The Nexusverse (WIP)

Hi :)
my girlfriend and i are creating a mod that goes under the name:

N.png.f6c1e5098645a1718216477c0c8537ea.png

The Nexusverse is a fictional mod in a fantasy universe with original characters and companies.

This mod was made in 2015, but got abandoned and re-made from ground in 2020.

But i need help by creating bios and movesets.

But there is also help needed for other things:

create bios and movesets

find and fix bugs

adjust balancing

customize details

create free agents worker

create stables and tag teams

submit ideas and suggestions

The renders will be created by AI and the grapics will be made by me.

preview:
Vm3o2pT.thumb.jpg.dd3fe845756dfa0f187725f2d711d3fa.jpg

Interested?
If you want to help, join The Nexusverse's Discord 
https://discord.gg/3ZWMsKSw

• Like 3

9 hours ago, JandresSeventeenPro said:

Interesting, I have some characters I carry as my own "lore" in my TEW saves, could I make a promotion on your universe and/or add some of those? How's your Mexican Region in the mod, it would interest me as I'm Latino. Pretty much interested in your mod, and would be a fun experience to be a part of it :)

Sure, you're welcome to integrate any promotion, I'm thinking about adding a bit more in mexico anyway.

I currently have 2 large companies in Mexico, similar to CMLL and AAA, and 4 smaller companies and a womens only company.
But you're welcome to help, I'm not that experienced in mexican wrestling, so any help in that area will come in handy.

• Like 1

What this mod has:

- Current 64 active companies, every area is covered including India

- most companies have a different style, so many play variations are possible

- Development system for larger companies

- company wars

- extensive womens wrestling in every area

- Sufficient free agents for all roles and areas

- A lot of masked wrestlers have unmasked renders for mask vs mask matches

- Currently around 2230 active workers, from highly realistic to goofy comedy characters.

- 8 alliances

- 167 Broadcasters, covered in every region

- Over 300 free worker pictures in the future (I'm working on it)

- 30 training facilities, covering every area

- 619 venues and locations, covering every region

If you've always wanted to be part of a creative process, want to help or just want to find out more about the mod, check out the discord. https://discord.gg/wQ7cDndS

Edited by MasterZed00

I will give you a little preview about the style were using for the mod

Renders
Style1.thumb.png.7de864308a3bda8f4e05dc1a81a47fcf.png
yes, someone would think the renders looks pretty famailiar, the mod uses renders from creators by the TEW community, but all renders are set by an AI and edited by me, so they are custom Renders.

Logos
Style2.jpg.3136241e5a21047862c8f95a0d2b9fc2.jpg
Logos are all custom made by me or based on images i found online.

• Like 2

"yes, someone would think the renders looks pretty famailiar, the mod uses renders from creators by the TEW community, but all renders are set by an AI and edited by me, so they are custom Renders."

my brain refuses to understand this. are you taking renders made by the community and running them through some sort of AI? if so, you'll need permission from everyone whose renders you've decided to run through RenderGPT or whatever program is the program de jour these days.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Big Roguey said:

"yes, someone would think the renders looks pretty famailiar, the mod uses renders from creators by the TEW community, but all renders are set by an AI and edited by me, so they are custom Renders."

my brain refuses to understand this. are you taking renders made by the community and running them through some sort of AI? if so, you'll need permission from everyone whose renders you've decided to run through RenderGPT or whatever program is the program de jour these days.

i get what you saying, but im of the opinion that we do not need this permission, because the mod does not use any renders from other people, since none of the renders were created by these people. 
The moment these images come out of the AI, they were no longer created by the original creators.

But to be on the safe side, we got premission from all the people whose renders i put into an ai.

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, MasterZed00 said:

i get what you saying, but im of the opinion that we do not need this permission, because the mod does not use any renders from other people, since none of the renders were created by these people. 
The moment these images come out of the AI, they were no longer created by the original creators.

But to be on the safe side, we got premission from all the people whose renders i put into an ai.

Your opinion is wrong. If you’re using an artists work on here for a mod, however you manipulate it, you still need their permission. If folks want to do this then they should ask permission to put someone’s work through the AI programme, not to ‘be on the safe side’, but because they have no right to do so without the creator’s permission.

47 minutes ago, MasterZed00 said:

Yeah, no. You 100% do need permissions in the same way that anyone using a database to make a derivative mod needs permissions to release the mod using the original mod's work. It's downright disrespectful to the original creators to take the stance of "well it's not their work anymore since it's ran through an AI". People put time, effort and money into purchasing the resources and making the renders.

