🟣 𝗘𝗗𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

10 minutes ago, Blackman said:

Amazing work. Try to put limits on it, though, or you'll be doing this in the rest of your free time for the coming months... :p

Playing with the CV05-10 mods soon and I'm missing a Black Widow that doesn't look like she's 65, preferably in-gimmick. The rest keep looking more and more like their 'vintage' renders. Great job!

Nice an easy stuff now. The challenge was the volume. Doing even 50 a week now is lightwork :D

1 hour ago, EdJames said:

Nice an easy stuff now. The challenge was the volume. Doing even 50 a week now is lightwork :D

Well in that case... I bring you the letter 'K'...

Kalu Owusu - something not quite right about him. Hair is okay but could be better and I think it's his lips and mouth and tash I don't like. He also doesn't look 300lbs

Kerry Wayne - almost perfect, like all the features are there, he just doesn't look good looking enough

Kevin Jones - He kind of looks a bit ill? I could be overthinking it. Maybe stick a shirt on him too since he's retired now

I'm really clutching at straws here mind you. Again, they're all nearly perfect 👏

• Thanks 1

Maybe also Shiori Jippensha. I think you base your version on the rerender from Willrock, which gives her a Brett Hart vibe (given her nickname, it makes sense). But being a purist, could we see your take on her original render? :p The one next to it is my first version that looks more Asian, and my last version with some red tones.

ShioriJippensha.jpg.f80b9eb6a5548ec6da47cb84dcabc3b4.jpgShioriJippensha2.jpg.5de3676a5650169959900dae438d2c5e.jpgShioriJippensha1.png.3fbe508c8d2cb0c0b9119de4f8e999c4.png

16 hours ago, John Lions said:

Hi Edd, I noticed a worker who I think could use an alt render (let me know if I missed it in an earlier pack, I might have):

image.png

It looks like Knyazev was given a new character based on the bio of a crazy face painted disciple of war. Would be interested to see your take on an alt for him!

image.gif image.gif image.jpeg image.jpeg

Here he is, @John Lions. I've switched this as his main and the original as his alt.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Lloyd said:

Well in that case... I bring you the letter 'K'...

Kalu Owusu - something not quite right about him. Hair is okay but could be better and I think it's his lips and mouth and tash I don't like. He also doesn't look 300lbs

Kerry Wayne - almost perfect, like all the features are there, he just doesn't look good looking enough

Kevin Jones - He kind of looks a bit ill? I could be overthinking it. Maybe stick a shirt on him too since he's retired now

I'm really clutching at straws here mind you. Again, they're all nearly perfect 👏

image.gif image.gif image.gif image.gif image.gif

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

You need to really reimagine Kalu based on his description, becuase the stock image simply doesn't match.
I'm hoping Kerry Wayne is now hot enough for your tastes.
Kevin Jones now has a shirt on (and an alt without)
I also chucked in a new Abominable Snowman, becuause the old one sucked.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Blackman said:

Maybe also Shiori Jippensha. I think you base your version on the rerender from Willrock, which gives her a Brett Hart vibe (given her nickname, it makes sense). But being a purist, could we see your take on her original render? :p The one next to it is my first version that looks more Asian, and my last version with some red tones.

ShioriJippensha2.jpg.5de3676a5650169959900dae438d2c5e.jpg

Here is super-boring Shiori...

image.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, EdJames said:

image.gif image.gif image.gif image.gif image.gif

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

You need to really reimagine Kalu based on his description, becuase the stock image simply doesn't match.
I'm hoping Kerry Wayne is now hot enough for your tastes.
Kevin Jones now has a shirt on (and an alt without)
I also chucked in a new Abominable Snowman, becuause the old one sucked.

You make it sound like I'm attracted to Kerry Wayne... and that I wanted to cover up Kevin Jones...

I can confirm I'm now attracted to Kev 😅

Kalu looks like a BADASS! Such an improvement! I'll pick another letter soon!

*EDIT: The Abominable Gandalf looks great too

Edited by The Lloyd

1 hour ago, The Lloyd said:

You make it sound like I'm attracted to Kerry Wayne... and that I wanted to cover up Kevin Jones...

I can confirm I'm now attracted to Kev 😅

Kalu looks like a BADASS! Such an improvement! I'll pick another letter soon!

*EDIT: The Abominable Gandalf looks great too

I mean, you said he wasn’t good looking enough so… 🤣

6 hours ago, Beatlemaniac1966 said:

Would it be alright to ask for a KC Glenn that looks a little more like his 2020 render? Or is there a better place to ask for a request. Apologies if this is the wrong way to ask.

KC Glenn is another one of those tricky ones that he's got tons of renders of him and they're all wildly different. Beyond "white guy with dark blonde/light brown hair", he's had every look going.

I'll try and find some middle ground!

• Like 1

Speaking of Shiori Jippensha - she's the current champ of the promotion that I started that eventually took over 5SSW and I was wondering if there's a version of her render as it looks now, just without the sunglasses on. Nothing as dramatically different as the recent alt.

Just now, Thrillhausen said:

Speaking of Shiori Jippensha - she's the current champ of the promotion that I started that eventually took over 5SSW and I was wondering if there's a version of her render as it looks now, just without the sunglasses on. Nothing as dramatically different as the recent alt.

Nope and taking sunglasses off someone is "challenging"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Created some characters for @Mecha Kaji I thought you might all want for your unassigned folders...

