DAVE -- You Want a War? You Got One!

About 20 minutes away from downtown Manhattan New York City, is the county of Yonkers. McClean Avenue, a small area best described as a mini mall of restaurants, deli's, Irish bars and more restaurants. It's also the location of a place called Spiritosso, some of the best Italian cousine in the country. It was a laid back Friday night... I got in there at about 7 for a few drinks, a little chat and the next thing you know, a pizza, a plate of spaghetti and a multitude of beers later and there I was, 10:45 PM and getting ready to hand my keys over to one of my paisans because I wasn't going anywhere. It was a tough week. I'd only been back in the States for about a week and a half at this point, still trying to get back on my feet after a high profile and high paying job out in Spain. I went from writing about wrestling on the internet, to writing about it in dirt sheets and magazines to getting a job for Europes [B]Ultimate Combat Ring[/B]. It was great. The money was good, the women were good and the lifestyle was awesome. Hey, they weren't the biggest or the best but they sure knew how to make it look like they were. I had good ideas no, great ideas! Rolling into February, business was really picking up. Infact, it was going too good to be true but then came March. The[B] MMA incident [/B]heard around the world and the UCR, a family oriented company came under major scrutiny and things began to crumble from there on out. I had spent most of my time there building up [B]Marat Khoklov, the Russian Giant[/B]. Undefeated under my watch and about to become Europes[B] Sam Strong[/B]-like superman. Hell, I think a few times I figured he'd had enough potential that one day the UCR, on his back (and man does he have a big back) could put on shows in the States and in Japan, hell, I thought we could duke it out with the [B]SWF, TCW, BHOTWG[/B]...all of 'em... But heh, what do I know? Money stopped pouring in from gates...there was bad publicity and worst of all, *they* took away Marat and brought him to Japan. No animosity.. None at all. The guy has a family to feed and he has a mouth to feed and with a mouth that big, he's got alot of money he needs to be making. So kudos to him. For me, on the other hand, it was a major loss. I had to rewrite storylines...A few other writers quit the company.. It was a nightmare... They had to cut some guys I wanted to work with and the general morale after the "MMA incident," in the UCR locker room was not good at all. So... I got my 2 weeks notice... Took a vacation and now I'm back home. No job... did save some cash... but not nearly enough... And then boom, next thing you know, Mario, the bartender and owner is flipping through channels and there we see ECT and [B]"DAVE - Danger Zone TV." [/B]I couldn't stomach wrestling since losing my job and my initial reaction was to turn it off... Mario, understanding my situation after hearing me pour my heart out over the past few hours, was also in favor of switching the channel. Something came over me though and I told him to keep it on. I figured, what the hell, I knew Phil and Mitch, we met a few times they were good guys and he sent me some E-mails during my time with UCR... Apparently he was watching and liked what he saw.. A good guy, I thought.. Why not just see what hes been up to.. And I must admit... what I saw was shocking. Nearing the final minutes of the show,[B] Nemesis[/B] stood in the ring alongside [B]Mitch Naess [/B]and [B]Phil Vibert[/B]... I figured they were doing some angle.. But Nemesis....the bad ass that he was and had always been, was actually crying in the ring... Now I know Phil and he would never book something like that... So this had to be a shoot or something... [Nemesis, his eyes red with water, clearly trying his best to hold back tears, was standing in between Mitch Naess and Phil Vibert, all three men were wearing their best suits....] [B]Nemesis:[/B] ...And I just wanna say... That I know we've had some hard times...and I know we've had some good times. But through the bad and the good, it's always been a HELL of a time... You know... I have always given everything to this business... And it really was my dream to lead DAVE to the top as the World Champion... and let me just reiterate... I gave it all! Everything...to this business! And now I have given the only thing I had left...my body... Maybe I can't lead the way for DAVE as the world champion... but I can promise you all one thing... I will see to it...somehow...someway... whether you like me, or you dont... This company will continue to blaze the way for the new revolution in wrestling! I can guarantee you that... My body may have died in this ring... but my life hasnt and it wont and I will give everything I have left to helping DAVE... and I promise you all that DAVE will never die! Mr. Vibert... We've had our ups and downs on television...but from the bottom of my heart.. that tribute video meant the world to me... Thank you all...Thank you all very much!!! I was shocked... Nemesis... Right then and there announced his retirement. My jaw dropped... I could see it in his eyes, this wasn't a work. This was the real deal. As the segment continued... It turned out that Nemesis would take Viberts role at the commentators booth and that Vibert would assume full duties as Promoter, Commissioner and chairman of DAVE. Before the cameras went off, Phil Vibert told the fans, "today is the end of a legacy, but the maturity of our burning revolution!" It was all very real. I nodded my head as the final credits rolled. That was why I got into this business. That was why. Good TV. Good wrestling. Good stuff. I made a mental note... Call Phil tomorrow, tell him that he put on a hell of a segment there. P.S. Call when sober and not too hung over. I tipped my head to Mario for another shot of whiskey when my cell rang. I flipped it open. "La sera buona che questo è Ramaeno Ramaelli di chi chiamata?" "Hey, uh... Is this Rae? Is Rae there?" well son of a gun. "Oh man! Hey... Phil... Phil..hows it going?? What a show... Talk about coincidence... Talk about irony.. wow man.. I was just thinking about giving you a ring... I just saw Danger Zone TV... Great stuff man.. Really great stuff.. Made me feel good about the business I work in." "Hey Rae...thanks alot buddy. You know that feels good coming from a guy like you. Your work with the UCR is some of the most underrated, underappreciated work I've been witness too." "Hey thanks man...Thanks, that means alot...Unfortunately others didnt see it that way.." "Dont worry about that man. You know, it was a bad situation and the UCR...there not doing too good as we both know. I'm sure you know that better than me... But they let go of one of the most valuable commodities in this business in my opinion..." "Hey Phil... You know man... I am single and I have been drinking... you keep talking like this and I'm gonna ask for your number.." "Hahaha... Hey, I ain't kiddin' buddy. I mean, the SWF, TCW all want a piece of you... But I'm sure you already know that...I wanna hear their offer... And if it ain't crazy... Maybe I'd like to match it." "Wow, wow.. What? Are you serious? What the hell are you talking about man? Is this some kind of a joke?" "What are you talking about? What joke? Hey man, I am a one man army in that office... You dont think I got better things to do only a couple minutes after my TV show is off the air but to call you up to mess around? I think your messing around... How much they offer you?" "Hey wait.. Phil man... Listen, I didn't mean to insult you... Not at all..I am being serious with you... I haven't heard anything from anybody. Hell man I dont even have a job right now. I was gonna make some calls tomorrow to see if I could get my column back with Pro Wrestling Hitz! magazine.." "What? Are you serious? Well then I'll consider myself lucky. How long you been back in the states???" "A little over a week." "Wow... You know Rae.. Your name has come up in alot of discussions lately. I have word from my people in TCW and SWF that they are all set to make you an offer.. Listen.. I dont know what their offer is for one...but I do know that what they'll offer you is gonna be alot more than a $500-$1000 a month check that you'd get from Hitz!" "Well this is great news...." "But what I'd offer you is also more than a $500-$1000 a month check. Listen. This is how they work. Cornell calls alot of the shots at TCW, not all, but alot..most of them. He gives the final word on everything but also has alot of people that do planning. Eisen? You kidding me.. He calls ALL of the shots at SWF... With both of those companies... You may make a little more... But you're gonna be on a writing team.. You're gonna have meetings, you're gonna have to travel alot.... Listen, with me...theres no writing team man. A couple of guys get together, take notes...spit out ideas... but its a group effort.. I'm flexible. After seeing your work...I'd be real flexible with some of your ideas.... Do you want to work with me, Rae? Do you wanna be the head booker of DAVE?" "This is incredible...I can't believe this is happening right now man... Jobless one minute....getting offered an awesome job the next. Look, Phil... We may not know eachother all that well but we've met a few times...spoke at length a few times... You seem like a good guy.. my kind of guy. I don't want to travel alot... I love my place out here in New York City...and yeah, I dont want to be apart of a major writing team... Phil, if you offer me a salary that can have me living comfortably...Not luxuriously...just let me have enough to eat, sleep and a tiny bit of play...and I'll be at your office tomorrow..." "Thats what I like to hear... Allright then Rae... Look, I've got some calls to make... I want to see you at the DAVE Office tomorrow... We'll sign a contract... Make it official... if the SWF calls, TCW calls... dont answer... I dont think you'll be sorry Rae... Because theres nothing like life when you live life EXTREME!" *click* Wow...... "Mario... Give me another shot.... .. . Make it two. "

Later in the night, Phil called my cell phone again and had to reschedule our meeting. We decided to make it for monday rather than Saturday but he did fax me over a contract and I signed it. I'm not too big on the legalities of contracts and whatnot so I skimmed it over... couldn't see anything too wrong with it and then signed it and faxed it back. The weekend wasn't hectic. No plans, no going out...I wanted to stay in, get back the focus I'd lost since losing my job with the UCR. Bought a nice suit...got a haircut and took it pretty easy. The meeting was to take place in Phil's home as oppossed to the office. It was later in the afternoon after Phil had left DAVE headquarters. I met Phil and he was clad in his trademark blacksuit. We shook hands, went inside and went straight to Phils private office. Scattered about were various promotional materials and photos...Also, already seated in the office was Phils protege, Mitch Naess. We shook hands, sat down by Phils desk and drank scotch. Phil looked over the contract I faxed back, nodded his approval and stored it away in a paper folder that laid across the table. "Well, you've been a real busy man, Rae... So lets just get you up to speed with what we're dealing with here...." Phil handed me a small folder of sorts with several documents in there... "Okay... Thats our roster... those are the temporary booking plans as written by me and Mitch over here... Those are the booking plans for the next month or so... Your homework, Rae...is to study the roster.... get whatever tapes of our previous shows that you need... call anybody on that roster... and reread and look over those booking plans. You dont like something? Change her around. You think we should do something else...? Change him around. Listen Rae.. Nemesis did this company a major service when he came over here and having to see him retire really struck a chord in me... This time around, Rae... I want to go with an all out blitz... But I want to be smart too. A smart blitz... One push...We either shoot into the sky... or drop into the pits of hell... I'm gonna be riding at the front of the chariot and all the boys from DAVE will be right behind me.... As we push the chariot forward, I want you and Mitch to be right there with me... We either gain the glory together... or we die together... You understand that, Rae?" "Absolutely." "Good. Now lets have some drinks... Go over a few x's and o's and then go our seperate ways... Here fellas... to DAVE" "To Dave" ****************** When I returned home... I went straight to work. I had Mitch Naess' on speed dial...he'd help me get in touch with any of the workers and full access to the DAVE video library.... I went straight to the internet to find out what the critics were saying..what the fans were saying. What the fans wanted and any other info I could get..... As I looked at the roster that was written out for me... this is what I saw [B][U]MAIN EVENT[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Eric Tyler[/COLOR]* [B][U]UPPER MIDCARD[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Chris Caulfield[/COLOR]* [COLOR="Red"]Travis Century[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Henry Lee[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR] [B][U]MIDCARD[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Tank Bradley[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Guide[/COLOR]* [COLOR="Blue"]The Wolverine[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Tatsukichi[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Shawn Gonzalez[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Johnny Martin[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Acid[/COLOR]* [COLOR="red"]Doug Peak[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Big Cat Brandon[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Art Reed[/COLOR]* [COLOR="Blue"]Alex Braun[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Bryan Holmes[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Vin Tanner[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Dean McWade[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Dallas McWade[/COLOR] [B][U]LOWER MIDCARD[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]JD Morgan[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Teddy Powell[/COLOR]* [COLOR="Red"]Scout[/COLOR]* [COLOR="Blue"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR]* [B][U]OPENER[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Jack Giedroyc[/COLOR]* [B][U]MANAGER[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hell's Bouncer[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Cat Jemson[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Easy Emma[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Carl Batch[/COLOR] ______________________________ [COLOR="Blue"]blue [/COLOR]= face [COLOR="red"]red[/COLOR] = heel * = written contract

