willr0ck re-renders the C-verse 77' (or at least most of it, maybe)

1 hour ago, willr0ck said:

With my daughter havving a soccer game today, my fantasy football draft tomorrow and All In I figured I wouldn't have 3 hours or so to dedicate to doing a show write up for my dynasty so I started on APWF. Here's the first batch...

image.jpeg.0d59be1fb2a0677037f7c70ce377eca2.jpeg

Alf Penny

Just kidding!

image.jpeg.80a08509fe9890b70b6c38013430e3e3.jpegimage.jpeg.5822a349b8533f3652721c8e698aca60.jpeg

Alf Penny

image.jpeg.7bd39981f3d1bbd79c6d91b2a94c01ef.jpegimage.jpeg.ab651da03115bca45058f47e3b6e898b.jpeg

Anton Marconi

image.jpeg.6d475b706f8d492ef52a66a12ad9140d.jpegimage.jpeg.1fe3282a6e27760fe8fe968ca7a5d6c3.jpeg

Baby Dave                        Bob Murphy

That first Alf Penny one is my new fave! 🤣

21 hours ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

That first Alf Penny one is my new fave! 🤣

He's practically other worldly. I bet he's a big fan of Star-bucks.

20 hours ago, Stennick said:

Loving that Bob Murphy. I hope your daughter did well in her soccer game. When mine played she was younger and it was controlled chaos to say the least. 

Thanks! She did do well, thank you for asking. She was playing on an Allstar Squad so they actually manage to run a few sets and pass to the open player, try to cross etc. But league games, yikes, there isn't much organization to say the least. Basically whoever gets the ball dribbles like a bat out of hell towards the goal and either trips or turns the ball over. 

My youngest daughter loved soccer but we just played league. In two years we had two separate coaches and then halfway through the second year we had a coach quit and finally got a real good coach. She went on to become the goaltender through the second half of the year after they just kind of threw her in there and she stopped everything. We moved to a nicer area/house in a different city and she didn't want to start over for essentially a fourth time. Now she does color guard (if you know what that is) super proud of her. Sixth grader auditioning for the try out high school team this winter. 

On 8/28/2023 at 3:37 AM, Stennick said:

My youngest daughter loved soccer but we just played league. In two years we had two separate coaches and then halfway through the second year we had a coach quit and finally got a real good coach. She went on to become the goaltender through the second half of the year after they just kind of threw her in there and she stopped everything. We moved to a nicer area/house in a different city and she didn't want to start over for essentially a fourth time. Now she does color guard (if you know what that is) super proud of her. Sixth grader auditioning for the try out high school team this winter. 

Oh yeah, I am familiar with Color Guard. That's awesome! Good for her. My little one has been obsessed with soccer since, well pretty much forever. Of course she's 8 so there is no telling what she will be interested in tomorrow.

23 hours ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

DT Wesley and Brutus McBride look phenomenal!!

Thanks, glad you like them!

3 minutes ago, willr0ck said:

Of course she's 8 so there is no telling what she will be interested in tomorrow.

I love soccer! Buy me everything soccer!! I want boots, shin pads, boot bag, shirts, shorts, spare shirts, posters, bed covers, everything!!!

Ooo look - basketball!!

If she's anything like kids in my family anyway lol

4 minutes ago, lavelleuk said:

I love soccer! Buy me everything soccer!! I want boots, shin pads, boot bag, shirts, shorts, spare shirts, posters, bed covers, everything!!!

Ooo look - basketball!!

If she's anything like kids in my family anyway lol

Yep, this sums it up perfectly, Lol!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Stennick said:

I love that Redwood and Jacoby Jones

Gadl you like those! Never underestimate the power of the stache!

19 hours ago, Jaysin said:

That Redwood with the sunglasses reminds me of a dirty cop and I love it. 

