NWF: Disrupting The Market

On 4/30/2024 at 6:05 AM, KyTeran said:

Hisato & Goto vs Byron & Bret Heartbreak w/ Holly Leves

I remember a while back that you mentioned that Byron and Bret have bad chemistry while teaming which I can see playing out in this match and could help lead to an eventual clash between father and son.

You were correct about both the negative chemistry and it leading to a split between father and son. Byron vs Bret was always what I was heading towards, but I had to wait for the game to let me turn Bret face. Whether we will jump straight into a Byron vs Bret match at 'No Limits' remains to be seen, but it is now an option and I'm excited to get into their feud.

On 4/30/2024 at 6:05 AM, KyTeran said:

Black Country Boys (Gazz Vedmore & Mickey Robson) vs School of Wrestling (Toxic & Ron Gibson) w/ The Professor

Black Country Boys aligning with Leo Price and Dangermouth sounds interesting and I am intrigued on the potential alliance between them.

Leo Price took on Mickey Robson as a Protege a few months ago, which sparked the idea of a stable in my mind. Gazz Vedmore is also listed in the 'Next Big Things' list on the Creative screen, so hopefully it can help elevate him up the card!

14 hours ago, scapegoat said:

Wasn't expecting Byron to split from Bret so quickly! Interested to see where that goes next

The bench press was interesting. Did chuck cheat, or is Wilson making excuses lol

Shame about the main event I thought that would rate better

Thanks @scapegoat! Part of why I rushed through the 'teaming up phase' was because of the negative chemistry @KyTeran mentioned above, but I'm also excited to get into the feud. I had originally marked Bret as one of my stars for the future, but given the problems I've had pushing him so far (mostly chemistry related) - this feud might be make or break for him as a top guy going forwards.

I was deliberately ambiguous about what had happened, but needless to say Stuart Wilson was very upset! This definitely won't be the last we hear of it!

Yeah, the chemistry note really killed it. I thought the match would rate really well, and this completely derailed my plans for Dastardly - as I was planning for him to jump into a feud with Barnes on the back of this match, but obviously that won't happen now.

• Like 2

Thank you to everybody who commented, predicted and reacted to the latest show, I really do appreciate it! Congratulations to @KyTeran for being the only predictor to correctly pick the Byron/Bret tag team loss, giving you a slender lead heading into the Go-Home show. A reminder that the top 3 predictors in this round will receive prizes after 'No Limits'.

I was surprised that nobody went for Iggy Riot to win the bench press competition. I had assumed everyone would go for him as the 'obvious' choice. Everyone expected Chuck to cheat during the Deadlift competition, but nobody went for it this time when it actually happened!

National Wrestling Episode 47 Prediction Results

@KyTeran 5/5 + 1 Bonus

@Wrestling Machine 4/5 + 1 Bonus

@newbiezness 4/5 + 1 Bonus

@scapegoat 4/5 + 1 Bonus

@SomeLazyMagic 4/5 + 1 Bonus

@lieon02 4/5 + 1 Bonus

@smw88 4/5 + 1 Bonus

Combined Prediction Results

@KyTeran 15/15 + 1 Bonus

@scapegoat 14/15 + 1 Bonus

@newbiezness 14/15 + 1 Bonus

@Wrestling Machine 14/15 + 1 Bonus

@lieon02 14/15 + 1 Bonus

@smw88 13/15 + 1 Bonus

@SomeLazyMagic 12/15 + 1 Bonus

@StanMiguel 9/10

@alliegolem 5/5

Predictions for National Wrestling Episode 48

'No Limits' Qualification Match: Petey Barnes vs Brilliant White

??? vs Stuart Wilson

Black Country Boys (Gazz Vedmore & Mickey Robson) vs Glen Ward & Gavin Owen

Party Animals (Rave & Trance) vs High Society (Dylan Drama & Joey Beauchamp)

'The Prodigy' Darin Flynn w/ Mark Moore vs 'The Insurance Policy' JK Lee w/ Mo Adebola

• Like 3

'No Limits' Qualification Match: Petey Barnes vs Brilliant White

??? vs Stuart Wilson

Someone will be beaten up after Chuck's cheats

I guess the tag team with a name will win... none of them have any credit

'The Prodigy' Darin Flynn w/ Mark Moore vs 'The Insurance Policy' JK Lee w/ Mo Adebola

The Prodigy en route to Silva

• Like 1

Petey Barnes 

Stuart Wilson

Black Country Boys (Gazz Vedmore & Mickey Robson) 

High Society (Dylan Drama & Joey Beauchamp)

' 'The Insurance Policy' JK Lee w/ Mo Adebola

• Like 1

At least one member of State of Mind is going to be in the No Limits match.

??? vs Stuart Wilson

Stuart delivers an Olympic squash.

Hi Ward and Owen, it's been a while but it's jobbing time again.

This party is simply too sophisticated for Rave and Trance tonight.

Looks likes Mo's insurance doesn't cover damage caused by Prodigies.

• Like 1

??? vs Stuart Wilson

• Like 1

??? vs Stuart Wilson

• Like 1

??? vs Stuart Wilson

• Like 1

While that Wilson-Frisby feud started to bore me a little bit, my fav storyline outside Silva-Mallory is definitely the one between Byron and Bret ;) 

??? vs Stuart Wilson

• Like 1

??? vs Stuart Wilson

• Like 1

WrestleWorld GB & NWF Present:

NWFNationalWrestling.jpeg.8d44620cf750243e123d0b6961e129f0.jpeg

NWF National Wrestling

Episode 48

Wednesday W1 October 2021

Show Rating: 68

NWF.jpg.1b8e19cac8722df13a51b1fbacd3ed3c.jpg

JackieGoldstein.jpg.df2d58fd04a10ef5d4a9c6d041b2363b.jpg MelanieFlorence.jpg.f0b9d2565d05e76df747483c6110f478.jpg

Your Announce Team: Jackie Goldstein & Melanie Florence

Jackie Goldstein: “Hello and welcome to National Wrestling! My name is Jackie Goldstein, and joining me at ringside is Melanie Florence!”

Melanie Florence: “Thanks Jackie, we have a huge night of wrestling ahead of us as number one contender – ‘The Prodigy’ Darin Flynn faces Mo Adebola’s ‘Insurance Policy’ JK Lee only four days before Flynn challenges for Edison Silva’s British Heavyweight Championship!”

