SWF - All or Nothing

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]SWF Supreme TV[/B][/SIZE] (week 2, February 2006) 8,807 fans at Virginia Park Fields in Mid Atlantic --------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Queen Emily opens the show mid ring with one of her Royal Courtiers: Remo. [COLOR="Blue"]"Human Arsenal, you made a big mistake in turning down my offer to join the Royal Court. Witness what the most powerful group in wrestling can do in the form of Remo: The Ultimate Fighting Machine!"[/COLOR] [B]B+ Remo d. Lobster Warrior[/B] Warrior worked a very technical style and held his own for the opening minutes. Remo kicked it up a notch and then just destroyed LW with, appropriately, The Destroyer. [B]A[/B] After the match, Emily commands Remo to beat on Lobster Warrior and make him pay for Human Arsenal's rejection. Jumbo Shrimp ran out and made the save for his underwater chum (ha! get it?! chum, like buddy but sharks also eat it?! Hello? Anyone? Is this thing on?). [B]B+[/B] We see another video hyping Shady K and Knuckles: Death Row. Knuckles talks about his "justifiable homicide" conviction and they threaten all of the other teams in the SWF...especially those pretty boy, have everything Bumfholes. [B]C[/B] Black Hat Baily is backstage: [COLOR="Red"]"Robbie Retro, you unbearable buffoon. You are beneath me, sir and my impeccable grappling expertise. I request a rematch with you so I can dispatch with this tomfoolery post haste!"[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] Marc Dubois: [COLOR="Red"]"Steve Flash, you have come out of nowhere and all of a sudden you are the talk of the wrestling world. You are exactly what I allow you to be. Let's do this rubber match and I will show you exactly what a champion should be!" [/COLOR] [B]B- Eric Eisen d. Pecs[/B] Good showing by Eisen facing off against the much bigger Pecs. Flex and Pecs are decent but I hate their gimmicks...might need a change in order to get a push. Eisen keeps rolling along, earning the fans and other wrestlers' respect. [B]B[/B] Rich Money is backstage with Enforcer Roberts and Texas Pete: [COLOR="Red"]"DeBones and Enygma...you can't just leave well enough alone. Well tonight the Hired Guns are recovered and ready to destroy you." And then Skull, I will take what's left and finally be done with you"[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] Human Arsenal goes to Richard Eisen and requests a match for Nothing to Lose: [COLOR="Blue"]"Squeeky McClean got in my manager's face and I consider that a personal attack. I want a match with that dork at Nothing to Lose!"[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore prep for their tag match: [COLOR="Red"]"Look, Gilmore. I hired you to take out guys like Frehley and you failed at When Hell Freezes over. That's ok, I forgive you. Try to get the job done tonight, huh?"[/COLOR] [B]B+ Sexual Aggression (Sexy & Gilmore) d. Steve Frehley & Freddie Datsun[/B] Great match as the audience is really into the Frehley-Sexy feud. Datsun is a good worker and will most likely have some type of title run in his future if he keeps up the great work. Gilmore looked like a star. He won the match witht he Anger Management on Datsun. [B]A[/B] Video is shown from the Runaway Train-Jack Bruce press conference and title match signing. [B]A[/B] We come back to Queen Emily who announces that Christian Faith vs. Sam Keith has been signed for Nothing to Lose! [B]B+ The Hired Guns (w/ Rich Money) d. Skull DeBones/Enygma[/B] Solid tag match with Money interfering at every chance he got. He distracted Skull while the Guns double teamed Enygma and pinned him after a stuff piledriver. [B]B+[/B] Overall Show: [B]B[/B] Notes: I got the "not enough hot storylines" message but that should change after Nothing to Lose. I was really unhappy with how this show was recieved as I thought it had a lot of meat to it. Oh well, we'll just have to rebound with a kickass ppv.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]SWF Nothing to Lose[/SIZE][/B] (week 2, February 2006) 14,250 fans at Mayor Street Arena in New England ------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [I]We're live on pay per view and just a few hundred short of a complete sellout!![/I] [B]Dark Match: Death Row d. The Samoan Wild Boyz[/B] All four of these SWF Acadeny grads pulled out all the stops and really opened the show with a bang. Death Row has been getting the push so they got the win. [B]B-[/B] Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia welcome fans to Nothing to Lose and kick it back to Jerry Eisen who is with Robbie Retro: [COLOR="Blue"]"Let me tell you something, baby...I'm groovin' and jivin' to a whole new beat on pay per view. Black Hat Baily, you gonna get down tonight!"[/COLOR] [B]C+ Black Hat Baily d. Robbie Retro[/B] Bailey helped the younger, less experienced Retro through the match and made him look as good as possible. Decent match but nothing great. Bailey ended up winning with a handful of tights. [B]C[/B] Squeeky McClean: [COLOR="Red"Human Arsenal and that little harlot Jessie, you guys will never defeat me. I am right and right overcomes might. You disgust me and I will clean this promotion of you. I'm Squeeky McClean and I'm better than you!"[/COLOR] [B]B Human Arsenal (w/ Jessie) d. Squeeky McClean[/B] Really good match as Arsenal continues his unbeaten streak and moves up and up the card. McClean is a great worker and these two really meshed well. Arsenal hit a monstrous Exploder for the win. [B]B+[/B] A video is shown highlighting the war between Lords of War and High Concept. [B]B- The Lords of War (w/ The Guru) d. High Concept for the SWF World Tag Team Titles[/B] High Concept sold big for the legendary LoW. Pain and Agony can't do too much so Elmo and Groucho sold a lot of offense, possibly too much. Agony hit the Execution at Dawn for the win. [B]B-[/B] The Guru, not satisfied with the title win, commands his team to take out High Concept. Tables are set up and Agony and Pain power bomb the former champs through them, leaving them laying! [B]B-[/B] Marc Dubois is backstage with Jerry Eisen: [COLOR="Red"]"Steve Flash, tonight we finally prove who is the better man. You know and I know that is me and I will walk out of the match tonight STILL the SWF Shooting Star Champion"[/COLOR] [B]B+ Marc DuBois d. Steve Flash to retain the SWF Shooting Star Title[/B] A good match, but the lesser of the three these two men have had. Flash was given a good amount of offense and scored quite a few nearfalls. Dubois nailed a textbook Marc of Excellence to retain the strap. [B]B+[/B] Texas Pete is introduced: [COLOR="Red"]"Enygma, we've gone up and down the road and tonight I'm finally gonna get rid a' ya."[/COLOR] [B]A Enygma d. Texas Pete (w/Enforcer Roberts)[/B] Enygma had to fight off both Hired Guns until referee Shane Stones had enough and sent Roberts back to the locker room. After that, Enygma took it to Pete to win the match. [B]A[/B] Jumbo Shrimp speaks! [COLOR="Blue"]"People want to call me and the rest of the Underwater Union jokes. They think we can't do anything, we're just gimmicks. Remo, tonight I'm going to show you just what I'm capable of."[/COLOR][B]D Remo (w/ Queen Emily) d. Jumbo Shrimp[/B] Remo's straight forward bad ass fighter seems to work really well with the members of Underwater Union and they always put on kickass matches. Shrimp was more aggressive than I've ever seen him but succumbed to the Destroyer for the loss. [B]A[/B] Rich Money: [COLOR="Red"]"Skull you think I'm afraid of you? I saw what you did to Roberts and Pete but I am not letting that happen to me. I have you right where I want you and I'm going show you that Money talks and suckers walk. Get walkin'"[/COLOR] [B]B Skull DeBones d. Rich Money by DQ[/B] The crowd was buzzing for this one as three months worth of buildup culminated in tonight's match. Skull ripped into Money and bloodied him early in the match. Once it became obvious that he couldn't get an advantage on the rabid DeBones, Money brought in a chair and blatantly got himself DQed and ran to the back. Good 15 min. match. [B]A[/B] Joe Sexy and Steve Frehley are in the ring and they are jawing at each other before the referee can step in and break things up to get the match going. [B]B+ Steve Frehley d. Joe Sexy (w/ Angry Gilmore) for the North American Title[/B] Frehley had the fans solidly behind him and tore into Sexy. Sexy played cowardly heel to the hilt and even motioned for Gilmore to get in and help him, but Angry refused, pointing out that Sexy told him not to mess things up. Frehley hit Frehley's Comet after an aborted Sexy top rope move and won the belt! [B]B+[/B] We go to a video highlighting Sam Keith costing Christian Faith his World Title match and their subsequent brawls. [B]A Sam Keith(w/ Queen Emily) d. Christian Faith[/B] One of the most shocking finishes of the year as Keith scored a knockout win over Faith while having the "one man Crusade" trapped in the Proton Lock. This was an all out brawl but once Keith worked the mat holds, Faith had trouble getting out. Once he did, Emily interfered for distraction allowing Keith to score a brass knucks shot and slap on his finisher. [B]A[/B] Michaels and Garcia anxiously hype Bruce-Train and give a Tale of the Tape measuring both grapplers advantages and disadvantages. [B]A* Runaway Train (W/ Queen Emily) d. Jack Bruce[/B] Bruce came the closest to wresting the World Title from Runaway Train as anyone in the company. He actually had the champ pinned at about the 11 minute mark, but Emily distracted the ref. When Bruce went to get the ref, Train ambushed him from behind and hit the Train Wreck to retain the title. Great match and Bruce got a standing ovation from the crowd for his efforts[B]A[/B] Overall Show: [B]A[/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 3, February 2006) 9,300 fans at The Freidman Building in Mid South -------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] The live show opens with a video from SWF Owner Richard Eisen. [COLOR="Blue"]"Ladies and gentlemen, it fills me with much joy and also a touch of sadness to make this announcement. SWF Superme TV will be leaving America Sports-1 the end of this month. We've had a great relationship with them and will be planning different shows with them in the future. The new home of Supreme TV will be GNN Total Sports and we will have a 2 hour block on Wednesday evenings. This will allow us to stretch our TV all the way into Canada and we thank AS-1 for everything they've done for us and allowing us to make this announcement."[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Brendon Idol is already in the ring and warming up as Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia welcome us to the show and speak about the huge announcement. [B]A Mario Heroic d. Brendon Idol in a Shooting Star Division match[/B] Not a bad match for two people the audience doesn't know much about. Some good highflying moves and just solid wrestling for the opener. [B]C-[/B] Queen Emily leads Remo, Sam Keith and World Champion Runaway Train to the ring: [COLOR="Red"]"I have assembled the most dominating and devestating group of wrestlers this sport has ever seen. Jack Bruce, you learned the hard way that you can't stop a Runaway Train. Christian Faith, you too learned that the Royal Court rules all. We will rule this company and this sport until we decide not to."[/COLOR] [B]A Death Row d. The Underwater Union (Lobster and Calamari)[/B] Knuckles and Shady K make their SWF tv debut and came out of the gates with nonstop violence, overwhelming the babyface team. Calamari didn't know what hit him and it was a short match. [B]B+[/B] Backstage, Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore ambush new North American Champion Steve Frehley. Freddie Datsun gets involved and then officials charge in to seperate the men. [B]B+[/B] Eric Eisen enters his father's office: [COLOR="Blue"]"I've been proving myself in that ring week after week. I've done everything you've asked me to and I am requesting a Shooting Star Title match against Marc Dubois."[/COLOR] [B]B+ Squeeky McClean d. Human Arsenal (W/ Jessie)[/B] Arsenal's undefeated streak ends tonight at the hands of the "Righteous One" but moreso because of interference from Remo and Queen Emily. Good match. [B]B+[/B] Remo beats on Arsenal while Emily slaps down Jessie: [COLOR="Red"]"I told you payback would be a bitch. Well so am I!!"[/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] Jack Bruce comes to the ring: [COLOR="Blue"]"Runaway Train, I had yo beat last night. If it wasn't that for that skank you call a manager, I would be the new World Heavyweight Champion right now. I want a rematch at Awesome Impact. You know I deserve it, this company knows I deserve it and everyone in this crowd knows I deserve it. Grow a set and give me a rematch for the World Title!"