USPW: Staying At The Top [C-Verse/2020]

United States Pro Wrestling
January 2020

A New Year
Hello, everyone.  It's your friendly, neighborhood diary writer.  We have entered a brand-new year of 2024.  What this means this year is a new year and a new USPW diary.  For those of you who haven't read my diaries before, welcome.  For those of you returners, welcome back.  I will be writing this new diary based on United States Pro Wrestling in the Cornellverse beginning in January 2020.

What About Your Real-World Diary?
I am still planning to keep that one going.  Writing for a pay-per-view does take longer than for a normal show as I am sure other diary writers can attest.  As of this moment, I am at the Fall Brawl pay-per-view event in the diary entitled WCW: The Goodbye Resolution.  If you're into real world diaries, feel free to check that one out.

Thank You And Changes
I would like to thank those who make predictions and those who comment on my diaries.  It is very much appreciated and is the true reason why we all do this.  If it was just written for ourselves, then we would have no reason to post it here.  So, thank you to everyone who is reading and who makes comments as things move forward.

The only changes that I made to the default database are making every contract random at the beginning.  So, no one has a set deal when the diary begins.  Who knows when those contracts will come up?  You;ll just have to stay tuned and find out.  The other change I made is to have Reverie owned by USPW.  I am using Allen Packer as my user character, so I thought it only fair that I have control over Reverie as well since it is owned by Allen Packer.

Thank you, once again, and I hope everyone enjoys the brand-new diary.

• Like 5

USPW American Wrestling
Wednesday Week 1 January 2020
Preview

Mick Muscles vs. Nicky 'Hawkeye' Champion
Comments: 

'The Bronzed god' Zeus vs. Leaf LeBaum
Comments: 

'The Iron Lady' Jillian Jarvis vs. Sara Marie
Comments: 

Shockwave vs. The Texas Express
Comments: 

'The Talent' Trent Shaffer (w/Raven Robinson) vs. Enygma
Comments: 

'The Dark Destroyer' Steve Frehley vs. 'The Storm' D.C. Rayne
Comments: 

Comments On Diary/Other Comments: 

Mick Muscles vs. Nicky 'Hawkeye' Champion
Comments: Do I have to explain this? Really? 😂

Comments: Zeus Maxmillion is one of my favorite USPW wrestlers.

Comments: This one could go either way

Comments: 

Comments: The match I'm hyped for the most. I'd love to be proven wrong with this one

Comments: Good match but I think it's much more clear than the previous one.

I'll copy your change of USPW owning Reverie for my future saves because it fixes the bug of IA USPW using money to create their own network which doesn't make sense and also only adds more and more money to the company each month for something that would be completely useless for them.

My Big 3 favorite is SWF but I'm already hyped for this.

• Like 1

Comments: 

Comments: 

Comments: 

Comments: 

Comments: 

Comments: 

• Like 1

Comments: The face of the company isn't losing to an over the hill bodybuilder on TV with no build behind it.

Comments: Zues has The Olympus Order behind him while LeBaum is just finding his feet.

Comments: A general rule of thumb when predicting is that the worker with a nickname usually beats a worker who doesn't. 

Comments: I think these two are on the up and up iirc.

Comments: Intrigued by this match up and think it could have made a good little program, but I think Enygma is on his way to retirement, putting over workers as he does so. 

Comments: One of the premier heels in USPW and starts the year in a feud with Champion so can't afford a loss here.

USPW are by far my least favourite of the Big 3, and one of my least favourite promotions altogether. They're an over-produced, disgraceful sham of a wrestling promotion, a vomit of stars and stripes surface-level patriotism and I'd love nothing more than Allen Packer to get bored of the company, strip it apart and shut it down.

With that said there are a few workers on their books I do genuinely like and want to see how they fare in your vision for USPW. And more to the point I am very interested to see if you can actually make me like the company! 😆

• Like 1

USPW American Wrestling
Preview

Comments: Would be a very bold move to have the face of the company lose night one

Comments: He's a god facing a mere mortal!

Comments: Sara Marie is really good, and Jarvis is ony a year younger so wouldn't be my pick for Sara to 'pass the torch' to

Comments: Could definitely see Shockwave winning here, but at this point of his career Jackson should be mostly putting the kids over

Comments: Tough one. Seems like a big match to be on free TV, so expecting some heel shenanigans

Comments: I'm no a massive Frehley fan, but Frehley/Champion feels like the money feud in USPW so need to keep Frehley looking strong

I'm interested to see what you do with USPW, as they've always felt like a lifeless behemoth to me in game. Particularly interested to see how you book Rich Money as champion, as he's always been one of my favourites.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Charasmatic Enigma said:

USPW American Wrestling
Preview

Comments: Would be a very bold move to have the face of the company lose night one

Comments: He's a god facing a mere mortal!

Comments: Sara Marie is really good, and Jarvis is ony a year younger so wouldn't be my pick for Sara to 'pass the torch' to

Comments: Could definitely see Shockwave winning here, but at this point of his career Jackson should be mostly putting the kids over

Comments: Tough one. Seems like a big match to be on free TV, so expecting some heel shenanigans

Comments: I'm no a massive Frehley fan, but Frehley/Champion feels like the money feud in USPW so need to keep Frehley looking strong

I'm interested to see what you do with USPW, as they've always felt like a lifeless behemoth to me in game. Particularly interested to see how you book Rich Money as champion, as he's always been one of my favourites.

Hey Charasmatic Enigma,

How you doing?  Great to see you here.  Thanks for the predictions and the comments.  I really appreciate the comments.  I understand that a lot of people don't like USPW, but they've always been my favorite promotion.  Hopefully, I will make a new fan out of this one.

On 1/4/2024 at 7:46 PM, newbiezness said:

Mick Muscles vs. Nicky 'Hawkeye' Champion
Comments: Do I have to explain this? Really? 😂

Comments: Zeus Maxmillion is one of my favorite USPW wrestlers.

Comments: This one could go either way

Comments: 

Comments: The match I'm hyped for the most. I'd love to be proven wrong with this one

Comments: Good match but I think it's much more clear than the previous one.

I'll copy your change of USPW owning Reverie for my future saves because it fixes the bug of IA USPW using money to create their own network which doesn't make sense and also only adds more and more money to the company each month for something that would be completely useless for them.

My Big 3 favorite is SWF but I'm already hyped for this.

Hey newbiezness,

Thanks for the predictions.  I'm glad to see you here.  And especially thanks for the comments.  Glad I was able to help you with your future savegames as far as it goes with USPW.  I know it's not one hundred percent accurate for the game but, to me, it seems to fit.  

I understand the like for SWF, especially now that they're no longer number one.  But, hopefully, I can make a USPW fan out of you.

21 hours ago, azzak said:

Comments: The face of the company isn't losing to an over the hill bodybuilder on TV with no build behind it.

Comments: Zues has The Olympus Order behind him while LeBaum is just finding his feet.

Comments: A general rule of thumb when predicting is that the worker with a nickname usually beats a worker who doesn't. 

Comments: I think these two are on the up and up iirc.

Comments: Intrigued by this match up and think it could have made a good little program, but I think Enygma is on his way to retirement, putting over workers as he does so. 

Comments: One of the premier heels in USPW and starts the year in a feud with Champion so can't afford a loss here.

