The C-Verse 2022 Predictions thread

CWA will attempt to reconcile differences in booking philosophies with a brand split, essentially recreating the old Stone/DeColt split under a singular umbrella that benefits both parties.

This backfires to create even more backstage tension as now earnings and match ratings are brought up when it comes time to divvy up the corporate budget.

• Like 1

Duane: So, booker, Mr. Impact has improved his skills outside the ring, and is clearly ready for the step-

Steve: BUT IS HE SELLING MERCHANDISE LIKE JACK AND RICKY???? I DON'T THINK SO!

6 hours ago, Pteroid said:

CWA will attempt to reconcile differences in booking philosophies with a brand split, essentially recreating the old Stone/DeColt split under a singular umbrella that benefits both parties.

This backfires to create even more backstage tension as now earnings and match ratings are brought up when it comes time to divvy up the corporate budget.

Last minute predictions.

USPW will still be number one but will have been struck by some kind of scandal. Feels like hiring Pariah is gonna blow up in their faces if she sniffs out some crime and calls in her old FBI buddies.

TCW will have risen back to number 2 status and Jay Chord will be World Champion, The Syndicate will have booted out Chandler & Johnson, Aldous Blackfriar will be in Sinner Society.

SWF will have fallen to 3rd with Jerry and Eric both vying for power that has split the locker room into cliques, leaving Emma Chase to somehow try and keep things afloat, as others have said I think she brings her old boss Phil Vibert in as part of the booking team to try and get the company back on track.

A successor to AAA will be founded in the Northwest/Midwest while Miss Mexico will have split from QAW to form her own Lucha company in Tijuana.

Mark Carnie will have been run out of town for financial fraud and SNP will have rebranded with Highland Warrior taking over.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ButterSavage said:

Last minute predictions.

USPW will still be number one but will have been struck by some kind of scandal. Feels like hiring Pariah is gonna blow up in their faces if she sniffs out some crime and calls in her old FBI buddies.

TCW will have risen back to number 2 status and Jay Chord will be World Champion, The Syndicate will have booted out Chandler & Johnson, Aldous Blackfriar will be in Sinner Society.

SWF will have fallen to 3rd with Jerry and Eric both vying for power that has split the locker room into cliques, leaving Emma Chase to somehow try and keep things afloat, as others have said I think she brings her old boss Phil Vibert in as part of the booking team to try and get the company back on track.

A successor to AAA will be founded in the Northwest/Midwest while Miss Mexico will have split from QAW to form her own Lucha company in Tijuana.

Mark Carnie will have been run out of town for financial fraud and SNP will have rebranded with Highland Warrior taking over.

I've ran TCW sims a few times; the company always goes 1 or 2 after a roster overhaul... Aldous Blackfriar is almost always inserted into the Sinner Society (I partner him with Mutant in a tag team, and then add Damian Dastardly as the 3rd active member).... 

I swear, if I load this game and Ernest Youngman, Joffy Laine, Nelson Callum, and in some order: Sayeed Ali, Bradley Blaze or Fro Sure, Ant-Man, Mr. Lucha III, Extraordinario Jr, and maybe even one of the EU guys are either unsigned or NOT signed to TCW, and it's just a bunch of midcard talent; I'm deleting TCW from the database.  Hopefully there'll be plenty of new blood in the company. 

Edited by elmiticomark

Ernest Youngman is going to be in TCW, a new womens promotion will spawn in japan AND America, Killer Shark is holding a title.  Fro Sure is a champion somewhere.  Lucy Stone-McFly is breaking out in CWA.  

RIP Remmy Skye, and American Buffalo.  
Jack Bruce unretires.  Richard Eisen is back in charge after SWF is slipping towards 3.  Bri-Co ups their pay and they get hot.  

Aldous Blackfriar will still be on the indies.  Brett Biggins career renaissance.

• Like 1

Honestly, the C-Verse as a whole feels stagnant this year. I get its probably for gameplay reasons (if nothing changes, that makes it easier for people to pick up and play), but I feel like a lot goes to the wayside (or gets tossed out through "left the business") when building a natural world.  
Wrestling in real life is not like this.

• Like 1

I was wary if much in the way of predictions for two reasons.

2 years isn't much at all for real change. 

The Cornellverse is generally quite stagnant and has been for a while.  It shouldn't be a surprise. 

Other than OLLIE closing, it doesn't seem like much happened. The big companies all seem to be the same, and many wrestlers seem to be in the same company (Ernest Youngman) or are still unemployed (Joanna Silver). This is all from a quick glance, so I could be wrong and that there is more happening in the C-Verse than I've seen so far.

The new celebrities seem cool at least.

1 minute ago, DeBosco said:

Can someone post how WLW is doing? I’m stuck at work wondering if my favorite promotion is still holding on to the #3 spot in Japan, and if my boy Masa Kurata is still their defacto Ace? 

WLW is 9th in the world behind PGHW and BHOTWG, and Kuruta is still the number 1 guy in WLW

• Like 1