[/COLOR] [B]A Angry Gilmore (w/ Joe Sexy) d. Freddie Datsun[/B] Not a bad match. Datsun has a lot of promise but Gilmore got most of the offense in here. Sexy tried to get involved, but it looked like Angry turned him away. Anger Management for the pin. [B]B[/B] Steve Frehley charges in and it's a four man pullapart brawl to end the show! [B]B+[/B] Overall Show: [B]B[/B] Notes: Really disappointing show but it was more of a reset after the ppv to gear up for the next one. The Remo-Arsenal story should be intriguing.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 4, February 2006) 5,000 fans at Gorski Ballroom in South West --------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [I]Welcome to the last Supreme TV of the America Sports-1 era as next week's TWO HOUR broadcast will be shown on GNN Total Sports in BOTH US and Canada. We're also in the process of negotiating a new TV deal in the UK as our old deal expired.[/I] The Guru comes to the ring with the new World Tag Team Champions The Lords of War: [COLOR="Red"]"High Concept, we warned you what was to come! We warned you that you couldn't stand up to the onslaught of the LoW. Now the rest of the SWF will feel our wrath!"[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] Bret and Bart Biggz are introduced. [B]B The Lords of War (w/ The Guru) d. The Biggz Boyz[/B] Short, tight title defense for the LoW. Unfortunately, they are pretty limited in what they can do so I don't expect too long of a title reign. The Biggz bumped great and didn't lose anything by being in the ring with this legendary team. [B]B-[/B] The champions celebrate as the crowd pops. They turn just in time to catch stiff dropkicks as Elmo Benson and Groucho Bling get a receipt for the title loss and post match attach. They beat down the champs until Guru can get them out of the ring. [B]B-[/B] Groucho grabs the mic: [COLOR="Blue"]"You think you can take us out and embarass us like that? No way, Guru. We want a rematch!"[/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] Squeeky McClean is backstage and speaks about his shot later tonight at the North American Title: [COLOR="Red"]"It's about time that this company realized the greatness in it's midst. That right truly does overcome might and that Squeeky McClean should be the next North American Champion."[/COLOR] [B]B 2/3 Falls: Marc DuBois d. Steve Flash in 2 straight falls to retain the Shooting Star Title[/B] In the blow off to (surprisingly) one of the best series of matches this year, Marc Dubois cemented his position at the top of the Shooting Star Division with a decisive win over Flash in two straight falls. The Marc of Excellence won the first fall. Flash looked to have the second fall won with a snap Flash Bang, but Dubois shocked everyone by kicking out. Flash was stunned himself for a second and Dubois took the chance to small package him and grab a healthy handful of tights. Great match! [B]A[/B] Backstage to Runaway Train (mysteriously without Queen Emily): [COLOR="Red"]"Jack Bruce, you want a rematch for the World Heavyweight Title. Of course you do, get in line. But then I hear how everyone said I lucked out in beating you. You want a rematch? Fine, it's your funeral."[/COLOR] [B]A*[/B] There is a loud commotion and the cameraman hurries to the parking lot area where Christian Faith and Sam Keith are ferociously brawling while Queen Emily calls security over to seperate the two rabid wildmen. The situation is settled down and both men are taken from the building. [B]A[/B] Steve Frehley: [COLOR="Blue"]"Squeeky McClean, you talk a lot about how righteous you are and how you're better than everyone. That's all fine and good, but there's one thing you're missing. You ain't better at wrestling than me. You may live a cleaner lifestyle, but I'm still the one that's gonna be kicking your ass all over the ring tonight and I'll still be North American Champion after it."[/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] As the contestants for the main event are announced, Angry Gilmore is seen watching the match on a monitor backstage. [B]A Steve Frehley d. Squeeky McClean to retain the North American Title[/B] Really good match. It was good seeing Frehley in there with someone besides Sexy although there is still more to that feud. McClean can have a good match with anyone and will no doubt be holding gold within the next year or two. Frehley hit the Frehley's Comet for the win. [B]A[/B] As the show goes off the air and Steve Frehley celebrates his title defense, Peter Michaels says that next week's main event will be the entire Royal Court against the Underwater Union!!! [B]A[/B] Overall Show: [B]B+[/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 1, March 2006) 8,320 fans at Louisiana Auditorium in South East ------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Richard Eisen opens the show in mid ring as the crowd chants S-W-F! S-W-F!: [COLOR="Blue"]"I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you fans and say hello to our new Canadian fans. Welcome to the first edition of Supreme TV....live on GNN TOTAL SPORTS!!"[/COLOR] [B]A*[/B] Robbie Retro takes it down to funkytown as he comes to the ring for his match. [B]B Robbie Retro d. Black Hat Bailey[/B] Bailey tried to work with the charismatic youngster but couldn't get much out of him. Robbie brawled his way to the finish and hit the Disco Ball (Rock Bottom) for the win. [B]C[/B] Jerry Eisen is backstage with all three members of Underwater Union: [COLOR="Blue"]"Tonight we've got the biggest test of our careers...the entire Royal Court. We're ready to show them and show the world that we are not to be underestimated."[/COLOR] [B]B- Human Arsenal (w/ Jessie) d. Squeeky McClean[/B] Great technical match and Arsenal had the extra fire of McClean ending his winning streak a few weeks back thanks to Remo. McClean made a mistake and went to the top rope and received an Ammo Dump for his troubles to lose the match. [B]B+[/B] We cut to a video with The Guru: [COLOR="Red"]"High Concept, you want a rematch for the World Tag Team Titles. Fine, I'll sign that match right now...with one stipulation...it's a Table Match! Agree to that and the match is yours."[/COLOR] [B]C+ Angry Gilmore d. Akima Brave[/B] No Joe Sexy with Gilmore tonight. Brave has a great look and is really a solid all around rookie. He may be moved to the Shooting Star Division. Gilmore has been looking like a star lately and won this stiff match with Anger Management. [B]B[/B] Backstage Enforcer Roberts makes a simple talent to Skull DeBones for next week's episode of Supreme TV. [B]C+[/B] Jack Bruce hypes his match with Runaway Train at Awesome Impact: [COLOR="Blue"]"I was this close to beating you Train. This close to winning the World Heavyweight Title and showing the world that I lived up to the potential and the promise everyone had expected of me. I didn't get it in done in TCW because the politics were too much. But here I have my opportunity. I have my chance. I respect you for giving me a rematch, but I'm going to beat you this time all the same."[/COLOR] [B]A* Jack Bruce d. The Natural[/B] Natural is really improving and slowly getting over with the US fans. Bruce is a ring general and most definitely the best wrestler on the roster. This one was a very technical encounter and actually saw Natural slap on a tight figure four that Bruce reversed for the win. [B]B+[/B] Bruce is celebrating when out of nowhere Runaway Train charges him and knocks him through the ropes to the concrete. Train hits the Train Wreck on the entrance ramp and leaves the challenger laying as the crowd boos! [B]A*[/B] As paramedics attend to Jack Bruce, we go to a video highlighting the Amazing Bumfholes. Highlights of their matches are shown. [B]A*[/B] Shooting Star Champion Marc Dubois gives an interview with Jerry Eisen where he accepts Eric's challenge for the Shooting Star Title: [COLOR="Red"]"You go run and tell your nephew he better bring everything he has. It's going to take more than his family owning the place to help him in the ring with me"[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] Rich Money cuts a promo from inside his limo: [COLOR="Red"]"Skull DeBones, we've been doing this dance for months now. I'm tired of looking behind me everywhere I go and jumping at shadows. I want you out in the open and I'm going to finish you at Awesome Impact"[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] A graphic is shown hyping next week's main event: Steve Frehley defending the North American Title against Joe Sexy! [B]A The Royal Court d. The Underwater Union[/B] The Union really held their own, but Remo was made out to look particularly dominant. Shrimp was kept strong and Runaway Train ended up pinning Calamari Kid in this short and action packed main event. [B]B+[/B] After the match, Human Arsenal, Christian Faith and a recovered (but hurt) Jack Bruce charge the ring and it's a huge 6 man brawl to end the show!!! [B]A[/B] Overall Show: [B]B+[/B] Notes: A very good show and our popularity keeps inching up. We drew over 2,000,000 viewers for the new show and we're really excited about the new Canadian clearance. The economy is still brutal so we may have to hold a few tv shows in England until we can get our tv back on there as well.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 2, March 2006) 5,000 fans at Lowe Ballroom in North West ----------------------------------------[/CENTER] [I]Not wanting to overload the show on the first GNN airing as people still have to adjust their viewing habits...tonight's main event is STACKED leading into the Awesome Impact ppv![/I] [B]Dark Match: The Dirty White Boyz (w/ Brains Mcghee) d. The Samoan Wild Boyz[/B] McGhee and the Boyz had been bitching about not being used, so I threw my glorified jobber team into this dark match win over the rookie Samoans. Nothing to the match really. [B]C+[/B] Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia are thrilled to announce a HUGE main event tonight: Christian Faith, Jack Bruce and Human Arsenal will team together to face The Royal Court in 6 man tag action!! Richard Eisen will also be making an announcement regarding a new match added to Awesome Impact.[B]A[/B] Robbie Retro dances on down to the ring. His recent win streak has him feeling groovy. [B]C+[/B] His opponent, Flex grabs the mic: [COLOR="Red"]"Retro, you are a joke. The laughingstock of the locker room. I'm going to beat your ass tonight and put an end to this mockery"[/COLOR] [B]C Robbie Retro d. Flex[/B] Not to be for Flex as Retro took it to him. Retro is all fun and games before the match and can turn it up and brawl once his temper gets set off. Flex was the latest victim to the Robbie Retro win streak. [B]C+[/B] Backstage, a cameraman catches Joe Sexy harrassing Jessie as Human Arsenal is nowhere to be seen: [COLOR="Red"]"Look, toots. I'm Joe Sexy and I get what I want. Right now, I want you. So why don't you drop that zero Human Arsenal and join up with a real hero like me. You know I'm getting what I want anyways, why play games?"[/COLOR] [B]A*[/B] A hand slaps down hard on Sexy's shoulder and the shot widens to reveal ANGRY GILMORE looking..well, angry. [COLOR="Blue"]"You shouldn't be talking to her like that Joe. I don't like that."[/COLOR] Sexy retorts, [COLOR="Red"]"Oh yeah? I don't care what you like. What I care about it is you do the job I pay you for and mind your own business. You just make sure I regain my North American title tonight and we'll be fine. Now where was I--"[/COLOR] He turns and Jessie has already exited. [B]B-[/B] Death Row are in the ring: "Amazing Bumfholes. Amazing *beep*holes is more like it. You two little pretty boys should go to Japan and join a women's league. I hear 5 Star is hiring" [B]B- Death Row d. The Amazing Bumfholes[/B] Really good match between these two young teams. They compliment each other perfectly with the brawling, crazed Death Row and the high flying babyfaced Bumfholes. Shady and Knuckles used a tire iron to KO Zimmy and score the pin. [B]B[/B] Not satisfied with their tainted win, Death Row continues to beat on the Bumfholes and leaves them laying. [B]C+[/B] Steve Frehley: [COLOR="Blue"]"Joe Sexy, we've gone up and down the road for months. You can't find more opposite people than us. Tonight, it's your last shot at me and the North American Title. You better make the most of it because I don't feel like losing."[/COLOR] [B]B+ Steve Frehley d. Joe Sexy (w/ Angry Gilmore)[/B] Good brawling type match to blow off this feud. Sexy was in trouble at one point and signalled to Gilmore, who didn't seem all to anxious to help him. Sexy lost to the Frehley's Comet and Gilmore smirked. [B]B[/B] Sexy screams at Gilmore: [COLOR="Red"]"what the hell are you grinning at?!?!?