Jackie Goldstein: “Adebola will be hoping his ‘Insurance Policy’ can soften Flynn up heading into Sunday’s title match… and talking of title matches at ‘No Limit’, we open the show with the final qualifier for the ‘No Limits’ match for the Cruiserweight title! After reviewing the footage from last weeks Main Event, Petey Barnes has been handed a second chance to qualify after Damian Dastardly cheated him out of a victory!”

Melanie Florence: “Petey Barnes is nothing but a sore loser! If he had any class he would accept the referee’s decision as final, just like everybody else on the roster!”

PeteyBarnes.jpg.a918d0487fad9794a11ad44bec968fb8.jpgimage.jpeg.bd3da741ab1ac165cb6af0648cf87b61.jpeg.14a2dfcd9a06ec1217aebedeb9f3d43d.jpegBrilliantWhite.jpg.de16ff9386cea3ce8fb2d2363fadd356.jpg

Petey Barnes vs Brilliant White

‘No Limits’ Qualification Match

After being screwed out of his qualification match against Damian Dastardly, Petey Barnes was provided a second chance tonight against Brilliant White. His opponent arrived spectacularly in a flash of (brilliant) white light, that reflected dramatically against his Phantom of the Opera inspired mask.

Barnes & Brilliant White engaged in a fast paced contest that Worked The Crowd, with both men putting their bodies on the line in order to try and book their spot in the title match at ‘No Limits’. Brilliant White in particular used his body as a weapon, hurling himself from every part of the ring – including looking for a Springboard Clothesline from the apron that was met with an X-Press Superkick from Petey Barnes! The crowd began chanting ‘That was awesome’ as both men were down… until boos began to rang around the arena.

DamianDastardly.jpg.2be9c8471af00d84d41dbdc074a67563.jpg

Damian Dastardly came running out from the back with a chair in hand, and delivered chair shots to both competitors – forcing referee Roy Worrall to throw the match out as a No Contest.

Winner: No Contest

Rating: 54

Damian Dastardly stood in the ring tapping his head - gloating that he had found a way to beat the system and that neither Barnes nor Brilliant White would qualify for the title match on Sunday, keeping the odds firmly in his favour!

LeightonBuzzard.jpg.045146b3b1dcb893dece4b9f145bd736.jpg

Before Damian Dastardly could finish gloating, The British Bangers music blared over the speakers and the Cruiserweight champion Leighton Buzzard appeared. Buzzard told Dastardly that the beauty of a ‘No Limits’ match was that the match didn’t have to be limited to four people… and that Sundays Cruiserweight title match would now have FIVE competitors as both Petey Barnes and Brilliant White would be added to the contest!

Damian Dastardly looked furious in the ring, as his plan had backfired and only made Sundays match even more chaotic…

Rating: 52

We cut to a pre-recorded video, shot in what looked like a University lecture theatre. The Professor stood at the front of what looked like an empty room, with footage from the School of Wrestling’s match with The British Bangers playing behind him.

TheProfessor.jpg.52bef0f81c1710779f309d8b1cb4459f.jpgToxic.jpg.ff2a196fc78ef64d36186954db4da666.jpgCVFP_BlackMale_021.jpg.e47e373f9379ce012f4641c1f0666f74.jpg

The camera panned out to show that the lecture theatre wasn’t actually empty, and that in the very back row Toxic and Ron Gibson were lounged lazily playing on their phones.

The Professor: “Okay phones away boys, it’s time to start. Today we will be reviewing the footage from your matches over the past two weeks…”

Ron Gibson (interrupting from the back): “I don’t want to watch those, we lost…”

The Professor: “Win or lose, there are always lessons to be learned. My role as your Professor is to provide you with actionable insights that you can apply to your wrestling to help you learn, reflect and grow. Now how does that sound?”

There was no response from the back of the room, and the camera cut back to Toxic and Gibson to show both men back on their phones.

The Professor (sighing): “Okay, let’s begin.”

Rating: 22

_BlankBackground.jpg.ffa1890a4c0fa3eb8ae1bad97271f563.jpgimage.jpeg.bd3da741ab1ac165cb6af0648cf87b61.jpeg.14a2dfcd9a06ec1217aebedeb9f3d43d.jpegStuartWilson.jpg.ca7674cac65beee4fe8445d3320b7199.jpg

Local Talent VS ‘The Celtic Hammer’ Stuart Wilson

Stuart Wilson returned for his first match on National Wrestling since July, and unfortunately for his local opponent the Olympic Bronze medalist was in a foul mood. Wilson took his frustrations out on his opponent for a few minutes, before hoisting him onto his shoulder for the Bronze Bomber (Running Powerslam) for a routine victory.

Winner: ‘The Celtic Hammer’ Stuart Wilson

Rating: 38

Following the match, Stuart Wilson demanded a microphone from a terrified assistant at ringside.

StuartWilson.jpg.ca7674cac65beee4fe8445d3320b7199.jpg

Stuart Wilson: “I set up Olympia to teach the values of the Olympic Spirit and the values of fair competition. Last week those values were tarnished by Chuck Frisby…”

IggyRiot.jpg.b66e9b9946485125eb6a277ca542025b.jpgChuckFrisby.jpg.d4b457c789e9aa91d394e607f88e997a.jpgDwayneDark.jpeg.2801419bed48867ebbb7f0aa76ed82be.jpeg

At the mention of his name, the music of the personal trainer played over the speaker system to a mixed response. Chuck was flanked by Iggy Riot and Dwayne Dark as he addressed Stuart Wilson from the top of the ramp.

Chuck Frisby: “Tarnished the spirit of competition? Don’t make me laugh. All I’m hearing is sour grapes. Iggy here beat you fair and square…”

Stuart Wilson: “I’m going to stop you there Chuck, because lets talk about this AFTER we review the footage.”

Chuck Frisby: “Wait… what footage?”

On screen, a replay played showing Stuart Wilson’s final lift from last weeks Bench Press competition. The bar, loaded at 205kg, was moving smoothly from Stuart Wilson’s chest – until it dropped suddenly, crushing Wilson’s chest. A second replay played, this time zoomed in on Chuck Frisby. During Wilson’s lift, Frisby could be seen spraying the back of Iggy Riot – to cool his athlete down between lifts. However, just before Wilson failed his lift, the footage showed Frisby clearly turn the bottle momentarily and spray water directly into Stuart Wilson’s face!

