Moving workers from one child company to another

A minor suggestion, but one that was bugging me from TEW2020:

It'd be nice to have the ability to move a worker from one child company to another, without having to call them up to the main roster to do it. It'd save a bit of clicking (as is, you have to call them up, exit out of the developmental screen, go to your roster, and then send them back down), and the process from TEW2020 also adds a listing for the main roster to the worker's job history when you do this. 

Thought I'd put it in here since the process is the same in the TEW IX demo.

• Like 10

Also - when you send a new callup back to developmental, they tend to be unhappy. Letting us switch their developmental company would let us avoid that penalty and we can save the callup for when they're ready.

When you have a workrate child company and an angles/entertainment child company by product type and training facility for each type, you can send workers to the correct program so that whatever the main roster needs them for it can build them to. Sometimes you want to move a "full package" from one to the other, but you don't want to call up the worker then get the penalty for sending them "back down" to a different one.

Edited by thadian
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I like this idea a lot. You could basically create a farm system similar to baseball. You can have a small/local child company and a regional/medium company. As your development talent improves, they gain more exposure and popularity. 

I think it would add a whole new level of depth to the franchise. You can get contacted by either the worker or the staff. Something along the lines of " XX has achieved all they can here I think they're ready to move to MAW" (for example)

As stated before workers tend to get angry when they think they've been removed from development just to be sent right back.