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Not much, Joe...just that I have a match signed with the winner of that match. So at Awesome Impact, I'm facing Steve Frehley for the North American Title."[/COLOR] [B]B+ Skull DeBones (w/ Enygma) d. Enforcer Roberts (w/ Rich Money & Texas Pete)[/B] Fantastic brawl and one of the more intense matches we've seen here. Pete tried to get involved but the massive Enygma prevented that and fought him off. Rich tried to sneak attack DeBones but the Avenging Angel turned around at the last minute and Money bailed out of the ring. DeBones pinned Roberts with the Skull Crusher. [B]A[/B] Video of Richard Eisen from his office: [COLOR="Blue"]"I've just finished 11th hour negotiations for a special #1 contender's match at Awesome Impact. The winner of this Four Corners Match will face the World Champion, either Runaway Train or Jack Bruce at the very first SWF Wrestlefest in April. The contestants are Human Arsenal, Remo, Sam Keith and Christian Faith!" Good luck to all of you."[/COLOR] Christian Faith, Human Arsenal and Jack Bruce are backstage: [COLOR="Blue"]"We've finally got you three where we want you. All in one ring, no worries about sneak attacks or ambushes. This is just a taste of what you're going to get come Awesome Impact. We just can't wait that long!"[/COLOR] [B]A* The Royal Court (w/ Queen Emily) d. Faith/Bruce & Arsenal[/B] Amazing, non stop action that had the crowd on their feet from the first ring introduction. It's clear that these are really the top guys in the promotion and Arsenal got a serious rub from being included and holding his own. Faith ended up taking the pin after a serious double team from Train and Remo. Remo hit his devestating Lumbar Puncture backbreaker for the win. [B]A*[/B] Overall Show: [B]A[/B] Notes: I was thrilled with how Remo and Human Arsenal looked in their first real main event setting. Both men impressed and showed why they are the future of the company. The Gilmore-Sexy storyline is taking some interesting twists and adding a lot of layers into their relationship and it should be fun to see where it's heading.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]SWF Awesome Impact[/SIZE][/B] March 2006 14,250 fans at Illinois State Park in Great Lakes ---------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Aerial Assault (Steve Flash/Matt Sparrow) d. American Elemental/Mario Heroic[/B] Steve Flash impressed me so much with his series against Marc Dubois, I asked him to stay on and put him with young high flier Matt Sparrow. They looked good together over Elemental and Heroic. [B]C+ Dark Match: Freddie Datsun d. "Awesome" Andre Jones[/B] It turns out these two men have great chemistry together and I'll be showcasing a match with them on Supreme TV in the coming weeks. Andre is doing the "Awesome" gimmick and coming to the ring in an open dress shirt and shades. He is slightly clueless. Good action that saw Datsun win with the Patriot Press. [B]B[/B] [B]Live on PPV![/B] Peter Michaels welcomes the fans to AWESOME IMPACT as The Guru and Lords of War make their way to the ring. The Guru grabs the mic and surveys the numerous tables set up at ringside: [COLOR="Red"]"High Concept, these tables signify your doom. It wasn't too long ago that The Lords of War put you through tables just like these. Is that running through your minds now as you prepare for battle? That fear has to eat you alive, keep you up at night, knowing that fate would be yours again tonight."[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] High Concept is announced and the crowd cheers hard. They are all business as they make their way to the ring. [B]B- Tables Match: High Concept d. The Lords of War to win the World Tag Team Titles[/B] About what you'd expect from these two teams. Elmo and Groucho have stepped up their brawling a notch as well. Elmo was first to be eliminated due to getting caught in a senton flip and powerbombed. As a result, it was a 2 on 1 handicap match from then on. Agony lifted Groucho as Pain was on the ring apron for a superbomb, but Bling kicked Pain in the face and knocked him through a table. The final "fall" came with Groucho countering a chair shot and knocking agony on the table. A flying elbow through it gave High Concept back the World Tag Team Titles. [B]B[/B] Elmo Benson rushes back to the ring as High Concept are announced as the new champions. They celebrate with fans at ringside. [B]C+[/B] Robbie Retro hypes his match with Squeeky McClean: [COLOR="Blue"]"The Robbie Retro Good Times Tour keeps rolling across the country. McClean, your mama may not dance and your daddy don't rock and roll...but this is disco baby. You're gonna find out all about it." [/COLOR] Jerry Eisen looked a little baffled at that interview and quite frankly, I don't understand what he's talking about either. [B]C+ Squeeky McClean d. Robbie Retro[/B] McClean needed a clean win on a big show and Retro is more than over enough to absorb it and also make Squeeky look like a viable threat. McClean definitely carried the young heavyweight to one of his better matches and pinned him with the Stain Removal. [B]B-[/B] Joe Sexy approaches Angry Gilmore backstage: [COLOR="Red"]"Look Gilmore, you snaked this title shot out from under me, but I have good news for you. I'm going to let you slide this one time. Now go out there and beat Frehley so I can have the first title shot. I'll be at ringside to make sure that happens"[/COLOR] Gilmore just looked incredulously at him and said: [COLOR="Blue"]"Stay out of it."[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] Steve Frehley is in the ring: [COLOR="Blue"]"Angry Gilmore, I don't know what you're doing hanging around with a loser like Joe Sexy for, but I respect you. I respect your ability even though I don't feel the same way about the company you keep. Good luck to you."[/COLOR] [B]B+ Steve Frehley d. Angry Gilmore by DQ to retain the North American Title[/B] Of course, Joe Sexy didn't listen and about 10 minutes into the match, he interfered costing Gilmore a DQ loss. Good brawling and Angry may have even taught Frehley a few technical tricks. [B]B+[/B] Rich Money has the mic: [COLOR="Red"]"Skull DeBones, you and I tonight...Hardcore rules apply. Basically, that means there are zero rules. It may look like I'm taking my life into my own hands, but I promise you this. There's a surprise in store."[/COLOR] [B]B+ Hardcore Match: Rich Money d. Skull Debones after outside interference[/B] The blowoff to this month's long feud saw a ton of stiff, violent brawling. The finish came when as DeBones was about to go for his finisher, the arena lights went out. When they came back on, [B]Dark Angel[/B] was in the ring and clobbered Skull with a bat, allowing Money to score the pin. Money and Angel leave the ring very satisfied with themselves. [B]B+[/B] Marc Dubois is announced for his title defense and takes the mic: [COLOR="Red"]"Eric Eisen, you wanted a title shot but as the old saying goes, watch out what you wish for. Tonight you get your shot and it will be your worst nightmare. I'm going to embarass you in front of your Dad and Uncle and entire family live on pay per view!" [/COLOR] [B]A Marc Dubois and Eric Eisen went to a 20 minute time limit draw; Dubois retains the Shooting Star Title[/B] Great match and, so far, match of the night. Marc Dubois shows that it wasn't all Steve Flash in their last series and Eric really stepped up as a performer. They fought nonstop until the 20 minute time limit bell sounded. The crowd gave BOTH men a huge ovation. [B]A[/B] Queen Emily is with Remo and Sam Keith: [COLOR="Red"]"Tonight the Royal Court has a chance to do away with two nuisances in one match. Faith and Arsenal, you will find out how awesome the Royal Court is tonight."[/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] cut to: Human Arsenal and Jessie: [COLOR="Blue"]"Tonight I have my chance to finally show that I belong in main events, I belong in the title picture...that I belong. The main event at Wrestlefest will be mine. "[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] cut to: Christian Faith: [COLOR="Blue"]"Locked out of the title picture for two months, tonight I'm going to show why I deserve to be in the main event of Wrestlefest. I am the heart and soul of this company. I am the One Man Crusade. I am Christian Faith!"[/COLOR] [B]A Christian Faith d. Remo, Human Arsenal and Sam Keith to earn a World Title shot at Wrestlefest[/B] I had to book this one very carefully as there are a lot of people I want to protect in this match. About 12 minutes in, Remo and Arsenal brawled to the outside causing both men to get counted out. This left Keith and Faith (who had been feuding) and Faith got his win back and goes on to Wrestlefest to face the champion. [B]A[/B] A video is shown hyping Bruce-Train. [B]A*[/B] Christian Faith is still in the ring and asks if he can sit in on color commentary with Michaels and Garcia. [B]Runaway Train d. Jack Bruce to retain the SWF World Title[/B] Wow, another Match of the Year contender from Jack Bruce. Bruce is on fire and even though he didn't win the title, he still got himself over even more. He came within a hair's breadth of pinning Train on several occasions but just came up short. He ascended the ropes and received a Train Wreck for his troubles to end it. [B]A*[/B] Christian Faith stands on the announcers table and he and Train stare each other down as the ppv ends. [B]A*[/B] Overall Show: [B]A[/B] Notes: We've got our WrestleFest main event in Faith-Train but there will be some stips added to the match, so keep tuning in!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 3, March 2006) 5,000 fans at Missouri State Armory in Mid West -------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: The Amazing Bumfholes d. Flex and Pecs[/B] I just don't like Flex and Pecs. There I said it. They are just too generic to me. Randy and Zimmy are in for a big push in the tag division and this was a pretty basic match. [B]C+[/B] Brains McGhee comes to the ring with the Dirty White Boyz to open the live show: [COLOR="Red"]"High Concept, it's about time you got around to putting the titles up against Lead Belly and Grease Hogg. Everyone knows you're afraid of our whiskey drinkin' hard hittin' style. We're gonna take them belts and strap em to the front of our Harleys in celebration"[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] High Concept are introduced to a huge ovation! [B]B High Concept d. The Dirty White Boyz (w/ Brains McGhee) to retain the World Tag Titles[/B] DWB got on the champs early by Pearl Harboring them. Got lots of heat on Elmo until he could make the hot tag to Groucho. A few minutes and a Pity the Fool later and the champs retained. [B]B[/B] Human Arsenal is backstage with Jessie: [COLOR="Blue"]"Remo, we got nothing accomplished at Awesome Impact. I think you and I need to face off, one on one. I'm going to be the person that ends your undefeated streak."[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Eric Eisen calls out Marc Dubois: [COLOR="Blue"]"Everyone saw how I took you to the limit at Awesome Impact, Dubois. I demand a rematch so I can rightfully take my place as Shooting Star Champion."[/COLOR] [B]B+ Freddie Datsun d. "Awesome" Andre Jones[/B] Good match as these two have great chemistry together. Their solid dark match got them a spot on the live show and they didn't dissapoint. Pretty much the same match with Datsun scoring the pin after the Patriot Press. [B]B[/B] Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia hype the Enygma-Rich Money #1 Contenders Match for the North American Title on tonights show. With the long history between these two, it should tear the house down. [B]B+[/B] Rich Money is in the ring with Dark Angel: [COLOR="Red"]"I told you Skull...I told you I had a surprise in store for you at Awesome Impact. You think you're the only dark, avenging angel in professional wrestling? I went North of the Border and found the original...the Dark Angel. Just watch what he does to Bart Biggz"[/COLOR] [B]B+ Dark Angel d. Bart Biggz[/B] Good highflying match, but in order to get Angel over Biggz didn't get too much offense in. Angel hit the Descent into Hell and then the Falling Angel for the win. [B]B[/B] Backstage, Angry Gilmore and Joe Sexy are engaged in a heated argument: Gilmore: [COLOR="Blue"]"I told you not to interfere in my match. You cost me the North American Title"[/COLOR] Sexy: [COLOR="Red"]"I cost you nothing! You were on your way to losing that match. Besides, you are a little too worried about your own concerns and not worried enough about mine. Remember who signs your checks"[/COLOR] [B]B+ Jack Bruce d. Squeeky McClean[/B] Good fast paced match that allowed Bruce to get his heat back after losing to Train at Awesome Impact. McClean continues to be the "good hand" of the promotion, putting on outstanding matches and getting people over. [B]A[/B] Bruce grabs the mic: [COLOR="Blue"]"Once again, I was this close to winning the World Title. Once again I was denied it by forces outside my control. Christian Faith, you have the shot at WrestleFest and I wish you all the luck in the world. Just make sure I'm one of the first title defenses you make after you win it."