The camera cut back to Chuck Frisby, who looked like a kid who had been caught with his hand in the biscuit tin. Frisby meekly tried to protest his innocence, but Wilson cut across the personal trainer – telling Frisby that this Sunday at ‘No Limits’ Olympia gym would be re-hosting the Bench Press competition and Wilson & Iggy Riot would go one-on-one to determine who was the stronger man once and for all!

Rating: 59

GazzVedmore.jpg.6f15bd34ae806a97be57346f973a166e.jpgMickeyRobson.jpg.aa1648c535dcbd756ab9c9a9536a6f83.jpgimage.jpeg.bd3da741ab1ac165cb6af0648cf87b61.jpeg.14a2dfcd9a06ec1217aebedeb9f3d43d.jpegGlenWard.jpg.6ceafbddb7ec9b6627f41fdd571b418a.jpgGavinOwen.jpg.3a6a66f716f4109a7ceffad81279decd.jpg

Black Country Boys (Gazz Vedmore & Mickey Robson) VS Glen Ward & Gavin Owen

The Black Country Boys’ success following their newly formed alliance with Leo Price continued tonight against the judoka team of Glen Ward & Gavin Owen. Ward & Owen’s judo training allowed them to withstand the hard-hitting styles of Vedmore & Robson for a period – but eventually the size and power advantage of the Black Country Boys gave them the momentum. The Black Country Boys secured a second successive victory, as Gazz Vedmore hit his Rolling DDT on Gavin Owen.

Winners: Black Country Boys

Rating: 41

LeoPrice.jpg.3f0c7a04302981e6d234d80d0e15872e.jpgDangermouth.jpg.1b1769d7e5acdb42c2b4c438b68b6fe0.jpg

We cut to a locker room to find Leo Price alongside his protégé Dangermouth. The pair had just finished watching the Black Country Boys victory, with Leo Price looking very happy with what he had just watched.

AltonVicious.jpg.a1d85cdf267c3b500977e86ea9d87e1e.jpgNathanMcKenzie.jpg.49fed3f4da11b310e40b7c46f3b4b523.jpgRiddickJordan.jpg.f1efb2867adc5328e326e6c5364d1cd0.jpg

However the smile was soon wiped off The Lion’s face, as ‘Big Mac’ Nathan McKenzie barged into the locker room flanked by The Northern Lights.

Nathan McKenzie: “I heard what you two said last week. You should think twice before running your mouth old man…”

Dangermouth stepped between ‘Big Mac’ and his mentor Leo Price… not that ‘The Lion’ needed protecting as a Mucular Light Heavyweight. ‘Big Mac’ stood a full head taller than Dangermouth and grinned as he stared down at the grime star.

Nathan McKenzie: “You wanna go little man?”

GazzVedmore.jpg.6f15bd34ae806a97be57346f973a166e.jpgMickeyRobson.jpg.aa1648c535dcbd756ab9c9a9536a6f83.jpg

The Black Country Boys pushed through the locker room door at just that moment to break the tension. There was a moment of silence, before Dangermouth spoke.

Dangermouth: “It ain’t just me anymore… you wanna go at Leo – you got to get through his Young Lions!”

Not happy at now being outnumbered, ‘Big Mac’ simply smirked down at Dangermouth before motioning to The Northern Lights that it was time to leave.

Leo Price smiled and mused: “Young Lions… I like it.”

Rating: 52

Rave(2).jpg.fb9dfd936d2d8227b57b3c685bc8922e.jpgTrance(2).jpg.acb6422d655c5625ca0bef909368514f.jpgimage.jpeg.bd3da741ab1ac165cb6af0648cf87b61.jpeg.14a2dfcd9a06ec1217aebedeb9f3d43d.jpegDylanDramaShipshirt.jpg.53ae34629d310d3115dac4c00e29cc9f.jpgJoeyBeauchampShipshirt.jpg.669d0e1097dae803574a6e3b90b6eb49.jpg

The Party Animals (Rave & Trance) VS High Society (Dylan Drama & Joey Beauchamp)

High Society returned to the NWF, against the electronic music loving duo Rave & Trance. Unfortunately for The Party Animals, Dylan Drama only partied in the VIP Section – so the Blue Blood immediately tagged Joey Beauchamp into the match. Beauchamp had no such qualms, and dropped Rave & Trance with heavy right hands.

With Beauchamp clearly in control of the contest, Dylan Drama tagged himself back in and immediately pulled Trance into a Dramatic Conclusion (a wicked looking Headlock Driver) to secure a return victory for High Society.

Winners: High Society (Dylan Drama & Joey Beauchamp)

Rating: 32

The camera cut to another pre-recorded video, showing Bret Heartbreak sat across from a furious looking Holly Leves.

BretHeartbreak.jpg.9a65de30f43780d613b749761fd53c91.jpgHollyLeves.jpg.cfefc810f90b985536756cad620af167.jpg

Bret Heartbreak: “I just don’t understand why you’re so mad Holly…”

Holly Leves (snapping): “You don’t understand why I’m mad? Your dad called me a ‘ring rat’ Bret, and you just stood there! And now you’re saying you’re not going to face him on Sunday!”

Bret Heartbreak shifted uncomfortably in his chair, but didn’t respond.

Holly Leves: “Well I’m sorry, but you have to fight him Bret! If you’re not going to stand up to him for disrespecting you, then you’ll have to stand up to him for disrespecting me! If you have any respect for me, you will get in that ring on Sunday and fight for my honour!”

Holly Leves stormed out of the room, leaving a conflicted looking Bret Heartbreak alone. Will Bret stand by his father or his relationship this Sunday at ‘No Limits’?

Rating: 48

We cut to the interview zone for the first time this evening, and there was a huge cheer as Landon Mallory was with Rachel Dearheart.

LandonMallory.jpg.aee5170cd59fdcb696739b7f3a280a18.jpg

Rachel Dearheart: “Landon, last week Mo Adebola confirmed that JK Lee would accept your challenge for ‘No Limits’. JK Lee has cost you both the British Heavyweight Championship and in the 20-Man Battle Royal over the past two months… do you have a message for your opponent ahead of Sunday?”

Landon Mallory (smiling): “If JK Lee thinks he’s going to make a name for himself this Sunday by beating The Springbok, then he is sadly mistaken… because the only thing he will be remembered for after ‘No Limits’ is as the latest name to have fallen to the Springbok Ram! Yebo!”