USPW are by far my least favourite of the Big 3, and one of my least favourite promotions altogether. They're an over-produced, disgraceful sham of a wrestling promotion, a vomit of stars and stripes surface-level patriotism and I'd love nothing more than Allen Packer to get bored of the company, strip it apart and shut it down.

With that said there are a few workers on their books I do genuinely like and want to see how they fare in your vision for USPW. And more to the point I am very interested to see if you can actually make me like the company! 😆

Hey azzak,

Thanks for the predictions and especially thanks for the comments.  I really appreciate both.  As I said with the earlier predictions, I hope I can make a fan out of you when it comes to the promotion.  I can say that I don't go too overboard with the stars and stripes level patriotism.  As someone has said with one of my previous diaries, I seem to book them more like the early 90's WCW.  

Thank you to everyone for the predictions so far.  I read them all and they do help me with choosing who to push and who not to push.

• Like 2

Comments: Frehley nonsense happens afterwards I suspect! 

Comments: Maybe a protected loss for Leaf?

Comments: 

Comments: Get the youngsters over! 

Comments: I think it's some kind of DQ or something, but my surprise pick is for Enygma to win

Comments: Unbridled violence. 

Comments On Diary/Other Comments: Glad to see you back. I keep daydreaming about resuming mine but I can't seem to summon the motivation! 

• Like 1

USPW Made In America
Saturday Week 4 December 2019

---
USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: Jett & Moor d. Shockwave
Anthony Trask l. to Bulldozer Brandon Smith
The Olympus Order d. Roger Cage and Law & Justice
USPW Women's Title Match: Jaime Quine d. Sara Marie
Rich Money and Steve Frehley l. to Hawkeye & Wolf 

SWF Supreme TV
Tuesday Week 1 January 2020

---
Lenny Brown defeated Mainstream Hernandez...80
ANGLE: An interview with Rocky Golden...81
ANGLE: An interview with Rogue...73
John Greed defeated Jungle Lord...70
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Randy Unleashed...66
ANGLE: An interview with Valiant...69
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Jungle Lord...65
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Lenny Brown...60
Angry Gilmore defeated James Prudence and Steven Parker...78
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Atom Smasher...71
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Krissy Angelle...68
The Rat Pack (Monty Trescarde, Hollywood Bret Starr & Paul Huntingdon) defeated Ekuma & The Dallas Cowboys...81
ZWB defeated Bear Bekowski...77
The Awesomeness defeated Mikey Lau & Valiant...79
Remo defeated Joey Morgan...84

TCW Presents Total Wrestling
Tuesday Week 1 January 2020

---
ANGLE: An interview with Mighty Meaty...67
Titan defeated Dean Daniels...57
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Joshua Taylor...68
ANGLE: An interview with Troy Tornado...66
ANGLE: An interview with Freddy Huggins...62
Sammy Bach defeated Nick Booth...71
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Vita...55
Freddy Huggins defeated Chance Fortune...77
ANGLE: An interview with Aaron Andrews...76
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Edd Stone...58
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Floyd Goldworthy...65
Troy Tornado defeated Danny Fonzarelli...56
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Danny Fonzarelli...61
Greg Gauge, Jay Chord & Joshua Taylor defeated Dazzling Dave Diamond & Benny & The Foxx...81
One Man Army defeated Edd Stone...77
The Syndicate (Wolf Hawkins & Doc Hammond) defeated Mighty Meaty...80

USPW American Wrestling

4RA6iK7.jpg

Still The Champion
USPW American Wrestling opens with Brock Cornish welcoming everyone to 2020.  The first man to open the show in 2020 is the USPW World Champion Rich Money.  We are shown highlights from Made In America as he walks to the ring, including where Rich Money and Steve Frehley lost to Hawkeye & Wolf, earning Running Wolf a shot at the USPW World title at Stars, Stripes And Slams.  Money enters the ring and declares 2020 to be the year of Money.  He says he is going to end the year the same way he is starting it and that is as the USPW World Champion.  Money says that, come this July at Independence Day Slam, he will celebrate one year of being the World Champion.  Money declares that, at Stars, Stripes And Slams, he will be raining Dollars From Heaven on Running Wolf.  He releases a dark laughter and then he gets interrupted.

Dx4YCDP.jpg

Running Wolf comes out from the back and enters the ring.  Wolf reminds everyone that he earned this title shot at Stars, Stripes And Slams with The Business barred from ringside.  He says it will be one on one and, because of that, he will walk away as the USPW World Champion.  Rich Money shakes his head and says that Wolf better pray to every one of his Native American gods for help because he doesn't have it in him to defeat Rich Money one on one.  He reminds Wolf that he trained with the best and grew up with the platinum spoon in his mouth.  Money says that he has just two gods that he worships and those two are his money and this USPW World Championship belt.  He says those are the only two gods that matter to him.  Wolf reminds Money that he went through every single obstacle that Money put in front of him over the last two months.  He says that Money is just another obstacle for him to overcome.  Money says that Wolf might not make it to the end of the month.  He makes a motion toward the back.

nqmfMAO.jpgy8jL86l.jpgDJYb4NZ.jpgHGiVCe3.jpg3GPoy8i.jpg

Elizabeth Cartier leads out Dusty Ducont, Charlie Thatcher, Rajah and Sterling Whitlock from the back.  Cartier stands at ringside as the four men surround the ring and climb onto the apron.  Running Wolf looks around at the four men and then charges Whitlock, knocking him off the apron.  Ducont, Thatcher and Rajah charge into the ring and attack Wolf.  Wolf fights back but the numbers game takes over.  Ducont drops Wolf with the Thrown Powerbomb, planting him on the mat.  Rich Money makes a motion and all four members of The Business each grab a body part, holding Wolf on the mat.  Money heads to the top turnbuckle and then leaps, hitting Wolf with the Dollars From Heaven, high angle frog splash.  Money smiles and picks up the USPW World title belt, raising it up to boos from the crowd.  Elizabeth Cartier enters the ring and all members of The Business stand side by side, raising their arms up in the air.  Boos echo through the crowd before The Business exits the ring.  Fans at home are treated to a commercial break, while the fans in the arena see Running Wolf slowly exiting the ring and holding his ribs as he makes his way to the back.

6jqVUuj.jpgEPjkltT.jpgXhHEcWX.jpg%C2%A0

Match #1
Mick Muscles vs. Nicky Champion

Highlights from the opening match include Mick Muscles showing off his strength early on by lifting Nicky Champion and dropping him with a press slam.  Muscles seems to have the advantage during the early going of the bout and the announcers remind everyone that he is a former USPW World Champion.  Muscles locks in a bear hug and the momentum shifts as the crowd gets behind Champion.  Champion fights his way free of the bear hug with punches and then a double clothesline brings both men down.  Champion is the first to his feet and knocks Muscles back into a corner.  He climbs up and rains ten punches down on Muscles.  Champion drops down and the finish comes when he hits Muscles with the Hawkeye Hammer in the center of the ring.  Champion makes the cover: One, Two, Three!  Champion picks up the win at 10:06!
Nicky Champion p. Mick Muscles =82

XhHEcWX.jpg%C2%A0

ljXnXh7.jpg

Post-Match Attack
A very hot crowd cheers for Nicky Champion as he gets to his feet.  Those cheers turn to boos as Steve Frehley charges down to the ring.  What begins as a brawl between the two men turns as Frehley hits a low blow on Champion.  Frehley goes after the left leg of Champion, banging it on the apron of the ring and then against the ring post.  Frehley shows some skill as he locks Champion in a Figure Four around the ring post.  Referees come out to try to break things up but Frehley refuses to release the hold.  The Dark Destroyer finally releases but grabs a chair.  He fights his way through the referees only to bang Champion in the left leg with the chair three times in a row.  Frehley drops the chair and leaves as EMTs come out to check on Champion.  The fans at home go to a commercial as the fans in the arena see Nicky Champion placed onto a stretcher and stretchered to the backstage area.  When we come back from commercial, we see Champion placed into an ambulance and Brock Cornish announces that he will be taken to a local medical facility.  Cornish says he hopes to have some information or an update about Champion by the end of the night.