[/COLOR] [B]A*[/B] We go to a video of Richard Eisen from his office: [COLOR="Blue"]"Good evening. On a heels of Christian Faith earning a World Title shot at WrestleFest and given the history between Christian and Train, there will be some stipulations added to the match. First off, this will be a Final Battle match. That means that if Faith loses, he will not receive anymore title shots against Runaway Train. If Train loses, he doesn't get a rematch and will receive no shots for the duration of Faith's range. The last stipulation added is that this match will be contested in a fifteen foot high steel cage. May the best wrestler win. Good luck to both men."[/COLOR] [B]A*[/B] Steve Frehley sits in on color commentary for the main event. [B]A* Rich Money d. Enygma to become the #1 contender for the North American Title[/B] Really good match and Money got his win back from Enygma beating him months earlier. It was that win that kicked off the months long Enygma/Skull vs. Money/Hired Guns feud that is just winding down. Money has all the makings of a future world champion and it will be interesting to see how he and Frehley interact. Money won the match with the Dollars from Heaven [B]A[/B] Overall Show: [B]A[/B] Notes: One of our best TV broadcasts yet. There are quite a few workers really stepping up and showing what they bring to the table and some are falling by the wayside. Rich Money continues to be a standout performer in the company as does Jack Bruce, Human Arsenal and The Royal Court. One area I'd really like to improve is the tag division. We have some great tag teams, just none that are wildly over and I'd love for a World Tag Title match to main event a show or even a pay per view one day soon.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 4, March 2006) 9,115 at Virginia Park Fields in Mid Atlantic -----------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: The Amazing Bumfholes/Brendon Idol d. Death Row/Phenominal E[/B] Good match that gave E and Idol some rub by putting them in with the two much more over teams. Death Row left E out to dry and beat the hell out of him after he got pinned. [B]C+[/B] The Guru opens the live show with a promo: [COLOR="Red"]"High Concept, you think you got one up on The Lords of War, don't you. You got your precious World Tag Team Titles back but everyone knows it doesn't mean anything. You never were able to and never will be able to pin their shoulders to the mat. We demand a rematch tonight!"[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] High Concept comes out to a huge pop: [COLOR="Blue"]"Guru, all you do is talk talk talk. You and your boys want a rematch, no problem. You got it. Then we're done with you."[/COLOR] [B]B- Aerial Assault (Matt Sparrow/Steve Flash) d. Flex & Pecs[/B] Good TV debut for Sparrow and Flash. Flash impressed me so much with his series for the Shooting Star Title that I wanted to keep him around. Putting him with Sparrow might counteract some of his charisma lack. [B]B-[/B] Robbie Retro grooves on down to the ring Saturday Night Fever style...the camera is on his feet the whole time. [B]B- Sam Keith (w/ Queen Emily) d. Robbie Retro[/B] Keith watched Retro's pre-match histrionics for a few seconds and then tore into him. Keith is nothing if not all business. Emily seems to really get into watching him tear apart his opponents with his technical skills. Retro put up the good fight but succumbed to the unbreakable Proton Lock. [B]B[/B] As Keith refused to release the hold, Queen Emily grabs the mic: [COLOR="Red"]"Do you see this Bruce? Do you see what Sam Keith can do. We want a match with you at WrestleFest so Sam can finish the job that Runaway Train started!"[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] Marc Dubois accepts Eric Eisen's rematch challenge for tonight's show: [COLOR="Red"]"Eisen, your family ties will not buy you this title. But I accept your rematch challenge so that by using you, I can finally be in the main event where I belong."[/COLOR] [B]B The Hired Guns d. The Underwater Union[/B] Good match with the Union just coming up short. Texas Pete is starting to really get over thanks to the whole storyline with Enygma and DeBones. Roberts is just an old pro and this team has a lot of potential to really elevate the tag title scene. [B]B+[/B] Video of Remo's attack on Human Arsenal at Awesome Impact is shown. [B]B+[/B] Joe Sexy approaches Jessie, who is watching the footage on a monitor: [COLOR="Red"]"Too bad about Arsenal. Remo is going to eat him alive you know. Then you'll be free to come on over to a real man, a real man like myself. I definitely want to acquire your services--"[/COLOR] Jessie hauls off and slaps him across the face and leaves as the crowd goes nuts. Sexy does not look happy. [B]A[/B] We see video of a darkened alley. Out of the shadows steps Skull DeBones: [COLOR="Blue"]"Dark Angel, I've heard a lot about you. You're famous the world over and now you take dirty money to jump me. I'm here. Face to face with you and I'd like to see you try it again...at WrestleFest..."[/COLOR] [B]A High Concept d. The Lords of War (w/ The Guru) to retain the World Tag Team Titles[/B] One of the best matches of this feud as, without the need to totally portray LOW as monsters any longer, Elmo and Groucho got a chance to show more of their stuff. Good action and the Shockwave from the Future secured the clean pin for the tag champs, much to the Guru's chagrin. [B]B+[/B] High Concept does their customary crazy ass celebration into the crowd [B]B[/B] A video is show highlighting the conflict betwee Christian Faith and Runaway Train. We see the power bomb off the soundstage, Faith's comeback and subsequent title battles. These two are set to face off for the last time at WrestleFest inside a steel cage...don't miss it! [B]A*[/B] As we go to commercial before the main event, Marc Dubois is primping and preening in the mirror. [B]A* Eric Eisen and Marc Dubois went to a 20 minute time limit draw; Dubois retains the Shooting Star Title[/B] The quality of this match allowed the Shooting Star Title to have it's first ever main event placement and really upped the prestige of this title and the division. Once again these two battled to the time limit and the crowd gave them a standing ovation as the bell sounded. [B]A[/B] Overall Show: [B]A[/B] Notes: The hype for Faith-Train is at an A so that should help buyrates and attendance. They don't have any chemistry working together but they should be able to sneak out an A match regardless, at the very least I'd be happy with a B+

[B]SWF Newsbites...[/B] Well, not necessarily a newsbite...I have an I Quit match coming up between Angry Gilmore and Joe Sexy at May's The World is Watching PPV and I just wanted it known that I created the finish for this match BEFORE the finish for the Foley-Flair I Quit match last night at Summerslam. I think someone from Stamford is spying on my computer :) Just wanted to let everyone know I actually came up with it (you'll know what I'm talking about as it happens) and had it in the can and didn't lift it from the WWE...just a creepy coincedence lol

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 1 April 2006) 9,172 fans at Evanorich Riverside in Tri State ----------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Dark Angel d. Silver Shark[/B] Pretty much just a squash match. Good highflying action as these two may have worked together in Japan in the past. [B]B- Dark Match: Robbie Retro & Underwater Union (Lobster & Calamari) d. Squeeky McClean/ Flex & Pecs[/B] A pretty good match here as Retro and Pec's weaknesses were hidden by the four other relatively strong workers. Lobster scored the pin on Pecs to get the win for the fan favorites. [B]B-[/B] Peter Micheals and Ana Garcia open the live broadcast and announce that tonight we will see a Triangle Match to determine the #1 contenders for the World Tag Team Titles. The contestants will be: The Hired Guns, Death Row and The Amazing Bumfholes! [B]B[/B] Brains McGhee leads the Dirty White Boyz to the ring: [COLOR="Red"]"Samoans, tonight you're gonna find out who the cream of the tag team crop is here in SWF."[/COLOR] [B]C The Samoan Wild Boyz d. The Dirty White Boyz (w/ Brains McGhee)[/B] Lots of brawling here as DWB doesn't have much else to offer. Brave and Kid can definitely brawl, but they are best showcased when they can do much more. Not a great match. [B]C+[/B] Joe Sexy is backstage: [COLOR="Red"]"Human Arsenal, tonight I'm going to beat you and embarass you. And when I'm done, I'm going to take that sweet little manager of yours for my own. Everyone wants a little Sexy."[/COLOR] [B]B+ The Natural (w/ Awesome Andre Jones) d. Jumbo Shrimp[/B] Huge upset here as The Natural hasn't won much of anything lately but is starting to get a push. Shrimp is a great role player and Natural worked hard to protect him. Jones got involved in the finish and Natural grabbed the tights for the pin. Not a pretty match but seems to have given Natural a little rub. [B]C-[/B] As we head to a commercial, a graphic is shown stating Sexy-Arsenal is up next!! [B]B Human Arsenal (w/ Jessie) d. Joe Sexy[/B] Great match as what Sexy lacks in technical skills he more than makes up for with his psychology and just innate working ability. Arsenal continues to win over the crowds as his push continues. Arsenal reversed the One Night Stand into a Northern Lights Suplex for the win. [B]B+[/B] As the referee raises Arsenal's hand in victory, REMO charges in and blindsides him. Jessie looks on helpless as Remo beats the hell out of HA, hitting the Destroyer on the concrete, knocking him unconcious. [B]A[/B] With Arsenal knocked out, Sexy thinks it's his time to make his move on Jessie. Not happy about being slapped or losing tonight, he roughly grabs Jessie's arm and starts screaming at her. The situation is getting uncomfortable until ANGRY GILMORE runs into the ring and pulls Sexy off her. Sexy starts screaming at Gilmore until The Angry One hauls off and punches Joe dead in the face. The crowd goes ballistic as Gilmore tosses him from the ring. Jessie and Gilmore share a glance as he makes sure she gets out of the ring safely. [B]B[/B] Jack Bruce accepts Emily and Keith's challenge: [COLOR="Blue"]"Sam Keith, we've had some of the best matches this promotion, hell, this sport have ever seen. You want to do it again at WrestleFest, at the biggest show of the year? Count me in."[/COLOR] [B]A Enygma d. Black Hat Bailey[/B] Enygma has been in and out of the picture on recent shows. Apparently he and Richard Eisen aren't really friends anymore, but I was never directly told to "de-push" him. Good match, nothing special really. Just a way to get both guys on TV. [B]B+[/B] Christian Faith: [COLOR="Blue"]"I've got one more chance. One more chance to regain what was stolen from me. One more chance to get back my pride, my dignity. I'm often called the Heart and Soul of SWF but until I regain that World Title, it's nothing more than a hollow nickname. Runaway Train, it's going to end come WrestleFest. However that happens, I'm ready for it. Are you?"[/COLOR] [B]A*[/B] Rich Money is backstage with Dark Angel: [COLOR="Red"]"Two big matches. Two huge matches and Rich Money is all over them. First, Dark Angel is finally going to end the reign of terror that Skull DeBones has locked this company under for years. He's the one man sick enough to do it. Then, I'm going to take the North American Title from you Steve Frehley and then the all night party is gonna start"[/COLOR] [B]B The Hired Guns d. The Amazing Bumfholes & Death Row to get a World Tag Title shot at WrestleFest[/B] Really solid match as these three teams, along with High Concept might be able to elevate the tag titles to where I'd like to see them. The story of this match was Roberts and Pete playing Death Row and the Bumfholes against each other knowing their current feud. This was a one fall match, so when Shady K hit Zimmy with brass knucks, Roberts took advantage and scored the pin for his team to earn the shot. [B]B+[/B] Overall Show: [B]B[/B] Notes: I was disappointed with the B rating, but I thought the show accomplished a lot. I was very happy with the Gilmore babyface turn and the crowd really ate it up, having been waiting for it to officially happen for weeks.