Rating: 83

MarkMoore.jpg.33abae7f7040a8ea54cdc8eb0cf23489.jpgDarinFlynn.jpg.6306bd855949664eeab554bafecdcffc.jpgimage.jpeg.bd3da741ab1ac165cb6af0648cf87b61.jpeg.14a2dfcd9a06ec1217aebedeb9f3d43d.jpegJKLee.jpg.1c357791a0113a96d825e40450d03b29.jpgMoAdebola.jpg.2d11a4cc87ad397a28b9e2c9ff4818c5.jpg

‘The Prodigy’ Darin Flynn w/ Mark Moore VS ‘The Insurance Policy’ JK Lee w/ Mo Adebola

This was a technical affair, as both men looked for a momentum boosting victory ahead of Sunday – with ‘The Prodigy’ heading into a British Heavyweight Championship match with Edison Silva, and as we had just heard JK Lee would be facing ‘The Springbok’ Landon Mallory.

With only four days separating this match and ‘No Limits’, Mo Adebola had clearly sent JK Lee into this match with the instruction to cause as much damage to Darin Flynn ahead of Sunday – with ‘The Insurance Policy’ focusing his attack on the back of the number one contender. Both men showed off their impressive mat and chain wrestling skills as they looked to maneuver their opponent into position for their respective submission finishers. Darin Flynn looked to be gaining the upper hand, but a well-timed distraction from Mo Adebola at ringside swung the momentum – and JK Lee was almost immediately able lock in his Crossface submission in the middle of the ring!

For most people this would have been the end of things, but Darin Flynn isn’t called ‘The Prodigy’ for nothing! Flynn had to withstand the pressure from Lee’s Crossface for nearly thirty seconds, but he was eventually able to position his hips expertly to turn the move over and lock in his own Prodigal Pressure! JK Lee fought hard against the move, but with nowhere to go eventually had to tap! Flynn immediately released the hold and felt for his back, and it was clear that Lee’s Crossface had done some damage.

Winner: ‘The Prodigy’ Darin Flynn

Rating: 67

Jackie Goldstein: “Darin Flynn gets the win, but his back looks in a bad way… ‘The Prodigy’ is now in a race against time to heal up by Sunday.”

Melanie Florence: “The way I see it - Darin Flynn may have won the battle tonight, but Mo Adebola may have won the war! His ‘Insurance Policy’ has paid out once again.”

• Like 5

On 5/3/2024 at 5:36 PM, KyTeran said:

At least one member of State of Mind is going to be in the No Limits match.

You were technically correct, just not in the way you expected! The bad chemistry from Barnes/Dastardly last match changed how I booked this match - but I still have high hopes for the title match at No Limits!

On 5/4/2024 at 7:51 PM, Wrestling Machine said:

While that Wilson-Frisby feud started to bore me a little bit, my fav storyline outside Silva-Mallory is definitely the one between Byron and Bret ;) 

I think the Wilson/Frisby comment is fair. I have avoided Heel/Heel matches so far as they score badly, but I think this time it has been at the detriment of the story. I liked the idea of Wilson buying Frisby's gym, and Frisby finding a proxy to take something back from Wilson (his gym records) - but I think it's dragged on too long with no real pay off. I think I'll try to get the story moving through the beats more quickly, and move both parties on to something new.

Glad you're enjoying the Byron and Bret story! It's been a long time coming, but I think now is the right time to kick it off properly!

• Like 1

Thank you to everybody who commented, predicted and reacted to the latest episode. The next episode of National Wrestling will be the one year anniversary of our opening show - but before that we have our 12th PLE of the diary, 'No Limits'. After 'No Limits',  I will be posting an overview of the first year - with a roster overview, financial performance and my thoughts on how workers have performed vs expectations. If there is anything you want to see in that overview, let me know!

No perfect scores this week, with Damian Dastardly ruining the opening match with a No Contest. Welcome to new predictor @Herrbear! Great to have you along, and hope to see you back for No Limits! @KyTeran retains his slender lead over @scapegoat, @newbiezness and @Wrestling Machine heading into the final event of this round of predictions. As a reminder, the top 3 will all get prizes in this round as we finish off the first year of the diary - so all still to play for!

Prediction Results for National Wrestling Episode 48

@newbiezness 4/5

@scapegoat 4/5

@KyTeran 4/5

@lieon02 4/5

@Herrbear 4/5

@alliegolem 4/5

@Wrestling Machine 4/5

@SomeLazyMagic 4/5

@smw88 3/5

Combined Prediction Results

@KyTeran 19/20 + 1 Bonus

@scapegoat 18/20 + 1 Bonus

@newbiezness 18/20 + 1 Bonus

@Wrestling Machine 18/20 + 1 Bonus

@lieon02 18/20 + 1 Bonus

@smw88 16/20 + 1 Bonus

@SomeLazyMagic 16/20 + 1 Bonus

@StanMiguel 9/10

@alliegolem 9/10

@Herrbear 4/5

NoLimits.thumb.jpg.e97f7ad24434d9dfef528be14fc44cd0.jpg

Predictions for NWF No Limits

'The Springbok' Landon Mallory vs 'The Insurance Policy' JK Lee w/ Mo Adebola

'No Limits' Match for the Cruiserweight Title: (C) Leighton Buzzard vs Welsh Dragon vs Damian Dastardly vs Petey Barnes vs Brilliant White

Bret Heartbreak w/ Holly Leves vs Byron

British Tag Team Titles: The Foundation (Jon Michael Sharp & Martin Heath) w/ Mark Moore vs The Northern Lights (Alton Vicious & Riddick Jordan) (C)

British Heavyweight Championship: 'The Prodigy' Darin Flynn w/ Mark Moore vs Edison Silva (C) w/ Mo Adebola

Bonus 1: How many titles will change hands at the event? (maximum of 3)

Bonus 2: What will the overall rating of the show be? (two points for spot on, 1 point for 2 either side) 

Bonus 3: Which match will achieve the highest rating?

Any other comments on diary/requests for the annual overview:

• Like 1

'The Insurance Policy' JK Lee w/ Mo Adebola

' (C) Leighton Buzzard 

Bret Heartbreak w/ Holly Leves 

The Northern Lights (Alton Vicious & Riddick Jordan) (C)

Edison Silva (C) w/ Mo Adebola

Bonus 1: How many titles will change hands at the event? (maximum of 3) 1

Bonus 2: What will the overall rating of the show be? (two points for spot on, 1 point for 2 either side)  68

Bonus 3: Which match will achieve the highest rating? Main event

• Like 1

I think Mallory needs a solid victory here, is money match against Silva has to be next!