Si1sTkn.jpg

n9tCwlK.jpg

Event Center
We go to a video hosted by Lionel Greenwood as he brings us to the Event Center.  Greenwood gives a recap of last Saturday night's Made In America.  Here are the results from that show:

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: Jett & Moor d. Shockwave
Anthony Trask l. to Bulldozer Brandon Smith
The Olympus Order d. Roger Cage and Law & Justice
USPW Women's Title Match: Jaime Quine d. Sara Marie
Rich Money and Steve Frehley l. to Hawkeye & Wolf 

Following the results, Lionel Greenwood announces that Roger Cage will defend the USPW National title against the leader of The Olympus Order, Zeus, next week on American Wrestling.  With that, he sends us to a promo by Cage himself.  Roger Cage hypes the match with Zeus next week and says that he will prove that Zeus is not a god.  He says that he will prove that Zeus is a man and a man can be beaten.  Cage promises to be a defending USPW National Champion and already issues an open challenge for two weeks from tonight.  He reminds everyone that when you're smooth, you're the best.  Cage poses with the National title before we go to the ring.

YFz3Pv3.jpgEPjkltT.jpg5LSFnun.jpg

Match #2
Zeus vs. Leaf LeBaum

Highlights of our second match of the night include total domination by Zeus.  This was not a very good bout at all but just served to highlight how dangerous Zeus can be.  Leaf LeBaum did not get any offensive moves in during the match.  Zeus catches LeBaum with a quick powerslam and then gets to his feet, drawing in a few boos from this very hot crowd.  Zeus picks up LeBaum and hits the Thunder Bolt, a Sit-Out Powerbomb.  Zeus makes the cover: One, Two, Three!  Zeus gets the win at 5:37!
Zeus p. Leaf LeBaum =47

8bS4aug.jpg

pbvhXnD.jpgNuUqKdw.jpgU8167Eq.jpg

Update
After a commercial break, we are treated to a video with Brock Cornish as the host.  Cornish calls the segment Update and discusses last Saturday night's Made In America where Alicia Strong cost Sara Marie the USPW Women's title by interfering in her match with Jaime Quine.  Cornish sends us to a promo with the three women known as The Triumverate.  Alicia Strong stands in the front, flanked by the team known as The Muscle Monsters, Glorious Gloria and Juliette King.  Gloria and King stand in the background as Strong talks about the three of them dominating the USPW Women's division.  She says that they are the top stable in USPW.  She reminds everyone that she is Professional Wrestling's Princess and these two women behind her will follow her lead.  She challenges Melody and Sara Marie to find a third partner for a match at Stars, Stripes And Slams.  She promises to crown them and whoever they choose.

8bS4aug.jpg

7eTaRD0.jpg

Back to Brock Cornish, he talks about another wrestler that seems to be making his slow rise here in USPW.  That wrestler is the man known as Jacksonville Jack Jackson.  Cornish sends us to a promo by Jackson.  Jack Jackson tells everyone not to change the dial because the fastest rising superstar here in USPW is finally back on tv.  Yeah!  Jackson says he knows that all the incels watching at home have one hand on the keyboard looking at pictures of Alicia Strong and we all know what they're doing with the other hand.  Yeah!  Jackson reminds everyone that he is the best on the microphone and in the ring.  He says that 2020 is going to be the year of Jack Jackson.  Yeah!  He says that all the other wrestlers in USPW are going to go down to Jacksonville and that's not an insult, that's a fact of life.  He says that he's the only person in this building that can go all night.  Yeah!  He says that they need to remind all these slack-jawed yokels just whose game this is with everybody saying Jack Jackson!  Yeah!  Jackson poses and we go to the ring for our first hour main event.

T10Q1eb.jpgEPjkltT.jpgIqpl8V4.jpg

Match #3
Jillian Jarvis vs. Sara Marie

Highlights of the first hour main event begin with Jillian Jarvis slowing things down and trying to lock in the Lockdown Choke Sleeper early in the bout.  But Sara Marie manages to fight her way out of it and knock Jarvis out of the ring.  Marie gets the crowd involved and hits the suicide dive to the outside.  Back in the ring, Marie tries to hit a cross body from the top turnbuckle but Jarvis just walks to the side and Marie hits the mat hard.  Jarvis takes down Sara Marie with a series of three short-arm clotheslines and takes control.  Highlights during this moment of control include Jarvis locking on an ankle lock but Sara Marie manages to make the ropes.  Jarvis strikes Marie in the nose with a jumping knee, scoring a two count.  Sara Marie gets in a few shots on Jarvis during this time as the crowd is solidly behind Marie.  Pariah makes her way down to the ring and she figures in the finish.  Jarvis goes for the Lockdown Choke Sleeper again but Pariah gets on the apron.  Jarvis releases and goes over, arguing with Pariah.  Pariah smiles and drops off the apron as Sara Marie slides in behind Jarvis, rolling her up: One, Two, Three!  Sara Marie picks up the win at 12:03!
Sara Marie p. Jillian Jarvis =68

tLPMygz.jpg

srf5cvy.jpg

Beauty Shop
Belle Bryden leaves the announce booth and enters the ring, welcoming the fans to the Beauty Shop hosted by Belle Bryden.  She welcomes everyone to 2020 and the second hour of the first American Wrestling of the year.  Then, she welcomes out her first guest of the year and that is the USPW Women's Champion Jaime Quine.  The crowd boos as Quine walks out, pausing at the top of the ramp and posing before walking down to the ring.  She climbs onto the apron and then motions for the camera to get a good look at her caboose before she enters the ring.  Quine walks up beside Bryden and begins by saying that the Beauty Shop is the perfect place for someone as beautiful as her and as beautiful as the USPW Women's title.  But she doesn't understand why Bryden is here.  Though, she does make Quine look better by being beside her.  Bryden grinds her teeth a bit and then congratulates Quine on defending the USPW Women's title last Saturday night against Sara Marie.  Quine says that the uggo didn't deserve to be in the ring with her and she showed that by beating her and putting that paper bag over her head.  Bryden says that she has the happiness of announcing the next opponent for Quine, who she will face at Stars, Stripes And Slams.  Bryden says that this woman is her next guest.

uonKGtj.jpg

Missy Masterson comes out from the back dressed in a Harley Quinn cosplay.  Masterson smiles, holding a baseball bat in her hand as she skips down to the ring.  She slides inside and gets into a batter's position.  Belle Bryden makes a pitching motion and Masterson swings the bat, putting her hand at her forehead as though she's watching and then cheers a home run.  Jaime Quine looks annoyed as she watches this happen.  Masterson walks up to her and in her best Harley Quinn voice she says 'Hi, I'm Missy Masterson, nice to meetcha!'  Quine says that they've met before.  Quine calls Masterson an uggo and that this outfit does nothing for her.  Masterson places the bat below Quine's chin and Quine swallows hard.  Masterson flashes a smile and drops the bat before grabbing Quine and hitting her with a short-arm clothesline.  Quine quickly rolls out of the ring, leaving the USPW Women's title belt in the ring.  Masterson picks up the title belt and holds it up to cheers from the crowd.  Masterson tosses the belt out of the ring to Quine and then celebrates in the ring.  The fans at home are treated to a commercial as Masterson continues to celebrate in the ring.  She shakes hands with Bryden before the two leave the ring and head to the back.