[B]SWF Newsbites...[/B] ** As was stated earlier, Richard Eisen gave an interview to a local tv station and briefly mentioned that he and Enygma are no longer close friends. How that bodes for Enygma's SWF career remains to be seen. ** Texas Pete's contract came up and although he has really risen in popularity, his limited skillset does not warrant the $25,000 a month price tag he was asking for. This may severely hinder The Hired Guns title potential as there was talk of them taking the straps at WrestleFest. SWF has broken off negotiations with Pete until after WrestleFest as we were not happy he tried to leverage that match with us for a higher contract. More news as it happens...

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 2, April 2006) 7,680 fans at The Friedman Building in Mid South ---------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [I]The economy is hitting hard as we're pulling barely half full arenas in the southern regions[/I] [B]Marc Dubois d. Brendon Idol in a non title match[/B] We start off with in ring action as Dubois and Idol took to the sky. I was really impressed with Idol's showing, even though he is virtually unknown to fans. Might need a push coming up in this division. MArc of Excellence takes the match. [B]B-[/B] Dubois grabs the mic: [COLOR="Red"]"Eisen that is just a taste of what you will get at WrestleFest. Your days as a top challenger are over"[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia officially welcome the fans to the show and announce a big Freddie Datsun-Texas Pete match signed for later. Pete and Roberts have a big World Tag Title challenge coming up at WrestleFest so taking this singles match only a few days before seems suspect. [B]B-[/B] Death Row comes to the ring: [COLOR="Red"]"Bumfholes, we're sick and tired of kicking your lily white asses all over this ring. When you gonna learn? You ain't tough enough to hang"[/COLOR] [B]B- Death Row and Amazing Bumfholes went to a double countout[/B] Zimmy and Randy certainly came to brawl tonight as they were not going to be intimidated by Knuckles and Shady K. Short wild brawl that the ref just had to completely throw out once he lost control. [B]B[/B] Backstage Jessie approaches Angry Gilmore: [COLOR="Blue"]"I Just wanted to thank you for what you did last week. And, well..."[/COLOR] and with that, she kisses him on the cheek and walks off. It may be the first time I've ever seen Angry smile...but just a little bit. [B]A[/B] The Hired Guns head to their locker room only to find their bags locked to the ceilings. [B][B]B+[/B] The Biggz Boyz d. Flex & Pecs[/B] Pretty basic match that showcased the Biggz highflying. Not much to it. [B]C+[/B] Rich Money hypes his title challenge: [COLOR="Red"]"Steve Frehley, I'm coming for you. No one styles like me. No one flaunts the cash like me. And come WrestleFest you're gonna find out that no one wrestles like me. I'm gonna make that North American title look so good once it's around my waist!"[/COLOR] [B]A Freddie Datsun d. Texas Pete[/B] Pete didn't have his wrestling gear because it was locked up in the ceiling. He had to work in street clothes. Partway through the match, High Concept came out and started mocking him, causing him to get distracted enough to fall victim to the Patriot Press and a pinfall. [B]B-[/B] Joe Sexy: [COLOR="Red"]"Angry Gilmore, you think you're some big white knight riding into save the damsel in distress? Please! You're nothing but a loser! That chick's probably a lesbian anyways...why else would she turn me down? I'm challenging you to get in the ring with me at WrestleFest. I'm gonna do what I should have done long ago...kick your ass!"[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] A video is shown highlighting the two classic matches that Jack Bruce and Sam Keith have had. The rubber match will be at WrestleFest. [B]A[/B] High Concept are laughing about their pranks at the catering table when Pete and Roberts ambush them from behind, prompting a wild brawl. [B]B+[/B] A video is shown hyping the Dark Angel-Skull Debones showdown. The heat has definitely cooled on this feud though, unfortunately. [B]B+[/B] We close the show with the hype for the match everyone wants to see....Christian Faith vs. Runaway Train. World Title. Steel Cage. Final Battle....BE THERE!!! [B]A*[/B] Overall Show: [B]B[/B] Notes: Pretty much a recap show to hype WrestleFest. This show is a big deal and will hopefully become the destination show each year. Can't wait!

Coming soon... [B][SIZE="5"][CENTER]SWF WrestleFest[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B][CENTER] ...from the already sold out Mayor Street Arena in New England![/CENTER] [B]Inside a Steel Cage for the World Title! Final Battle rules apply!![/B] Runaway Train (c) vs. Christian Faith [B]North American Title[/B] Steve Frehley (c) vs. Rich Money [B]World Tag Team Titles[/B] High Concept (c) vs. The Hired Guns [B]Shooting Star Title[/B] Marc Dubois (c) vs. Eric Eisen [B]Grudge Match![/B] Angry Gilmore vs. Joe Sexy Human Arsenal vs. Remo Jack Bruce vs. Sam Keith Skull DeBones vs. Dark Angel ...all this and more matches to be added!! Contact your local cable company now!!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]SWF WrestleFest[/SIZE][/B] (week 2, April 2006) 15,000 fans at Mayor Street Arena in New England --------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] The ppv starts with a video hyping all of the great stars of the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Tonight is the culmination of all their dreams...welcome to....WRESTLEFEST!!!! [B]A*[/B] Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia welcome you in front of this jam packed Mayor Street Arena crowd as the Bumfholes warm up for the opening match. [B]A* The Amazing Bumfholes d. Death Row[/B] Death Row tried to take the Bumfholes into a brawling, weapons filled match but the youngsters managed to work it around with their speed and technique. Knuckles fell victim to the Bumfhole in One for the win. [B]B-[/B] Rich Money is backstage with Dark Angel: [COLOR="Red"]"Skull DeBones, you and I have had our battles over the past months but I have spared no expense to hire the one man sick enough, evil enough to finally finish the job. Tonight we'll find out who the true avenging angel in SWF is."[/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] Dark Angel is in the ring as Skull DeBones is introduced. Amidst a light and smoke show, he is lowered ominously into the ring. [B]B+ Skull DeBones d. Dark Angel[/B] Rich Money didn't accompany Angel to ringside as he had to prepare for his own match. Not much to this match as the heat on this feud has really died down. DeBones handled Angel pretty easily and gave the fans what they were looking for. [B]B[/B] High Concept is backstage: [COLOR="Blue"]"Hired Guns, you don't seem to want to take us seriously. Sure we love a good rib and we like to have fun, but we're also two time World Tag Team Champions. We've beaten some of the best teams in the world. Remember that when you're dissing us."[/COLOR] [B]B High Concept d. The Hired Guns to retain the World Tag Team Titles[/B] Good match, but with Pete's troubling contract negotiations there was a lot held back from it. Pete took the pin in a very formula tag match. Once his contract is settled, we hope to revisit this. [B]B[/B] A video airs of the teaming and eventual breakup of Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore, all the way up to Gilmore making the save for Jessie. [B]B+[/B] Angry Gilmore is announced and as he comes to the ring he has a mic: [COLOR="Blue"]"I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce my new manager....JESSIE!"[/COLOR] [B]B+ Angry Gilmore (w/ Jessie) d. Joe Sexy by countout[/B] Sexy totally underestimated Gilmore and paid the price by catching an ass whupping. Gilmore lived up to his namesake and tore into Sexy after months of being belittled and chastized. Sexy got the hell out of dodge to lose by CO [B]A[/B] Steve Frehely: [COLOR="Blue"]"Rich Money, for the past few weeks you've been running me down. I don't have the style, the class, the whatever you want to call it to be champion. You may be right. But there's one thing I do have...that's the North American Championship title. Without that, you're just flapping your gums."[/COLOR] [B]A Rich Money d. Steve Frehley for the North American Title[/B] This was basically a reward for Money's great work the past few months. I can see him holding the World Title at some point as well, but he will be a great upper midcard heel to play off. Frehley is really over and a good worker, but I've got some other things in mind for him and his Main Event level was too much for the NA Title. Money and Frehley worked a great match and Rich actually won relatively cleanly. [B]B+[/B] A video is shown highlighting both Remo and Arsenal's long winning streaks and the attack that led top HA dropping his first match. [B]A[/B] Jessie and Human Arsenal are backstage: [COLOR="Blue"]"Remo, you cost me my undefeated streak. Tonight, I will pay you back tenfold by ending yours. That's all I got to say about that."[/COLOR] [B]A Remo (w/ Queen Emily) d. Human Arsenal (w/ Jessie)[/B] Great match and the best of Arsenal's career to date. He's not "quite" ready to defeat Remo but he gave him all he had and it was a close, snug match. Remo is advanced past his young age and both men came out of this match looking like a million bucks. There was some action with the two managers, but they really let the wrestlers have center stage in this one. [B]A[/B] A video package is shown of the Eisen-Dubois Shooting Star Title series [B]A Marc Duboi d. Eric Eisen to retain the Shooting Star Title[/B] This was a huge win for Dubois as he beat the over Eisen cleanly to retain the gold. Another classic match between the two and Dubois is really shooting up in popularity. In about 2 years he will be the one to build around. Great action and drama and the Shooting Star Title is really getting elevated. [B]A[/B] A video is aired showing the history of Jack Bruce and Sam Keith, focusing on their classic in ring battles. [B]A[/B] Jack Bruce: [COLOR="Blue"]"Tonight we are going find out who the better man is Sam. And when I defeat you one more time, in what I'm sure will be another match for the ages, I'm going to reclaim my rightful place as challenger to the World Title."[/COLOR] [B]A* Jack Bruce d. Sam Keith[/B] A notch lower than their previous two A* affairs, but you can't complain anytime these two wrestlers step in the ring together. It's a hotly contested debate between SWF fans and insiders on which of these two is the best worker in the company now. You can't argue with either being called that. The story of the match was Keith's unbreakable Proton Lock with Bruce not escaping it, but getting to the ropes to sneak out. The finish came with a New York Minute from the top rope. [B]A[/B] Finally, it's here...the main event. A beautiful video package details the storied and heated feud between Christian Faith and SWF World Champion Runaway Train. [B]A* Steel Cage: Christian Faith d. Runaway Train for the SWF World Title[/B] I knew this wasn't going to be an A match because of the wonky chemistry between the two in the ring. I needed the match (and because of it's stature it had to go last) to finish the story though. A good brawl and still better than most, just not the all out spectacle you would want. Faith won with a Leap of Faith OFF THE TOP OF THE CAGE to win the title. He soaked in the fans cheers as the cage was raised to end the show. [B]B+[/B] Overall Show: [B]B+[/B] Notes: The final match's rating had a lot to do with the overall rating, but I still dispute it. Some great matches and a lot of loose ends tied up. We are in a great position for the next part of the year and there is a HUGE storyline in the works. Don't miss this week's Supreme TV!!!