SWF - All or Nothing

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 3, June 2006) 9295 fans at Wisconsin Gardens in Great Lakes ----------------------------------------[/CENTER] Peter Michaels is in the announce booth to open the show: [COLOR="Green"]"Ladies and gentlemen, if you missed Times of Trouble this past Sunday on pay per view, you missed one of the most amazing spectacles of professional wrestling ever held. You also missed the crowning of a new SWF World Heavyweight Champion in Jack Bruce. We go now to a special pretaped statement from SWF owner Richard Eisen...."[/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] Richard Eisen: [COLOR="Blue"]"Good evening and welcome to SWF Supreme TV. The internet has been buzzing and the phones in my office have been ringing off the hook with one question in mind...with my feelings towards Jack Bruce and his gang will I strip him of the World Heavyweight title. The answer to that question is a simple, no. He won the title and I refuse to devalue it by stripping him of it. I will address the situation live in the arena tonight."[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Back to Peter and Roger Dodger: [COLOR="Green"]"We can expect some big news from Mr. Eisen in the arena tongiht as well as a big main event between The Turncoat Eric Eisen and longtime family friend Enygma. The emotions should be running high in that one Roger"[/COLOR] [B]B+ Death Row d. Aerial Assault[/B] Death Row is a great team and pretty decent on the mic. Just need to find something interesting for them to do. I have a soft spot for Steve Flash since he gave Marc Dubois that amazing series of matches that elevated Dubois and the Shooting Star Title. [B]B[/B] Queen Emily is backstage with Sam Keith: [COLOR="Red"]"What the hell was that at the ppv?!?! You lost again to Human Arsenal Keith!! You are a disgrace to the Royal Court! Tonight you are going to take out Skull DeBones for Runaway Train...get the job done, I'm tired of your failure!"[/COLOR] Keith said nothing and just glared before walking away. [B]B+[/B] Video highlights of Groucho Bling's Shooting Star Title win over Marc Dubois are shown. [B]A[/B] Marc Dubois approaches Flex and Pecs: [COLOR="Red"]"Did you see what happened to me at Times of Trouble? This is crap! Pure horse manure! I was not prepared to wrestle Bling! I need you two to take them out for me tonight. " [/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Groucho and Elmo are getting ready for their tag match: Elmo: [COLOR="Blue"]"Hey, nice going last night. Great match"[/COLOR] Groucho: [COLOR="Blue"]"You ok? That was some crazy stuff. I didn't mean to step on your toes taking the match, I just couldn't stand to see Dubois gloating like that."[/COLOR] Elmo: [COLOR="Blue"]"It's cool. Remo has a receipt coming."[/COLOR] [B]B- High Concept d. Flex & Pecs[/B] This is one of Flex and Pecs last tag matches. Nothing special here as they tried to overpower the twotime champs, but High Concept overcame. Very basic match. [B]B[/B] Ana Garcia is backstage with former World Heavyweight Champion, Christian Faith: [COLOR="Blue"]"Last night I got beat, pure and simple. Jack I applaud you, you got over on me and you did it with your skill. I always thought you were good, it's just your attitude that sucks. I'm planning on giving you an attitude adjustment."[/COLOR] [B]B As we are going to commercial, Eric Eisen's limo pulls up with the Carnage Warriors all inside. [B]A[/B] Back from commercial new World Champion Jack Bruce is mid ring, surrounded by Eric, Tornado and RDJ: [COLOR="Red"]"that's right, boo all you want. You can hate me with every bone in your body but you still have to call me champion! This belt is staying with me for however long I decide to keep it!"[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Richard Eisen walks out to the aisle to a huge pop: [COLOR="Blue"]"I hope you're enjoying your time as champion Jack, it might not be that long of a reign. You see, I just finished paperwork on the main event for The Supreme Challenge in July...it's a rematch between you and Christian Faith!"