Options for turning off worker complaints about angle losses

I looked at the options page for the game (not to be confused with User Preferences), & it looked like there might be some room to add another option or two. Admittedly, I wouldn't know if it's possible to code in or not, but anywho...

Would it be possible to have an option where we can turn off worker complaints for losing in angles? I'm more than fine with them complaining about losses in matches, but if I want to book Pez Whatley turning on Jimmy Valiant, I run the risk of Jimmy Valiant complaining. 

Or even attributes that can address this. An attribute where the worker will be fine with taking minor angle losses, but they might complain about regular & major angle losses depending on their personality, how much more popular they are then whoever would defeat them, etc. Then another attribute where they're fine with minor & regular angle losses, but could potentially complain about major losses. Then finally, an attribute where they won't complain about angle losses whatsoever.

• Like 3

I agree it's an issue, one that I don't even really think attributes would help unless the vast majority of wrestlers had them. It seems ridiculous at the moment how sensitive it is. 

I don't think I'm playing with the most recent patch so apologies if this has been amended but right now I just had Swoop complain about being beatdown by 2 popular people. I get it he's more popular but I'm not asking him to put them over, they are attacking him to build up stakes in their feud which I'm sure he'll inevitably win. Just seems too hard to recreate really simple things. 

Definitely agree that guys shouldn't be refusing to look bad in angles based on their popularity. HOWEVER, I wouldn't mind seeing a guy who's been humiliated three weeks in a row say "no, I will NOT let Bobby make out with my wife." Haven't played around enough to know if recent booking/storyline momentum plays a factor.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MainOffender said:

Definitely agree that guys shouldn't be refusing to look bad in angles based on their popularity. HOWEVER, I wouldn't mind seeing a guy who's been humiliated three weeks in a row say "no, I will NOT let Bobby make out with my wife." Haven't played around enough to know if recent booking/storyline momentum plays a factor.

Now THAT I could get behind. So after 'x' number of angle losses in a row, if you schedule another angle loss, they could potentially complain. But if you give them an angle victory, then the likelihood of an angle loss complaint could either go down or be reset.