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 3, April 2006) 5,000 fans at Gorski Ballroom in South West -------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [B]Squeeky McClean d. Lobster Warrior[/B] McClean's crusade to rid the SWF of the cartoony Underwater Union continued unabated tonight with a win over the technical wizard of the sea, Lobster Warrior. Fantastic match and we'll definitely see more of these two in the ring together. The quality took me off guard. [B]A[/B] Peter Michaels takes great pleasure in welcoming the NEW SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.....CHRISTIAN FAITH! Faith: [COLOR="Blue"]"Thank you, thank you all. It's been a long hard road back to the title for me. I've suffered a lot of setbacks and hardships, but standing in this ring, holding this title in front of the greatest fans in the worlf makes every drop of blood I shed worth it."[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Remo's music hits and Queen Emily leads the "Destroyer" to the ring. Remo glares at the new champion as Emily mock applauds: [COLOR="Red"]"Bravo, Christian, bravo. If you're done pandering to the crowd, I've got your new #1 challenger right here. You beat Train somehow. Everyone gets lucky once, Do you have the stones to take on the challenge of...Remo?"[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] We go to commercial on the Faith-Remo staredown and when we come back, The Natural and "Awesome" Andre Jones are in the ring. Natural speaks: [COLOR="Red"]"You are looking at the two rising young stars in the SWF. Underwater Union, you are going to find out why."[/COLOR] Jones grabs the mic: [COLOR="Red"]"That's awesome baby!"[/COLOR] Natural just kind of looks at him and forces a supportive grin at Jones attempt to make a new catchphrase. [B]B+ The Squid Squad d. The Natural/"Awesome" Andre Jones[/B] Average match that really worked more towards getting characters over than actual workrate. All four men are in a "C" range of overness so we didn't expect much. Could be a fun undercard feud though and if we add Squeeky and Lobster, it might have some juice in ring. Calamari scored the pin on Natural by small packaging a figure four attempt. [B]C[/B] Jerry Eisen catches up to his nephew Eric and attempts to interview him about his stellar series of challenges for the Shooting Star Title: Jerry: [COLOR="Green"]"Eric, I just wanted to get a few words with you on what your next move is after not winning the Shooting Star---"[/COLOR] Eric: [COLOR="Blue"]"What did you just say to me? You know what, "uncle" Jeryy...I'm sick of this company. I'm sick of you and Dad talking down to me, not believing in me and trying to hold me back. This has been a long time coming...get the *BLEEEEEEP* out of my *BLEEEEP*ing face"[/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] Human Arsenal approaches Angry Gilmore in the locker room: [COLOR="Blue"]"I saw what you did for Jessie and that vicious beating you gave Joe Sexy. I just wanted to say...you're ok in my book"[/COLOR] He extends his hand and the two men shake. [B]B+ The Lords of War (w/ Guru) d. Geoff Borne/Randy Maxx[/B] Total 3 minute squash match to give LOW back some heat and set them up for their next feud. [B]C[/B] As a replay of the match finish airs, Peter Michaels gets word on his headset that there is an altercation in the parking garage. A camera is dispatched there just in time to see two masked men beating down Steve Frehley. Once they catch wind of the camera, they take off. [B]A[/B] We come back from commercial and Ana Garcia and Peter Michaels are a little stunned at the previous footage: Michaels: [COLOR="Green"]"We're still trying to get to the bottom of who those two masked men were and why they were attacking Steve Frehly. The obvious thought is that it was somehow masterminded by Rich Money, who defeated Frehley for the North American Title at WrestleFest. We'll have more on this as details make themself known."[/COLOR] [B]Freddie Datsun d. Pecs[/B] Decent little match as "Everyman" Freddie Datsun is in for a semi-push to the North American Title scene. Good matwork and Datsun wins with the Patriot Press. [B]B-[/B] Datsun grabs the mic: [COLOR="Blue"]"I've been working my butt off week in and week out and I've amassed a pretty good record in the course of doing so. I am throwing out a challenge to North American Champion Rich Money...I want a title match!"[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] Jerry Eisen catches up to Rich Money, who's limo is just pulling up: Jerry: [COLOR="Green"]"Rich, I need a moment of your time. First, what do you have to say regarding the allegations that you hired two masked men to attack and take out Steve Frehley. Second, what is your response to the challenge just made by Freddie Datsun?"[/COLOR] Money: [COLOR="Red"]"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Take it easy and stop jamming that mic in my face. I just woke up, man, it's been a wild week of parties and ladies. I have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't hire anyone to take out Frehley...why would I need to? I already beat him for the North American Title. As for Datsun, whoever that is, if he wants a crack at the belt tell him to take a number."[/COLOR] [B]A Joe Sexy d. Angry Gilmore (w/Jessie)[/B] Rematch from the ppv with Sexy coming a little more prepared...prepared in the sense of stashing brass knucks in his tights to KO Gilmore and score a cheap win. [B]B+[/B] Christian Faith is backstage and officially accepts Remo's challenge for the World Title and the match will take place at The World is Watching in May. Jack Bruce approaches Faith: Bruce: [COLOR="Blue"]"Hey man, what are you doing? I thought I was going to get the first shot at the title?[/COLOR] Faith: [COLOR="Blue"]"I would love to give you a shot Jack. This was decided by Richard, not me. I'll definitely give you the next shot after I beat Remo at The World is Watching"[/COLOR] [B]A*[/B] [B]Enygma d. Dark Angel by DQ after outside interference[/B] Good match and a notch above the Skull-Angel match at WrestleFest. Enygma has been without direction as of late but should be getting a boost soon. [B]B+[/B] The two masked men who attacked Frehley earlier jump the railing and enter the ring to beat down Enygma, causing the DQ. Security and SWF officials pour into the ring as they are chased out through the crowd to end the show. Overall Show: [B]B[/B] Notes: The "masked men" is the beginning of probably the biggest storyline I've done in this diary, so please stay tuned :) I keep getting notes that Arsenal and Jessie are awful paired up. I don't want to turn HA heel and I also don't want his great momentum being affected, so I will have to find a way to split them up amicably.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 4, April 2006) 5,000 fans at Lowe Ballroom in the Mid West --------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: The Biggz Boyz d. Aerial Assault, Flex & Pecs and The Samoan Wildboyz in a Four Corners Match[/B] The Biggz are about to get a semi-push in the tag division to see how they handle it. They looked good against the four teams here and should do well coming up. [B]B-[/B] The broadcast opens with a video recapping the two mysterious attacks on Steve Frehley and Enygma last week. [B]A Freddie Datsun d. Black Hat Bailey[/B] Good solid technical match with Datsun showing a lot of fire. Freddie grabs the mic after his win and once again challenges Rich Money to defend the North American Title against him. [B]C+[/B] Peter Michaels gets word in his headset that there is a video to be played as the makers of it have purchased air time on the show. We go to a video of the two masked men from last week's attacks. Their voices are digitally altered: [COLOR="Red"]"All week the question has been who are these two men. If and when we choose to reveal our true identities, it will be a time of our choosing. For now, you may refer to us as the The Carnage Warriors, as that is what we will wreak upon the SWF and it's wrestlers. We are going to cut out the heart and soul of this promotion. Frehley and Enygma, you are just the beginning."[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] The Guru hypes The Lords of War's final chance for the World Tag Team Titles. [COLOR="Red"]"High Concept this battle has raged for months. Tonight is the last chance for my team and that's all they need...one more chance. We've taken those titles from you before, and tonight, we plan to do it again."[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] Rich Money: [COLOR="Red"]"Freddie Datsun...the American Everyman. For two weeks all you've done is whined about wanting a title shot. Fine, next week you get your shot. You say you're proud to represent the average American. I say, there's nothing average about Rich Money. I fire hundreds of "average Americans" a day, so it'll be my pleasure to crush your American Dream as well"[/COLOR] [B]A Squeeky McClean d. Lobster Warrior[/B] Pretty much the same match as the dark match they had last week. McClean is such a good worker and Lobster is not too far behind. I'm hoping a nice undercard feud between the Union and McClean's minions might help raise both workers' momentum. Really good match. [B]A[/B] Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia speak about the Skull DeBones-Dark Angel rematch from WrestleFest in tonight's double main event! Garcia thinks that one of the men will be destroyed after tonight's battle. [B]B Skull DeBones d. Dark Angel[/B] A fitting end to this feud as the Dark Angel push never really worked out. It was mostly my fault as I didn't give him enough build before facing off with DeBones and I thought the intrigue of the two Avenging Angels would carry it. Skull dominated the match and this is the last we'll see of Cliff Wilson for awhile. I really enjoyed working with him and will definitely bring him back at some point. [B]B+[/B] A video is shown of Remo absolutely DESTROYING sparring partners as Queen Emily narrates: [COLOR="Red"]"You managed to be my Runaway Train, Faith. Good job. You also managed to worm your way out of facing him in any rematches. Must be nice being buddies with the boss. There's no way you're going to escape so easily from Remo, though. Prepare for one of the shortest World Title reigns in SWF history"[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Steve Frehley and Enygma are given mic time. Enygma speaks while Frehley glares at the camera: [COLOR="Blue"]"Earlier tonight we saw a video of two men calling themselves The Carnage Warriors. I use the term men loosely, because they are nothing but cowards who hide behind masks and jump people from behind. You want a war with us? You want to try and backjump us. Now you've got our attention. How about you two "Carnage Warriors" take a challenge from myself and Steve Frehley and face us in a tag match at The World is Watching. Live on ppv. Don't worry about the legalities, we'll take care of that. We'll also take care of beating you unconcious and ripping those masks off for the world to see just what cowardice really looks like." [/COLOR] [B]A Runaway Train (w/ Queen Emily) d. Robbie Retro[/B] Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia speak about how they've never seen Enygma quite so intense before as Robbie Retro dances his way to the ring. Train goes on the attack immediately and just tears poor Robbie apart. He never even got his groovy jacket off. Train Wreck for the win. [B]B[/B] Chrisitan Faith is backstage: [COLOR="Blue"]"At The World is Watching, I'm going to face one of the stiffest tests of my career. Defending the World Title against Remo. Emily, you better keep your nose out of this match or there will be some serious consequences. Remo, you're good...you're very good...but I'm better. I've got experience and years of running up and down the road in big money matches. How are you gonna hold up when The World is Watching"[/COLOR] [B]A* High Concept d. The Lords of War (w/ Guru) to retain the SWF World Tag Team Titles[/B] Another feud is finally blown off and both teams really went all out in one of the best matches of their series. High Concept has really stepped up their game since this feud started and aren't just looked at as the "goofy tag team" any longer. A double Shockwave from the Future wins the match as The Guru was furious at his team for losing. [B]B+[/B] Overall Show: [B]B[/B] Notes: The SWF and Dark Angel have parted ways but we do hope to work with Cliff Wilson again in the future. Randy Maxx and Geoff Borne have also been released. We wish them the best in their future endeavors.