AI Generated Cornellverse Content

Does anyone have a zip file of all the renders that have been created for the c-verse characters they could share with me. I am playing the 1977 c-verse mod and added all the characters from all the c-verse characters created and I have like over 6,000 characters but its hard finding one place I can download a massive file. If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated. Also looking for the ones with the blue background. Thanks again. 

19 hours ago, DerekD. said:

I had an idea to use Dreadnought & Super Massive Destroyer as my home grown Road Warriors. Could anyone make me up any images for them styled like the road warriors with the generic blue backgrounds?

I took a shot at it. I'm new to this so it may not be the best. I sorta wanna redo Destroyer but let me know what you think first.

Destroyer                    Dreadnought

SuperMassiveDestroyer.jpg.daa2807c9ecbb9b6071d34e1bb896180.jpgDreadnought.jpg.30f0194afff8bf50a3797324303220f7.jpg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DerekD. said:

I had an idea to use Dreadnought & Super Massive Destroyer as my home grown Road Warriors. Could anyone make me up any images for them styled like the road warriors with the generic blue backgrounds?

I do this if you want

Dreadnought.jpg

Super massive destroyer.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...