[BETA] Territory Daze

Out of curiosity, would people be happy with the data as it is now for a while? As it's completely playable and the only real issue is dates, I was thinking I might start work on Shifting Sands to get it in to a similar state and then come back to Territory Daze to finish it offer afterwards. Obviously, if anyone finds any big holes or problems I can put out "patches" but I think that's what I'm going to do as I think I need a break from Territory Daze anyway. 

• Like 10

Fairly minor, but the booking team for the WWWF consists of Dick Woerhle, Fabulous Moolah and Baron Mikel Scicluna but they all have 0 booking skill.

EDIT: Would be worth working through the respect levels as well as the stats for the locker room leaders and chief enforcers aren't high enough in lots of cases (I think it needs to be above 75).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jhd1 said:

Fairly minor, but the booking team for the WWWF consists of Dick Woerhle, Fabulous Moolah and Baron Mikel Scicluna but they all have 0 booking skill.

EDIT: Would be worth working through the respect levels as well as the stats for the locker room leaders and chief enforcers aren't high enough in lots of cases (I think it needs to be above 75).

For some reason, I got it in my head that they were glorified road agents as part of the booking team and didn't need "Booking Skills". 😅 This'll be corrected in later versions.

Respect is something I've wanted to look at for a while so I knew this was going to be a problem but wanted to make use of the booking teams for people in the interim. Again, this is almost certainly something that'll be looked at in future updates.

Thank you for taking the time to have a look. ❤️

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mammoth said:

Out of curiosity, would people be happy with the data as it is now for a while? As it's completely playable and the only real issue is dates, I was thinking I might start work on Shifting Sands to get it in to a similar state and then come back to Territory Daze to finish it offer afterwards. Obviously, if anyone finds any big holes or problems I can put out "patches" but I think that's what I'm going to do as I think I need a break from Territory Daze anyway. 

honestly yeah , probably gonna start a long play soon and wont update database for a while anyway

• Thanks 1