CdgonMa.jpgO7N0VtM.jpgEPjkltT.jpgl1ajVVZ.jpgvqdAWod.jpg

Match #4

Highlights of our only scheduled tag team match of the night features the team that lost last Saturday night in Shockwave against the young team of The Texas Express.  This match is a brawl between the two teams and the highlights include that brawling.  The veterans show their ability in this contest but it's The Texas Express and their youthful exuberance that keeps them mostly in control during this bout.  Jumbo Jackson gets stuck in the ring when Turk Trenneman makes the hot tag to Cooper Christie.  Christie shows some power when he hits Jackson with a body slam.  Trenneman comes in the ring and knocks Atlas off the apron.  Trenneman and Christie move to the center of the ring and hit the double team move known as the Dallas Drop.  It's a high/low move with Christie hitting a spinning leg sweep to the back of Jackson's legs while Trenneman hits a spinning heel kick to the chest of Jackson.  Christie makes the cover: One, Two, Three!  The Texas Express score the win at 5:50!
The Texas Express p. Shockwave =56

qBKD6MG.jpg

The Complete Package
Coming back from a commercial break, we see the arrival of The Complete Package Joss Thompson.  Thompson has been with the company for four years and is a former USPW World Champion.  Thompson enters the ring and flexes before reminding the crowd that on the eighth day God created Joss Thompson as the Complete Package and the most must-see superstar in USPW history.  Thompson talks about guys in the past that people said were must-see, including Sam Strong or Giant Redwood.  He says those people are imbeciles compared to him.  He says that not even Peter Valentine can stand up to being The Complete Package.  He says that Valentine is the biggest disappointment in the history of this company.  Thompson flexes as he gets interrupted.

l8ymyWu.jpg

The interruption is the arrival of Casey Valentine, the nephew of Peter Valentine.  Valentine enters the ring and takes up a microphone.  Joss Thompson speaks up first, telling Valentine that nobody came here to see him and nobody wants to hear him speak up for his Uncle.  Valentine asks Thompson that when he talks on the phone if he ever uses the top part.  Valentine says that his Uncle wasn't perfect but his Uncle did hold the National title for over a year while Thompson didn't make it a year with the World title.  Thompson calls the Valentine legacy a joke and says that if Peter was here, he would take him down right now.  But, since Peter isn't here, he'll just have to deal with Casey.  Thompson piefaces Valentine, knocking him down.  Valentine pops back up and begins throwing punches, taking Thompson down to the mat.  The two men roll back and forth in the ring and officials come in to break things up.  They work on getting the two men separated as the fans at home get a commercial.  The fans in the building see the brawl continue until the referees get them separated and sent to the back.

QDm6pnu.jpggOXDymc.jpgEPjkltT.jpgfhWxzti.jpg

Match #5
Trent Shaffer (w/Raven Robinson) vs. Enygma

Highlights of the penultimate match of the night feature a former USPW World Champion in Enygma taking on a former two time National Champion in Trent Shaffer, along with Raven Robinson in his corner.  The Talent shows off some talent when he throws Enygma halfway across the ring with a release German suplex.  Other highlights include Shaffer going for a kick outside the ring and Enygma ducking so that Shaffer's ankle strikes the ring post.  Shaffer is wrestling on one leg throughout the rest of the bout.  Enygma scores a two count following an Enygmagiri kick.  Shaffer uses Raven Robinson as a distraction for Enygma and it pays off for him throughout the contest to get the advantage.  Shaffer fights off an attempt by Enygma for the Enygma Variation.  In the end, Shaffer takes the advantage and hits Enygma with the Heart Burn, his version of the Lung Blower.  Shaffer makes the cover: One, Two, Three!  Trent Shaffer scores the upset at 10:14!
Trent Shaffer p. Engyma =79

z4xWvBk.jpg3Jq9LuH.jpgxwwzLgd.jpg

R6b7F9W.jpg9gYJQ09.jpg

Best Tag Team?
We go backstage to see Persephone standing by with her men, the USPW World Tag Team Champions Jacob Jett and Julius Moor.  Jett looks in the camera and says that they are the best tag team in the world and these belts prove it.  Jett reminds everyone that they combine his speed with the power of Moor.  Moor says that each night he comes out to the ring and leaves everyone wanting more.  Moor might have continued but he and Jett were attacked from behind by Bash Street and Siale Valhalla!  Bad Intentions obviously have bad intentions as they strike Jett and Moor, focusing on Jett.  Street and Valhalla drop Jett with a double chokeslam on the floor as Persephone calls for help.  The two members of The Olympus Order stomp on Jett and Moor before walking off, obviously looking for a shot at the USPW World Tag Team titles.

ljXnXh7.jpgEPjkltT.jpgKTu34l5.jpg

Match #6
Steve Frehley vs. D.C. Rayne

It's main event time and what a very good main event we have on this night.  D.C. Rayne has 15 years of being a tag team wrestler and it shows within the first few minutes when Rayne gets the advantage and looks to make a tag, only to realize he's in a singles match.  He knocks Frehley out of the ring and Rayne bounces off the ropes, leaping over the top rope and taking down Frehley with a cross body out of the ring.  When the match returns inside the ring, Frehley takes control.  He throws Rayne overhead with a fallaway slam.  The Dark Destroyer shows his power when he picks up Rayne in a vertical suplex hold, holding Rayne up in the air and letting the blood rush to his head.  Frehley twists so that he is facing the opposite way and throws Rayne across the ring like a rag doll in the Frehley Suplex Throw.  Frehley looks to the crowd and then exits the ring, walking to the announce table.  He yells at the announcers to make him look good before entering the ring and taking down Rayne with the Dark Destroyer Spear.  Frehley goes for the Frehley's Comet, lifting Rayne on his shoulders but Rayne wiggles and drops down behind Frehley.  Rayne grabs a full nelson and drops Frehley with a full nelson slam!  Both men drop to the mat, tired and worked over.