No sleep. None. None at all... About three pounds of coffee and a ton of carbs later and I found myself at my ratty desk in my little New York City apartment... The TV was on.. but I didn't know what it was playing. Don't even know if my head was on at that point... I had made more phone calls since getting the portfolio from Phil than maybe I've made my whole life. Definitely more than I'd made during my whole career at UCR.... ugh.. Anyway.. It was around 3:00 AM... I needed to talk to Phil about everything I'd been doing...but I should wait til he's not sleeping... Then I looked at the clock again...thought about it... realized I was thinking about a wrestling promoter... investing thousands upon thousands in a wrestling company and so I picked up the phone. He ain't sleeping either. "Phil?" "Jesus christ, it's 3 o'clock in the morning!!" "Hey.. You don't sound that tired..." "Heh.. You're right. smart thinking... I never sleep. Sleep is the devils cousin... I drive myself crazy but I've got so much crap to deal with..." "I understand... I've been working hard man..." "Its only been a day.." "I know." "Well, what do you have?" "Well Phil... I was looking over the storylines.. the scripts... The roster... And I mean.... Well theres just that... you know what theres this one Idea I had, I mean, better yet, you know what-" "Rae... Look buddy, calm down. Listen, this ain't UCR, it ain't TCW, UCR and it ain't Moobys hamburger joint... Don't treat me like a suit... I wear a nice suit but don't treat me like it... Listen, do you not like what you see? Does it suck?" "Well, yeah... sorta" "It sucks hard?" "Yeah Phil.. It's just... I don't know where all of this stuff is going..." "Good. Good. You know what, that's great... Because I thought they did too. I'm glad we feel the same way. Look, I'm trying to negotiate with some sponsors... some TV stations... merchandisers... I mean, Mitch is helping me out and a few of the boys do to... but I really want you to take charge of that... Write it... fax it.. and let's rock..." "Great Phil... I already have ideas rolling..but listen.. the roster?" "Okay.. Now what about the Roster?" "Well Phil I think that what we have is good and I hate taking food out of peoples mouth..I think we can work with everything...But I made a few phone calls... I have some guys I'd like to bring in... Look, you write the checks, I write the scripts...I dont wanna take any money out of your pocket that you aren't willing to spend..." "Hey hey.. hold on man... You never achieve anything great in business without risk my friend. Look, I am not gonna just give you my pen and checkbook, I'm not J.K Stalkings Jr. and this ain't TCW... I'd like to meet with these guys...hear your ideas and everything else first... but I'm open to it... Anybody I've heard of?" "Well... a couple things I've got for you.. first things first, the Demons of Rage...I know they've been out of the business for a few months... You try them at all?" "Well to be honest we really had alot of interest in bringing them in to DAVE, they fit our image and style perfectly its just their agent hasn't returned my calls and I think that they're done..." "Well Phil I dont know about all of that.. I just talked to their agent today and they're ready to make a move..." "I heard SWF was into them though.. I don't want to invest in a short term thing with those guys..." "Well he said they're not willing to sign anything permanent but they'd like to work a few shows... Listen, I can write them in in a way where we'll also protect the company..." "Alright... In that case.. I know who they are... what they've done etc... This one wont be too complicated.. If you can come to reasonable terms.. sign 'em up.. That's pretty exciting.." "Great, great... Now... I've got some other ideas...." "Alright... Go ahead....." ...........................

[B]Auditions and Anger[/B] "Hey boyo... I say this t' ya man an I say it t' ya good... I'll give ya the beatin' o' yer life sonny an' ya ain't gonna like it..." We were sitting in Phils home office... Smoking cigars and drinking Scotch two days later... Myself, Mitch Naess and Phil Vibert were hosting auditions both in person and on the telephone all day... This guy we're looking at right now.. I'd seen videos.. talked to some indy promoters... And I really like the guy. Little Bill Lebowski. "Hahaha.. That's great. Real great... You really sound Irish.. you look Irish too." - Mitch "Hey listen t' me little feller... ya askin' me if'n I'm an Irishman again an I'll bludgen ya... right on the tip o' the nose... now stick that in yer lucky marshmallows ya alligator kissin' bastard" "Hahahaha..." he had us in stitches... "Lebowski... Ain't that polish though? - Me. "Yeah.. I guess I'm a polak... But I'm American man... its my grandparents.. But listen... You think I can get the job or what?" "Oh yeah.. definitely..you were already in before the audition... We just had to make sure.. haha..." - Phil "Oh thats so fricken' cool man.. that's great..." "Okay...Great... Well listen Bill... you'll be going under the name Fightin' Tommy McMurphy from here on out...cool?" - Me "Oh yeah... that works great man.. That's real great!" "Great.. great.. I'm glad we're all happy.. listen, you've got all of our numbers... we've got your numbers... we'll be seeing you tomorrow..right?" "No question... Thank you sirs.. thank you all so much! I wont let you down!" We shook hands and Bill found his way out... We looked at eachother.. we all felt good about that investment... "Hell of a guy, huh?" "Oh yeah.... great guy..." Phil and Mitch looked serious... Like, real serious.. Like maybe they were gonna fire me serious... "Whats going on guys?" Phil turned his phone towards me and hit *play* on his answering machine. "Hi Phil... hey.. it's me.. Emma... listen Phil... I'm real, real sorry.. I want to keep this as short as possible.. I am just.. just so sorry. I've cried a few times already..I'm broken up..but... I just.. its just.. I have priorities of my own Phil.. I love you, I love DAVE.. I love everybody there.. but.. SWF called and.. well...they sent me an offer Phil.. I wish you could match it... really.. but I think I'll be moving on.. I'm sorry." My eyebrows shot up... "Yeah.. Easy Emma will be leaving us..." "Thats a shame man... she had alot of heart from what I've heard Mitch telling me.." "That's not all...TCW called Carl Batch, Bryan Holmes, NOTBPW called up Johnny freakin' Martin..." "Are you serious??" "They must have taken Nemesis retirement the wrong way and think they can just shut us down.. well FRUCK THAT!! Nothing is gonna stop us.. Let 'em go.. let 'em all go..!!" Phil was pissed. "Johnny Martin?" "Yeah.. Johnny Martin.." "He's leaving?" "He said at the end of the day he's got a family to feed, Rae." "Incredible....." "Rae..." "Yeah Phil?" "These new guys.. These new storylines... Can we beat these other companies.. can we beat them? You tell me that right now." "....... Yeah Phil. We can beat them." "Are you sure?" "I guarantee it." He leaned closer towards me. Took a swig of his scotch and puffed off his cigar. "Then let's fruckin' do it." ............

[B][U][CENTER]DAVE - Danger Zone TV[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="2"]Taped in front of a LIVE studio audience at the Evanovich Riverside, Trenton NJ[/SIZE][/CENTER] 1) Immediately as the show begins, fans are treated to a tribute video marking the career and retirement of the recently retired DAVE superstar Nemesis. The film lasts 5 minutes and chronicles some of Nemesis' finest and final moments in action with DAVE, at the end of the video, clips of his retirement speech from the week previous are aired. When the clips are done a close up is shown of Nemesis, sitting at the announcers booth, red eyed at the package. He waves to the fans whom are giving him a standing ovation in the arena. RATING: [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]A[/COLOR] 2) After the touching video, announcer Mitch Naess and new broadcast partner Nemesis welcome the viewers to the latest edition of DAVE. They also run down the main event, which will feature a tag team match between Eric Tyler and Acid against Johnny Martin and Chris Caufield. RATING: [COLOR="YellowGreen"]B[/COLOR] 3) [B]TATSUKICHI[/B] vs [B]DALLAS MCWADE[/B] - DAVE RULES. Tatsukichi the big Japanese mad man took on one half of the McWade brothers on the card opener. Nothing special here just two brutes going at it. The maniacal Tatsukichi was like a constant adrenaline rush. Lariats and more lariats gave him the constant edge. The final scene saw Tatsukichi launch McWade through a table positioned in the corner and then score the pinfall. Winner: [B]TATSUKICHI[/B] RATING: [COLOR="Yellow"]C[/COLOR] 4) Backstage the DAVE Unified Champion, Chris Caufield was seen chatting with his tag team partner for the evening, Johnny Martin. The two were discussing their strategy. Caufield was noted for saying "Tyler is mine." and Martin agreed. RATING: [COLOR="YellowGreen"]B-[/COLOR] 5) [CENTER]DAVE BRASS KNUCKLES TITLE MATCH [B]JD MORGAN[/B] (challenger) vs [B]BIG CAT BRANDON[/B] (champion)[/CENTER] The fans went absolutely insane when the theme music of the wild Big Cat began to play. Morgan had been waiting in the ring, adjusting his wrist tape and clearly displayed the idea that he was preparing for a tactical contest here. Unfortunately for Morgan there wouldn't be any tactical wrestling tonight. The Big Cat came in and demolished him in a squash match in under 5minutes. Winner and STILL DAVE Brass Knuckles champion: [B]BIG CAT BRANDON[/B] RATING: [COLOR="yellowgreen"]B[/COLOR] 6) The House of Holmes faction (Bryan Holmes w/ Easy Emma and Doug and Eddie Peak w/Carl Batch) met in the ring alongside The School of Tradition (Eric Tyler, Acid and Scout and Guide) faction... Both factions seemed to be weery of one another... but the announcers were hyping this "collaborative meeting" since the getgo of the show. Easy Emma and Eric Tyler handled the microphones for their collective side. They announced that both groups felt DAVE needed to head in a new direction. They both felt that with the retirement of one of their biggest stars and the conception that they are launching a "new revolution" that both sides should band together as they both stood for dignity and class and were going to put an end to the "madness" in DAVE. Just as the two sides began shaking hands a new theme music hit and fans were shocked as the former SWF starlett QUEEN EMILY made her way to the ring! As she shocked everybody with her appearance the crowd began cheering "D-A-V-E! D-A-V-E! D-A-V-E!" When Queen Emily got into the ring, Easy Emma said, "who invited you, Bitch?" to a round of "OOOH!" from the crowd. Queen Emily had a mic. of her own and laughed at the comment. Queen Emily: So this is DAVE, huh? So this is the DAVE that had Eric Eisen wetting himself for the past couple of years? You know what I see... I see a guy who needs a hair treatment plan, a tiny guy with bad tights and one ugly ****ING C**T! The crowd ROARED!!!!!!! "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!!!" - Mitch Naess Queen Emily: You are pathetic. You all are... You think you're tough S***? Well if you guys are as EXTREME as you say you are... Then I've got a challenge for you... Are you up for it? Eric Tyler: Hold on little missy... Just what kind of challenge are you talking about? Queen Emily: Just answer the question... You think you guys have SUPREME talent? You think you guys have the TOTAL package? Well if you guys are so EXTREME then let me see you prove it. I got a tag team that can kick any one of your asses... All at the same time, might I add... Are you up for a challenge? Easy Emma: Of course! Queen Emily: Then I'll see you next week..... Oh...and here... Queen Emily reached into her pocket and walked forward, SLAPPING Easy Emma in the face! The crowd went nuts!! Emily and Emma began cat-fighting in the ring until both women had to be seperated. Rating: [COLOR="Lime"]B[/COLOR] 7) [B]ART REED[/B] vs [B]SAMMY BACH [/B]vs [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ[/B] In what was unquestionably the most athletic contest of the evening so far, three up and coming stars of DAVE squared off to further themselves in the title rankings. Art Reed seemed to be caught in the midst of a constant blitz from Gonzalez and Bach whom apparently were looking to neutralize Reed. Deep into the match a double dropkick sent Reed sailing over the top and allowed Bach and Gonzalez to duel it out together. Initially neither man could gain a distinct advantage.... then Bach hit the ropes and leapt onto Gonzalez shoulders for an attempt at a frankensteiner but Gonzalez levelled him with a counter powerbomb... It seemed like it was all over until Gonzalez turned around and was met by a missle dropkick off the top rope from Art Reed out of nowhere. Reed pinned Gonzalez and that was it. Winner: [B]ART REED[/B] RATING: [COLOR="yellowgreen"]B[/COLOR] 8) [CENTER]MAIN EVENT [B]ERIC TYLER[/B] AND [B]ACID[/B] VS [B]JOHNNY MARTIN[/B] AND DAVE UNIFIED CHAMPION* [B]CHRIS CAUFIELD[/B] DAVE RULES[/CENTER] Pandemonium was at an all time high for this match as both teams came out. The fans had taken a liking to taunting Tyler as he and Acid stood in the ring awaiting their opponents and then finally when Martin and the Unified champ. came to the ring the fans let it all hang out. Caufield threw a tape fist in the air and craddled the Unified title over his shoulder as he approached the ring. The contest was a back and forth affair for the most part although Acid seemed to be the true in ring star of the encounter.... The bout was very climactic ending in dramatic and SHOCKING fashion when it seemed that Acid and Tyler were out of luck. Acid was down for the count in the ring and Erik Tyler was incapacitated until BAM!! KENDO STICK OVER THE BACK! Johnny Martin with the KENDO STICK SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD! In the end, Johnny Martin walloped Caufield over the back and rolled his partner over, allowing Acid to cover him for the win. The referee had no choice but to count as this contest was under the NO DQ DAVE RULES system. Winners: [B]ERIC TYLER[/B] and [B]ACID[/B] RATING: [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] 9) After the match, Eric Tyler collected Acid and the two watched in horror as Johnny Martin began beating away at the Unified champion. The fans were roaring their disapproval. Martin proceeded to hammer Caufield with kendo stick shot after kendo stick shot. The fans booed mercilessly and flung debris into the ring. Tyler and Acid left and the cameras began to turn off as Mitch Naess screamed in terror. Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] Notes: The turn of Johnny Martin was a complete success! end credits.

