I made a World Cup simulator site with a lot of dynamic elements.

redgiant

https://simcups.com

The site simulates the entire World Cup, from the qualifiers to the finals, and can be completed in less than a minute. The site is very mobile-responsive. If your browser can handle it, you can simulate hundreds of World Cups without any issues. The results are primarily calculated based on Elo ratings, along with other attributes. After each match, the Elo rating is updated. There are also several dynamic elements such as rivalries, incidents, and group dynamics. Teams can rise or fall in performance. Every save will always be unique.

cloudflare.png.1eaf6f8e71bb3b438da6d7a686acef5c.png

cloudflare.png

cloudflare.png

Screenshot_2024-01-12_23-59-37.png

Edited by redgiant
  • Like 2

• redgiant changed the title to I made a FIFA World Cup simulator site with a lot of dynamic elements.

This is pretty fun. Not trying to put on extra pressure or anything but you think could make one for the English football tier, or make a custom league tier, watch teams go up and down see how teams go each year, etc. I'd have a lot of fun with that. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, DAVEFAN95 said:

This is pretty fun. Not trying to put on extra pressure or anything but you think could make one for the English football tier, or make a custom league tier, watch teams go up and down see how teams go each year, etc. I'd have a lot of fun with that. 

I'd definitely second this, Champions League + European Leagues would be really fun. Was pleasantly surprised that this was a real thing and a pretty nice time killer 👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2024 at 4:44 AM, DAVEFAN95 said:

On 1/22/2024 at 2:50 AM, Markw said:

I'd definitely second this, Champions League + European Leagues would be really fun. Was pleasantly surprised that this was a real thing and a pretty nice time killer 👍

Thanks for the compliments. I've made some updates in the past few days, like the news feature and adjusting teams' long term development. As for English leagues, probably not in the foreseeable future because too many things are hard-coded for the World Cup.

Updated: I just added a beta feature to show disallowed goals due to a rigged system.

Screenshot_2024-01-15_14-07-50.png

Screenshot_2024-01-12_23-57-51.png

Edited by redgiant

• redgiant changed the title to I made a World Cup simulator site with a lot of dynamic elements.

I just made a new World Cup gauntlet challenge mode, where one of the 20+ classic national teams will face off against all 220+ national teams at the end of each World Cup. These classic teams include England 1973, Poland 1974, Mighty Magyars 1954, USWNT 2019 and Bulgaria 1994.

cloudflare.png

World_Cup_2026_Argentina.png

World_Cup_2034_Argentina.png

• Like 1

On 1/21/2024 at 4:44 AM, DAVEFAN95 said:

The simulator just introduced a few custom leagues and tournaments. Some of them are like UEFA Nations League that has the knockout stage, while some are like domestic football leagues where the team finishes on top is declared the winner.

Screenshot_2024-01-11_17-11-28.png

• Like 1