Walter Sobchak's Graphics & What Have You...IX

9 hours ago, WalterSobchak said:

THE QUEEN'S COURT 

QueensCourt_logo5.png.b5520a686106da6c28f6ba0bcdce83a9.png

LEADER - NADIA SNOW

NadiaSnow.jpg.0954032a781e8906dd5e7673be2d9d97.jpg

MEMBERS - THE ROYALISTS (CLAIRE WINTERS & JESSICA CONROY)

TheRoyalists_logo5.png.259771e16d347d9d1358d9f163a00d52.png

ClaireWinters.jpg.a29b3b215241758a668661115523b010.jpg   JessicaConroy.jpg.620d26105f9eb3a88809a95eb792ba7a.jpg

MUSCLE - DEBORAH YOUNG

DeborahYoung.jpg.f6dbe2dc12a29e3e6552f7aaf2f2a592.jpg

PNG FILES

NadiaSnow.png.641bf217e9ab9f7cb501ca6379168142.png

ClaireWinters.png.0c38643af0682c3c343954bae14bed3e.png

JessicaConroy.png.cebc23caeccf8226a69d0fe3e1ed485f.png

DeborahYoung.png.97cd06ff8ae4ab412fc4e2d46677c686.png

QueensCourt_logo55.png.ee045ade67f069cc032a90d45ac5a02f.png

TheRoyalists_logo55.png.3f77abb2740bf546b6f826a37c53db5e.png

These are pure fire!!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, EdJames said:

Your logos are to die for

@EdJames Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them! I'm enjoying seeing the rollout of your first update and thank you again for all your efforts towards IX!

15 hours ago, dbaron said:

These are pure fire!!

@dbaron Thank you as well for your continued support since the start. I appreciate it!

13 hours ago, Keyser2.0 said:

I command you to revive CGC.. Now

@Keyser2.0 You never know...anything is possible... :)

9 hours ago, GOLD NECKLACE said:

Dude. These renders are just flat out ridiculous. I mean, really. They dwarf the new AI ones in the game. True to the original character renders, but adding so much more depth.

I'm just in awe. 

Thank you.

Welcome @GOLD NECKLACE and thank you for your interest! I look forward to enjoying your TCW diary!

9 hours ago, Jaded said:

Yeah, these absolutely knock it out of the park - tremendous work again!

@JadedThank you for your interest and stay tuned! 

Edited by WalterSobchak
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, IronGraham said:

Has anyone done new reder's for the CWA titles?

@IronGraham I used these in 2020 and just moved them over to IX. I don't remember who made them i wanna say Reaper or Willrock. Could be neither but whoever did all credit to them

cwa womens 2.jpeg

cwa whc.jpeg

cwatv 1.jpeg

cwatt.jpeg

Edited by Shifty425
  • Like 2

Hey boss, how do you go about positioning your renders. I'd like to go through some of the earlier stuff and re-position them the way that your more recent stuff is coming out for my own personal game.

• Like 1

Jared,

I am going to keep gassing you up until you somehow manage to crank out 5,000 renders and replace every existing render in the verse with a ton of free pictures...

The hardest part about using AI to make renders is getting each render to have some distinct personality and character to it and I feel like you're the best at that. Looking forward to seeing what you crank out now that TEW IX is out.

(please do all the Oceania guys and gals)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, QFresh said:

Hey boss, how do you go about positioning your renders. I'd like to go through some of the earlier stuff and re-position them the way that your more recent stuff is coming out for my own personal game.

@QFresh

I need a little clarification, when you say positioning are you describing what I ask the prompt to give me in terms of lining up the render or are you describing how I cut the renders to be more zoomed in or further out? DM me what you have in mind and I’ll do anything I can to help!

Also thank you for your continued interest and great job on the renders you have put out already!

7 hours ago, John Lions said:

Jared,

I am going to keep gassing you up until you somehow manage to crank out 5,000 renders and replace every existing render in the verse with a ton of free pictures...

The hardest part about using AI to make renders is getting each render to have some distinct personality and character to it and I feel like you're the best at that. Looking forward to seeing what you crank out now that TEW IX is out.

(please do all the Oceania guys and gals)

@John Lions

It’s good for me, so keep pushing!

If I can somehow manage to figure out a way to increase the overall speed of the process to match your perception of my skill to develop a personality for a worker’s AI render, we might be on to something. 😅

Thank you for your continued support, I appreciate you and look forward to you hot tagging back into the match at some point soon!

• Thanks 1