Friday night we all got together at Phils place. Phil had a real nice place and a couple of the boys were over as well. It was me, Mitch Naess, Phil Vibert, Chris Caufield and Shawn Gonzalez... We were all sitting back watching the show on TV and talking about ways to improve it.. and what we did and didn't like.. Just taking notes. "So anyway, Carl and Emma signed... Carl is going TCW Emma is going SWF.. Nothing we can do about it..." Phil said. We nodded.. Nothing you can say about that... "And oh yeah.. I fired Cat." We all turned... shocked! "Yeah... Had to let her go. It was a tough call.. Good kid, good girl. I wish her the best but I was real insulted when her man did what he did and to tell you the truth, I dont feel too comfortable knowing shes dating a guy like that who might stab us in the back and steal some of our talent and use her as a middle-woman, you know what I mean? It is for the best. She'll probably get picked up by her boyfriend and brought in the fold out there." Again we nodded...Nothing you can say about that either. At the end of the show... We all concluded that the production was good, the show was good and everything was headed in the right direction. "So what do you think about Johnny, Phil?" "Well... As of now I haven't heard anything... Me and Johnny go way back... I mean, this is one of the guys I would try everything to keep.. Not just because hes a great wrestler but a great friend... It would really break my heart to see him go.." "Me too." Chris added. "So are we all set then guys? I think I'm gonna call it a night early... Tomorrow night... I won't be going out fellas... Wanna try to get some kind of rest...And then back to work on Monday."

It was Saturday.. well, still technically Friday in my mind.. 3 AM and I was working on storylines when the phone rang. "Hey.." "God damn these bastards." It was Phil. "Phil.. It's 3 AM!" "Shut up! Shut up! I've got a serious problem on my hands here..." "What? What's going on?" "Listen Rae... The network have been breathing down my neck about the ratings for awhile now... To tell you the truth, I think that they have it out for us.." "Are you serious Phil?" "Yeah... Listen.. They are complaining... We did 127,664 viewers last Friday.. that is the best we've done in a few months...I think its 'cause of Nemesis' retirement.. People wanted to tune in and I'm glad we put on such a good show.. Hopefully they'll return next week..But look, I've heard from a few people in the office that maybe the Network is on the take... I wouldn't be surprised if that bastard Eric Eisen is up to something... Listen...I just wanted to let you know. As I said a few days ago to you, I have been really hard at work talking to sponsors and networks.. I'm gonna try to get us off this god forsaken network and onto another station.... Just thought you'd hear it from me before somebody else called and distorted everything." "Oh..okay.. Wow.. I don't really know what to say about that." "Dont say anything. Just listen. Allright, good..now one last thing, Rae.." "Whats that?" "Get some fruckin' sleep." *click*

Thursday, Week 2, June 2006 [B][U][CENTER]DAVE - Danger Zone TV[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Taped in front of a LIVE studio audience at The Den in New England.[/CENTER] PRE SHOW SEGMENTS: [B]DARK MATCH[/B] 1) [B]JACK GIEDROYC[/B] vs [B]MIKEY JAMES[/B] The fans of DAVE were treated to a debut match here. Although the cameras were off, Mikey James was making his DAVE debut in a singles contest against Jack Giedroyc. A good match all in all with both men getting their fair share in. The experience factor was a little too much for Mikey to storm as Giedroyc took the win. Winner: [B]JACK GIEDROYC[/B] Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]C[/COLOR] [B]DARK MATCH[/B] 2) [B]TATSUKICHI[/B] vs [B]JOEY BEAUCHAMP[/B] A bout between to imported workers here. Beauchamp of UCR fame and Tatsukichi of WEXX fame. Tatsukichi demolished his opponent on last weeks edition of Danger Zone TV and one would figure he would make quick work of the much smaller Joey Beauchamp. Beauchamp comes from Europes UCR, head booker Ramaeno Ramaelli's former organization of employment. Tatsukichi made quick work of Beauchamp, dismantling the overwhelmed pretty boy in under 5 minutes. Winner: [B]TATSUKICHI[/B] Rating: [COLOR="Orange"]C-[/COLOR] [B][U][CENTER]DAVE - Danger Zone TV MAIN SHOW[/CENTER]:[/U][/B] 1) The Danger Zone TV intro airs and immediately thereafter announcers Mitch Naess and former wrestling great Nemesis remind the fans that they have entered the DANGER ZONE. Before too long the theme music of JOHNNY MARTIN begins to play and last weeks Bennedict Arnold approaches the ring. The fans shower him with boo's and he just smirks. He gets into the ring his music dies down and he starts talking. He says that the rumours are out there... Everybody knows that he is the hottest commodity in wrestling and he confirms what many fans had been asking.. YES the SWF made him an offer. The fans booed him and began chanting, "YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT!" He said he wouldn't be going to the SWF... YET! The fans were throwing stuff at him. He said that before he left DAVE he needed to destroy it. Martin said that he had been apart of DAVE for a long time and that he thinks it is a piece of **** from when he first started working there. He said he helped build DAVE up and now he will destroy. He vowed to bring the DAVE title to the SWF and to shut DAVE down. The crowd chanted, "D-A-V-E, DAVE DAVE DAVE! D-A-V-E, DAVE DAVE DAVE!" He said that Chris Caufield issued him a challenge after last weeks Danger Zone TV but that he wouldn't fight Caufield unless the title was on the line. Caufield agreed to put the belt on the line and Martin again said that tonight would be the last night we saw the Unified title in DAVE ever again. Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]C[/COLOR] 2) The theme music for JD Morgan began to play throughout the arena...here in New England, not very far from Boston..Home of one of North Americas largest Irish-American communities. JD Morgan came up short last week in his DAVE Brass Knuxx title bid but was looking for some redemption tonight in singles competition... As he approached the ring... a fan throw a beer right in JD Morgans face!! JD Morgan looked pissed!! He turned to the fan who did this and there he saw a very small man... with bleached blond hair wearing a white T-shirt with a shamrock on it... He walked over to the fan and began yelling in the fans face... [B]JD Morgan[/B]: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING!!! The fan got up and walked towards the guardrail towards Morgan. Event security approached the fan. JD Morgan came right up to the fan and the two started jawing with eachother. The fan had backup as a HUGE... SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT.. MASSIVE MASSIVE MAN walked right up behind the shamrock wearing fan to offer his support. Morgan, seeing the bigger man behind him backed up... but not before he SPAT right in the fans face! The fan became irate and tried to go after Morgan but the event security stopped him.. Morgan continued to the ring.. snickering to himself. Rating: [COLOR="Sienna"]D[/COLOR] 3) [B]JD MORGAN [/B]vs [B]VIN TANNER[/B] After JD Morgan entered the ring, the big man Vin Tanner did as well. The two squared off for a few moments as Tanner tried to grab ahold of Morgan but Morgan was just too quick. Morgan rushed towards Tanner and ducked a clothesline, he hit the far ropes and came back at Tanner and leapt up for a crossbody block. Tanner caught Morgan and flung him overhead with a fallaway slam, unfortunately Tanner launched Morgan right into the referee. Morgan stood up and rolled aside as Tanner went to check on the ref. As Tanner tried to awaken the referee.. Morgan went to the outside and grabbed a steel chair.. He re-entered the ring and SMASHED Tanner in the head.. dropping the big man. The fans booed... BUT JUST THEN... The man that Morgan had just harassed in the crowd leapt over the guard-rail... His massive friend following from behind... A secuirty guard went to cut him off but the small man and the large man nailed the security guard. The fans were jeering! The little guy with his shamrock shirt and the big bald man got into the ring.. JD Morgan looked shocked! He ran at the two alleged fans and the two men began beating down Morgan! It was none other than...apparently... Little Bill Lebowski and Land Mass! The security approached the ring Morgan was taking a beating! The fans had no idea what was going on... Land Mass hit the ropes and BIG SPLASH!! WOW!! That could've caved in Morgans chest cavity... The two men left the ring and were handcuffed right then and there by security.. The fans were going nuts! Morgan, Tanner and the referee were all out cold. Phil Vibert came out from the backstage area and demanded the bell be rang.. this match is a NO CONTEST!! Winner: NONE Rating: [COLOR="YellowGreen"]B[/COLOR] 4) Phil Vibert stood in the ring and apologized to the fans for what had just transpired... He insisted that fans should not drink so much that they impair their judgement.. He said what just happened was unacceptable and to please refrain from throwing things into the ring.. especially eachother. Rating:[COLOR="yellowgreen"] B[/COLOR] 5) As the cameras came back from a commercial break.. Mitch Naess was seen walking towards a section of the crowd near the ring... He had a microphone in his hand..as the camera came closer to him it could be seen that he was approaching a group of "fans" and among the fans was none other than DAVE wrestler Hell's Bouncer. [B]Mitch Naess[/B]: Excuse me... Mr. Hell's Bouncer... If I could just have a word with you... Hell's Bouncer was sitting down in this section...surrounding him were a group of very unusually dressed individuals... Hell's Bouncer's eyebrow raised but he sat still. [B]Mitch Naess[/B]: Excuse me... Please, Mr. Hell's Bouncer.. I would like a word with you please.. An interview... these people here deserve some answers from you sir. Just then... One of the men sitting alongside Hells Bouncer got up. The man was clad in a suit and tie... and had a very unusual but distinct look to him... Fans of the CZCW recognized him instantly... it was none other than E.M.M. Moe [B]Mitch Naess[/B]: Excuse me.. Just who are you? [B]E.M.M Moe[/B]: I bet I know what you want to ask Hells Bouncer. I bet. You want to ask him why he hasn't returned your calls. Why he hasn't returned Phil Viberts calls. You want to know why wrestlings brightest prospect hasn't been available. I can tell you why. [B]Mitch Naess[/B]: Who are you? You look familiar... I think I've seen you before somewhere... [B]E.M.M. Moe[/B]: The WHO of WHO I am isn't important at all. It's what I say that's important so why dont you just hold this microphone up and shut your mouth. First of all, let's just get this out of the way.. Who am I? You can call me The Speaker of truth.. The Guiding Light.. you can call me the leader, the motivator.. the voice... You can call me the truth. You can call me a savior. There's alot of different names but there isn't a whole lot of meaning in a name. That's not important. Hell's Bouncer is apart of my group... My group of Outcasts.. Is Hells Bouncer a wrestler? Maybe he is.. But hes a man... an honest man.. Just like everybody you see sitting here with him tonight. You.. you're the corporation. You're the problem. You're the disease... You're a heartbreaker... a backbreaker.. You're a life breaker and a leech. It's my responsibility to these people and everybody out here to stop this corporate global community. It's over, DAVE thinks its extreme.. DAVE thinks its cutting edge.. DAVE is full of it. DAVE wants the people to think they're watching rebel wrestlers? DAVE is a bigger liar than the tobacco industry. You just go sit down little man and do your job. [B]Mitch Naess[/B]: Hey buddy, I don't know who you think you are but this man has a contractual obligation...- Just then E.M.M. Moe grabbed ahold of Naess' collar.. The security rushed over but so did Hell's Bouncer and the group of misfits that he was sitting with. Naess screamed "get your filthy hands off of me!" And security warned the man... He backed off and began walking away. Naess stormed away in disgust and the group of outcasts took their seats in the crowd again. Rating: [COLOR="Orange"]C-[/COLOR] 6) [B]HENRY LEE[/B] vs [B]TRAVIS CENTURY[/B] - DAVE RULES After the little fiasco in the crowd...the wrestling action continued. Henry Lee came to the ring and the fans chanted "HE'S EXTREME! HE'S EXTREME!" and Henry Lee proudly boasted off his multiple chest and arm scars. Travis Century came to the ring right after...the fans booing him all the way. The bout lasted only 5 minutes when suddenly, just as in the previous bout... fans interrupted the match. This time it was E.M.M Moe, Hell's Bouncer and the crew of misfits they were with.. hardcore wrestling fans could identify the interfering band of misfits as Remmy Skye, Spike, Justin Sensitive and Calvin Dark. Security swarmed over the intruders but the damage was done. Henry Lee was untouched but the group massacred Century. Henry Lee pinned Century and the referee counted..he had no choice.. it was DAVE RULES. Winner: [B]HENRY LEE[/B] Rating: [COLOR="YellowGreen"]B[/COLOR] 7) Phil Vibert returned to ringside and again condemned the fans for their behavior. He insisted that all fans must remain behind the arena guardrail as it was a violation of company policy as well as a fire hazzard. He said that he would have no choice but to shut down the entire card if such a disturbance happened again. He also vowed that if it happened again, DAVE would never return to The Den. Rating: [COLOR="yellowgreen"]B-[/COLOR] 8) Suddenly a familiar theme began to play over the loud speakers..but it wasnt quite right.. it was a fusion of the theme music from The House of Holmes stable and also The School of Tradition. Eric Tyler, Easy Emma, Carl Batch, Scout, Guide, Doug Peak, Eddie Peak, Acid and Bryan Holmes all came to the ring. DAVEs residing to heel factoin had combined a week ago to become known as The House of Tradition. Eric Tyler got on the microphone and said that the House of Tradition was prepared to launch an attack on DAVE and to take it over completely. He said that DAVE needed to change itself.. he said their hardcore, bloodthirsty product wouldn't survive and that he wouldn't allow the members of the House of Tradition to go unemployed. He said he couldn't care at all about DAVE but he cared about the members of the House of Tradition and that with them in charge of the company the company would rise to multi-billion dollar status. The fans booed. Easy Emma then took the microphone. She called out Queen Emily who appeared a week ago and had a challenge for The House of Tradition. Emma claimed that Emily wasn't here tonight and was full of it. She said that after she show, Queen Emily got cold feet and ran away scared. Just then, the lights in the arena went out. The fans went nuts! A demonic...frightening theme song began to play over the loud speakers and the fans were going crazy... As the lights came on... Queen Emily was leading the way and the Demons of Rage followed!! The crowd was going crazy! The loudest ovation of the night by far! The fans were screaming, "D-O-R! D-O-R!" The Demons were in full face paint and spiked attire. They both entered the ring and there were no words exchanged.. Just fists... The Demons DESTROYED everybody! Lariats gallore and big boots to go around! Emily and Emma went toe to toe, catfighting in the ring as a clothesline sent Acid out over the top. A big boot to the kisser of Eric Tyler and he went out... Scout and Guide ran out of the ring to tend to their fallen leader but the Peak Brothers stood right in there...going nose to nose with the Demons. Carl Batch, manager of the Peak Brothers screamed at them to attack! In unison the Peak brothers reeled back to throw a punch but they were both simultaneously blocked by the Demons. The Demons fired right back and out of the ring went the Peak Brothers. They pointed at Carl Batch.. who stood in the ring with the Demons. Emily had dismantled Emma and Carl Batch stood scared. The House of Tradition watched from the outside. The fans were chanting at Batch... "YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT!" the fans were letting Batch have it. It was confirmed on websites across the web world that Batch was the latest DAVE worker to leave the company for the big leagues. The Demons were gonna send him off with a memory to hold for a life-time. Queen Emily went outside and slid in a table.. Carl Batch attempted to run out but the Demons caught him. Double power bomb through the table and the fans chanted "D-A-V-E, DAVE DAVE DAVE! D-A-V-E, DAVE DAVE DAVE!" Rating: [COLOR="yellowgreen"]B-[/COLOR] 9) When the cameras returned from commercial break, Chris Caufield stood backstage with the DAVE Unified title over his shoulder. He was pacing backstage with a kendo stick then starred into the camera. He said that this was the most important match of his career. He said that he would destroy Martin for what he did. He said that he and Johnny Martin had been close friends for years, going across the country together. He said that they both built DAVE from the ground and saw many people come and go. Caufield said he thought Martin was DAVE for life but that Martin proved his true colors last week. He said that this was the most heartbreaking ship jumping he'd seen so far. He said he'd beat DAVE into him tonight and said he'd make sure Martin would never forget that DAVE was the most brutal company in the world. He said that he would beat Martin so bad that he would be useless to the SWF, TCW or any company. He said he'd put Martin into retirement and promised the fans that the Unified title would never leave DAVE and that Martin would have to kill him before he lost tonight. Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] 10) [B][U][CENTER]MAIN EVENT[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][U]!DAVE UNIFIED CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH![/U] [B]JOHNNY MARTIN[/B] (challenger) vs [B]CHRIS CAUFIELD [/B](champion)[/CENTER] Tension was at an all time high at this moment.. Longtime fans of DAVE who toured the country with the company sat in the crowd on edge. The loyalists were livid with Martin and showered the ring with "YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT!" chants. Additionally, chants of "F*** HIM UP! F*** HIM UP!" were audible. The crowd wanted blood and a bloodbath they got. Martin took control of the match initially much to the fans displeasure but after making his first mistake he'd never again regain control. Caufield beat him across the ring. He threw him out of the ring, put him through tables, put chairs over his head and broke a kendo stick over his back. Martin was bleeding all over the arena. Caufield threw him into the crowd and security had to restrain the fans who all wanted to kill Martin. Caufield beat him from one end of the crowd to the next. Dragged Martin into the ring and completed the squash match with a spiked piledriver... Finally the referee stopped the fight.. TKO!!! Winner and STILL DAVE Unified Champion: [B]CHRIS CAUFIELD[/B] Rating:[COLOR="yellow"] C+[/COLOR] OVERALL CARD RATING: [COLOR="Orange"]C[/COLOR] and the credits roll...

