C-Verse Women's Revolution IX Edition - The OG Women's Expansion Mod

1 minute ago, willr0ck said:

If I were a citizen in the CV I would pay money to see that. 

That depends, what's your stance on Paganism and Satanism? I feel like that would be a pretty big deciding factor in whether or not they would consider it.

I've read Paradise Lost and the Divine Comedy ... would that be enough? 

1 hour ago, willr0ck said:

That depends, what's your stance on Paganism and Satanism? I feel like that would be a pretty big deciding factor in whether or not they would consider it.

The trick is to find the one in the group who doesn't live the gimmick and sits there enjoying a sandwich, completely oblivious to the others plotting their next church burning.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Altgov said:

What is it with Europe that inspire the creators of mod to create "horror/gothic/supernatural" faction and/or gimmicks ? I find it funny that it is a recurring theme around in the different mods for this game.

I think it might be the number of European metal bands. That's not taking into account European folklore, like The Krampus.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

Would giving animals belly rubs count as sacrificing?

From their perspective, I doubt it.

7 hours ago, Altgov said:

What is it with Europe that inspire the creators of mod to create "horror/gothic/supernatural" faction and/or gimmicks ? I find it funny that it is a recurring theme around in the different mods for this game.

I'm not sure exactly, maybe because all the classic horror novels took place in Europe.

7 hours ago, The Swanton825 said:

The trick is to find the one in the group who doesn't live the gimmick and sits there enjoying a sandwich, completely oblivious to the others plotting their next church burning.

Nah, I'm pretty sure all of these gals have bought into the gimmick. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Altgov said:

Germanic, Slavic and Scandanavian folklore is full of dark sinister imagery and ideas.  Loviatar from Finnish folklore is kind of  the goddess of sado-masochism really.  Baba Yaga is all kinds of weird.  Loki is super weird turning himself into a woman at one stage and the 6 kids he has are in some cases literally monsters - Jormungandr is a giant world encircling snake, Hel has a beautiful face on one side and the other side is that of a rotting corpse, when he was a women he slept with a Horse and gave birth to an 8 legged horse called Sleipnir who is actually nice, Fenrir is a gigantic Wolf,  Vali & Narfi are sort of like a Norse Romulus and Remus with Vali being turned into a wolf and killing Narfi.  Then there are the original versions of the fairy tales by people like the Brothers Grimm and Hans Christian Andersen - things like the Little Mermaid which has anything but the happy ending from the Disney cartoon - she doesn't get the Prince and literally kills herself before being reborn in a better form.  All that stuff feels ripe for wrestling to steal from.

I think it's also partly the Scandanavian Black Metal scene - it's ripe with imagery that fits wrestling.  Throw in stuff like what German Industrial band Rammstein has produced over the years and that area just sort of naturally feels right for those sort of looks and gimmicks. I've included a link to Rammstein's Sonne to give you an idea of what I mean with both the folklore and the metal scenes use of it.

I think you can get from it how wrestling could easily borrow from that part of the worlds darker folkloric and musical influences just from that one clip.

Edited by alpha2117

On 9/24/2024 at 8:20 AM, Matt_Black said:

Please tell me the girl in red has a reindeer gimmick and was trained by Ajax The Skullsplitter.

Lol, she actually has a huntress gimmick. As far as Ajax training her, well she wasn't originally, but he does have the pass on knowledge attribute so maybe she is now. 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2024 at 1:21 PM, Matt_Black said:

See, I was thinking because his alt is Criatura Navidad...

Unfortunately I ran out of room writing her bio but it was a great idea and I'll definitely use him as trainer in the future, perhaps for someone with a reindeer gimmick

On 9/25/2024 at 4:13 PM, Pteroid said:

I was worried it was going to be a gimmick based on a certain Native American creature what you’re not supposed to name (so naturally assholes online love to do it)

Your talking about the mythical Winnebago right? I've heard tall tales of these things terrorizing truck stops, and Walmart parking lots. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Did a scouting report and these are incredible fun.  Glad to see Enola is now able to survive the walk to the ring.  I counted 15 new workers is that right?  I also did a more detailed scouting report for Enola. 

Minor issue - La Dama Malvada, I said we had scheduling issues due to her being Enola'd.  

Minor suggestions:  Wookie of the Year - maybe should have Silent because I sort of think them cutting a promo in English or any other understandable language feels ... wrong.

Echidna Mask - She will of course be joining my SNP - Heart of Darkness diary along with other loveable types like Porsche when I get that stuff together sometime in the next month and I absolutely love that build but maybe she should have a lot higher Menace given she is a legitimately a terrifying muscular Sociopath in a very scary mask ... I also feel it might be even funnier if she was an insanely attractive unfaithful Horndog given you cant ever leverage that attractiveness and if you are going full Psycho why not go that extra step to maximise her potential to wreak havoc on the world around her. 

This update was truly stellar mate.  Every single one of them made me laugh and smile. 

Edited by alpha2117

11 hours ago, Teasenitryn said:

Ok I was thinking of doing Zen A anyhow, I just need to import the Plague >.>

There is a good chance that they murder the entire Zen roster, in the name of the dark gods or something like that of course.

7 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

Did a scouting report and these are incredible fun.  Glad to see Enola is now able to survive the walk to the ring.  I counted 15 new workers is that right?  I also did a more detailed scouting report for Enola. 

Minor issue - La Dama Malvada, I said we had scheduling issues due to her being Enola'd.  

Minor suggestions:  Wookie of the Year - maybe should have Silent because I sort of think them cutting a promo in English or any other understandable language feels ... wrong.

Echidna Mask - She will of course be joining my SNP - Heart of Darkness diary along with other loveable types like Porsche when I get that stuff together sometime in the next month and I absolutely love that build but maybe she should have a lot higher Menace given she is a legitimately a terrifying muscular Sociopath in a very scary mask ... I also feel it might be even funnier if she was an insanely attractive unfaithful Horndog given you cant ever leverage that attractiveness and if you are going full Psycho why not go that extra step to maximise her potential to wreak havoc on the world around her. 

This update was truly stellar mate.  Every single one of them made me laugh and smile. 

Thanks, the DB has been updated w/Malvada's stats, etc. I just replaced the file this time so the link in the previous post is valid. 

Oh and you guys are welcome for Echidna Mask. Consider her my gift to the community. 

• Haha 1

So yeah I am totally not going to up Echidna Masks Sex Appeal and Menace, make her an Unfaithful Horndog and then make her available in the Isles and put her in a relationship with Mark Carnie ... that would be madness.

image.jpeg.9b2313d7bd8cea3aa7c018b9bec04937.jpegimage.jpeg.c3affe243af077715dc70a3c1cebd9a9.jpeg

These guys are about to get a new step-mom and it's going to be glorious.

If anyone ever deserved Echidna Mask in their life it's this guy

image.jpeg.2abbe4934e1f70dc3500c8f1e80a5cd6.jpeg

Thank you for taking my SNP - Heart of Darkness project from a fever dream to a Hieronymus Bosch painting style Hellscape with this one simple addition to the universe

image.jpeg.5aa154654a554525bc65bce65e02b0be.jpeg

Do I care that the art styles clash ... NO!  That just makes it like Picasso - all the more jarringly horrific.  Now I just have to troll through all the core Cverse and expansion packs for the absolute worst human being to put in the same place at the same time ever assembled and the legendary Plane Ride to Hell will seem like a typical Tuesday in the new and in no way improved SNP.

image.jpeg.2cec70ddd1e95023a87b7d6fb77a7ad7.jpeg Enter Porsche stage left.

• Like 1