If you choose to release this mod on GDS, you'll be required to provide proof of permission from every single renderer whose work you've used as a base on launch.

17 minutes ago, Markw said:

Your opinion is wrong. If you’re using an artists work on here for a mod, however you manipulate it, you still need their permission. If folks want to do this then they should ask permission to put someone’s work through the AI programme, not to ‘be on the safe side’, but because they have no right to do so without the creator’s permission.

But as I said before, I have permission from the creators to use their render for my mod project. and everyne was perfectly fine with it. 
i can show you these permissions if you want.

So i dont know what the problem is here.

1 hour ago, MasterZed00 said:

But as I said before, I have permission from the creators to use their render for my mod project. and everyne was perfectly fine with it. 
i can show you these permissions if you want.

So i dont know what the problem is here.

Just to clarify, did you get permission to run their renders through the AI, or just permission to use their renders in the mod? 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, AceCodey said:

Just to clarify, did you get permission to run their renders through the AI, or just permission to use their renders in the mod? 

I have premission to use the renders, but i dont use these renders. 

I'll explain it again.
Apparently, some people still don't get it.
Could be my fault for lacking english language.

None of the renders in my mod were created by anyone from any community.
They are based off original renders from community member, as an inspiration, not as a copy.
Why do i need premission to use AI ? Its not their work!

They are re-renders, not original renders.
It's the same thing that people upload every day in the re-render thread, except it's not done by 3D program, but by AI.

Got it now?
I don't know how I could explain it any more clearly. 

Just now, MasterZed00 said:

I don't upload any renders to AI if that's what you mean. except my own renders. 

Why is it so hard to understand?

I think the confusion is coming from the earlier on where you said that people would recognise the art style of some renders as 'the mod uses renders from creators by the TEW community, but all renders are set by an AI and edited by me.' Couple that with 'The moment these images come out of the AI, they were no longer created by the original creators.' and it suggests that you are feeding the renders into an AI and then having it produce 'new' images as a result. Is that the case? 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MasterZed00 said:

I don't upload any renders to AI if that's what you mean. except my own renders. 

Why is it so hard to understand?

Probably has something to do with the fact that I see some of my stuff in the same pose and expression as the original, but they have clearly been altered.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, i effin rule said:

Probably has something to do with the fact that I see some of my stuff in the same pose and expression as the original, but they have clearly been altered.

as i said multiple times before, i used your work and others as a template to create renders by ai, do i relally  have to repeat myself again ?

• Confused 1

Just now, MasterZed00 said:

as i said multiple times before, i used your work and others as a template to create renders by ai, do i relally  have to repeat myself again ?

Apparently you do, because you can't seem to give a straight answer. I asked if you were running the image through AI or the description and you said you never upload a render from someone else and run through AI. I find that curious because as I mentioned there are clearly some of my renders that look exactly how I made them...except worse.

So if you did not upload my work to an AI program for alteration, please explain how my renders look the same, yet different.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MasterZed00 said:

Taking other people's hard work, getting AI to do a...

JesusRestoration.jpg

job on it to make it look worse, and then claiming that you don't need the permission of the original artists to ruin their work and then pass it off as your own is not a great way to endear people to your mod really is it?

My advice would be to ask people for permission to use their renders and use their unaltered renders (which look infinitely better than this), use Daz or similar software to produce your own renders or failing that use AI to create images that aren't just bastardised versions of works created by members of this community.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Markw said:

My advice would be to ask people for permission to use their renders 

again not uderstanding what i said before! same old.
im not repeating myself again and again ! im bored.

if you read AND understood my previous posts, you would know what i mean.
but it looks like that's not possible for some reason.

i just ask myself what the hell am i doing here, i'm not here to justify myself.
there have never been any problems with any of my mods, apparently things have changed here.

i can only give you the advice to think about what people say instead of directly drawing the wrong conclusions and misinterpreting things.

anyway, i'll keep doing this on discord and reddit. now my mod already has a bad reputation even though nothing wrong has happened here, and that's just because people want to be protective rather than understanding.  that's why many people don't want to create fictional mods anymore.
now I remember why I left GDS in the first place.

some people are incredibly stubborn.  🙄

Close it down, i dont care anymore.
you can feel good now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1