The Queen Emily promo the week before was AMAZING and set up Demons of Rage perfectly. This is one of those rare dynasties were you read it and you feel "Wow, those were great written results. I wish I would've got this show" - Your guarantee to beat them after the collapse of some of your best workers was great to. Glad to see the Mikey James hiring because the guy is a god.. On a side note, I think you've created the catchiest chant I've heard in my lifetime. D-A-V-E! DAVE! DAVE! DAVE!

Last nights show was chaotic to say the least... I remember Phil Vibert watching over the opening dark match with me..he had a keen on eye on Mikey James and Joey Beauchamps matches.. they were my guys afterall. I scouted out Mikey and brought him on the payroll and Beauchamp was a guy I'd worked with out in UCR. He was pretty pleased with their performances and congratulated me on bringing in good talent. Right before the real show was about to get taped...an interesting thing happened... Phil was on the phone with Eric Eisen's son... "Now you listen to me you mangly little c********r! You think you pieces of **** can just run in here and load up off of my guys? Well I'l tell you somethin' you dirtbag, you hear me.. You can take every last piece of **** I got and I'll still come at you! You hear me? You're gonna be eating-" I think you get the point. Right before the show started Demon Anger and Queen Emily, two vital parts of last nights show came into our production meeting and gave notice. Anger got called back by TCW and apparently, thanks to US... after putting Emily back on TV and letting her do her thing... TCW gave her a call. Phil was pissed...Not so much at me...but at the situation. To his credit, Demon Spite did not return any calls and was said to be very upset with his long time tag partner over the matter. At any rate, Phil was pissed with Tommy Cornell to. He didn't get Tommy but he left him a nasty voice mail. "You English piece of ****! You know I thought you were a class act! I'm shocked to say the least! You see a good idea, you take it and run with it... You know what you are so lucky... You dont have an ounce of the booking talent I've got Cornell and the whole wrestling world knows it.. Just like I told Eisens little dip**** kid I'm gonna tell you.. You can take all the talent I got and I'll still keep comin'! You hear me? I'll make you eat-" Phil got a kick out of Little Bill Lebowski and Land Mass....I think that cheered him up a bit...but then..things got a little tense... Johnny Martin walked into our production area... and Phil gave him a cold stare. [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: What do you want, Johnny? [B]Johnny Martin[/B]: The whole thing with the SWF, Phil. [B]Phil[/B]: What about it? Just go out there and do your match...Try to have some dignity. [B]Johnny Martin[/B]: Well Phil.. that's a hell of a thing to say..but I was thinking... [B]Phil[/B]: What's there to think about, Johnny? You said it yourself... You got a family to feed. [B]Johnny Martin[/B]: You're right Phil... I do... I do got a family to feed... and the truth is.. I'm lookin' at it... This is my family. My family is DAVE. I ain't goin' no where. Phil and Johnny starred at eachother..it was an emotional moment... Johnny had alot of feelings for DAVE..He was one of the first stars...and it was clearly hard for him to turn down the money he was being offered but he chose friendship over finance...A noble and maybe stupid move... He and Phil hugged.. It was a good scene but I will admit...it lacked all kinds of testosterone. Johnny bled buckets later that night... The fans loved it.. It enhanced the storyline.. I liked the show... I liked it alot. I thought it was even better after seeing it on TV.

Hey Mystic... Yeah this is my first time at a DAVE diary...And the first shot I took at a more mainstream Cornell-Verse company, previously I ran a UCR diary for a bit...it was allright but after reading the updated cornell-verse and other factors i dropped it... I was gonna do a few others but they all fell through eventually...so I figured id do a DAVE diary as I did enjoy playing DAVE in my free time for fun. In response to your question..yep, my game is being used with a fully accurate WreSpi 2 updated cornell-verse. To Dwight... I really appreciate the comments..thanks for reading and I hope you continue to read and let me know your thoughts and complaints. It sucks that Queen E. and Demon Anger are leaving but I think I can figure out ways to work with it... Too bad that Easy Emma and Carl Batch are gone too but I'll deal with it also..its to be expected I guess, with DAVE....the big two pick you apart.

