🟣 𝗘𝗗𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

7 hours ago, EdJames said:

Potentially the dullest 50-person mini update I've ever done, but one that was needed nonetheless. Still awaiting cuts to come back on a huge chunk. Some examples of today's update...

image.gif

I can smell the ciggy smoke through my screen, brother I swear. Excellent work as always, Ed... you could say they're "10 Out Of 10" har har

image.png.65c5c6d7ea5797583de1964f3cc29041.png

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, 1PWfan said:

I love the new renders- once the NYCW roster are done (there's maybe half a dozen guys not released yet) I'm switching over to this new style for sure 

Unless they begin with R or M, they should be imminent. Just awaiting cuts back from people. About halfway through M now too, so we’re about 150 images off a completely redone Cornellverse.

6 hours ago, The Inquisition said:

These are looking better and better with each update. The improvements on the masks are night and day. You've almost convinced me to move across to these when they're done 😛 

Great work!

Yeah, the masks became infinitely easier with V6 of Midjourney, a couple of tweaks to the prompt and the ability to use character weighting, which I got when I got accepted to the creator program.

• Like 2

I think I’m most excited to get these onto backgrounds, because I’m conscious that the cuts can look rough on some of the lighter backgrounds due to the limitations of GIFs. 

Hopefully with TEW X we’ll be able to use PNG.

17 hours ago, SuperFresh said:

Not sure if related to the download folder or me (probably me) but my download seems to be stuck on 99%? re-tried it a few times to no luck.

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue/ how to fix it

Try clearing your cache and starting again. Mega can be a bit weird sometimes.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Benito said:

Personally i Like the smaller Pictures more, because it's helping me alot to remember stable members. but damn the visual aspect of your pics is incredibly good. 

Yeah I think the shame is that you lose so much detail once you shrink them and I think it’s what leads to some of the perception that character all looks the same. Smaller you go, less distinct they are.

My personal preference would be to have 2:3 aspect ratio where you can a little more upper body visible to allow for more character detail.

Then have the stable part as an overlay or lower third type effect rather than an underlay. 

I haven't yet downloaded this one but by the looks of it it's an AMAZING piece of work. I find the new renders a tad too bland and/or just too dark (or even too small, actually) so this might very well do the trick. Back in the day when the .gif option was first introduced, I edited all the default images into gif packs so I know how much work goes into all of this. It's thousands upon thousands of images of using different tools, cutting, polishing etc..

10/10, amazing job.

Edited by FINisher
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, FINisher said:

I haven't yet downloaded this one but by the looks of it it's an AMAZING piece of work. I find the new renders a tad too bland and/or just too dark so this might very well do the trick. Back in the day when the .gif option was first introduced, I edited all the default images into gif packs so I know how much work goes into all of this. It's thousands upon thousands of images of using different tools, cutting, polishing etc..

10/10, amazing job.

Yeah, I did the original ones, pretty much agreed with your view on them, so decided to do them virtually all again from scratch given the advances in technology 😁

So I've done this all.....twice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

4 hours ago, EdJames said:

Yeah, I did the original ones, pretty much agreed with your view on them, so decided to do them virtually all again from scratch given the advances in technology 😁

So I've done this all.....twice.

Don't know why you make it out to be so difficult!!!!!! Surely all you and any other person using AI did was type "give me 1600 pictures of these people" and paste the names down. Takes like an hour MAX!!!11!!

Nah, but really congrats, bromie. I only learned recently that you gen'd the default ones too. Don't know how you had the willpower to do up 3000+ people total lol. How long ago did you make up the defaults?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2