C-Verse Women's Revolution IX Edition - The OG Women's Expansion Mod

6 hours ago, Pteroid said:

Looked through the data and found my girl Tremolo Rif knocking about

Ohhhh ho ho ho, now the fun can begin

You'll probably love the new character I just added. Seems to me like it's in your wheelhouse at least.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Here's a new character, honestly just created out of a joke in my graphics thread pertaining to a particular Weird Al song:

image.jpeg.bca4ec5fb53e91c3c92dec6bb483a435.jpeg

Strange Ed Stankovich

image.thumb.jpeg.104e9663744441b7ef5267a8002722dd.jpeg

I'll drop new links over the weekend with any corrected errors, typos etc, and all the added graphics.

Edited by willr0ck
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Matt_Black said:

The best example of this is that episode of Teen Titans Go!

26 minutes ago, The Swanton825 said:

I don't know how to feel about Teen Titans Go! beating me to a joke...

Teen Titans > Teen Titans Go! (somebody had to say it)

• Like 2

16 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Here's a new character, honestly just created out of a joke in my graphics thread pertaining to a particular Weird Al song:

image.jpeg.bca4ec5fb53e91c3c92dec6bb483a435.jpeg

Strange Ed Stankovich

image.thumb.jpeg.104e9663744441b7ef5267a8002722dd.jpeg

I'll drop new links over the weekend with any corrected errors, typos etc, and all the added graphics.

My personal favorite was his straight to streaming service movie "The Foolio from BitTorrent"

• Haha 1

On 8/29/2024 at 4:49 AM, willr0ck said:

Noted, I'll have these fixed before the updated file is released. Platypus Mask's render will be in the updated pic pack. I haven't released it yet as I wanted to get some more events done beforehand. I'll drop a link for that over the weekend.

I've been refreshing this thread through the weekend more than I did when we were expecting the TEW2020 and TEW IX public betas (combined).

No pressure...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

I've been refreshing this thread through the weekend more than I did when we were expecting the TEW2020 and TEW IX public betas (combined).

No pressure...

I can't handle these expectations!!!!!! In all seriousness, I'm at urgent care getting my hand xrayed, had a bit of an accident. If I don't get the link posted today I'll for sure have it up by tomorrow at the latest. 

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, willr0ck said:

I can't handle these expectations!!!!!! In all seriousness, I'm at urgent care getting my hand xrayed, had a bit of an accident. If I don't get the link posted today I'll for sure have it up by tomorrow at the latest. 

Jeez, man! You don't need to be so hardcore about making a mod!

Joking aside, I hope it's nothing too serious and that you don't have to spend twelve hours in the waiting room like my brother did a few months back.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Bet the new drop is so good, you patted yourself on the back a bit too hard...

In all seriousness tho, hope it's not too bad, doesn't hurt too much and heals up fast

Ha, I wish. I wasn't paying attention and my hand got smashed by a falling truck tailgate. Hairline fracture, nothing too bad. With the wifey being an ICU nurse of course I've been given extensive instructions on how to treat my hand, that I will completely ignore, but absolutely tell her I am following, lol.

58 minutes ago, The Swanton825 said:

Jeez, man! You don't need to be so hardcore about making a mod!

Joking aside, I hope it's nothing too serious and that you don't have to spend twelve hours in the waiting room like my brother did a few months back.

Only 6 1/2 hours today, I must have been in the express line. I mean it's not like I have better things to do on a long Holiday weekend. Good thing I wasn't seriously wounded, I would have bled out in the waiting room. (spraying blood everywhere - "Have a seat and fill out this paperwork please. The nurse will come get you shortly.")

• Like 2

8 hours ago, willr0ck said:

While an excellent acting choice, that's still not enough to save that abomination. 

At the risk of continuing the aside, the main Titans cartoon, in my opinion, was hampered by the fact that they could never really decide what kind of show they wanted to be. They wanted to do all the serious awesome stuff from the Wolfman/ Perez era, but they also wanted to do the crazy chibi stuff and chase Mumbo Jumbo and other stuff.