Thursday, Week 3, June 2006 [B][U][CENTER]DAVE - Danger Zone TV[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Taped in front of a LIVE studio audience at The Den in New England![/CENTER] PRE SHOW SEGMENTS: [B]DARK MATCH[/B]: 1) [B]THE MCWADE BROTHERS[/B] vs [B]THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE[/B] The fans of New England were in for a second consecutive week of DAVE professional wrestling and the show kicked off in untelevised fashion.. featuring a tag team match pitting the big, powerful, rugged and rough McWade brothers against The Beautiful People. The Beautiful People came to the ring and received instant heat. This new tag team consisted of DAVE newcomers Raphael and Joey Beauchamp. Their flowing arrogance and feminism iritated the fans to a whole nother level. This was coupled with their manager, Kali Fornia who looked stunning this evening. She screamed and pounded the mat as her two men took a beating from much stronger opposition. When it was all said and done, The McWade brothers nearly decapitated Raphael with a double clothesline. It turned him inside and out and the was it. Winners: [B]THE MCWADE BROTHERS[/B] Rating: [COLOR="Orange"]C-[/COLOR] [B]DARK MATCH[/B]: 2) [B]DECIPHER[/B] vs [B]MIKEY JAMES[/B] Two DAVE hopefuls squared off again in pre-show action. The crowd were enthused by this contest...both men somewhat enigmatic to them. Decipher was pure looks and insanity...His spiked mask and just overall bizarre attire helped get the fans into the match while Mikey James relied on his superior skills. In the end, Decipher overpowered his agile foe and took his first ever DAVE victory. Winner: [B]DECIPHER[/B] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]E[/COLOR] [CENTER][U]DANGER ZONE TV - NOW IN PROGRESS!! WELCOME TO THE DANGER ZONE![/U][/CENTER] 1) The show began in typical fashion. The crowd was chanting "NEM-ES-IS! NEM-ES-IS!" as they watched him from afar, speaking alongside Mitch Naess and talking directly into the cameras... Welcoming the fans to the show.. their introduction was cut off by the familiar theme music of DAVE owner Phil Vibert who came to the ring with a microphone in hand. Phil Vibert stated that tonight was not a night for screw ups and mess-arounds. He said the crowd here in New England better behave themselves OR ELSE! He said that he was disgusted with what happened last week on Danger Zone TV and that he was cleaning up DAVE and that he didnt need The House of Traditions help at all. He said that effective immediately Demon Anger, Queen Emily, Easy Emma and Carl Batch were all gone. He said they were fired and there would be no questions asked. He then told the fans that he was also a forgiving man and that tonight..he would give Demon Spite the opportunity to redeem himself and perhaps continue his career in DAVE. He said tonight, Demon Spite would be in action against Eric Tyler in the main event, if Spite won..he can stick around.. if Tyler wins... Spite can pack his bags and beg Tommy Cornell for a job. The Cornell jab got a real rise out of the crowd. Rating: [COLOR="YellowGreen"]B[/COLOR] 2) After this huge announcement, Mitch Naess and Nemesis were featured on the screen... they discussed this shocking announcement and Naess professed that Demon Spite against Eric Tyler was a DAVE dream match. The two announcers continued to hype up the main event. Rating: [COLOR="yellowgreen"]B[/COLOR] 3) After a commercial break, the familiar theme music of tag team powerhouses The Animalz began to play. Just then the DAVE Brass Knuxx champion, Big Cat Brandon and his tag team partner, The Wolverine came to ringside. Both men had in their hands microphones, an unusual thing as both men were known for talking with their fists and not their mouthes... Big Cat Brandon looked at Wolverine... Wolverine nodded. [B]Wolverine[/B]: Now listen up here people.. I ain't one fer werds and by now you all should know that. I speak with my fists and I'm the best there is at what I do and what I do ain't so nice.. Now listen kid... You been tellin' me for the past few weeks how ya wanna make a run for the titles.. the tag titles, well I say no to that kid. You listen to me, I took ya under my wing like a son... You got alot to offer this business kid and I ain't gonna have it no more. Ya got gold on yer shoulder and I know that you can get even more gold on yer shoulder..but it ain't gonna be in the tag team division and it ain't gonna be with me neither kid. You got alot of talent and I wanna see you get the Unified title.. You can do it kid. Once an Animal, always an Animal and I'll always have yer back kid. The crowd wasn't quite sure what was going on.... but they watched eagerly anyway... [B]Big Cat Brandon[/B] Well the people know I ain't one for words either, Wolvie.. but I wanna let you know, I understand and appreciate where you're coming from... The Animalz had a great run..and I swear I couldn't have learned from anybody better. You taught me everything you knew and you were the greatest teacher I ever had. You're a hell of a partner and a hell of a guy and I promise this... not IF..but WHEN I get the Unified title...you got a shot old buddy. Brandon stuck out his hand and The Wolverine took it..the two partners shook hands and the crowd gave them an applause... They raised eachothers arms high in the air and the crowd chanted "ANIM-ALZ! ANIM-ALZ! ANIM-ALZ!" the two then hugged and then The Wolverine took the mic. back again. Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]C[/COLOR] 4) [B]The Wolverine[/B]: Now we all know that Brandon is gunna get that Unified title...but ol' Wolvie here ain't done just yet... I ain't hangin' up the boots.. and the tag team gold will be mine... Now I wanna take this time to introduce my new tag team partner.. me an this guy got alot of history and I promise that he loves the blood as much as I do.. Hes one of the baddest sons of bitches I know so give a warm welcome to my new partner... The Punisher. The crowd gave a lukewarm cheer for Wolverines new partner, The Punisher, who entered to the theme music of The Animalz... The scarfaced, head shaved bad ass came to the ring as Brandon and Wolverine watched. Hardcore indy fans and internet marks knew who this was... The Punisher, better known as The Idaho Punisher. [B]Punisher[/B]: Wolverine...me and you go back a long way... I ain't here for a history lesson I'm here to teach a lesson in ass kicking and that's what I'm ready to do... So ladies and gents... Get ready because THE PUNISHER and WOLVERINE are gonna take you to the EXTREME! Rating: [COLOR="Orange"]C-[/COLOR] 5) [B]THE PUNISHER[/B] and [B]WOLVERINE[/B] vs [B]THE NEW WAVE[/B] DAVE RULES As soon as Big Cat Brandon said his final goodbyes to his old team mate the theme music for The New Wave began to play. The New Wave were heading towards the ring as the cameras faded to a commercial break.. When they returned, the bell rang and the two teams went at it... The fans got to witness their first impressions of The Punisher and his team with Wolverine and they did incredibly well... Exceeding expectactions and...coming up with a big win over one of DAVES better tag teams. The Wolverine caught Guide with the Maul at 5:45 for the win. Winners: [B]THE PUNISHER[/B] and [B]WOLVERINE[/B] Rating:[COLOR="YellowGreen"] B-[/COLOR] 6) The crowd erupted as the theme music for DAVE Unified Champion, Chris Caufield began to play. The loudest ovation of the evening for certain, Caufield came to the ring with the Unified title over his shoulder. Holding a kendo stick in one arm he climbed into the ring. He talked about how last weeks title defense was one of the most rewarding wins in his career. He said in a certain way that victory felt like a win for DAVE over the entire wrestling world. He said he'll never forget that night and wanted to thank everybody at The Den for the most rewarding moment of his 2006 championship campaign. As soon as it looked like the promo was over the crowd began booing as JOHNNY MARTIN ran into the ring from the crowd... Caufield spun around and was met with a boot to the gut and a DDT. Martin picked up the microphone and explained that Caufield ruined his career and ruined his life. He said that after failing to get the DAVE Unified title his SWF contract was cancelled and that its all Caufields fault. Martin laid the boots to Caufield and kept screaming "YOU RUINED MY CAREER! YOU RUINED MY CAREER!" finally security guards and road agents needed to run down and restrain Martin all the while the fans booed and threw debris at Martin. Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] 7) [B]JD MORGAN[/B] vs [B]HENRY LEE[/B] After the chaos in the ring was cleaned up we were all ready to go and JD Morgan came to the ring being chased by a fit of boos. "MORGAN SUCKS!" chants were audible throughout the arena but they eventually died out and were replaced by "HE'S EXTREME! HE'S EXTREME!" the signature chant of the bloodthirsty Henry Lee. Lee and Morgan had a great match and Morgans tactical expertise was giving him the advantage over the maniacal Lee. Morgan seemed to have it all locked up until... out of the crowd.. YET AGAIN.. The little bleach blonde, shamrock shirt sporting devil ran into the ring and assaulted Morgan...his MASSIVE friend coming in from behind and a woman as well! A bright, red haired woman and the three attacked Morgan... Security had to restrain these three intruders and surprsingly the most vile of them all was actually the woman!! HOLD ON! HOLD ON!! The voice came over the loud speakers. It was the voice of Phil Vibert. He appeared from the backstage area and approached the ring, microphone at hand... He climbed into the ring where security had a hold of the three intruders (note: it took several really really big security guards to hold back the massive intruder) [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Listen to me! Listen to me! First things first... Henry Lee was getting his ass kicked and Morgan had it... I want the record books to show this goes to Morgan... give it to Morgan via DQ. Morgan wins this match. Okay.. NOW...This is two weeks in a row now... TWO WEEKS!! Just who in the hell do you guys think you are! What are your names? Somebody get another mic up here.. COME ON! Phil was given a microphone from a ring attendant and told the security to loosen up on the littlest of the intruders...he took the mic. [B]Little Bill Lebowski[/B]: THE NAMES TOMMY MCMURPHY, SIR! I COME FROM GALWAY BAY, IRELAND SIR AND MAKE ME HOME OUT OVER BY B-AH-STON... [B]Phil[/B]: Okay Tommy and your friends? [B]Little Bill Lebowski/Tommy McMurphy[/B]: This 'eres me girlfriend, names Helen Earth, mighty fine woman but more viscious than the lot of us sir... She spits venom and I'm sure after this fine mess I worked us into shes gonna gimme more hell than y'can imagine and this o'er here is me mate, 'riginally from Dublin goes by the name Bull O'Doyle... [B]Phil[/B]: They can talk for themselves. Let them. Tommy McMurphy handed the mic to his friends. [B]Helen Earth[/B]: THA'S RIGHT THERE, MISTER FANCY PANTS, IF YA DONT MIND I CAN AN' I SEE YER RIGHT THE BLOOMIN' FELLER. WHAT'S YER PROBLEM LETTIN' THESE MONSTERS O'ER HERE PUTTIN THEIR HANDS ON ME LITTLE TOMMY LAST WEEK, FELLER? Tommy fought with her to get the mic out of her hands and when he did he handed it over to Bull. [B]Land Mass/Bull O'Doyle[/B]: Me mates right.. they call me The Dublin Disaster Bull O'Doyle, ye must've heard sumthin' bout me had ya ever gone round these parts to the pubs. [B]Phil[/B]: The Dublin Disaster? Heh.. No. I dont think so, Mr. O'Doyle.. No, I'm afraid I don't go around to these PUBS...it's not quite my crowd but I look at you Mr. O'Doyle and you are one...big...large..........land mass...for lack of better words... You know.. DAVE... it stands for Danger and Violence Extreme... and you know what... You guys have a pair of balls on you... Even the lady.. You guys like fighting? You guys hate JD Morgan? Well... What about it... I'll put you guys through training... You wanna wrestle? The crowd cheered! [B]Tommy McMurphy[/B]: Oh by the name of St. Patrick! Are ya friggen kiddin' me, it'd rightly be a dream come true I must tell ya!! A true dream sir!! I promise ya I'd work awfully hard!! [B]Phil[/B]: Good... Thats the spirit... You got a fighting spirit Tommy.. From here on out... I'm gonna call you Fightin' Tommy McMurphy... welcome to the DAVE... and if you drink before your matches... let me know... 'Cause I'll call a cleaning crew to get all the blood and puke off the canvas.. that's how we do things around here.. this is EXTREME!!! The crowd cheered and chanted "D-A-V-E! DAVE DAVE DAVE! D-A-V-E! DAVE DAVE DAVE!" Phil turned to JD Morgan. [B]Phil[/B]: What about it, JD? You think you can beat these guys? [B]JD Morgan[/B]: Are you kiddin' me, Mr. Vibert? I'll murder 'em. I dont like 'em one bit.. Besides, my family is ENGLISH... I hate the friggen' IRISH!!! The crowd roared, "OOOOOH!!!" and security tightened their grip as Helen Earth, Fightin' Tommy McMurphy and Bull O'Doyle tried to break through to grab ahold of JD... The crowd was getting pumped and there was still more show to go! Winner: [B]JD MORGAN[/B] Rating:[COLOR="YellowGreen"] B[/COLOR] 8) As the cameras returned from commercial break, they found Travis Century walking backstage when out of nowhere E.M.M. Moe, Calvin Dark, Remmy Skye, Spike, Hell's Bouncer, Justin Sensitive and Randall The Vandall, an odd coupling for sure, rushed from out of nowhere to assault Century. Century screamed in pain as he was jumped and finally a whole slew of security and DAVE wrestlers came to break up the brawl. As security rushed E.M.M. Moe and his crew off, E.M.M. Moe could be heard saying "YOURE A FAKE! YOU'RE A PREACHER OF A PHONY PARISH!! FIGHT THE POWER! FIGHT THE POWER!!! Rating: [COLOR="Orange"]D[/COLOR] 9) As we return from what is probably to be the final commercial break, Eric Tyler is seen backstage facing the camera, he cuts an interview on his upcoming match with Demon Spite. He calls Demon Spite too old and too slow to have any chance. He warned long time DAVE fans about the idea that this was a dream match and said that it wasnt. He said that maybe 10 years ago it would've been but now the only dream involved is Demon Spites dream that he has a shot at beating him. He then promised everybody they would never have to see Demon Spite again after tonight and that he hopes he has an empty cup ready because he'll be begging for money on the streets soon. Rating: [COLOR="YellowGreen"]B[/COLOR] 10) [CENTER]MAIN EVENT[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]DEMON SPITE[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]vs[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]ERIC TYLER[/CENTER][/B] The fans were extremely excited for this contest and were cheering before the bell even rang. They were yelling "D-O-R! D-O-R!" and "F*** HIM UP! F*** HIM UP!" in support of Demon Spite. Spite did have the upper hand at the start of the contest but after weathering the storm of Spites power, Tyler took the lead. After a lengthy and emotional match, the fans were given reason to go home happy as Demon Spite guaranteed himself a place in DAVE with a powerslam victory over Tyler. Winner: [B]DEMON SPITE[/B] Rating: [COLOR="yellowgreen"]B[/COLOR] OVERRALL RATING: [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] and the credits roll....

