Historian's CVerse Expansion Mod(s)

4 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

You are on a Roll

Mother of Dragons!!! Again she needs to be made available for Oceania because she is so ZEN

image.gif.b05d39b9a0311cf643a1826844da1fcc.gif

What I find funny is that in the Cverse there is an extraordinary amount of people of Sub-Saharan African heritage in Oceania in the wrestling business - given they make up about 1.5% of the population.  Not that many Aboriginals or Pacific heritage though given they make 4% and 1.5 in Australia and New Zealand is 25% Maori/Islander.  At least this gave us 2 indigenous people although the Happy girl doesn't look that Happy - guess the parents name her FiaFia in hope.

image.gif.acd6f3bb395dfe936507a91eefd56c43.gifimage.gif.44edb5fdfb3fa57285eade57d9f1e77e.gifimage.gif.e67fee076ebcbc26d7466093cad69cd6.gif

This stuff is fantastic - thanks so much

I'm glad you're digging them. I tried to give some options! And feel free to make 'em work in Oceania if you want 'em in ZEN haha.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Historian said:

I'm glad you're digging them. I tried to give some options! And feel free to make 'em work in Oceania if you want 'em in ZEN haha.

The beauty of the game is you can just tweak the data here and there to make it work.  Your Women, the Willr0ck Womens Revolution and Martel's FWP pack add a lot of potential options to the Base Cverse without the almost over the top whole ALTCVerse which has almost too many things going on.   Personally I prefer playing in an Adjusted DB like yours and I think I will use yours as a base - add Martel's stuff and a few ALTCVerse characters ( mainly women, Islanders and Gorgeous Gold, K2 & Sagamartha ) so that the world feels a little less Vanilla than the Cverse. 

3 hours ago, HamKing said:

Update: the pics are there but the names seem to.npt match for some reason

I forgot to switch them from JPG to GIF. You can do this by just selecting all workers in the database and say make worker pics GIF format in the editor (because my database is a GIF database) and it will take care of it for you.

There are also three errors I found with the women's expansion, I thought I had caught 'em all, but there were three women that I didn't catch that are set to compete in the men's divisions. I'll fix those and get 'em reuploaded at some point in the next couple of days (if you don't want to do it yourselves)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Historian said:

I forgot to switch them from JPG to GIF. You can do this by just selecting all workers in the database and say make worker pics GIF format in the editor (because my database is a GIF database) and it will take care of it for you.

There are also three errors I found with the women's expansion, I thought I had caught 'em all, but there were three women that I didn't catch that are set to compete in the men's divisions. I'll fix those and get 'em reuploaded at some point in the next couple of days (if you don't want to do it yourselves)

that worked. now to figure out how to make personal user pic into a gif format

3 hours ago, Historian said:

Which 3 - already setting up a DB and can just go in and tweak the girls.

1 hour ago, MaikuMTL said:

@Historian I downloaded your mod. Am i supposed to add that file to the existing default pics folder like an expansion?

Depends on how you want to play it -- but that's how it is set up for me, yeah. All the new/additional characters can be copied right over and you can run one picture file.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Historian said:

Depends on how you want to play it -- but that's how it is set up for me, yeah. All the new/additional characters can be copied right over and you can run one picture file.

Thanks for thew reply. Is there any way i can fix this? I loaded the companies first, with the import contracts on.

Contract Errors.png

9 minutes ago, MaikuMTL said:

@Historian I tried importing the default companies with contracts in your expansion, but the contracts won't load up in the file. Because of that the data check won't let me run the game.

The issue might be because you’re trying to import the data into your default database. The Historian DB has all of the default data in it already (just also has all the add ons as well) so that could be causing the error. 

• Thanks 1

Is J.T.R's Menace meant to be that low?  Surely the whole Horror gimmick is about Menace?  As is she's as scary as a Mickey Mouse Halloween special.

Logan Byrne is down as being American but everything in the bio indicates Irish,admittedly a lot of Americans claim to be Irish because some ancestor once visited an Irish Pub but given she is only available in British Isles, Europe & Japan I assume the American and based in USA stuff is just an error.

Masuyo Hayashi cant speak Japanese? I can understand with her educated gimmick her speaking English but she probably also speaks Japanese.

Edited by alpha2117

So I have been doing a scouting report on the Cverse and just added all 41 of the Historians Women pack to the thread if you want to learn more about what someone thinks about the workers in this pack.  I also used the thread to plug this expansion.

image.gif

• Like 1

12 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

Is J.T.R's Menace meant to be that low?  Surely the whole Horror gimmick is about Menace?  As is she's as scary as a Mickey Mouse Halloween special.

Logan Byrne is down as being American but everything in the bio indicates Irish,admittedly a lot of Americans claim to be Irish because some ancestor once visited an Irish Pub but given she is only available in British Isles, Europe & Japan I assume the American and based in USA stuff is just an error.

Masuyo Hayashi cant speak Japanese? I can understand with her educated gimmick her speaking English but she probably also speaks Japanese.

Nah they should be higher. I’m going to do a release update at some point soon. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Historian said:

Nah they should be higher. I’m going to do a release update at some point soon. 

Figured JTR's Menace was a mistake because thats all she's got (well that and a fantastic pic).  If you are tweaking I suggest making her and Ritter available as Managers as I cant see them being hireable as in ring talent right now - heck I cant see Ritter making it to the ring without needing medical attention and an Oxygen mask.  I think Masuyo's whole gimmick lends itself to her leading a stable and working as a Manager when the others wrestle.  I can see Heather Luck, Hermana Gracia, IIisova Simovic, Luna Borg, Sioned Evans, Toci and Umeka Ikeda all starting as Manager/Valets too.  With young female workers its a very common starting point and those 10 all feel like people that companies would give the Maxine Dupri treatment too.   I thought I would mention that as some of those girls might struggle to get work as in ring talent but could definitely be useful if they were multi-tasking and using their skills to help elevate other workers.  

Edited by alpha2117

I don't know why but I can't download the "Women's Add on" mod even though I managed to download the other two mods.

Also, I think I did something wrong with the companies in the first mod because when I check them, there is nobody with contracts in this companies like MWCW (who is open in 2022), not even the owner Santini is here. What could be the error I did here ?

Edited by Altgov

Question about the venues. No Geo-tags just mean the AI can run them anyway they want without restrictions, right? Has no bearing on the player unless you've set yourself to use Geo tags? I'm tired of the default database only having like six options for Japan.