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 1, May 2006) 8,309 fans at Wisconsin Gardins in Great Lakes -------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Jumbo Shrimp d. "Awesome" Andre Jones (w/ Squeeky McClean)[/B] Decent little dark match with McClean working as player/manager for Jones. Jones plays the clueless idiot very well and it's a fun character. Shrimp used his power moves to score a clean win. [B]C+[/B] The live show opens with Marc Dubois introduced. He grabs the mic before his match: [COLOR="Blue"]"Many have tried to beat me and take this Shooting Star Title. Steve Flash, Eric Eisen and now this Samoan piece of trash. You don't stand a chance"[/COLOR] [B]A Marc Dubois d. Kid Toma to retain the Shooting Star Title[/B] Wow, this one really surprised me. Toma is decent but not super over but these two had a balls out, state of the art match. Toma mixes a touch of brawling with his crazy highspots. Dubois is just good. Marc of Excellence takes it. [B]A[/B] Not happy with how close the match was, Dubois hits the Marc of Excellence again and beats on the out of it Toms until Akima Brave charges in for the save! [B]C+[/B] Queen Emily is backstage with Runaway Train and Sam Keith: [COLOR="Red"]"You are looking at the dominant force in professional wrestling. Mutli time World Champions between them. Countless main events all over the world. Victories over the biggest names in the sport. What the hell are Jack Bruce and Human Arsenal going to do to compete with the Royal Court? They'll be lucky to walk out of the ring after it's all over."[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] We go now to a pre-taped video from The Carnage Warriors: [COLOR="Red"]"Steve Frehley and Enygma want a match against us. They want to find out who is under the masks. Lets make a deal, then. You beat us and we unmask right there in the middle of the ring. You lose and we get full, no-cut SWF contracts. No red tape or anything. Get your uncle Richard to make that match Enygma and you've got what you want."[/COLOR] Steve Frehley and Engyma come out for a tag match. Enygma takes the mic and accepts The Carnage Warriors' stips and said he'll talk to Eisen about getting it done. [B][B]B+[/B] Steve Frehley and Enygma d. Flex & Pecs[/B] The power of Frehley mixed with the speed of Enygma makes for a good combo. This match was basically to showcase them as a team and Flex and Pecs weren't really given much. Frehley won it with Frehley's Comet. [B]B+[/B] As the ref raises their hands in victory, The Carnage Warriors come out from UNDERNEATH THE RING and attack both men, beating them to the canvas. Wrestlers and security pour from the locker room, but The Carnage Warriors are already hightailing it through the crowd. [B]B+[/B] We go to commercial and as we return, Rich Money is introduced. [COLOR="Red"]"Freddie Datsun, tonight you are getting your chance at greatness. Out of the kindness of my heart, I've allowed you to share the spotlight with Rich Money. You can thank me later. It's a shame though, you;ve got the heart...you just don't have the talent. It's not your fault. You're just average."[/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] "American Everyman" Freddie is introduced and he takes the mic: [COLOR="Blue"]"You wanna call me average. I take that as a compliment. I represent every hard working person in this audience. They're the people that people and corporations like you screw over on a daily basis. This match is for them!"[/COLOR] [B]B+ Freddie Datsun d. Rich Money by DQ; Money retains the North American Title[/B] An inauspicious first title defense for Money in the way of the decision...but the match itself rocked. Fans really bought into the "rich" vs. "everyman" aspect of it and were on their feet the entire time, hoping for a Datsun upset. Datsun even seemed to be wrestling at a higher level. Money took the cheap way out and nailed Freddie with the title in full view of the referee to lose by DQ but keep his newly won title. [B]A[/B] Christian Faith is backstage: [COLOR="Blue"]"Two weeks away Remo. Two weeks before the biggest match of your career. Everyone wants to know what's going to happen. How can I beat someone who is virtually unbeatable, someone who has never been pinned. It's all right here (he taps his chest). I've never claimed to be the best wrestler in the world, but I do have the most heart. At The World is Watching, you'll see just how far I'm willing to go to keep this World Title. We'll see if you can go to the same place."[/COLOR] [B]A* Remo (w/ Queen Emily) d. Brendon Idol[/B] Remo refused interview time and instead chose to cut a promo with his ringwork...by totally destroying young Brendon Idol with a Lumbar Puncture. He is a monster. [B]B+[/B] Jack Bruce and Human Arsenal get ready for their main event tag match. [B]B+ Sam Keith and Runway Train (w/ Queen Emily) d. Human Arsenal and Jack Bruce[/B] Outstanding effort by all involved. Train can't go for long, but he's so crisp and explosive in the limited stuff he can do that it really makes up for a lack of stamina and technical skills. Arsenal's star keeps rising even though he took the pin in this match. He doesn't look out of place in main events at all. The debate on whether Sam Keith or Jack Bruce is the best wrestler in the company rages on! [B]A*[/B] Overall Show: [B]A[/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]SWF Supreme TV[/B][/SIZE] (week 2, May 2006) 5,000 fans at Missouri State Armory in the Mid West ------------------------------------------------[/CENTER] Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia welcome us to Supreme TV as all three members of the Underwater Union make their way to the ring. [B]C[/B] Squeeky McClean lead The Natural and "Awesome" Andre Jones to the ring: [COLOR="Red"]"Underwater Union, Squid Squad, whatever the heck you want to call yourselves...I call you an embarassment and a mockery to the fine tradition of this sport!"[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] [B] Squeeky McClean, The Natural & "Awesome" Andre Jones d. The Underwater Union[/B] Average match with nothing special. McClean and Lobster tried to control most of the action and set the temp. Natural is a great worker but there are rumblings he may sign exclusively with NOTBPW very soon so he's being downplayed. Too bad as I think a team of him and Jones could be fun. The heels cheated their way to a win with Kid taking a pinfall from Jones. [B]C+[/B] We go to a video recap of Marc Dubois defeating Kid Toma and adding insult to injury with a post match beatdown. Kid's tag partner Akima Brave makes the save. [B]B- Akima Brave d. American Elemental[/B] A disappointing match. With Brave's skills I was hoping for a B- at least. AE is someone I'd really like to do something with in either a tag team or the Shooting Star division. It's tought to get over under a mask apparently (unless you're Enygma). [B]C+[/B] Jessie and Human Arsenal are backstage. HA looks a little despondent. Arsenal: [COLOR="Blue"]"I don't know quite how to put this, since you've worked so hard for me the past few months. I've been on a losing streak and I keep falling short of where I need to be... I think I need to venture out on my own and find my passion again. You've got Gilmore now and I think you two will work out together.:[/COLOR] Jessie: [COLOR="Blue"]"I understand. I'm sorry it didn't work out. I wish you the best and I know you're going to be the star I thought you were."[/COLOR] [B]B Human Arsenal d. Grease Hogg (w/ Brains McGhee)[/B] Arsenal showed a little more aggressive streak tonight with the brawling-based Hogg. Brains McGhee tried to get involved but Arsenal fought him off and won with the Exploder Suplex. [B]B+[/B] Human Arsenal grabs the mic: [COLOR="Blue"]"I know I've let a lot of my fans down by not being able to come through in the big matches. I need to puch myself. I need to know that this potential lable hanging over my head isn't a death sentence. I need to face the best...I want a match against Sam Keith at The World is Watching."[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] Richard Eisen confronts Duane Fry backstage and is not happy: [COLOR="Blue"]"Look, I don't care what it takes...I want to know who the hell The Carnage Warriors are! Are they already working for me? Who the hell is letting them in the building? Are they working with someone on the roster? Find out...NOW!"[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] As we go to commercial, The Amazing Bumfholes are warming up for their match [B]A* The Hired Guns d. The Amazing Bumfholes after outside interference from Death Row[/B] In my quest to make the Tag Team Titles worthy of main event slots, these two teams plus High Concept could be just what the doctor ordered. Great match with Randy playing "ricky morton" and making the hot tag to Zimmy. Shady K and Knuckles got involved and blasted Zimmy with a chairshot allowing Pete to score the win. [B]B+[/B] Rich Money confronts Freddie Datsun backstage. Datsun looks ready for a fight. Money: [COLOR="Red"]"Easy there Freddie, I come bearing gifts. You put up a hell of a fight against me, a hell of a fight. It's a shame it had to end the way it did...sometimes these refs get too carried away with their own power. Anyways, you probably won't get another shot at the title so I wanted to give you a consolation prize. This Rolex watch. Nice, huh? I bet that costs more than you make in a year."[/COLOR] Datsun looks at the watch, smiles and then proceeds to throw it on the ground and stomp it to pieces!! Money is shocked and then receives a gift of his own, a punch in the face courtesy of the American Everyman! [B]B+[/B] Joe Sexy is in the ring for his match: [COLOR="Red"]"Aww, poor Jessie got dumped by one of her clients. Serves you right you frigid bitch!! You turn down Joe Sexy and that kind of stuff happens! After I dispatch of Gilmore tonight, though, I'm willing to give you another shot at greatness...out of the goodness of my heart. What can I say? I'm a giver"[/COLOR] [B]B Angry Gilmore d. Joe Sexy[/B] Gilmore came charging down to the ring, incensed at the comments Sexy was making. He beat Sexy from pillar to post, barely allowing him to catch his breath. Sexy hit a low blow to gain the advantage back and even tried to get in Jessie's face. This was all Gilmore needed to get back in the match and hit the Anger Management for the win. [B]A[/B] As Jessie and Gilmore celebrate, Sexy recovers and grabs the mic: [COLOR="Red"]"that's it Gilmore...you loser! I want to end this...I challenge you right here to an I Quit match at The World is Watching!!"[/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] We go off the air with a video package hyping the top matches at The World is Watching: Faith-Remo; The Carnage Warriors vs. Frehley/Enygma; Arsenal vs. Keith; Hired Guns vs. High Concept [B]A[/B] Overall Show: [B]A[/B]

[B]SWF Newsbites...[/B] ** In a huge announcement, SWF has reached Global status with their new ppv and television deals in Canada, Japan and the UK. SWF is truly the leader in Professional Wrestling! ** The Natural has signed an exclusive written contract with North of the Border Pro Wrestling in Canada. This has caused some friction between Richard Eisen and Dan Stone as rumor has it, The Natural was going to be pushed in the states and was only on a ppa contract to get some exposure on the indies. NOTBPW saw the vulnerability and snapped him up, angering Eisen who is not one to be one upped.