The Storm D.C. Rayne has the crowd on their feet as he gets up to his own feet.  Rayne and Steve Frehley brawl in the ring with rights and lefts.  Rayne knocks Frehley back in a corner and climbs up, rayning punches down on Frehley as the crowd counts along.  He gets to ten before dropping down.  Rayne hits Frehley with a backbreaker and then calls for the Storm Damage.  He moves into a corner, waiting for Frehley to get to his feet.  Rayne charges in but Frehley dodges the attempt at the swinging neckbreaker.  Frehley grabs Rayne around the waist and stares him in the eyes.  He tosses Rayne over his head in a massive belly to belly suplex known as the Launch Pad Suplex.  Frehley quickly picks up Rayne and lifts him up on his shoulders -- Frehley's Comet!  The Tornado Face Slam plants Rayne on the mat in the middle of the ring.  Frehley makes the cover: One, Two, Three!  Steve Frehley wins at 14:50!
Steve Frehley p. D.C. Rayne =82

ljXnXh7.jpg

XhHEcWX.jpg%C2%A0

Back From Local Medical Facility
The match is over and Steve Frehley stands up, getting his arm raised by referee Robbie Sanchez.  As Frehley stands in the center of the ring, the video screen lights up to show the parking lot area where an ambulance is coming into the building.  The cameras follow the ambulance as the fans at home go to one more quick commercial.  The fans in the building see the ambulance drive through the backstage area and then we come back from commercial as the ambulance begins backing it's way into the arena.  The back doors open and Nicky Champion comes limping out from the back.  Champion begins limping toward the ring but he is met on the ramp by Steve Frehley!  Champion and Frehley exchange punches.  Champion ducks a punch and then grabs Frehley, hitting a press slam on the ground!  Champion grabs his left knee in pain but focuses in on Frehley, picking him up and shoving him backward toward the ring.  Champion hits a clothesline and then backs Frehley up against the ring.  Champion grabs Frehley by the arm and whips him toward the ring steps -- reversed!  Champion's knee strikes the steps and he falls over them to the ground.  Frehley moves in and attacks Champion, stomping on him before dragging him over to the announce table.  Frehley clears the announce table and lifts Champion on his shoulders -- Frehley's Comet through the announce table!  The Dark Destroyer Steve Frehley stands over Nicky Hawkeye Champion as the show comes to an end.  We'll see you next week on American Wrestling.

• Like 5

USPW American Wrestling
Wednesday Week 2 January 2020
Preview

Jaime Quine and 'The Iron Lady' Jillian Jarvis vs. 'Miss Fit' Missy Masterson and Pariah
Comments: 

The Cold Warriors vs. American Gold
Comments: 

'The Marksman' Kirk Jameson (w/Maryam Vega) vs. 'Cool Hand' Casey Valentine
Comments: 

USPW National Title Match
Roger 'Smooth' Cage defends vs. 'The Bronzed god' Zeus
Comments: 

The Triumverate ('Professional Wrestling's Princess' Alicia Strong, Glorious Gloria and 'Mama Bear' Juliette King) vs. Miss American Pie and The Bombshells
Comments: 

Rich Money, 'The Dark Destroyer' Steve Frehley and 'The Talent' Trent Shaffer (w/Raven Robinson) vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Hawkeye & Wolf
Comments: 

Jaime Quine and 'The Iron Lady' Jillian Jarvis vs. 'Miss Fit' Missy Masterson and Pariah
Comments: The number one contender and the hottest babyface of the women's division in Pariah score a win over the champion with Jarvis taking the fall. 

Comments: A run-of-the-mill victory for The Cold Warriors to keep them relevant before putting over Texas Express. 

Comments: This should be a MATCH and I'm very excited for it. With that said, it's an easy win for Valentine as his program with Joss Thompson is beginning.

Comments: I'm close to 50/50 on this one, but don't think there's a title change on free TV with just one week of build. 

The Triumverate ('Professional Wrestling's Princess' Alicia Strong, Glorious Gloria and 'Mama Bear' Juliette King) vs. Miss American Pie and The Bombshells
Comments: The heels take the win. 

Rich Money, 'The Dark Destroyer' Steve Frehley and 'The Talent' Trent Shaffer (w/Raven Robinson) vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Hawkeye & Wolf
Comments: Another one that could go either way. This match could be used to put the babyfaces in peril ahead of their likely respective PPV matches against their opponents, but given the babyfaces aren't exactly underdog types I'm going with them getting the win to build momentum and get one over on the heels. 

Comments: I think it's time for the heels

Comments: 

Comments: Casey Valentine is already in a storyline and Kirk Jameson is not.

Comments: Maybe The Olympus Order's reign of terror begins.

Comments: Alicia Strong doesn't need help IMO, I guess more wrestlers will have TV time with this booking and anyway they'll win.

Comments: I don't know if I'm leaning too much on the heels side but I can't see them losing this one. Faces are great, but heels trio is too good!

Comments On Diary/Other Comments: My comments on Episode 1: This is cinema! Can't we see the show's ratings? It was 80+ for sure.

Comments: 

Comments: 

Comments: 

Comments: 

Comments: 

Comments: 

• Like 1

USPW American Wrestling
Preview

Comments: 

Comments: 

Comments: 

Roger 'Smooth' Cage
defends vs. 'The Bronzed god' Zeus
Comments: 

Comments: 

Comments: 

• Like 1

Comments: 

Comments: Non finish

Comments: An open match but Jameson loses a close one

Comments: Zeus by DQ or other. Belt doesn't change hands. 

Comments: A squash

Comments: The heels lose and there's tension between Frehley and Money.

Comments On Diary/Other Comments: Great job so far! 

• Like 1

SWF Supreme TV
Tuesday Week 2 January 2020

---
ANGLE: A confrontation between Rocky Golden & Des Davids and Remo & Scythe...73
Valiant defeated Chill by count out...70
ANGLE: An interview with Emma Chase...70
Rogue defeated Dominic DeSousa...66
ANGLE: An interview with ZWB...71
ANGLE: An interview with Valiant...74
ANGLE: An interview with Huey Cannonball...62
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Primus Allen...60
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Masked Patriot...55
The Rat Pack (Monty Trescarde, Paul Huntingdon & Hollywood Bret Starr) defeated Ekuma & The Dalls Cowboys...78
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Atom Smasher...67
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Mikey Lau...67
Jefferson Stardust defeated Joey Morgan...81
The Crippler defeated Angry Gilmore...78
Huey Cannonball defeated Mikey Lau...79
Rocky Golden & Des Davids defeated Remo & Scythe...78

TCW Presents Total Wrestling
Tuesday Week 2 January 2020

---
ANGLE: An interview with Aaron Andrews & Sammy Bach...74
Mighty Mo defeated Yuri Yoshihara...67
T-Bone Bright defeated Marc Speed...77
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Matt Hocking...52
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Eddie Chandler...55
ANGLE: An interview with Tana The Mighty & Benny & The Foxx...61
Human Arsenal defeated Jeremie Courtney...61
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Human Arsenal...61
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Vita...54
Wolf Hawkins defeated Dean Daniels...73
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Edd Stone...59
ANGLE: An interview with Mighty Mo...67
Troy Tornado defeated Dazzling Dave Diamond...71
Freddy Huggins, Joshua Taylor & Jay Chord defeated Tana The Mighty & Benny & The Foxx...82
Aaron Andrews & Sammy Bach defeated The Behemoths in a Dog Collar match...82

On 1/8/2024 at 10:24 PM, azzak said:

Comments: The number one contender and the hottest babyface of the women's division in Pariah score a win over the champion with Jarvis taking the fall. 

Comments: A run-of-the-mill victory for The Cold Warriors to keep them relevant before putting over Texas Express. 

Comments: This should be a MATCH and I'm very excited for it. With that said, it's an easy win for Valentine as his program with Joss Thompson is beginning.