'No Limits' Match for the Cruiserweight Title: (C) Leighton Buzzard vs Welsh Dragon vs Damian Dastardly vs Petey Barnes vs Brilliant White
Buzzard is def a diary favourite, but I could see Dastardly walks out with the crown .

Assuming it ain't going to be a one-shot, daddy could take this one.

British Tag Team Titles: The Foundation vs The Northern Lights (C)
Uncertain 'cause this match could be a useful to balance heels-babyfaces wins over the show, but I'm going with the champs

British Heavyweight Championship: 'The Prodigy' Darin Flynn w/ Mark Moore vs Edison Silva (C) w/ Mo Adebola
No way our brazilian goat will drop the belt here, he's "The Prodigy" in my book lol

Bonus 1: How many titles will change hands at the event? 1

Bonus 2: What will the overall rating of the show be? An ambitious 67

Bonus 3: Which match will achieve the highest rating? Main Event

• Like 1

NWF No Limits

'The Springbok' Landon Mallory

'No Limits' Match for the Cruiserweight Title: Welsh Dragon

British Tag Team Titles: The Northern Lights (Alton Vicious & Riddick Jordan) (C)

British Heavyweight Championship: Edison Silva (C) w/ Mo Adebola

Bonus 2: What will the overall rating of the show be? (two points for spot on, 1 point for 2 either side) 68

Bonus 3: Which match will achieve the highest rating? 'The Prodigy' Darin Flynn w/ Mark Moore vs Edison Silva (C) w/ Mo Adebola

• Like 1

'No Limits' Match for the Cruiserweight Title: (C) Leighton Buzzard vs Welsh Dragon vs Damian Dastardly vs Petey Barnes vs Brilliant White

British Tag Team Titles: The Foundation (Jon Michael Sharp & Martin Heath) w/ Mark Moore vs The Northern Lights (Alton Vicious & Riddick Jordan) (C)

Bonus 2: What will the overall rating of the show be? (two points for spot on, 1 point for 2 either side)  68

Bonus 3: Which match will achieve the highest rating? The main event for sure, Flynn might not have a lot of star power, but he's a fantastic talent in-ring.

• Like 2

'No Limits' Match for the Cruiserweight Title: (C) Leighton Buzzard vs Welsh Dragon vs Damian Dastardly vs Petey Barnes vs Brilliant White

Bonus 2: What will the overall rating of the show be? (two points for spot on, 1 point for 2 either side) 70

Bonus 3: Which match will achieve the highest rating? BHC

• Like 1

Landon is ready to take out an insurance claim and Mo is not going to be happy about.

This one is tough as I can convince myself that any of these guys could win, but I believe that the chaos of this match may be in Damian's favor.

Bret needs this win in my opinion.

I feel that The Foundation gets the win though I wouldn't be surprised if The Northern Lights retain, but I think Moore needs at least one of his clients to win to keep his group relevant.

I feel that it is too soon for Silva to drop the title, plus I feel that Edison and The Network are going to clash in the future.

Bonus 1: How many titles will change hands at the event? (maximum of 3) 2

Bonus 2: What will the overall rating of the show be? (two points for spot on, 1 point for 2 either side) 71

Bonus 3: Which match will achieve the highest rating? Landon Mallory vs JK Lee

Any other comments on diary/requests for the annual overview: You continue to impress for how you build up matches for your major events and I feel that there was at least one memorable moment to set up each match on the show.  For your annual review is it possible to see who the best and worst performers for NWF's first year.

• Like 1

Bonus 1: How many titles will change hands at the event? (maximum of 3) Zero

Bonus 2: What will the overall rating of the show be? (two points for spot on, 1 point for 2 either side) 68

Bonus 3: Which match will achieve the highest rating? Mallory/Lee

• Like 1

'The Springbok' Landon Mallory

Brilliant White

The Northern Lights

Edison Silva w/ Mo Adebola

1 title change

69 show rating

Main Event 

Cant wait for the Bret vs Byron match and the No Limits match. Im hoping for Brilliant White to get a shock win. Id like to see who has gained the most popularity for the year in the review

• Like 1

Springbok Ram!

'No Limits' Match for the Cruiserweight Title: (C) Leighton Buzzard vs Welsh Dragon vs Damian Dastardly vs Petey Barnes vs Brilliant White

I think a Four-Way it's a perfect opportunity for Damian Dastardly to win the title

Pass the torch match???

British Tag Team Titles: The Foundation (Jon Michael Sharp & Martin Heath) w/ Mark Moore vs The Northern Lights (Alton Vicious & Riddick Jordan) (C)

Moore's Sports Agency first title win

British Heavyweight Championship: 'The Prodigy' Darin Flynn w/ Mark Moore vs Edison Silva (C) w/ Mo Adebola

Not sure about this one, this could be Moore's guys night

Bonus 1: How many titles will change hands at the event? (maximum of 3) 2

Bonus 2: What will the overall rating of the show be? (two points for spot on, 1 point for 2 either side) 72

Bonus 3: Which match will achieve the highest rating? Main Event

• Like 1

Bonus 2: What will the overall rating of the show be? (two points for spot on, 1 point for 2 either side) 66

Bonus 3: Which match will achieve the highest rating? Main event

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

WrestleWorld GB & NWF Present:

NoLimits.thumb.jpg.5094e2c14c4aae864ebf59216c3dfd74.jpg

No Limits

Saturday W1 October 2021

Attendance: 1677

Show Rating: 72

NWF.jpg.7c7215e51c46c76ab1cd4a45aadaf049.jpg

JackieGoldstein.jpg.29b4569d88459d311d08535f03c68a7e.jpg MelanieFlorence.jpg.1e63413a618e9aa1cc287265aeca768e.jpg

Your Announce Team: Jackie Goldstein & Melanie Florence

Jackie Goldstein: “Hello ladies and gentleman, welcome to ‘No Limits’. My name is Jackie Goldstein, and joining me at ringside is Melanie Florence.”

Melanie Florence: “Thanks Jackie, we have a huge night of action in store – with the debut of the ‘No Limits’ match! The Cruiserweight title will be suspended between two diagonal cables high above the ring, and the first competitor to retrieve it will walk away with the belt. In the words of the Cruiserweight champion – No Limits, No Ladders, Only Bangers!”

Jackie Goldstein: “Elsewhere on the card, Byron has spent the past few weeks goading his own son into facing him in the ring. We are told that Bret Heartbreak has reluctantly accepted the challenge, to defend his girlfriend, Holly Leves’, honour.”

