๐ŸŸฃ ๐—˜๐——๐—๐—”๐— ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐Ÿญ ๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

Just now, EdJames said:

image.png

Literally a sub-forum...

Yes, TEW IX Graphics is a sub forum. But TEW IX Mods isn't, which was my point. TEW IX is a category, mods a forum, Graphics a sub-forum.

Screenshot 2024-08-24 161713.png
In the same way that 'Archived Games' is a category (with no specific threads of it own), TEW 2005-2013 is a forum and TEW 2005-2013 Mods is a sub-forum.
Screenshot 2024-08-24 161728.png

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BigDPW said:

Here is one that I have noticed as I have played with MAW:

Nate DeMarcus - something about the pouty lips/sullen face that doesn't sit right. Also his former tag partner (Tyrone Gray) looks more badass/cool even though Nate has more star power. His current rendered look is very unique in the CVerse but doesn't look like someone primed for a push. Maybe if he just had the larger lips like his 2020 render but also a bit of a grin or smile that would help. I think the general facial features from his 2020 render are carried over but maybe it is his facial expression that is off putting.

ย 

ย 

Yeah, I don't think you can stay true to the original render and still have a guy that looks like a 6'5" muscular tank. Decided to just go off-script with him and create someone that matches the profile rather than the old render...

image.gifย ย image.gif

(And a new Tyrone to go with him)

• Like 1

• EdJames changed the title to ๐ŸŸฃ ๐—˜๐——๐—๐—”๐— ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐Ÿญ ๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions
6 hours ago, TheStroke7 said:

Hi Ed! thanks a lot for the dedication to this project.

Almost every render of the promotions I currently use/watch has a unique feeling and a clear link between image and description. This helps to add realism and immersion to the game, so really thank you so much.

If I may ask just one worker to review, that may probably be Masked Patriot in SWF. The render is great, but to me does not feel "masked wrestler in an international promotion and with a patriot gimmick". I have nothing against using the picture if masked patriot was in MAW with low pop, but I would imagine SWF will review and repackage the mask to seem more clean/serious for the bigger audiences. I do not know if I was able to get my point, and if not, I can elaborate further.

Anyway thank you so so much, for the work, and for giving us the possibility to suggest some modification to the picture set.

This any better?

image.gifย 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

So here's the latest update. Now I'm off to watch the football...

Angel of Mercy.gifUK Dragon.gifNate DeMarcus.gifTyrone Gray.gif

Angel of Mercy, UK Dragon, Nate DeMarcus, Tyrone Gray

Takenori Doi.gifMassacre.gifMasked Patriot.gifHeavy Metal Anarchy.gif

Takenori Doi, Massacre, Masked Patriot, Heavy Metal Anarchy

Phoenix I.gifPhoenix II.gifPhoenix III.gifPhoenix IV.gif

Phoenix I, II, III and IV

Mass Hulk.gifimage.gifDamian Dastardly.gifBrodie Lachlan.gif

Mass Hulk, Halloween Knight, Damian Dastardly, Brodie Lachlan

Brett Fraser.gifBrendan Idol.gif

Brett Fraser, Brendan Idol

Edited by EdJames
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, ZonaCidal said:

Now more clicks to get here .

i thought graphics would be added alongside dynasty / suggestions / mods / tech support.

To be fair, with the way it displays as a child folder in the menu, itโ€™s still the same number of clicks. You donโ€™t have to go into mods, to get to graphics.

I'm subscribed, so I get a notification of a new post every time I log in anyway (which is at least once a day rn! :D ) No forums/subforums etc is going to stop me.ย 

Tell me if this is too much to ask... but you know with your daily updates folders in the MEGA... Would it be possible for you to do a daily update in JPEG form? You know I'm a JPEG guy (won't make that mistake in my next save!!)