Thursday, Week 4, June 2006 [B][U][CENTER]DAVE - Danger Zone TV[/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER]Taped in front of a LIVE studio audience at The Arkansas Coliseum, Arkansas![/CENTER] PRE SHOW SEGMENTS: [B]DARK MATCH:[/B] 1) [B]DECIPHER[/B] vs [B]MIKEY JAMES [/B]vs [B]JACK GIEDROYC [/B]vs[B] RANDALL THE VANDAL[/B] This contest put together a conglomeration of various different styles and looks which brought various levels of attention to the match. Altogether it was a fair contest featuring DAVE up-and-comers. At 7:04 into the match with Randall The Vandall and Decipher tied up on the outside, Jack Giedroyc hit the Crashing On on Mikey James for the victory. Winner: [B]JACK GIEDROYC[/B] Rating: [COLOR="Orange"]C-[/COLOR] [B]DARK MATCH[/B]: 2) [B]THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE [/B](w/[B]KALI FORNIA[/B]) vs [B]THE PEAK BROTHERS[/B] This dark match brought the crowd to their feet as they were not expecting a more high profile team like The Peak Brothers to be competing right now. This move was done to get the fans excited and ready for the TV show tapings that were to begin directly after the match. The Peak Brothers over powered the newly formed Beautiful People team and it all came to head with a Peak of Perfection on Raphael by Eddie Peak. Winners: [B]THE PEAK BROTHERS[/B] Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]ENTER THE DANGER ZONE![/CENTER][/B] [B][U][CENTER]DANGER ZONE TV TAPINGS BEGIN NOW!![/CENTER][/U][/B] 1) The show kicked off with DAVE owner and president Phil Vibert coming down to ringside. He plugged the up coming DAVE Pay Per View and then discussed the status of the DAVE Unified title. He said under the law of the DAVE Unified title... There are mandatory challengers and there are optional challengers. He said that Chris Caufield decided to use his optional title defense on Johnny Martin for the second evening of the upcoming festival. He said that he tried to talk Caufield out of it...but that he gave him the OK because the fans wanted to see it and personally, he loved seeing Martin get bloodied two weeks ago and hopes that Caufield kills him this time. He said that the DAVE Unified title would never leave DAVE so long as he lived. Rating: [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] 2) After the announcement that kicked off the show, announcers Mitch Naess and former DAVE great Nemesis talked over the main event for the second evening of the upcoming Pay Per View festival. Nemesis said that he too hopes Caufield kills Martin. Rating: [COLOR="Green"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Backstage a man whose been in the spotlight as of late, JD Morgan was seen walking around. He approached the highly athletic Art Reed who was seen stretching on a bench nearby a locker. JD Morgan talked to Reed and asked him if he'd seen what was going on with him lately... referring to the feud he had found himself in with three apparent fans in Fightin' Tommy McMurphy, Bull O'Doyle and Tommys girlfriend Helen Earth. Art said he'd heard everything and said that Morgan wouldn't have any problem fighting a bunch of roughnecks like the Irish three-some. JD Morgan said he'd been looking for a tag team partner to take on the two Irishmen and was wondering if Art was up for the challenge. Art said he didn't have anything scheduled for the festival and agreed, confirming that it would be Art Reed and JD Morgan taking on Fightin' Tommy McMurphy and Bull O'Doyle. Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]C[/COLOR] 4)[B] THE PUNISHER [/B]and [B]WOLVERINE[/B] vs [B]THE PEAK BROTHERS[/B] DAVE RULES The Punisher and Wolverine came to the ring and received a decent applause. The two rough bloodthirsty bad asses were set to take on The Peak Brothers. Although the Peak Brothers had fought earlier in the show, fans at home didn't know that and the fans in the crowd assumed that the earlier bought was just a warm up, especially considering the great ease they had in dismantling The Beautiful People. This match was pretty good a real slugfest and a tribute to the DAVE hardcore style. The Punisher...new to DAVE but apparently with some "history" with the Wolverine, proved he could dish out weapon based offense and take some...one particularly good spot came when he stood toe to toe with Eddie Peak. Both men had steel chairs, Eddie Peak smashed the chair over Punishers head... Punisher returned fire with a chair shot to the head. Another shot to the head by Peak, Punisher stumbled back then spat blood in Peaks face. The crowd went "OOOH!" when he did that and then he dropped Peak with a massive chair shot. The end came when The Peak Brothers stablemates in The House of Tradition, Guide and Scout ran to the ring and attacked The Punisher and Wolverine, enabling the Peak Brothers to put it away. Apparently The New Wave were seeking revenge for their loss to The Punisher and Wolverine a week ago. Winners: [B]THE PEAK BROTHERS[/B] Rating: [COLOR="Green"]B-[/COLOR] 5) As we returned from a commercial break, a voice is heard over the public address system... "I wanna talk about prophets." The voice said.. The camera swarmed around the empty ring... swarmed around the crowd... "And prophecies..." The camera then focused in a few rows away from the front row... where, sitting in a nice suit was none other than E.M.M Moe. Sitting by his side was the massive Hell's Bouncer and with them were Justin Sensitive, Remmy Skye, Spike, Calvin Dark and Randall The Vandal. The camera took a closeup on E.M.M. Moe's face as he spoke. [B]E.M.M Moe[/B]: You see... You look at us, the mindless, the foolish...the loud, the brash, the crazy and you say we're the simpletons. We're the drugs of society, the foulmouth, foulbehaved punks and rebels that taint the flow of things. Well I say different... I say you look at us and so those who arent afraid to tell the truth. Those who realize the evenflow of society and decide the evenflow is a steady flow to debt, bad marriage and death. You wanna know the real parasites, people? Your children. Why are half you guys here anyway? Face it. Your hiding from your wife, your hiding from reality, and I can't really blame you. Not at all. It's a cruel world out there... We're THE OUTCASTS... We understand... And if you fall into the outside...fall back with The Outcasts I can show you the way.. I will be your guiding light to parts unknown... the place where truth resides.... [B]E.M.M Moe[/B]: Unfortunately the collar wearers at DAVE would like you to listen to a different message. A fruadulent message... One perpetuated and prophegated by a man whose only legit claim to prophecy is how he foresees getting his fat paycheck on the weekly basis. Travis Century comes out to you fans on a weekly basis and spills his guts about an occult revolution that seeks to bring justice and anarchy to society and yet Travis Century wont sit amongst you... Travis Century doesnt invite you into his cult, into his family. I run a family.. This is my family, and you can be apart of it to.. You already are. I'm sitting out here with all of you.. If you went to Travis Centuries house... He'd throw you off the property and have the police... If you came to my house.. I'd explore your mind and delve inside what resides and confide in you my truths.... I guarantee you.... I will banish Travis Century... I will do you all this service... Trust me.. You know why? Because E.M.M. Moe.. KNOWS. Rating: [COLOR="Orange"]D[/COLOR] 6) [B][CENTER]DAVE BRASS KNUCKLES TITLE MATCH![/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][B]SHAWN GONZALEZ [/B](challenger) vs[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]BIG CAT BRANDON[/CENTER][/B][CENTER](champion)[/CENTER] Free from his obligations as both a top notch singles competitor and tag team title threat, Big Cat Brandon continued his push towards the DAVE Unified title and remaining the Brass Knuckles champion with a title defense here against the very viable and very capable Shawn Gonzalez... Gonzalez simply didnt have the power to keep up with The Big Cat who obliterated him at 4:47 with a Big Cat Pounce. Winner and STILL DAVE BRASS KNUCKLES CHAMPION: [B]BIG CAT BRANDON[/B] Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]C[/COLOR] 7) Immediately following the match, Big Cat Brandons music began to play but it was then cut off by a voice, "Okay..Okay!" it shouted... Vin Tanner came out from the backstage area. Shawn Gonzalez was being tended to by the referee who was checking him for injuries. Big Cat Brandon was holding his title over his shoulder and standing on the top rope, celebrating but his attention was turned to Tanner who stood on the stage. Tanner congratulated Brandon on his title defense and said that he definitely had superstar potential. Tanner said that both men could benefit greatly from a match. Tanner said that he was challenging Brandon for the Brass Knuckles title at the upcoming Pay Per View... he said a win over Brandon would be big for him and a successful defense could go along way for Brandon... Tanner asked for a decision right then and there... Brandon pointed his finger at Tanner and then drew his thumb across his throat... The fans roared in cheers. Rating: [COLOR="yellow"]C+[/COLOR] 8) [B][U][CENTER]MAIN EVENT![/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][CENTER]DAVE TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH![/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][B]THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS - ALEX BRAUN AND TANK BRADLEY[/B] (CHALLENGERS) vs [B]ADRENALINE RUSH - SAMMY BACH AND TEDDY POWELL[/B](CHAMPIONS)[/CENTER] A good match altogether that brought even more validity to the tag team title reign of Adrenaline Rush with a top notch defense against threatening challengers. Fans hadn't seen The Devils for the past few weeks as they rested up some injuries and they came back with a solid effort against Adrenaline Rush. In the end, Powell caught Bradley with the Motion Censor, the win and title defense. Winners and STILL DAVE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: [B]ADRENALINE RUSH[/B] Rating:[COLOR="yellow"] C+[/COLOR] 9) All throughout the show, the announcers had been hyping up a big announcement that they had to release to the viewers but they werent allowed to until this moment... Mitch Naess announced that he had been given word that contracts were signed and the first main event on the first day of the upcoming PPV festival there would be a rematch between House of Tradition co-leader Eric Tyler and Demon Spite... A major announcement! Rating: [COLOR="Lime"]B+[/COLOR] 10) At the end of the show... DAVE Unified Champion Chris Caufield came to the ring to the fans cheers... He hyped up his upcoming PPV showdown with turncoat Johnny Martin and billed it as the most important title defense of his career. He spoke of the possibility that Martin could win and take the title to the SWF.... he talked about having pride for DAVE and how Johnny Martin is the biggest backstabber he'd ever seen... He asked DAVE loyalists to come out and support him for what could be the most brutal match in wrestling history. Rating: [COLOR="Yellow"]C+[/COLOR] FINAL RATING: [COLOR="yellow"]C[/COLOR] and the credits roll...

Friday was a busy day. All day long we were working on promotional materials for the upcoming Extreme Double Header 2 day Pay Per View wrestling festival. Calls were being made to production people, lighting people, facility people... It was all chaos... when we watched the tapings air Friday night it was a breath of fresh air.... We all agreed it was a fine production but then Phil dropped a bombshell on us... We were being dropped by East Coast Today. They cited "Ratings" as the reason...but Phil insisted that our productoin was getting better...or storylines and in ring work rate were improving and the big two didnt like it.. He was convinced that the network were paid to take us off... We were frantic... No TV show?? What were we going to do? Phil insisted that he had a plan... and that he would give us all the details when the time was right but that it was his responsibility to worry about it.. .He said he knew DAVE couldn't thrive without TV but he said it was a very minor problem...not to worry.. We were all nervous.. He said if we worried too much about it, we'd lose sight of the bigger issue...making The Extreme Double Header a great Pay Per View.. It was hard, but we took his advice....we believed in Phil and knew he was hard on the job....Whatever he needed to do to fix our TV deal problem.... we knew he would do...