Melanie Florence: “That shows a gross misunderstanding of the situation. Byron is just trying to push his son to achieve his potential…”

Jackie Goldstein: “It is also a big night for Moore’s Sports Foundation as The Foundation challenge The Northern Lights for the British Tag Team Titles, and, after winning last month’s Battle Royal’ ‘The Prodigy’ Darin Flynn challenges Edison Silva for the British Heavyweight Championship. Can Moore’s Sports Agency walk out of tonight with two belts?”

Melanie Florence: “But before all of that, ‘The Springbok’ finally gets his hands of Mo Adebola’s ‘Insurance Policy’. Landon Mallory vs JK Lee opens the show!”

LandonMallory.jpg.6929e2364b60ad48b420526f9779c9a6.jpgimage.jpeg.bd3da741ab1ac165cb6af0648cf87b61.jpeg.cae25e4b4781f7e54bc306019da7a1ef.jpegJKLee.jpg.434eedd402359641fe9a2d7bab92fe07.jpgMoAdebola.jpg.cd6091e169af00be2dde048c8a785942.jpg

‘The Springbok’ Landon Mallory VS ‘The Insurance Policy’ JK Lee w/ Mo Adebola

Landon Mallory has been desperate to get his hands on JK Lee, after the ‘Insurance Policy’ cost the South African his British Heavyweight title at ‘Victory’ before returning to eliminate Mallory from the 20-Man Battle Royal having already been eliminated from the match at ‘Battle of Britain’.

Perhaps Mallory was too keen to get his hands on Lee, as the South African made an uncharacteristic mistake early on to hand the advantage to his opponent. Lee controlled the match on the mat, progressing his larger opponent through submission holds to wear him down. Lee eventually worked Mallory into a rear choke hold, and with the hold applied for a lengthy period of time… it looked like the South African had passed out.

The referee raised Mallory’s arm once. It fell to the mat. Twice. It fell to the mat again. A third time… Mallory kept his hand in the air! This fired up the crowd, and feeding from their energy Mallory delivered a series of hard elbows to the midriff of his opponent to break the hold. Mallory delivered right hand after right hand, before scooping Lee onto his shoulder for a Running Powerslam! The crowd were electric as The Springbok beat his chest as he lined ‘The Insurance Policy’ up for his Springbok Ram! The crowd counted along as Roy Worrall counted the three to conclude an electric opening to the show!

Winner: Landon Mallory

Rating: 75

On commentary, it was announced that the next match would be the ‘No Limits’ match for the Cruiserweight title. Stagehands could be seen constructing the structure around the ring, and at the top of the ramp a Bench Press had been set up with a bar loaded at 200kg ready for the rematch between Iggy Riot and Stuart Wilson!

StuartWilson.jpg.b2a39895cfa4bed31e17f380435ea0ee.jpgIggyRiot.jpg.e232c83b0f34d22220998ed2f44888cf.jpgChuckFrisby.jpg.f21971f8617744e52a312119a89dfe48.jpg

Stuart Wilson made a big deal of checking Chuck Frisby didn’t have anything on hand he could distract the Olympic Bronze medalist during his lift. Seemingly satisfied, Wilson eventually completed the 200kg lift with relative ease. As usual Chuck Frisby got into his clients face and fired him up, before Iggy Riot too completed the lift.

Stuart Wilson was up again first at 205kg. ‘The Celtic Hammer’ lowered the weight…

DwayneDark.jpeg.9fc28abbf4472fe83c6650a040449ed4.jpeg

Dwayne Dark sprinted out from the back, and delivered a hard right hand to Stuart Wilson mid-lift! The Scotsman struggled to keep the bar from crushing him, while covering up from Dwayne Dark’s heavy right hands. Chuck Frisby soon sent Iggy Riot in to join in on the attack. The pair were able to remove the bar from on top of Wilson, before Dark stepped back to allow Riot to hit his Riot Control (F5) onto the bench! Stuart Wilson crumpled into a heap and the medical team immediately ran out to check on him – as Chuck Frisby raised both of his clients arms high in the air to a chorus of boos.

Rating: 47

LandonMallory.jpg.6929e2364b60ad48b420526f9779c9a6.jpgDarinFlynn.jpg.463a9685b2023863f6afd5a8e1c3d829.jpgMarkMoore.jpg.cdf8277e99da9e59de98479bfa76eac2.jpg

As the final preparations for the ‘No Limits’ match were being made, the camera cut backstage to show ‘The Prodigy’ Darin Flynn deep in conversation with his agent Mark Moore. ‘The Springbok’ Landon Mallory walked into shot and wished Flynn luck in tonights Main Event, saying he would love to see ‘The Prodigy’ win tonight and would be honoured to be his first challenger as champion. The two men shook hands to close the segment.

Rating: 76

Generic_Cruiserweight.jpeg.cd7b7855c991b580bb8c2540fd7d117b.jpeg

LeightonBuzzard.jpg.44832b76ef080504ff1e6d42864f844f.jpgimage.jpeg.bd3da741ab1ac165cb6af0648cf87b61.jpeg.cae25e4b4781f7e54bc306019da7a1ef.jpegWelshDragon.jpg.65e3915cf0736172ad22fe98902cb88d.jpgimage.jpeg.bd3da741ab1ac165cb6af0648cf87b61.jpeg.cae25e4b4781f7e54bc306019da7a1ef.jpegDamianDastardly.jpg.53ed7431b4e7c4e615497456ec51bc60.jpgimage.jpeg.bd3da741ab1ac165cb6af0648cf87b61.jpeg.cae25e4b4781f7e54bc306019da7a1ef.jpeg
PeteyBarnes.jpg.eecba0ebc672e2333062730cbe4c0bdf.jpgimage.jpeg.bd3da741ab1ac165cb6af0648cf87b61.jpeg.cae25e4b4781f7e54bc306019da7a1ef.jpegBrilliantWhite.jpg.617677b284ee93aef0b94235abf40f83.jpg

(C) Leighton Buzzard VS Welsh Dragon VS Damian Dastardly VS Petey Barnes VS Brilliant White

‘No Limits’ Match for the Cruiserweight Title

With the structure finally completed, it was time for the first ‘No Limits’ match in NWF history. After a few cautious test jumps to see if they could reach the overhanging cables from the mat (they couldn’t), the action began in earnest – with all five men buzzing around the ring. Leighton Buzzard and Welsh Dragon were the first two men to attempt to cross the overhanging cables, with the two men meeting in the middle and throwing kicks in an attempt to dislodge the other. Neither man looked like falling, until Damian Dastardly took the ‘No Limits’ rule of the match literally and grabbed a chair from ringside and threw it up at both men – knocking them from the cables and sending them crashing to the mat.

