๐ŸŸฃ ๐—˜๐——๐—๐—”๐— ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐Ÿญ ๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

40 minutes ago, ExRufas2000 said:

Great work. ย So much so that I'm considering using these over the blue renders, which I wasn't doing before.ย 

Thereโ€™ll be a blue version of these once Iโ€™ve finished the GIFs.

7 hours ago, Crychon said:

Just a heads up that Crusher Ichihara's pic is misspelled as Crusher Ichicara

Fixed :)ย Thanks

ย 

5 hours ago, d12345 said:

These new cuts are daily treats. DC Rayne file name should be DC instead of D.C.

Fixed :)ย Thanks

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

Potentially silly request but given she's a thing in some peoples games could you create an alt for Kalliope Woodchuck reversed in direction to the current pic and with a little bit of blood splattered on her ( In the alt version of the Cverse she has a sister who in ZEN is Evil Kalliope Woodchuck)ย 

image.gif.000a795d06398598b9fd1ac413889bf5.gif

Oh go on then...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krazy Killian said:

Small request if possible to get Davis Wayne Newton with out the three fingers at the moment they gaps are greying out his face? Obviously way more important things at the moment but if possible would be greatly appriciated!

Oops! I'll fix.

43 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

Still dont know who it is though - not Woodchuck - great pic thoughimage.png.34c2921d6c91c15dd9741fd53c5b479f.png

Ohhhhh.....it's the new version from this picture pack - not Kalliope Woodhuck from the original database.

Yeah, that really is one for the alt community.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EdJames said:

380 left to go!ย 

Only M, R, S & T!

Is this the workers that have those initials left to do?

I ask because I started a save with the picture pack and noticed Craig Prince and Ozzie Goldstein don't seem to have the updated gif, not sure if they're overlooked or just simply in the queue to be done!

Keep up the great work, almost over the finish lineย 

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, SuperFresh said:

Is this the workers that have those initials left to do?

I ask because I started a save with the picture pack and noticed Craig Prince and Ozzie Goldstein don't seem to have the updated gif, not sure if they're overlooked or just simply in the queue to be done!

Keep up the great work, almost over the finish lineย 

So I've done the images for everyone other than those initials, but I have a backlog of now about 500 images that need cutting and resizing.

Edited by EdJames
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

HUGE dent made in getting the images done tonight, but much less so on the cutting and resizing backlog which is now circa 550 items.

Bit of a boring update really with about 54 new images added to the folder, but it felt like a pretty dull bunch that I was cutting tonight. Some of my favourites from this lot below though...

Ford Gumble.gifย Flash Funke.gifย Finn Funke.gifย Fink Finkleton.gifย Faith McGee.gifExtraordinario Jr.gifย Davis Wayne Newton.gifย image.gifย image.gifย image.gifimage.gifย image.gifย image.gifย image.gifย image.gifimage.gifย image.gifย image.gifย image.gifย image.gif

Oh, also did a little switcheroo on Human Arsenal, who was in his "I've now retired clothes as default" - have moved that to an alt and he's now bare shouldered by default.ย 

Edited by EdJames
  • Like 3

A little file image name Q/C for you from A to H:

Hailey Booke should be Hailey Hunter

El Gallo Furioso,ย Herb Mackintosh, andย Cristobal Pardo are slightly misspelled

Geena Warrior Princess file name should just be Geena Princess

El Hijo Del Aguila file name should be Aguila

El Hijo Del Aguila Americana - there is a duplicate unused pic in the folder that is named Hijo Del Aguila Americana

El Hijo Del Neutron file name should be Neutron

Dark Eagle II for some reason the file name looks the same but its not overwriting. Maybe it's the wrong characters for the "II"

Charlie Grimsson misspelled

I think Cherry Bomb picture is not 150x150

I think the image listed as Hector Moreno is actually for Carlos Moreno

Bowden Snoop image is misspelled as Bowden Swoop

Asif Allam should have 2 L's

Ellie May Watson should be Ellie May Walton

Evan Alpass needs 2 S's

Catching up on some older renders that Hellech is amazing. I actually am interested in pushing him now

Edited by d12345
  • Thanks 1

This is fantastic @EdJamesย - really great work.

ย 

Quick semi-related question; is there any way to mass change to .gif from .jpg in the in-game editor?

It's easy enough to switch the picture folder; and to do the .gif change in the main editor but doesn't look to be possible with the in-game editor unless I'm missing something obvious.

14 minutes ago, Anderz said:

ย 

Quick semi-related question; is there any way to mass change to .gif from .jpg in the in-game editor?

It's easy enough to switch the picture folder; and to do the .gif change in the main editor but doesn't look to be possible with the in-game editor unless I'm missing something obvious.

You need to use the Alt Database from what I gather.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EdJames said:

You need to use the Alt Database from what I gather.

Ah I'm already in the Alt database, it's the Default version that has .gifs.

Nevermind, looks like it's not possible to mass edit in the in-game editor anyway.

ย 

Top work anyway!!

Edited by Anderz

10 hours ago, d12345 said:
  • Hailey Booke should be Hailey Hunter Have deleted Hailey Booke image
  • El Gallo Furiosoย Fixed
  • Herb Mackintoshย ย New image incoming anyway
  • Cristobal Pardoย Fixed
  • Geena Warrior Princessย Fixed
  • El Hijo Del Aguila fileย ย Fixed
  • El Hijo Del Aguila Americanaย Fixed
  • El Hijo Del Neutronย ย Fixed - also noticed his cut is off - will redo tonight.
  • Dark Eagle IIย Fixed
  • Charlie Grimssonย Fixedย 
  • Cherry Bomb picture is not 150x150ย Turns out some of the ones I had someone cut for me weren't saved in the right res. Will need to fix these this evening, but basically it's Cherry Bomb, Cannonball Logan, Cannonball Kid, Ursula Saez, Buzz Reid, Kitahachi Sonoda, Willow and Yosuke Narita.
  • Carlos Morenoย Fixed
  • Bowden Snoop Already previously fixed
  • Asif Allamย Fixed
  • Ellie May Watson Fixed
  • Evan Alpass Fixed

Update above.

51 minutes ago, Anderz said:

ย 

There's a "Pictures Become 'Their Name.gif" option in the masse editor. Is that what you're looking for?