[B][I]pay-per-view promo[/I][/B] As I sat back... I couldnt help but smile at the marvelous commercials that our boys put together for the upcoming Extreme Double Header PPV... filled with a marvelous narrative from a barratone voice and wonderful highlights of the workers.. this was an amazing commercial.... if I do say so myself... [B][CENTER]DAVE: The Extrme Double Header![/CENTER][/B] [I][SIZE="2"][CENTER]TWO TIMES THE ACTION, TWO TIMES THE FUN AND TWO TIMES THE EXTREME!![/CENTER][/SIZE][/I] [SIZE="4"][CENTER][U]LIVE AND ONLY ON PAY-PER-VIEW![/U][/CENTER][/SIZE] [B][CENTER]DAVE: THE EXTREME DOUBLE HEADER[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]FIGHT FESTIVAL DAY 1[/CENTER][/B] MAKING THEIR PRO WRESTLING AND D.A.V.E DEBUT... BOSTONS OWN... FIGHTING FOR PRIDE AND FIGHTING FOR THE IRISH.. THEY CALL THEMSELVES THE DANGEROUSLY ROUGH IRISH NOBLE KNIGHTS "FIGHTIN'" [B]TOMMY McMURPHY[/B] and "THE DUBLIN DISASTER"[B] BULL O'DOYLE [/B]with THE "FIERY IRISH ROSE", [B]HELEN EARTH[/B] [CENTER]VERSUS[/CENTER] ONE OF THE FINE AND CAPABLE VETERANS OF THE RING WARS... A TRUE FIGHTING MAN AND A TRUE BRIT... HE SAYS HE HATES THE IRISH AND HE PROBABLY HATES YOU TOO... TEAMING UP WITH THIS BRIT IS ONE OF PRO WRESTLING HOTTEST YOUNG PROSPECTS WHO HAS BEEN GRABBING FIGHT HEADLINES OF ALL SORTS..PUBLICATIONS ON PAPER AND ON THE INTERNET, WRESTLING PURE ATHLETE... THEY ARE [CENTER][B]JD MORGAN[/B] and [B]ART REED[/B]![/CENTER] ALSO IN ACTION!! ONE OF THE ODDEST MEN IN WRESTLING AND POSSIBLY ON THE ENTIRE PLANET! HE HAS DEBUTED IN DAVE IN UNCANNY FASHION, LEADING BEHIND HIM A BAND OF MISFITS THE WRESTLING COMMUNITY HAS DUBBED THE "OUTCASTS" NO-ONE IS SURE WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS PRINCE OF PROPAGANDA BUT THEY CALL HIM [B][CENTER]E.M.M MOE[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]VERSUS[/CENTER] A MAN WHO IS NO STRANGER TO THE STRANGE... A GOTHIC MAN IN HIS OWN RIGHT WHO DRINKS BLOOD AS MUCH AS THE MOST BLOODTHIRSTY... THE PRIEST OF PAIN, THE REVEREND OF DEADLY REVELATIONS... AND HE CERTAINLY HOPES TO REVEAL PAIN UPON HIS OPPONENT THIS IS NONE OTHER THAN [B][CENTER]"THE PREACHER" TRAVIS CENTURY[/CENTER][/B] AND THE FEATURE BOUT OF THE EVENING!! IN THE MAIN EVENT... THE KING OF THE HOUSE OF TRADITION...ONE OF DAVES LONG TIME STARS AND TO SOME, LONG TIME PAINS IN THE NECK... HE IS QUICK WITH THE MOUTH AND EVEN QUICKER WITH HIS FISTS... LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM, AND MANY DO HATE HIM... HE IS STILL POUND FOR POUND ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS MEN IN THE RING HE IS.... [B][CENTER]ERIC TYLER![/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]VERSUS[/CENTER] THE NAME, THE LOOK, THE MOVES, THE POWER AND THE MIGHT ARE UNMISTAKABLE.. THIS MAN HAS BEEN APART OF ONE OF WRESTLINGS MOST PROLIFIC AND DEADLY TAG TEAMS FOR MANY YEARS... YOU'VE SEEN HIM DOMINATE IN THE PAST IN OTHER PLACES AND NOW... HE LOOKS TO DOMINATE DAVE HE IS A TAG TEAM LEGEND HE IS [B][CENTER]DEMON SPITE!![/CENTER][/B] AND THE ACTION CONTINUES! THIS IS DAVE.. THE EXTREME DOUBLE HEADER AND IT WILL ALL COME TO A HEAD THE VERY NEXT EVENING! [B][CENTER]DAVE: THE EXTREME DOUBLE HEADER[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]FIGHT FESTIVAL DAY 2[/CENTER][/B] BITTER RIVALS... BITTER HATRED... AND BEAUTIFUL BLOOD...IT IS SURE TO POUR WHEN THESE SIDES MEET UP!! THIS TAG TEAM HAS BARELY BEEN ACTIVE IN DAVE BUT APPARENTLY THESE TWO MEN HAVE SOME SERIOUS HISTORY TOGETHER... GOOD OR BAD APPARENTLY THERE WAS ALOT OF BLOOD INVOLVED AND THESE TWO MEN LOOK TO SPILL THE BLOOD OF MORE OPPONENTS AS THEY PURSUE THE DAVE TAG TEAM TITLES... THEY ARE KNOWN AS [CENTER][B]THE PUNISHER[/B] and [B]WOLVERINE[/B] VERSUS[/CENTER] A TEAM WITH TREMENDOUS POTENTIAL AND TREMENDOUS TALENT... THESE TWO MEN ARE UNDOUBTEDLY THE FUTURE OF THE WRESTLING INDUSTRY AND WILL TAKE A BACK SEAT TO NO ONE. THEY ARE PREDICTED TO DO AMAZING THINGS IN THIS BUSINESS AND SET A LEGACY THAT ALL TAG TEAMS WILL HOPE TO FOLLOW... THE HYPE IS THERE... IS THE HEART? THIS NEW WAVE OF TALENT WILL LOOK TO TAKE OUT THEIR VETERAN OPPONENTS AND THEY ARE... [B][CENTER]THE NEW WAVE - GUIDE AND SCOUT![/CENTER][/B] THE SECOND DAY OF THE FIGHT FESTIVAL, DAVE: THE EXTREME DOUBLE HEADER CONTINUES WITH A HUGE, HUGE MATCH UP! THE DAVE BRASS KNUCKLES TITLE WILL BE ON THE LINE FOR A MATCH BETWEEN TWO MASSIVE BRUTES... THIS MAN IS A POWERHOUSE CAPABLE OF KO-ING ANYBODY, HE HAS BEEN IN BIG FIGHTS BEFORE AND HAS DELIVERED BIG RESULTS... HE IS LOOKING TO PUT A STOP TO A BIG POWERFUL WILD ANIMAL AND TAKE SOME GOLD IN THE PROCESS HE IS [B][CENTER]VIN TANNER![/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]VERSUS[/CENTER] HE IS THE DAVE BRASS KNUCKLES CHAMPION AND ONE OF THE FINEST WRESTLERS IN THE WORLD. HE BRINGS UNRIVALLED INTENSITY AND BRUTALITY TO THE RING... NOW COMPLETELY FOCUSSED ON HIS SINGLES CAREER AND LOOKING TO PROVE A POINT TO THE CRITICS WHO SAID HES ONLY FACED WEAK COMPETITION... HE HAS HIS HANDS FULL BUT HIS HANDS ARE CAPABLE OF RIPPING THINGS APART.. HE IS [CENTER]THE DAVE BRASS KNUCKLES CHAMPION - [B]BIG CAT BRANDON!![/B][/CENTER] AND THE FEATURE BOUT!! A MATCH OF MAJOR AND EPIC PROPORTIONS AS THE PRIDE OF DAVE IS PUT ON THE LINE... ONE OF THE NAMES SYNONYMOUS WITH THE DAVE ORGANIZATION, A TRUE BLOOD-LOVING MASTER OF MAYHEM, JOHNNY MARTIN... TURNED HIS BACK ON HIS LONG TIME FAMILY AND FANS WHEN HE ANNOUNCED HIS INTENTIONS TO LEAVE DAVE..NOT ONLY WAS HE GOING TO LEAVE DAVE BUT HE WAS GOING TO TRY AND DESTROY DAVE IN THE PROCESS! MARTINS PLANS WERE SPOILED IN A BLOODY UNIFIED TITLE MATCH BUT HE IS LOOKING FOR REVENGE AND LOOKING FOR THE UNIFIED TITLE... WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF MARTIN GOT THE TITLE AND LEFT? THE THOUGHTS ARE UNBELIEVABLE... THIS BENNEDICT ARNOLD CANT BE TRUSTED BUT CANT BE UNDERESTIMATED... HE WILL TEST THE COMPANY THAT MADE HIM FAMOUS HE IS.... [CENTER][B]JOHNNY MARTIN[/B] VERSUS[/CENTER] THE TRUE PRIDE OF DAVE...ONE OF THE LONG TIME HEROES TO THE FANS OF DAVE AND A GREAT CHAMPION. HE HAS RISKED HIS BODY, WELL-BEING AND HIS LIFE ON MULTIPLE OCCASSIONS IN THE DAVE RING... HE HAS GIVEN HIS BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS TO DAVE AND SWORE THAT HE'D DIE FOR THE COMPANY... HE MAY HAVE TO GO THROUGH HELL AND BACK IN THIS CONTEST WHICH HE CLAIMS WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT TITLE DEFENSE AND FIGHT OF HIS CAREER... ONCE BEST FRIENDS, NOW HATED ENEMIES... ONE STOOD FOR EXTREME BUT NOW STANDS FOR GREED, THE DAVE UNIFIED CHAMPION STANDS FOR DANGER....VIOLENCE AND HE IS EXTREME!!!! [B][I][U][CENTER]THE DAVE UNIFIED CHAMPION - CHRIS CAUFIELD!!![/CENTER][/U][/I][/B] [B][I][U][CENTER]DAVE - THE EXTREME DOUBLE HEADER! TWO NIGHTS OF HELL! BRING HELL HOME... ON PAY-PER VIEW!!!!!!!!![/CENTER][/U][/I][/B]

[B]TOMMY McMURPHY and BULL O'DOYLE[/B] vs JD MORGAN and ART REED [I]I like the way your building up the Irish team, and I can't see them losing this one[/I] [B]E.M.M MOE[/B] vs "THE PREACHER" TRAVIS CENTURY [I]The Misfits need a win, to settle in the scene[/I] [B]ERIC TYLER[/B] vs DEMON SPITE [I]I see Tyler pulling the upset here, cheating when possible[/I] THE PUNISHER and WOLVERINE vs [B]THE NEW WAVE[/B] [I]The New Wave will get some payback for the loss in their previous encounter[/I] VIN TANNER! vs [B]THE DAVE BRASS KNUCKLES CHAMPION - BIG CAT BRANDON[/B] [I]Can't see Brandon being in trouble against Tanner[/I] JOHNNY MARTIN vs [B]THE DAVE UNIFIED CHAMPION - CHRIS CAUFIELD[/B] [I]Caulfield to retain, although Martin's loyalty should be rewarded in the (near) future[/I]

Great diary! I've been really entertained, and I don't typically care for DAVE personally. I like the way you work the crowds reactions into the story too. Great stuff!! TOMMY McMURPHY and BULL O'DOYLE over JD MORGAN and ART REED E.M.M MOE over "THE PREACHER" TRAVIS CENTURY Due to some serious interference DEMON SPITE over ERIC TYLER Spite needs some serious pushin for not selling out THE PUNISHER and WOLVERINE Over THE NEW WAVE After the win they announce they are now know as the Marvels :) THE DAVE BRASS KNUCKLES CHAMPION - BIG CAT BRANDON over VIN TANNER! The Cat is awesome. THE DAVE UNIFIED CHAMPION - CHRIS CAUFIELD over JOHNNY MARTIN Though I agree that Martin deserves a strap sometime soon.

TOMMY McMURPHY and BULL O'DOYLE vs [B]JD MORGAN and ART REED[/B] Morgna and Reed put on an A* best of seven fued in my pure fed these guys are gold and although I like little bill and I'm Irish I can't see these two greats being beaten. [B]E.M.M MOE[/B] vs "THE PREACHER" TRAVIS CENTURY [I]I see Moe winning but I like Travis Century better by far, as a matter of fact I really don't like many of the guys in Moe's crew except maybe Remmy Skye.[/I] [B]ERIC TYLER[/B] vs DEMON SPITE [I]Tough choice I'm gonna go Tyler[/I] THE PUNISHER and WOLVERINE vs [B]THE NEW WAVE[/B] [I]Wolverine needs to break The Punisher in as a tag team worker and the New Wave should take advantage of this as well as cheat. Although I don't think Wolverine would get mad cause I know he's trying to train up The Punisher right.[/I] VIN TANNER! vs THE DAVE BRASS KNUCKLES CHAMPION - [B]BIG CAT BRANDON[/B] I don't really like Tanner and Brandon just got the title [B]JOHNNY MARTIN[/B] vs THE DAVE UNIFIED CHAMPION - CHRIS CAUFIELD [I]Johnny Martin should be reward for his loyalty right now[/I] As a side note I do really like this dairy but I have a couple of comments. there seems to be a lot of dead space in the posts that make it a little harder to read and you use a really light color for the ratings which I find very hard to read as well. Other then that keep up the good work, I'll be reading.

Hey! Thank you all for the great feedback and comments. I appreciate it and it's nice to know people take the time out of their day to read what I right and its even more rewarding when you hear that they like what they read. Interesting comments on the Pay-Per View and it will be written out momentarily... I definitely have a defined path that I want to follow so it's fun to see what people predict and put it to contrast with what I wanna do... Furthermore, great points... objectively speaking now, it was real disappointing having some storylines broken up by the big two scooping up alot of my guys but I'm trying to roll with it.. Theres alot of talent on the DAVE roster and I brought in alot of new guys too so its hard to work it all in there...but I'm gonna try to rectify this problem. Thanks for the comments there Apupunchau.... I was putting the rating letter in coordination with the color it was presented in the game but I guess I will leave it black now and bold it... (i agree, it is hard to see sometimes.) but the dead space? I wanna fix that too.. you mean alot of spaces and stuff?? ok... cool well heres to a good outing for The Double Header...it'll be out soon