[/COLOR] [B]A Skull Debones d. Sam Keith (w/ Queen Emily)[/B] Good match with Debones brawling and Keith trying to work him into some holds. Emily was interfering too much and it ended costing Keith who got finished off with the Skull Krusher. After the match, Emily walked away in disgust. [B]A[/B] Backstage Richard is arguing with his son, Eric: [COLOR="Blue"]"I've given you everything and this is how you treat me. You're nothing but a spoiled brat and I hope Enygma teaches you a lesson tonight!"[/COLOR] [B]A Eric Eisen d. Enygma after outside interference[/B] Another good main event with Eisen taking to the air. These two work well together. Troy Tornado got involved in the finish and allowed Eric to the hit his finisher for the win. [B]A[/B] Tornado, Bruce and RDJ enter and beat the holy hell out of Enygma. Christian Faith and Steve Frehley charge the ring with chairs and clean house. [B]A[/B] Overall Show: [B]B+[/B] Notes: With the quality of the end of the show, I was really hoping for at least an A grade. Bruce should be a strong champion though as I try to bring "Wrestling" back to Sports Entertainment

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 3, June 2006) 9295 fans at Wisconsin Gardens in Great Lakes ----------------------------------------[/CENTER] Peter Michaels is in the announce booth to open the show: [COLOR="Green"]"Ladies and gentlemen, if you missed Times of Trouble this past Sunday on pay per view, you missed one of the most amazing spectacles of professional wrestling ever held. You also missed the crowning of a new SWF World Heavyweight Champion in Jack Bruce. We go now to a special pretaped statement from SWF owner Richard Eisen...."[/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] Richard Eisen: [COLOR="Blue"]"Good evening and welcome to SWF Supreme TV. The internet has been buzzing and the phones in my office have been ringing off the hook with one question in mind...with my feelings towards Jack Bruce and his gang will I strip him of the World Heavyweight title. The answer to that question is a simple, no. He won the title and I refuse to devalue it by stripping him of it. I will address the situation live in the arena tonight."[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Back to Peter and Roger Dodger: [COLOR="Green"]"We can expect some big news from Mr. Eisen in the arena tongiht as well as a big main event between The Turncoat Eric Eisen and longtime family friend Enygma. The emotions should be running high in that one Roger"[/COLOR] [B]B+ Death Row d. Aerial Assault[/B] Death Row is a great team and pretty decent on the mic. Just need to find something interesting for them to do. I have a soft spot for Steve Flash since he gave Marc Dubois that amazing series of matches that elevated Dubois and the Shooting Star Title. [B]B[/B] Queen Emily is backstage with Sam Keith: [COLOR="Red"]"What the hell was that at the ppv?!?! You lost again to Human Arsenal Keith!! You are a disgrace to the Royal Court! Tonight you are going to take out Skull DeBones for Runaway Train...get the job done, I'm tired of your failure!"[/COLOR] Keith said nothing and just glared before walking away. [B]B+[/B] Video highlights of Groucho Bling's Shooting Star Title win over Marc Dubois are shown. [B]A[/B] Marc Dubois approaches Flex and Pecs: [COLOR="Red"]"Did you see what happened to me at Times of Trouble? This is crap! Pure horse manure! I was not prepared to wrestle Bling! I need you two to take them out for me tonight. " [/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Groucho and Elmo are getting ready for their tag match: Elmo: [COLOR="Blue"]"Hey, nice going last night. Great match"[/COLOR] Groucho: [COLOR="Blue"]"You ok? That was some crazy stuff. I didn't mean to step on your toes taking the match, I just couldn't stand to see Dubois gloating like that."[/COLOR] Elmo: [COLOR="Blue"]"It's cool. Remo has a receipt coming."[/COLOR] [B]B- High Concept d. Flex & Pecs[/B] This is one of Flex and Pecs last tag matches. Nothing special here as they tried to overpower the twotime champs, but High Concept overcame. Very basic match. [B]B[/B] Ana Garcia is backstage with former World Heavyweight Champion, Christian Faith: [COLOR="Blue"]"Last night I got beat, pure and simple. Jack I applaud you, you got over on me and you did it with your skill. I always thought you were good, it's just your attitude that sucks. I'm planning on giving you an attitude adjustment."