🟣 𝗘𝗗𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

Random question but I'm working on cutting some of the uncut pictures unassigned pictures.  Is the background picture (the one used on the "transparent gif" styled ones) available to grab somewhere that I'm missing?  I'd like to be able to save the transparent gif itself in all 3 styles (un-resized, resized, and resized with the background.)

1 minute ago, ubernoobDXA said:

Random question but I'm working on cutting some of the uncut pictures unassigned pictures.  Is the background picture (the one used on the "transparent gif" styled ones) available to grab somewhere that I'm missing?  I'd like to be able to save the transparent gif itself in all 3 styles (un-resized, resized, and resized with the background.)

image.png
Here you go. (I've also stuck it into the folder on the MEGA)

• Like 2

Thank you for all the awesome pics mate (I think my profile pic gives away my favourite). I was curious, did you make a picture of Sophie Cornell for Historian's mod? I saw that you made the others but I couldn't see one of her.

Edited by bazmanian_devil

3 minutes ago, bazmanian_devil said:

Thank you for all the awesome pics mate (I think my profile pic gives away my favourite). I was curious, did you make a picture of Sophie Cornell for Historian's mod? I saw that you made the others but I couldn't see one of her.

Nope - that was never one he asked me to do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EdJames said:

image.png
Here you go. (I've also stuck it into the folder on the MEGA)

Appreciate it.  Will help me try to figure out how much to cut around the hair too, with the gif limitations haha - hard to keep some of the fine detail.  As I'm sure you know more than well.

One of those "eh, I'm not sure how much to chop up" deals but it also might just be splitting hairs at smaller resolutions with the backgrounds in play.

zEXhI3k.png

6 minutes ago, ubernoobDXA said:

Appreciate it.  Will help me try to figure out how much to cut around the hair too, with the gif limitations haha - hard to keep some of the fine detail.  As I'm sure you know more than well.

One of those "eh, I'm not sure how much to chop up" deals but it also might just be splitting hairs at smaller resolutions with the backgrounds in play.

zEXhI3k.png

I definitely wouldn't be sat manually cutting stuff. Grim.

Either use "REMOVE BACKGROUND" in Photoshop, or SELECT OBJECT > INVERSE > DELETE. The latter works better with hair, I find. You may need to rasterize the layer first.

Alternatively, feed into remove.bg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ubernoobDXA said:

Oh yeah, I'm definitely mainly using the object selection -> inverse -> delete tool in PS.  Just seeing if a little manual cleanup around the edges makes a difference or not.

I tend to find SELECT > SMOOTH (by 5px) > CONTRACT (by 3px) > INVERSE > DELETE tends to have the best results as it rid you of stray hairs. 

I wouldn't say manual clean up makes all that much difference by the time you've shrunk these down to 150px and stuck a background on them.

Edited by EdJames

5 minutes ago, EdJames said:

I tend to find SELECT > SMOOTH (by 5px) > CONTRACT (by 3px) > INVERSE > DELETE tends to have the best results as it rid you of stray hairs. 

I wouldn't say manual clean up makes all that much difference by the time you've shrunk these down to 150px and stuck a background on them.

Awesome, thanks.  I'll get to work on cutting a bunch of the unassigned ones then.  I put them all in the folders and went through and got rid of all the duplicates I'm pretty sure, so hopefully soon enough I'll get them pumped out.

• Thanks 1

Should have all of the unassigned men cut tonight, got the last bit of them to finish up but I'm mostly through them.  I went through and put them into folders that my brain pegged them at using the free picture naming conventions (so the categories for both male/female are Asian, Black, Commentary, Hispanic, Indian, Manager, Masked, Other, Referee, Road (Agent), and White.  I have a folder for each of those.)

So the way I'll have it set up is I'll have a couple versions of the folders all in the download. 

There will be the raw folder which will have the original image, the larger gif with no background, and the gif with the background - this won't be named 'properly' just named by how I sorted them. 

Then there will be a folder for people using none of the current CVerse Free Pictures, and they will be named properly starting at the beginning (CVFP_WhiteMale001.gif for example) - this will have the bigger gif with no background, and the gif with background in their proper folders.

Then the third folder will be for people that want to keep the original CVerse Free Pictures around.  I will name these properly (so instead of starting at CVFP_HispanicMale001.gif, it will start at CVFP_HispanicMale090.gif since there are currently 89 'HispanicMale' free pictures in the default pack.)  This will only have the background version gifs in there, as it uses the same general style as the default free pictures.

Don't think I will get through all the female pictures tonight, but the male ones should be done pretty quick.

Edited by ubernoobDXA
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ubernoobDXA said:

Should have all of the unassigned men cut tonight, got the last bit of them to finish up but I'm mostly through them.  I went through and put them into folders that my brain pegged them at using the free picture naming conventions (so the categories for both male/female are Asian, Black, Commentary, Hispanic, Indian, Manager, Masked, Other, Referee, Road (Agent), and White.  I have a folder for each of those.)

So the way I'll have it set up is I'll have a couple versions of the folders all in the download. 

There will be the raw folder which will have the original image, the larger gif with no background, and the gif with the background - this won't be named 'properly' just named by how I sorted them. 

