🟣 𝗘𝗗𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

4 hours ago, EdJames said:

1. I don't know the answer to that.

In every database, when you edit, there's a "free pictures" section. Each picture in your folder needs to be assigned to a note, like CVPF_spanishannouncer.jpg. Without it, your pictures won't magically appear in-game. Generally, some people take up this work and make a database like that eventually.

Flux actually let me make a "decent" belt with the most basic of prompts.  The only really unfortunate thing is the text around the "MAW" but again this is untouched and only with the leanest of prompts to see how they looked (the prompt was "Realistic wrestling tag team title for "MAW" "Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions" gold plated on a black leather strap.")

Screenshot 2024-09-04 093524.png

• Like 1

Yeah I could probably run it a few more times until I get something more acceptable with the text. but this one might not be too bad when shrunk down or do some manual tweaking.  It's pretty damn close.  The I under the globe would need to be changed to a Y, and the engraving under 21CW smoothed out.

Obviously the wrong image size generation for belts, but I'll tweak that stuff now that I see it might be possible for them.

ComfyUI_00122_.png

Edited by ubernoobDXA
  • Like 1

On 9/3/2024 at 11:29 AM, Satyr24 said:

Hey EdJames

Loving your renders but I was just wondering if you planned on doing an alt for Aukland Raider more in line with his original Bryant Hall pic?

Do you mean the one with a traditional lucha mask rather than helmet, or the one where he has no mask on at all?

Hey man, didn't choose a letter, but just a few you might like to get your teeth into.

Matt Hocking - he's going to be a big deal in my TCW diary, There's nothing majorly wrong with his render, he just kind of reminds me of Matty Faith's original (or most recent) cverse style pic... I also don't like his glasses.

Luke Steele - Saw on another thread that @Wrestling Machine said the pic doesn't quite align with 94 menace. I agree. It's a good pic, again, but maybe a bit more menacing.

Bulldozer Brandon Smith - Someone made a Kevin Owens style alt of him once, and that's how I view him in my head now. He almost looks a little too old in the pic. I'm not sure exactly.

Sally Anne Christianson - 74 sex appeal... she looks like a 7.4 / 100.

It's getting harder and harder to find anything I dislike about this pack now, it's just superb work. To anyone seeing this thread for the first time, download it all!!!!!

• Thanks 1

On 9/8/2024 at 11:50 PM, The Lloyd said:

Hey man, didn't choose a letter, but just a few you might like to get your teeth into.

Matt Hocking - he's going to be a big deal in my TCW diary, There's nothing majorly wrong with his render, he just kind of reminds me of Matty Faith's original (or most recent) cverse style pic... I also don't like his glasses.

Luke Steele - Saw on another thread that @Wrestling Machine said the pic doesn't quite align with 94 menace. I agree. It's a good pic, again, but maybe a bit more menacing.

Bulldozer Brandon Smith - Someone made a Kevin Owens style alt of him once, and that's how I view him in my head now. He almost looks a little too old in the pic. I'm not sure exactly.

Sally Anne Christianson - 74 sex appeal... she looks like a 7.4 / 100.

It's getting harder and harder to find anything I dislike about this pack now, it's just superb work. To anyone seeing this thread for the first time, download it all!!!!!

So, these are incoming, but just some narrative in advance...

Matt Hocking - So I like the existing render, BUT, despite his great stats, I never push him. Maybe the render is why! Let's see.

Luke Steele - I always thought that his menace came as a result of his sheer size and reputation as opposed to him 'looking' like some kind of psycho. If a guy is a 7 foot tall, ripped superheavyweight, that gives him 80/100 menace immediately. But again, let's have a look at this one. 

Bulldozer Brandon - Yeah, I don't think the current one is quite right. He looks probably 5 years too old. 

Sally Anne Christianson - Yeah, she's definitely not a 74! Must have an unbelieavable figure out of shot  

Hello! 

Recently picked up the game and got this downloaded straight away! fantastic work. 