Comments: I'm close to 50/50 on this one, but don't think there's a title change on free TV with just one week of build. 

Comments: The heels take the win. 

Comments: Another one that could go either way. This match could be used to put the babyfaces in peril ahead of their likely respective PPV matches against their opponents, but given the babyfaces aren't exactly underdog types I'm going with them getting the win to build momentum and get one over on the heels. 

Hey azzak,

Thanks for the predictions and comments.  I really do appreciate them.  Enjoyed reading your comments.  A lot of these matches could definitely go either way.  But that's part of the fun of it, right?  As far as the Cage/Zeus match goes, their storyline has been going since September 2019.  As for the other storylines, Bulldozer Brandon Smith/Trent Shaffer has been ongoing since October 2019, Nicky Champion and Steve Frehley has been going since July 2019, Rich Money versus Running Wolf has been going since November 2019, Jillian Jarvis versus Pariah has been going since September 2019, The Texas Express versus The Cold Warriors has been going since October 2019 and The Triumverate versus Sara Marie and Melody has been going since November 2019.

On 1/9/2024 at 4:41 AM, newbiezness said:

Comments: I think it's time for the heels

Comments: 

Comments: Casey Valentine is already in a storyline and Kirk Jameson is not.

Comments: Maybe The Olympus Order's reign of terror begins.

Comments: Alicia Strong doesn't need help IMO, I guess more wrestlers will have TV time with this booking and anyway they'll win.

Comments: I don't know if I'm leaning too much on the heels side but I can't see them losing this one. Faces are great, but heels trio is too good!

Comments On Diary/Other Comments: My comments on Episode 1: This is cinema! Can't we see the show's ratings? It was 80+ for sure.

Hey newbiezness,

Thanks for your predictions and comments.  I really do appreciate them.  I do understand what you're saying about Alicia Strong not needing help.  But The Muscle Monsters definitely get a rub by being part of a group with her.  They can only go up, right?

I am glad you enjoyed the cinema of episode one.  The show's overall rating was 86.  I will start including all the ratings for the angles and the overall show beginning with the next show so that you can see how I've done in the game.  Though, sometimes my writing might be better than the rating a segment was given.  LOL.  Like the Update segment with Brock Cornish, The Triumverate and Jack Jackson got a 52.

50 minutes ago, DirigoJoe said:

Comments: 

Comments: Non finish

Comments: An open match but Jameson loses a close one

Comments: Zeus by DQ or other. Belt doesn't change hands. 

Comments: A squash

Comments: The heels lose and there's tension between Frehley and Money.

Comments On Diary/Other Comments: Great job so far! 

Hey DirigoJoe,

Thanks for the predictions and comments.  Glad to see that you're enjoying things so far!  The first show always tells where a diary is headed.  At least that's what I think.  So it's good to know you feel I'm headed in a good direction.

• Like 2

USPW American Wrestling
Attendance: 14,227
Overall Rating: 83
TV Viewers: 9,034,004

XhHEcWX.jpg%C2%A0

I'm Still Standing
USPW American Wrestling begins with the cameras panning around the Isaak Road Arena.  The fans are on their feet and just get louder as Nicky Champion comes out from the back.  Hawkeye high fives the fans on his way down to the ring, stepping inside.  Champion waves his arms, getting a louder reaction before getting on the microphone.  He begins by stating that he is still standing.  He does a few jumps up and down to prove that he is still able to stand on that knee.  Champion says that he will still be standing all the way to Stars, Stripes And Slams where he plans on challenging Steve Frehley one more time.  He says that he will be the destruction of the dark destroyer.  Champion says he will prove one more time that Champion is more than just a --

ljXnXh7.jpg

Steve Frehley comes out from the back to boos from this crowd of 14,227!  The Dark Destroyer enters the ring and goes face to face with Nicky Champion.  Frehley takes a few steps back and begins by saying that he stood so close to Nicky Champion and he just has to say that he needs a breath mint.  Frehley tells Champion that he needs to know his role and shut his mouth because the millions and millions of Frehley fans are chanting his name.  A small 'Frehley' chant does break out in the crowd.  Champion says that it sounds more like crickets than his name.  Champion says that now the crowd is telling him that he is an asshole.  An 'asshole' chant breaks out louder in the crowd.  Frehley tells the fans to shut up and that nobody cares what they think.  Frehley reminds Champion that he put Champion through the announce table last week.  So, he challenges Champion to have it happen again at Stars, Stripes And Slams and make their match a tables match.  Champion agrees to the challenge and then floors Frehley with a punch.  A quick brawl ends with Frehley rolling out of the ring and backing up the aisle.  Frehley and Champion stare each other down as we go to commercial.  =92

srf5cvy.jpgT10Q1eb.jpgEPjkltT.jpguonKGtj.jpgX8JYkZX.jpg

Match #1
Jaime Quine and Jillian Jarvis vs. Missy Masterson and Pariah

Our opening match features two rivalries that are ongoing right now in USPW.  Missy Masterson comes out cosplaying as Corporal Doom.  She is dressed in fatigues and gives a salute before she enters the ring.  The match itself is a fairly balanced contest between the two teams with Pariah playing face-in-peril throughout the middle portion of the match.  Pariah manages to make the hot tag to Miss Fit and Masterson comes in with punches for both Jaime Quine and Jillian Jarvis.  All four ladies end up in the ring with a wild brawl ensuing.  Masterson takes down Quine with a big body slam and then hits the handspring moonsault known as the Identity Crisis.  She makes a cover: One...Two...Three!  Missy Masterson has pinned the USPW Women's Champion!  Missy Masterson and Pariah win at 10:13!
Missy Masterson and Pariah p. Jaime Quine and Jillian Jarvis =69

Si1sTkn.jpg

l1ajVVZ.jpgvqdAWod.jpg

Update
We go to a video where Lionel Greenwood hosts Update.  Greenwood talks about USPW travelling the United States and they have some great matches at house shows.  He discusses the recent feud that has developed between The Cold Warriors and The Texas Express.  With that, he sends us to a promo by The Texas Express.  Cooper Christie says that The Cold Warriors don't seem to understand that the Soviet Union is no more.  He says that the USA won the cold war and that's the way it should always be.  He says that the United States is the greatest country in the world because it has the greatest state in the world and that is Texas.  Turk Trenneman speaks up, challenging The Cold Warriors to a match next week.  Trenneman says that they know they will win and to prove it they will salute the Soviet flag if they lose.  Christie and Trenneman end the promo by reminding everyone never to mess with Texas.  Then, we are sent to the ring.  =52

exhnkJQ.jpgValsV4U.jpgEPjkltT.jpgQPM1qXI.jpg5v3mqg7.jpg

Match #2

In the ring for our second match, The Cold Warriors are featured as they go one on one with American Gold.  Marcus English and Maliek Chamberlain try to keep up with the two veterans but The Cold Warriors dominate this contest.  Petr Novak and Krusher Karloff step up to the hot crowd.  Maliek Chamberlain is selected for the finish.  He is Irish whipped into a neutral corner before Karloff Irish whips Novak into Chamberlain with a tag team avalanche in the corner.  Novak grabs Chamberlain by the arm and sends him into a Spinebuster by Karloff.  The double team known as Balance Of Power plants Chamberlain on the mat.  Karloff makes the cover: One...Two...Three!  The Cold Warriors get the win at 6:27!
The Cold Warriors p. American Gold =56