[/COLOR] [B]B As we are going to commercial, Eric Eisen's limo pulls up with the Carnage Warriors all inside. [B]A[/B] Back from commercial new World Champion Jack Bruce is mid ring, surrounded by Eric, Tornado and RDJ: [COLOR="Red"]"that's right, boo all you want. You can hate me with every bone in your body but you still have to call me champion! This belt is staying with me for however long I decide to keep it!"[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Richard Eisen walks out to the aisle to a huge pop: [COLOR="Blue"]"I hope you're enjoying your time as champion Jack, it might not be that long of a reign. You see, I just finished paperwork on the main event for The Supreme Challenge in July...it's a rematch between you and Christian Faith!"[/COLOR] [B]A Skull Debones d. Sam Keith (w/ Queen Emily)[/B] Good match with Debones brawling and Keith trying to work him into some holds. Emily was interfering too much and it ended costing Keith who got finished off with the Skull Krusher. After the match, Emily walked away in disgust. [B]A[/B] Backstage Richard is arguing with his son, Eric: [COLOR="Blue"]"I've given you everything and this is how you treat me. You're nothing but a spoiled brat and I hope Enygma teaches you a lesson tonight!"[/COLOR] [B]A Eric Eisen d. Enygma after outside interference[/B] Another good main event with Eisen taking to the air. These two work well together. Troy Tornado got involved in the finish and allowed Eric to the hit his finisher for the win. [B]A[/B] Tornado, Bruce and RDJ enter and beat the holy hell out of Enygma. Christian Faith and Steve Frehley charge the ring with chairs and clean house. [B]A[/B] Overall Show: [B]B+[/B] Notes: With the quality of the end of the show, I was really hoping for at least an A grade. Bruce should be a strong champion though as I try to bring "Wrestling" back to Sports Entertainment

• 2 weeks later...
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 4, June 2006) 8546 fans at Conn. Symphony Hall in New England -------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [I]After a little hiatus (I was on the road :) ) Supreme Wrestling Federation action returns! This week, the Conn. Symphony Hall will host an orchestra of action as the SWF wrestlers make their way to New England![/I] [B]The Hired Guns d. The Squid Squad to retain the World Tag Team Titles[/B] Decent match with Shrimp and Pete having a good power exchange. Calamari Kid took the heat for the match and made the hot tag to Shrimp. Roberts scored the pin on a tired out Kid. [B]B[/B] Squeeky McClean and "Awesome" Andre Jones storm the ring and proceed to beat down the already exhausted Squid Squad. Officials clear the ring as the crowd boos the heels. [B]C-[/B] Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole approach Richard Eisen. Randy: [COLOR="Blue"]"We were this close to taking those World Tag Team Titles. We want one more shot."[/COLOR] Richard: [COLOR="Blue"]"Let me think about it."[/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] A graphic appears hyping that, yes, Christian Faith will be on tonight's show! [B]A[/B] Elmo Benson is backstage with Jerry Eisen: [COLOR="Blue"]"I went to Richard Eisen and I made sure that he booked me in a match tonight with Remo. That's right. You want to jump me from behind and take me out of a title shot, well tonight you're going to get some payback."[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Rich Money appears with Pecs at his side. Pecs is wearing a black suit and sunglasses. Money: [COLOR="Red"]"As North American Champion and CEO of MoneyCorp, I can't worry about the backstabbing mongrols that populate this promotion. So let me introduce to you, my new personal bodyguard and head of security at MoneyCorp...Mr. Pecs!"[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] [B]Christian Faith d. Knuckles[/B] Pretty much a squash but Knuckles did get in some early offense before being overwhelmed by the rage of Christian Faith. [B]B+[/B] Faith grabs the mics: [COLOR="Blue"]"Congratulations, Jack, you got the best of me at Times of Trouble. But if you think for a second I'm going to just lay down and let you run roughshod in this company, you got another think coming. There's a reason they call me the heart and soul of the SWF and you're going to find out firsthand just what that reason is."