidents, but, but ******* CM Punk is kind of a cancer, I way too often get emails about him turning others against Colt Cabana, and now it's spread to Taz doing the same. Still managing to maintain 100% though. My main offender is Brian Cage with steroids, I've suspended him a few times, but find it hard to get rid of him, he's a frequent competitor in my Trios division and I always kind of feel good when I see "Hobbs & Cage won", he must be casting some kind of hoodoo hex on me.

Edited by YBDynamo

On 6/3/2024 at 1:30 AM, YBDynamo said:

I have 100% backstage morale so I rarely get negative incidents, but, but ******* CM Punk is kind of a cancer, I way too often get emails about him turning others against Colt Cabana, and now it's spread to Taz doing the same. Still managing to maintain 100% though. My main offender is Brian Cage with steroids, I've suspended him a few times, but find it hard to get rid of him, he's a frequent competitor in my Trios division and I always kind of feel good when I see "Hobbs & Cage won", he must be casting some kind of hoodoo hex on me.

In my game that's Eddie Kingston.  He apparently has a strong dislike for Chris Hero and in one event alone (they are on opposite brands, but my events aren't branded) he turned 6 people on him, so I had to send poor Chris Hero to developmental to get away from him.  Kingston doesn't even have an inherently negative personality (Intense) so I was surprised by that.

Overall, though, I tend to try to only stick to hiring positive backstage influences, so this is one of the rare incidents in over a year into my game.