[RELEASE] Here Comes The Money - Real World What If? Database May 2001

17 hours ago, jaymeetee said:

Add a new player. Select Vince McMahon, take control of WWF as owner. Switch to Vince using user select. Remove the dormant date in events and save. Go to settings and click Leave Game.

Backup your save first just incase but there shouldn't be any issues.

Ah brilliant thank you, I'll try this when I get on the game tonight

• Like 1

13 hours ago, whitneywolverine said:

did you download 1.0 or 1.1? he already had it fixed by the time I downloaded it

I've got the 1.0 version I was so excited for this I downloaded day it was released I believe 

4 hours ago, rajde said:

I like the mod, but I really just want a WCW mod that I can just pick up where they died.

You can with this one. Open the main editor, remove all contracts, close WCW. Not sure what else needs to get edited, but this mod allows you a couple of different avenues.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MegaCity1 said:

You can with this one. Open the main editor, remove all contracts, close WCW. Not sure what else needs to get edited, but this mod allows you a couple of different avenues.

That's not what I meant. I mean to takeover WCW with all the roster and personnel it had before it died. Also, what you said doesn't work because the people in WCW were under WWF contracts.

Edited by rajde

19 minutes ago, rajde said:

That's not what I meant. I mean to takeover WCW with all the roster and personnel it had before it died. Also, what you said doesn't work because the people in WCW were under WWF contracts.

Just change the WCW contracts to WWF contracts then. You can remove the starting absences for anyone who kept their deals and sat on the shelf.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, rajde said:

Ah, gotcha. A mod set in January 2001 would be ideal for that.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rajde said:

This takes like five minutes to do in the editor with this mod. 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2024 at 6:07 PM, rajde said:

I like the mod, but I really just want a WCW mod that I can just pick up where they died.

My mods are always free to use to make your own mods. Go right ahead. Only rule is any mod made using my mods has to have this "freeware" rule or dont use my work.

On 8/23/2024 at 11:50 AM, Bailey1985 said:

Enjoying this so far (NJPW to try and save it from itself/Inokism). One quick one - DSF has Medium pop in all of Japan (and Central Europe but that tracks)

What is DSF?

On 8/22/2024 at 10:51 PM, same-old-davey said:

I believe road agents are expected to have Experience in this game, even the non wrestlers. Brother Love and many other good ones are listed at 0.

I'll look into it.

8 hours ago, kinqconnor said:

My favourite mod last year and I am very excited to jump back in. I have quite a busy weekend ahead of me, is there an update soon or is the next update 2.0 and a while away? Thanks for your hard work once again!

2.0 so far is just me poking away at venues. I dedicated a lot of time to getting the main data ready, so I've slowed down a lot now. Dont expect 2.0 for a while, and the biggest thing will be venues so its likely not worth waiting for. "Generic" venues work fine.

• Like 4

DSF,  stands for Deutsches Sportfernsehen, was a German television channel focused on sports programming. It was launched in January  of 93, and later rebranded as Sport1 in April of 2010. The channel was a variety of sports content, including live broadcasts, sports news, and talk shows. It aired WCW, WWF and I think even ECW programming for a while. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, SlipkyMTG said:

Quick question, how did you split the divisions, according to which weights?

Just want to make sure I book my shows/divisions correctly.

I'm confused by what you are asking.

Do you just mean titles that have set weights? I just set them to whatever weight they are supposed to be for each company.

The WCW Cruiserweight belt is 220 and under. WWF Light Heavyweight is 215 and under. ect ect. It says on each belt that its applicable for each company and I just chose whatever that company did, there are not any universal rules in wrestling. Mexico has a lot of divisions.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrCanada said:

The WCW Cruiserweight belt is 220 and under. WWF Light Heavyweight is 215 and under. ect ect. It says on each belt that its applicable for each company and I just chose whatever that company did, there are not any universal rules in wrestling. Mexico has a lot of divisions.

That's what I meant, thanks for the explanation!

Getting my first look at the mod on TEW IX, I love the product being Ruthless Aggression but TV being 60% angles with the new angle maker feels quite tedious. I think for my sanity I may switch to something a little more simple like no style-style.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MrCanada said:

The WCW Cruiserweight belt is 220 and under.  I just chose whatever that company did

WCW's cruiserweight title was 225 and under. Unless there was a change from the time it was created to 2001 which I admit may be possible I just don't recall it. 

6 hours ago, Stennick said:

WCW's cruiserweight title was 225 and under. Unless there was a change from the time it was created to 2001 which I admit may be possible I just don't recall it. 

I swear when Disco Inferno won the CW title the weight limit was like 235 or somewhere close to that because he was always billed at 230 if I remember right at the time

Just now, Idolized said:

Wright and Disco were larger dudes, but the weight limit was billed as 225

I knew the last number was 5, but for some reason I kept thinking Disco was billed at 230, but according to Wikipedia he was billed at 240. 

May go back to watch his reign on the Network to see if they mention it.

8 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

I swear when Disco Inferno won the CW title the weight limit was like 235 or somewhere close to that because he was always billed at 230 if I remember right at the time

I'm pretty sure they did a gimmick where he lost weight to get under I'd have to go back and watch what he was billed at when he won it.