[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Before Faith can leave the ring, a video appears on the big screen with the arrogant visage of new World Champion Jack Bruce: [COLOR="Red"]"Wow, bravo Christian. That was quite the little speech you made there. Made me want to paint my face half blue and wear a kilt. I took this week off to really celebrate my victory. I'll give you all the rematches you want Faith, you aren't ever gonna get close to wearing this belt again."[/COLOR] [B]A*[/B] A video montage is shown of Remo's Path of Destruction...the latest victim being Elmo Benson. [B]A*[/B] Backstage, new Shooting Star Champion Groucho Bling approaches his tag partner Elmo Benson. Groucho: [COLOR="Blue"]"Hey man, I just wanted to wish you good luck tonight. Are you sure you really want to take this match?"[/COLOR] Benson gets agitated and gets in his partner's face: [COLOR="Blue"]"Are you saying I'm not good enough to take on Remo? Look just because you lucked into getting MY title shot doesn't mean you're better than me or anything. I'm going to hand Remo his first loss and then I'm going to get myself into the title picture."[/COLOR] [B]B- Remo d. Elmo Benson[/B] Benson came out strong but was overpowered by Remo's ferociousness. Match went about 6 minutes with Remo hitting the Lumbar Puncture for the win. [B]B[/B] The camera catches Queen Emily screaming at Sam Keith: [COLOR="Red"]"Last week was a disgusting display. I told you to get out there and beat Skull DeBones and you couldn't even get that right! You are a washed up has-been and you're lucky that I don't fire you from the Royal Court!!"[/COLOR] [B]B+ Lobster Warrior d. Squeeky McClean[/B] LW scores some revenge for the attack on his stablemates earlier in the show. Solid technical match with LW hitting the Lobster Trap for the win. McClean is one of those teflon heels that can absorb losses and get his heat back right away. [B]B+[/B] Marc Dubois is in the ring: [COLOR="Red"]"There's an old saying, fool me once shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me. Shame on you Groucho Bling, for getting lucky enough to stumble upwards into a match when I had clearly trained to face your partner. Shame on you for capitalizing on that and fluking your way to a title win. Shame on me for what I'm going to you to get my title back tonight!"[/COLOR] [B]A Groucho Bling and Marc Dubois went to a 20 minute time limit draw; Bling retains the Shooting Star Title[/B] Great match, as good as their battle at Times of Trouble. Dubois has to be commended for really bringing the Shooting Star Title up to the point where it can main event shows. Both men left nothing in the ring and were still battling when the 20 minute time limit sounded. [B]A[/B] Overall Show: [B]B+[/B] Notes: Pretty strong show that was more storyline oriented. The final match was enough for any fan of in ring action though and McClean-Lobster was a strong match as well.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]SWF Supreme TV[/SIZE][/B] (week 4, June 2006) 8546 fans at Conn. Symphony Hall in New England -------------------------------------------[/CENTER] [I]After a little hiatus (I was on the road :) ) Supreme Wrestling Federation action returns! This week, the Conn. Symphony Hall will host an orchestra of action as the SWF wrestlers make their way to New England![/I] [B]The Hired Guns d. The Squid Squad to retain the World Tag Team Titles[/B] Decent match with Shrimp and Pete having a good power exchange. Calamari Kid took the heat for the match and made the hot tag to Shrimp. Roberts scored the pin on a tired out Kid. [B]B[/B] Squeeky McClean and "Awesome" Andre Jones storm the ring and proceed to beat down the already exhausted Squid Squad. Officials clear the ring as the crowd boos the heels. [B]C-[/B] Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole approach Richard Eisen. Randy: [COLOR="Blue"]"We were this close to taking those World Tag Team Titles. We want one more shot."[/COLOR] Richard: [COLOR="Blue"]"Let me think about it."