When the SWF warriors are ready to go to battle, it can only mean.... [CENTER][SIZE="6"]The World is Watching[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Live on Pay Per View!!![/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]SWF World Title:[/B] Christian Faith(c) vs. Remo (w/ Queen Emily) [B]Grudge Tag Match:[/B] Steve Frehely/Enygma vs. The Carnage Warriors [B]North American Title:[/B] Freddie Datsun vs. Rich Money (c) [B]I Quit![/B] Angry Gilmore (w/ Jessie) vs. Joe Sexy [B]SWF World Tag Team Titles:[/B] High Concept (c) vs. Hired Guns [B] Special Challenge:[/B] Sam Keith vs. Human Arsenal [B]Shooting Star Title:[/B] Marc Dubois (c) vs. Akima Brave Contact your cable operator and order The World is Watching right now!!

[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]SWF The World is Watching[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER](week 2, May 2006) 14,250 fans at Plum Park in Tri State 354,759 ppv buys -----------------------------------------[/CENTER] [I]Out of the five ppvs held so far under my booking, this was the fourth most watched shows. When Hell Freezes over still holds the record of 379,951[/I] The Guru leads The Lords of War to the ring as Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia open the broadcast. Guru grabs the mic: [COLOR="Red"]"Tonight we will see The Lords of War get back on track. You two will win tonight and do so in dominating fashion or there will be dire consequences, do you understand me?"[/COLOR] [B]C+ The Biggz Boyz d. Lords of War (w/ The Guru)[/B] Huge upset win for the Biggz. LOW started off strong but were soon tired out by the quickness of the Biggz. A reversed power press into a bodypress surprised Agony enough for the 1-2-3. [B]B-[/B] The Biggz celebrate their upset as the crowd cheers! [B]C+[/B] A video package is shown highlighting the Datsun-Money storyline, most notable the destroying the Rolex angle. [B]B+ Rich Money d. Freddie Datsun to retain the North American Title[/B] Good match but not quite to the level of their first encounter. Money used his ever trusty brass knucks to score the dubious pin. [B]B+[/B] Akima Brave:"Marc Dubois, you only value money and fame. You don't know from family. You don't jump a man's family. You don't assault a man's family. Tonight I'm gonna get my payback and show you the true meaning of Samoan heritage, and while I'm doing it, I'm gonna take that Shooting Star Title you hold so dear, brah."[/COLOR] [B]B Marc Dubois d. Akima Brave to retain the Shooting Star Title[/B] I was originally going to go with Brave to be the man to unseat Dubois for the Shooting Star Title, but these two have no chemistry at all and Brave has really disappointed since this storyline began. An audible was called in the match and Dubois went home with the MArc of Excellence. [B]B[/B] Backstage, Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole get ready for their hardcore street fight. They are dressed in jeans and t-shirts. [B]A* The Amazing Bumfholes d. Death Row in a Street Fight[/B] Great brawl and the Bumfholes really showed that there is some steak underneath all that sizzle. Death Row had their fair share of fans in the crowd and a face turn may not be a bad move for them in the future. [B]B+[/B] Steve Frehley and Enygma are backstage: [COLOR="Blue"]Carnage Warriors, you want to jump us from behind, you hide behind masks. Tonight we're going to see those ugly faces and embarass you in front of the world. Your masks vs. an SWF no-cut contract. It's not gonna be pretty"[/COLOR] [B]A The Hired Guns d. High Concept to win the World Tag Team Titles[/B] Great match and the heel win came off as a major surprise to fans in attendance judging by the stunned silence following the win. Pete overpowered Elmo while Roberts slipped in to hit the RCT on him for the win. [B]B+[/B] Queen Emily hypes the Sam Keith-Human Arsenal match: [COLOR="Red"]"Didn't you learn your lesson against Remo? Didn't you find out that you don't have what it takes to hang with the big boys in this company. And now you want to come at a mutli time World Champion. Arsenal, you have more guts than brains."[/COLOR] [B]B+ Human Arsenal d. Sam Keith[/B] Wow, an amazing match that gives Sam Keith one more reason to call him the greatest worker in the SWF. Arsenal showed more than he has ever shown tonight and really stepped up a level in workrate and in the fans' eyes. Keith was masterful in giving Arsenal enough offense without coming off weak. Arsenal reversed a DDT into a Northern Lights for the win. [B]A*[/B] Angry Gilmore and Jessie: [COLOR="Blue"]"I Quit. Two words. Five letters. That's all it is, but it means so much more. For a man to say those two little words means that all of his pride and dignity has been stripped of him. Torn away from him. Joe, do you really think you can go to the place where you can make me say those words? No amount of punishment, no pain or loss of blood is going to be enough. But I can go there, Joe. I can hurt you and I'm going to. You're going to be begging me for the chance to say I Quit...and until I'm ready, I may just not let you."[/COLOR] [B]B Joe Sexy d. Angry Gilmore (w/ Jessie) in an I Quit Match[/B] (I was so pissed when I saw the finish to Foley-Flair at SummerSlam!! LOL )Gilmore dominated offense this entire match and Sexy looked like he wanted to be anywhere else but here. He finally got Gilmore at a disadvantage and hancuffed him to the ropes, beating him bloody. Frustrated and crazed at not getting Gilmore to quit, he turned his attention to Jessie. He grabbed her and put her in a Boston Crab. She screamed as Gilmore held on and finally said "Ok Ok I quit, I quit...just leave her alone!!" [B]A[/B] As Gilmore is uncuffed and rushes to Jessie's aid, we go to a video package highlighting The Carnage Warriors attacks on Frehley and Enygma. It ends with the chilling statement "we are going to cut out the heart of the Supreme Wrestling Federation" [B]A The Carnage Warriors d. Enygma and Steve Frehley after outside interference[/B] Great match as one of the Warriors is clearly larger than the other. Nice combo of power and speed. Frehely and Enygma fought the good fight and seemed on their way to a win, when a THIRD Carnage Warrior came from under the ring and nailed Enygma when the ref's back was turned, giving The Carnage Warriors the win and SWF contracts. [B]B+[/B] Christian Faith: [COLOR="Blue"]"People keep asking me how I'm going to handle you, Remo. He's undefeated, they say. He can't be stopped. I've fought too long and too hard to get the World Title back around my waist and I'll be dammed if some young gun is coming in to take it away. You're good, man. You're really good. But I'm better. I'm Christian Faith. I am the heart of this promotion and you will see that with that heart, I can accomplish anything."[/COLOR] [B]A Christian Faith and Remo went to a no decision[/B] AWESOME match and that makes two A* matches on tonight's show. Great stuff as both men brought nothing but fury and passion for 20 minutes. The finish saw all three Carnage Warriors jump in the ring and attack Christian Faith. Queen Emily hustled Remo out of the ring and the masked heels beat down the weakened champion. [B]A*[/B] Some wrestlers tried to come out to help (Faith doesn't have a ton of friends on the roster) but security guards mysteriously held them back. The smallest Carnage Warrior grabbed the mic and a familiar voice rang though. He rips off his mask to reveal [B]ERIC EISEN[/B]: [COLOR="Red"]"Hold them back, that's right hold them there. we told you we would cut out the heart and soul of the SWF and that's exactly what we're going to do. We didn't need to lose a match to unmask, we'll do it for you right now...no charge!"[/COLOR] With that all three men unmask over the broken and bloody body of Christian Faith revealing: [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON AND TROY TORNADO, formerly of TCW!!!![/B] The fans gasp and debris rains down on the ring as security escorts them through the crowd and out of the arena to end the show. Overall Show: [B]A[/B] Notes: It's not too often that I would have a no decision in the main event of a ppv, but with the huge angle surrounding the match I would hope the fans give me the benefit of the doubt on that one and are satisfied with the payoff. Two A* matches and the biggest angle I've attempted...I'm happy with the show :)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]"The Angle Heard 'Round the World: A conversation with SWF booker John Keating[/SIZE][/B] ----------------------------------------[/CENTER] "The hardest part about pulling it off was keeping Ricky and Troy under the masks for two months," laughs SWF Head Booker John Keating. "It wasn't that they wanted to ruin the surprise...they just really hated those masks. Troy kept complaining that it was giving him zits." The "it" John speaks of was one of the biggest angles in Supreme Wrestling Federation history. Last night at "The World is Watching" Ricky Dale Johnson and Troy Tornado ripped off their masks to reveal that they had been the mystery team randomly attacking top SWF superstars Steve Frehley and Enygma. SWF Owner Richard Eisen's son Eric had spearheaded the duo's invasion and used his standing in the company to secure their place. But how did this happen in the day and age of the internet and dirt sheets? How did no one realize who the The Carnage Warriors (check the first letter of each word) were? Under the cover of darkness, the SWF signed two big stars from rival promotion Total Championship Wrestling and then proceeded to build a huge angle around them arriving. The difference here was they wrestled under masks for about a month's worth of dark matches as well as a month on television. "Their contracts came due and I approached them with offers to join us. It wasn't anything underhanded. I was totally above board and up front with Tommy (Cornell, TCW's owner and top star) that I was going after them." It seemed that Cornell unwittingly helped the angle by not wanting to publicize that two of his top stars were jumping ship, already having lost Jack Bruce a year back. With the dealings being kept hush hush, the idea for the angle began to take seed. "I kept hearing how there were no surprises left in wrestling anymore. How everything has already been done. I think that's partially true, but there are always twists and turns to take." When asked about where the twists and turns may lead, he simply responds, "...now that would be telling. Believe me, though...there are plenty more where those came from."

Archived