ALT REQUEST THREAD (For Both Renders & AI Versions)

I mean nothing is stopping it from being made if people want to make it. 🤷‍♂️ I will say that between the various different AI threads (feels like each person doing them has their own thread plus the general one) and the comparative lack of posts for renders now, it seems ultimately a little pointless for it this TEW around but I ain't gonna stop anyone from making it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Roguey said:

I mean nothing is stopping it from being made if people want to make it. 🤷‍♂️ I will say that between the various different AI threads (feels like each person doing them has their own thread plus the general one) and the comparative lack of posts for renders now, it seems ultimately a little pointless for it this TEW around but I ain't gonna stop anyone from making it. 

It does seem like there aren't too many people making original renders these days, as I only see four in the General Render Thread, especially as some of the new characters could use a render.

I would hope it's more of a matter of time for a more community-focused Alt thread. Hopefully, this thread can kickstart discussions on such alts.

“I’d like X, but with a moustache…”

”Can someone put a suit on Y?”

”is it possible to get a Z with shorter hair?”

Used to be a huge thing in 2016, but I see it kinda wasn’t a thing in 2020 either in the end.

1 hour ago, EdJames said:

“I’d like X, but with a moustache…”

”Can someone put a suit on Y?”

”is it possible to get a Z with shorter hair?”

Used to be a huge thing in 2016, but I see it kinda wasn’t a thing in 2020 either in the end.

You want that - okay - You did this magnificent pic for Historians Women and I love it - and straight away I wanted a Blonde Haired version with a Black Outfit so I can do a La Cisne v La Cisna Negra (Swan/ Black Swan) feud. 

image.gif.37fcfdbad908bab56aad7b30bbe4effd.gif

27 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

You want that - okay - You did this magnificent pic for Historians Women and I love it - and straight away I wanted a Blonde Haired version with a Black Outfit so I can do a La Cisne v La Cisna Negra (Swan/ Black Swan) feud. 

Ha, no I want a thread where people can help others do it. Because my inbox is flooded.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Ha, no I want a thread where people can help others do it. Because my inbox is flooded.

I know I know I was half joking .  Not about loving La Cisna though - it's an incredible pic man. 

Edited by alpha2117

• EdJames changed the title to ALT REQUEST THREAD (For Both Renders & AI Versions)
18 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

If anyone feels like a challenge - Historian's Women's - La Cisne with blonde hair and a black version of the mask so I can do a La Cisne v La Cisne Negra feud (The Swan vs The Black Swan)

image.gif

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, hbharman said:

Re-upping for my request for an un-goggled Freddy Huggins. I'd like to make him TCW world champ soon and the goggles make him look a bit silly

image.gif

I tagged you with it in the earlier request...