Ishkhan.gif  Cryptica.gif Torturadora.gif Kasumi Kondo.gif The Baron.gif Taco Belle.gif 

Lionness Kid.gif

And here's your reimagined KC Glenn, @Beatlemaniac1966 (which I am much happier with!)

KC Glenn.gif KC Glenn_alt1.gif

KC Glenn_alt2.gif KC Glenn_alt3.gif

The Alt_2 is probably the one I'll default to going forward.

(All of these added to the MEGA)

Damn, you work fast AND with great results! Many thanks indeed!

3 hours ago, EdJames said:

Created some characters for @Mecha Kaji I thought you might all want for your unassigned folders...

Ishkhan.gif  Cryptica.gif Torturadora.gif Kasumi Kondo.gif The Baron.gif Taco Belle.gif 

Lionness Kid.gif

And here's your reimagined KC Glenn, @Beatlemaniac1966 (which I am much happier with!)

KC Glenn.gif KC Glenn_alt1.gif

KC Glenn_alt2.gif KC Glenn_alt3.gif

The Alt_2 is probably the one I'll default to going forward.

(All of these added to the MEGA)

Love love love it! Thank you so much!

Sorry if these are newbie questions, but, just to make sure: 

1. I'm running the game with default settings which has Picture Requirement on. The handbook says it can only generate new workers if there is a Free Pictures file. I'm not sure where this file is, I'm dropping the new pictures into Pictures > Default > People. My understanding is that by having less pictures less workers will be generated, and by having more then more workers can be generated. Is my understanding correct?

2. On the start post you mention that unassigned workers won't have their backgrounds clipped. Is there any easy way to do this for those of us who are less technically inclined?   In the middle of the post EdJames gives out this option:

"Either use "REMOVE BACKGROUND" in Photoshop, or SELECT OBJECT > INVERSE > DELETE. The latter works better with hair, I find. You may need to rasterize the layer first.

Alternatively, feed into remove.bg"  The remove.bg seems to work absolute wonders, so I'll be using that.

3. On the original thread you don't really mention belts - I understand the priority is in getting all the workers (and again, great job!) and seems backgrounds/logos will be next, but is belts something reasonable to expect down the line as well? 

4. Are the pictures free to use? Like if I want to use one of them as an avatar for the forum would you be OK with it? 

Edited by Veenetor

37 minutes ago, Veenetor said:

1. I'm running the game with default settings which has Picture Requirement on. The handbook says it can only generate new workers if there is a Free Pictures file. I'm not sure where this file is, I'm dropping the new pictures into Pictures > Default > People. My understanding is that by having less pictures less workers will be generated, and by having more then more workers can be generated. Is my understanding correct?

One of the sections in the editor is Free Pictures, I believe a bunch are set up already in the default data, but otherwise, you have to set them up yourself by choosing a picture, and setting things up like male/female, race, etc. and whether the pictures can be used more than once.

As for generating workers, with picture requirements on you have to set up the kinds of workers that will be generated in the free pictures section, otherwise no one will be generated (as far as I am aware) because they will not have any pictures to reference for the created workers, with picture requirements off, it doesn't matter whether you set up free pictures or not, workers can be generated.

Edited by YBDynamo
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, YBDynamo said:

One of the sections in the editor is Free Pictures, you have to set them up yourself by choosing a picture, and setting things up like male/female, race, etc. and whether the pictures can be used more than once.

As for generating workers, with picture requirements on you have to set up the kinds of workers that will be generated in the free pictures section, otherwise no one will be generated (as far as I am aware) because they will not have any pictures to reference for the created workers, with picture requirements off, it doesn't matter whether you set up free pictures or not, workers can be generated.

Thank you for clearing that up! I checked the editor and there it was, seems all pictures CVFP are already there. Seems pretty intuitive from there on. Thanks! 

7 hours ago, EdJames said:

I’m sure I can…

If you're interested in doing alts, would you mind doing a Axel Avatar, but some sort of orange-masked version? I have him joining my lucha faction, but he's not currently masked. I've been trying to generate something, but the beard keeps getting in the way (oh shit, maybe I should just do a lucha de apuestas and have him shaved, which then could lead to his new masked persona!). Anyway, I've tried beanie, beanie with bandana over his face, open-botttom lucha mask, lucha mask while still wearing the beanie on top. No luck. 

If you're not taking requests or this doesn't interest you, no worries. He's currently rated unimportant and my headcanon is that he's only in the group because of his chemistry with his partner, so it's not a big thing for me. 

14 hours ago, Veenetor said:

2. On the start post you mention that unassigned workers won't have their backgrounds clipped. Is there any easy way to do this for those of us who are less technically inclined?   In the middle of the post EdJames gives out this option:

"Either use "REMOVE BACKGROUND" in Photoshop, or SELECT OBJECT > INVERSE > DELETE. The latter works better with hair, I find. You may need to rasterize the layer first.

Alternatively, feed into remove.bg"  The remove.bg seems to work absolute wonders, so I'll be using that.

3. On the original thread you don't really mention belts - I understand the priority is in getting all the workers (and again, great job!) and seems backgrounds/logos will be next, but is belts something reasonable to expect down the line as well? 

4. Are the pictures free to use? Like if I want to use one of them as an avatar for the forum would you be OK with it? 

1. I don't know the answer to that.
2. Look like you answered this yourself - shout if not.
3. I have struggled to get Belts to work in Midjourney, so probably not.
4. Sure, of course.

• Like 1