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, The Lloyd said:

Would it be possible for you to do a daily update in JPEG form?ย 

I donโ€™t know how else to put this than; โ€œI really canโ€™t be bothered to do that on top of everything elseโ€

And I mean that genuinely in the nicest possible way ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

4 minutes ago, EdJames said:

I donโ€™t know how else to put this than; โ€œI really canโ€™t be bothered to do that on top of everything elseโ€

And I mean that genuinely in the nicest possible way ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

No, I totally hear you, fair enoughย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I guess if you did, it would save me doing it for myself! haha!ย 

17 minutes ago, The Lloyd said:

No, I totally hear you, fair enoughย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I guess if you did, it would save me doing it for myself! haha!ย 

Iโ€™ll do the 90% of the work, you do the 10% ๐Ÿ˜ seems a good deal.

• Like 1

Wondering if you could help me our with a couple alts

Bedlam - I picture him maybe in something similar to warlords 90s half mask gimmick

Ruin - something grunge/ocult to fit with the rest of his stable

Not sure if it's doable but if it is I'd be grateful

ย 

1 hour ago, krautz said:

Wondering if you could help me our with a couple alts

Bedlam - I picture him maybe in something similar to warlords 90s half mask gimmick

Ruin - something grunge/ocult to fit with the rest of his stable

Not sure if it's doable but if it is I'd be grateful

ย 

Heading to London to watch All In today, so probably wonโ€™t get to this until tomorrow evening.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

One other worker that could use a tweak - though it is admittedly a minor one:
Trix Triump (MAW) - I like his render however his bio talks about his multicolored theme and the render he has gives no indication of that.

3 hours ago, BigDPW said:

One other worker that could use a tweak - though it is admittedly a minor one:
Trix Triump (MAW) - I like his render however his bio talks about his multicolored theme and the render he has gives no indication of that.

Leave it with me!

31 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Leave it with me!

Sorry if this was confusing. I assumed based on your previous post to suggest renders that needed updating you were still looking for feedback. If you aren't updating still then I am fine with the render we have.

Thanks again for all the work you have done on these. They are great.

Hope you enjoyed All In!

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, BigDPW said:

Sorry if this was confusing. I assumed based on your previous post to suggest renders that needed updating you were still looking for feedback. If you aren't updating still then I am fine with the render we have.

Thanks again for all the work you have done on these. They are great.

Hope you enjoyed All In!

No thatโ€™s exactly what Iโ€™m doing - Iโ€™m just not home for the next 24 hours as we stayed up in London after All -In, hence โ€œLeave it with me.โ€

ย 

EDIT: ahh, I accidentally hit โ€œconfusedโ€ rather than โ€œlikeโ€ on your post. Makes sense now.

Edited by EdJames
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

So this one is a quirky little update for you...

@krautzย here's your Bedlam and Ruin,ย ย @BigDPWย your Trix Triumph and @sabatagedย your Killswitch.

image.gifย image.gifย image.gifย image.gif

Some redos that I felt needed sharpening up, some resizes and some re-workings....

BJ O'Neill.gifย Air Attack Weasel.gifย ย Bam Bam Johansson.gifย Hercules Johansson.gifย 

Belle Bryden.gifAdvaith Behera.gifAlex Braun.gifย Alex Braun_alt1.gifย 

Delirium.gifย Viktor Beskov.gifย Pharaoh King.gifย Noxious.gifย 

North Star Jr.gifย Harry Wilson_alt1.gifย Harry Wilson.gifย Doomsday.gifย 

El Heroe Mexicano.gifย Eduardo Prieto.gifย Creeper.gifย Writhe.gif

Adrian McGhee.gifย Acheron.gif

And now for the fun bit - I've started unmasking some of the masked wrestlers for you...

image.gifย Altitude_alt1.gifย Altitude
image.gifย ย Boriken Love Machine Jr_alt 1.gifย Boriken Love Machine Jr
image.gifย Boom-Boom Jamaica_alt1.gifย Boom-Boom Jamaica
image.gifย Blue Wolf_alt1.gifย Blue Wolf
image.gifย  Blue Dragon_alt1.gifย Blue Dragon
image.gifย Anarchist_alt1.gifย  Anarchist
image.gifย Amazing Fire Fly_alt1.gifย Amazing Fire Fly

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by EdJames
  • Like 9