BC's Graphics Thread - RW and fictional

I've had a lot of games on the go, often ones that haven't gone anywhere, but I've nearly always made the pics first.  So if anyone wants some inspiration or you're looking for logos and events for a fictional company, some of these may be of use.  I've included WWF and WCW as well. 

They're not perfect.  They're put together on paint dot net.  I don't have any photoshop or photoshop skills.  

If you like any of them, great.  Feel free to use them.  :)

WWF 97/98

image.jpeg  image.jpeg  image.jpeg

WWF Unforgv.jpg  WWF Surv Series.jpg  WWF SumSlam.jpg  WWF Rumble.jpg  WWF NoWayO.jpg  WWF KING.jpg  WWF Judg.jpg  WWF IYHouse.jpg  WWF Fully Lo.jpg  WWF BreakD.jpg  WWF Armgdn.jpg  WWF WMania.jpg  image.jpeg

WWF WRLD.jpgWWF WOM.jpgWWF TAG.jpgWWF IC.jpgWWF EUR.jpgWWF LHW.jpgWWF HC.jpgWWF KING.jpg

WCW 97/98

WCW12.jpgWCW Nitro2.jpgWCW Sat1.jpgWCW Thunder1.jpg

WCWR Uncensored.jpgWCWR TGAB.jpgWCWR Superbrawl.jpgWCWR Starrcade.jpgWCWR Spring Stampede.jpgWCWR Souled Out alt2.jpgWCWR Slamboree.jpgWCWR Road Wild.jpgWCWR Halloween Havoc alt.jpgWCWR Fall Brawl.jpgWCWR BATB.jpgWCWR WW3.jpg

WCW WORLD1.jpgWCW US1.jpgWCW TAG1.jpgWCW TV1.jpgWCW CRU1.jpgWCW HC1.jpgWCW WW3.jpg

Edited by Bigelow Cartwheel
  • Like 7