General AI Generated Content Thread

12 hours ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

CwCGGPN.jpegft518oP.jpegc8as0i8.jpeg

Duke Freeman - Jay Chord - Wolf Hawkins

I wanted something different with Hawkins. Not really canon, but...

It's funny I dont like it as Wolf but I like it ... Hawkins is Native American and I dont see that here but I do see someone who looks like you could push him to the moon.

Edited by alpha2117

Relatively generic logos here, but they're for my custom Japanese promotion. I know there's random small lettering on the top of the Gold War logo but in game i can't see it anyways so i didnt care haha.

Gold War Logo.jpgPath To Gold War.jpgHeartbreak Havoc.jpgHeading 2 Heartbreak.jpgimage.jpeg.601581b1f8734abd4e4abb0ab7b614c1.jpegimage.jpeg.2859f09e8fafc717607974c7f3e244a6.jpeg

Edited by JayBGames
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, JayBGames said:

Relatively generic logos here, but they're for my custom Japanese promotion. I know there's random small lettering on the top of the Gold War logo but in game i can't see it anyways so i didnt care haha.

Gold War Logo.jpgPath To Gold War.jpgHeartbreak Havoc.jpgHeading 2 Heartbreak.jpgimage.jpeg.601581b1f8734abd4e4abb0ab7b614c1.jpegimage.jpeg.2859f09e8fafc717607974c7f3e244a6.jpeg

That NLW logo is magnificent 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

Edo Phoenix IV is my man in LLL and I really want to use those Phoenix ones in my diary now - they are seriously awesome

I didn't even think about using it for him, though I might now. I have a stable of Astro, Fuego Fantastico and Super Diestro

9 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

It's funny I dont like it as Wolf but I like it ... Hawkins is Native American and I dont see that here but I do see someone who looks like you could push him to the moon.

Oh, idk why I never realised that he was native American. Maybe he could be someone else with potential. Idk who