WCW 1992: A New Era for World Championship Wrestling

How did you get Jarrett? I thought his dad's company(the uswa) and the wwf had a working aggrement around this time?

If Jericho's on the roster then what about his partner at the time, lance storm? They should be working for Jim Cornette's smw around this time.

If Paul e is on the booking team then that means no ecw right? Are any of them gonna be apart of power plant wrestling?

Your gonna let go of el Gigante too right? Guy was the worst big man wrestler in history.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, sonny912 said:

How did you get Jarrett? I thought his dad's company(the uswa) and the wwf had a working aggrement around this time?

If Jericho's on the roster then what about his partner at the time, lance storm? They should be working for Jim Cornette's smw around this time.

If Paul e is on the booking team then that means no ecw right? Are any of them gonna be apart of power plant wrestling?

Your gonna let go of el Gigante too right? Guy was the worst big man wrestler in history.

Signed Jarrett to a written deal so this must be before Jerry Jarrett's deal with Vince

Sending Jericho to the Power Plant, probably to improve.  Storm could fit in if I can get Developmental Fed started and stocked up with talent.

Going to see if I can find a way to get any kind of heat with el Gigante before I part with him.  

9 hours ago, bababooey76 said:

Signed Jarrett to a written deal so this must be before Jerry Jarrett's deal with Vince

Sending Jericho to the Power Plant, probably to improve.  Storm could fit in if I can get Developmental Fed started and stocked up with talent.

Going to see if I can find a way to get any kind of heat with el Gigante before I part with him.  

Oh, well then why not make a deal with Jerry before Vince does?

Who else is going to the power plant?

Watch Clash of the Champions Season 7, Episode 3: Clash of the Champions 28  | Peacock

Current Clash of the Champions XVIII Card

-Main Event: Sting and Barry Windham vs Rick Rude and Steve Austin

-WCW World Tag Team Championship: Dustin Rhodes and Ricky Steamboat © vs The Enforcers

-Mr. Hughes vs Ron Simmons

-US Tag Team Championship: The Young Pistols (C) vs The Steiner Brothers