Battle Royal Road Agent Notes

It's great we can no select the order of elimination but I do miss some of the other options we used to have.  In particular it'd be great to designate an "iron man," and "most eliminations." 

If there's a way to go step further, It'd be cool if there was a way to add a note for "co-winners" (ie: Bret Hart/Luger). I imagine this would be done by selecting two winners and the "co-winner" finish.  The note would spread the bonus of the winning the match to both participants. However, the trade off is that there could be a decent chance for a  large penalty (to simulate the degree of difficulty of timing) or bonus (a small chance) if executed well.  I would also imagine that elite workers would have a better chance at sticking the landing. 

• Like 3

I just ran a test game to confirm this was correct, & I would like to ask... Why on earth take out "Iron Man" & "Most Eliminations" road agent notes? Those are still a thing in real life to help workers who won't be winning the match. I would like to think that those notes can be easily added back in via a future patch.

• Like 2

I would like "worker does not enter" (Curtis Axel and others), and "worker enters in place of" which would also cover some real things.

Usually, the two would be used together. X beats up Y and steals his spot. X beats up Y, then Z steals his spot.

I could even picture "Ted DiBiase appears on the ramp, and buys the Number 30 spot from Number 30!"

I would like "Re-Enters match" for those situations.

I would like "Enters Late" for situations where a guy like Jerry Lawler or Miz just hangs out ringside or hides somewhere for a while before entering.

Lastly, I would like "False Elimination" for situations like Shawn/Bulldog where everyone thought Shawn was out, but only had one foot on the ground.

Edited by thadian
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Mattywood said:

Why on earth take out "Iron Man" & "Most Eliminations" road agent notes?

It is because of the new notes that allow you to specify the order of elimination - if you have that ability then it's very hard to allow those two old notes to also exist because it'd be hugely complicated to work out if they make sense. e.g. if the order of elimination means that wrestler X could only possibly have ever interacted with 2 other people then, pretty much by definition, he can't also be the Iron Man or have the Most Eliminations because he wouldn't have had the opportunity. Given that order of elimination was one of the most asked for additions, and the two road agents notes you've specified were essentially free bonuses with no drawbacks anyway, I'd rather offer the former at the expense of the latter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Adam Ryland said:

It is because of the new notes that allow you to specify the order of elimination - if you have that ability then it's very hard to allow those two old notes to also exist because it'd be hugely complicated to work out if they make sense. e.g. if the order of elimination means that wrestler X could only possibly have ever interacted with 2 other people then, pretty much by definition, he can't also be the Iron Man or have the Most Eliminations because he wouldn't have had the opportunity. Given that order of elimination was one of the most asked for additions, and the two road agents notes you've specified were essentially free bonuses with no drawbacks anyway, I'd rather offer the former at the expense of the latter.

Appeeciate the explanation, & that makes perfect sense now. Apologies if I was a bit gruff in my reply, btw.

And I'm glad we do have the order of eliminations feature added, especially for elimination tag matches (aka Survivor Series matches). Thank you again!

• Like 1

How about, instead of "Iron Man", we have an entrance order instead? At least for things like Royal Rumble-style Battle Royales, so that you can decide if someone's the iron man by having them enter first and get thrown out second to last or something? 

• Like 5

On 8/31/2024 at 10:52 AM, Adam Ryland said:

Would it be possible for us to set who each wrestler is eliminated by which would that then not allow us to essentially manually assign which wrestler is getting the most eliminations ?  this potentially could also allow us to progress storylines or even create new ones like they sometimes do in the Royal Rumbles.   Would it also be possible for us to assign entry order which would then also allow us to manually create an Iron man ?   Basically set someone to come in at No:1 and be eliminated near the end.