If in real life roman the guy. Who is in your game Is the guy?

I've had several of them

• 1920 Save
    • Derek Johnson - NWA World Heavyweight Champion  1921-1928
    • Paige Gagne - NWA Women's Champion 1920-1935
    • Isiah Watson - NWA World Champion  1928-1935
    • Bruno Sammartino - NWA World Heavyweight Champion 1960-1965
  • 1970 Save
    • Nothing legendary
  • 1980 Save
    • Ric Flair - WWWF World Champion 1987-1989
  • 1985-2016 Save
    • Brock Lesnar - WWF World Champion 2002-2004
  • Like 1

Mighty Mo is my #1 guy in my TCW save. After a weight change and bulking up to ripped, he managed to improve to a star quality rating of 100 and I pushed him as our ace immediately. He’s practically Super-Cena levels of unbeatable, his last two losses were by referee stoppage and literally being launched off the side of the Hell in a Cell.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2023 at 11:54 AM, Andy said:

Mighty Mo is my #1 guy in my TCW save. After a weight change and bulking up to ripped, he managed to improve to a star quality rating of 100 and I pushed him as our ace immediately. He’s practically Super-Cena levels of unbeatable, his last two losses were by referee stoppage and literally being launched off the side of the Hell in a Cell.

By who

Wolf Hawkins is my Roman in my TCW game.   The Syndicate absolutely owns TCW, with Wolf at the "head of the table."

I just finished a year long reign with Wolf, finishing it only to give Sammy Bach that feel good title, career moment victory against Wolf at Total Mayhem.  I intend, though, to put the title back on Wolf.  

Primus Allen. He was our first major signing in my local to global. He ended up leaving for a couple years but when signed him back when we became more financially established and he's been champion most of the time since. After exactly 24 months and 21 defenses, it's finally time for the reign to end. Our most popular babyface is Whole Lotta Marvin who will be taking the belt at our biggest event of the year. 

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 1.54.52 AM.png

I've got a game with multiple companies, so these are some of the current "guys":

TCW - Logan Wolfsbaine because damn does TCW need some young blood and this guy has "it".

WCW (formally CWW) - Robert McAullie, real man of the people vibe, booking like a Scottish Jon Moxley.

5SSW - Fuyuko Higa because she's he best female worker in the world, of course she's the ace, currently having her own Kenta Kobashi in Noah style run!