The action spilled to the outside, with Welsh Dragon, Dastardly, Barnes and Buzzard all brawling on the floor. Brilliant White had been recovering in the ring, but now headed to the top of one of the scaffolds supporting the overhanging wires. Throwing caution to the wind, Brilliant White threw himself from the top of the scaffold towards all four men on the floor. Welsh Dragon and Damian Dastardly were able to dive out of the way, but Buzzard and Barnes took the full force of the spectacular dive – taking all three men out of the match.

Welsh Dragon recovered first and made a beeline for the ring, scrambling up the scaffold towards the overhanging cables. Damian Dastardly was a few steps behind him. Welsh Dragon shimmied across the wire and looked like he was going to become the new champion… until Dastardly’s right hand reached out and grabbed Welsh Dragon’s mask and pulled the bottom part up up over his eyes! Temporarily blinded, Welsh Dragon let go of the title to try and regain his vision – giving Dastardly just enough time to unhook the title and claim the victory!

Winner & NEW CHAMPION: Damian Dastardly

Rating: 62

LandonMallory.jpg.6929e2364b60ad48b420526f9779c9a6.jpg

As the ‘No Limits’ structure was being disassembled, the camera cut backstage to the locker room of The Springbok’ Landon Mallory.

EdisonSilva.jpg.af456ac23d895b10f5fc01d45e5321fc.jpgMoAdebola.jpg.cd6091e169af00be2dde048c8a785942.jpg

There was a knock at the door, and British Heavyweight Champion Edison Silva walked into the room along with his legal advisor Mo Adebola. Adebola told Mallory to take a long, hard look at the belt on his clients shoulder, as this was the closest he would get to it. Mallory may have beaten Adebola’s ‘Insurance Policy’ earlier tonight – but the lawyer would personally make sure that the South African never got a shot at his clients title again!

Rating: 81

Notes: Edison Silva debuted a Hot New Catchphrase

HollyLeves.jpg.c900381bfb51792becb48cb6bcbaba3e.jpgBretHeartbreak.jpg.17f12a8066798706f3e58371c5d0f731.jpgimage.jpeg.bd3da741ab1ac165cb6af0648cf87b61.jpeg.cae25e4b4781f7e54bc306019da7a1ef.jpegByron.jpg.8bd13f60458f937a2c34af845eb6fb03.jpg

Bret Heartbreak w/ Holly Leves VS Byron

Bret Heartbreak came into this match clearly still conflicted by the thought of fighting his father. Despite encouragement from Holly Leves at ringside, Bret was clearly holding back in the early exchanges. Byron had no such issues, as he laid into his son with a series of heavy right hands to take control of the match. Once he was in control, Byron began showboating – grabbing his sons hair and yelling in his face that he was a disappointment, before delivering a German Suplex.

This seemed to wake Bret up, and the youngster fought back with a German Suplex of his own – before delivering a European Uppercut (a move he learned from his father) that cut Byron. The veteran kicked out of the pin attempt at two, before regaining his feet and feeling the matted blood in his flowing blonde locks. Father and son stood across the ring from each other, Byron dripping blood onto the canvas…

HollyLeves.jpg.c900381bfb51792becb48cb6bcbaba3e.jpg

However before any more fighting could break out Holly Leves threw herself between the pair, begging them to stop. She told Bret to look at what he had done to his own father… Bret looked across at a bleeding Byron, and his expression softened. Pushing past Holly, Bret offered his father a handshake. Byron seemed to be considering the offer for a moment, before… Low Blow from behind! Bret’s eyes went wide and Byron immediately followed up with an Upper Class (European Uppercut). Referee Roy Worrall hesitated for a moment, it was Bret’s girlfriend/manager who had delivered the low blow - but after a brief pause, the referee dropped to the mat and counted the three to a chorus of boos from the crowd…

Winner: Byron

Rating: 44

Note: Bret Heartbreak successfully turned babyface

At the bell, Holly Leves slid below the bottom rope to slide a chair to Byron before grabbing a microphone for the ten-time World Champion.

As Bret slowly struggled back to his feet, Byron delivered a chair shot to the head of his own son – splitting Bret open! With Bret bleeding on the ground, Holly Leves wrapped herself around Byron and passed him the microphone.

Byron.jpg.8bd13f60458f937a2c34af845eb6fb03.jpgHollyLeves.jpg.c900381bfb51792becb48cb6bcbaba3e.jpg

Byron: “Well… you did ask us to get along better Bret…”

Boos rained down on the pair, as Byron continued to address his bleeding son.

Byron: “So we took your advice and spent some time together, and we got talking… and the more I talked to Holly, the clearer it became that she wasn’t the problem… you were! You and your entitled attitude! These people are booing me because they think that they are witnessing a father abandoning his son… but the truth is Bret, that YOU abandoned ME! You abandoned me the moment you walked out on the EWA.”

The crowd had begun an “Arsehole” chant, which was replaced by a new, louder wave of boos.

Byron: “I poured my heart into that company for fifteen years, and my own son just gets up and leaves? That hurt me Bret, but not as much as this is going to hurt you! Because Holly and I have been doing a lot more than just talking over the past few weeks. I’ll leave it up to your imagination, but let’s just say you’re not the only one who calls me “daddy”!”

With that, Byron dropped the microphone – giving Holly a sloppy, over exaggerated kiss, before delivering a hard boot to his son’s head and leaving the ring to a chorus of boos. On commentary, Jackie Goldstein couldn’t believe what he had just witnessed, but Melanie Florence simply said that she couldn’t blame Holly – when the choice is between Bret Heartbreak and Byron, there is only one answer…

Rating: 56

With the crowd still absorbing what they had just witnessed, we cut backstage to the office of network executive Frank Finkleton.

FinkFinkleton.jpg.adcf69681525f77df4edb04bb9192a12.jpgNathanMcKenzie.jpg.ad6d1c129181e2258cf8991078227151.jpgAltonVicious.jpg.d1f23e37bec4a9536a753cdf8f8c1585.jpgRiddickJordan.jpg.3d819fa37961a800ab23131a8db9b1cd.jpg

‘Big Mac’ Nathan McKenzie was furious that Leo Price has formed a group to go against the Network. The big Australian ranted that they need to move against Price now, but Frank Finkleton cut him off. The network executive told ‘Big Mac’ that Price and his ‘Young Lions’ could wait – The Northern Lights had a job to do tonight! Finkleton wouldn’t accept losing to clients of Mark Moore, and told Vicious & Jordan to focus up!