Then there will be a folder for people using none of the current CVerse Free Pictures, and they will be named properly starting at the beginning (CVFP_WhiteMale001.gif for example) - this will have the bigger gif with no background, and the gif with background in their proper folders.

Then the third folder will be for people that want to keep the original CVerse Free Pictures around.  I will name these properly (so instead of starting at CVFP_HispanicMale001.gif, it will start at CVFP_HispanicMale090.gif since there are currently 89 'HispanicMale' free pictures in the default pack.)  This will only have the background version gifs in there, as it uses the same general style as the default free pictures.

Don't think I will get through all the female pictures tonight, but the male ones should be done pretty quick.

Is that the originals, or the new ones I uploaded?

FYI, if you save them as full size PNG, I can run a bath to put them into all the variable formats.

5 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Is that the originals, or the new ones I uploaded?

FYI, if you save them as full size PNG, I can run a bath to put them into all the variable formats.

The images I got were labeled Unassigned and Batch 2 iirc, which I went through and tried to remove all duplicates that I saw.  Most likely the originals?

They're all completely cut in both formats currently, I didn't save the original PNG with the transparency at all.  I'm just renaming them for the CVerse free picture format so people can just drop them in.

I organized them by folder for (relatively) easy renaming/duplicate checking so right now they're in folders setup like this based on all the types of free pictures available Re9fPXX.png

and then in the folder itself

wqSzgt0.png

2 minutes ago, ubernoobDXA said:

The images I got were labeled Unassigned and Batch 2 iirc, which I went through and tried to remove all duplicates that I saw.  Most likely the originals?

Nice one.

*Edit: Needed to update the link for the originals folder if you wanted to use it.  If not, ignore, but I forgot to put a bunch of the original pics in there sorted.*

PICTURE DOWNLOAD .  Pretty sure I set the permissions properly for downloads.

The 1ORIGINALS ONLY folder is just that, only the originals I grabbed from the first post, just sorted into the (Asian/Black/Commentator/Hispanic/Indian/Manager/Masked/Other/Referee/RoadAgent/White) folders and tried to clean up all the dupes.

The EVERYTHING folder is just everything (Big GIF, Background GIF, Original Picture) sorted into proper folders.

The NO CVERSE FP is if you don't want to use the original Unassigned Pictures that come with the CVerse.  There's a Large (NO BACKGROUND folder) version and a smaller (WITH BACKGROUND) folder for whichever version people use.  Not broken down into subfolders, as they are just there to copy all the pictures at once to your games picture folder.  Naming convention (CVFP_RaceMale) is followed, starting at 001.

The WITH CVERSE FP is if you want to use the original Unassigned Pictures that come with the CVerse.  There's only the smaller version with backgrounds here to fit in with the original unassigned pictures.  Not broken down into subfolders, as they are just there to copy all the pictures at once to your games picture folder.  Naming convention (CVFP_RaceMale) is followed, starting at the first free picture available, so no current free pictures will be overwritten they slot in right after.

So far in this pack there are...

30 New Asian Males (136 if you combine with the originals)

15 New Black Males (178)

2 New Male Commentators (69)

7 New Hispanic Males (96)

1 New Indian Male (132)

3 New Male Managers (5)

10 New Masked Males (272)

4 New "Other" Males (34)

3 New Male Referees (59)

2 New Male Road Agents (12)

99 New White Males (488)

Thanks for all the work on these Ed.  Feel free to steal the originals only folder if you want to keep the unassigned MEGA on the front page organized by that breakdown, also feel free to ignore it lol.

I'll get to starting on the unassigned women tomorrow, so probably hope to have those done quick too.  Less than I thought to cut so shouldn't take long I hope.  It's just time to sleep now.

Edited by ubernoobDXA
  • Like 5

DOWNLOAD LINK

Female unassigned done.  Same as above for the males, and that download link also got updated.  The ordered free pictures in the "WITH CVERSE FP" and "WITHOUT CVERSE FP" are just combined both female/male in both formats for easy copy/paste.  The everything has everything in one (both cuts and original) separated by male/female and the originals folder has just the original images separated by male/female.  Couple cuts that I don't feel like are the best, but I think they ended up working out fine in the end (had to copy some hair and flip it, stuff like that) since the 150x150 size limit covers a lot of the rough areas up especially once you get them on a background.  Might end up trying to do a bit more with them but I'll throw them in here if I do.

Running totals for unassigned pictures are:

30 New Asian Males (136 if you combine with the originals) / 3 New Asian Females (181)

15 New Black Males (178) / 2 New Black Females (61)

2 New Male Commentators (69) / 1 New Female Commentator (21)

7 New Hispanic Males (96) / 0 New Hispanic females (37)

1 New Indian Male (132) / 0 New Indian Females (14)

3 New Male Managers (5) / 3 New Female Managers (72)

10 New Masked Males (272)  / 5 New Masked Females (6)

4 New "Other" Males (34) / 0 New "Other" Females (0)

3 New Male Referees (59) / 0 New Female Referees (33)

2 New Male Road Agents (12) / 0 New Female Road Agents (1)

99 New White Males (488) / 13 New White Females (130)

• Like 6