Who Bought th Game so Far?

Got it. I didn't play with big feds in the demo so while I am waiting for mods to be polished I am going to give CWA a go. First target for me is to work America to get pop in three areas so I can get onto Netstream, only way you're going to compete with a Reverie backed company and USPW needs bringing down a peg.

• Like 1

I did, which is funny because I'm heads down into converting a mod at the moment, which I could've continued to do on the free demo, but... *shrug*, I've brought or downloaded every other Ryland wrestling (or comic book) game on release, so why break the habit?

• Like 1

I'm just about to buy it even though I'm not actually going to play it for a while. I don't like the 2022 CVerse so have to edit that first. I'll do that while the next few patches drop, so hopefully in a week or two the game is more stable and I'm ready to go!

• Like 1

I'm torn.  I loved all the others but I spent very little time actually playing 20 and this seems very similar.  I was hoping for a more, idk, streamlined approach I guess.  So I'm still weighing if it's worth it or not.  If there was a release discount I probably would've jumped on it but since there's not there's no reason to rush I guess

• Like 1

I bought it. Waiting for the end of the download.

Just to vent somewhere: Those "taxes" for Europe feel so inflated. It's never so high when the currency exchange is done on my end. Thankfully I really like and spend a lot of time playing TEW.

EDIT: The price thing kept bugging me, so I looked around a bit to inform myself. I was confusing the interest that the payment service take changing the currency with the actual taxes. So yeah it's the same taxes that I pay (ignoring) everyday. The strange thing is that when I buy digital products or services from japan (ebooks, Stardom World, Wrestling Universe) there aren't any taxes, maybe it's because "services for nonresident" are exempt, so if they don't pay in japan, I don't either. Then there is TrillerTV/FiteTV, I didn't paid any tax back in April, but looking today there is a price difference in the website or the app. The app has taxes and it's in euros (maybe bacause google is managing the transaction) and the website doesn't (maybe there is something similar to Japan in Bulgaria).

Edited by danyp92
  • Like 2

After Owning everything from 04 and still loving to dip back into EWR now and then... I can't justify IX to myself.

I love the community around the games! Even when you bicker 🤣. I just can't seem to enjoy IX, with yet again... I know it's a broken record, but the UI.

Worker screens, Angles, Pre and Post show weirdness, match booking that now requires even more clicks to name but a few.

I shall be continuing with the Diary of the Month! And continuing my booking madness with TEW 2016 and 2020. If there's patches that fixes the above. I shall be sure to join the IX players 😄

• Like 7

4 hours ago, McMenemy said:

I was going to but absolutely reconsidering right now.  The whole time the game has been retailed at $34.95, all of the posts say the same and when I click to buy, it's £34.95.

Feels a bit of a cheat to do that.

So many companies don't care about UK customers at all with their pricing. It simply isn't fair that UK customers need to pay more than Americans for the same thing.

2 minutes ago, Mman55555 said:

So many companies don't care about UK customers at all with their pricing. It simply isn't fair that UK customers need to pay more than Americans for the same thing.

They came back saying "actually it was $29 plus taxes" when in fact it was £29 + VAT.

Ridiculous.

• Like 1

Cards rejected for some reason. I think I sent an accidental wire transfer as well, it was good ol PayPal to the rescue.  I tried to use it at the beginning, but in typical wrestling booker fashion, the password was rejected, then their texts didn't arrive.  Then, when they did get through to me, I wasn't prepared for the number to be read out so quickly.  I was determined. :p

Ready now to activate the licence.  Yay.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bailey1985 said:

Got it in the first 30 mins of it being available. RAW was a great way to enjoy the beta but I'm going to tackle CWW first to see if I can recreate my success on 20 in using it as a platform to get a bigger job. 

I've been strongly recommending RAW to anyone who wants to learn the new mechanics - the way it's set up is forgiving enough that you can make some mistakes and not get to frustrated because the game punishes you too much.   

7 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

I've been strongly recommending RAW to anyone who wants to learn the new mechanics - the way it's set up is forgiving enough that you can make some mistakes and not get to frustrated because the game punishes you too much.   

I'm a RAW fan after getting offered their booking position in TEW 20 (from CWW). I'll likely find an excuse to start a game there soon but I'm learning some new things upon release that in RAW might not have such a forgiving learning curve. Add into that, 21CW needs some competition and (with the economy and industry how it rolled for me) by 2045, I may be that competition!

• Like 1

Just bought mine. Had an issue with the retail installer not working, but, thankfully, I was able to follow the steps of downloading the retail patch and upgrading the trial version to retail after putting the patch and activating my license.

Edited by Mokoa
  • Like 1

Done! SWF was the save I had planned but between the 50th Anniversary and RIPW ( as I would like to start the SWF Network on the anniversary ), it's going to be way too much work to plan it so instead, I will go with TCW as it is a much simpler thing to plan so I can get into it as fast as possible!

• Like 1