[RELEASE] MaiTyLer's Skin Emporium

I've been having fun with the game so far, and I had wanted to make a skin for the game (I actually like the default one, but I usually prefer to have a lot of colors), I was playing around with Photoshop for my job and found a way to kind of automate a lot of the process (since I'm not looking to change a lot of stuff, maybe down the line if a lot of people like this one and want more.), now I'm going to post them here as they are released and updated.

STEEL GRAY (V1.2):

Title_Screen.jpg

Office_Main.jpg

(Alts & Default pics included)

Edited by MaiTyLer
Add Steel Gray Version 1.2
  • Like 27

1 hour ago, blaustein said:

I was literally thinking last night about a monochrome version of the default skin that would be easier on my eyes, so this is exactly what the doctor ordered. Love it!

Yeah, I always like the grey styles of older skins, so was looking to create something similar. I hope to have it done possibly by tmr!

• Like 4

Going to have to delay the skin for a small section, wasn't feel so hot (actually too hot here in the Great Lakes) so I would keep up and follow the thread if interested, I only have a couple of things to finish (buttons, some backgrounds, the loading screens) so I'm positive we'll have something before the full release. Also if you guys have any other color schemes you'd like to see let me know and I could write them down.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, MaiTyLer said:

Going to have to delay the skin for a small section, wasn't feel so hot (actually too hot here in the Great Lakes) so I would keep up and follow the thread if interested, I only have a couple of things to finish (buttons, some backgrounds, the loading screens) so I'm positive we'll have something before the full release. Also if you guys have any other color schemes you'd like to see let me know and I could write them down.

No rush on anything. Take care of yourself first before anything TEW-related. As for some other color schemes, I wonder what neon green (or DX green, if you want to call it that) could look like. And for those looking to book an all-women's fed, maybe they want to play while using a neon pink color scheme.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaiTyLer said:

Like Matty said, take your time.
What I would like would be a tamer secondary color (as the monochrome black is really good imo). For example Light Gold like Dark Amber used to have.

Also, if it's possible to suggest things, it would nice if you could highlight the most importants buttons in the game in a secondary color, so that's they pop more for the user compared to other "less useful" buttons.

Here's an example of how it would look.
image.png.580bf63054e4537b1026037a111bc6c6.png

The useful buttons in TEW IX (imo) are Booking Team, Creative, Inner Circle, Roster, Teams & Titles for Creative.
Events & TV & Pre Booking for Brodacasting and Events.
Absences, Child Companies, Contract Overview, Developmental, Finance, Merchandise & Size for Business Management.
Battles & Relationships for External.

Thank you very much for your hard work.

• Like 7

• MaiTyLer changed the title to [RELEASE] MaiTyLer's Skin Emporium
On 7/31/2024 at 5:53 PM, Mattywood said:

No rush on anything. Take care of yourself first before anything TEW-related. As for some other color schemes, I wonder what neon green (or DX green, if you want to call it that) could look like. And for those looking to book an all-women's fed, maybe they want to play while using a neon pink color scheme.

On 7/31/2024 at 7:14 PM, Jugg said:

Like Matty said, take your time.

Thanks for all the kind words, but it was me not drinking water like an idiot so it is alittle funny lol, a nice community moment none the less.

On 7/31/2024 at 7:14 PM, Jugg said:

What I would like would be a tamer secondary color (as the monochrome black is really good imo). For example Light Gold like Dark Amber used to have.

Also, if it's possible to suggest things, it would nice if you could highlight the most importants buttons in the game in a secondary color, so that's they pop more for the user compared to other "less useful" buttons.

Here's an example of how it would look.
image.png.580bf63054e4537b1026037a111bc6c6.png

I did end up trying these, I didn't like how they came out tho, so I'll be updating them sometime later.

STEEL GRAY HAS OFFICIALLY RELEASED

PLEASE NOTE: I have included a default folder that can be slotted in the picture folder for maximum effect, not sure if this can be worked around, but its there. I also have included acouple of alts for the title screen and Office, so feel free to ignore or use.

I'll be out of town tmr, so feel free to drop any issues, suggestions (I wasn't too happy with the websites tbh) and I'll work on them probably sometime this weekend.

• Like 11

STEEL GRAY VERSION 1.1 has released!

This only changes the office screen and the buttons, as I didn't like how their color mixed with the gray, so I removed the text color but still kept the button itself highlighted, as to draw your attention to it, I think it's a little easier on the eyes, but let me know if I should be shot for this.

