TEW IX Naming (Teams/Stables/etc.) Thread

Looking to see if anyone has better names for the following teams:

The Pride (King Lion & Leon Maine) (basically just together because they both have vaguely lion-related names)

Stretching Crew (Al Coleman & Warren Technique) (got lucky, they have excellent chemistry)

Ideas for a stable for FCW - a bunch of Texan wrestlers combining for that old school style. Duke Freeman, Hoss Handley, Samson Sharpe and Texas Hangman. Possibly managed by a renamed Porkchop Patterson. (Who's not from Texas but he has chops on the mic [no pun intended]

The plan is to have the feud with a new look Gallardo Cartel...

3 hours ago, Robdog95 said:

Ideas for a stable for FCW - a bunch of Texan wrestlers combining for that old school style. Duke Freeman, Hoss Handley, Samson Sharpe and Texas Hangman. Possibly managed by a renamed Porkchop Patterson. (Who's not from Texas but he has chops on the mic [no pun intended]

Southern Justice

The Texas Outlaws

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Captain Kayfabe said:

Southern Justice

The Texas Outlaws

I have Texas Hangman & Wild Red Stallion in a team as "Frontier Justice" ha, and they were once "The High Plains Outlaws/Drifters".

Speaking of which, is this where we can share tag team finishing move names?

Zippy & Prime Time are "The Stunners" with "Totally Stunning" as their move, which is the old Midnight Express Double-Goozle.

Hangman & Stallion (as Marty Bowman & Billy Chase) utilize a move that is really, not realistic.. but the Smoking Gunns did perform it once on a RAW squash and it was the coolest thing I've ever seen... Bart backdropped his opponent, the guy took a long arching backdrop bump and Billy caught him, waist lock style, and then delivered a piledriver; hard to describe unless you saw it, but I have that as their finisher, titled "The High Plains Driver".

Alter-ego's I've used for The Minor Annoyance:

The Trashman (It's Always Sunny)

The Jabroni

The Underpantstaker (he's on a mission to find the sacred urnstain)

Borf Gorlock (in India, call back to old Japanese games that had American names but just janked)

Bom Gribson (see above)

Goblock Gribble (again see above, if there were  a way to add little accessories to him, like a top hat or a moustache or a fake glasses/nose/moustache disguise he'd have 100 names)

The Ultimate Warrior

Cornhusk Kennedy

Jim (Just Jim)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, elmiticomark said:

Alter-ego's I've used for The Minor Annoyance:

The Trashman (It's Always Sunny)

The Jabroni

Borf Gorlock (in India, call back to old Japanese games that had American names but just janked)

Bom Gribson (see above)

Goblock Gribble (again see above, if there were  a way to add little accessories to him, like a top hat or a moustache or a fake glasses/nose/moustache disguise he'd have 100 names)

The Ultimate Warrior

Cornhusk Kennedy

Jim (Just Jim)

I SEE THAT SLICK STRAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS

• Haha 2

On 8/20/2024 at 9:27 AM, Robdog95 said:

My take on the TCW Texans was simply "Texas Tough", feel free to use it if it works for you.

Don't ask why I put them together, but Davis Wayne Newton & Mercy Michaels have excellent chemistry as a tag team. Any ideas for a name? DWN is using his default "The Triple Threat" gimmick, and Michaels is using his default "Crazy Bastard".

So in my game I've had the following teams pop up:

Taheji Konoe & Tennessee William - The Exclusives
Miller Fforde & Shogun Watoga - Wild Things

This one started off as a tag team, but Norton kept on getting excellent tag chemistry with people so it became a stable and cars keep getting added to the train.

The Heartbreak Express:
Davis Wayne Newton
Taylor Norton
Jotaro Tanaka
Tsuneyo Yanagimoto
Julia Alvarez - Manager

I’ve lucked out in my NJPW 2001 game. Purchased M-Pro and teamed up Great Sasuke and Tiger Mask IV for the vacant junior tag team titles. 

Some rough ideas below but please, feel free to improve on them:

Chaos Theory

Five Second Death Strike

On 8/22/2024 at 1:18 AM, elmiticomark said:

Never have I wanted to steal a gimmick more than this. Though presumably I want to steal the gimmick less than he wants to steal underpants.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, benjirino said:

He had a thing of being named after bookers. "Sully" for Kevin Sullivan?

Just kill two birds with one stone, name him after Booker T, Booker M.

As in BOOKER MAN

• Haha 2

I'm playing SWF in the default database. Just got into a major development in which Steven Parker turned babyface and kicked everyone else out of the Supreme Dream Team to join forces with Joey Morgan. Since I'm thinking of poaching Gino Montero and Frankie-Boy Fernandez, I got this idea of putting them alongside Mainstream Hernandez and Dominic DeSousa in a tongue-in-cheek Lati- Lover-esque heel stable but I'm really struggling to think of a good name. "The Latin Lovers" sound a little too on the nose, lol. Any ideas?

On 8/11/2024 at 12:04 PM, KingKongCoronado said:

I have Jelly Roll MIley teaming up with Porkchop Patterson in MAW as The Sweet & Savory Express. I'm thinking of starting a stable with Pepper Pelton as their leader, what would be a good name for this group? They are faces if it matters. 

*** I've temporarily named them The Seasoning Squad, it's kind of starting to grow on me but if you guys have anything I'll listen ***

Hell's Kitchen  

The Ass Kicking Buffet 

1 hour ago, cesspool said:

I'm playing SWF in the default database. Just got into a major development in which Steven Parker turned babyface and kicked everyone else out of the Supreme Dream Team to join forces with Joey Morgan. Since I'm thinking of poaching Gino Montero and Frankie-Boy Fernandez, I got this idea of putting them alongside Mainstream Hernandez and Dominic DeSousa in a tongue-in-cheek Lati- Lover-esque heel stable but I'm really struggling to think of a good name. "The Latin Lovers" sound a little too on the nose, lol. Any ideas?

With tongue in cheek in mind.

La Bamba?

Cassanova Express?

El Supremos?

• Thanks 1