C-Verse Women's Revolution IX Edition - The OG Women's Expansion Mod

Well Paulie absolutely was a willing participant, and all 5 women care for Paulie deeply and were very saddened by his loss. So saddened that they all have a negative relationship with Paulie's real murderer, the evil taxidermist.

But no worries Meltzer - we won't let facts spoil a few juicy headlines to get some extra thread views from the marks!

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Well Paulie absolutely was a willing participant, and all 5 women care for Paulie deeply and were very saddened by his loss. So saddened that they all have a negative relationship with Paulie's real murderer, the evil taxidermist.

But no worries Meltzer - we won't let facts spoil a few juicy headlines to get some extra thread views from the marks!

And exactly where in New England is this Taxidermist located?  Why does the Australian Government have no records of any Platypus being exported to Japan?  Why exactly does Paulie have eyes that NO Platypus is ever known to have ... admit it it's a stuffed toy!!!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

And exactly where in New England is this Taxidermist located?  Why does the Australian Government have no records of any Platypus being exported to Japan?  Why exactly does Paulie have eyes that NO Platypus is ever known to have ... admit it it's a stuffed toy!!!

The taxidermist added those eyes post-mortem, clearly.

• Haha 2

On 9/14/2024 at 10:54 PM, Pteroid said:

Clearly this calls for a lady with a Private Investigator gimmick to solve what happened

Ha, don't tempt me (well, I guess you tempted me)...

image.jpeg.53e37063de5cbcd85040ce8f879313b0.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ca8124475efc2daba448cb170c37dd22.jpeg

On 9/14/2024 at 11:38 PM, alpha2117 said:

I love that they got the wrong guy.  Their incompetence was to be expected though. 😉

Nah, it's the only scout that exists in the lore so it's 100% the right guy. He can have fun scouting from the afterlife.

On 9/15/2024 at 5:24 PM, The Swanton825 said:

One line. One line I threw in as a weird joke due to insomnia coupled with a Phineas and Ferb marathon spiraled into a central part of this mod's lore with more and more details getting added over time. I seriously cannot express how amazing this has been to watch.

Sometimes a pebble can turn into an avalanche

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

@willr0ck that comments cause a constant evolution of this is hilarious to me - and yeah @SammyT93 is right we need the girl detective tag team.  I am sure @The Swanton825 would agree.

I sort of want Wallaby Mask, Echidna Mask & Kiwi Mask so we can have an epic 5 v 5 feud between the Oceanic Animal 5 and the 5 Love Hotel Deathmatch Murderesses of Doom!

3 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

@willr0ck that comments cause a constant evolution of this is hilarious to me - and yeah @SammyT93 is right we need the girl detective tag team.  I am sure @The Swanton825 would agree.

I'll go one further: the girl detective tag team and their brand new animal sidekick, Penelope the Platypus! Paulie's widow who was given humanoid form by science magic and is totally not a grown woman in a homemade platypus fursuit.

Other option: Fujiko Mushashibo being put into a coma by Paulie's poisonous ankle barb was simply a cover story and the truth is that she's become a were-platypus! The true reason her father cut her out of the family was to protect them from sharing in Fujiko's duck-billed doom.

Yes, I'm writing while sleepy again. Why do you ask?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Altgov said:

I really need to download this database for this, I love the idea with Bellatrix Lovelace and Enola Blum (I don't know how to pronounce it) and I love a good detective gimmick.

Are they a tag team or 2 solo wrestlers ? And if they are a team, what is the name of it ?

They are indeed a tag team called The Inquiry Agency. Their tag team finisher is called The Final Clue.

• Like 1

This project is really neat. I particularly appreciate the creativity with the characters you've created. 

Do you happen to have PNGs of the people images? I actually love the comic book background but for consistency's sake I wouldn't mind having them on the old default blue so they don't stand out so much. Thanks either way!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Swanton825 said:

Curses! Foiled by the furries yet again!

There is another internet site that can provide you with that kind of content. 

7 hours ago, Oyaji said:

This project is really neat. I particularly appreciate the creativity with the characters you've created. 

Do you happen to have PNGs of the people images? I actually love the comic book background but for consistency's sake I wouldn't mind having them on the old default blue so they don't stand out so much. Thanks either way!

Unfortunately they are spread out all over the place on a couple different computers, and some of them I've forgotten to save but you can go to https://www.remove.bg/ and remove the background. It's super fast and easy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, willr0ck said:

There is another internet site that can provide you with that kind of content.

Thing is that I'm actually deathly afraid of people in fursuits and mascot costumes thanks to a Sesame Street Live show I saw as a toddler. ELMO SHOULDN'T TOWER OVER CHILDREN!!! So my actual goal is to spread the fear to everyone else with disturbing, uncanny valley ones.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2024 at 9:12 AM, willr0ck said:

Here's the updated links:

DB - https://www.mediafire.com/file/r1q6yrqxrnoom3y/TEW9.mdb/file

Graphics - https://www.mediafire.com/file/rrpyx01e6mcorvc/Graphics+3.0.zip/file

As always these will be added to the first page.

Minor things - No McSnark pic in the new Graphics

Enola has no skills whatsoever - she may die from the simple act of breathing given her stamina and Resilience are non existent.

Looking forward to the K-Pop girls .... praying that there will be a Hyuna type.  She was famously in the Gangnam style clip and in 4-Minute & Trouble Maker and is the "Bad Girl" of K-Pop

image.jpeg.ea0794584f0ac11144040a8fd581f204.jpeg

image.jpeg.146f9b28275bb60ab6fe449add7ee06c.jpegimage.png.7a6c36b16c78784d50d81ab8b26b9d0a.pngimage.jpeg.3a1e07c896f7392ebb5c00abf3a1b180.jpegimage.gif.5bf4f42baa8c639138b9eb8c853c82dd.gif

Sadly we have yet to get Wallaby Mask, Echidna Mask or Kiwi Mask, oh well I can but dream 🦘🥝😜

In keeping with willr0ck and Historian's trend of putting out legacy workers to tease me with wrestling nepotism, I'm half expecting Kiwi Mask to be wearing a hydrating face mask with slices of kiwi instead of cucumber over the eyes and be related to a certain skincare-obsessed worker of the British Isles.

Wonder if Echidna Mask will receive a tag team partner. Preferably the athletic Hedgehog Mask who has a thing for collecting rings.

• Haha 1