[/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] A graphic appears hyping that, yes, Christian Faith will be on tonight's show! [B]A[/B] Elmo Benson is backstage with Jerry Eisen: [COLOR="Blue"]"I went to Richard Eisen and I made sure that he booked me in a match tonight with Remo. That's right. You want to jump me from behind and take me out of a title shot, well tonight you're going to get some payback."[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Rich Money appears with Pecs at his side. Pecs is wearing a black suit and sunglasses. Money: [COLOR="Red"]"As North American Champion and CEO of MoneyCorp, I can't worry about the backstabbing mongrols that populate this promotion. So let me introduce to you, my new personal bodyguard and head of security at MoneyCorp...Mr. Pecs!"[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] [B]Christian Faith d. Knuckles[/B] Pretty much a squash but Knuckles did get in some early offense before being overwhelmed by the rage of Christian Faith. [B]B+[/B] Faith grabs the mics: [COLOR="Blue"]"Congratulations, Jack, you got the best of me at Times of Trouble. But if you think for a second I'm going to just lay down and let you run roughshod in this company, you got another think coming. There's a reason they call me the heart and soul of the SWF and you're going to find out firsthand just what that reason is."[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] Before Faith can leave the ring, a video appears on the big screen with the arrogant visage of new World Champion Jack Bruce: [COLOR="Red"]"Wow, bravo Christian. That was quite the little speech you made there. Made me want to paint my face half blue and wear a kilt. I took this week off to really celebrate my victory. I'll give you all the rematches you want Faith, you aren't ever gonna get close to wearing this belt again."[/COLOR] [B]A*[/B] A video montage is shown of Remo's Path of Destruction...the latest victim being Elmo Benson. [B]A*[/B] Backstage, new Shooting Star Champion Groucho Bling approaches his tag partner Elmo Benson. Groucho: [COLOR="Blue"]"Hey man, I just wanted to wish you good luck tonight. Are you sure you really want to take this match?"[/COLOR] Benson gets agitated and gets in his partner's face: [COLOR="Blue"]"Are you saying I'm not good enough to take on Remo? Look just because you lucked into getting MY title shot doesn't mean you're better than me or anything. I'm going to hand Remo his first loss and then I'm going to get myself into the title picture."[/COLOR] [B]B- Remo d. Elmo Benson[/B] Benson came out strong but was overpowered by Remo's ferociousness. Match went about 6 minutes with Remo hitting the Lumbar Puncture for the win. [B]B[/B] The camera catches Queen Emily screaming at Sam Keith: [COLOR="Red"]"Last week was a disgusting display. I told you to get out there and beat Skull DeBones and you couldn't even get that right! You are a washed up has-been and you're lucky that I don't fire you from the Royal Court!!"[/COLOR] [B]B+ Lobster Warrior d. Squeeky McClean[/B] LW scores some revenge for the attack on his stablemates earlier in the show. Solid technical match with LW hitting the Lobster Trap for the win. McClean is one of those teflon heels that can absorb losses and get his heat back right away. [B]B+[/B] Marc Dubois is in the ring: [COLOR="Red"]"There's an old saying, fool me once shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me. Shame on you Groucho Bling, for getting lucky enough to stumble upwards into a match when I had clearly trained to face your partner. Shame on you for capitalizing on that and fluking your way to a title win. Shame on me for what I'm going to you to get my title back tonight!"[/COLOR] [B]A Groucho Bling and Marc Dubois went to a 20 minute time limit draw; Bling retains the Shooting Star Title[/B] Great match, as good as their battle at Times of Trouble. Dubois has to be commended for really bringing the Shooting Star Title up to the point where it can main event shows. Both men left nothing in the ring and were still battling when the 20 minute time limit sounded. [B]A[/B] Overall Show: [B]B+[/B] Notes: Pretty strong show that was more storyline oriented. The final match was enough for any fan of in ring action though and McClean-Lobster was a strong match as well.

Archived