YFz3Pv3.jpgR6b7F9W.jpg9gYJQ09.jpg

Olympus Order
We are taken to a promo video where The Olympus Order is standing by.  Zeus is standing in the foreground, while Bad Intentions are in the background.  Zeus says that, by this time next month, The Olympus Order will be on top of USPW.  He hypes his match with Roger Cage tonight and says he will walk away as the new USPW National Champion.  Zeus talks about having twenty four years of experience, where Cage has only been around for sixteen.  Zeus says that Cage will find out about being his god.  Then, his minions will step forward at Stars, Stripes And Slams and walk away as the new USPW World Tag Team Champions.  Zeus announces that the match has been signed for the big event.  Zeus says that when this happens that Julius Moor and Jacob Jett will bend a knee to the one true god here in USPW.  Zeus poses and we go to the ring.  =54

aRKzy1Y.jpgkNmvQaR.jpgEPjkltT.jpgl8ymyWu.jpg

Match #3
Kirk Jameson (w/Maryam Vega) vs. Casey Valentine

Maryam Vega leads The Marksman Kirk Jameson to the ring against Cool Hand Casey Valentine.  This is a pretty good match with a very hot crowd in the background.  The announcers talk about what happened last week between Joss Thompson and Casey Valentine.  Jameson shows off his technical skill in this bout, throwing Valentine with a release German suplex and then throwing him with an overhead belly to belly suplex.  Jameson checks in with his manager before continuing to attack Valentine.  Jameson goes for the Kirk-Hold, an elevated leg lock but Valentine kicks him off.  Valentine fires back, sending Jameson to the ropes and hitting a flying forearm.  Valentine takes Jameson down with a shoulderblock and then calls for the ending.  He hits Jameson with the Double Arm DDT known as Deep Impact.  Valentine makes the cover: One...Two...Three!  Casey Valentine gets the win at 15:23!
Casey Valentine p. Kirk Jameson =67

l8ymyWu.jpg

qBKD6MG.jpg

Clean Cutter
Casey Valentine picks up the win, getting his arm raised by referee Chad Brent.  Valentine doesn't get to celebrate his win, though, as he is assaulted by Joss Thompson.  The Complete Package beats down Valentine in the ring, dropping him with a body slam and then a standing elbow drop.  Thompson looks to the booing crowd for a moment before picking up Valentine and hitting the Clean Cutter.  Thompson's version of a Spinning Back Suplex Bomb plants Valentine on the mat.  Thompson covers him and makes his own three count to boos from this audience.  Thompson moves to his knees and bangs the back of Valentine's head on the mat before throwing punches.  Security rushes the ring to get Thompson separated from Valentine but this feud is definitely just beginning between these two men.  =75

Coming Next Week
srf5cvy.jpgEPjkltT.jpgzYvKVwB.jpg

WNkpvCB.jpg

New Sheriff In Town
The second hour begins with the arrival of Rick Law down to the ring.  This week, Law does not have Dawn Gemmell by his side.  Law gets on the microphone and reminds everyone that he is the law here in USPW.  He announces that Allen Packer has named him as the official authority figure of USPW.  He says that he is going to make the best shows possible in this company, including next week where they will have a championship edition of USPW American Wrestling.  Law says that every single title will be defended next week on American Wrestling.  Law says that even Rich Money will defend the USPW World title next week.  Before Law can continue, he is interrupted.

4RA6iK7.jpg

The USPW World Champion Rich Money walks out from the back with an angry look on his face.  Money enters the ring and grabs a microphone, reminding Law that he is the top dog here in USPW.  He says that he has the USPW World title belt to prove it.  Law responds that there's a new sheriff in town and it's him.  He reminds Money that he will be defending the USPW World title next week against an opponent of Law's choosing.  He says that the wrestler will only be announced next week.  Money says that he will agree to this match only if the wrestler that Law chooses has never held the USPW World title.  Law agrees to that but reminds Money that if he makes it through next week he still has Running Wolf to face at Stars, Stripes And Slams.  That will be without The Business at ringside.  He says that if The Business interferes in that match, Money will be stripped of the title and it will be handed over to Running Wolf.  Money looks angry but Law says that this is over and he exits the ring.  After a few moments, Money follows to boos from this loud, very hot crowd.  =77

n9tCwlK.jpgEPjkltT.jpgYFz3Pv3.jpg

Match #4
Roger Cage defends vs. Zeus

Our first match of the second hour is the bout for the USPW National title as Roger Cage takes on Zeus.  The announcers remind everyone that whoever is the champion at the end of this match will have to defend the title next week on the championship edition of USPW American Wrestling.  The match itself is fairly good and back and forth between the two men without any interference.  Zeus goes for the Thunder Bolt early but Cage manages to block it and hits a Japanese arm drag on Zeus for a two count.  Zeus gets in a few more good shots intermittently but it is Cage that shows his ability in this match.  Cage drops Zeus with a vertical suplex and then picks him up, hitting Zeus with the diving reverse DDT known as the Cage Rage.  Cage makes the cover: One...Two...Three!  Roger Cage successfully defends the USPW National title at 10:20!
Roger Cage p. Zeus =69

gOXDymc.jpgQDm6pnu.jpg

3drCZDF.jpg

Seduction
We go to the backstage area where we see Bulldozer Brandon Smith and he is working out.  Smith drops one of the weights when Raven Robinson steps onto the screen.  Robinson raises her arms up and says that she is not here to fight Smith.  Robinson says she's been watching Smith from afar and says that he is one good looking man.  She reaches out and touches his bicep.  Smith grabs her hand and pushes it off him, telling her that this is not going to work.  She says it already has and smiles as Trent Shaffer attacks Smith from behind with a chair.  Shaffer hits Smith in the back again and again until Smith falls to the ground.  Shaffer kicks Smith in the ribs, tossing the chair to the side.  Shaffer tells Smith he made a mistake in messing with The Talent in this business.  Shaffer offers his arm to Robinson and she takes it as they walk away with Smith laid out on the ground.  =70

pbvhXnD.jpgNuUqKdw.jpgU8167Eq.jpg

EPjkltT.jpg

dj7LEs4.jpgmdkH7w0.jpgmTPapUp.jpg

Match #5
The Triumverate (Alicia Strong, Glorious Gloria and Juliette King) vs. Miss American Pie and The Bombshells

The penultimate match is our second female match of the night as the three members of The Triumverate take on Miss American Pie and The Bombshells.  This match is definitely heavily weighted in the favor of The Triumverate.  The veteran Strong really carries this match both when she is in the ring and giving advice to both Glorious Gloria and Juliette King from the ring apron.  Glorious Gloria showed her power against all three members of the opposing side.  She ends up locking Amelia Fairchild in the Glorious Full Nelson.  Fairchild fought just for a few seconds before giving the submission.  The Triumverate picked up the win at 10:23!
The Triumverate d. Miss American Pie and The Bombshells =60

