willr0ck re-renders the C-verse 77' (or at least most of it, maybe)

8 hours ago, Jaysin said:

That Two Eagles is money. Especially the white face paint variation.

7 hours ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

I label these as Marc Mero, cause they are Marvelous!

7 hours ago, Stennick said:

Croup and Vandemar are two of my instant hires every game. That along with Chief Two Eagles and you're in your bag right now my friend. Perfect style, perfect personality capture. I'm loving these. 

Thanks to all three of you! I'm glad you guys like the renders!

• Like 1

The more I look at the Calipurnia and Carrie renders the more I think Calipurnia looks too old and Carrie looks too young so I re-did them. Choose whichever one's you like the most and perhaps the other two can be used as free pics.

image.jpeg.73dc10094590ad608006afd6f3d449d2.jpegimage.jpeg.c15668f04ad520f9c5371134f6f7eacf.jpeg

Calipurnia Hess

image.jpeg.272970a65376eaf49205c03a05bc56fd.jpeg

Carrie Hitchens

image.jpeg.42ed93a2ae5d37eeadb404e55336228c.jpegimage.jpeg.ed0b2c638fb5ad40dd90c981f42e870f.jpeg

Danny Harland                     Fred Moran

image.jpeg.e9bcbaebee102af19942e872b632cc86.jpegimage.jpeg.0ba9ad29c9c8137475b48c39b1558fae.jpeg

Gavin Stardale            Darrin Dreamweaver

• Like 9

20 hours ago, Midnightnick said:

Those Comet/Meteor renders are incredible, love the chains they're wearing and the Yellow/Red face paint.

Thanks, glad you like them!

19 hours ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

Very Road Warrior Esque, their intimidation factors has propelled. 

Well brother, let me tell you something brother, these brothers are a bunch of muscular dudes brother, and they got the face paint brother, because brother they are power and paint brother! Brother, they are just living the gimmick brother!

18 hours ago, Stennick said:

The DREAMWEAVERS! They have been one of my favorite tag teams since the first time I saw them in the original iteration of the game. These guys were on my short list of guys I hoped to see re done. 

I'm a fan of said tag team as well. Glad you like the renders!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, shipshirt said:

These are amazing and get me back into a rendering vibe!

It's been too long, time to return my rendering Sensei!

3 hours ago, Stennick said:

I thought these might be right up your alley. You're great at reimagining workers from around this time so I figured you'd enjoy Will's awesome work here. 

Ship basically taught me how to use daz and about shaders etc so there is a reason my stuff goes so well with Ship's in the game. Of course my stuff isn't as good but that's another story.

16 hours ago, willr0ck said:

It's been too long, time to return my rendering Sensei!

Ship basically taught me how to use daz and about shaders etc so there is a reason my stuff goes so well with Ship's in the game. Of course my stuff isn't as good but that's another story.

I call a big BS on that last sentence! 

I'm currently on strike with SAG-AFTRA now so I have some time. I had a fictional 1970's mod that I started a ways back. Maybe I'll go back in and do some new renders for the characters and then people can use them in this mod if they want or whatever

• Like 1

8 hours ago, shipshirt said:

I'm currently on strike with SAG-AFTRA now so I have some time. I had a fictional 1970's mod that I started a ways back. Maybe I'll go back in and do some new renders for the characters and then people can use them in this mod if they want or whatever

Do you have a link to the old 70’s mod you worked on?

On 8/9/2023 at 1:45 PM, shipshirt said:

Nah, your still the GOAT around here. And that would be amazing if you want to do some 70's stlyed renders! The more pics for the mod the better!