Alton Vicious told Finkleton not to worry, they had dealt with Sharp & Heath before – beating them on both occasions they had faced off in the NWF. Jordan echoed that nothing had changed, and the champs would deal with The Foundation again tonight! That match is next…

Rating: 60

Generic_BritishTag.jpg.2f8b1d9734382e176fcd88f7ba28bb8b.jpgGeneric_BritishTag.jpg.2f8b1d9734382e176fcd88f7ba28bb8b.jpg

MarkMoore.jpg.cdf8277e99da9e59de98479bfa76eac2.jpgJonMichaelSharp.jpg.849cae393c61aeb7333b2183bddf8976.jpgMartinHeath.jpg.b426f82e755b2f7b9b5bb04a09375e27.jpgimage.jpeg.bd3da741ab1ac165cb6af0648cf87b61.jpeg.cae25e4b4781f7e54bc306019da7a1ef.jpegAltonVicious.jpg.d1f23e37bec4a9536a753cdf8f8c1585.jpgRiddickJordan.jpg.3d819fa37961a800ab23131a8db9b1cd.jpg

The Foundation w/ Mark Moore VS The Northern Lights

NWF British Tag Team Titles

These two teams put on a clinic of tag team wrestling, putting on the best tag match in NWF history. The Foundation served as plucky underdogs against their larger opponents, with Martin Heath in particular soaking up a lot of offence to build sympathy heat from the crowd.

The Northern Lights looked to have things wrapped us, as they threw Jon Michael Sharp to the outside – leaving a 2-on-1 with a hurt Martin Heath in the ring. Vicious and Jordan continued their beatdown with a series of double team moves, before looking for a double Irish Whip to the corner. Martin Heath was able to use the momentum of the Irish Whip to climb the turnbuckle, and deliver his Hot New Move Rocking The Foundations (Whisper In The Wind) to both members of The Northern Lights leaving all three men down.

The crowd were on their feet, as Alton Vicious rolled to the outside – leaving a 1-v-1 in the ring. Heath & Jordan returned to their feet at the same time, and began trading punches – with the crowd cheering Heath and booing Jordan. Eventually Jordan’s size and power advantage came through and he gained control of the exchange. Jordan looked to lift Heath into a Suplex, but the Lightweight was able to slip out the back and catch Jordan in a surprise roll up! Referee Roy Worrall dropped to the mat and counted 1… 2… 3! Riddick Jordan couldn’t believe it as Roy Worrall called for the bell.

Winners & NEW CHAMPIONS: The Foundation (Jon Michael Sharp & Martin Heath) w/ Mark Moore

Rating: 65

Generic_BritishHeavyweight.jpg.cc52618999a6cc6d5d6afe81f27187d2.jpg

MarkMoore.jpg.cdf8277e99da9e59de98479bfa76eac2.jpgDarinFlynn.jpg.463a9685b2023863f6afd5a8e1c3d829.jpgimage.jpeg.bd3da741ab1ac165cb6af0648cf87b61.jpeg.cae25e4b4781f7e54bc306019da7a1ef.jpegEdisonSilva.jpg.af456ac23d895b10f5fc01d45e5321fc.jpgMoAdebola.jpg.cd6091e169af00be2dde048c8a785942.jpg

‘The Prodigy’ Darin Flynn w/ Mark Moore VS Edison Silva (C) w/ Mo Adebola

British Heavyweight Championship

It was Main Event time, and the crowd were fully behind Darin Flynn for this one. Edison Silva and his legal advisor have earned their spot as the most hated duo in NWF. From changing nationality from English to Brazilian after winning the Cruiserweight World Cup (he still carried the Brazilian flag on his shoulders during his entrance), to dodging a title defence at Battle of Britain last month, and the constant cheating to steal victories from the crowds favourites. Everyone in the building wanted to see Darin Flynn emulate his stablemates and walk out with the belt tonight.

Darin Flynn showed why he was known as ‘The Prodigy’, as he controlled the tempo throughout the eighteen minute contest. Silva struggled to establish his usual dominance on the mat, and relied on his dangerous elbow and knee strikes to break his opponents momentum. Flynn looked to have Silva in real trouble, as he locked in The Prodigal Pressure at one point – but Mo Adebola was able to pull the champion to the ropes, earning a strong rebuke from both the referee and Mark Moore at ringside.

Flynn continued to push home his advantage, until a stray elbow from the champion saw referee Roy Worrall inadvertently knocked out. Darin Flynn immediately began to try to revive the referee, and didn’t notice as Mo Adebola’s ‘Insurance Policy’ JK Lee slid into the ring behind him…

JKLee.jpg.434eedd402359641fe9a2d7bab92fe07.jpg

JK Lee looked to be sizing the challenger up to deliver the killer blow, when there was a roar from the crowd and a large figure came sprinting in from out of shot!

LandonMallory.jpg.6929e2364b60ad48b420526f9779c9a6.jpg

Landon Mallory delivered the Springbok Ram to JK Lee for the second time tonight! Before rolling ‘The Insurance Policy’ out of the ring and the pair brawled out through the crowd. Back in the ring, Mo Adebola had slid into the ring with his clients British Heavyweight title belt in hand. Darin Flynn turned around, and blocked the attempted shot from Adebola! The lawyer immediately dropped to his knees begging for forgiveness… but it was all a distraction, as Edison Silva delivered his Knee Strike KO to an unsuspecting Darin Flynn! Roy Worrall chose precisely this moment to wake from his nap, and slowly count the three.

Winner: Edison Silva – Title Defence #1

Rating: 70

Melanie Florence: “I say it every month, but like him or not – Mo Adebola earns every penny Edison Silva pays him!”

Jackie Goldstein: “Edison Silva may have held onto his belt, but we did see two new champions crowned tonight! The Foundation earned their fourth titles as a team, and their first in the NWF! While Damian Dastardly overcame the odds in a ‘No Limits’ match that lived up to its name, to become the new Cruiserweight champion!”

Melanie Florence: “And not only did Byron win the match, he got the girl as well! Happy endings do happen Jackie!”

Jackie Goldstein: “I’m not sure about that, but for all the fallout be sure to join us on Wednesday night!”

Edited by Charasmatic Enigma
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1