Whereas Teen Titans Go! new EXACTLY what kind of cartoon they were, and they leaned into that SO hard. For God's sake, we had Beast Boy doing a slow jam! A slow jam that slaps!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Matt_Black said:

At the risk of continuing the aside, the main Titans cartoon, in my opinion, was hampered by the fact that they could never really decide what kind of show they wanted to be. They wanted to do all the serious awesome stuff from the Wolfman/ Perez era, but they also wanted to do the crazy chibi stuff and chase Mumbo Jumbo and other stuff.

Whereas Teen Titans Go! new EXACTLY what kind of cartoon they were, and they leaned into that SO hard. For God's sake, we had Beast Boy doing a slow jam! A slow jam that slaps!

As a big fan of the original Titans cartoon... You're not wrong. It kills me to admit it, but the show did have a lot of tonal whiplash. Honestly, more of my dislike towards Go stems from it swallowing up nearly the whole day on Cartoon Network for so many years. Other fun DC stuff like Justice League Action! (we were all about exclamations in our titles in the mid 2010s, weren't we?) got smothered in the crib for more TTG. Which is really more of a network issue than anything to do with the show.

7 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Ha, I wish. I wasn't paying attention and my hand got smashed by a falling truck tailgate. Hairline fracture, nothing too bad. With the wifey being an ICU nurse of course I've been given extensive instructions on how to treat my hand, that I will completely ignore, but absolutely tell her I am following, lol.

Only 6 1/2 hours today, I must have been in the express line. I mean it's not like I have better things to do on a long Holiday weekend. Good thing I wasn't seriously wounded, I would have bled out in the waiting room. (spraying blood everywhere - "Have a seat and fill out this paperwork please. The nurse will come get you shortly.")

Ouchy - Hope you get better soon.

So I just wanted to give everyone a heads up, my laptop froze last night and now it won't turn on. I think there is some sort of issue with the some switch causing the motherboard to shut off. Anyway, long story short, it will be a couple days before I can post the updated links.

• Sad 1

Here are the updated links as promised. Let me know if you notice any errors or typos. I could have missed fixing some stuff honestly with how hectic life has been recently. The links have also been updated on the first page:

Data - https://www.mediafire.com/file/r1q6yrqxrnoom3y/TEW9.mdb/file

Graphics - https://www.mediafire.com/file/bfojj396xqyjx2e/Graphics_2.0.zip/file

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, willr0ck said:

Here are the updated links as promised. Let me know if you notice any errors or typos. I could have missed fixing some stuff honestly with how hectic life has been recently. The links have also been updated on the first page:

Data - https://www.mediafire.com/file/r1q6yrqxrnoom3y/TEW9.mdb/file

Graphics - https://www.mediafire.com/file/bfojj396xqyjx2e/Graphics_2.0.zip/file

Hope your hand is better mate.

Doing Scouting reports - I tend to look at data itself so wont guarantee I will see mistakes location wise that often but I noticed Luchadora Suprema is somewhat inexplicably based in the Midlands of England.  

image.jpeg.34824ed78e282214749bf916d465723f.jpeg  "Me encanta Stoke-On Trent!"

I couldn't help myself and am running occasional references to the #JusticeForPaulie movement where people like Koala Mask and Platypus Mask don't buy the story that a certain monotreme was in any way a willing participant in a certain Japanese Deathmatch and was instead a confused native animal that was illegally smuggled into Japan and cruelly tortured before passing from injuries inflicted in ring which certain workers then blamed on a "Taxidermist".  There's also the alternate theory that Paulie was only ever a stuffed toy and the whole thing is a work by a bunch of desperate Japanese Deathmatch workers to get attention.

#JusticeForPaulie 

image.jpeg.4bc1547f4d0a50c22f3103d952103b25.jpeg

Edited by alpha2117
  • Like 2