WNkpvCB.jpg

XhHEcWX.jpg%C2%A0Dx4YCDP.jpg

USPW World Tag Team Title Shot
From the ring, we go to the office of new authority figure Rick Law.  Law is sitting behind a desk and he is joined in the office by Hawkeye & Wolf.  Law thanks the two of them for coming in and says that they will be wrestling together next week.  Law says he knows they're about to head to the ring so he's going to make this quick.  He says that next week is the championship edition of American Wrestling, so Nicky Champion and Running Wolf will be facing Julius Moor and Jacob Jett for the USPW World Tag Team titles.  Champion thanks Law and says that this will give him the opportunity to prove that Champion is more than just a name.  Wolf says this will be the first title he wins this month.  Champion and Wolf leave the office as we go to commercial.  The announcers let us know that our main event is coming next.  =74

z4xWvBk.jpgXhHEcWX.jpg%C2%A0Dx4YCDP.jpg

Attacked Backstage
Instead of going straight to the ring, we are taken backstage where Persephone is laid out.  Persephone is laying on the ground surrounded by EMTs and security members.  She is approached by Nicky Champion, who checks on his wife.  Persephone tells Champion to go to the ring and wrestle tonight.  The EMTs tell Champion that she's going to be taken to a local medical facility.  Persephone says she has no clue who hit her.  Champion looks angry and Running Wolf steps up beside him.  The two turn and walk away with Persephone's permission.  It's time for our main event.  =48

4RA6iK7.jpgljXnXh7.jpgQDm6pnu.jpggOXDymc.jpg

EPjkltT.jpg

3drCZDF.jpgXhHEcWX.jpg%C2%A0Dx4YCDP.jpg

Match #6
Rich Money, Steve Frehley and Trent Shaffer (w/Raven Robinson) vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Hawkeye & Wolf

It is main event time and what a main event we have.  Rich Money and Steve Frehley argue over who is going to start the match.  Trent Shaffer rushes in and attacks Bulldozer Brandon Smith, dragging him into the ring to start the match.  Shaffer and Smith brawl in the ring until Smith starts getting the advantage.  He tags in Nicky Champion and Champion moves in, attacking Shaffer, going for the Hawkeye Hammer.  Shaffer slips free and rolls Champion up for a two count.  Shaffer tags in Steve Frehley and The Dark Destroyer moves in, attacking Nicky Champion.  The match shifts into a pure brawl between the two wrestlers in a major feud.  Frehley hits Champion with the Dark Destroyer Spear and captures a two count.  Frehley, Rich Money and Trent Shaffer make some quick tags with Champion as the face-in-peril.  The momentum shifts when Frehley goes for the Frehley's Comet but Champion slips free and falls to his feet behind Frehley.  He throws Frehley with a release German suplex.  Both men crawl toward their corners and make the hot tag to Trent Shaffer and Running Wolf.

Running Wolf comes in with punches and clotheslines to Trent Shaffer, Rich Money and Steve Frehley.  The match becomes a pier six brawl between all six men.  Wolf knocks Shaffer back into a corner with several forearm smashes and climbs up, throwing punches as the crowd counts.  The crowd gets to ten and then drops down, sending Shaffer to the ropes and hitting the tilt-a-whirl slam.  Wolf makes the cover but Rich Money breaks things up.  Wolf makes the tag to Nicky Champion and Champion comes in, holding Shaffer.  Wolf bounces off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Shaffer ducks and Wolf clotheslines Champion!  Steve Frehley rushes in and hits the Dark Destroyer Spear on Wolf.  Shaffer grabs Champion and hits the Heart Burn!  Shaffer makes the cover in the center of the ring: One...Two...Three!  Rich Money, Steve Frehley and Trent Shaffer pick up the win at 14:02!
Rich Money, Steve Frehley and Trent Shaffer p. Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Hawkeye & Wolf =85

4RA6iK7.jpgljXnXh7.jpgQDm6pnu.jpggOXDymc.jpg

3drCZDF.jpgXhHEcWX.jpg%C2%A0Dx4YCDP.jpg

Pull Apart Brawl
Trent Shaffer has pulled a wild upset victory over Nicky Champion!  He's pinned the face of the company.  But this doesn't stop the fight as Bulldozer Brandon Smith comes rushing in and attack Shaffer.  Smith picks up Shaffer and hits the Tombstone Piledriver!  Shaffer rolls out of the ring as Running Wolf rushes in.  He leaps to avoid a Dark Destroyer Spear and sends Steve Frehley over the top rope with a clothesline.  He helps Nicky Champion to his feet as Rich Money simply walks out, rather than face all three of these men by himself.  They may have lost the match but Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Hawkeye & Wolf stand tall at the close of the show.  We'll see you next week for the championship edition of American Wrestling!  =87

• Like 4

USPW American Wrestling
Wednesday Week 3 January 2020
Preview

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match
Jett & Moor defend vs. Hawkeye & Wolf
Comments: 

If The Texas Express Loses, They Must Salute The Russian Flag
The Cold Warriors vs. The Texas Express
Comments: 

Roger 'Smooth' Cage defends vs. 'The Marksman' Kirk Jameson (w/Maryam Vega)
Comments: 

USPW Women's Title Match
Jaime Quine defends vs. 'Miss Reliable' Wendy Anderson
Comments: 

USPW World Title Match
Rich Money defends vs. Rick Law's Choice
Comments/Guesses On Rick Law's Choice: 

Fun Fan Signs: 

Comments: Nicky Champion isn't eating the pin, nor is Running Wold when he is the #1 contender

Comments: I expect the crowd chanting "USA, USA!" and a stereotypical USPW match, but maybe that comes later and The Cold Warriors win this one

Comments: I like Kirk Jameson

USPW Women's Title Match
Comments: Wendy is not that reliable

USPW World Title Match
Comments/Guesses On Rick Law's Choice: Regular Joe fits a random guy perfectly

Great job so far! That segment with Raven Robinson, Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Trent Shaffer was very good. I thought The Olympus Order would help Zeus in the Title Match. Let's see what Rick Law has to offer as an authority figure, Rich Money is usually the booker so I guess he's not used to be on the other side.

Fun Fan Signs: 

b766fdad1eea409e81c4b31e13791581.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 1

Comments: By disqualification after interference from Steve Frehley and/or a combination of Rich Money and his stable.

Comments: Forcing some proud Texans to salute the Russian flag would bring nuclear heat but I can't see it happening.

Comments: I'd love to see Jameson win this, but it's not happening.

USPW Women's Title Match
Comments: She's got a date set with Missy Masterson

USPW World Title Match
Comments/Guesses On Rick Law's Choice: Possibly Rick Law himself.

• Like 1

Comments: 

Comments: 

Comments: 

USPW Women's Title Match
Comments: 

USPW World Title Match
Comments/Guesses On Rick Law's Choice:  James Justice

Fun Fan Signs: Rich Money goes Bankrupt

• Like 1

Comments: I can't see either guy taking the pin, but also don't see you putting the title on them. So I'm going for a DQ finish with outside interference.

Comments: While forcig babyfaces to salute the Russian flag would be great Heel heat, this is USPW. 'Murica!

Comments: I really like both guys, and this should be a great match. I could see you giving Cage a nice long reign as National champ, before passing it on to a younger talent.

USPW Women's Title Match
Comments: While a solid midcard workhorse, Wendy Anderson doesn't scream champion to me.

USPW World Title Match
Comments/Guesses On Rick Law's Choice: 
I'll go for Rick Law himself. His bio mentions he wants to be a main event player again, so this seems like a perfect opportunity to test him. 

Fun Fan Signs: 

• Like 1