New Wave & Human Arsenal [vs] Joshua Taylor, Masatochi Kamimura & Chris Flynn

‘Dynamic’ Duke Freeman [vs] The Masked Mauler VII

BATTLE ROYALE – Winner gets a shot at Mighty Mo’s Television Title:
T-Bone Bright | Dazzling Dave Diamond | Flint Slater | Jaylon Martins | Nate Johnson | Eddie Chandler | Bradford Peverell
Bart Biggins | Marc Speed | Seth Whitehead | Nick Booth | Benny Benson | Flying Jimmy Foxx | Chance Fortune | Darryl Devine

TCW World Tag Team Title Match:
The American Cobras [vs] The Main Event (c) w/ Laura Hocking

Greg Gauge [vs] Mighty Mo

T-Bone Bright | Dazzling Dave Diamond | Flint Slater | Jaylon Martins | Nate Johnson | Eddie Chandler | Bradford Peverell
Bart Biggins | Marc Speed | Seth Whitehead | Nick Booth | Benny Benson | Flying Jimmy Foxx | Chance Fortune | Darryl Devine

T-Bone Bright | Dazzling Dave Diamond | Flint Slater | Jaylon Martins | Nate Johnson | Eddie Chandler | Bradford Peverell | Bart Biggins | Marc Speed | Seth Whitehead | Nick Booth | Benny Benson | Flying Jimmy Foxx | Chance Fortune | Darryl Devine

Edited by Rateddc

I think a loss from the vets here does more to drive the wedge that seems to be forming between Human Arsenal and the New Wave. If I recall correctly, Arsenal was formerly a member of the Syndicate with Brent Hill, right? He might be who Wolf sways back to his side to land a blow on Doc for his betrayal.

I think it's pretty clear that for the moment, Mauler is a jobber as he gets some reps under him, esp while Duke is involved in a storyline that gets weekly TV time AND has the blessed good chemistry with his partner.

Tough one. I think T-Bone is too obvious (could bite me on that). Flint has bad chem with Mo so I can't see that getting run back. Diamond could end up winning this battle royal and maybe even the title to get it back in your midcard where it belongs and have it be a fun setpiece for the story you're telling with the trio.

The Cobras put in a good effort in their first title match but fall short - Remus and Hocking have been doing great and I can't see them losing on free TV without more personal build up.

The TV champion takes the L but hopefully shows you enough that he's worth giving a bigger role than just TV champion in the coming months.