Sunday, Week 4, June 2006 [CENTER][B]DANGER AND VIOLENCE EXTREME! PRESENTS THE EXTREME DOUBLE HEADER! LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW![/B][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER]DAVE - The Extreme Double Header Day 1[/CENTER][/U][/B] [I][CENTER]LIVE ON PAY PER VIEW FROM THE EVANOVICH RIVERSIDE, TRENTON NJ.[/CENTER][/I] 1) The Pay-Per View kicks off with pyrotechnics and all sorts of organized chaos. The crowd is on its feet and livid... they are bloodthirsty and ready for the first of two evenings of DAVE action. The televised version of the event is hosted by lead announcer Mitch Naess and former DAVE/SWF great Nemesis. The two announcers welcome to the fans at home to the event and guarantee them a good show. Rating: [B]B-[/B] 2) After the announcers bring the show into focus they immediately dive into the topic of tonights main event which will feature a DAVE legend against a wrestling legend. Eric Tyler will be taking on Demon Spite in the main event and the announcers make their picks. Nemesis goes with Demon Spite whilst Mitch Naess says he believes Tyler has learned from their previous encounter and will capitalize with a victory tonight. Rating: [B]B[/B] 3) [CENTER]DAVE - EXTREME DOUBLE HEADER INVITATIONAL BATTLE ROYAL[/CENTER] PARTICIPANTS: [B]MIKEY JAMES[/B], [B]DECIPHER[/B], [B]JACK GIEDROYC[/B], [B]SHAWN GONZALEZ[/B] THE BEAUTIFL PEOPLE - [B]JOEY BEAUCHAMP [/B]and [B]RAPHAEL[/B] (w/[B]KALI FORNIA[/B]) MEMBERS OF THE "OUTCASTS" - [B]RANDALL THE VANDALL[/B], [B]JUSTIN SENSITIVE[/B], [B]CALVIN DARK[/B] and [B]HELL'S BOUNCER[/B] This was a fine battle royal and good start to this pay per view event. Alot of up and coming wrestlers getting some Pay Per View time and exposure here as Mikey James, Decipher, The Beautiful People and the majority of the Outcast members represented made their in ring television debuts (their previous roles were off screen in dark matches). Joey Beauchamp and Randall the Vandall surprised many as they made it to the final four alongside Shawn Gonzalez and Hell's Bouncer. It was the two members of the Outcasts against Gonzalez and Beauchamp. Gonzalez took out The Vandal and Hell's Bouncer took out Beauchamp. When it was all said and done, a guerilla press over the top rope gave Hell's Bouncer the win. Winner: [B]HELL'S BOUNCER[/B] Rating: [B]C[/B] 4) After the ring area was cleaned up following the battle royal and all workers had left, the theme music of the faction known as The House of Tradition began to play and out came Eric Tyler. Tyler cut a promo hyping his main event confrontation with Demon Spite. Tyler congratulated Spite on earning his solid place in DAVE but he warned Spite that things would be different at the end of the match. He said that he learned from their previous battle and told the fans that Spite was too old and without any backup he was a dead man. Rating: [B]B[/B] 5) After Eric Tyler had left the ring and the fans were done heckling him, a video package played for the upcoming enouncter between D.R.I.N.K (Dangerously Rough Irish Noble Knights) against JD Morgan and his selected partner Art Reed. The highlights included JD Morgan who was on his way towards a match when he spat on a fan who turned out to be Fightin' Tommy McMurphy. The package also showed their brutal in ring confrontations and Phil Vibert getting involved and sending McMurphy, his girlfriend and best friend to a training facility. A brief piece was shown on Morgan asking Reed for assistance as well as McMurphy and O'Doyle working out in a wrestling ring. Rating: [B]C-[/B] 6) [B]DANGEROUSLY ROUGH IRISH NOBLE KNIGHTS[/B] vs [B]JD MORGAN[/B] and [B]ART REED[/B] The big grudge match that had been building up for the past few weeks finally came into the ring under official wrestling sanction. D.R.I.N.K entered the ring to the song "New York Girls," a classic Irish tune familiar to most Irishmen. It was a comical pairing for sure as Fightin' Tommy McMurphy was far smaller than his counterpart The Dublin Disaster Bull O'Doyle. Of course, this was Trenton New Jersey and fans of NYCW recognized O'Doyle for who he really was but nothing was said of that and as far as Bull O'Doyle was concerned, Land Mass was a big guy who looked shockingly similar to himself. They were accompanied to the ring by McMurphy's "girlfriend" Helen Earth, the Fiery Irish Rose. She looked meaner than both men she escorted to the ring. JD Morgan, not the most vibrant of personalities was surprisingly colorful this evening. His black trunks had a Union Jack over the front while it had a Irish flag on the rear side with a big organe X over it. Art Reed, mostly neutral throughout this whole encounter had little to do with the English/Irish aspect of this bout. All in all it was a fair bout... Alot of animosity in the crowd that was neither Irish nor English but they appreciated the Face/Heel aspect of this fight. On an interesting note, a pair of Welshmen and Scotsmen got into a brutal brawl in the crowd and were promptly escorted out. In keeping with the idea that they were "new" to wrestling, McMurphy and O'Doyle fought with their fists more than wrestling moves... The end of the match came with a peak in audience interest... The story of the match was that these non-wrestling everyday guys were about to pull off a huge upset over pro wrestlers... All four men in the ring and Art Reed hit the ropes, Helen Earth grabbed his ankle, tripped him and then pulled him out of the ring and began clawing at him... the referee dived out of the ring to stop that mess as Bull O'Doyle and McMurphy double teamed JD Morgan much to the crowds pleasure. "LET'S GO IRISH LETS GO! HOOT HOOT! LET'S GO IRISH LETS GO! HOOT! HOOT!" was being screamed to the heavens by the fans as McMurphy performed his SIGNATURE move for the first time.. Elbows ****ed at his sides..looking like the Notre Dame Fighting Irishman with his fists up in the bare knuckles Irish fight style... McMurphy, from that Irish punch stance threw three fists in a row..moving to the left with each fist and holding that stance up... he ****ed his right arm back after the third fist, made a gesture with his hands that motioned like he was chugging a big pint of beer and then swung his arm in a full circle and slammed a fist to Morgans head, dropping him. O'Doyle, the massive super heavyweight made a gesture with his hands too like he was downing a beer with both hands then slapped his big ol belly, hit the ropes and came off with a thunderous big splash... No referee.. but Morgan was finished.. O'Doyle and McMurphy went to the ropes and screamed at the referee who turned around and slid in.. Reed hit the canvas at the same time....O'Doyle and McMurphy went to finalize the match and walked towards the downed Morgan... In an incredible display of athleticism, Reed leapt to the top rope and drop kicked O'Doyle from the back. O'Doyle stumbled forward and spilt out of the ring... McMurphy looked shocked and ran at Reed with a clothesline... Reed ducked, knee to the gut and a overhead guillotine leg drop/axe kick put McMurphy down... Reed pulled Morgan ontop of McMurphy and that was it. Winners: [B]JD MORGAN[/B] and [B]ART REED[/B] Rating: [B]C+[/B] 7) [B]TATSUKICHI[/B] vs [B]HENRY LEE[/B] TABLES MATCH That was an incredibly chaotic match and it took quite some time to finally get each of the competitors organized and back to the dressing room but it certainly had the fans charged up. They got even more charged up for the next bout as the monster Tatsukichi came to the ring. As Tatsukichi stood in the ring the crowd chanted "CRA-ZY BASTARD! *CLAP-CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP* CRA-ZY BASTARD! *CLAP-CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*" the sounds of Crazy Bastard died out though when the veteran Henry Lee's theme music hit. Perhaps not always loved, but certainly respected by the fans, Lee was subject of "HE'S EXTREME! HE'S EXTREME!" chants and nodded his head to the fans. It was a true brutal brawl.. Tatsukichi was making headlines recently with some big wins and had yet to be beaten in DAVE coming into this match. Henry Lee, a great veteran with a gnack for blood was looking for a big win like this to get him back into the good graces of the championship rankings.. Although Tatsukichi had a strength advantage, this advantage was snuffed out by Lees constant use of weapons. At one point the brawling got so savage that the crowd went back and forth between chants of "CRA-ZY BASTARD! *CLAP-CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*" and "HE'S EXTREME! HE'S EXTREME!" Tatsukichi speared Henry Lee through a table at the end of it all to pick up the biggest win of his career. Winner: [B]TATSUKICHI[/B] Rating: [B]C+[/B] 8) When all of the debris was finally cleared out of the ring the fans eagerly awaited the events next festivities and they were shown this such festivity when a group of movement began to occur in the crowd... A whole slew of people began climbing over the guardrail lead by none other than E.M.M Moe. Hell's Bouncer, Remmy Skye, Spike, Randall the Vandall, Calvin Dark and Justin Sensitive all followed behind E.M.M Moe as he stood in the ring. [B]E.M.M Moe[/B]: What more could you want? You've had it all people, you've had your blood, you've had your wrestling, you've had your beer you've had your women... You all must be pretty happy. You all must want to go home right now on your cloud nine on your natural ecstasy... Maybe. But maybe you should want more... Why is that all you want? Why make it so simple.. I bet you didn't even know it was this simple. Life doesn't have to be that easy.. There is another way.. a way to more...so much more.. and I'll give it to you.. You can join me... Travis Century.. You can join me.. and you won't have any choice... I dont want to do this but I have to. You've reduced me to this and I need to help you. Let me help you Travis.. You've refused to acknowledge my statements... You've refused to issue a statement... You won't have any choice now... You must face it.. We're all outcasts... You might not know... but I know... Yes... E.M.M Moe.. Knows. Rating: [B]C+[/B] 9) [B]E.M.M MOE[/B] vs [B]TRAVIS CENTURY[/B] - DAVE RULES Travis Century entered the fight to no music. He too came in from the crowd and had a 2x4 with him. He made easy work of most of the Outcasts with the 2x4 but found that it broke over Hell's Bouncers back and did little to hurt him. With all of the members of the Outcasts laid out save for E.M.M Moe and Hell's Bouncer, the Bouncer choke lifted Travis Century into the air and held him there until E.M.M Moe demanded he put Century down... He flung Century into the corner and E.M.M Moe demanded that his men leave the ring. The fight was quite brutal but also surprisingly good... The bell rang when The Outcasts were away from the ringside area (they retreated to their seats in the crowd) It was bloody and it wasn't for the light hearted... The predictable thing happened though..it was DAVE Rules and Century had no backup. Following major interference from The Outcasts E.M.M Moe (who had been losing the fight up until that point) won. After the match a KOed Travis Century was hauled into the backstage area over the shoulder of Hell's Bouncer as The Outcasts followed E.M.M Moe. Winner: [B]E.M.M MOE[/B] Rating: [B]C+[/B] 10) The camera came to the backstage area where Demon Spite stood. When his image flashed over the arenas big screen the crowd began to cheer. Demon Spite was looking in the mirror at his face painted muscular self and then screamed a beastly roar and stormed out of his dressing room. Rating: [B]B+[/B] 11) [B][U][CENTER]DAVE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH![/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][B]THE PEAK BROTHERS[/B] (challengers) vs [B]ADRENALINE RUSH [/B](champions)[/CENTER] A great matchup here as Adrenaline Rush continues to take on the top competitors.. The Peak Brothers have been on a roll as of late with some big wins... most recently against The Punisher and Wolverine. Adrenaline Rush were on their game tonight and continued to show the fans why they were the champions. Outpowered but not outdone, the speedy and smart and overall better wrestlers, Adrenaline Rush took the win when Teddy Powell hit Eddie Peak with the Motion Center at 7:46. Winners and STILL DAVE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: [B]ADRENALINE RUSH[/B] Rating: [B]B[/B] 12) [B][U][CENTER]MAIN EVENT![/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][B]ERIC TYLER[/B] vs [B]DEMON SPITE[/B] DAVE RULES[/CENTER] The first night of The Extreme Double Header was coming to a close now with the main event and the fans wanted blood. This was certainly a dream match as a DAVE legend took on a wrestling legend (for the second time) their first match was good but Spite was clearly the better man... DAVE loyalists were split halfway down the middle but the casual fan was fully behind Demon Spite. Eric Tyler had learned quite a bit from their last match and focussed alot of his tactics on assaulting Demon Spites midsection. He battered Spite with kicks and punches to the midsection as to suck the wind out of Spite and lower his endurance... It appeared that Spite was tiring and Tyler looked to capitalize. Tyler hit his finishing move and the crowd screamed "OOH!!!" it looked to be over...ONE TWO nooo!! Tyler was shocked! He tried again with an immediate pin attempt but again was held at two... Tyler picked up Spite but Spite got a second wind and began battling back... Tyler suddenly found himself in serious trouble and thats when Bryan Holmes, co-leader of the House of Tradition came to the ring. Holmes perched himself on the top rope and launched himself at Spite who caught him in mid air and dished him into the crowd... The crowd then began chanting, "D-A-V-E! DAVE DAVE DAVE! D-A-V-E! DAVE DAVE DAVE!" Tyler had awoken the Demon in Demon Spite and Spite began a massive offensive flurry. Tyler had fallen against the ropes and took a real stiff punch to the face, spitting blood all over the front row... His body wiggled and crumbled to the mat as Spite began stomping away at him. Bleeding on the mat and having his face smothered by leather, the crowd was chanting "F*** HIM UP! F*** HIM UP!" at an incredibly loud level until the referee stepped in and pulled Spite off of Tyler and waved his arms in the air... TKO!! Winner: [B]DEMON SPITE[/B] Rating: [B]B[/B] The announcers spoke about the main event and talked about the entire Pay Per View as a whole. They spoke about how they hoped the viewers enjoyed the show and reminded them that their Pay Per View purchase included the climax of The Extreme Double Header which would be broadcast the next evening and began to plug the big Unified Title showdown between Johnny Martin and Chris Caufield... Finally, a recap of the PPV was shown and a promotional segment was aired to hype the next chapter of the Extreme Double Header... FINAL CARD RATING: [B]B-[/B] then the credits rolled...

Nice show but did I miss something you promoted The Punisher and Wolverine vs The New Wave but we got The Peak Brothers vs Adrenaline Rush instead. And Big Cat Brandon vs Vin Tanner was not on the show either, were these guys scooped up by bigger promotions just before your PPV?

Archived