Like I said above, it's the power of the stache! The manly men with big old manly mustaches are the norm in the late seventies and I must re-render them all!!! (With even bigger, more manlier mustaches)

So I kind of skipped around a bit and started doing some of the masked workers as I really enjoy doing masked workers and because it's 1977 so "It's still real to me damnit!"...

image.jpeg.be92d9747075d184d9b390dd4b16d0f8.jpeg

Masked Mauler II or III, I think I already did III. Either waty they are the same render because the mask is the exact same, wait now I'm confused

image.jpeg.f0e4ecd8da0099c887b8eeb07dca6161.jpeg

The Amazon (The wrestler, not the river. That would be weird if a river were an active worker in a TEW mod)

image.jpeg.4232eee5622cd7db43b0ec324fcb6b2b.jpeg

Mephisto (Again, the wrestler. Not the ruler of hell or the comic character)

image.jpeg.55c6b465cc45acf165a5bd07efde8d77.jpeg

El Revolucionario 

image.jpeg.1da8bfb4adca89afc27132fadad6945d.jpegimage.jpeg.8ff4d72ecc89777a61bd7fa76ed0fd4f.jpegimage.jpeg.eafabe92363169dc4f2805557e97f126.jpeg

Angel Celestial

• Like 12

2 hours ago, willr0ck said:

So I kind of skipped around a bit and started doing some of the masked workers as I really enjoy doing masked workers and because it's 1977 so "It's still real to me damnit!"...

image.jpeg.be92d9747075d184d9b390dd4b16d0f8.jpeg

Masked Mauler II or III, I think I already did III. Either waty they are the same render because the mask is the exact same, wait now I'm confused

image.jpeg.f0e4ecd8da0099c887b8eeb07dca6161.jpeg

The Amazon (The wrestler, not the river. That would be weird if a river were an active worker in a TEW mod)

image.jpeg.4232eee5622cd7db43b0ec324fcb6b2b.jpeg

Mephisto (Again, the wrestler. Not the ruler of hell or the comic character)

image.jpeg.55c6b465cc45acf165a5bd07efde8d77.jpeg

El Revolucionario 

image.jpeg.1da8bfb4adca89afc27132fadad6945d.jpegimage.jpeg.8ff4d72ecc89777a61bd7fa76ed0fd4f.jpegimage.jpeg.eafabe92363169dc4f2805557e97f126.jpeg

Angel Celestial

THAT MEPHISTO!!!! 😍😍😍😍 INCREDIBLE!! 
You did a good job on this batch, El Revolutionario and Angel look well upgraded.

I am happy the Amazon looks more like a human than a living bacteria. 

The Masked Mauler II is The Masked Mauler III but also not Masked Mauler III which makes him uniquely Masked Mauler II but also copied from Masked Mauler III, though Masked Mauler III would technically have been copied from Masked Mauler II since Masked Mauler II came before Masked Mauler III. I need to sit down 😮‍💨.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, willr0ck said:

I'm not going to lie, it was the masked workers I was most looking forward to seeing. Great work so far!

On 9/4/2023 at 9:57 PM, The Blonde Bomber said:

THAT MEPHISTO!!!! 😍😍😍😍 INCREDIBLE!! 
You did a good job on this batch, El Revolutionario and Angel look well upgraded.

I am happy the Amazon looks more like a human than a living bacteria. 

The Masked Mauler II is The Masked Mauler III but also not Masked Mauler III which makes him uniquely Masked Mauler II but also copied from Masked Mauler III, though Masked Mauler III would technically have been copied from Masked Mauler II since Masked Mauler II came before Masked Mauler III. I need to sit down 😮‍💨.

Thanks, glad you like it!

On 9/5/2023 at 5:23 AM, lavelleuk said:

I'm not going to lie, it was the masked workers I was most looking forward to seeing. Great work so far!

Well you are in luck because that is exactly what I'm working on atm.

On 9/6/2023 at 6:45 PM, The Swanton825 said:

Are you sure it's not the comic character? Just in case, nobody let him near Spider-Man's marriage!

Well now that you mention it maybe he is. I guess I should make him an alter ego for "The Maker".  (Jesus, I'm a nerd) 

• Haha 1

On 9/4/2023 at 9:57 PM, The Blonde Bomber said:

I heard Masked Mauler can divide by zero.

I heard Masked Mauler's tears can cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

I heard the Masked Mauler can dribble a bowling ball.

I heard Masked Mauler never uses spellcheck. If he happens to misspell a word Oxford will change the spelling.

I heard the Masked Mauler counted to infinity...twice.

I heard one time a cobra bit Masked Mauler's leg. After five days of excruciating pain the cobra died.

Okay, I'll stop now.

11 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Amazing, all of them!

Thank you!

8 hours ago, Stennick said:

That El Aguila Americana mask is awesome! 

Thanks, I really dig that mask! (Well actually it's a kitbash of several masks and other items)

Edited by willr0ck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4