🟣 𝗘𝗗𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

20 hours ago, EdJames said:

image.png image.png

Yeah, these are definitely the stable backgrounds I'm going for. They look class.

It cannot be overstated how great those stable backgrounds look with the renders, excellent work! You have inspired me to try mimic that look for my own personal stables and company backgrounds. They are easily recognizable even when the renders are on the bigger side.

The background was the one of the upsides that the original trading card gifs had over your new full-size gif style. I'm hoping more people adopt your background look though, because I personally prefer the new renders as it's easier to see the personality for each worker.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kiryu said:

It cannot be overstated how great those stable backgrounds look with the renders, excellent work! You have inspired me to try mimic that look for my own personal stables and company backgrounds. They are easily recognizable even when the renders are on the bigger side.

The background was the one of the upsides that the original trading card gifs had over your new full-size gif style. I'm hoping more people adopt your background look though, because I personally prefer the new renders as it's easier to see the personality for each worker.

Yeah, I was pretty happy with them. 

I'm digging these new company backgrounds too...

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, SuperFresh said:

Just out of curiosity what are you using to make all these event logos etc? They all look great!

I work in graphic design and marketing so this is bread and butter for me :D

Using largely the Adobe suite mixed with some Midjourney.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2024 at 11:30 PM, EdJames said:

So I finally got to play a bit of the game and of course the first thing any normal human being does, was get dragged down a rabbit hole doing a whole new load of graphics to make my TCW save as immersive as possible. The result was the rebrand you saw in a previous post, followed by a whole redo of the events (which was remarkably fun)...

TCW_WhereAngels.jpg TCW_TheWar.jpg image.jpeg TCW_TheateningBehavior.jpg TCW_SummerShowdown.jpgTCW_PsychoCircus.jpg TCW_Malice.jpg TCW_KingOfKings.jpg TCW_JustAnotherDay.jpg TCW_HotterThanHell.jpgTCW_ExcessiveForce.jpg TCW_DestructiveEnergy.jpg TCW_Battleground.jpg TCW_ALittleSouth.jpg

Time for a rebrand in my game!!!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, EdJames said:

Goddamit their whole "USA! USA! USA!" rhetoric is tiresome...

Isn't it?

I've been mulling around a game idea for a more "global" USPW rebrand for a while and have come up with the tagline "Wrestling for all of US" in a desperate attempt to explain away the American-ness that oozes out of USPW, which is close to a "Get The F Out" level of bad 😜

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Nachtfalter said:

Isn't it?

I've been mulling around a game idea for a more "global" USPW rebrand for a while and have come up with the tagline "Wrestling for all of US" in a desperate attempt to explain away the American-ness that oozes out of USPW, which is close to a "Get The F Out" level of bad 😜

Or is it genius?