more than one scheduled event on one day...

...seems to be a pain in the a$$ for me. it's fine to select a promotion to work for that evening, but most of the time, i end up not being booked for the selected event, which costs me money, i would have probably get in another promotion. there are phases in the game, especially in the beginning of a career where you really need the money to pay your dues, but end up sitting around in the locker room of the biggest promotion from the selection screen of that day not being book, means not being payed (that's right or am i wrong?) i would prefer, and maybe it is possible to include this in a future update, to see all cards of the promotions i could work for that certain day and see if i am included in a match or not, because in reality, the booker would tell me, if and in waht kind of match he would like me to participate. you could then see, if its worth to select the biggest promotion available or stick with a smaller one just to fight and maybe increase your overness / spirit points etc. also, you could avoid a match type that you probably do not like so much (for me it's 3vs3 upwards) and might stick with a one-on-one match in a smaller fed. any comments? thanks for reading though

Realistically, it wouldn't make sense. While it might (though probably not) seem logical for, say, three promotions to book their events and work around one wrestler who might or might not show up, what about all of the other wrestlers who were on multiple rosters? Would they also get to choose between which show they would like to work after seeing the card? Imagine the chaos. None of the cards would ever hold up. Say you chose Promotion B over Promotion A because they booked you to fight Wrestler X. Wrestler X, however, saw that you were fighting him, and decided to work for Promotion C instead. It wouldn't work.

but since the game is about you, your character and his career, you should be able to choose. and to choose, you should know more than just which fed is the biggest from the ones in the list. i understand, that it would be too much to know the whole card or who you would fight, but should at least know if you would be booked to fight or just hold hang around backstage and miss money, that you might have earned with another fed that night...

indeed, a good argument, but i had cases where i choosed the smaller fed and was not even booked from them, although i turned down an invitation of a bigger fed. in the end, i only find it pretty disappointing that however you decided, you might end up not being booked and lose money / the chance of fighting and increasing your overness.

Might as well stick my nose in. One, this is not the eighties. Sorry bud, but times have changed. Your scenario looks cool, but should the game be built to represent then or now? Ring of Honor offers you the night to work, cool. But TNA does as well. Now if you take up NWA on there offer, its all fair if they don't book you. However, if you say "Screw TNA" and work ROH, you should be pretty much guareteed a match no? I meen, in real life people would eat it up, but at least in the game you should be damn sure you'll get work. As for guys not knowing there matches ahead of time, that I find funny. As even some of the most rink-a-dink fed's now adays book ahead of time. Sure, CZW can't seem to look too much past there next show, but the talent knows weither or not they will have a match.... unless they are a utter no name. Still, I'm sure CZW would give them work just for driving to the show (Note to Wrestlers: Anyone they asked to come, not just anyone that came to the show) So yes, this is a game. Thus making it slightly more entertaining by not getting booked on occasion, I don't realy care about that. I just wanted to stand up for the Regional Shmucks.

Maybe, rather than seeing the card beforehand, it could give a percentage chance of whether you'll be booked for each promotion. One thing I'd like is if it told you the stipulations for the match beforehand so you could tweak your moveset to match. For example, if you were going to be in a hardcore match, you could add chair moves to your moveset for the match, or take them off if you're in a cage match and couldn't get to a chair.

[QUOTE=Ultima][...]One thing I'd like is if it told you the stipulations for the match beforehand so you could tweak your moveset to match. For example, if you were going to be in a hardcore match, you could add chair moves to your moveset for the match, or take them off if you're in a cage match and couldn't get to a chair.[/QUOTE] this is a completely different suggestion, but sounds good to me :)

[QUOTE=scorpio1018]this is a completely different suggestion, but sounds good to me :)[/QUOTE] I also agree that would be awesome. Since we have a limited amount of moves to choose from, tweaking a few before certain matches would be very advantageous, especially as was said in hardcore matches and submission matches

Archived