Office_Main_PM.jpg

(I would test in game too since my screenshots can be a bit fuzzy)

Not sure what skin color I'll work on next, I have some ideas that where posted, might even be a bit more adventurous with it too, but we'll see..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I haven't been able to do alot of work on the skins so far due to a nasty pulled muscle, but I figured I'd throw some ideas, I know someone suggested a DX type of green, as well as my personal pick a hotline Miami vibe that works both for 80s feds and women's in general, these took two seconds to do so obviously might not be the final products, also if there is a third option I've missed let me know, I was thinking about going a little more in-depth with backgrounds and stuff, I could see a RAW vs Smackdown (One skin for each brand) type of deal, so let me know!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MaiTyLer said:

I haven't been able to do alot of work on the skins so far due to a nasty pulled muscle, but I figured I'd throw some ideas, I know someone suggested a DX type of green, as well as my personal pick a hotline Miami vibe that works both for 80s feds and women's in general, these took two seconds to do so obviously might not be the final products, also if there is a third option I've missed let me know, I was thinking about going a little more in-depth with backgrounds and stuff, I could see a RAW vs Smackdown (One skin for each brand) type of deal, so let me know!

*raises hand* That was me that suggested the DX theme. 😁 

Also, the hotline Miami vibe sounds excellent. Pulling a muscle? Not so much! So sorry to hear about that! 😢

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MaiTyLer said:

Also I'm an idiot and left the house without posting the previews

HOTLINE MIAMI VIBE:

Title_Screen.jpg

DX Green:

Title_Screen_Green.jpg

In the finished versions, the title screens would probably have more flair to them, a bit more customized if you catch what I'm saying, a smidge more personalized if you smell what I'm cooking (IDK what I'm typing anymore)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Been Cooking with the Hotline Miami vibe, at first it was just gonna be inspired, but WRONG NUMBER is coming along quite well

Title.png

Website.png

"YOU LIKE HURTING PEOPLE DON'T YOU?"

12 hours ago, MaikuMTL said:

@MaiTyLer Thanks for all the work you do! I was wondering if you can make one with AEW colors?

images.jpeg

As an AEW head, they're probably be next on the chopping block.

I won't give any estimates, as I'm currently in the process of getting the weakness to every e-fed booker in the world (a job) so things are kind of hectic, but one good weekend could be enough with how I have my main things automated. As always feel free to let me know how you like/hate/areindiffrent about it!

• Like 16
  • Haha 1

@MaiTyLer I run AEW! Ever since I took over moved Tony Khan and put Bryan Danielson on the booking team, they been destroying WWE match booking wise! I created 3 broadcasters with enormous coverage. Bryan Danielson, John Moxley, Swerve, Darby and Ospreay are my top babyfaces, and MJF, Samoa Joe, Adam Page and Adam Cole (Bay Bay!!) And he's always injured! 😂 Triple H is running WWE into the ground, he almost never defends the Undisputed WWE title and Punk is killing Raw with cancer! He doesn't work with anyone but Gunther as a tag team cause he doesn't want to go babyface and be fed to him! 😂😂😂

Edited by MaikuMTL
Forgot to tag

4 hours ago, MainOffender said:

Thank you for making these! Hotline Miami looks awesome and Steel Gray has already become my default. The only issue I've had is with the worker incident screen, which looks a little funky. For example:

image.png.66c525aa3b0c8d58cb992dfdc39fc291.png

I've had this happen to me, I'll work on a fix for this later tonight, thanks for reminding me!

Please anyone if you have similar issues let me know!

22 hours ago, MaiTyLer said:

Been Cooking with the Hotline Miami vibe, at first it was just gonna be inspired, but WRONG NUMBER is coming along quite well

Title.png

Website.png

"YOU LIKE HURTING PEOPLE DON'T YOU?"

As an AEW head, they're probably be next on the chopping block.

I won't give any estimates, as I'm currently in the process of getting the weakness to every e-fed booker in the world (a job) so things are kind of hectic, but one good weekend could be enough with how I have my main things automated. As always feel free to let me know how you like/hate/areindiffrent about it!

Is there an ETA for when this Hotline Miami skin would be released? I am always a sucker for 80s-esque colors and this looks awesome.

STEEL GRAY V1.2 has been released, with the patch fixing the backstage incident glitch.

15 hours ago, TheDeep5ix said:

Is there an ETA for when this Hotline Miami skin would be released? I am always a sucker for 80s-esque colors and this looks awesome.

I won't be giving an ETA rn, but it hopefully shouldn't be soon, I'm trying to find the right way to do alot of the colors and buttons, then its just a matter of automation and implementation in PDS and so forth

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1