As good as the renders are I think my favourite work of yours are the company logos/banners/events etc. I appriciate you probably have a backlog of stuff you're looking to get through but I dont suppose any of the Japanese companies are in line for a makeover are they? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ShikariFC said:

Hello! 

Recently picked up the game and got this downloaded straight away! fantastic work. 

As good as the renders are I think my favourite work of yours are the company logos/banners/events etc. I appriciate you probably have a backlog of stuff you're looking to get through but I dont suppose any of the Japanese companies are in line for a makeover are they? 

I'll do them all eventually - but it's been an intense month or two so I'm slowing down considerably now. 

Some of the fun has definitely gone out of it and the burn out is very real!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EdJames said:

So, these are incoming, but just some narrative in advance...

Matt Hocking - So I like the existing render, BUT, despite his great stats, I never push him. Maybe the render is why! Let's see.

Luke Steele - I always thought that his menace came as a result of his sheer size and reputation as opposed to him 'looking' like some kind of psycho. If a guy is a 7 foot tall, ripped superheavyweight, that gives him 80/100 menace immediately. But again, let's have a look at this one. 

Bulldozer Brandon - Yeah, I don't think the current one is quite right. He looks probably 5 years too old. 

Sally Anne Christianson - Yeah, she's definitely not a 74! Must have an unbelieavable figure out of shot  

Totally agree :D

And now they're all such an improvement as well, bravo sir.

Take a break for a bit, let me know if you / when you, get that itch back to start making tweaks. It'll be hard to find any that need it. I know I say it a lot but it's just a superb pack.

4 minutes ago, The Lloyd said:

Totally agree :D

And now they're all such an improvement as well, bravo sir.

Take a break for a bit, let me know if you / when you, get that itch back to start making tweaks. It'll be hard to find any that need it. I know I say it a lot but it's just a superb pack.

Just stick them up here - I'll still do them. I'm just not rushing to do in within hours like I initially was.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lcf_901 said:

Hey would you be willing to do another Sammy Bach? His neck is super thicc and it throws me off lol

I guess his neck does look kinda big, yeah.

The problem you have with Sammy is that he looks like a boyish, babyfaced cruiserweight, but in the database he’s actually a muscular light heavyweight 44-year-old. So at some point you have to decide which to follow when rendering. I was often faced with that same or similar decisions with renders during the initial process.

Edited by EdJames

11 hours ago, EdJames said:

I guess his neck does look kinda big, yeah.

The problem you have with Sammy is that he looks like a boyish, babyfaced cruiserweight, but in the database he’s actually a muscular light heavyweight 44-year-old. So at some point you have to decide which to follow when rendering. I was often faced with that same or similar decisions with renders during the initial process.

Original Pic:

Sammy Bach.gif

I did a Sammy 'ager' for my TCW diary. 

Sammy Bach AGER.gif

Here's the ager with a tinner neck. Think I prefer the thick neck, but that might be my lack of skill.

image.gif

On 9/10/2024 at 4:43 PM, ShikariFC said:

Hello! 

Oh go on then, have some Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods...
(I took the decision to make the tour events darker backed versions of the PPV events)

CORE GRAPHICS

image.jpeg BHOTWG.jpg BHOTWG_alt1.jpg

image.jpeg

TV SHOWS

image.jpeg

PAY-PER-VIEWS

BHOTWG_SwordOfDestiny.jpg BHOTWG_TestOfProphecies.jpg BHOTWG_BurningHammer.jpg 

BHOTWG_BurningPath.jpg BHOTWG_EverlastingMission.jpg BHOTWG_FireDream.jpg

BHOTWG_InfernoOfPurity.jpg BHOTWG_QuestOfHeart.jpg BHOTWG_SilencingDragons.jpg 

BHOTWG_SummitChallenge.jpg

TOUR EVENTS

BHOTWG_SummerTour.jpg BHOTWG_SummitTour.jpg BHOTWG_QuestTour.jpg